NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 2591, pieguyn wrote:I can elaborate if you want
Yes
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 2594, KoreanBBQ wrote:I don't know what a scumpie looks like, do you?

Though vote hoping like that is just scummy/crappy play. I mean, wouldn't you be worried if I were vote hopping like that?
The issue I have with this logic is that aggressive bandwagoning isn't intrinsically scum; when I was newer I was super jumpy as town, and can still be a jumpy player as either alignment. The quality of how the wagoning is being executed is the more relevant information, and you don't bring that part up.

and I haven't seen scum-pie either
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

here's a few of the things I remember noticing about her. there's probably more this is just what I saw from a cursory glance at her ISO that I remembered seeing
In post 2458, MC Maraca wrote:Desp can't read me for shit, either.

meanwhile, every game I play against him (and with him) I get better and better at reading him.
she's disrediting desp who supposedly has experience with her. I'm almost positive she did smth similar to this in NY167 but not sure
In post 2450, MC Maraca wrote:Why is he scum?

like, what of his posts have scum-motivation?

because, we both have a decent town read on them, as well
this seems fake. she basically turns the burden of proof over without even explaining her reasoning behind SC town. I could try to use bauss's term "proof or GTFO" but that's prob not the exact same thing as this
In post 2443, MC Maraca wrote:You don't wanna pick a fight with me, it's pretty damn obvious in the way that you scum read us, but don't call my actions scummy, rather anti-town and using that as an avenue to try and push us to get lynched.

we aren't scum, we are "'helping scum.

the fact that you phrase it as such proves that you don't really have a scum-read on us, but you keep pushing it as such
wtf is this
In post 2438, MC Maraca wrote:and you don't know my gambits for shit.
discrediting again
In post 2071, MC Maraca wrote:Not interested considering they aren't likely to get lynched, so it'll be a waste of my time.
this mostly just pissed me off but it makes so much sense in light of what Tammy brought up. she thinks she's in control of the game and thinks she can just force the idea that casso won't be lynched

wow holy crap there's even more than I remembered. I'm very ok with this now
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Post by Generic »

Strange how your tiredness isn't affecting your pushes, only your defenses.
Let's go back to the trust in GIF. You say it was bad wording, fair enough, so scum want to bus someone cos GIF can accurately read them... But GIFs hydra isn't voting varsoons hydra. So scum are bussing a player if can so accurately read and yet doesn't seem vote worthy?

You are drowning in Inconsistency Pieguyn. And worse still you now have me questioning the casso vote because you are setting up too many alternate wagons for them to all be a bus.

What is cassos read on you I wonder, will have a look back now.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by Generic »

*gif can so accurately read
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Post by pieguyn »

iirc nero was the one who moved the vote off SC
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

[quote="In post 2603, Generic"]Strange how your tiredness isn't affecting your pushes, only your defenses.[/quote
why do you think it's not affecting my pushes? 0.0

like I'm not even pushing anyone at all right now
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2603, Generic wrote:Strange how your tiredness isn't affecting your pushes, only your defenses.
why do you think it's not affecting my pushes? 0.0

like I'm not even pushing anyone at all right now
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 2602, pieguyn wrote:here's a few of the things I remember noticing about her. there's probably more this is just what I saw from a cursory glance at her ISO that I remembered seeing
In post 2458, MC Maraca wrote:Desp can't read me for shit, either.

meanwhile, every game I play against him (and with him) I get better and better at reading him.
she's disrediting desp who supposedly has experience with her. I'm almost positive she did smth similar to this in NY167 but not sure
In post 2450, MC Maraca wrote:Why is he scum?

like, what of his posts have scum-motivation?

because, we both have a decent town read on them, as well
this seems fake. she basically turns the burden of proof over without even explaining her reasoning behind SC town. I could try to use bauss's term "proof or GTFO" but that's prob not the exact same thing as this
In post 2443, MC Maraca wrote:You don't wanna pick a fight with me, it's pretty damn obvious in the way that you scum read us, but don't call my actions scummy, rather anti-town and using that as an avenue to try and push us to get lynched.

we aren't scum, we are "'helping scum.

the fact that you phrase it as such proves that you don't really have a scum-read on us, but you keep pushing it as such
wtf is this
In post 2438, MC Maraca wrote:and you don't know my gambits for shit.
discrediting again
In post 2071, MC Maraca wrote:Not interested considering they aren't likely to get lynched, so it'll be a waste of my time.
this mostly just pissed me off but it makes so much sense in light of what Tammy brought up. she thinks she's in control of the game and thinks she can just force the idea that casso won't be lynched

wow holy crap there's even more than I remembered. I'm very ok with this now
If that ain't a push Pieguyn there's something amiss with your general chatter.

Yet the moment I mention the tiredness you happen to fuck up the quote tags... Lol.

When I pushed on something you threw out tiredness like a 'don't hit me, I'm unarmed'. Yet the moment we discuss mcmaraca and my townread you are clear as a bell in trying to counter the point.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Generic »

Btw, there was quite a lengthy exchange between the pair of you where you are on the attack and casso is on the defence. Just establishing when you chose to vote for them.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

that's me justifying my read. there's no pushing there

i'm glad you think I'm clear :oops:
I can link to the kind of shit I can post sometimes when I'm this tired but it's ongoing T_T but if everythign besides unclear re: GIF and ambiguous wording is clear I guess it means I'm getting better \:D/
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by Generic »

Ok, so you voted for casso only after he voted for you. You had a major arguement prior but only when they pulled the trigger so to speak you did.

You also had cephrir as a major scum read that you spent several posts linking to casso, but the moment they to v/la they aren't on your radar at all.
Stuffed crust is a consistent read of yours but if you are scum with cephrir trying to setup casso or if you are scum with casso bussing each other then you are setting up town mislynches on two people I happen to be town reading...

I'm gonna think on this, you are heavily on the radar here Pieguyn.
Norlkaz
Norlkaz
Goon
Norlkaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by Norlkaz »

I'm Llamarble but I play somewhat differently on this account.

UNVOTE: Muffin
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

casso's vote on me was what started the whole thing against casso
In post 2611, Generic wrote:but the moment they to v/la they aren't on your radar at all.
he's still on my radar. did you miss that post I made that was like "why should we let VLA stop us from lynching someone"? I'm p sure there was also a post I made asking geists about ceph later on. I still have ceph as a scumread but he's not making any posts and it seems absolutely no one wants to touch him bc "omg VLA"
In post 2611, Generic wrote:Stuffed crust is a consistent read of yours but if you are scum with cephrir trying to setup casso or if you are scum with casso bussing each other then you are setting up town mislynches on two people I happen to be town reading...
weren't you scumreading casso
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by Generic »

I still am.

Stuffed crust and mcmaraca are the town reads.

And if you claim you were questioning why cephrir can't still be lynched why are you trying to introduce a mcmaraca wagon along with the casso/SC/cephrir wagons you I assume are still happy with?

But if I misrepped you regarding the casso arguement I apologise, I am ISOing you and casso so I will clarify that to ensure it's not a mudsling.
You don't dispute the OMGUS then?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Post by Generic »

You are indeed correct. Awful misrep on my part, I apologise. Your back and forth is immediately after your vote on him.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

wat
maraca has 3 votes on her same as SC and zmuffin 0.0 and cephrir doesn't even have any votes on him. even though I'd be fine with lynching ceph, at this point yet another wagon is the opposite of what we need. the questioning VLA was right after he went VLA iirc and it's been a while since then and there's been pretty much no support for a lynch on him since

can you clarify what you mean by OMGUS plz? I don't see where you mentioned OMGUS. but I tend to be way more critical of pushes against myself and I'm not sure I would have noticed anything if they did this on someone else, so there's probably traces of OMGUS in there
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by Generic »

That's OMGUS in a nutshell. Voting someone because they voted for you.

Oh
My
God
U
Suck
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:03 am

Post by DOMO »

quick prod dodge before the site goes down again
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:07 am

Post by DOMO »

I've got so much to catch up on. I dunno if I'm gonna really have any time until after christmas, this site malarky has really made it tough to keep involved. I feel like I'm voting blind. Can some tl;dr a case on casso? That's nacho and thor, right? I'm not so sure I want to be killing off two strong players so early unless the case is compelling. This would be a dream mislynch for scum if they're town.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

prod dodge

reading stuff in next couple hours assuming site stays up
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Pie wtf.

I thought you were actually town.

How do you go back to making me think you're scum in a span of 2 pages.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

sad wrote:I think all I want from you is a concrete scumlist and want to see you pushing some scumreads *shrug*
ok. i wouldn't hold my breath waiting if i were you, though. i don't have anything anyone would call concrete atm

i still think casso could be scum. him writing off a post of mine as not worth responding to then suddenly backing off of me doesn't make me feel better about him. i didn't like anything brian was doing but he's been replaced now apparently. there's a bunch of players i don't have a strong read on one way or another. then there's a bunch more players i think are town. i'm pretty tired atm, so if you have specific players you want me to talk about, ask and maybe i'll get around to it when i wake up
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Bert »

Pie's responses to Gen feel off
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2621, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Pie wtf.

I thought you were actually town.

How do you go back to making me think you're scum in a span of 2 pages.
This post feels like overdone and fake

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”