Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

Mastin - I don't tend to explain reads in great detail, so I don't know what you're hoping for. The only times I do is when I do in depth reads on people, which does not come day one ever.

I don't have kagami as a town read due to setup spec. Her laser focus on the weak modifier earlier read townish. Though I'd probably lynch her just to stop the setup spec no matter my read. Yep, the only reason I'm town reading Pie is due to falcon's town read on her. I'll deal with it later if it arises; I think she sounds fake but I think she just comes across that way, so I'm taking falcon's read for now. I've already explained Plum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1134, Kazekirimaru wrote:Mastin, the hell? Keep calling me scum without interfacing with me directly? That's not goodposting.
*twitch*
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Paschendale »

So how do you have a townread on Plum, Tammy? She was just as heavy on the setup stuff as Kagami, but actually lied in the process. And then has absolutely no reads of her own other than to attack me for suspecting her.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

You know what? Screw it, I don't care. If you guys want to be mad at me, go ahead. If there's scum between us, they already know this. But, in Wingate this was super frustrating and now that Pasch, kthnx and bro have claimed what they have, this is driving me insane.

Kaze, Muffin and I are neighbors. None of us has *information* about each other except for who each other is. So, people being mentioned in your role pm is not alignment indicative. Muffin claimed his flavor, but not his role, immediately in the neighborhood. I haven't decided whether or not that's a good thing. It seemed weird to me that he immediately was like scum probably know my flavor, I'm nearly an innocent child, which is absolute bs if kthnx and bro have a pseudo-masonry.

We can only talk during the night, which is why we think that scum don't have day talk. We also didn't talk about much before the game started.

Now, do you see why I'm worrying about a neighborizer on top of all that?
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I've been wanting to out that forever but I didn't want to get yelled at >:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

Me too Kaze.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1202, Paschendale wrote:So how do you have a townread on Plum, Tammy? She was just as heavy on the setup stuff as Kagami, but actually lied in the process. And then has absolutely no reads of her own other than to attack me for suspecting her.

I've talked about my town read on plum from the beginning. She has had reads of her own, and has been pushing you longer than anyone. and you both are pushing each other for lies.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Paschendale »

Except that I haven't lied. Why do you still have this townread on Plum? If you had it from the beginning then it was nothing more than just a first impression or gut. Haven't you updated it from what's happened? And of course she's been pushing me, she started doing it the minute I attacked her and Kagami. Kagami at least explored other options. Plum hasn't. She's devoted almost all of her energy just to attacking me, and hasn't done a very good job of it. Don't let yourself be fooled by confirmation bias.

As for the roles, yeah, that is weird. I don't know why the mod chose to do that, but he did. Maybe it really fits the flavor? I don't know. If this was Gundam I could see groups of neighbors/masons as a newtype kinda thing, but I don't know if there's anything like that from the source material.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

No, but it's not just hey I'm a neighborizer.

It's hey I'm a neighborizer, there are already three neighbors, 2 people have claimed pseudo masonry and one neighbor is claiming to be some sort of ic which i think is bs but whatever.

The only thing that is having me doubt on pasch right now, is that if there's scum in our trio, you would think that they would warn him not to claim neighborizer because of this.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Plum »

Pasche, I started attacking you after your first post, in which - placing me as 'leaning scum' along with two others (including the person you voted in that post) and Kagami in 'null so far' - you could not reasonably be described at attacking either myself or Kagami. I've discussed and developed thoughts and reads with and about others - but yes, you've remained my main target. For a reason.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by pieguyn »

unvote
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1003, Paschendale wrote:Why exactly are people voting for me? I get the OMGUS from Plum and Kagami, but other than expressing an unpopular opinion (which is correct - Kagami is scum), sticking to my guns and trying to convince the rest of you to vote for scum, what has me suddenly on the chopping block?
your pushes have been weird and I don't believe you actually believed kagami is scum. it's too convenient. the last thing scum needs is for a bunch of townies to be universally townread setting up for a strong townblock later. your initial push on kagami seemed like throwing dirt so that it wouldn't happen, although this is positional given she was a strong townread of mine. in retrospect now that there's more of a focus on her this doesn't feel as strong as it felt before but iirc just about everyone was townreading her earlier
In post 1016, BROseidon wrote:You never change your mind on that
I feel forgotten :cry:
In post 1023, Kazekirimaru wrote:This post gives me bad feels, by the way, considering Bro wasn't on the Pasch wagon.
how in the flying fuck did you see that kthx was a bad lynch but you didn't connect it with BRO? especially when you
only had a null read on mykonian before kthx replaced in?

even I saw it and I had the strongest scumread ever on BRO. so you not seeing it, especially when you were thinking BRO town before, makes me really worried. I deduce that your idea that angry BRO = town BRO was a load of BS (which incidentally it is. see NY167. but BRO is town anyway) which resulted in this cogdis

this + your "slip" and the way you tried to discredit me afterward, plus the fact that I just found out via a completed game on my homesite that being annoyed at being deathtunneled by the same person every single game isn't a reliable towntell, plus the lack of anything town you've done all game (ending the day early with 11 days left is in no way pro-town) makes me fine with this

here I was questioning my scumread on you and you give me this shit. ftr while I was thinking about this game on vacation I figured out what naturally pings me so hard about you and BRO. I have no idea if you two actually do this or not but on a gut level your posts read to me as trying to strongarm the flow of the game which is an inherently scum strategy. but oh well

and just bc I don't feel like putting up with your shit, I'm fully expecting you to come in here and be like "lolol u derp" and keep hiding behind the curtain. if you do I'm pushing a PL on you. how's that sound?
In post 1058, Brian Skies wrote:mastin2 My read of Falcon says prob-town. Although, I agree with Kagami's sentiments regarding Mastin's most recent reads list. It doesn't actually say anything except him assigning town-reads and scum-reads.
do you know mastin like at all? there was a whole game where he kept doing this practically every post all of D1. would you rather he made up reasons?

sure he could be faking as scum but I'm p sure this isn't alignment indicative
In post 1067, Brian Skies wrote:Because he is also a scum-read. And why does it matter that I express it when other people have stated the same thing?
so you want a counterwagon to a wagon on your scumread?
In post 1101, Kagami wrote:bro/kthx, can you confirm that you
know
each other's alignment?
the only way they're not town is if they're both scum
which I'm not seeing at all. I'm 100% confident but I don't wanna out the reason for some reasons
In post 1111, Kazekirimaru wrote:It's a mixture of being confident in Plum town, Plum's case, and my gut. I feel good about this.

Did you really skim both their ISOs in three minutes?
what is with this defense? also, why is plum town? kaze x plum team much
In post 1136, Kazekirimaru wrote:
You just said you were good on Pasch.

You look like you're giving it one last shot to turn this around onto Plum. It's a 50-50 shot in your eyes, and then you can just hammer. If you hammer scum you soak up residual townpoints and if you hammer town you can go "lol I was just ending the day sorry guys =("

No. This is wrong.
wow there is so much scumtone here it's not even funny

this feels like scum who sees their mislynch slipping away and wants to stop it. it seems manipulative
In post 1137, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1134, Kazekirimaru wrote:Mastin, the hell? Keep calling me scum without interfacing with me directly? That's not goodposting.
You're scum because you're scum. :P

You're posting like scum, you're pushing like scum, your reads reek like scum, everything about you seems rotten to the core.
mastin is town. this kind of vague statement is smth I'd expect from mastin town and feels like the way he went about his BRO read in imperishable night. this is kind of positional in that it's the same read as mine but I don't think it affects anything
In post 1161, Paschendale wrote:And you know this, how? I always try to avoid claiming. It usually doesn't stop you from getting lynched unless you have a really strong power, but then guarantees a night kill if you do.
this pings me hard. the nuance of this is that he said Dan's argument is wrong explicitly bc he apparently had no way of knowing this. in other words, bc Dan had no way of knowing this, pasch is town. his focus is not on Dan being wrong, it's on how Dan has no way of proving he's right. bc the statement isn't wrong in the first place

I'm really bad at explaining this kind of shit
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

as scummy as pasch is, he seems like a mislynch. kaze is going really hard on him all game and he's near confirmed scum. everything kaze has done makes sense in the context of trying to score a mislynch on pasch (ending the day with 11 days left. srsly) and I'll be surprised as fk if he'd bus a teammate like that. on the other hand, the gamestate makes way more sense with plum as scum 0.0

I also don't think a neighborizer + neighborhood is too unlikely given the neighborizer only has one neighbor at a time. and I'm p sure BRO/kthx isn't relevant here

vote: Plum
L-1

@Tammy:
can you elaborate on Bert not sorting you? also BRO/kthx is 100% legit and on top of that I'm sure you shouldn't worry about them in this context. I don't wanna elaborate bc ~reasons~ unless they are ok with it and if they are they might as well just say it themselves. also zmuffin wasn't serious about being an IC.

also, that's another point in favor of kaze scum and also explains why zmuffin was saying kaze didn't have the balls to try to lynch him earlier (if zmuffin is town and was townreading you then kaze would from his POV be scum assuming scum in the neighborhood)

@mastin:
what do you think of kaze's defense of Plum?

in other words, thoughts on {Kaze, Plum, Brian} team?

now I'm expecting kaze to roll in and be like "omg why u no vote pasch?!?!?!" plz no
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I hate you.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Just try to push a PL on me and see how far you fucking get.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I just...

I can't believe the idiocy.

I can't.

This doesn't occur in nature.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

Do you see that heap in the corner?

the one sobbing uncontrollably?

...that's me.

I tell you that the three of us are neighbors, someone else claims neighborizer. You say that you can actually wtf like verify the pseudo masons.

AND NOONE SEES SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS???
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

why are you asking me a stupid question.

Do you or do you not see Bert actually sorting me? Because if you do, please point it out.

I, just to keep this moving along, see him just calling me obvtown. Is that in your world sorting??? Cuz, if so, explain it to me.

OF fucking course muffin wasn't serious about being an ic, jeezuz, look at what he's saying, he's still saying there's no way town will lynch him cuz role, that can't be true if all the roles claimed so far are town.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Bert »

hi guys
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

tammy, trust me on this. BRO/kthx isn't relevant here. if pasch is scum it would be for other reasons, not that those other reasons don't exist. but for me everything makes so much more sense if plum is scum. kind of like your mastin read
In post 1214, Kazekirimaru wrote:Just try to push a PL on me and see how far you fucking get.
curious, how familiar are you with the flavor?

also
if you, zmuffin, and tammy are a neighborhood why haven't you been more proactive about sorting zmuffin? instead you sorted him in a really weird and passive way. I'd expect you'd be hell bent on first figuring out if there's scum in the neighborhood and pushing him into the ground if you think he's scum. it seems more like you did it based off convenience, while pushing a mislynch elsewhere
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Bert »

tammy your emotion looks town, idk how else to read you really
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum