Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

I don't like the way he responded to the argument--pointless dithering and egging ye on.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Bert »

you know, it be bad that I do not know who t' masons or neighbors are. I be lost
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:09 am

The lass, the gunslinger and I be neighbors.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Kagami »

I see, neighborhood makes sense.

Bro, have you asked pitoli if kthx is conf-town to you? If the PM really makes it 95% or whatever, that sounds to me like an unintentional ambiguity that she would certainly clear up.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Bert »

Be thar a way to learn how to shout like a scurvy pirate?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:13 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1483, Tammy wrote:Sure, click on my name, click user topics. Voila my games.
Such help.

I'm not going to spend hours digging through games where I'm right to find one where I'm wrong. Find me one where I'm wrong.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:14 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1492, Tammy wrote:But broseidon is so yelly and shiny and I want to plaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Plus, I'd like to see if he actually looks at my games and puts together scum reasoning for me being scum or confirmation biases himself into breaking his caps key.
Point me in a direction.

You have like 1000000000 games.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:15 am

Argh, Broseidon, ye not be worthy of ye namesake.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:16 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1503, Kagami wrote:Bro, have you asked pitoli if kthx is conf-town to you? If the PM really makes it 95% or whatever, that sounds to me like an unintentional ambiguity that she would certainly clear up.
We've gone over this.

We aren't confirmed to each other.

Mechanically, us being cross-aligned would be weird as.

Is nobody keeping track of this goddamn game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm on the boat but I refuse to talk pirate. I'm a very proper* princess.

*in waffle town cussing is held in high regard and thus is proper.

Although if bro could write me a dissertation in Latin about how I'm scum I would appreciate that very much. Or if he's feeling really randy he could write it in Greek.

Bert - bro and ktnxh are claiming to be pseudo masons and *think* the other is town but it's not confirmed and trying to get them to explain it so it can be evaluated is SCUMMY!
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:21 am

Post by BROseidon »

Non loquor linguam Graeciae
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:21 am

Post by BROseidon »

Should I go quote The Catilinarian again?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1509, Tammy wrote:I'm on the boat but I refuse to talk pirate. I'm a very proper* princess.
:mad:

Gift in, gift in now because 'tis jolly fer ye
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay no probs. you think I'm not doing it here, so:

heres my iso
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1511, BROseidon wrote:Should I go quote The Catilinarian again?

Sure, I love Cicero.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:23 am

In post 1509, Tammy wrote:I'm on the boat but I refuse to talk pirate. I'm a very proper* princess.
Now, lassie, I be a kind-hearted pirate. I don' actually do anaething. But, welcome aboard!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Tammy »

Also, because I'm feeling generous. have a look at this

I don't know if I'm not doing whatever it you think I should be doing in that game but what you will see is me self metaing to red coyote when he got wrong how my town game behavior was sometimes. What you will see is me contradicting myself with almost every post. Because my meta isn't as simple as you're trying to make it. It's just not. I don't play the same way, I don't react the same way, I don't waffle every game, I'm not active every game, I'm not all these things that people who have limited experience with me think I am.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1469, Kazekirimaru wrote:Alright, cool? There were plenty of "I know this guy is town"s in more obvious fashion yesterday. I don't understand why Dan got killed over the louder two "conftowns" yesterday. Still.
scum prob thought they were lovers and wanted to do a surprise LYLO. given they obv knew Dan was PR he'd be practically conftown eventually anyway

anyway the point is your thought process is contradictory as fuck. earlier you were floating WIFOM about "herp derp I wonder why Dan died" which in itself is probably a scumtell bc it lets you look like you're doing smth when you're really not. but then I offered a possible explanation for why said kill happened that happened to involve one of your scumreads scumslipping. if you were scumreading Brian you should be especially interested in this, but instead you forget all about it and move straight onto the "you can't read me" card?

also you should really know I'm not "just bad" after seeing how accurate my reads were in AA:MFA after I moved away from you. it seems odd to say I'm "just bad" just bc I scumread you every time. especially when my other scumreads are the same as yours (Bert, mastin). it feels scum motivated in that you're trying to downplay my skill level instead of being legitimately annoyed like you were in AA:MFA. explain that comment plz
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 1494, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Yer captain thinks that the swabbie not be treasonous. Bad? Aye, there be a reason we have him scrubbin' the decks and not as our helmsman, but he not be treasonous.

Only Eren could be scum in our neighborhood, for we and the lass be town.
No. Either you're scum, or we're all town. And I'm leaning the latter.
In post 1500, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I don't like the way he responded to the argument--pointless dithering and egging ye on.
Pardon? When did I do such a thing? If I remember correctly my response to the argument was something similar to "Tammy, stop arguing with muffin since he's probably scum if there is a scum here." and then getting exasperated when it, of course, continued.
In post 1512, Bert wrote: :mad:

Gift in, gift in now because 'tis jolly fer ye
Are you just going to give up, then? Out of fight now that I know you're scum, eh? Don't blame you. Go on and keep playing pirate.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1459, Kagami wrote:Roles are apparently superbly important here for finding scum. From what we can tell, many players "know" each others' alignment, though a large number of them don't want to reveal why for ~reasons~. If all the claims are to be believed, there are a set of best friends, as well as a one-directional best friends, all on top of a JoAT and a flavor cop, all on top of 8ish one-shot commuters, which is absurdly town-sided, even if the neighborhoods/neighborizer is given zero town-weight. Something is amiss.
I have smth to say about this but I wanna wait till MC finishes
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1518, Kazekirimaru wrote:Are you just going to give up, then? Out of fight now that I know you're scum, eh? Don't blame you. Go on and keep playing pirate.
I'm not giving up. I never had any fight in this game to begin with, but I will post my last reads tomorrow.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 1517, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1469, Kazekirimaru wrote:Alright, cool? There were plenty of "I know this guy is town"s in more obvious fashion yesterday. I don't understand why Dan got killed over the louder two "conftowns" yesterday. Still.
scum prob thought they were lovers and wanted to do a surprise LYLO. given they obv knew Dan was PR he'd be practically conftown eventually anyway

anyway the point is your thought process is contradictory as fuck. earlier you were floating WIFOM about "herp derp I wonder why Dan died" which in itself is probably a scumtell bc it lets you look like you're doing smth when you're really not. but then I offered a possible explanation for why said kill happened that happened to involve one of your scumreads scumslipping. if you were scumreading Brian you should be especially interested in this, but instead you forget all about it and move straight onto the "you can't read me" card?

also you should really know I'm not "just bad" after seeing how accurate my reads were in AA:MFA after I moved away from you. it seems odd to say I'm "just bad" just bc I scumread you every time. especially when my other scumreads are the same as yours (Bert, mastin). it feels scum motivated in that you're trying to downplay my skill level instead of being legitimately annoyed like you were in AA:MFA. explain that comment plz
Oh my God, shut the fuck up.

You're wrong. I called you bad because as far as I know you've been completely off this whole game. I almost want to flip so I can rub in your face how wrong you are once again. Just stop. You're wrong. That's that. I'm not going to waste any more time or effort interfacing with you if all you're going to do is tunnel me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:51 am

Post by pieguyn »

so I've been completely off, when my scumreads besides you are mostly the same as yours? plz no
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Bert »

You two, get mad together at me for that hammer and please don't make this AA Day 1 again. <333

Honest.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:53 am

Post by pieguyn »

also it'll be more worthwhile to continue this after MC I think

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”