Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Indeed. Either you're both town or you're both scum. So what's wrong with me talking about it? And why are you coming to his rescue in such a fashion? I'm sure he can speak for himself.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

So many scared-sounding scum this game.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

:roll:
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 912, Tammy wrote:take your responses to me and wipe your ass with them.
At least give me this, then.
In post 911, mastin2 wrote:List your townreads and why, instead of scumreads-that-you-think-suck.
That was not an unreasonable request.
In post 971, pieguyn wrote:mastin what the hell. tammy just said that's what it was. and from what I can tell she explicitly said you being town was what was making her not have a handle on her reads and you being scum fixes that

what are you hoping to accomplish by talking about this? it feels like you're trying to discredit her read on you bc "omg you don't know who's scum if I'm town". it seems like a really odd angle to take, especially if you're trying to help her fix your read on you. and I don't get how you hope to work anything out by just telling her she's wrong over and over without trying to figure out why
...I'm not following. I'm being quite explicit. I'm
not
scum. So if her having a handle on her reads requires me being scum? She's wrong. Thus, why I am asking. What I'm trying to accomplish is pretty damn fucking obvious--me having a much firmer grasp of where she's coming from with her thoughts. And if she's town (I think she is), to help her out. But she's resisting at every attempt I'm giving. So, yes. I'm saying "you don't know who's scum if I'm town". Because that's what she's
told
me. And I'm telling her that she needs to.
if none of your reads are strong why are you so pissed off at tammy for not being confident in her reads?
Because she's one of the players that I want to use to GET stronger reads. I want to work with her. But she's making it nigh-impossible to do so.
In post 982, zMuffinMan wrote:i hate everything about this lynch
So do I, muffin. The Pasch wagon likely has at least two scum on it. So, want to work with me to bus Plum?

VOTE: Plum.
i don't know why people started thinking mastin is town
Because I am. :P That happens, you know.
if he is town like i think he is, the only plus side to a pasch lynch happening is it the fact that a town flip makes it insanely easy to spot who the scum on the wagon is here:
Paschendale (6): Plum, Kazekirimaru, Pieguyn, Tammy, Kagami, Bert
Agreed, but wouldn't it be even better to just lynch scum today? I don't think Tammy's scum. I don't think Pie's scum. I don't think Bert is scum. But I can easily see any/all of Plum/Kaze/Kagami being scum. So help me lynch them, dammit. Aside from your damn scumread on me, our reads are nearly the same from the looks of things.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by mastin2 »

...You know what?

I think I've gotten more than enough to compile my reads at this point and start taking command.

I'm not sure if it's enough to flip the switch. I still haven't read the early game at all. But I really think I'm onto something. I've got a lot of townreads, and it's beginning to form a picture.
My academy.
Agnigi
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Plum »

If this means we finally get to have a fight about why you're reading me as scum, bring it on.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by mastin2 »

First order of business:
kthnx and BROseidon are town.

I've seen this type of role before. Multiple times. Yes, they're effectively masons, even if they don't have the ability to chat with one another. They're confirmed town.

ActionDan is town.

Admittedly, I am not nearly as intimately familiar with AD's scumplay as I would like to be. (The only scum game of his I've seen is Pinkmin Mafia, and my memory of his posting there is not the greatest.) So admittedly, my guess as to what his scum self is could be wrong. However, that said, everything I'm seeing looks like classical AD-town. The tone, the content, the overall feeling of his posting, it just seems like his town self.

Bert is town.
Admittedly, I've never seen his scumgame, but I've seen plenty of his towngame, and this is his towngame through-and-through.

Pie is a strong townread.
Though my townread there was not as instantaneous as it normally is, this seems like the same town pie I've come to know, love, and respect as a player. I don't have anything concrete supporting it; it's just something I, well...
feel

Paschendale is a townread.
I do not like the wagon on him at all. His posting has been null-at-worst; I see nothing scum in it. Quite the opposite, I see a rather large amount of what I've seen in a town-Pasch and not much of a scum-Pasch. (Admittedly my memory of scum-Pasch is not strong, given that I wasn't really that involved in the dark/light game.) The push on him has been god-awful, and I can guarantee you that wagon is scum-driven.

Tammy is town.
This is not the kind of calculated, manipulative play I'd expect from a scum Tammy. Basically, she had an outburst of emotions that seem really legitimate, and her posting comes across as truly frustrated, that she hasn't figured things out and doesn't like the gamestate as it is right now.

zMuffinMan is town
. Trust me, I can read him. Admittedly not as well as I once was able to, but I still was able to tell he was 'off' his towngame in Touhou (because he was scum) and identify his towngame in Xenogears. And this? This is the town-Muffin. I can't explain it. It just...is. His tone, his posting, his content, how in-synch we are, basically everything. He's town.

Leaving?

Brian Skies (null; dead-null, even, and that's a concern), Kazekirimaru (also mostly null), Plum (scum), and Kagami (scumlean).

I'm in the game, now.
My academy.
Agnigi
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Plum »

I guess not?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

So, I've got all my RL stuff done but I still have stuff to do and I'm gonna try to get to as much stuff tonight as I possibly can but there's a good chance I'm just going to pass out, but if that happens I will get to this after work tomorrow.

Okay skimmed, need to go back and actually read through some things.

Mastin if you want to work with me don't tell me things like I should have a handle and to get one. If I don't have a handle, it's not because I haven't tried and am not working on it, it's because I'm at a loss. I know you haven't played with me a whole lot, but you have enough to know that I do put a lot of thought into games. If I say I'm at a loss, I just am and I can't force it. I do have some really amazing day ones, but more often than not I don't feel great about my reads day one and I get that some people can just pretend to have more confidence in their reads and push them, but I'm not like that. I mean I can pretend confidence in reads at times, but I have to actually feel it. Today, I'm at a loss here. I don't feel super great about my scum reads or my town reads. What I just really want right now is a flip or two to hopefully get oriented.

kthnx and bro are probably town. (also retract that reasoning for a muffin town read I gave a little bit earlier. I misread the crumbs and mixed up bro for muffin.)

bert is probably town. kagami is probably town for that earlier setup spec stuff which she can stop any second now because some of it is conjecture and guesswork and is influencing the way she thinks about the game and should stop. I still like Plum for town. And I'm going with falcon's town read on pie for now.

I've had some town pings here and there on others but nothing I feel great about.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1031, mastin2 wrote:kthnx and BROseidon are town.
I've seen this type of role before. Multiple times. Yes, they're effectively masons, even if they don't have the ability to chat with one another. They're confirmed town.
I just realized that they claimed after reading your post. Nice! Thanks for the info
Athenas Fury
Athenas Fury
Goon
Athenas Fury
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Athenas Fury »

oh also, if bro and kthnx are really town mason like things, then the chance there is scum in kaze or muffin is really high.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1035, Athenas Fury wrote:oh also, if bro and kthnx are really town mason like things, then the chance there is scum in kaze or muffin is really high.
yeah that.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Kagami »

I don't think kaze and muffin are mason-like things at all, whatever association they have seems to make them think the other is scum rather than town.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Kagami »

If you're getting at the unlikelihood of multiple pairings
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 1023, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 992, BROseidon wrote:
In post 990, Kazekirimaru wrote:Fine.

UNVOTE:

Get your grievances out. I like holding the hammer, anyway.
wat.

Pasch needs to claim.
This post gives me bad feels, by the way, considering Bro wasn't on the Pasch wagon.
I'm still wondering why no one cares that pasch ignored the threat to claim. This seems pretty damning to me.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Plum »

What am I, chopped liver?
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

This game just exploded into awful.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Kagami »

Mastin, what am I to make of those reads? Every single one is "trust me, I can read this guy, he is ___," and that is from an incomplete reading of the game?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 1041, Kazekirimaru wrote:This game just exploded into awful.
Diversion and positional play.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 1031, mastin2 wrote:
Bert is town.
Admittedly, I've never seen his scumgame, but I've seen plenty of his towngame, and this is his towngame through-and-through.
Bert is adept at emulating his town game. This is the worst possible thing you could be doing. Go read, please.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1037, Kagami wrote:I don't think kaze and muffin are mason-like things at all, whatever association they have seems to make them think the other is scum rather than town.
...how'd you even get here?

Are you even reading the game?
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I'm not feeling Plum scum and I'm not up for such a lynch.

Two days till deadline and everyone is in a scramble. This is not a good place to be.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 1035, Athenas Fury wrote:oh also, if bro and kthnx are really town mason like things, then the chance there is scum in kaze or muffin is really high.
How do you interpret this, bro?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by BROseidon »

"If Bro/Kthx are legit about their role, there's scum in {kaze, muffin}"

That's not "mason-like things" at all.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 1045, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1037, Kagami wrote:I don't think kaze and muffin are mason-like things at all, whatever association they have seems to make them think the other is scum rather than town.
...how'd you even get here?

Are you even reading the game?
Ahah. Did she even read? She's the only one who seems to be FUCKING PAYING ATTENTION.

This is all wrong. I don't even.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”