NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

Didn't like what?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

the fight

lol
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Post by Generic »

I'm on a marshmallow OD :eek:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by Generic »

My thoughts on the interaction between Mara and tammy.

Tammy is still town, her arogant 'I'm obvtown' aside I love her anger. Mara I am not a fan of cabd popping in at a convenient point to start excusing what you were doing and the resolution to the conflict felt very odd.

Geists appearing mid skirmish to take a little dig at tammy also didn't go unnoticed.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:25 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

UNVOTE:
For now
(Actually catching up now)
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Empire »

Those who have not confirmed have 48 hours to do so ending in (expired on 2013-12-08 16:39:55)

Day 1, Votecount 9
KoreanBBQ (2)
-
Brian Skies, Tammy

MC Maraca (2)
-
Sakura Hana, pitoli

geists (1)
-
Generic

pitoli (1)
-
Casso the King of Seals

goodmorning (1)
-
talah

Stuffed Crust (1)
-
Cephrir

BROseidon (1)
-
Stuffed Crust

Tammy (1)
-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Generic (1)
-
goodmorning

Not Voting (9)
-
roflcopter, roflwaffles, SonOfZeus, DOMO, Desperado, BROseidon, geists, MC Maraca, KoreanBBQ

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch! Deadline is on December 20th at 3:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-20 16:44:27)

Mod Notes
-
DOMO is V/LA until Monday.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:05 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 420, Tammy wrote:
In post 293, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 288, Tammy wrote:VOTE: koreanbbq
Ok fine I was being mean to generic a bit but that ain't the way to treat the tired
old
man.

P-Edit: mislynch, of course :p
Was this Nero? Why aren't you telling me I'm wrong? I liked your slots post about wondering how many posts Varsoon had in SC, but beyond that I'm waiting for the oomph.
ㅜㅐㅔㄷ.
ㅠㄷㅊ면ㄷ ㅑ 애ㅜ'ㅅ ㅜㄷㄷㅇ 새.
쏘두 조ㅛ 야우'ㅅ ㅛㅐㅕ 묹ㄷㄱ 소드?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:05 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 531, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 420, Tammy wrote:
In post 293, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 288, Tammy wrote:VOTE: koreanbbq
Ok fine I was being mean to generic a bit but that ain't the way to treat the tired
old
man.

P-Edit: mislynch, of course :p
Was this Nero? Why aren't you telling me I'm wrong? I liked your slots post about wondering how many posts Varsoon had in SC, but beyond that I'm waiting for the oomph.
ㅜㅐㅔㄷ.
ㅠㄷㅊ면ㄷ ㅑ 애ㅜ'ㅅ ㅜㄷㄷㅇ 새.
쏘두 조ㅛ 야우'ㅅ ㅛㅐㅕ 묹ㄷㄱ 소드?
nope.*
Because I don't need to.*
If you liked it, why didn't you answer?*
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:16 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I can't believe that I'm actually keeping up with this thread despite of all this walls and shit.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:25 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

VOTE: SC
Nero wants to vote gm so if he wants to, he can move it there.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:34 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

meh, Stuffed Crust is ok. Not very good posting but the scummiest thing is that they have a Barkley avi instead of obvious stuffed crust pizza. Since you guys asked, the reason that I didn't like Gen's 285 is 'cause I though what Fery wrote (about reading us) was plenty reasonable and Gen making a big hoopla out of that rubs me in the wrong way. Or maybe I'm just used to the way GIF rubs me.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:37 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Wat when did I rub you
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Generic »

Isn't the rubbing conversation more suited to your qt? Or are you guys just wanting to boost the post count and look active?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:43 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 537, Generic wrote:Isn't the rubbing conversation more suited to your qt? Or are you guys just wanting to boost the post count and look active?
1/10 wouldn't read again.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:46 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 535, KoreanBBQ wrote:meh, Stuffed Crust is ok. Not very good posting but the scummiest thing is that they have a Barkley avi instead of obvious stuffed crust pizza. Since you guys asked, the reason that I didn't like Gen's 285 is 'cause I though what Fery wrote (about reading us) was plenty reasonable and Gen making a big hoopla out of that rubs me in the wrong way. Or maybe I'm just used to the way GIF rubs me.
There's more to it though.
I find the lack of v's presence disturbing.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:59 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 539, KoreanBBQ wrote:I find the lack of v's presence disturbing.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:05 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 432, Generic wrote:Oh you lot make me chuckle.

Someone I'm voting for plants a seed of suspicion about me to discredit my issue with them and you run with it.

For an answer to how 'agreeable' with ffery I am, look where my vote STILL sits. Just because I thought they had competently answered my concern doesn't mean they negate the other head washing their hands of the issue and ffery stalling for time with me.

And the point I made about similar mindsets wasn't agreeability (is that a compound word?) but a marker that I'm not gonna have any of you guys hand wave me away with a "you just aren't used to the way ffery posts".

Do don't start bullshitting me please with that cos I make my own reads and am not gonna have any of you dismiss others on meta.

Oh and it didn't go unnoticed that ffery claimed ignorance of her meta even though she initially tried to use it as an excuse at me. I just don't volunteer EVERYTHING I'm using in my analysi.

But I am interested in the koreanbbq and geists link. I will have to look back at the interactions but one or two felt forced to me.
In post 437, Generic wrote:What's your take on koreanBBQ?
I didn't buy your initial argument n Geists because I thought it made sense for ffery to be paranoid of GIF. In Newbie 1429 (I replaced in and read the game after GIF replaced out), GIF replaced Scumbag 101 and turned around a scum-slot that was being universally townread into most players biggest townread (including ffery's). Scum later went on to win the game. While I thought that your argument made sense coming from someone who was unaware of that game, looking through the game shows that the post you are saying is scummy is null at worst. The way the post was phrased makes it look scummy but based on past history, it makes perfect sense. And meta is a useful tool for scumhunting, it hardly counts as "handwaving away" arguments. What did you think of Geists attack on Casso?

I haven't sorted KoreanBBQ yet so they are null.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Generic »

I liked the attack because it put casso on the spot. What I didn't like was the speed at which it broke down and they backed off.

I don't know an awful lot about Thor, but I do know people like nacho need to be kept cornered if you have a suspicion to ensure they don't climb back into the ascendency. But since you like geists play so far I'm interested to know what you thought about how they handled it.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:30 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 542, Generic wrote:I liked the attack because it put casso on the spot. What I didn't like was the speed at which it broke down and they backed off.

I don't know an awful lot about Thor, but I do know people like nacho need to be kept cornered if you have a suspicion to ensure they don't climb back into the ascendency. But since you like geists play so far I'm interested to know what you thought about how they handled it.
I feel pretty good about Geists being town. I read a lot ffery's games and a strong attack on Nacho based on meta is outside the range of behaviors I would expect from her as scum even accounting for a constantly improving scum-play. Backing off for a while fits in with ffery's town meta as well. In any case, they didn't permanently back off, they said their read was still strong.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Generic »

I think a strong read would have warranted a held vote. But I'm not penalising them for pulling out, just think they should hold strong when they have a strong suspicion. My vote isn't likely to move until I am satisfied I have got them wrong or someone more suspicious pings my interest. As I said before I didn't like their stoking the fire in the mara and tammy spat.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:43 am

Post by geists »

In post 544, Generic wrote:I think a strong read would have warranted a held vote. But I'm not penalising them for pulling out, just think they should hold strong when they have a strong suspicion. My vote isn't likely to move until I am satisfied I have got them wrong or someone more suspicious pings my interest. As I said before I didn't like their stoking the fire in the mara and tammy spat.
That's fine. But don't expect me to jump and address it every time you make a snide comment about what you don't like about my play. I know my motivations. I am confident that my motivations and in-thread behaviors will be aligned. And I am also confident that my alignment will become obvious as the data I put into the thread mounts up. It's my responsibility to provide data for other players to analyse as much as it is to meet my wincon.

If you're town, your responsibility to read me accurately based on that data.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:30 am

Post by DOMO »

I have no idea what's going on. Is it still RVS?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Generic »

In post 545, geists wrote:
In post 544, Generic wrote:I think a strong read would have warranted a held vote. But I'm not penalising them for pulling out, just think they should hold strong when they have a strong suspicion. My vote isn't likely to move until I am satisfied I have got them wrong or someone more suspicious pings my interest. As I said before I didn't like their stoking the fire in the mara and tammy spat.
That's fine. But don't expect me to jump and address it every time you make a snide comment about what you don't like about my play. I know my motivations. I am confident that my motivations and in-thread behaviors will be aligned. And I am also confident that my alignment will become obvious as the data I put into the thread mounts up. It's my responsibility to provide data for other players to analyse as much as it is to meet my wincon.

If you're town, your responsibility to read me accurately based on that data.
I never requested your response Geist, I agree that the best thing to do is to read you fluidly as we go.

But I don't see it as snide when mod arguement between two people you drop a little gasoline on Tammys fire. Had you actually expanded on it or engaged her yourself I wouldn't have felt it to be off but you didn't.

But I'm rereading casso next as they are a focus over this tunneling spot of yours and f16s and I'm intrigued.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Generic »

*mid arguement
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum