NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Generic »

vote tammy

Because she hates me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Generic »

OK, I have to ask this, but is fferyllt a real person?

I only ever see them in hydras, I have a theory they are a dummy account people can use to create theoretical hydras because they have no friends... Natirasha, im looking at you here ;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Generic »

In post 21, goodmorning wrote:fferyllt is wonderful SHAME ON YOU

Vote: Gen

Full names if you don't mind mr goodmorning, we aren't that familiar yet sweet cheeks ;)

How would you like it if I called you Goo for the rest of the game?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Generic »

In post 24, goodmorning wrote:If you think I'd give a shit you'd be disappointed.

Well aren't you the delight. Do you drown kittens in your spare time?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Generic »

Are you scum BROseidon?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Generic »

In post 32, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 17, Generic wrote:
vote tammy

Because she hates me.
but I hate you, why are you voting her over us?
I've only played with GIF, and I would hope he doesn't hate me after I dragged his sorry ass over the finish line when we were scum together and he got everyone to mislynch me in the next one.
So technically he should love me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Generic »

And besides, tammy hates me like an ex girlfriend hates you... You can never reach that level of hate.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Generic »

In post 36, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 34, Generic wrote:And besides, tammy hates me like an ex girlfriend hates you... You can never reach that level of hate.
How is she?
How's who?

Tammy or the ex?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Generic »

In post 60, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Cephrir, agreed on Giests although the post that seemed genuinely at ease to me was the post after you townread them. Not sure about Generic yet. I read the Cash Cabd game before and I agree, both with his reaction sounding like he was trying too hard and it not fitting in with his scum-meta. We can discuss specifics later on.

Tammy seems disappointed in drawing scum. Let's lynch Tammy.

VOTE: Tammy

You still mad at me over big brother? :D

So I have to ask, is that a serious vote or should I not bother asking your reason for it?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 73, Tammy wrote:
vote tammy

Because she hates me.

How many times do I have to tell you I don't hate you.

I've gotten aggravated with you, but if you can find one person on this site I haven't gotten aggravated with, I'll bake you cookies. ( that kinda makes me feel like a bitch saying that actually when
I'm just really a fucking sweetheart who has a tendency to get a tad emotional
)
We are kindred spirits then dear ;)

unvote
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Generic »

When does mara take over? Cos I'm left cold by cabd...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 86, MC Maraca wrote:
Official town block application form v1

I,
the generic one
am applying to MC Maraca's AwesomeSauce Town Block. My townreads are:
tammy, geists

I think I am a good fit for the townblock because
mara knows me better than anyone on mafiascum

Attached is my payment,
keeping maras dark secrets from before mafia scum quiet
made payable to MC Maraca.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Generic »

Bedtime for me, night kids.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 202, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:ffery, what are your reads on Cabd, Brian, and Pitoli?

Tammy, Brian is not a new player. How did you get that impression?

Generic, can you explain your townread on Geists and Tammy?
The Tammy read relates to a reaction test I gave and her genuine frustration over it rather than to try and go with the flow gave me the initial town read I have.
Heists is a gut read based on a smart opening which when lightly challenged he has been calm and consistent on tone. And there are glimpses of behind the scenes work being done for the game. Intriguing slot, so I townread them.
In post 190, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I am not done reading Xenoblade or 165.
In post 188, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I am feeling pretty good about Cabd being town, and to a lesser extent Geists, Tammy, and Cephrir.

Fair warning, I am going to gatecrash all the in-thread Mason parties and Tammy is going to be my best buddy that I bring along.
Why are you feelng good about these three f16?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Generic »

2nd quote was an error btw.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 219, geists wrote:
In post 217, KoreanBBQ wrote:How long do you usually take to read me?
Who is this?

If Nero's doing his usual things I can read him pretty quickly. I've never played with scum-Nero, though, so when I feel like his game doesn't seem quite the usual, I default to null or null/scum until the read finally firms up. It will be interesting to finally play a game where he's scum one of these days.

If GiF is doing his usual things I also get a read on him pretty quickly, but I footnote the hell out of it because I have a bad habit of townreading him when he's scum.
Btw f16, this post has given me a pause on my geists read. I don't like this post at all.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 280, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 269, Generic wrote:The Tammy read relates to a reaction test I gave and her genuine frustration over it rather than to try and go with the flow gave me the initial town read I have.
Heists is a gut read based on a smart opening which when lightly challenged he has been calm and consistent on tone. And there are glimpses of behind the scenes work being done for the game. Intriguing slot, so I townread them.
In post 188, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I am feeling pretty good about Cabd being town, and to a lesser extent Geists, Tammy, and Cephrir. Fair warning, I am going to gatecrash all the in-thread Mason parties and Tammy is going to be my best buddy that I bring along.
Why are you feeling good about these three f16?

All of them are mostly based on gut.

MC Maraca
: Cabd's posts just felt like town. Marangal's latest posts are helping to firm up my read more.

Geists
: I liked Nat's reaction to Cephrir's townread on him. I also thought that ffery waffling on her read on me was townish, and I like that we are on the same page regarding Cabd.

Cephrir
: I felt in sync with Cephrir for the most part. His initial scumread on Brian followed shortly with a realization that this was dissimilar to his scumgame in Cash Cabd seemed genuine.

Tammy
: Tammy's posts felt natural and unforced. Her demeanor reminded me of Mini 1472 but not to the same extent. I will probably go more in-depth once we generate more information in this game.

What didn't you like about Geists's ?

Glad you asked, and for a reason I will not go into right now you are also now in my town block.

What i dislike about that post is that he completely negates BOTH reads on the two heads.
Starts with a comment that he can read nero quickly - then negates that with a comment that he has never seen nero as scum, then that he sits him in the null waiting room until he gets a proper read on him. So neither a quick read then nor a read that can be held up to great scrutiny since he has never seen neros scum game.
Then moves on to GIF who again he apparently reads quickly - then COMPLETELY negates that by pointing out he often townreads him when he is scum.

That post is literally nothing. You cant make a claim to be able to read two people and then immediately caveat that with a list of contradictions.

And the follow up to my comment about not liking it is horrible, basically boils down to 'im playing to my town meta, ask those currently townreading me'.

Geists has gone from a decent town read to my opening suspicion. And all through a few questions being posed to them and a bit of scrutiny.

Mara, im here but im guessing you may not be. Don't panic, you and i will get to do our day 1 dance soon enough :p
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Generic »

In fact.

vote geists

That's how i feel about the follow up, i hate someone handwaving away a legitimate concern with meta arguments. And even worse since they never once asked why, yet assumed that pointing to their meta would cover what i had took issue with.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 286, geists wrote:For the record, Generic, I think youre attributing my bravado to fferyllt's analysis. I've been pretty much AWOL at this point this game.
I don't get what you are talking about here.

I just broke down what i disliked about #219. feel free to respond to that.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 287, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 33, Generic wrote:
In post 32, KoreanBBQ wrote:
vote tammy

Because she hates me.
but I hate you, why are you voting her over us?
I've only played with GIF, and I would hope he doesn't hate me after I dragged his sorry ass over the finish line when we were scum together and he got everyone to mislynch me in the next one.
So technically he should love me.
I enjoyed every second of that moment!
Which moment? the scum win or the mislynch? :p
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 292, geists wrote:Yeah and I'm saying that I think you're appointing my(Natirasha) worldview to her(fferyllt) posting. We've not spoken at all about this game at this juncture.
When did i separate you guys out again?

Your hydra posted a nothing post about the reading of the heads of koreanBBQ. That post was fluff. I expressed concerns on it and your hydra posted that i need an intro into ffery-posting...

You guys don't sign your posts so i take the comments as they are. One of you fluff posted a nothing comment on reading koreanBBQ then qualified my concerns with my lack of reading ffery posts without ever asking what i had issues with.

Why are you now defending the situation with 'you are confusing the heads'... when i haven't once separated you out.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by Generic »

OK, now i see what you mean, did i use 'he'?

If you want to differ the response to the head who put you in the shit in the first place that's fine, but my vote is standing so i would have a chat with your partner at some point before she makes matters worse for you both.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by Generic »

differ = defer

And English is my first language too :(
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Post by Generic »

Which are your posts?

Cos the opening posts were very solid in my opinion. where they you or ffery?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Generic »

In post 312, BROseidon wrote:Also I'm lost right now beyond masoning* with MC and townreading generic.

I'm bad at larges :/

*we're not actually masons.
I can relate on the large game thing, I am trying to look at people in patches because otherwise there are too many pockets if conversations on the go.

BROseidon, who are you feeling the least happy with so far. Not gonna expect full scum reads at this stage Roth do many having yet to put any pertinent input into this, but who is beeping on the radar at least in your eyes?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Generic »

Roth do = with so
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Generic »

In post 320, geists wrote:Hey generic, I'm a little pissed that you called me out last night, I acknowledged and was ready to engage, and your next post in the game does not address your concerns with me.
I don't know how it works in your head geists, but when I present a concern, explain that concern and vote i don't expect it to be me to continue engaging.

You teammate handwaved me away with a 'wasn't me posting' comment, and didn't even try to offer a defence, and when you (assume this is ffery) do pop in you simply drop a 'hi' expecting me to be the one doing all the comments?

My issues are there to read, make your comments on that, then i will happily come back to you. Im looking for scum here, not waiting for people to come up with a good enough excuse to explain away behaviour that doesn't sit right with me. And given the issues ive had elsewhere i am trying me best to actually keep a focus on analysing players and forming opinions rather than random ranting (and RL has improved which helps).
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Generic »

In post 322, geists wrote:You invoked me, and I'm here. I assumed you wanted back and forth, not a wall.

1. The early pages of a game make me think of a pack of dogs checking each other out, sniffing butts, etc. They hold still for a moment, and then either they bare teeth and growl, or the ears go back and they're friends. This game, for whatever reason, I feel like I'm first in line to be checked out and I'm putting up with it in fairly good humor so far. I stress "so far" because overall my mood this weekend is pretty stormy, and that's going to bleed into most if not all of my games.

2. I''m not sure if it was Nero or GiF who asked the question about how quickly I read him. I kinda think Nero. The stuff of reads comes under my personal heading of "arms race". Unless I am actually making a case for someone being town or scum, I don't get very specific about exactly how easy players are to read or specifically what I"m looking for in players I am familiar with.

3. Also, both players know me and know how accurate my reads have been historically. GiF knows me quite well, given the number of games we've played, including our hydra games. I'm not giving him anything more than I must in terms of how to go about getting townreads from me. He's already too good at it. There are a couple of recent games where I townread him when he was scum. Though in one, he was hydraing with Nacho, and the townread had a pretty high nacho component. :/

4. Anyway. Any player who asks me in the early game how easy they are to read is going to get handwaving and bullshit when I'm town. When I'm scum, I might actually make something plausible up because it's the easier, less attention-attracting path.

1. You are preaching to the choir on that one, I am mr emotional play, ask natirasha on that front. So if you feel like getting snarky with me go ahead, just be prepared for me to bring similar back if im on a dark cloud day :p

2. OK, that sort of explains the vagueness of the response. I would point out I agree at such an early stage in the game full reads on people are pointless and you can only get gut reads or leanings at best (even worse that most of the day so far has been RVS)... It was however only a question of how quickly you read them rather than what your read currently was so you could have just left it at 'fairly quickly, will tell you when I have something of note on you'.

3. Again this is good to know and seems from the heart, but completely irrelevant to the situation you were answering at the time. These guys who know how accurate you have been in the past have asked you how quickly you read them and you didn't just answer that but create a series of get outs that covers you in case you are put on the spot over it later.

4. THIS is closer to an actual explanation, and does begin to explain the comments of others pointing to my lack of play time with yourself... Why bother with 2 and 3 when 1 and 4 would have covered a starting point to our discussion?

Laughably I actually am starting to think you ffery and I have similar mindsets with regards to mafia games and how we approach them/post in them... I wonder if that will translate into a better understanding of eachothers mindset as we move forwards.

Answer me this as best as you can. If I had posted the following would you have raised an eyebrow:

"I think I can get a good read on Mara because I have played many games with her and generally can tell her alignment withing the first day or so... but then again I usually misread her scum games as town."

Because that above is me basically saying I can read Mara but only when she is town... and therefore basically always townread her. And that's exactly how your comment on GIF felt.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Generic »

Hey Nacho, you got a new laptop now?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Generic »

Why do you think my grammar 90% of the time is shocking? Im playing the majority of the time off the iphone.

Anyway, since this is the 27 game in a row we have both signed up for you whats your opening feelings on our Mara? You and I fell out over the reading of her in a previous game so im wondering if we are heading for something similar here... I will get my kickboxing gear on if necessary ;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Generic »

The above post was to Nacho
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Generic »

In post 331, KoreanBBQ wrote:generic, what is your main account?
This one :neutral:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 415, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Tammy, glad you are here. I thought you left me hanging after you said we could be best buddies :?

I want to talk about Generic. I had a townread on him based on his push of Geists but ffery's point about him being too agreeable resonated with me quite a bit. I went back through BB:HoH to see if he was too agreeable there and I noticed that he was during the last day. I am not sure if you followed it after you got nk'ed. Generic as scum was agreeing with everything Toogeloo and I said, saying we had good points, and consistently going back and forth on us although he stayed with Toog-town, me-scum for the most part except the end. I also read the VisCon:Wingate Mansion which you played where he was town. His initial attack on Marangal followed by his defense when Nacho made a case on him looked a lot different from his backing off here which has me concerned.

Do you have a read on Generic yet? If so, what?

Generic, I'd like to know your current read on Geists and your read on MC Maraca.
Oh you lot make me chuckle.

Someone I'm voting for plants a seed of suspicion about me to discredit my issue with them and you run with it.

For an answer to how 'agreeable' with ffery I am, look where my vote STILL sits. Just because I thought they had competently answered my concern doesn't mean they negate the other head washing their hands of the issue and ffery stalling for time with me.

And the point I made about similar mindsets wasn't agreeability (is that a compound word?) but a marker that I'm not gonna have any of you guys hand wave me away with a "you just aren't used to the way ffery posts".

Do don't start bullshitting me please with that cos I make my own reads and am not gonna have any of you dismiss others on meta.

Oh and it didn't go unnoticed that ffery claimed ignorance of her meta even though she initially tried to use it as an excuse at me. I just don't volunteer EVERYTHING I'm using in my analysi.

But I am interested in the koreanbbq and geists link. I will have to look back at the interactions but one or two felt forced to me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 418, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:@ Generic, read on Casso would be cool as well.
On this, I'm trying to get nacho head to engage with me cos I've had arguements with him when he's been town and scum but he dismissed an interaction in tv our of catching up and then got arguing with geists.

He's null to me until I can properly get involved with him but the opening seemed typically nacho. I can't comment on Thor but as an opening analysis of the hydra they haven't shied away from opinion nor responding to anyone.

What's your take on koreanBBQ?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 436, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 92, Generic wrote:When does mara take over? Cos I'm left cold by cabd...
as silly as it sounds, this kinda bothered me
Well I'm here now, feel free to discuss with me.

Cos that day 1 onslaught has begun I see :p I got geists, f16, koreanbbq, and you all wanting a piece, lets do this before I start ranting ;)

Pedit: where does it say 'play'? I said you know me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Generic »

You fucking wanted to talk to me and now are just posting a revirw of my comments in isolation?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by Generic »

Remember wingate?

I had your posts to work off for an early read. I immediately got bullied off the point cos you are mafiascums darling.

Here I only had cabd posting, and I wanted to draw you out as I want to read you as someone you know I can get a good read on as I proved. Cabd I haven't got my head around so it's a waste to me (he we the comment leaving me cold). Tactically you wanted me to reach out to you when you were scum there and so I thought I would try a new tact to engage with you and avoid being ganged up on.

Full fucking rant time but is it any wonder I just have fuck about day 1st here? When I try little tactics and game plans to draw people out or put people in positions several of you jump all over it and fucking force me to explain what I'm doing, completely fucking negating the point!
You all seem far more interested in going 'that's so player x from game y'than actually getting dialogue going.

And without content we just have the fucking about which several of you dismiss as 'oh that's just player A, you haven't hit used to them yet'... Pathetic.

No wonder I have found winning as scum around here easier than town, you guys are amazing sometimes.

I didn't want this to be a ducking rant game, but well done mara
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Generic »

Tammy ninja'd my point, thanks a bunch
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Generic »

Well I gave it half an hour mara hon, but I have three kids and you lot have pissed me off so I don't want to get more angry.

Gonna have a nice cup of tea and watch a Christmas film I think.

BBL.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 459, MC Maraca wrote:But, I can't read you, Generic, if all you do is run away when I try to put even the slightest amount of pressure on you to try and firm up my reads when they aren't as strong as I want them to be.
Fuck off mara. I hung around for 40 minutes or so and then had kids to feed and get ready, so don't give me the bullshit of running away when the moment I even start interactin with you on more than pleasantries you impose a half hour break...

Does it take that long to properly compose and edit a response I'm not gonna see through easily?

See we can all twist things, difference is I respect the fact you might actually be busy. So we are done today after you just pulled that shit before I say something you regret.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Post by Generic »

I'm on a marshmallow OD :eek:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by Generic »

My thoughts on the interaction between Mara and tammy.

Tammy is still town, her arogant 'I'm obvtown' aside I love her anger. Mara I am not a fan of cabd popping in at a convenient point to start excusing what you were doing and the resolution to the conflict felt very odd.

Geists appearing mid skirmish to take a little dig at tammy also didn't go unnoticed.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Generic »

Isn't the rubbing conversation more suited to your qt? Or are you guys just wanting to boost the post count and look active?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Generic »

I liked the attack because it put casso on the spot. What I didn't like was the speed at which it broke down and they backed off.

I don't know an awful lot about Thor, but I do know people like nacho need to be kept cornered if you have a suspicion to ensure they don't climb back into the ascendency. But since you like geists play so far I'm interested to know what you thought about how they handled it.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Generic »

I think a strong read would have warranted a held vote. But I'm not penalising them for pulling out, just think they should hold strong when they have a strong suspicion. My vote isn't likely to move until I am satisfied I have got them wrong or someone more suspicious pings my interest. As I said before I didn't like their stoking the fire in the mara and tammy spat.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Generic »

In post 545, geists wrote:
In post 544, Generic wrote:I think a strong read would have warranted a held vote. But I'm not penalising them for pulling out, just think they should hold strong when they have a strong suspicion. My vote isn't likely to move until I am satisfied I have got them wrong or someone more suspicious pings my interest. As I said before I didn't like their stoking the fire in the mara and tammy spat.
That's fine. But don't expect me to jump and address it every time you make a snide comment about what you don't like about my play. I know my motivations. I am confident that my motivations and in-thread behaviors will be aligned. And I am also confident that my alignment will become obvious as the data I put into the thread mounts up. It's my responsibility to provide data for other players to analyse as much as it is to meet my wincon.

If you're town, your responsibility to read me accurately based on that data.
I never requested your response Geist, I agree that the best thing to do is to read you fluidly as we go.

But I don't see it as snide when mod arguement between two people you drop a little gasoline on Tammys fire. Had you actually expanded on it or engaged her yourself I wouldn't have felt it to be off but you didn't.

But I'm rereading casso next as they are a focus over this tunneling spot of yours and f16s and I'm intrigued.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Generic »

*mid arguement
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Generic »

F16, a question for you.

Why offer the truce on casso and then barely get three days into day 1 before breaking that? Was that to bring nachos guard down and not focus any attention on you so you can catch him off guard?
It's puzzling since you were the one to offer the truce in the first place.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Generic »

Have I misinterpreted the point to this post?

In post 410, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Okay, here's what I thought:
Spoiler: ffery
I see some parallel’s to Buzzword although with a lot of major differences:
Firstly, Nacho in Buzzword went up against Orc because your slot (squared) did. He immediately dropped suspicion on Orc once he returned from a brief period of inactivity – the scum motivation clearly being he didn’t want to go against you. Here on the other hand, you indicated that Brian suspicion is unjustified – or at least, that is the implicit vibe I received from you. Tammy opposed the push as well. Assuming she is town, Nacho as scum would be pushing a player that could alienate his biggest threats – this is something I haven’t seen a parallel with in Buzzword. Let’s say he wants to push the Brian lynch, who will help him? Not you, Tammy, or even Cephrir who despite saying that Brian was trying too hard now has a townread on him. Probably not Pitoli who he is voting. Perhaps he expected me to help but I made it clear I am not sure either way about Brian. So, I am not seeing the same parallel w.r.t Brian and Orc. What did I miss?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Generic »

It seemed like a follow on from geists. It came up while I was looking at the case against casso and since I don't understand the reference game or circumstances, it seemed like a continuation rather than a defence. It's why I asked .
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Generic »

Looks like BROseidon misinterpreted it too since he believes casso is scum.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Generic »

My only experience of scum nacho is newbie 1391 (I think that's the number). In that he was under pressure early in day 1, having pushed on both his teammate and me before moving on to lower hanging fruit.
But the biggest tell was how disinterested he became as we closed in on him. He would disappear for long stretches pushin every decision to deadline.
So this is why I'm very interested in the points being raised, cos it's not quite what I had experienced.

It's why I haven't commented negatively on f16s proposal to nacho of the truce cos for me he's one of those players that becomes apparent scum as time goes on.
How good is Thor? Experienced scum player? Cos it's two mindsets I'm dealing with.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Generic »

The question there then f16 is can you read ffery fast enough for this policy to work out?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Generic »

Who was the low hanging fruit? Brian?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Generic »

Also, given GOodmorning has done the square root of sod all why have a few got such a strong town read on her?

Is she known as town for being awkward, no use and then absent?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Generic »

There you go again. You said to me not do long ago how you aren't self aware...

I really can't get on board with you ffery, you are a walking contradiction.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Generic »

In post 596, DOMO wrote:
In post 591, Empire wrote:
Replacing SonOfZeus and roflwaffles.

Prodding roflcopter.
In post 593, MafiaSSK wrote:WHAT IS UPPPP? SSK HERE REPLACING ROFLWAFFLE.

Geists=Town
Generic=Town
F-16=Town
Tammy=Uber Town
Bro=Maybe Scum
MC=Maybe Scum
Pitoli=maybe scum
BBQ=scum

Vote Korean BBQ
Did it take 16 minutes for you to read the thread and develop reads? Are you Number Jonny Five? It took me an hour to scan to page ten before I got bored and went to bed. I still haven't read between 10 and last page.

Lol, you beat me to it.

I'm always wary of someone who town reads me so readily day 1, but townreads me in 16 minutes? That's some record.
And a definitive scum read on Korean... If love to hear the explannation for that.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Generic »

And if you can form an opinion on me in 16 minutes domo you can have a cookie.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Generic »

Im only disappointed that you felt the need to give a read at all.

Good find on that post though, made me chuckle as I don't even remember doing it. I'm borderline autistic do at times just vomit information into a post. I'm actually proud of myself that after a couple of god awful runs elsewhere I have gone full mental in this yet.

But that's by the by. I was generally reaffirming a point you already started, but you took me at my word and went for it anyway :p

If you want a serious project I would love for you to get your teeth into a mara/cabd read.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Generic »

*i haven't gone full mental..
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 670, pieguyn wrote:@F16: the first part was due to this
In post 70, goodmorning wrote:At least two of them are not Town.
I liked this stance and how she's being upfront about questioning shit that she thinks is incorrect

the second part was this
In post 184, goodmorning wrote:On pure odds I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you.
1. It's not a stat course.
2. Odds distract people.
3. Unlikely =/= impossible, and it's not even that unlikely.
it's another stance that shows she's holding true to her beliefs

my read on BRO is a mixture of both of those things. there was another game we played where I had him as null-town almost entirely based off gut and he was scum (thankfully on d2 I turned that shit right around). some of the stuff he's done in this game, combined with the fact that it doesn't seem to match that game, makes me feel somewhat comfortable with him as town atm

generally it means that, at the time of that post, I have that person as town for various reasons. it can be bc of a certain post or a culmination of a bunch of things up to a certain post

in fast and furious Generic was town. he had a scumread on Telo, he wasn't backing down, and he seemed set on getting her lynched (eventually she got lynched and she was town). so I agree that the fact that he's more agreeable here seems odd
Again with the more agreeable. If you cast your mind back to my arguement with telo, she kept aggressing in our dispute so that got my own aggression up and so I got more and more determined.
Geists has been far more appeasing in their responses to me, so I have shown them the same courtesy by not leaping all over the push while I'm still not 100%.

But my vote is still on them and I continue to point out issues with them when I see one. The hesitancy of the push boils down to the fact my issues keep stemming from one of the heads posts rather than both.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 787, pieguyn wrote:
In post 783, Generic wrote:Again with the more agreeable. If you cast your mind back to my arguement with telo, she kept aggressing in our dispute so that got my own aggression up and so I got more and more determined.
Geists has been far more appeasing in their responses to me, so I have shown them the same courtesy by not leaping all over the push while I'm still not 100%.

But my vote is still on them and I continue to point out issues with them when I see one. The hesitancy of the push boils down to the fact my issues keep stemming from one of the heads posts rather than both.
what do you think about Tammy's read on geists?
Given I already pointed out I did not like how geists shoehorned themselves into mara and Tammys fight to further rile tammy with a single statement sentence that to me had no value or place where it came I'm with tammy on her frustrations.

Bear in mind at one point in this game I think I was batting questions and attacks from 4 people. And it's why I have felt very uneasy about what has happened to Pieguyn on their opening. The ganging up thing (although I know can also be genuine town curiosity and probing) feels a little bullying at times and it's something in my mindset that upsets me.

It's a personal thing, but I felt I should mention it as it shapes my thought process as we go. And because of it I have had a hard time putting an early read down on Pieguyn cos in places I have had concerns about his views or comments but I sympathise with his position and felt he did well to battle everyone at once.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Generic »

Lol, sorry Pieguyn... I didn't even notice it was you asking me that question. I'm skimming while at work on the iPhone.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Generic »

F16, have you made a post in this game yet that HASNT required the use of the '?' Key? ;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 847, MC Maraca wrote:If GM is scum this game I will eat my hat.

That's all great, but based on what? I have looked at all her vast amount of posts and analysis and input (I had a spare 3 minutes) and I want to know why you happily lay down this definitive town read.

Cos she is null as far as I can see.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:29 am

Post by Generic »

If someone could explain to me the point to crohrirs recent posts that would be great thanks.

Cos at present ISOing him merely helps me understand why I get so much shit when I enter unhelpful wanker mode in a game.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:30 am

Post by Generic »

Crohrirs = cephrir
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Generic »

In post 883, Desperado wrote:i've never lynched scum d1 in a large anyway so fuck it

So fucking defeatist...

I got the aversion to reading over the whole thing up to now, I would have been hesitant, but at least quiz a few people. How about you and I have a throw down, that usually gets you in the swing... You fucking loser ;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Generic »

When did you give your reason regarding me?

Cos I'm struggling to find it wading through the 2 tonnes of shit you have dropped on this game so far. Help a brother out here and furnish me with done post numbers
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Generic »

In post 904, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 900, Generic wrote:When did you give your reason regarding me?

Cos I'm struggling to find it wading through the 2 tonnes of shit you have dropped on this game so far. Help a brother out here and furnish me with done post numbers
2 tonnes of shit. How cute. I give plenty of content and I'm keeping up with the game, if I want to make a joke here and there to enjoy myself then I will.
In post 400, KoreanBBQ wrote:*I* dislike his 285.
In post 535, KoreanBBQ wrote:
meh, Stuffed Crust is ok. Not very good posting but the scummiest thing is that they have a Barkley avi instead of obvious stuffed crust pizza.
Since you guys asked, the reason that I didn't like Gen's 285 is 'cause I though what Fery wrote (about reading us) was plenty reasonable and Gen making a big hoopla out of that rubs me in the wrong way.
Or maybe I'm just used to the way GIF rubs me.
And then you "responded" to it...
In post 538, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 537, Generic wrote:Isn't the rubbing conversation more suited to your qt? Or are you guys just wanting to boost the post count and look active?
1/10 wouldn't read again.
by pretty much shrugging it off and pushing back.
What you did was comment on a post of mine you disliked because you felt it was fine but I didn't, which you said rubbed you up the wrong way. Then you quickly diffused that ONLY point you made by joking about liking GIFs rubs.

So I treated your pussy out joke to negate your weak reason with a salient point about what the relevance of it was.

Your response? More shit.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Generic »

But that's neither an answer nor an excuse.

You gave a reason for disliking my post which was simply I took issue with something you didn't and that rubbed you up the wrong way.

But you didn't leave it there, you then went 'or maybe I'm just used to the way GIF rubs me'.

Basically you backtrack on the only point you have for disliking my post. It's worse than the fluff because you try to dress it up as something meaningful to the game. But it's not. It's worthless.

And when I engage you over it, albeit in a dismissive manner given your pointless tacking on of the back peddle, you make a weird sarcastic remark instead of pushing on it further.

It's why I didn't consider it noteworthy, and right now you are clutching to it as the only proof of giving explannation to reads?

Fucking laughable.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Generic »

New players?

Nice handwave. I seem to recall not once bearing it any more mind while I moved on until you tried to bring it up as proof.

This must be Nero, GIF wouldn't make a retarded assumption about me.

Here's a joke for you KoreanBBQ... Your contribution to the game.

vote KoreanBBQ
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 939, MC Maraca wrote:ahhh

I just...

Can't...

Nerotown

towntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntowntown

and the wagon is shit

and this argument between him and Gen is shit

and it needs to stop

now.
I stopped the moment I placed my vote. We both said our piece.
In post 941, MC Maraca wrote:Nero

Generic is my mafia mentor

He's been playing mafia since like, the 90's

he is defintely not new.
Well not quite dear, but for a good 5 years is say :p
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Generic »

Empire, does koreanBBQ have a double vote of is he not meant to be on one of those wagons?

~Should be fixed now. (Empire.)
Last edited by Empire on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by Generic »

Nacho, I'm afraid at present that dance is on hold, because I hadn't factored in that a large game will mean more arguements... For me.

However, one thing I would like to pull you up on, you have barely commented on anything I have posted in this game, and that sing like you at all. What gives? Can't imagine the all mighty nachomamma is scared of me...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Post by Generic »

*isnt like you at all
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:11 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1007, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 1005, Generic wrote:Nacho, I'm afraid at present that dance is on hold, because I hadn't factored in that a large game will mean more arguements... For me.

However, one thing I would like to pull you up on, you have barely commented on anything I have posted in this game, and that sing like you at all. What gives? Can't imagine the all mighty nachomamma is scared of me...
I have made essentially two posts this game, Generic.
Well how am I supposed to fucking know? You don't sign your posts so therefore you are treated as a single entity.

I have noticed a few times players fluff posting their guesses on who is posting in the hydra, it has been noted as I go.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:12 am

Post by Generic »

And that's various hydras, not just casso
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Generic »

Sorry guys but I'm gonna have to V/LA for a day or two.

Will catch up when I'm not so ill.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:15 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1270, goodmorning wrote:
In post 584, Generic wrote:Also, given GOodmorning has done the square root of sod all why have a few got such a strong town read on her?

Is she known as town for being awkward, no use and then absent?
Sorry my life has made things so difficult for you.

Rest assured that I am here now and working up a readslist.
Where did I say things are made difficult for me?

I am pointing out townreading you based on absolutely nothing I ludicrous. If you are genuinely away and noturkng then your absense is null making the only discernability to your alignment the posts you actually have made... Which are nothing posts.

So at best you are null, unless you are happy to believe your town meta is to be utterly useless to town?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1347, DOMO wrote:
In post 1345, Desperado wrote:
In post 1344, DOMO wrote:So let me get this straight - you think that swithcing from A to B based on B's comments about A is a scum tell, not town tell?
why are you using hypotheticals when i am criticizing the quality of the actual argument you made?

please explain for us again why sc is scum
I can't explain why SC is scum, because I do not know if he is or isn't. I can only explain why I voted for him, which I have done several times. You're critisising my argument for voting him, which is basically that I felt he was not sincere in his comments relating to SSK, an argument you believe is weak and scummy. Yet here you are voting for me because you don't believe the sincerity of my case on SC. Your attack on me is no better than my attack on SC. The only difference is that I abandoned a scum read when I switched, which is something you seem to think is a scum tell, while I'm arguing differently, pointing out that scum are less likely, not more likely, to abandon one read in favour of another.

What you're doing is a chainsaw defence of SC. So, once again I'll ask you to explain why you have a strong enough town read on him to feel obliged to defend him.
I have been town reading you up to now domo but this semantics bullshit is getting tiring.

If someone asks you why someone is scum, they are referring to why you have considered them scummy. That's pretty damn obvious, only people certain of alignments are scum so the fact you feel you have to correct the semantics reeks of a panic over trying not to seem like you know alignments.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 1354, DOMO wrote:Look, I strongly disagree that voting for someone that I feel is insincere is bad.

generic - I don't care if you stop reading me as town.

Not bothered about addressing my concerns about over awareness of the semantics?

How about now?
vote domo

I'm now reading you btw stuffed crust, your responses on the peripheral are god awful.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Generic »

*iso reading you stuffed crust
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Generic »

My apologies guys with my absense, I have a lot on IRL which I won't bore you with (beyond pointing out it's my birthday on Monday), but the upshot of it at the moment is that when I have a spare moment to pop back into this there is at least another three pages to read, usually more.

Unlike some people in this game I don't want to just go "not gonna read, tell me what I missed " but at present I am not able to devote much time to the catch up.

So for the next few days or so if someone wants me specifically to answer something it comment on something please put my name at the start of the post and I will periodically search my name, and please excuse the fact I'm gonna skim read sections to ensure I don't lose touch completely so if I do comment and missed something important please feel free to point that out to me.

For now happy with my vote, domo continues to make ridiculously self aware comments which don't fit right with me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:25 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1739, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 1007, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 1005, Generic wrote:Nacho, I'm afraid at present that dance is on hold, because I hadn't factored in that a large game will mean more arguements... For me.

I have made essentially two posts this game, Generic.
Unless I'm crazy and really, really suck at telling you two apart, this is a lie. At the point of when this post was made there were at least 5 made by you

though, I am kinda sad that you were unable to tell that I'm the one who asked for your application. not C.

You didn't catch the crumb?

it was pretty blatant Imo and enough so that I think that you would have been able to catch it, easily. Not something I expect from Thor because, while he's smart he isn't the best at reading between the lines.

Though, Thor lying about who you are when asked will prolly through a good amount of town into a huge state of confusion.
In post 1740, MC Maraca wrote:I do need to admit, though, that I'm not exactly seeing eye to eye with Cabd RE you guys and I want that fixed, asap.

Generic, You can't expect Nacho and Thor to play as a single identity as well as try to call them out as their individual heads. it isn't fair to them, and it is pretty damn obvious who is who when you know the people in quesiton
If this is mara you disappoint me.

I can expect a hydra to be treated as a single entity when evaluating the slot, and I can still address a head within it to make a connection or read through prior interaction.

That's perfectly fair since they share an alignment, and if they are scum will be prone to the same general scum tells and with the added advantage that I might hope to see a specific tell within nachos posts.

But I can't tell them apart. It's as simple as that. So what I am seeing is someone within the hydra, possibly both, being rather evasive, defensive and generalising. There is a feel of disconnection which if any of it is nacho is unlike him. He tends to engage a lot more with people and there is this sir of someone skirting around the edge at all times.
One more thing I'm going to look at before I make any further decisions on this.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Generic »

Sorry, got the first quote initially and never took it off.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Generic »

Oh I can tell its mara posting, I just like to wind you up saying I don't ;)

Not many in game will lecture me like a teacher given my volatile attitude, so unless cabd has been taking lessons mara is back to antagonise my time once more.

Anything you want to talk to me about whole we are here?

As for your response, utter bullshit and I won't be changing my view.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Generic »

http://youtu.be/-twUCEfzrDk

Pedit: I'm not excluding Thor, in fact if that was Thor posting recently I want to slap it, hang it, and burn it for the arogant comment alone...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #88) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1820, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Okay, we'll toss Tammy off the board for a while and I will live in continued awareness that one of my foibles in being town is I expect everyone to be able to do what I do when I'm scum, and apparently that's actually quite rare.
You should scrub yourself til you bleed after you posted that.

I felt dirty just requoting it :(
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #89) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Generic »

Oh look, mara ran off again.

Mara, are you a wingate again?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1843, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 1833, Generic wrote:
In post 1820, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Okay, we'll toss Tammy off the board for a while and I will live in continued awareness that one of my foibles in being town is I expect everyone to be able to do what I do when I'm scum, and apparently that's actually quite rare.

Why?
The sheer arrogance of it... *shudder*

In post 1845, MC Maraca wrote:Now look at who's running away!
Bitch please, my phone died.

Are you town reading casso?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1855, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:75 pages.

I will skip them all.

Who should I sheep and who is obvscum?

Geists, koreanbbq, doom, casso, mcmaraca and mafiaSSK are all dog poop scummy.

If you want a good sheeting bet f16 is the most town so far but his town piling is at a snails pace right now.

Sheep tammy cos she is adorable.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Generic »

Oh yeah, stuff crust is a special kind of dog poop.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Generic »

unvote,
Vote stuffed crust

I let a lot of the mental patient schtick slide but you are covering having to address anything with it and firing off posts at anything. It's getting old and I think you are desperately trying to troll your way out of your predicament
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #94) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1885, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 1853, Generic wrote:
In post 1843, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 1833, Generic wrote:

Why?
The sheer arrogance of it... *shudder*

In post 1845, MC Maraca wrote:Now look at who's running away!
Bitch please, my phone died.

Are you town reading casso?
yeah, but if I'm scum with them, why does it matter?
I listed about 6-7 scummy people. This is a big game but I think that would be a tad one sided wouldn't you agree?

And besides, your sarcastic remark suggests once you see someone as scummy you don't bother pushing for their opinion or continue to assess them... It's fucking day 1 mara, I know you know I'm good at this game but if I've got the db I'm team identified already I'm using this to gloat for the next year. B)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1908, Stuffed Crust wrote:
In post 1893, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote: What is your read on Generic?
Generic's interaction with the game (scum hunting, questions asked, info garnered, etc) is pretty sub-par, in my opinion. However, his reads and votes follow a progression that I can understand. He's been on the fence about be for awhile now, but it upsets me that his reason for finally voting me is so lackluster. I have him in my earlier reads list as pretty town, and that's mostly due to the fact that his play is coherent and doesn't feel like it has ulterior motives to it. That said, he's only really joined sensational wagons, so I'm a bit skeptical. I'd put him as null-leaning town right now, because I can see how his play would benefit an overall scum agenda, but it feels like it's genuinely individualistic and genial.

-V
I was third into geists. And my first three votes were held for a significant period.

But I have isoed you and found you have tactual oh also argued against the accusations amongst the bullshit. So that was a misrep on my part.

And your assessment of me I like a lot, even though I actually think my efforts are better than sub par.

unvote
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #96) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1934, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Generic how

a) impulsive are you.

and b) reflective are you.
Very

Very

I'm borderline autistic. Im making the effort in this one not to descend into my usual black cloud of chaos. I can either take the game seriously and try to read people, or I can get bogged down in fights and name calling.

A few around here know this well, ask desperado
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Generic »

Were you wanting me to react to you calling my post bad?

I'm not overly bothered while you are catching up, and I expected someone to say it was bad because I retracted my vote after he declared I jump on hot wagons. But I am not about to stay on the wagon just to avoid heat for a decision I felt was fair since I had voted on a misrep.
If you don't like it that's up to you , I'm following what I think is best.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #98) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 1966, geists wrote:THIS IS NOT A SERIATIM LIST

Town

1. Tammy - p much strongest town read.
4. MC Maraca (Cabd + Ms Marangal) - lots of footnotes but we're here for now. Would like to hear what the point of the crumb gambit was.
5. F-16_Fighting_Falcon - Nati feels stronger about this read than ffery does, but both are pretty comfortable at this point.
9. Stuffed Crust (Mac + Varsoon) - unless GiF says otherwise.
13. KoreanBBQ (GuyInFreezer + Nero Cain) - this read could go stale fast, though. Right now, they're almost on a par with Tammy as far as ffery is concerned.
18. DOMO - for ffery this read weakened a little. Listening to Mara for now.

Maybe Town

3. Casso the King of Seals (Nachomamma8 + Thor665) - both of us are happier with Nacho's posts over the last couple of days, particularly the strong flashes of sincerity. But, as ffery mentioned in an earlier post many of the subjects where sincerity shined through are alignment neutral. ffery maintains some caution.
7. Ser Arthur Dayne
pitoli
- we had pitoli in scumpile, but replace-out moves her/SAD up considerably. We really liked his opening. Should probably move him to top tier, but ffery wants more data first.
11. BROseidon - we can see town and scum motivations for going along with the gambit, and feel like he's coasting a bit on the perceived boost in townread
14. goodmorning - somebody else sort her please :/
15. Sakura Hana - could see a scum team with Sakura and pieguyn actually. Nati would move her to not so town.
19. Cephrir - both of us are seeing more scumrir flickers than cephtown flickers as the day has progressed. Would consider moving him down a grouping.

Not so Town

6. Generic - engagement, comments on game state seem meh to me. Will go with what Nati thinks.
10. pieguyn
SonOfZeus
- for ~reasons~. Want to see how this develops.
12. Brian Skies - almost in not enough data, but his edgy tone concerns me. I can see it coming from a town place, maybe, kinda, but not convinced.
20. Desperado - such a huge and intentional meta change feels town, but I dunno. ffery might go for the maybe town group based on the unabashed playstyle change-up. Nati believing des-posts for a second right now

Null or Not enough data

REPLACEMENT
roflcopter
- ffery has one prior game, which was also fast moving. He was town. If he bitched about the thread speed and length, it certainly wasn't the bulk of his input.
17. zMuffinMan
talah
- This doesn't look like his town game so far. Also doesn't look at all like his replace-in scum game. Still evaluating.
That's such a wishy washy list. Cant even bring yourself to have actual scum reads?

Whats the matter? scared of drawing focus through the conflict?

vote geists

Should never have left this vote in the first place. scum is scum
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #99) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 1986, geists wrote:@generic "not so town" is our scumpile.
Why the hell call it something so ambiguous?

And loving the OMGUS from you, have you ever explained your scum read on me?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #100) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Generic »

Also, could you be more on the fence?

Not so Town
6. Generic - engagement, comments on game state seem meh to me. Will go with what Nati thinks.
10. pieguyn SonOfZeus - for ~reasons~. Want to see how this develops.
12. Brian Skies - almost in not enough data, but his edgy tone concerns me. I can see it coming from a town place, maybe, kinda, but not convinced.
20. Desperado - such a huge and intentional meta change feels town, but I dunno. ffery might go for the maybe town group based on the unabashed playstyle change-up. Nati believing des-posts for a second right now

"Generic = meh, but its what the other head thinks im going with, not me
Pieguyn = 'resaons'
Brian skies = edgy tone but that could be town
Desperado = meta change feels town"

Woe, such a definitive scum list. vote stands.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #101) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 1987, geists wrote:Also...just realized. generic is supposed to be in the "maybe town" group. I thought I moved him up after Nati and I talked.
convenient
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #102) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by Generic »

No opinion on me at all? How is that even possible?

And which is the chucklefuck hydra, mcmaraca or geists?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #103) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 2002, Tammy wrote:moraca

i liked you last i read, but you and mara not sorting each other has me worried.

You am notice I included them in my 'dog poop scum' comment, the same place I called you adorable.

Look for the compliments and you will find the reads. And besides, she is v/la and cabd is pretending to be her so I let them have their moment while I gently scumread them and look for the interactions with buddies... Geists being one.

I tell you now if geists flips scum mcmaraca is my tunnel of hate straight after. Even down to geists imposing themselves in the arguement with you.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Generic »

You worried nats?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Generic »

How is it OMGUS?

I love how you keep just tapping at people rather than actually going for a proper punch Arthur.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 2049, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 2004, Generic wrote:
In post 2002, Tammy wrote:moraca

i liked you last i read, but you and mara not sorting each other has me worried.

You am notice I included them in my 'dog poop scum' comment, the same place I called you adorable.

Look for the compliments and you will find the reads. And besides, she is v/la and cabd is pretending to be her so I let them have their moment while I gently scumread them and look for the interactions with buddies... Geists being one.

I tell you now if geists flips scum mcmaraca is my tunnel of hate straight after. Even down to geists imposing themselves in the arguement with you.
What?

do you really think he can do that good of a job of pretending to be me?

I believe I can tell when certain posts are mara, I can tell when some posts couldn't possibly be mara and then there is a set where it could be coming from eithe of you as it's pretty 'generic'.

If people don't sign things I'm susceptible to error. But again I am having to evaluate the slot and mara knows I don't rely on meta too heavily so will know I will make judgements on in game play.

And I believe I have made that judgement but it's one I am concerned I have wrong. I hope I have it wrong cos I love mara to bits and cabd is a decent fellow, but scum is scum.

Had you been like tammy and insta Towned yourself I would be happy righ now to work with both of you, but right now my strongest townreads are f16 who you can't work with while he keeps soft suspecting you (you are f16 cos you get your panties in a bunch if anyone townreads me) and tammy hasn't been around enough when I'm here.

So once again like wingate I'm hans solo, minus the mental breakdown thankfully (marriage is doing just fine I'm happy to announce).
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Post by Generic »

When did I link you to casso? Last time I checked, you did that yourself.

Tammy was bullied by you and geists and reacted exactly as I would. Just because she hasn't put enough town actions in for your liking her posts resonate as town tammy to me.

And it's things like the misrep on casso and your vague tammy comments that make me have issues with you.

As for meta, I said 'heavily rely' on meta. I would be a fool no to bring it up occasionally.

What's your read on me? I don't think you have ever made a stance have you?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Generic »

You are that sure they are scum tammy?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Generic »

I agree with you on stuffed, the way he treated me over my misrep was pretty townie. If you catch sc by bad logic the reaction is usually different.

Pieguyn... Meh. Still trying to suss him out. His outbursts are interesting but I am trying to determine the reason behind it (see stuffed crust read above).
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Generic »

Geists. What is your current read on mcmaraca?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2095, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 1938, pieguyn wrote:I love how when it looks like a wagon on me might start up you find some reason for accusing me. seriously, you're accusing me bc of smth I didn't do bc I didn't do it, and ignoring everything I have done besides the SC vote. essentially, you're just taking reasons at your own convenience, rather than trying to determine my alignment. this doesn't seem legitimate
It pinged me that you were following the stuffed crust wagon which I generally feel is a horrible wagon, and you not talking to me about muffin was also pretty strange, considering I had a ~secret~ scumread on him that I thought you would be interested in buying if town. I know Muffin p much owned you in Touhou and I'm expecting you to be ready to get him back, so I'm watching your interactions with him; you not even giving me the time of day was a misstep. I'll note that I didn't even come close to voting you, was just poking at you a bit: why did you feel that I wasn't trying to sort you?
In post 1960, pieguyn wrote:did you miss the part where I confidently placed goodmorning in my townpile despite how everyone had scumreads on her? and then backed up said townread when questioned about it?
I thought your townread on goodmorning was still pretty weird.
In post 1988, Generic wrote:Why the hell call it something so ambiguous?
Why does it matter what you label your categories? Intent is clear in all cases.
In post 1993, zMuffinMan wrote:i've never seen nacho use meta as a primary means for reading me, not to mention how horribly half-assed that meta read on me is - granted i don't have much content yet to go on, but this just felt like him trying to push the idea that i'm not playing to some concept of my town meta he apparently has and calling me scum without properly analysing. and thor's read on me in 1780 just completely ignored nacho's analysis, which makes me go, "wtf?" the other reads i've seen from them haven't been any more impressive
In the past, my primary means of reading you have been to call you obvtown when you've gotten ridiculously obvtown or generally expect you to get nightkilled (or be scum). We've gotten so wonderfully close that I have a bit of a different perspective on your play, so naturally the way that I approach you is going to change significantly. Why didn't you expect that? And sorry, what kind of read on you did you expect other than a half-assed meta read based on your posts so far?
In post 2033, pieguyn wrote:if you're town this is the most bullshit thing I've ever seen bc you're not giving me anything to work with to help you fix your read on me. if you're scum, on the other hand, how fucking convenient. you can just sit there and not have to take responsibility for anything when I flip town
You'll find this is Thor's usual game and it is a large part of the reason of why he is more likely to succeed as scum.
In post 2041, pieguyn wrote:second, if you actually believed this, then you should, to some extent, get my reason for "not asking you about your zmuffin read". but you try to pass it off as scummy. why? bc it's convenient for your "case" on me. there are several instances of choices players can make and actions they can choose to do or not do, so why all of a sudden is this specific one scummy? I don't see you asking anyone at all about their pie townreads. by your own logic, isn't this scummy too? what's the difference?
This was explained more thoroughly earlier, but some interactions are more interesting than others. Pie-Sakura is more interesting than Pie-SSK, for example. Pie-Muffin is one of those interesting ones, I added a nice component to the interaction, my addition went ignored and I wondered why.
In post 2048, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I hoped that doing something like this would help me quell my paranoia of Nacho and allow us to work together but I am not blown away yet and feel now that it was probably a suboptimal move.
You can attack me and it won't break my heart, you know.
Just don't kill me as scum or no respect for you.
Care to explain the last sentence there?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Generic »

Oh and
unvote

Geists is standing firm which has earned him some respite.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Generic »

You clearly didn't read my posts anyway casso, otherwise you would have understood the post you questioned of mine in that wall post.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2106, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Are you going to tunnel Mara now? You did say earlier that you were going to tunnel of hell her.
Why are you so keen to get me fighting with mara?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (isolation #115) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Generic »

Hi guys, just a prod dodge while I'm on cos I'm coming off the back of my birthday and haven't got focus.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (isolation #116) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by Generic »

Ok. Looks like the majority of what I missed recently is the bert show.

Good to see you are town bert, you are tossing stuff everywhere and have minimal focus.

I don't understand your point against me though so I hope you aren't expecting a response. But when you are ready to wingate this with me we can bring down scum mara again.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #117) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:35 am

Post by Generic »

I have my suspicions in the slot.

But I am also aware when someone is goading me into a fight.

So kiss my ass casso, is she a scum buddy or are you keen to have two town players arguing?

vote casso

Either way guess we get to find out on you don't we.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (isolation #118) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 2437, MC Maraca wrote:I'm fucking mara
If this was another clue to who was posting, I never knew mara and cabd were that close ;)

In post 2431, MC Maraca wrote:I've seen enough.

and I've thought this over.

VOTE: f16

if He does so happen to be town, I'm probably already in alot of trouble

My personal townlist is already big enough so that, I can somewhat start doing PoE. I don't see why you can't do that, either
This has flipped my opinion of mara and therefore the slot to a town lean. If reasons are required I will oblige once I get clarity on this next post...
In post 2433, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 2408, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 2268, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 2267, KoreanBBQ wrote:Do you think F-16 might be scum here trying to get town cred if SC flips town?
No, if he flips town, it means my read was more accurate. AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE ACCUSING ME OF WHITEKNIGHTING AND ASSUMING THAT WHENEVER I AM RIGHT, IT COULD BE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT PERSON'S AFFILIATION AS OPPOSED TO ME USING MY SCUMHUNTING ABILITY TO FIGURE IT OUT. SO, CUT IT OUT.
I liked this post a lot <3
I'm not to incredibly fond of it.

I can see where you're going, I think but I don't agree with it.
In post 2413, Casso the King of Seals wrote:When I ask you if you're going to tunnel Mara, you say that I'm setting you up a 1v1 between you and Mara.
When you are left to your own devices, you call Mara scum pretty fucking quickly.
What?
Yeah, he's town.

Probably

Pedit: take a wild guess
Who's town?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #119) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 2457, MC Maraca wrote:You, generic.
Then that's town mara.

I don't even need to reference colo. Look at wingate, she was scum there and the moment I went after her she omgused me. Yes, she thought I was scum too, but the point is her reaction to being cornered was panic and aggression... Here, I take swipes at their tea and she townreads me? Calm scumhunting mara.

Casso, even when you think I'm not engaging with her , there's always a plan.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Generic »

How about Arty?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Generic »

@bert,

Usually you open tunnelling one action in which you suck up to nacho and hand him your vote.

You know that's the basis of every scum read I have ever given you (a grand total of 2). This game you came in, kept it I commited but placed a thought on several things goog on at the time.

That's genuine town play given you are feeling your way through an already long day phase.

If I'm wrong it will become apparent as time goes on. But I'm making judgements right now to narrow down my voting options.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Generic »

*kept it uncommited
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Generic »

One more addition to the deadline and it will end on Xmas day!

I'm limited access all the way through to the new year guys, I have three kids so my time will be focused on the family.

My vote seems in a good place still as I haven't seen anyone standing out more or casso suddenly becoming obvtown like some players are claiming.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 2585, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2573, Tammy wrote:Also, if maraca is somehow town, ^ this is probs scum.
care to explain why?

ftr I've been wondering about mara for a while now
In post 2582, KoreanBBQ wrote:So really the only difference is...more players.
yeah. since there's more players I feel overwhelmed trying to sort everyone =A= so often I have no idea what to do and I get lost easily. hence wagon hopping
Oh dear lord that was bad Pieguyn. Someone tries to make a point about you linked to mcmaraca and you now have suspicions of them?

And your explanation for being on all the major wagons is sheeping the majority? :no:
In post 2587, pieguyn wrote:I'll hop onto maraca if need be

still prefer casso. not sure about SC 0.0 SC's wagon is giving me bad vibes, but I'm willing to trust GIF's read if need be (plus it'd make sense if they chose to bus considering GIF is known for reading Varsoon correctly all the time). there's too many small wagons and IMO some people need to start merging to get some better wagons going
So you complain about too many small wagons but open the door to moving your vote to mcmaraca?

Also the comment about SC is atrocious. You are happy on the casso wagon, don't like the SC wagon yet are willing to trust GIF over it, which could be GIF bussing them?!?

Where do I start with THAT!? You trust scum on a wagon you have bad vibes for, you prefer the casso wagon but are ready to move onto two other wagons and you don't want indecision anymore but are open to a new push on mcmaraca....

You are scum aren't you Pieguyn.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Post by Generic »

I will come back to the GIF thing later because if you are tired i am not likely to get much further here without it seeming like I'm punching an unconscious man, but to answer your question it would require her to stay in control if her play and not react emotively.

And when someone does that it's noticeably fake. She has neither seemed fake in the responses to me nor has she bitten on the antagonism. It's a two way street remember, she could quite easily call me scum for what I did and play up to her own knowledge of me... She has done that before and earnestly because she believed me to be on an opposing scum team.

But she hasn't here, she has recognised I'm doing what I usually do and maintained the read. She hasn't attempts to latch on to me or suck up to me, she merely town read me and moved on with her reads. Town mara in my eyes.

Only way it would be fake is if she knew what I was up to which is plausible and knew what I was looking for from her which is the implausible bit. And cabd could be pretending to be her but again that would show through to me

I don't play the meta card around here cos I only know you guys from a few games. But with mara I will play it vid I mentored her for a time and we have played numerous games together. I don't profess to be 100% on her but I think I can tell when she is genuine.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Post by Generic »

Strange how your tiredness isn't affecting your pushes, only your defenses.
Let's go back to the trust in GIF. You say it was bad wording, fair enough, so scum want to bus someone cos GIF can accurately read them... But GIFs hydra isn't voting varsoons hydra. So scum are bussing a player if can so accurately read and yet doesn't seem vote worthy?

You are drowning in Inconsistency Pieguyn. And worse still you now have me questioning the casso vote because you are setting up too many alternate wagons for them to all be a bus.

What is cassos read on you I wonder, will have a look back now.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by Generic »

*gif can so accurately read
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 2602, pieguyn wrote:here's a few of the things I remember noticing about her. there's probably more this is just what I saw from a cursory glance at her ISO that I remembered seeing
In post 2458, MC Maraca wrote:Desp can't read me for shit, either.

meanwhile, every game I play against him (and with him) I get better and better at reading him.
she's disrediting desp who supposedly has experience with her. I'm almost positive she did smth similar to this in NY167 but not sure
In post 2450, MC Maraca wrote:Why is he scum?

like, what of his posts have scum-motivation?

because, we both have a decent town read on them, as well
this seems fake. she basically turns the burden of proof over without even explaining her reasoning behind SC town. I could try to use bauss's term "proof or GTFO" but that's prob not the exact same thing as this
In post 2443, MC Maraca wrote:You don't wanna pick a fight with me, it's pretty damn obvious in the way that you scum read us, but don't call my actions scummy, rather anti-town and using that as an avenue to try and push us to get lynched.

we aren't scum, we are "'helping scum.

the fact that you phrase it as such proves that you don't really have a scum-read on us, but you keep pushing it as such
wtf is this
In post 2438, MC Maraca wrote:and you don't know my gambits for shit.
discrediting again
In post 2071, MC Maraca wrote:Not interested considering they aren't likely to get lynched, so it'll be a waste of my time.
this mostly just pissed me off but it makes so much sense in light of what Tammy brought up. she thinks she's in control of the game and thinks she can just force the idea that casso won't be lynched

wow holy crap there's even more than I remembered. I'm very ok with this now
If that ain't a push Pieguyn there's something amiss with your general chatter.

Yet the moment I mention the tiredness you happen to fuck up the quote tags... Lol.

When I pushed on something you threw out tiredness like a 'don't hit me, I'm unarmed'. Yet the moment we discuss mcmaraca and my townread you are clear as a bell in trying to counter the point.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Generic »

Btw, there was quite a lengthy exchange between the pair of you where you are on the attack and casso is on the defence. Just establishing when you chose to vote for them.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by Generic »

Ok, so you voted for casso only after he voted for you. You had a major arguement prior but only when they pulled the trigger so to speak you did.

You also had cephrir as a major scum read that you spent several posts linking to casso, but the moment they to v/la they aren't on your radar at all.
Stuffed crust is a consistent read of yours but if you are scum with cephrir trying to setup casso or if you are scum with casso bussing each other then you are setting up town mislynches on two people I happen to be town reading...

I'm gonna think on this, you are heavily on the radar here Pieguyn.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by Generic »

I still am.

Stuffed crust and mcmaraca are the town reads.

And if you claim you were questioning why cephrir can't still be lynched why are you trying to introduce a mcmaraca wagon along with the casso/SC/cephrir wagons you I assume are still happy with?

But if I misrepped you regarding the casso arguement I apologise, I am ISOing you and casso so I will clarify that to ensure it's not a mudsling.
You don't dispute the OMGUS then?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Post by Generic »

You are indeed correct. Awful misrep on my part, I apologise. Your back and forth is immediately after your vote on him.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #133) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by Generic »

That's OMGUS in a nutshell. Voting someone because they voted for you.

Oh
My
God
U
Suck
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (isolation #134) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2623, Bert wrote:Pie's responses to Gen feel off
In what way bert?

I ask cos so e of my push was complete bollocks due to a misrep of the information. I happen to agree something is off though so interested to hear your thoughts.

Also concur on the SAD comment.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (isolation #135) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Generic »

Since I'm currently worrying about a gas leak in my home three days before Xmas I'm sat up feeling sick here able to offer some comment.

Wingate and also an ongoing game I cannot mention right now are the main reasons to not come in with my usual attitude. With everything I'm dealing with here and the health issues it's creating for me I really don't think emotive attachment to this game will be of any help to me whatsoever.

That said, if you remember rightly about my bragging it usually comes into play when someone accuses me of being scum for such a retarded 'tell' I feel the need to point out that if I were scum you wouldn't catch me so easily.

Bert, if you wonder why here hasn't been a fight yet take a look at pies last few posts, he openly admitted to backing down before we even got started. As much as you think I can I cannot argue with myself. The few occasions I have engaged with people to draw the fight they have backed down or disappeared mid flow (mara, koreanBBQ) or walked away from the arguement deliberately (Pieguyn).

I would have loved to had at least one fight to draw the focus but I haven't got the energy to keep trying as I stated at the start of this post.

So if you and f16 were hoping for a fight I'm gonna have to disappoint you at this moment in time.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #136) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 2681, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 2677, Generic wrote:So if you and f16 were hoping for a fight I'm gonna have to disappoint you at this moment in time.
I am not hoping for a fight. I am hoping to get a read on you because I have not been able to do so, so far.

That's an occupational hazard though when I stop acting like an arsehole and take the game seriously. I really cannot speculate the conditions of when that occurs normally but this time at least it's cos I have been very sled aware in recent games just how much or a dickhead my play has made me look, and I don't want to be known as an exceptional scum player and one of the worst town players his site he so I am trying to knuckle down.

Also is keeping me sane to feel like I'm in control in this one rather than already tossed it away. Bert will tell you how uncomfortable wingate was when I was having a genuine emotional breakdown in game. It's unfair to the rest of the players for me to hijack the game with my mental problems.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2700 (isolation #137) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 2684, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Generic, which of the players in this game have you played with before besides Mara? Do you have any strong reads on any of them?
Played with bert (town read), nacho (scum read), natirasha (scum lean), tammy (town read), GIF (slight scum lean), F16 (town lean), mafiaSSK (scum lean), Pieguyn (scum lean), Sakura hana (town lean), desperado (town lean, but unsettled by his lack of involvement).

I think I've also played in a game with BROseidon but he is null in this one to me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (isolation #138) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Generic »

I don't know if you have a term for it here, but on mtgs they call it silver rage.

It's named after a player that made the most noticeable tell of it, but it's when a scum player gets angry at being found as scum through poor logic. So the rage is fuelled by a frustration that they have been caught on awful logic rather than that they were caught or are panicking.

THAT is what Pieguyn feels like to me. This is pure interpretation and therefore gut but his anger at being called scum for not actin as he does as town is centred around not having a large town game for reference. It seems like a focus on the wrong part to me, I would have pushed for specifics rather than argue that point from it.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 2705, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 2700, Generic wrote:
In post 2684, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Generic, which of the players in this game have you played with before besides Mara? Do you have any strong reads on any of them?
Played with bert (town read), nacho (scum read), natirasha (scum lean), tammy (town read), GIF (slight scum lean), F16 (town lean), mafiaSSK (scum lean), Pieguyn (scum lean), Sakura hana (town lean), desperado (town lean, but unsettled by his lack of involvement).

I think I've also played in a game with BROseidon but he is null in this one to me.
Can you explain GIF and Pie? You backed off from Pie after saying that you misrepped him (unintentionally), so is your scumread based on other factors? As for GIF, my gut says town especially with his explanation for the vote on StuffedCrust, the back-off etc. While the initial refusal to explain was annoying, it overall seemed like a town-ish gambit and I can't see much benefit to it as scum.
I only misrepped Pieguyn on one point and that was the casso interaction. The rest of the issues I raised with him and his reaction to them (and subsequent reactions as I state above) make me think he's scum. It's a lean cos I am less confident of it at present and have refrained from Moving my vote as a consequence.

KoreanBBQ I had a scum read on when I voted for them but I haven't found a lot to draw my eye from them since and I wondered if my initial read came from petty reasoning (I was arguing with them when I voted so might have been a snap judgement). I won't 180 a read until I see noticeable reasoning like with mara, so they sit as null because of that.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Generic »

Are you saying that their suspicion of you is in itself suspicious Pieguyn?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (isolation #141) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Generic »

Tammy and bert are town, where did you go wrong?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (isolation #142) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Generic »

There seems to be an echo in here
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #143) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Generic »

Can we get a vote count please moderator
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (isolation #144) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Generic »

unvote,
Vote mafiaSSK
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2967 (isolation #145) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Post by Generic »

I started to have concerns about f16 with the recent posts, I could feel a sense of flailing to them.

But what's more disconcerting is the AMOUNT of naked votes suddenly moving over to him with no noticeable indication from these people they were swayin that way.

F16 is more likely town based on this odd wagon push alone, before I return to the strong early play.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (isolation #146) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:20 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2969, Minions wrote:Please start with me, I always look forward to a character assassination ;)
And this is why I'm the only known face of that hydra.

That's from me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (isolation #147) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:07 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3011, goodmorning wrote:
V/LA til after Christmas.
So glad you allow players like GOodmorning to coast like this. Have you isoed her posts? Since the self aware hand waving of being called suspicious for doing nothing she has fluff posted and prod doded her way along.

Had there not been a potential mason link thrown out I would put more energy into this, but just wanted to say those of you auto clearing her on this behaviour disgust me. That's not mafia, that's making up the numbers.

Sakura hana is almost the same, except she is now in focus so I expect to see something from her.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3020 (isolation #148) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Generic »

GMs last three posts:
In post 2506, goodmorning wrote:Consider this a prod dodge, 17 pages to catch up on tonight for me...
In post 2629, goodmorning wrote:Will be reading the 30 something pages I missed tonight. Will still try to get ISOs done before the holidays.
100 posts apart then nearly 400 posts apart.

DOMOs last three posts up to the V/LA joke:
In post 2476, DOMO wrote:
In post 2467, Stuffed Crust wrote:why is it not possible that SSK had been reading along and Bert hadn't? y
Where did I say it's not possible?
In post 2618, DOMO wrote:quick prod dodge before the site goes down again
In post 2619, DOMO wrote:I've got so much to catch up on. I dunno if I'm gonna really have any time until after christmas, this site malarky has really made it tough to keep involved. I feel like I'm voting blind. Can some tl;dr a case on casso? That's nacho and thor, right? I'm not so sure I want to be killing off two strong players so early unless the case is compelling. This would be a dream mislynch for scum if they're town.
a big gap then a small one.

I have less issue with you DOMO when I take into account your earlier play, compare that to the entire contribution from GM.

Im also going to be
V/LA as of the 24th until 26th
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (isolation #149) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Generic »

where did I moan they were going V/LA?

I said those town reading that ISO of posts make a mockery of mafia games. Its utter bullshit. They can lurk all they like and fluff their way through the day. I just aint in the mood to hand them the ticket to ride that train. Those who are make me sick.

400 posts ago she was catching up. And yet not a single final comment on the game state, a naked V/LA and gone... yeah, im fine with feeling something is amiss there.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (isolation #150) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3071, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3015, Generic wrote:
So glad you allow players like GOodmorning to coast like this. Have you isoed her posts? Since the self aware hand waving of being called suspicious for doing nothing she has fluff posted and prod doded her way along.

Had there not been a potential mason link thrown out I would put more energy into this, but just wanted to say those of you auto clearing her on this behaviour disgust me. That's not mafia, that's making up the numbers.

Sakura hana is almost the same, except she is now in focus so I expect to see something from her.
Scumlurk vs. townlurk.

Townlurk is bad, but ultimately comes from town.

GM's lurk looks like townlurk right now.
Please do explain how her posts are townlurking?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (isolation #151) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3133, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3125, MC Maraca wrote:Pedit: why don't you all lynch F-16
Unvote: Stuffed Crust
Vote: F-16

Done.
I don't even have a case on him. I don't care.
Well that 'pact' lasted almost the day phase didn't it.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (isolation #152) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Generic »

With this being very likely town you mara I want to listen to you on these reads... I just am seeing what's in front of me and f16 has only started to look a bit dodgy while under pressure, which I have seen dies hand from him as town in Big brother (and was exploited by me when I discovered this). Meanwhile casso as an entity trouble me, even though I can see the argument you give for the nacho posts.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (isolation #153) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Generic »

My vote is wasted where it is for today.
unvote

Will give it some thought. Casso still looks the best option of the three main wagons but mara seems confident on the read.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3411 (isolation #154) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 3247, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Mara, I don't agree with your reasoning for pushing Tammy and I assumed that it was scum motivated. Naturally, I pushed you for it. The reasoning I provided was much the same that Tammy did. I agreed with her reasoning and conclusions. I pointed this out before. She explains it in her . We were clearly both wrong about your affiliation.

I also want to respond to this:
In post 3067, geists wrote:I haven't noticed anyone do more than handwave about the past 20 pages or so. I totally TOTALLY disagreed with his push on Maraca, and I thought he made too much of a deal about Tammy being some delicate flower whose day 1 effectiveness could be completely destroyed by a scumread. She's capbable of taking that kind of thing in stride and using it to advantage. I've seen her do it.
I think you misread my intentions because I certainly think Tammy is a big girl that is capable of using things like this to a town advantage. I merely agreed with her assessment of herself that scum would want to throw her off-balance and connected it with past experience. She elaborates on it in . This isn't something I deduced by myself.

@ BERT, I never agreed with your read on Geists. I thought it made you town because it came from a town place. Unless you are claiming that I should believe town are always correct, it doesn't follow that I should follow your vote on them. I think you are both town.

@ Generic, I find your stance very scummy. You seem to posturing yourself to vote me based on Mara's certainty despite earlier saying that you were townreading me. Mara and I have played one game together and we didn't interact a lot in it either. You and I played in one game where we interacted a lot. Why would you trust her read over your own?

So, far out of the people that voted me, I find MC the most townish - even without the Mason claim, I think Mara obvtowned herself. I am inclined to believe GoodMorning is the other mason as it matches with MC's read on her and other's thoughts about it. I find Casso extremely scummy. Partly because Nacho is hanging back while Thor troll-votes anyone and everyone without regard to who is town or scum or has any reads at all. Most of his posts are alignment neutral but the fundamental difference is that I believe town-Thor would play to win. As of now, it doesn't seem like they are helping town win. The others on the wagon are null besides Bert who is town. Off the wagon, I am even more confident in my read on Geists. I am getting slightly paranoid that GIF thinks ffery is scum and he has lot more experience playing with her but I evaluated their slot to the best of my ability and still read them as town. Pieguyn's latest posts also re-affirm my previous townread as do Desperado's and Korean BBQ's.

TOWN
:
1) Tammy
2) Geists
3) Desperado
4) Pieguyn
5) Bert
6) GoodMorning
7) MC Maraca

YET TO BE SORTED
:
8) zMuffinMan - Leaning town
9) KoreanBBQ - Leaning town
10) MafiaSSK - Null
11) DOMO - Null
12) BROseidon - Null
13) Norlkaz - Null
14) Cephrir - Null
15) Sakura Hana - Null
16) Ser Arthur Dayne - Null
17) Generic - Leaning scum

SCUM
:
18) Stuffed Crust
19) Casso the King of Seals

I think Casso is scum likely with Stuffed Crust, and possibly a couple of people in my null pile, Generic being a person of concern at this moment. Casso's vote on me is especially suspicious because Nacho knows how to read me really well. He's played plenty of games with me, I've asked for his advice on how to improve my game both in PMs and in public etc. If that slot has a read on me, it would be Nacho's and if they had a scum read, he would attack me extensively. Nacho sitting back and letting Thor throw in a troll vote doesn't match up with his town meta. Nacho also wouldn't be indifferent to having a read on me or let Thor take the lead.
Interesting how you sat on wanting to call me scum all game and in your blind panic jump on absolutely nothing f16.

Please show where I'm posturing for voting you. I see me actually defending you with a strong example from big brother hat this awful posting now shows you are town and then speculate with mara over NACHO whom I believe she hydras with.

Anymore bullshit you have you want to throw, cos this is the only time in all my posting you have tried to pin scum on me, and it's a total misrep.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (isolation #155) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Post by Generic »

And that will no doubt be it for me given the site keeps going down. Merry Xmas guys, will be back fully boxing day
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3472 (isolation #156) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:51 am

Post by Generic »

Officially my last post until after Xmas guys.

I don't see a good enough place for my vote but this is where it feels most comfortable to me. I am not a fan of the vote on f16 after the pact and playing the 'other head' card when I made a comment about it.
I also find them pressing and pushing wagons to be off. So my vote goes back to casso be you all have a good Xmas.

vote casso

P.s. F16, you are on my radar after that shot you pulled on me, everything else about your play was town f16 from big brother but the misrep just to pin a scum read on me is a low blow and not town play at all.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3816 (isolation #157) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Generic »

Sakura hana threatens a rage quit and you all panic lynch stuffed crust?

Did they even get any time to claim?

Anyway, as annoying as that was I will be rather disappointed if hana did that as a ploy to evade lynch, having aged in a few games with her I like to believe she is a more legitimate person than something so unsportsmanlike (and since I have been in a similar position myself in a previous game I cannot be too judgemental) so now that you are here for another day phase hans please give your vurrent reads on the remaining players.

I'm two for two incidentally, if we are keeping count on reads. So it's looking good for mcmaraca and f16 as town in my eyes.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3817 (isolation #158) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Generic »

* having PLAYED in a few games with her.

Although I think I have aged visibly after games with nacho and bert ;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3819 (isolation #159) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3807, KoreanBBQ wrote:VOTE: SC

=====[]
You hammered when we still had two hours before deadline and Pieguyn before you had said it was L-1?

vote KoreanBBQ
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3824 (isolation #160) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Generic »

Can I see what you WERE thinking please?

I did see you say you were gonna revise the reads, but you were saying you were busy day 1, avoided being lynched and now are throwing all the reads out and saying you need to start over.

Had you not blacklist telled (love that term btw) I would be more feeling a case of stalling here.

Have you no thoughts on your wagon and the manner people left it?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3828 (isolation #161) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Generic »

DOMO, just checking here but are you going to call everyone who had issues with you suspicious, or are you actually going somewhere with these walls?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3839 (isolation #162) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3830, DOMO wrote:
In post 3828, Generic wrote:DOMO, just checking here but are you going to call everyone who had issues with you suspicious, or are you actually going somewhere with these walls?
What? I like how you focus on my casso push and ignore the bit where I call gesist town.
I was asking a question based on the fact I see you dive in on casso who had suspicions of you and then zmuffins who made a comment about you.

I asked whether you were going somewhere with it or just gonna post another wall with another player named for suspicion for uttering your name in a negative light.

But feel free to jump on the defensive and a respond with something irrelevant to what I asked.

Oh, and good for you that you think geists is town for not killing you in the night... Is that a legitimate reason around here?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3853 (isolation #163) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3849, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3819, Generic wrote:

=====[]
You hammered when we still had two hours before deadline and Pieguyn before you had said it was L-1?

vote KoreanBBQ
This is quite bad please stop :|
That's an interesting post SAD. Why is pressure on the hammerer who would have been well aware he was hammering be a bad thing?

And I don't need any coaching thanks.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3863 (isolation #164) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3858, Sakura Hana wrote:I think the 3 main people that wanted SC dead all day long was me, GiF/Nero and Ceph.

Generic, why trust so much my whatever-tell and make remarks on "If it wasn't for that tell etc." When we haven't played together near as long enough for you to know me well enough wrt to it?

It's called faith in humanity.

If you want me to believe you are SUCH a petty individual that to survive a day 1 lynch as scum you will fake a rage quit with the 'woe is me the world is against me' schtick then that says more about your own self esteem than my personal view on such actions.

Bert and nacho will point to wingate where I walked the mod kill line over the same sort of tell through utter frustration of it all and RL issues... And guess what, I was town.

So I don't have to see you personally do it to draw from my own experiences... And I've seen you as scum AND town, you were more lurky and Whiney when you were town.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (isolation #165) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3856, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3853, Generic wrote:
In post 3849, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3819, Generic wrote:

=====[]

vote KoreanBBQ
This is quite bad please stop :|
That's an interesting post SAD. Why is pressure on the hammerer who would have been well aware he was hammering be a bad thing?
Here, let me see if I can change what you said to make you realize why it is a bad accusation:

"You hammered when we
only
had two hours before deadline and Pieguyn before you had said it was L-1, meaning that even
if
SC had claimed a role there was literally no way for a new wagon to form."

That's how absurd what you said sounds.
So you presume to enforce your own mindset on Koreans actions? Great.

And given I was town reading stuffed crust and several of you seemed to need minimal persuasion to condemn him I feel justified in applying pressure to key votes in that wagon, starting with the hammer vote.

Again, really don't need coaching from a guy who clearly knows fuck all about me of mafia games it seems.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3871 (isolation #166) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3860, DOMO wrote:
In post 3845, DOMO wrote:
In post 3839, Generic wrote:Oh, and good for you that you think geists is town for not killing you in the night... Is that a legitimate reason around here?
And this smacks of rolefishing. I think gesists is town. Why are you pressing that?

Not role fishing, just mocking the fact you pushed that one read as a form of answering my question. Glad you are do proud of such a retarded way of reading someone, your actions tell me all I need to know about you right now.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3872 (isolation #167) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3868, DOMO wrote:Yeah generic ignoring my accusation of rolefishing is enough for me to shift my vote.

vote generic

Hurry up and explain why me townreading geists at the beginning of the day is cause for alarm.

I'm responding to posts as I see them. Everytime I press send I have six casso posts on review to override.

But do tell me more about your read on me. You seem scared to attack casso but you are quick off the mark with me I see.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (isolation #168) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Generic »

You pulled your vote the first opportunity you saw. And onto me because I dared to question what you were doing.

Seems you have no confidence in your arguement with him and was desperate to move onto someone else.

Well you picked the perfect day to try and make something on me, the day I have had I'm ready for a moron like you. Bring it.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3882 (isolation #169) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:51 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3877, DOMO wrote:
In post 3871, Generic wrote:Not role fishing, just mocking the fact you pushed that one read as a form of answering my question. Glad you are do proud of such a retarded way of reading someone, your actions tell me all I need to know about you right now.
Yup you're scum. You didn't stop and think "shit maybe he did get some night info", you're persisting with "this is retarded".

And in the process you're showing me that it isn't retarded.
Lol, so I'm scum for role fishing, but I wasn't role fishing so I'm scum for NOT being curious of if you have a role?

Lol, you are priceless.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (isolation #170) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Generic »

Fair enough Korean, at least you are willing to stand by your actions. That's what I was interested in seeing.

unvote
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (isolation #171) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Generic »

Pressing your read of geists?

YOU brought it up when I hadn't not mentioned it. Was that the idea? Trap me with a point irrelevant to what I was asking about and then flip the logic to vote me when you saw a chance to make it look natural?

I questioned the reason you gave calling it stupid. Casso questioned the reason. GEISTS DISMISSED THE FUCKING REASON!

And so to climb out of the role fishing misrep which you threw only at me you flip the whole logic and claim I'm scum cos I didn't assume you had a role that gave you clear information geists is town?

Boxing me in just fires me up DOMO, and you keep on trying to misrep me. Mislynching me will take a lot more than you thinking you can mislynch me on twisted logic and misreps.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (isolation #172) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Generic »

Were you in spy party?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3904 (isolation #173) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3897, KoreanBBQ wrote:I wouldn't be surprised of MafiaSSK is a mafia doctor given with the full vig flip.

P-Edit: I was the spy remember?
Forgot you were in there GIF. You were the ducking reason I got mislynched there!

I got shit for daring to suggest majiffy doesn't know what he's doing.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3907 (isolation #174) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Generic »

Noticed you pussied out of responding DOMO. No answers to the misrep?

Pedit: bert, they ganged up on me and fast lynched me. I think it was early in my time here and people assumed my frustration was me being obvscum. Fucking laughable.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3909 (isolation #175) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:12 am

Post by Generic »

That's a point. SSK claimed doc by lived through the night? When does that EVER happen?

vote mafiaSSK
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3916 (isolation #176) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Generic »

I don't know mafiaSSK that well, what is his MO with regards to being a good mislynch?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3917 (isolation #177) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3914, DOMO wrote:
In post 3907, Generic wrote:Noticed you pussied out of responding DOMO. No answers to the misrep?
Huh? Who's not responding?
In post 3843, DOMO wrote:How is that irrelevant?
I don't think you answered this question.

I asked you whether you were going somewhere with the walls point g suspicion at different people who had expressed suspicion of you and your immediate answe was 'what about my geists read?'.

How in the blue fucking hell is that relevant?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3931 (isolation #178) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3919, DOMO wrote:
In post 3917, Generic wrote:How in the blue fucking hell is that relevant?
Because you accused me of scumreading everyone who attacked me. Which is a lie.
No I didn't. Another misrep. When you threw that response at me I had asked if you were going to be suspicious of everyone who had issues with you. And you expressed suspions on the motives of both casso and zmuffins when I said it.

See for yourself:
In post 3828, Generic wrote:DOMO, just checking here but are you going to call everyone who had issues with you suspicious, or are you actually going somewhere with these walls?
So not assessing anything other than throwing a townread you made at me which had a retarded reason tagged on to it is IRRELEVENT.

But it wasn't irrlevent to your agenda was t, since you still haven't addressed the flip flopping logic you used to impose a scumread on me to allow you to move your vote off casso.

I guess not making any assumptions about whether you were a pr or not might be because I fear for our chances if you ducking have one of the roles we need to catch scum.

Did you answer why you supposedly readily soft claimed JUST to try and promote my wagon?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (isolation #179) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3928, DOMO wrote:
In post 3917, Generic wrote:I asked you whether you were going somewhere
And yes of course I was going somewhere. I feel like I trapped scum. I enter today with an attack on casso and a sudden townread on geists. Forgive me for thinking that town might consider that to be a special tell. But you accuse me of retarded logic, ignoring me when I hint that I might have got night info. You won't drop it. So that smacks of scum who wants to run me up to a claim. Screw you. NK me.

So yes my entry today was indeed going somewhere. Thanks for obliging.

Oh I see you will now cobble together a reason to try and further push on me.

Is this your first scum game DOMO? You are forth shit if I do say so myself.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (isolation #180) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Generic »

*pretty shit
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (isolation #181) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3937, DOMO wrote:
Did you answer why you supposedly readily soft claimed JUST to try and promote my wagon?
I did that did I? I towned geists either because I have night info, or because I want to reaction test people who might think I got night info. Your reaction was not a town reaction. Take a look at ffery. She presses me after I say I've normally tonwread her early by saying "were we actually ever town together". My answer would be unsatisfactory, except ffery isn't pushing it. Why? Obviously she doesn't want to risk pressing a town PR.

ffery's reaction is town. Yours is scum.

F-16 - now you're rolefishing.

My reaction is a generic reaction when someone who clearly thinks thy can create a case to misrep me of of thin air doesn't take into account I'm an arsehole when I draw town. And the reason why is I don't give a shit about anyone but me and my reads. Any one of you could be scum so until I get the feeling you are town you can all kiss my arse.

You side stepped my question, you introduced the topic of your geists read for no reason, you call me scum when you think you can sell that I'm role fishing but when even geists calls your reason bullshit you have to try and sell that I'm scum for NOT role fishing! Then when you supposedly breadcrumb a role and instead of me others star to question the logic of soft claiming so easily.
So again you change the story, now it was ALL a reaction rest to prove I am scum... Only your data seems to be very fluid and the determination of scumminess correlates only to what I do or say.

Funnily enough that's scummy domo.

vote DOMO
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (isolation #182) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3944, DOMO wrote:
In post 3942, Generic wrote:Funnily enough that's scummy domo.
Well not as scummy as pushing someone who is crumbing and WIFOM'ing after posting a sudden townread at the start of d2.

I'm convinced you're scum, I see no town motivation to continue pushing me.
Where was the push? I asked a question. You desperately overreacted and got my back up.

So I went for your throat. Cos your case against me is not only inconsistent, but ever changing.

You come into day 2 cherry picking comments of suspicion or low level issues wih you and cast suspicion on those players. You town read someone which I don't even see as important to discuss until YOU push it, which I then point out has a retarded logic attached. But you asked me to commen on it.

And now, you accuse me of being scum FOR PUSHIG YOU ON IT... that's like me asking you a question and then going overboard on why you dared to answer.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3951 (isolation #183) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Generic »

Also, continue pushing you?

So you misrep me, vote for me because I didn't respond to your questioning of me immediately, you continue to change the arguement to point how I'm not acting town to you and then you cry that I won't stop defending myself and tearing your bullshit apart?

Don't kick the beast then, I am borderline autistic and recently discovered my family were being exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning. I warned you earlier in his exchange I was in the mood to tear a moron a new arsehole, jjust because you chose to be that moron suits me fine.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (isolation #184) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3953, DOMO wrote:I accuse you of being scum because you push me in a manner that ignores the idea that I could be a town PR.

ffery is town because she has been given cause for alarm, effectively catching me lying to explain my townread on her, yet doesn't push me further because I suspect she knows what I'm doing.

You're scum because town should stop pushing me and wait to see if I get NK'ed. Your motivation is scum motivated. If you're actually town, you're doing them a favour here, because by lynching me, you answer the question of my role without them having to NK.

And what the fuck has carbon monoxide got to do with anything? It sucks that IRL is dealing you shit cards for the time being, but that has nothing to do with this game. We all have IRL problems, I'm not going to bring my problems to the game. You're not tearing me a new arsehole, I'm not a moron, I'm just playing this game and trying to determine people's alignments, as you should be doing. But you're not, you're pressing me, after I soft claim and admit I'm trying to WIFOM scum. You're ignoring the massive amount of town motivation in my actions, and focussing on my attack on you. Even if I'm wrong about you, that doesn't make me scum. But that isn't your thought process.

So now I'm scum for voting you? I ONLY JUST FUCKING DID THAT YOU MORON!

Up to that point I was defending myself and this the fucking town from another mislynch, I gave you the benefit if the doubt this whole time that you might just be stupid and a town PR who tucked up but the. You change the arguement for a third time, claim it all as a reaction test and say I am scum for the third different reason.

I find your misreps, deliberate changing if the arguement and inconsistencies scummy. And to then try and scare me off continuing to fight me corner is the biggest bollocks of it all.

I have no reason to believe ANYTHING you say when you change your stance to fit your agenda. And you don't like my vote on you? Boohoo.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3959 (isolation #185) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3954, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 3951, Generic wrote:Also, continue pushing you?

So you misrep me, vote for me because I didn't respond to your questioning of me immediately, you continue to change the arguement to point how I'm not acting town to you and then you cry that I won't stop defending myself and tearing your bullshit apart?

Don't kick the beast then, I am borderline autistic and recently discovered my family were being exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning. I warned you earlier in his exchange I was in the mood to tear a moron a new arsehole, jjust because you chose to be that moron suits me fine.
This is another post I am taking to be a "near-blacklist" tell and reading Generic as town. Also, meta matches up more closely with Wingate than BB:HoH.
Not a blacklist tell. My info vomiting because my adrenaline is up. You have no idea how angry I am right now.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3968 (isolation #186) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Generic »

I'm going V/la for a few days. If I'm close to breakig a rule I feel I need to step away and think about whether I should continue.

mod, v/la until Monday please
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3973 (isolation #187) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3970, DOMO wrote:Don't quit generic. Just take a day off and stop being an arsehole please.
I never quit unless I feel it absolutely necessary, but I concur this game needs some non me time to keep it fun.

So I will return Monday.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3977 (isolation #188) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Generic »

My apologies for calling you a moron DOMO.

unvote
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4214 (isolation #189) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:39 am

Post by Generic »

Ok, my return is now. Been looking over briefly but limited on time do will focus on why SAD is specifically the main wagon (he wasn't a town read of mine but he wasn't a key scum read either).

I notice DOMO you are still calling people suspicious and giving examples which involve them being negative about you in some way. Do you have ANY scum reads that aren't self centred reasoning? I can believe your claim btw because of the manner you vomited it out and then back peddled so 'expertly'.
Oh and I didn't unvote just to appease you, I happened to take a step back and realised actually your arguement with me was more town fueled, regardless of how carried away I can get I know the difference between arguements fueled by frustration and a sense you think you are right and one that is to try and dig yourself out of the focus it's creating. The only doubt I had was when you began to comment that I wasn't letting it go (the escape attempt) but you wouldn't let it go either do petty trumps fear ;)

Desperado, there appears to
Be a lot of heat on you now and unlike exchanges we have had you seem to be keeping your distance more in this one. I would love to hear from you on firstly the cases against you and then secondly your strongest reads in the game so far.

If anyone has anything they want to ask me while I am calm then nows the time. I'm due another phone call today do my adrenaline will be up later... That's when I intend to engage with casso, mcmaraca and geists in this since tammy is no longer around, I'm sure to get the best out of them when I'm fired up ;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4270 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:50 am

Post by Generic »

In post 4257, pieguyn wrote:CATCHUP GO
In post 3847, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Yay, let's wagon the townread (at least one of mine) after the null we're trying to wagon claims doc.

Anymore stupid decisions while I'm not there so I can't yell and complain about them in the moment?
afaik on D1 you were all about not lynching SSK bc it wouldn't give any information. wouldn't a lynch on SC give way more information than a lynch on SSK?
In post 3839, Generic wrote:
In post 3830, DOMO wrote:
What? I like how you focus on my casso push and ignore the bit where I call gesist town.
I was asking a question based on the fact I see you dive in on casso who had suspicions of you and then zmuffins who made a comment about you.

I asked whether you were going somewhere with it or just gonna post another wall with another player named for suspicion for uttering your name in a negative light.

But feel free to jump on the defensive and a respond with something irrelevant to what I asked.

Oh, and good for you that you think geists is town for not killing you in the night... Is that a legitimate reason around here?
I think posts like this are what pinged in generic vs. DOMO. bc it felt p clear to me what DOMO was doing (refuting generic's point with the geists read, then generic said it was irrelevant) and I felt generic was twisting DOMO's words aroudn. but looking at the rest of the argument I don't think that's what happened, or if it was it was unintentional
In post 3977, Generic wrote:My apologies for calling you a moron DOMO.

unvote
In post 3978, DOMO wrote:I don't mind you voting me if you think I'm scummy generic, don't feel compelled to unvote to keep things civil.
the way this argument ended felt town as shit on both sides. Generic's outburst and subsequent backoff felt town as fuck and I get where he was coming from with his arguments. that with F-16's meta read later on gives me a solid townread on him. same thing with DOMO. the way they worked out how it was a misunderstanding felt so town I almost cried =w=
In post 4041, Cephrir wrote:pieguyn: I liked his entry posts but he keeps doing weird things, like blowing up which seems really out of character in between calm posts. Tone is too cold for my tastes.
so you think it's weird when I make an emotional post, but when I make logical posts it's also weird bc the tone is too cold?
In post 4114, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Hmm it can't be possible that the whole scumteam (minus nacho) is jumping on my wagon can it.

Hmmm.
I know you pushed on me for OMGUS'ing everyone who was pushing on me. why are you doing the same thing here? 0.0

looking back on it, why was my reaction one of the most boringest reactions in the world? I've seen scum hide behind the "reaction test" excuse too many times. in a game that just finished, scum tried to quickhammer, FAILED, wrote it off as a reaction test and no one caught it. although it was probably bc town was too apathetic to catch it, but the idea still holds

wow your push on me really was opportunistic as fuck. it doesn't help that your read on me seems to be derived from everyone else's read on me at that time. you townread me after your initial push and when people started scumreading me again you moved me lower
In post 4133, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Bert, Desperado
MafiaSSK, geists, Cephrir
pieguyn, BROseidon, KoreanBBQ, Norlkaz, zMuffinMan
goodmorning, Sakura, DOMO, Generic
Casso, F-16, MC Maraca
what the fuck?

first off, I thought SSK was null. how did he go from null to null-scum?

second off, back to the comment about the information from a SC lynch. there was plenty of discussion about SC so I'd imagine you should be going back and looking at his wagon and people's stances on him etc. in order to analyze it

Stuffed Crust (11) (LYNCH) - Cephrir, geists, Tammy, Desperado, Bert, Sakura Hana, MafiaSSK, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Norlkaz, pieguyn, KoreanBBQ
Casso the King of Seals (3) - zMuffinMan, goodmorning, Generic
Bert
Desperado

MafiaSSK
geists
Cephrir

pieguyn
, BROseidon,
KoreanBBQ
Norlkaz
, zMuffinMan
goodmorning,
Sakura
, DOMO, Generic
Casso,
F-16
, MC Maraca

especially considering all of your scumreads seem to be on the wagon. yet you forget about said wagon, don't go back to look at how your scumreads jumped on the wagon, and never bring it up again? and instead you ATTACK THE GUY WHO'S SCRUTINIZING HOW YOUR NULL READ HAMMERED?

I like this wagon
vote: arthur

In post 4200, KoreanBBQ wrote:Can anyone remind me why MC Maraca claimed?
bc they have daychat, and so they think scum probably has daychat and they want everyone to know this
I like this and its a convincing case for your vote but I will point out that if you put SADs list of suspects against the SC wagon (which you did) you will notice the vast majority sit in that top two tiers where he has already stated are his main suspects.

What I agree with though is its been pretty empty in the analysis, because he has F16 as the only one from that wagon in his top town picks, and sakura hana in tier two (that's the cool tier btw, we have a bit of edge to us in tier two ;) )

Now I can easily speculate why these two are excempt from suspicion but I want SADs reasons and his thoughts on their connection to the SC wagon. If we are gonna be doing wagon analysis (since he took such exception to me doing so with KBBQ) lets have that conversation.

On other business, I love how geists now has this more cinical and carefree edge to their posts since getting effectively a cop clear. You can call it being butthurt if you like, unless you are a scum cop (which btw I find rather stupid logic to have been thrown out this early in the bloody game) you guys represent the first one I know I now have read wrong ;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4274 (isolation #191) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:10 am

Post by Generic »

Has anyone in this game seen an F16 scum game? I ask because I have seen him panic under pressure as town, I have that as the basis for my town read on him because the quizmaster play and the endless analysis without actually going anywhere is any alignment because its easily faked.

So I want to know if im being misguided assuming this to be his town game based on the only example I have.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4287 (isolation #192) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Generic »

If you want the town game of f16s I'm utilising DOMO it's in theme park, big brother HoH. There he was under heavy scrutiny, mainly by some hydra called minions, and that's the panic I'm referring to.

Minions was scum so it's worth knowing that when analysing f16s reactions.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4370 (isolation #193) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Generic »

See I have concerns about cephrir and I'm trying to decide exactly what it is.

The reads of the wagon are indeed consistent with his earlier reads, but it's exactly that sentence DOMO highlighted that pings something.

It's almost as if he had already determined how town the wagon was rather than the main thing being on a wagon should be, that you think the person is scum.
Yes you were asked for opinions of the players on that wagon, but you seemed to introduce whether the wagon was acceptably town enough.

I'm gonna scrutinise the arguement you had with SAD in a bit more detail to settle my mind on a few things, for now though I would rather the SAD wagon stays parked rather than accelerated.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4392 (isolation #194) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 4373, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4370, Generic wrote:See I have concerns about cephrir and I'm trying to decide exactly what it is.

The reads of the wagon are indeed consistent with his earlier reads, but it's exactly that sentence DOMO highlighted that pings something.

It's almost as if he had already determined how town the wagon was rather than the main thing being on a wagon should be, that you think the person is scum.
Yes you were asked for opinions of the players on that wagon, but you seemed to introduce whether the wagon was acceptably town enough.

I'm gonna scrutinise the arguement you had with SAD in a bit more detail to settle my mind on a few things, for now though I would rather the SAD wagon stays parked rather than accelerated.
Nah bro, I def think he's scum too. Outside chance of just retarded, but, probably scum. You can see that from when I originally voted him in the first place even if my reasons were kind of shitty.
This post is in a way rather unsettling.
Nothing to do with the admittance you voted of very weak ground, we have all done that, but ore with how calm you are with me.
Your tone in this game is strong aggression when challenged and essentially I posted something negative about you. Maybe I have you read wrong but you position here is interesting.

As a side note guys I am again having to go v/la for family matters, will return to this when I'm back hopefully by Sunday.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4485 (isolation #195) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 4476, Cephrir wrote:I know it doesn't usually pan out this way, but I sincerely hope you're all disappointed in yourselves when you inevitably lynch me. You'll probably justify it to yourselves by saying it's my fault for playing poorly, but in reality it will be your fault for not listening to the players who've actually played a ton of games with me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just popped in briefly to keep up to date with this one, and can I point out that while I don't know cephrirs meta this is such a generic town tell I'm inclined to question the wagon on him.

Read WE THE PURPLE in Coney Island, as part of the generic method I virtually post the same thing at nachotammy.

I prefer the casso wagon right now as I haven't been convinced by nachos play compared to past town games of his I've been in, and Thor seems to just contradict everything nacho posts to cover all the inconsistencies.
Only nagging issue I have is people like mcmaraca and geists being hesitant on the casso wagon... That makes me think I've missed something.

vote withheld until I'm back properly and can read the cases.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4556 (isolation #196) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Generic »

So let me get this straight... I had mafiaSSK as a good bet for scum, was berated for daring to start a wagon on him and read numerous comments that he should live a to see what happens...

And is now the lead wagon?

You lot are punks, you know that?

vote SSK

I'm fucking playing this for me again, why I bothered to entertain stupid people with stupid reasons I don't know.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4565 (isolation #197) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Generic »

In post 4562, DOMO wrote:Sudden push to end this day suggests we're onto something with casso. We get so much from his lynch now. If he flips scum, especially strong PR scum, then this push to kill of a claimed doc is scummy as hell, regardless of SSK's actual alignment.

I've played SSK before. He's naturally scummy. I think he is scum here, but he could just be the world's scummiest townie and actually a fucking doc. So please let's not kill him, because doing so is PREMATURE EJACULATION at best, and a horrible mistake at worst.
He is a claimed doc that didn't die in the night... Only me and koreanBBQ pushed this to my knowledge so why would scum leave a town doc alive and NOT toss the suspicion about? Makes no sense and several scum suspects of others actually defended him.

From my perspective this vote is one I was stupidly drawn away from earlier in the day phase, and feels right to me.

Casso represents potential, but I and gain enough enthusiasm for it to feel okay with the vote. Even when I point to issues he comes in and leaves me empty, and it worries me that he's actually town.

I never understood the SSK defense, that no one countered his claim? Would you want a town doc to step forward DOMO? I'm not even happy that you claimed so I certainly don't want another one. SSKs claim and who he targeted isnt adding up and he has remained hiding in the shadows ever since.

Happy with my vote, would have hammered it too.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4626 (isolation #198) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 4598, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4587, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 4585, Cephrir wrote:It actually doesn't look very bad at all? What's bad about it? Do you take issue with 4544 then?
lol. Like you'd agree that his wagon was bad when its a wagon that YOU support. I just tend to think that quick sudden surges are usually some scum piling on. Set up wise, a doc makes plenty of sense given that there were atleast TWO killing roles (mafia kill + vig kill) AND there's some folks that are posting like its maybe multiball for some odd reason. Would be pretty lame of Empire to give town no protective roles in a multikill game. Now I'm not advocating a protective claim but I agree with whomever (domo?) that this isn't the optimal lynch. What really worries me is that its nearly a week to lynch and folks are just like "ok, we give up."

Now my thoughts on Mrs. and Mr. Mara are that I hate them and like both GM and Mara make me go crazy. I think their reason for claiming was pretty lame and Mara claimed all early like WOT. GM also had allot of suspicion on their slot so did Mara claim mason to keep us from lynching GM?

GIF, I need you to read what I wrote in the qt and tell me if you think I should post about it?
Why not a jailkeeper or bodyguard, something that can coexist with a doc and wouldn't *need* to cc?

I didn't ask you about MCM, I asked you about their post. What's wrong with the logic? You just think SSK is town? If so, you'll need a better reason than "because there's gonna be a doc in the setup".
In post 4588, KoreanBBQ wrote:Cephrir , your Bert and Bro reads plox.
Town and probably town.
In post 4589, Norlkaz wrote:PLEASE ABORT.
Geists, I think you have chosen poorly.
First and most importantly, SSK is NOT likely to flip scum for behavioral reasons I shall explain when we have more time.
His doctor claim has gone uncountered. I find it unlikely we have no protective role.
Doctor is valuable here because we have a lot of other roles claimed AND we're on evens with our vig dead.
The high likelihood scum will shoot him if we leave him alone is a factor as well.
Doctor and protective role are not congruent.

Please, please give me a decent behavioral reason SSK is town though, because I can't find one.

Newsflash, if SSK is a doc A) there is a scum roleblocker and B) scum are never going to shoot him b/c they KNOW we will lynch him eventually.
The calmer you stay the more I like you cephrir, this is a great post.

unvote

Now I'm back fully I will look over things again. Casso remains a serious option, I just don't want to find out I've been steered by scum players to help them remove a threat to them. But then maybe that's what's been happening with SSK.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4633 (isolation #199) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Generic »

didn't he claim after being run up to L1? it was definitely wagon led I remember that.

If we were to leave SSK for today desp who would be your number one choice? Because it looks like you have finally come to play, makes a nice change.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”