NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by Empire »

Those who have not confirmed have 48 hours to do so ending in (expired on 2013-12-08 16:39:55)

Day 1, Votecount 8
geists (2)
-
KoreanBBQ, Generic

KoreanBBQ (2)
-
Brian Skies, Tammy

MC Maraca (2)
-
Sakura Hana, pitoli

pitoli (1)
-
Casso the King of Seals

goodmorning (1)
-
talah

Stuffed Crust (1)
-
Cephrir

BROseidon (1)
-
Stuffed Crust

Tammy (1)
-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Generic (1)
-
goodmorning

Not Voting (8)
-
roflcopter, roflwaffles, SonOfZeus, DOMO, Desperado, MC Maraca, BROseidon, geists

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch! Deadline is on December 20th at 3:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-20 16:44:27)

Mod Notes
-
DOMO is V/LA until Monday.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 341, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Oh wait wait wait golden quote from hydra QT (paraphrased, of course): "Tammy vote on us is probably just because she wants attention". This is going to be an amazing game.
:igmeou:

Does he think I'm an attention whore
why didn't he give me what I wanted?
or just not know rvs ala Tammy?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 362, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Cabd, my application to the town block will come in two parts.

1. Ffery. Let's make the same deal that F-16 and I made, minus the suspecting part.

2. VOTE: Pitoli
I LOVE THIS VOTE.

It's probably where my vote will end up when I'm done reading.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

You are boring me Tammy
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

and I don't get bored easily :(

but, then I might have some reservations on Generic and the two of you don't really look like a team
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 428, MC Maraca wrote:You are boring me Tammy
there's no way i could be boring anyone right now, but it's okayi think you look kinda fake!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

and when i say kinda i mean holy shit doll you be fake.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 415, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Tammy, glad you are here. I thought you left me hanging after you said we could be best buddies :?

I want to talk about Generic. I had a townread on him based on his push of Geists but ffery's point about him being too agreeable resonated with me quite a bit. I went back through BB:HoH to see if he was too agreeable there and I noticed that he was during the last day. I am not sure if you followed it after you got nk'ed. Generic as scum was agreeing with everything Toogeloo and I said, saying we had good points, and consistently going back and forth on us although he stayed with Toog-town, me-scum for the most part except the end. I also read the VisCon:Wingate Mansion which you played where he was town. His initial attack on Marangal followed by his defense when Nacho made a case on him looked a lot different from his backing off here which has me concerned.

Do you have a read on Generic yet? If so, what?

Generic, I'd like to know your current read on Geists and your read on MC Maraca.
Oh you lot make me chuckle.

Someone I'm voting for plants a seed of suspicion about me to discredit my issue with them and you run with it.

For an answer to how 'agreeable' with ffery I am, look where my vote STILL sits. Just because I thought they had competently answered my concern doesn't mean they negate the other head washing their hands of the issue and ffery stalling for time with me.

And the point I made about similar mindsets wasn't agreeability (is that a compound word?) but a marker that I'm not gonna have any of you guys hand wave me away with a "you just aren't used to the way ffery posts".

Do don't start bullshitting me please with that cos I make my own reads and am not gonna have any of you dismiss others on meta.

Oh and it didn't go unnoticed that ffery claimed ignorance of her meta even though she initially tried to use it as an excuse at me. I just don't volunteer EVERYTHING I'm using in my analysi.

But I am interested in the koreanbbq and geists link. I will have to look back at the interactions but one or two felt forced to me.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE HERE
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by geists »

Where did I claim ignorance of my meta? I have a very detailed memory of stuff I do. What I lack is an understanding of how some people process that info. It's an ongoing and neverending process of reverse engineering.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by geists »

In post 428, MC Maraca wrote:You are boring me Tammy
I think it's you and Nati who are the in-thread masons.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 92, Generic wrote:When does mara take over? Cos I'm left cold by cabd...
as silly as it sounds, this kinda bothered me
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 418, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:@ Generic, read on Casso would be cool as well.
On this, I'm trying to get nacho head to engage with me cos I've had arguements with him when he's been town and scum but he dismissed an interaction in tv our of catching up and then got arguing with geists.

He's null to me until I can properly get involved with him but the opening seemed typically nacho. I can't comment on Thor but as an opening analysis of the hydra they haven't shied away from opinion nor responding to anyone.

What's your take on koreanBBQ?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 105, Generic wrote:mara knows me better than anyone on mafiascum
and this

When have you ever said something similar to this?

Usually, you're denying that I know anything about your play. especially when you're town.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 436, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 92, Generic wrote:When does mara take over? Cos I'm left cold by cabd...
as silly as it sounds, this kinda bothered me
Well I'm here now, feel free to discuss with me.

Cos that day 1 onslaught has begun I see :p I got geists, f16, koreanbbq, and you all wanting a piece, lets do this before I start ranting ;)

Pedit: where does it say 'play'? I said you know me.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 285, Generic wrote:(snip)
Mara, im here but im guessing you may not be. Don't panic, you and i will get to do our day 1 dance soon enough :p
I do like this, coming from you though.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Generic »

You fucking wanted to talk to me and now are just posting a revirw of my comments in isolation?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Well

when I put it into the context of the game, mind automatically goes straight knowing your play.

I guess it is true in the sense that, I do know you better but it doesn't make it any less strange

It kinda feels like the same buttering you did in Iso's self-centered game

HOLD ON, THE NET HERE IS SUPER FUCKING SHITTY
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Which is what flagged me to stay within your shadows in the first place, and to become king no matter the cost
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 415, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Tammy, glad you are here. I thought you left me hanging after you said we could be best buddies :?

I want to talk about Generic. I had a townread on him based on his push of Geists but ffery's point about him being too agreeable resonated with me quite a bit. I went back through BB:HoH to see if he was too agreeable there and I noticed that he was during the last day. I am not sure if you followed it after you got nk'ed. Generic as scum was agreeing with everything Toogeloo and I said, saying we had good points, and consistently going back and forth on us although he stayed with Toog-town, me-scum for the most part except the end. I also read the VisCon:Wingate Mansion which you played where he was town. His initial attack on Marangal followed by his defense when Nacho made a case on him looked a lot different from his backing off here which has me concerned.

Do you have a read on Generic yet? If so, what?

Generic, I'd like to know your current read on Geists and your read on MC Maraca.
I'm really not sure on Generic. I did skim a bit after being nightkilled in hoh, but I didn't read most of you guys' posts. I would have loved to have seen Mara and Generic sorting each other out the way they did in Wingate as that sorting, as annoying as it was and as much as I wanted it to end, is where I got my read on Generic from. Generic and I were scum partners in Red Wedding though. I don't really remember specific aspects of his play in that game but a good number of people found him suspicious as did I and I tried bussing him for like 4? days, but being his partner I knew he was scum and I'd have to go back and look at his play there.

I tentatively have him as town though based on his interaction with geists and his saying that he was reaction testing me with his first posts. That felt real enough. It does worry me that there's no real interaction between mara and generic though, and with mara's most recent moronic post she has reservations about generic, but is literally doing nothing about it. She thought that generic was scum in wingate she actually tried to sort him, but I haven't seen that yet. Anyway my tentativeness has to do with me knowing that he's good at scum, ask him he'll tell you about his 100% win rate as scum; therefore, I feel good about him, but I know he's good at scum so I'm mostly taking a wait to see if he keeps making me feel good or if I start to get twitchy.

addendum: Oh snap it looks like the sorting has begun so.

As far as other reads:

As of right now I feel good about you. Town buddy party crasher!!!

I know that everyone wants to write off MC as town due to whatever hints they've dropped but hell no if i'm giving them a town read because cabd hinted at something and there's a fakeness that is coming across in some of their posts.

I'm feeling goodish about geists. There's a whole lot that feels genuine about their play. I am *slightly* tentative here because I think that ffery is better at scum than she thinks she is, but there's a bit of explanation about her play that feels like it comes from a place of wanting to get across her play in a transparent manner that I feel more comes from town her.

I don't really like Cephrir. I realize this might sound like omgus, but i just don't get a good feeling from him at all. And what's weird is that he did mention that we played together in open 527. We did, and he was my earliest and strongest town read. I had him as town from one of his first posts and with the exception of minor paranoia in lylo, he remained there all game long. I'm not getting a sense of fluid natural play here. Also, his writing off ffery as town and his reasoning feels off. In open 527, I thought that the ffery/gif hydra was obvtown early and he was pushing her for not looking very town. It just feels weird that he's not hesitant at all when she doesn't look as town here as she did there.

Additionally I'm not a big fan of pitoli or koreanbbq. I feel like I can get a better read on koreanbbq if nero really starts getting in the game. And pitoli is mostly gut based on early posts and her odd question to me about if me mentioning that brian's entrance was awkward meant that he was scum. If brian is scum, this could have been some early distancing as could Cephrir's emoticon response to the question even after town reading him.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by Generic »

Remember wingate?

I had your posts to work off for an early read. I immediately got bullied off the point cos you are mafiascums darling.

Here I only had cabd posting, and I wanted to draw you out as I want to read you as someone you know I can get a good read on as I proved. Cabd I haven't got my head around so it's a waste to me (he we the comment leaving me cold). Tactically you wanted me to reach out to you when you were scum there and so I thought I would try a new tact to engage with you and avoid being ganged up on.

Full fucking rant time but is it any wonder I just have fuck about day 1st here? When I try little tactics and game plans to draw people out or put people in positions several of you jump all over it and fucking force me to explain what I'm doing, completely fucking negating the point!
You all seem far more interested in going 'that's so player x from game y'than actually getting dialogue going.

And without content we just have the fucking about which several of you dismiss as 'oh that's just player A, you haven't hit used to them yet'... Pathetic.

No wonder I have found winning as scum around here easier than town, you guys are amazing sometimes.

I didn't want this to be a ducking rant game, but well done mara
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Generic »

Tammy ninja'd my point, thanks a bunch
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

You said no off-site games so uhm..

Wingate You pushed me off the gate (and though I thought you were scummy as fuck) you denied that I knew anything about your play. You did admit that we did have history, but you weren't very willing to talk about it no matter how many times I brought it up

In Kanye's game, I think you were a little paranoid that I town-read you off the bat? I can't remember, but that game was super duper hazy :/

in both games though, you were more than confident enough in the non-transparencies of your game and in both games, I had to reach out to you first before you reached out to me. IIRC, you tease and stuff, but you ultimately rely solely on yourself.

Pedit: woah
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

YOU'RE WELCOME!
MC Maraca