NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3197, geists wrote:Are you ignoring this game?

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=32520

It's the one I mentioned earlier, where he was getting scum-read for defending his town reads.
I didn't even know Falcon was in that game, and I didn't see you mention it earlier (I obviously didn't see your post :/)

The games I was talking about are from my own experience (4-5 games ish).
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Empire »

Day 1, Votecount 63
F-16_Fighting_Falcon (6)
-
BROseidon, Ser Arthur Dayne, DOMO, MC Maraca, Casso the King of Seals, Bert

Stuffed Crust (5)
-
Cephrir, Desperado, Sakura Hana, KoreanBBQ, geists

Casso the King of Seals (3)
-
zMuffinMan, goodmorning, pieguyn

MC Maraca (1)
-
Tammy

goodmorning (1)
-
Norlkaz

MafiaSSK (1)
-
Generic

Not Voting (3)
-
MafiaSSK, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Stuffed Crust

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch! Deadline is on December 26th at 3:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-26 16:44:27)

Mod Notes
-
Varsoon head of Stuffed Crust V/LA until January 25th. Tammy is V/LA until the 23rd. F-16_Fighting_Falcon is V/LA until the 31st. goodmorning is V/LA until the 26th. DOMO is V/LA until the 27th. Generic is V/LA until the 26th.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:05 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 3201, Empire wrote:Mod Notes - Varsoon head of Stuffed Crust V/LA until January 25th. Tammy is V/LA until the 23rd. F-16_Fighting_Falcon is V/LA until the 31st. goodmorning is V/LA until the 26th. DOMO is V/LA until the 27th. Generic is V/LA until the 26th.
Holy shit
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3201, Empire wrote:Varsoon head of Stuffed Crust V/LA until
January
25th
That's quite a long V/LA
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Bert »

I only see Bulb voting him at one point, but I'm probably not looking carefully enough. Plus, he was never in legit danger of being lynched probably?

P-edit: yeah, Varsoon until January 25 is cray cray
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:07 am

Post by geists »

In post 3200, Bert wrote:
In post 3197, geists wrote:Are you ignoring this game?

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=32520

It's the one I mentioned earlier, where he was getting scum-read for defending his town reads.
I didn't even know Falcon was in that game, and I didn't see you mention it earlier (I obviously didn't see your post :/)

The games I was talking about are from my own experience (4-5 games ish).
In the Harry Potter game he and I played he said afterwards that he regretted not defending his town reads more vigorously than he did.

In the game I linked, he made sure not to repeat that "mistake". The results were mixed on day 1. He had a hard time getting traction. Day 2 he had a stronger stance.
Stuffed Crust
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Stuffed Crust »

F16 made a big fuck off post a while back about pie's meta. what did people think about that?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Suddenly SC appears.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:12 am

Post by geists »

In post 3204, Bert wrote:I only see Bulb voting him at one point, but I'm probably not looking carefully enough. Plus, he was never in legit danger of being lynched probably?

P-edit: yeah, Varsoon until January 25 is cray cray
Also ETL. And other players had issues with him.
Stuffed Crust
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Stuffed Crust »

In post 3207, Sakura Hana wrote:Suddenly SC appears.
I know, it's like I just logged on to ms!

what's your point?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Dear Bert,

Please take a look at this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=29913
Read Varsoon's posts, he was in danger multiple times.
He was lynched in the end by derp hammer from me.
He kept saying he was obvtown even during twilight.
He flipped Mafia Roleblocker.

With Love,
Sakura
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Bert »

OK. And yeah I saw him during the end of Xenogears when he was 1v1 vs. Cabd with Antihero-replacement in 3p LYLO
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3116, Varsoon wrote:I wanted to go for WIFOM of the highest caliber and annoyance. I got town to replace out and the new town was so damn sketchy and couldn't keep up, either. I spammed the thread, oscillated between worthwhile and terrible posts, and made myself an obvious scum-slot so when JMO got my lynch through on either D1 or D2, he'd be seen as more town--same went for Dys. I was actually almost sure early D1 (page 60ish) that Dys would carry our team and that his defense was impregnable.
Bauss, you are cooler than rank.
=O
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:21 am

Post by geists »

Sakura your current vote confuses the hell out of me. You had Casso as your strongest scum read and you say you think I'm trying to save my scumbuddy F-16.

And you're voting SC.

I can't even comprehend the thought process that leads to putting a vote on SC over one of Casso, F-16 or me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3133, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3125, MC Maraca wrote:Pedit: why don't you all lynch F-16
Unvote: Stuffed Crust
Vote: F-16

Done.
I don't even have a case on him. I don't care.
Well that 'pact' lasted almost the day phase didn't it.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Because my read on SC is meta related, my read on you and Casso is based on interactions with my scumread and myself overall and the reactions to my reaction tests.

And I already explained why I went for SC some posts ago:
In post 3084, Sakura Hana wrote:SC has more votes.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 3214, Generic wrote:Well that 'pact' lasted almost the day phase didn't it.
The lesson learned is F-16 should have made a pact with me I suppose.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:28 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 306, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
Vote: Goodmorning

I think the whole ISO blather is pure town sounding lies.

I like the Geist push but imagine Nacho may want to say something about it to me, and he's being a lurksack right now. And he was supposed to be the posting head here, so...yeah.
As a random note - I refuse to sign anything, if you can't tell the difference between Nacho and me I don't care, read us as a single entity anyway, that's how a hydra works last I checked.

I have FF, Stuffed, and Generic as town.
Reads may adjust as we combine them, or maybe Nacho will sheep me - you'll have to wait and see.

Here's my application to the town block also:

You're allowed to sheep me.
-Casso.

Done!
This? this was a great entrance post from thor, but I'm not reading to much into it.

In post 307, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I wonder if my rants will be as effective with that seal face staring out at everyone.
and this made me LOL
In post 353, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I liked Mara's early push on Cephrir. The target in and of itself isn't really that special, but the way she went about it seemed good to me (mostly the whole gearing up for a push and then completely letting it go part, that felt nice). So generic, if you're getting an early townread on Mara based on her initial posting, we're probably in agreement.
This is a really good post from nacho, It shows his thinking and it was exactly what I was doing. not to mention that, doing that in that point in time kinda cut down on some of the things he could have done later on in the day. He is also prone to being paranoid of me, and has lynched me several times when I was town, and when he was town. He could very easily get a way with it but instead, he continues to defend me as the day goes on.
In post 356, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 350, geists wrote:Specifically I'm seeing parallels with how in Buzzword you jumped on the weakness in orcinus' entrance and encouraged/supported others' reads. At least with orcinus it was a genuinely off entrance. Brian's initial posts almost always look strained and uncomfortable.
I don't think Brian has a tendency to look weak early game. I thought there was clear motivation in F-16s opening to stay alive to sort out Nacho-scum, and I thought that it was strange Brian immediately attacked that, especially considering the mentor mentee game that recently ended which proves F-16 can read me pretty competently.
I thought this was pretty genuine
In post 357, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 355, geists wrote:
In post 353, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I liked Mara's early push on Cephrir. The target in and of itself isn't really that special, but the way she went about it seemed good to me (mostly the whole gearing up for a push and then completely letting it go part, that felt nice). So generic, if you're getting an early townread on Mara based on her initial posting, we're probably in agreement.
You actually need mara's posts to read them?
Yes? Cabd forming a town block with himself in the center early game doesn't exactly seem like something that's unlikely to be coming from Cabd-scum. Why do you disagree?
and this was a "Well, yeah. Cabd is being cabd and right now, Mara is prolly the window to reading their slot."

this post just resonated super, duper well with me.

In post 726, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Greetings,

Nacho's desire to get into a hydra with me when I *specifically* discuss about the entire concept of my hopes for a hydra being that someone is the posting head and I just get to spew thoughts into a QT is not really amusing to me at this stage.

He's not even doing a good job expressing my thoughts and outrage, in my opinion. Probably because he's convinced he has to paraphrase from a ruddy Hydra QT - which literally makes no sense, copypasta that gak, Nach!

I see people say they can have trouble reading Nach and then admit I'm in the mix and are wondering about reading me... ::insert noise of a back of throat chuckle mixed with a smirk::

In OTHER news!

Let's hit these strokes which Nacho didn't convey for me due to general suckage;
In the QT Thor sez wrote:You can tell Geist Thor thinks his push is silly.

You mentioned Brian no more or less than Tammy or Ceph during your posting catchup. It's skeevy to isolate one and try to paint it as an attempt to push a weak player when;

1. We're voting elsewhere.
2. We are mentioning multiple other players as much or more.
3. I wasn't even aware Brian was the easy mislynch that everyone is frothing about.
Seriously, what is this?
I already think your silly backside is scummy and THIS is your big push on our slot? Color me un-ruddy-impressed.
Get to justifying this gak right now.
In the QT Thor sez wrote:I don't like how Tammy is getting into a fight with half a hydra's head, and then the other head is like 'I know what Head 1 is doing, I'mma sit back!' and Tammy just keeps punching as though he said nothing...makes it feel fake to me, like she realizes she's supposed to put on a show and is doing what is expected of her.

She's fake playing to her town meta, is what I'm saying.
I wanna get this one out here too. What was that gak Tammy? WHile we're at it, MC can help further justify it as well since apparently it was a major town read in their mind while looking immensely fake to me.
She even basically calmed down in like thirty seconds. It felt VERY fake.
Justify pl0x!
Links to blow ups that look of similar "Realness" to this one as a counterpoint would be awesome.
I don't recall Tammy ever blowing up like that and then going insta-calm in anything I've seen her in though.
In post 666, KoreanBBQ wrote:Your seemingly-blank-looking-null read on Casso doesn't help anyone either ♫
Have...you even offered a read on this slot? Y'know, as long as you're complaining others haven't?
In post 669, pieguyn wrote:it seems really weird considering he hadn't included pitoli in his reads list wall before then.
Um...literally the only list we'd made prior to this was one I made.
And it was a town list.
So...whut?

@Goodmorning - I look forward to hearing all your thoughts from your last iso read, and am prepared to wait a few days/weeks for you to catchup and then do an additional iso read, I bet it will be revealing. I'll admit what I expect to be revealed is that you are scum, but I'm a touch the pessimist at heart.

At this stage of the game I'm bored enough to pretty much vote whomever if other players would just ruddy get their act together enough to actually agree on someone to push. I think THIS SLOT might be the biggest unified push to date, and we have like two votes on us. It's pretty obnoxious.

Some people should vote Pitoli or GM or Geist or BBQ or Tammy or something. I'll be there for you, heck, I'd even yell down Nacho on Tammy and push it to L-1 if it just meant an L-1 would happen prior to page 40 of this game.

@Falcon - sheep me.
@Desp - if you don't wanna read, sheep me.
@KoreanBBQ - I think you look scummy, sheep me.
@Domo - SHEEP!
@MafiaSSK - I have cookies, sheep me.
@Tammy - I have Nachos, sheep me.

Don't make me have to become the active head out of rage and boredom, I'll do it.
This post from Thor was extraordinary, Sure, he can do this as scum but I don't think it's likely. It also shows that they
are
talking about stuff in their QT
In post 755, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 748, Cabd wrote:Hey thor why don't you talk about what you loved about my opening?
I never said I loved your opening, I said I liked it.
I liked that you came in and attacked and prodded multiple players at a stage of the game people were being lazy and slow in getting things moving.
I also said I liked that Falcon attacked you for it, so don't start sending me any candy hearts anytime soon.
In post 749, DOMO wrote:Why would you think this? I might not be right, but I'm getting reads from my interactions with people. My reads are developing all the time and as such I feel like I'm doing the opposite of fail. That's not to say my reads are right, I'm saying I'm happy with my progress. If you're not, tough luck.
I never suggested your reads were good/bad/indifferent so don't get bent out of shape for something I didn't say.
I *did* suggest it was uncool to derail as soon as it appeared some actual momentum shift and vote movement, because looking at that vote count this game desperately needs a serious wagon and a serious counter about twenty posts ago.
In post 753, KoreanBBQ wrote:I'm not though, because I think I'm actually quite satisfied with my play right now despite the slow starting.
You have barely managed to present reads on a thirty page game while being snarky at others having the same issue. I can't imagine it should surprise you that people have issues with that.
This is a "I liked your post, I never said I loved it"

slight hydra-miscom which is more likely to come from a town hydra over a scum one. (I think Nacho had relayed it as Thor loving Cabd's opening)

In post 1401, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 1384, geists wrote:Laptop died and I'm posting on a crappy netbook so this is not going to be as detailed as I'd otherwise make it.

At the time when Nati and I first started to feel suspicious of Nacho it was for a bunch of reasons, none of which was really a clincher but together make a constellation that we feel is trouble.

We don't like how he apparently missed a ton of crumbs

We don't like how he seems to be currying favor with players rather than sorting them

We don't like the pitoli vote and especially don't like its timing. It came off like he was trying to deflect attention after we first went after him.

We don't like how he tried to push the non-aggression pact on us.

We don't like the whole tone of the exchange with Brian. The whole tone of that sounded off.

And we found Thor's posts pretty damn close to null content.

And finally, we don't like that when we asked him what he thought about SSK, he said that he was thinking about moving his vote there if Thor agrees. That was off for two reasons: the assumption that we were scumreading, not trying to sort SSK, and because he deferred the decision waiting for a catch up. That's not something he typically does as a hydra.
-I am picking up on less crumbs than I normally would because iPad. I also don't think that's a scumtell for me.

-I am currently considering going back to the Pitoli vote. The timing coincided more with my entrance in thread than your suspicion of me, though.

-Why not? The only advantage it offers me as scum is the towncred. I offered it originally because I thought Cabd would appreciate the gesture, but he apparently didn't get it.

-don't understand where tone was off there.

-I thought Nati was scumreading SSK and I was pretty ready to move forward on that. I'm no better at sorting him than ffery is and so thought the method of approach to him this game was to leave him in Nati hands. You are correct that I usually don't wait to sync up as a hydra. Thor is not my usual hydra partner; my usual hydra partner is someone like you or GiF who can see why I'm thinking what I'm thinking and doesn't diverge on my most basic of reads. There are other hydrate where i take primary control and thus don't differ much from my usual play. Then there are hydrate like Majiffy where our approaches differ in a way where my play needs to change significantly. With him, I tend to exert my personality over his since my reads are superior to his, hence Vegito and ridiculous aggression. With Thor, the biggest thing I want this hydra to give me is a greater understanding of him and for him to understand these pieces of our meta a little more. I don't think playing in the usual way will help me with that, and am much more comfortable with waiting for him than I am not waiting for him.
I kinda like this, Nacho sounds annoyed in general. this can go either way, but I think this was coming from a town mindset of "I don't have a comp, leave me alone" Kinda deal (though prolly not quite like that)
In post 1780, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 1751, MC Maraca wrote:Tammy's a little more Meh-read now. She was God-town earlier, but holding a grudge on an attack that I had made earlier and not understanding where my paranoia of her is coming from is a little weird. The emotions were, and still are town as Smurf though and isn't something that isn't easily replicated as scum even by me and my ability to replicate most, if not all of my major town-tells is something I have alot of pride over.
Serious question; do you think and/or have ever seen Tammy fake emotions as scum? Because Nacho is acting like that's writ in the stars, and you seem flakey on it, so one of you is talking out your backside as far as the read goes. So whassup with this? She is either emotive and thus gawd town, or she is emotive and able to fake it in which case I'd like one of the meta crowd to slap Nacho in the face with a rolled up newspaper.

-snip-
I liked this section of the post as it, yet again shows that they are talking, and not only talking, but scum-hunting withing their QT. this post shows that they are debating reads, and that they are actually trying to find some kind of common ground

In post 2106, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Are you going to tunnel Mara now? You did say earlier that you were going to tunnel of hell her.
In post 2203, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 2109, Generic wrote:
In post 2106, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Are you going to tunnel Mara now? You did say earlier that you were going to tunnel of hell her.
Why are you so keen to get me fighting with mara?
Because usually you become obvtown when you fight with Mara.
I see no reason why you wouldn't engage her if you thought she was scum, which I thought you believed before.
In post 2413, Casso the King of Seals wrote:When I ask you if you're going to tunnel Mara, you say that I'm setting you up a 1v1 between you and Mara.
When you are left to your own devices, you call Mara scum pretty fucking quickly.
What?
These three post sequence show Nacho not really understanding Generic, and wanting to understand what he's doing over jumping right away. he wants us to fight because it leads to one (or both) of us obvtowning ourselves which makes things a hellofalot easier for him.

the third was him being confused because he didn't expect generic to be defensive (or something?) on the fight, and didn't really understand where Generic was going with his read on me, or what he was going to do with it.

the third post is genuine confusion
In post 2890, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 2570, Tammy wrote:I'm probably going to pass out now. I might not be able to post again until Monday, don't be sad.

The seal wagon is not a bad wagon at all. (Yes, Bert, in hard boiled I realized for sure nacho was scum for unnatural sorting of me, but it was mostly based on something I would have expected town him to pick up on about town me. I'm not so sure muffin is as easy to sort as I am, and it seemed really clear to me that nacho was maneuvering around who was obvtown to the crowd and creating noise that I didn't think he would create.)

(Speaking of Nacho, maraca's crap "gambit" had nothing to do with pushing me to look obvtown and if you are somehow town you're looking at that far too simplistically. Mara betrayed her underhanded motivations when she said she didn't push me as hard as she planned. You don't "plan" to push people for reactions as town, not in the beginning of the game. And not in the fashion as she did, unless you're a complete amateur, so if you and she will admit she has no clue whatsoever that she's doing in this game I'll think of stepping back, but in order to gauge reactions on someone you have to know them...you have to know what to push...you have to know some way of reading them. Anyone with a modicum of understanding of m game wouldn't have needed to do that. And her push was not in any way shape or form one to figure out my alignment, it was purely to piss me off, purely to discredit me. That is 100% evident by the ensuing days, so you comparing it to hard boiled is flawed because the motivation was not the same or even close.)

You're probably scum though so :/

I'm still not voting stuff crust because bar soon amused me.

Not voting muffin.

Surprised Sakura isn't a thing.

Would probs go back to voting BBQ, but meh.

Let's lynch maraca though!!!
Maras scumgames are interesting because they look pretty different from one another and are hard to peg down in most explanations of meta. They differ so strongly I think because Mara plays mostly from the heart as scum (like I've been doing recently), and she wouldn't lead out the planned emotional manipulation effort to discredit you. Cabd could plan it lately, but that's where Hard Boiled comes into play again: it was a poignant as hell experience where Cabd and I were basically wondering what the fuck we did to deserve an attack against of us that held that ridiculous tendency and laughed because we were both good scum players but we realized deep deep down we were completely and supremely fucked. I cannot see Cabd being so idiotic or suicidal to endorse or suggest a plan that went down that horror road ever again. I can see Mara making a weird push on you as town.
this especially made me smile because, this came before the mason claim and he could have very easily left this alone. he didn't, and it also shows that he actually has a understanding of where I come from when I play scum and he could have used this as a reason to scum-read me this game, but he didn't. he calls me town, and tries to get tammy to back off ( who I think is someone he thinks is town) and is trying to keep town from fighting amongst each other which is town as all fuck.
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:34 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3196, KoreanBBQ wrote:Aren't those thor's posts?
yeah, those are Thor's posts.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Generic »

With this being very likely town you mara I want to listen to you on these reads... I just am seeing what's in front of me and f16 has only started to look a bit dodgy while under pressure, which I have seen dies hand from him as town in Big brother (and was exploited by me when I discovered this). Meanwhile casso as an entity trouble me, even though I can see the argument you give for the nacho posts.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm pretty sure any of the other ones can be faked but this:
In post 3217, MC Maraca wrote:I liked this section of the post as it, yet again shows that they are talking, and not only talking, but scum-hunting withing their QT. this post shows that they are debating reads, and that they are actually trying to find some kind of common ground
I spent 15 minutes thinking "How can i disprove this", I couldn't... hence I concede, Casso is town again.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:46 am

Post by geists »

In post 3215, Sakura Hana wrote:Because my read on SC is meta related, my read on you and Casso is based on interactions with my scumread and myself overall and the reactions to my reaction tests.

No he doesn't.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:57 am

Post by MC Maraca »

No one is going to join you on the SSK wagon, generic and we only have 3 days.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Generic »

My vote is wasted where it is for today.
unvote

Will give it some thought. Casso still looks the best option of the three main wagons but mara seems confident on the read.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3221, geists wrote:
In post 3215, Sakura Hana wrote:Because my read on SC is meta related, my read on you and Casso is based on interactions with my scumread and myself overall and the reactions to my reaction tests.

No he doesn't.
SC has 5.
Casso has 3.
You had none.

Tho now Casso is pointless, as Mara convinced me otherwise.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”