NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3950 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:46 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Arthur, I buy that you wouldn't have liked to kill Tammy but it is still possible that your buddies wanted to kill her despite your objections. I am taking it as null.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Generic »

Also, continue pushing you?

So you misrep me, vote for me because I didn't respond to your questioning of me immediately, you continue to change the arguement to point how I'm not acting town to you and then you cry that I won't stop defending myself and tearing your bullshit apart?

Don't kick the beast then, I am borderline autistic and recently discovered my family were being exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning. I warned you earlier in his exchange I was in the mood to tear a moron a new arsehole, jjust because you chose to be that moron suits me fine.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 3950, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Arthur, I buy that you wouldn't have liked to kill Tammy but it is still possible that your buddies wanted to kill her despite your objections. I am taking it as null.
Which is why I said etc.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:55 am

Post by DOMO »

I accuse you of being scum because you push me in a manner that ignores the idea that I could be a town PR.

ffery is town because she has been given cause for alarm, effectively catching me lying to explain my townread on her, yet doesn't push me further because I suspect she knows what I'm doing.

You're scum because town should stop pushing me and wait to see if I get NK'ed. Your motivation is scum motivated. If you're actually town, you're doing them a favour here, because by lynching me, you answer the question of my role without them having to NK.

And what the fuck has carbon monoxide got to do with anything? It sucks that IRL is dealing you shit cards for the time being, but that has nothing to do with this game. We all have IRL problems, I'm not going to bring my problems to the game. You're not tearing me a new arsehole, I'm not a moron, I'm just playing this game and trying to determine people's alignments, as you should be doing. But you're not, you're pressing me, after I soft claim and admit I'm trying to WIFOM scum. You're ignoring the massive amount of town motivation in my actions, and focussing on my attack on you. Even if I'm wrong about you, that doesn't make me scum. But that isn't your thought process.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:57 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 3951, Generic wrote:Also, continue pushing you?

So you misrep me, vote for me because I didn't respond to your questioning of me immediately, you continue to change the arguement to point how I'm not acting town to you and then you cry that I won't stop defending myself and tearing your bullshit apart?

Don't kick the beast then, I am borderline autistic and recently discovered my family were being exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning. I warned you earlier in his exchange I was in the mood to tear a moron a new arsehole, jjust because you chose to be that moron suits me fine.
This is another post I am taking to be a "near-blacklist" tell and reading Generic as town. Also, meta matches up more closely with Wingate than BB:HoH.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:57 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I don't like where this is going.

Both of you yell at your different scumreads for a while. If this continues, this is gonna be nothing but an ad hom war.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3954, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:This is another post I am taking to be a "near-blacklist" tell and reading Generic as town. Also, meta matches up more closely with Wingate than BB:HoH.
Gen is so town it's not even funny today
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:59 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Too bad bert isn't.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3953, DOMO wrote:I accuse you of being scum because you push me in a manner that ignores the idea that I could be a town PR.

ffery is town because she has been given cause for alarm, effectively catching me lying to explain my townread on her, yet doesn't push me further because I suspect she knows what I'm doing.

You're scum because town should stop pushing me and wait to see if I get NK'ed. Your motivation is scum motivated. If you're actually town, you're doing them a favour here, because by lynching me, you answer the question of my role without them having to NK.

And what the fuck has carbon monoxide got to do with anything? It sucks that IRL is dealing you shit cards for the time being, but that has nothing to do with this game. We all have IRL problems, I'm not going to bring my problems to the game. You're not tearing me a new arsehole, I'm not a moron, I'm just playing this game and trying to determine people's alignments, as you should be doing. But you're not, you're pressing me, after I soft claim and admit I'm trying to WIFOM scum. You're ignoring the massive amount of town motivation in my actions, and focussing on my attack on you. Even if I'm wrong about you, that doesn't make me scum. But that isn't your thought process.

So now I'm scum for voting you? I ONLY JUST FUCKING DID THAT YOU MORON!

Up to that point I was defending myself and this the fucking town from another mislynch, I gave you the benefit if the doubt this whole time that you might just be stupid and a town PR who tucked up but the. You change the arguement for a third time, claim it all as a reaction test and say I am scum for the third different reason.

I find your misreps, deliberate changing if the arguement and inconsistencies scummy. And to then try and scare me off continuing to fight me corner is the biggest bollocks of it all.

I have no reason to believe ANYTHING you say when you change your stance to fit your agenda. And you don't like my vote on you? Boohoo.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3954, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 3951, Generic wrote:Also, continue pushing you?

This is another post I am taking to be a "near-blacklist" tell and reading Generic as town. Also, meta matches up more closely with Wingate than BB:HoH.
Not a blacklist tell. My info vomiting because my adrenaline is up. You have no idea how angry I am right now.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:01 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 3955, KoreanBBQ wrote:I don't like where this is going.

Both of you yell at your different scumreads for a while. If this continues, this is gonna be nothing but an ad hom war.
Srs.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:02 am

Post by DOMO »

Ok, fuck off generic if you're just gonna be all MORON.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:02 am

Post by DOMO »

I'm default lynching generic until I'm lynched or he is. I can't be doing with people who will not engage in a civil manner.

Please generic vs DOMO today.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3957, KoreanBBQ wrote:Too bad bert isn't.
it's ok if you think so, personally. I still love you even if you're scumz because it's winter breaks and it's time to be merry <3

my one-time stop in a large game, this is fun but way too much stuff going on, until enough people die and it becomes more like a mini or micro.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3962, DOMO wrote:I'm default lynching generic until I'm lynched or he is. I can't be doing with people who will not engage in a civil manner.

Please generic vs DOMO today.
no, talk about other people

this is more distracting than my spam
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:03 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

stfu.

You both are prob town.

P-Edit: So what's your read on me again?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Bert »

troll-town you remind me of popcorn

the way Arthur just talked about how he wouldn't kill Tammy is just like SSK sweet-talking us about "never harming Nat cuz a bro-bond" in AA attorney.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:06 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

SSK never killed nati so what would that mean now?

Also I stopped trolling in that game since d1 started.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Generic »

I'm going V/la for a few days. If I'm close to breakig a rule I feel I need to step away and think about whether I should continue.

mod, v/la until Monday please
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Bert »

you're always trolly

like you're trolling me about being scum, troll

duh. and it's the tone, not the actions, you doofus. it's the feeling. feel it
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:07 am

Post by DOMO »

Don't quit generic. Just take a day off and stop being an arsehole please.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Bert »

^that's regarding both SSK and you. buhbuhbuhbuhbang
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:08 am

Post by geists »

In post 3955, KoreanBBQ wrote:I don't like where this is going.

This.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3970, DOMO wrote:Don't quit generic. Just take a day off and stop being an arsehole please.
I never quit unless I feel it absolutely necessary, but I concur this game needs some non me time to keep it fun.

So I will return Monday.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:10 am

Post by geists »

In post 3967, KoreanBBQ wrote:SSK never killed nati so what would that mean now?

Also I stopped trolling in that game since d1 started.
I never asked who killed us! Now I know.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”