Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Bert »

That was my instant reaction and thought when I saw you replace yourself with the hydra. Tammy felt some concern too, so I can see where she's coming from. As for how it's indicative of alignment, I feel that stunt looks scummy.

You have been wagoned before as town, but what happened here in these circumstances is something different altogether. It's like never before seen footage. Totally unexpected and a curveball.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Bert »

Wow, lots of content in this game and some people I haven't heard of.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Kagami »

Thought I unvoted bro ages a while ago

UNVOTE:

Plum, no roles were revealed that weren't already revealed.

Tammy, normally I'd agree that flavor shouldn't be relevant, but muffin and kaze have both very clearly claimed that it is.

I actually think the hydra looks worse than F-16, whose wagon I haven't fully understood.

I want to vote pasch, but Bro's point on pasch isn't crazy - scum pasch would surely see that he's holding a weak position. Meta-dive also suggests this isn't scum-pasch, so idk.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Kagami »

bert, kaze, pie, plum, and tammy for town. Muffin might go in there, curious what he has to say.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Bert »

So were those interactions that you and Plum had with me, the last time I was here, about the weak stuff and all that...

that was all a ploy to try to trick scum?

Still trying to understand everything going on in this game
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 702, Kagami wrote: Tammy, normally I'd agree that flavor shouldn't be relevant, but muffin and kaze have both very clearly claimed that it is.
That's not necessarily what I said. I said I believe there is something to be gleaned from it based on what I currently know.

I mean, I also have a strong suspicion that a main protagonist is on the scum team, but we'll cross that bridge later.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Kagami »

Nothing was a ploy or whatever, I didn't even know the real flavor for my character at that point. At the time, I just didn't think it was likely that scum would know of the weak thing, and so I was sure you were cleared by your weak claim. I was quite happy to out myself as a wimpy wimp if it means that we get a conf-town out of it.

Plum and bro's confidence that this isn't the case has shaken that opinion, and pitoli's mod-post makes it clear that it is quite possible they were given a weak fake-claim.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Kagami »

I would like to add though: If scum were just given a weak fake-claim, it's very possible they didn't realize what the weak part was referring to, just as bert failed to.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Kagami »

(because I'm nearly 100% sure bert is town)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 689, Mafia Theory wrote:I asked Mastin to hydra with me because despite having good reads, I have trouble getting town to follow my reads or even believing me. Mastin on the other hand generally has no problem doing that. We hydra'd before in a different game so I thought it would be fun.

Why are you suspicious of me, Tammy?
Partly because I don't have a lot of strong reasons to call you town, and I feel like I don't have a handle on who the scum are this game and when I feel that way it's usually because I'm town reading or trying not to scum read someone I shouldn't be. The game makes more sense if you're scum. Also, Mastin's entrance posts were horrible.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 696, Mafia Theory wrote:Bert, why do you think that I don't believe in my scumgame? While I don't deny that my scumgame is bad, you've only ever seen me as scum in my two best scumgames and been quite impressed. I want to know what caused you to think my scumgame is bad.

Tammy, why is Kaze town?
That's not what Bert said. He didn't say your scum game is bad; he said that you might not have faith in your scum game.

The way he's been interacting with people feel like he's trying to get to the bottom of arguments lately. He's reminding me of the Tales of game where he was town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

(oh and he had the same reaction I had to Mastin's entrance posts)
Mafia Theory
Mafia Theory
Townie
Mafia Theory
Townie
Townie

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Mafia Theory »

@ Tammy, well I am not scum. I am trying to make sense of the game as well and so far I am having a hard time because I keep scumeading people that annoy me and that throws my reads off completely. If you explain why you find me scummy, I'll happily explain my thought processes like I did in the BB:HoH game and stop you from mislynching.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Bert »

Still processing the game, might take until tomorrow afternoon, but yeah I have trouble looking clearly at people who annoy the heck outta me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 645, Paschendale wrote:As for Bro, he does look to be scumhunting. He's not just setting his sights on one or two targets, but is analyzing quite a few people.
do you srsly think scumhunting is a towntell? it's easily faked
In post 645, Paschendale wrote:Early on, it looked like he panicked for a while and just went super defensive, but he's moved past that. I see town motivated analysis. I don't necessarily think he's right on all of his reads, like the strength of his scumread on you or his townread on Plum, but it doesn't look like lies to me. From either of you.
remember why he was defensive? it's cause I was pushing him hard right out of the gate. I had the upper hand bc he had just came in and as a result we got an insight into his true motivations early on. he's still being defensive as fuck by OMGUS'ing me hard the moment I come back into the thread (), not to mention he stopped the push on me when I was gone with no real reason behind it by saying Kagami/F-16 were better leads and that he wasn't interested in putting up a case on me. the point is BRO stumbled hard and hasn't done anything really town since then to make me question my read on him
In post 645, Paschendale wrote:I think you two should stop fighting with each other and help me lynch Kagami. Or Kaze or Plum. But mostly Kagami.
why Kaze? you were dead set on Kagami or at least Plum so where did Kaze come from? you were clearly townreading him based off this
In post 500, Paschendale wrote:As noted above, some of you see it, too. Bro and Plum do.
Kaze could if he checked his ego a little.
Make scum pay for trying to trick us.
so why all of a sudden do you wanna lynch him? it feels like you're scum trying to work out a mislynch knowing I'm scumreading Kaze
Mafia Theory
Mafia Theory
Townie
Mafia Theory
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Mafia Theory »

Pie, what are your other reads looking like?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 654, Kazekirimaru wrote:While Bro is some amount of abrasive as both alignments, he is more intense and confrontational as town. Also, he uses more smilies as scum. >.>
(See 1475 and 1515 for reference)
do you think he can't fake as scum?

also, where in my argument with him was he being intense and/or confrontational?

ALSO YOU BROUGHT UP 1515 AND REMINDED ME THAT EVERY TIME I PUT EFFORT INTO GAMES I JUST LOSE
DIE
:cry:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

my reads haven't changed from here
In post 609, pieguyn wrote:here's where I'm currently at btw

town
Brian Skies
Bert
Kagami
Pieguyn
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

null-town
zMuffinMan
Tammy

null
ActionDan
Plum
mykonian

scum
Kazekirimaru <- indignation and apprehensiveness about possibly breaking the game + jump on counterwagon when BRO wagon was picking up steam. when pressured, claims it's confbias on my part with no explanation
BROseidon <- yeah
Paschendale <- his pushes are weird as fuck. looking through his ISO I also realized he never even explained his initial scumread on me (funny how it matches BRO's) and idk what exactly is up with his read on BRO. however, I'm having reservations bc he seems to be legitimately skeptical of plum+kagami. need more data here
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

actually move Kaze up a bit. he's still my first pick for 3rd scum but I'm less sure about him especially in the context of BRO+Pasch team. not sure who the 3rd would be in that case 0.0
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

for mastin's eyes only

mastin, are you scum? you can tell me, i promise i won't tell anyone. respond in a spoiler tag like this so no one else reads it
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 521, Plum wrote:Of the two, Dan seems hella more scummy than Bro.
what exactly is your read on Dan?

also, does anyone have reasons for Plum being scum that's not related to Kagami? too lazy to look through the thread and check sry
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Plum »

Dan's actually kinda pretty scummy.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

plz explain
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Plum »

He hasn't done anything productive and seems completely comfortable with that staying the way it is because he's not getting flack for it.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 712, Mafia Theory wrote:@ Tammy, well I am not scum. I am trying to make sense of the game as well and so far I am having a hard time because I keep scumeading people that annoy me and that throws my reads off completely. If you explain why you find me scummy, I'll happily explain my thought processes like I did in the BB:HoH game and stop you from mislynching.
Eh. Nope. You're probably scum.
In post 716, pieguyn wrote: do you think he can't fake as scum?

also, where in my argument with him was he being intense and/or confrontational?

ALSO YOU BROUGHT UP 1515 AND REMINDED ME THAT EVERY TIME I PUT EFFORT INTO GAMES I JUST LOSE
DIE
:cry:
I don't think he can, no. This question is pretty useless, by the way, as it should be inherently obvious based on my read.

And, well, all of it? He's not been the most tactful player this game. Which is good because angry bro = town bro. :3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”