NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6500 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Yeah, you don't exactly need fancy votecounts anymore. Might do it for the heck of it later, but for the time being, am out of time, sooooo...

Nachomamma8 - 1 (penguin_alien)
penguin_alien - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Deadline's Tuesday, November 19th.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6501 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Laptop stolen, access will be limited for a while.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6502 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:55 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 6501, Nachomamma8 wrote:Laptop stolen, access will be limited for a while.
That's totally rotten--I'm sorry to hear that.

PV, I don't think there's any red scum left--there's no way two scum in a 2:1:1 overlapped on NKing a very town player.
In post 6492, Nachomamma8 wrote:OH, and the NKs only make sense for me as scum?
I apparently killed Syryana who was townreading me the whole time.
Thor, oh of course only nacho would kill him!
Killing the claimed watcher? Nope, only Nacho would kill a PR as strong as the watcher with their ninja dead!
Of course, I'd kill Baezu AFTER Bacde, who was tunneling the living fuck out of me, was replaced out and not while he was actually in the game.
Syryana was the N1 kill--NKing him didn't have to be for your benefit as opposed to your teammates'. But that's the only one we can be sure of on this list. The Night 2-3 kills are pretty indeterminate between red and blue targets; I took my best guess but I'm not sure. No, you're not the only one who might want Thor dead, but I definitely find it odd that he died way back on Night Two and you're still kicking on Day Nine. But heck, maybe you NK'd EddieFenix for some reason instead. You're welcome to clarify.

Baezu makes very little sense from any scum perspective, actually.
In post 6347, penguin_alien wrote:Syryana (Friendly Neighbor) Red Ryu (Blue Mafia Ninja) shot Night One.
EddieFenix (Town Rolecop) Thor665 (Vanilla Townie) shot Night Two.
Kublai Khan (Town Jailkeeper) ArcAngel9 (Vanilla Townie) shot Night Three.
Nero Cain (Vanilla Townie) Rena (Haylen) (Town Watcher) shot Night Four.
Cephrir, Red Mafia Tracker, shot Night Five. (vig shot)
Baezu (Vanilla Townie) ThAdmiral (3-shot Vigilante) shot Night Five.
Desperado (Vanilla Neighbor) shot Night Six.
MS Marangal (Vanilla Townie) shot Night Seven.
In post 6498, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:Wagoning a townie when you weren't sure you could get red scum lynched doesn't speak to your towniness.
I didn't offer to flashwagon Peregrine, I didn't offer to flashwagon Marangal, I didn't offer to flashwagon Ffullisade... you know, all of those people who were actually confirmed town. You were pretty much confirmed blue yesterday, hence why I offered to flashwagon you over Bulbazak yesterday. What would you have done in my position as town? Accepted the mislynch?
So you had to try to spend your XyLo mislynch bait early. It wouldn't matter as long as you could get Bulbazak lynched the next day. As long as he could block you, he was unlikely to NK you, and he was more clearly scum than you.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:Not following what you're saying about one blue and one red scum. At what point in the game are you talking about, and how is it relevant?
You accused me of knowing there was one blue and one red scum in that wonderful case on me before everyone else did. That's mostly where the relevancy lies.
Flashwagoning town on Day Seven, if you were wrong about 1:1 red:blue left, meant that a 2:2:1 town:red:blue going into the night would have had a huge chance of giving red the win, seeing as roleblocker-Bulbazak likely had a bead on you at that point. So the only reason to accept a mislynch on a townie at that point would be if you thought it was 3:1:1 at night in that set-up and could resume your Bulbazak case the next day. Risky, yes, but better than getting lynched. And I'd expect a townie under pressure not to accept the mislynch but to be as persuasive as possible on who he saw as surefire scum, not cast about for another townie to throw into the noose.

Following from that, and since we agree that there are no red scum left, it makes sense that blue scum was in a position to suspect that the last blue scum's power wasn't strong enough to allow for another red scum, even a goon, in play. The rest of us couldn't know that.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:I seem to recall you pushing for a PV lynch before a CTD lynch that day. In fact I seem to recall this:
So? How is this relevant to my interactions with CTD at all painting me as blue scum? I pushed him. He got lynched. He flipped scum. You didn't end up doing the same thing.
I tend to miss out on a lot of hammers as town for whatever odd twist of fate. See Micro 248 for examples. And yes, it is relevant that you tried to get PV mislynched and then, having pushed for a neighborhood lynch, had to default to CTD for town cred.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:I don't know Red Ryu, but it seems quite feasible that he would fake-tunnel you, setting you up to take him down later. As far as thezmon221 goes, I think I've explained quite sufficiently why I found it hard to swallow that he would fake a Universal Back-Up claim as scum given the events of Street Racers in the at-the-time recent past. If I knew he was fake-claiming from the start, why engage with it? I think it was pretty clear that he was going down. Your vote for him:
Fake-tunneling when I'm one of the stronger scum partners seems less feasible than RVS distancing, don't you think? It was HARD TO SWALLOW that thez would fakeclaim universal backup after seeing Mini Librarian coast with a Universal Backup? You didn't find it strange that he was wagonned and claimed Universal Backup right after Street Racers? Sure, you could have bussed him because you thought it was clear he was going down, but you thought that if he claimed it properly and if you pushed the whole "oh he wouldn't fakeclaim this right after Street Racers" shit that maybe you could save him.
Fake-tunneling puts either of you in a better position if the other flips. And RVS distancing...in a 250+ page game, I can't see that as a useful tactic.

TML also got completely busted with the Universal Backup claim. And did I think it was clear he was going down or was I trying to fix his claim?
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:I never said any of these were definite blue kills aside from Syryana (which is probably the last relevant one, given that blue scum had four members left at that point) Interesting that those are the ones you chose to address. But no comment on Ms Marangal/AK-slot?
but you implied they were likely blue kills and tried to push me for it
I find it interesting how you don't address any of those reasonings! Maybe if you refute those, I might answer your Marangal question.
See above. And the NK scenario I laid out before makes the most sense to me, but I could be wrong, since most of the nights are unclear.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:Quite frankly I don't buy that mastin2 would let inside knowledge of an ongoing game he's modding influence anything else. And whatever else their experience may be, they were misreading you here, and given your statements yesterday it makes complete sense that you'd want them dead today before they could rethink things.
No? You don't think this game exists in mastin's mind? You think he just separated it from himself entirely because it's ongoing? Nope. We don't talk about ongoings, but they clearly factor into how we think about games.
You also don't explain why I would posture for a ffullisade kill and try to WIFOM peregrine as opposed to posture for a Peregrine kill and try to WIFOM ffullisade.
You still haven't addressed how it makes sense that I wouldn't view them as a threat for 8 straight game days and then suddenly kill them because I'm afraid they will see right through me in LyLo.
Personally I don't say anything that I can't back up without using a game I'm currently modding.

...ffullisade was town-reading you. Of course they weren't a threat. But they made a good tool to make me look bad.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:Yeah, I'm going to coach someone more experienced than me when I'm a lousy scum player when they're fake-claiming. Scum-me would put her head down and hope to ignore the whole thing.
It was an obvious mistake on his part; there was no reason for you to not to correct it.
Don't rescue partner. Especially if you think partner is able to play the hand better.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:So all that time and you maintained the position that Baby Spice's posting wasn't ultimately scummy, my interaction with thezmon221 wasn't scummy, but now it's what you go to? Not likely.
I called you town.
And then, with more information, I called you scum?
:o

Sorry, you can't handwave everything away because I called you town once upon a time.
What more information? You called me town after all of Baby Spice's posting and after thezmon221 was lynched, and that's the basis of a lot of your argument. Looks more like PoE without any other options left to me, as you doubled down on me post-NKing Ms Marangal.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6503 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Need to read and dig, but in case you haven't already done, it, would like to hear...

@Penguin-
If Nacho is supposed to be blue scum, then explain the how and why of the CTD wagon + lynch.

If you have, then will read it in the next day or two.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6504 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6502, penguin_alien wrote:Syryana was the N1 kill--NKing him didn't have to be for your benefit as opposed to your teammates'. But that's the only one we can be sure of on this list. The Night 2-3 kills are pretty indeterminate between red and blue targets; I took my best guess but I'm not sure. No, you're not the only one who might want Thor dead, but I definitely find it odd that he died way back on Night Two and you're still kicking on Day Nine. But heck, maybe you NK'd EddieFenix for some reason instead. You're welcome to clarify.

Baezu makes very little sense from any scum perspective, actually.
So... in the end, your conclusion is that the nightkills don't actually point to me being scum anymore? Because that's what it sounds like.
In post 6502, penguin_alien wrote:So you had to try to spend your XyLo mislynch bait early. It wouldn't matter as long as you could get Bulbazak lynched the next day. As long as he could block you, he was unlikely to NK you, and he was more clearly scum than you.
But why is that such a likelier scenario than you being the last blue scum and me wanting you dead over town?
In post 6502, penguin_alien wrote:Risky, yes, but better than getting lynched. And I'd expect a townie under pressure not to accept the mislynch but to be as persuasive as possible on who he saw as surefire scum, not cast about for another townie to throw into the noose.
I had you as pretty solid scum after you voted me "because gut" and disappeared. It made no difference to me whether we lynched red scum or blue scum; all the mattered was that we didn't mislynch.
In post 6502, penguin_alien wrote:Following from that, and since we agree that there are no red scum left, it makes sense that blue scum was in a position to suspect that the last blue scum's power wasn't strong enough to allow for another red scum, even a goon, in play. The rest of us couldn't know that.
In post 6101, Nachomamma8 wrote:Power roles. We've seen a ninja (which is only good against the Watcher) and two goons for blue, with a tracker and a doctor for red (both of which are better than a ninja). Even if the other two reds are goons, I don't really see what exactly the last power role for blue that would make it somehow balanced. There's no cop in the game, so godfather is impossible, strongman is too strong, roleblocker is good but roleblocker+ninja have no synergy and make for a pretty shitty scumteam versus tracker+doctor... So I assume the reds look something like doctor+roleblocker+tracker and the blues look something like goon+goon+ninja+weak PR/goon.
Setup speculation is a hell of a tool, penguin.
In post 6502, penguin_alien wrote:I tend to miss out on a lot of hammers as town for whatever odd twist of fate. See Micro 248 for examples. And yes, it is relevant that you tried to get PV mislynched and then, having pushed for a neighborhood lynch, had to default to CTD for town cred.
I didn't have to confirm PV as town. I also didn't have to stick to a neighborhood lynch.
In post 6502, penguin_alien wrote:Fake-tunneling puts either of you in a better position if the other flips. And RVS distancing...in a 250+ page game, I can't see that as a useful tactic.
It's also dumb as fuck in Day 1 in a multiball game when I am the stronger player.
What makes you think it was fake tunneling?
In post 6502, penguin_alien wrote:Personally I don't say anything that I can't back up without using a game I'm currently modding.

...ffullisade was town-reading you. Of course they weren't a threat. But they made a good tool to make me look bad.
If you're modding a game, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Especially when that game is a very strong example that disproves an entire theory.

If ffullisade wasn't a threat, why did I kill them? If they were townreading me until the very last moment and clearly going to vote you over me, why would I kill them? They could be used as a tool to make you look bad, or they could be used as a pretty much guaranteed victory.
In post 6502, penguin_alien wrote:Don't rescue partner. Especially if you think partner is able to play the hand better.
"I'm town for defending flipped scum" is generally a bad argument to make.
In post 6502, penguin_alien wrote:What more information? You called me town after all of Baby Spice's posting and after thezmon221 was lynched, and that's the basis of a lot of your argument. Looks more like PoE without any other options left to me, as you doubled down on me post-NKing Ms Marangal.
Information:
CTD lynch, proving the neighborhood symmetry argument true and making PV very strongly confirmed town.
Mala's replace out, which was in the realm of "not fakeable".
This left my suspects as (Bulbazak, penguin_alien, ffullisade). I can read both heads of ffullisade like books and I knew that neither were scum. This left you and Bulbazak as the final scum.

I call you out on thez interactions and Baby Spice posts because hindsight is a wonderful, wonderful thing.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6505 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:01 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Nacho, knowing that you're blue scum I can guess which NKs came from your team, and they do make sense to me. I just don't know 100%, so there's a limit to what I can deduce, especially since I'm not privy to how you regard many of the players in question.

PV, I think I've discussed the CTD wagon and lynch, but for the sake of clarity/accessibility, what it boils down to is that the day before we'd found red scum in Seanald in one of the neighborhoods. It was very likely there was a blue scum in the remaining neighbors, and Desperado and ThAd weren't in the running, so to speak. At that point, with the possibility of a blue scum death eliminating an entire team, there was good reason to want to lynch from the neighbors (you or CTD) and to lynch correctly to keep red scum from leading us down the garden path of clearing out potential conf-townies for them. Nacho came in pushing for your lynch, as I believe he's savvy enough to know that the above was the case. He helped run you up, and when that didn't work, he moved to get town cred for CTD's lynch. He's right that I didn't vote CTD that day; when your wagon ran rampant I figured there were scum on it and wanted to delve into that a bit before figuring out whether it was CTD or if ThAd was playing us. Keep in mind that he had zero confirmed shots at this time; it was an unlikely scum gambit, but I've seen weirder plays. And if ThAd hadn't gotten off a shot/been NK'd, frankly I'd be far less comfortable with him at endgame than you.

Bottom line, I'd played enough games with scum-you to have seen how you played as last scum standing for your team. This wasn't it, and I was suspicious of people who were pushing you, which included Nacho. Unfortunately at the time I thought other people on the wagon were more suspect.

Actually, thinking back on that day, I wonder if the Baezu kill came from Bulbazak/red scum trying to frame me, which makes the shot on ThAd from blue scum and so less telling.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6506 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6505, penguin_alien wrote:Nacho, knowing that you're blue scum I can guess which NKs came from your team, and they do make sense to me. I just don't know 100%, so there's a limit to what I can deduce, especially since I'm not privy to how you regard many of the players in question.
In post 6504, Nachomamma8 wrote:So... in the end, your conclusion is that the nightkills don't actually point to me being scum anymore? Because that's what it sounds like.
In post 6505, penguin_alien wrote:I figured there were scum on it and wanted to delve into that a bit before figuring out whether it was CTD or if ThAd was playing us.
ThAd wasn't in the running, remember? You also have done nothing to show that this was me trying to mislynch PV and then transitioned into me bussing CTD as opposed to just a change of opinion (hint: reading back shows my thought process with regards to this is remarkably clear).
In post 6505, penguin_alien wrote:Bottom line, I'd played enough games with scum-you to have seen how you played as last scum standing for your team. This wasn't it, and I was suspicious of people who were pushing you, which included Nacho. Unfortunately at the time I thought other people on the wagon were more suspect.
Explain the differences to me. I apparently don't have the PV meta experience that you have.

You also handwaved most of that my last post away; care to revisit it?

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6507 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5525, mastin2 wrote:
One-Hundred-Forty-Fourth Votecount
:
(Second Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "Activity levels are sad." votecount.
)

Amethyst Kitty - 3 (Desperado, PeregrineV, Cephrir)

PeregrineV - 2 (Baezu, Nachomamma8)

penguin_alien - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
CrashTextDummie - 1 (Bulbazak)
Baezu - 1 (ffullisade)
Bulbazak - 1 (CrashTextDummie)

Not Voting - 3 (penguin_alien, ThAdmiral, Human Destroyer)

With
alive, it was
to lynch.

Day Five's deadline is Thursday, August 22nd, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-08-22 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Amethyst Kitty - 3 (Desperado, PeregrineV,
Baezu
Cephrir
)
penguin_alien - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
Baezu - 1 (ffullisade)
Bulbazak - 1 (
CrashTextDummie
)
PeregrineV - 2 (
Baezu
Nachomamma8
)

Not Voting - 3 (
CrashTextDummie
Cephrir
Nachomamma8
, penguin_alien, ThAdmiral, Human Destroyer)
Last votecount was page 221, post 5501.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D4
CrashTextDummie: Bulbazak
Cephrir: Amethyst Kitty
Nachomamma8: PeregrineV
PeregrineV: Amethyst Kitty
Baezu: Amethysty Kitty->PeregrineV
Bulbazak: CrashTextDummie
Desperado: Amethyst Kitty
penguin_alien:
ThAdmiral:
Amethyst Kitty: penguin_alien
ffullisade:
Human Destroyer:

Spoiler: Vote History D4
on Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 04:02p,
Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 04:19p,
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 04:32p,
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 05:10p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 05:37p,
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 08:05p,
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
On Sat, Aug 8/03/13 @ 09:49a,
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
On Sat, Aug 8/03/13 @ 06:30p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
On Sat, Aug 8/03/13 @ 08:32p,
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
On Mon, Aug 8/05/13 @ 00:32a,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
In post 5550, mastin2 wrote:
One-Hundred-Forty-Fifth Votecount
:
(Third Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "Keep the posts a comin'." votecount.
)

ThAdmiral - 1 (Human Destroyer)

Not Voting - 4 (penguin_alien, ThAdmiral, ffullisade, Amethyst Kitty)

With
alive, it was
to lynch.

Day Five's deadline is Thursday, August 22nd, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-08-22 12:30:00).

penguin_alien - 0 (
Amethyst Kitty
)
Baezu - 0 (
ffullisade
)
ThAdmiral - 1 (
Human Destroyer
)

Not Voting - 4 (penguin_alien, ThAdmiral,
Human Destroyer
ffullisade
Amethyst Kitty
)
Last votecount was page 222, post 5525.

CrashTextDummie: Bulbazak
penguin_alien:
ThAdmiral:
Amethyst Kitty: penguin_alien->Unvote
ffullisade: Baezu->Unvote
Human Destroyer: ThAdmiral

Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
On Mon, Aug 8/05/13 @ 12:56p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5526.
On Mon, Aug 8/05/13 @ 01:10p,
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
penguin_alien
in post 5527.
On Mon, Aug 8/05/13 @ 02:31p,
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5529.
In post 5575, mastin2 wrote:
One-Hundred-Forty-Sixth Votecount
:
(Fourth Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "Mastin is overly fond of poetry" votecount.
)

PeregrineV - 4 (Baezu, Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty)

Not Voting - 3 (penguin_alien, ThAdmiral, ffullisade)

With
alive, it is
to lynch.

PeregrineV - 4 (Baezu, Nachomamma8,
CrashTextDummie
Amethyst Kitty
)
Bulbazak - 0 (
CrashTextDummie
)

Not Voting - 3 (penguin_alien, ThAdmiral, ffullisade,
Amethyst Kitty
)
Last votecount was page 223, post 5550.

CrashTextDummie: Bulbazak->PeregrineV
penguin_alien:
ThAdmiral:
Amethyst Kitty: penguin_alien->Unvote->PeregrineV
ffullisade: Baezu->Unvote

Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
ffullisade
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5526.
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
penguin_alien
in post 5527.
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5529.
On Wed, Aug 8/07/13 @ 10:33a,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Bulbazak
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 5568.
On Wed, Aug 8/07/13 @ 12:49p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5571.
In post 5607, mastin2 wrote:Image
PeregrineV is at L-2!

In post 5604, penguin_alien wrote:
Mod, could you please fix the quote tags in my previous post when you get a chance?
Done.

One-Hundred-Forty-Seventh Votecount
:
(Fifth Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "Took me a while to get a chance, but this post now has a votecount!" votecount.
)

PeregrineV - 5 (Baezu, Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty, ffullisade)

Not Voting - 2 (penguin_alien, ThAdmiral)

With
alive, it is
to lynch.

PeregrineV - 5 (Baezu, Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty,
ffullisade(2)
)
ThAdmiral - 1 (Human Destroyer,
ffullisade(1)
)

Not Voting - 2 (penguin_alien, ThAdmiral,
ffullisade
)
Last votecount was page 224, post 5575.

penguin_alien:
ThAdmiral:
ffullisade: Baezu->Unvote->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV

Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
ffullisade
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5526.
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
penguin_alien
in post 5527.
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5529.
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Bulbazak
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 5568.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5571.
On Wed, Aug 8/07/13 @ 07:45p,
ffullisade
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5587.
On Wed, Aug 8/07/13 @ 09:55p,
ffullisade
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5598.
In post 5618, mastin2 wrote:Image
PeregrineV is at L-1!

Apologies for how long it took to get the last votecount. So to make up for it, here's another!
One-Hundred-Forty-Eighth Votecount
:
(Sixth Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "The mod needed to sleep." votecount.
)

PeregrineV - 6 (Baezu, Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty, ffullisade, ThAdmiral)

Not Voting - 1 (penguin_alien)

With
alive, it is
to lynch.

PeregrineV - 6 (Baezu, Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty, ffullisade,
ThAdmiral
)

Not Voting - 1 (penguin_alien,
ThAdmiral
)
Last votecount was page 225, post 5607.

penguin_alien:
ThAdmiral: PeregrineV
ffullisade: Baezu->Unvote->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV

Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
ffullisade
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5526.
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
penguin_alien
in post 5527.
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5529.
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Bulbazak
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 5568.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5571.
ffullisade
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5587.
ffullisade
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5598.
On Thu, Aug 8/08/13 @ 00:45a,
ThAdmiral
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5610.
In post 5629, mastin2 wrote:Image
PeregrineV is at L-2!

One-Hundred-Forty-Ninth Votecount
:
(Seventh Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "This took too long to be a votecount. :/" votecount.
)

PeregrineV - 5 (Baezu, Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty, ThAdmiral)

Human Destroyer - 1 (penguin_alien)

Not Voting - 1 (ffullisade)

With
alive, it is
to lynch.

PeregrineV - 5 (Baezu, Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty,
ffullisade
, ThAdmiral)
Human Destroyer - 1 (
penguin_alien
)

Not Voting - 1 (
penguin_alien
ffullisade
)
Last votecount was page 225, post 5618.

penguin_alien: Human Destroyer
ffullisade: Baezu->Unvote->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV->Unvote

Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
ffullisade
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5526.
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
penguin_alien
in post 5527.
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5529.
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Bulbazak
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 5568.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5571.
ffullisade
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5587.
ffullisade
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5598.
ThAdmiral
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5610.
On Thu, Aug 8/08/13 @ 05:16p,
penguin_alien
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5622.
On Thu, Aug 8/08/13 @ 08:39p,
ffullisade
unvotes
PeregrineV
in post 5627.
In post 5664, mastin2 wrote:
In post 5647, Human Destroyer wrote:
@Mod: In a theoretical situation where there is an X-Shot Vigilante, would he lose a shot if his target was protected? If he was roleblocked?
By my interpretation, any X-shot role being roleblocked will not lose their shot, vigilantes included.

By my interpretation, a vigilante shooting at someone being protected expends their bullet.

One-Hundred-Fiftieth Votecount
:
(Eighth Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "NAR debates ftw!" votecount.
)

PeregrineV - 4 (Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty, ThAdmiral)

ThAdmiral - 2 (Human Destroyer, Baezu)
Baezu - 1 (penguin_alien)

With
alive, it is
to lynch.

PeregrineV - 4 (
Baezu
, Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty, ThAdmiral)
ThAdmiral - 2 (Human Destroyer,
Baezu
)
Human Destroyer - 0 (
penguin_alien
)
Baezu - 1 (
penguin_alien
)

Last votecount was page 226, post 5629.

Baezu: Amethysty Kitty->PeregrineV->ThAdmiral
penguin_alien: Human Destroyer->Baezu
ffullisade: Baezu->Unvote->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV->Unvote

Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
ffullisade
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5526.
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
penguin_alien
in post 5527.
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5529.
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Bulbazak
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 5568.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5571.
ffullisade
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5587.
ffullisade
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5598.
ThAdmiral
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5610.
penguin_alien
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5622.
ffullisade
unvotes
PeregrineV
in post 5627.
On Fri, Aug 8/09/13 @ 11:19p,
penguin_alien
unvotes
Human Destroyer
and votes
Baezu
in post 5642.
On Sat, Aug 8/10/13 @ 11:16a,
Baezu
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5652.

<<< Nachomamma8 has been prodded. That's his second strike, so if he is prodded again, he will be replaced. I also sent five pokes. Combined with the prod, that's half the total players falling
dangerously
close to below activity. I realize activity drops over the weekend, but it shouldn't drop by THAT much. >>>
In post 5700, mastin2 wrote:Hi guys, sorry for the lack of votecount on the previous page. Got a reminder last night that I have a wedding to attend today.

...Well, sorta. I couldn't actually attend it (even though I really, REALLY wanted to*), but I'll be watching a livestream of the wedding (with luck, anyway), and thus, not online here. (So I'm afraid I won't be able to do most of my modding duties until tomorrow. A one-day declaration of V/LA, you could say.)

*The people being married are two online friends of mine from another site. Crazy kids. :P

One-Hundred-Fifty-First Votecount
:
(Ninth Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "I wish I was there" votecount.
)

PeregrineV - 4 (CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty, ThAdmiral, Baezu)

Amethyst Kitty - 2 (Desperado, Cephrir)

Baezu - 2 (penguin_alien, Human Destroyer)
Human Destroyer - 2 (Nachomamma8, ffullisade)
ThAdmiral - 1 (PeregrineV)

All votes are in play.

With
alive, it is
to lynch.

If deadline were to hit now,
PeregrineV
would be lynched.

PeregrineV - 4 (
Nachomamma8
, CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty, ThAdmiral,
Baezu
)
Amethyst Kitty - 2 (Desperado,
PeregrineV
, Cephrir)
ThAdmiral - 1 (
Human Destroyer
Baezu
PeregrineV
)
Baezu - 2 (penguin_alien,
Human Destroyer
)
Human Destroyer - 2 (
Nachomamma8
ffullisade
)

Not Voting - 0 (
ffullisade
)
Last votecount was page 227, post 5664.

Nachomamma8: PeregrineV->Human Destroyer
PeregrineV: Amethyst Kitty->ThAdmiral
Baezu: Amethysty Kitty->PeregrineV->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV
ffullisade: Baezu->Unvote->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV->Unvote->Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer: ThAdmiral->Baezu

Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
ffullisade
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5526.
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
penguin_alien
in post 5527.
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5529.
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Bulbazak
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 5568.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5571.
ffullisade
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5587.
ffullisade
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5598.
ThAdmiral
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5610.
penguin_alien
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5622.
ffullisade
unvotes
PeregrineV
in post 5627.
penguin_alien
unvotes
Human Destroyer
and votes
Baezu
in post 5642.
Baezu
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5652.
On Mon, Aug 8/12/13 @ 09:49p,
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5673.
On Tue, Aug 8/13/13 @ 03:21a,
Nachomamma8
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5678.
On Tue, Aug 8/13/13 @ 08:51a,
Human Destroyer
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Baezu
in post 5679.
On Tue, Aug 8/13/13 @ 12:08p,
PeregrineV
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5687.
On Tue, Aug 8/13/13 @ 05:38p,
ffullisade
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5694.
In post 5725, mastin2 wrote:Image
Human Destroyer is at L-2!

One-Hundred-Fifty-Second Votecount
:
(Tenth Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "Mastin's goin' downhill." votecount.
)

Human Destroyer - 5 (Nachomamma8, ffullisade, Cephrir, Desperado, Baezu)

PeregrineV - 3 (CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty, ThAdmiral)

All votes are in play.

With
alive, it is
to lynch.

Human Destroyer
would be lynched.

PeregrineV - 3 (CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty, ThAdmiral,
Baezu
)
Amethyst Kitty - 0 (
Desperado
Cephrir
)
Human Destroyer - 5 (Nachomamma8, ffullisade,
Cephrir
Desperado
Baezu
)
Last votecount was page 229, post 5700.

Cephrir: Amethyst Kitty->Human Destroyer
Baezu: Amethysty Kitty->PeregrineV->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV->Human Destroyer
Desperado: Amethyst Kitty->Human Destroyer

Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
ffullisade
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5526.
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
penguin_alien
in post 5527.
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5529.
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Bulbazak
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 5568.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5571.
ffullisade
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5587.
ffullisade
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5598.
ThAdmiral
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5610.
penguin_alien
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5622.
ffullisade
unvotes
PeregrineV
in post 5627.
penguin_alien
unvotes
Human Destroyer
and votes
Baezu
in post 5642.
Baezu
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5652.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5673.
Nachomamma8
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5678.
Human Destroyer
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Baezu
in post 5679.
PeregrineV
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5687.
ffullisade
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5694.
On Wed, Aug 8/14/13 @ 04:44p,
Cephrir
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5706.
On Wed, Aug 8/14/13 @ 05:10p,
Desperado
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5707.
On Wed, Aug 8/14/13 @ 11:59p,
Baezu
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5717.
In post 5781, mastin2 wrote:Image
Human Destroyer is at L-2!

In post 5777, Baezu wrote:Happy scum day, P_A!
One-Hundred-Fifty-Third Votecount
:
(Eleventh Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "Happy Online-Birthday!" votecount.
)

CrashTextDummie - 2 (Bulbazak, ThAdmiral)

PeregrineV - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
Baezu - 1 (Human Destroyer)

Not Voting - 2 (penguin_alien, CrashTextDummie)

With
alive, it is
to lynch.

Human Destroyer
would be lynched.

PeregrineV - 1 (
CrashTextDummie
, Amethyst Kitty,
ThAdmiral
)
Baezu - 1 (
penguin_alien
, Human Destroyer)
CrashTextDummie - 2 (Bulbazak,
ThAdmiral
)

Not Voting - 2 (
penguin_alien
CrashTextDummie
)
Last votecount was page 230, post 5725.

CrashTextDummie: Bulbazak->PeregrineV->Unvote
Cephrir: Amethyst Kitty->Human Destroyer
Baezu: Amethysty Kitty->PeregrineV->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV->Human Destroyer
Desperado: Amethyst Kitty->Human Destroyer
penguin_alien: Human Destroyer->Baezu->Unvote
ThAdmiral: PeregrineV->CrashTextDummie

Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
ffullisade
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5526.
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
penguin_alien
in post 5527.
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5529.
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Bulbazak
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 5568.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5571.
ffullisade
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5587.
ffullisade
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5598.
ThAdmiral
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5610.
penguin_alien
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5622.
ffullisade
unvotes
PeregrineV
in post 5627.
penguin_alien
unvotes
Human Destroyer
and votes
Baezu
in post 5642.
Baezu
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5652.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5673.
Nachomamma8
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5678.
Human Destroyer
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Baezu
in post 5679.
PeregrineV
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5687.
ffullisade
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5694.
Cephrir
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5706.
Desperado
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5707.
Baezu
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5717.
On Thu, Aug 8/15/13 @ 11:13p,
penguin_alien
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5731.
On Fri, Aug 8/16/13 @ 06:02p,
ThAdmiral
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5740.
On Sat, Aug 8/17/13 @ 05:43p,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
PeregrineV
in post 5754.
In post 5801, mastin2 wrote:Image
CrashTextDummie is at L-1!

One-Hundred-Fifty-Fourth Votecount
:
(Twelvth Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "Amazing what one little mass-poke can do." votecount.
)

CrashTextDummie - 6 (Bulbazak, ThAdmiral, Nachomamma8, Desperado, Baezu, Cephrir)

Human Destroyer - 1 (ffullisade)

With
alive, it is
to lynch.

CrashTextDummie
would be lynched.

Human Destroyer - 1 (
Nachomamma8
, ffullisade,
Cephrir
Desperado
Baezu
)
CrashTextDummie - 6 (Bulbazak, ThAdmiral,
Nachomamma8
Desperado
Baezu
Cephrir
)

Last votecount was page 232, post 5781.

Cephrir: Amethyst Kitty->Human Destroyer->CrashTextDummie
Nachomamma8: PeregrineV->Human Destroyer->CrashTextDummie
Baezu: Amethysty Kitty->PeregrineV->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV->Human Destroyer->CrashTextDummie
Desperado: Amethyst Kitty->Human Destroyer->CrashTextDummie

Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
ffullisade
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5526.
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
penguin_alien
in post 5527.
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5529.
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Bulbazak
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 5568.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5571.
ffullisade
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5587.
ffullisade
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5598.
ThAdmiral
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5610.
penguin_alien
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5622.
ffullisade
unvotes
PeregrineV
in post 5627.
penguin_alien
unvotes
Human Destroyer
and votes
Baezu
in post 5642.
Baezu
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5652.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5673.
Nachomamma8
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5678.
Human Destroyer
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Baezu
in post 5679.
PeregrineV
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5687.
ffullisade
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5694.
Cephrir
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5706.
Desperado
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5707.
Baezu
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5717.
penguin_alien
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5731.
ThAdmiral
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5740.
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
PeregrineV
in post 5754.
On Tue, Aug 8/20/13 @ 04:56a,
Nachomamma8
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5789.
On Tue, Aug 8/20/13 @ 03:47p,
Desperado
unvotes
Human Destroyer
and votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5793.
On Tue, Aug 8/20/13 @ 03:55p,
Baezu
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5794.
On Tue, Aug 8/20/13 @ 03:56p,
Cephrir
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5795.
In post 5810, mastin2 wrote:And that's a lynch. Standby.

One-Hundred-Fifty-Fifth Votecount
:
(Thirteenth and final Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "Unlucky number" votecount.
)

CrashTextDummie - 7 (Bulbazak, ThAdmiral, Nachomamma8, Desperado, Baezu, Cephrir, PeregrineV)

With
alive, it was
to lynch.

Day Five's deadline was Thursday, August 22nd, @ 12:30 PM PST, which was in (expired on 2013-08-22 12:30:00).

CrashTextDummie
has been lynched!

CrashTextDummie - 7 (Bulbazak, ThAdmiral, Nachomamma8, Desperado, Baezu, Cephrir,
PeregrineV
)
ThAdmiral - 0 (
PeregrineV
)

Last votecount was page 233, post 5801.

Cephrir: Amethyst Kitty->Human Destroyer->CrashTextDummie
Nachomamma8: PeregrineV->Human Destroyer->CrashTextDummie
PeregrineV: Amethyst Kitty->ThAdmiral->CrashTextDummie
Baezu: Amethysty Kitty->PeregrineV->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV->Human Destroyer->CrashTextDummie
Desperado: Amethyst Kitty->Human Destroyer->CrashTextDummie

Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
ffullisade
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5526.
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
penguin_alien
in post 5527.
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5529.
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Bulbazak
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 5568.
Amethyst Kitty
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5571.
ffullisade
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5587.
ffullisade
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5598.
ThAdmiral
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5610.
penguin_alien
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5622.
ffullisade
unvotes
PeregrineV
in post 5627.
penguin_alien
unvotes
Human Destroyer
and votes
Baezu
in post 5642.
Baezu
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5652.
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5673.
Nachomamma8
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5678.
Human Destroyer
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Baezu
in post 5679.
PeregrineV
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5687.
ffullisade
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5694.
Cephrir
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5706.
Desperado
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5707.
Baezu
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5717.
penguin_alien
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5731.
ThAdmiral
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5740.
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
PeregrineV
in post 5754.
On Tue, Aug 8/20/13 @ 04:56a,
Nachomamma8
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5789.
On Tue, Aug 8/20/13 @ 03:47p,
Desperado
unvotes
Human Destroyer
and votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5793.
On Tue, Aug 8/20/13 @ 03:55p,
Baezu
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5794.
On Tue, Aug 8/20/13 @ 03:56p,
Cephrir
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5795.
On Wed, Aug 8/21/13 @ 10:27a,
PeregrineV
hammer votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5804.
@Penguin- It sounds like you are saying that it was pretty much a neighbor lynch that day, and if not me than it would have been CTD? That's what I'm getting from 6505.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6508 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 6506, Nachomamma8 wrote:Explain the differences to me. I apparently don't have the PV meta experience that you have.

You also handwaved most of that my last post away; care to revisit it?
Look, I don't go with my gut very often, but when I do it's not bad. See: HP: CoS where I was trying to scum-hunt by looking for what I expected scum to do, but when fferyllt pushed me to reconsider, I did call out the scum team on relatively weaker evidence. A couple other small games recently have had more accurate reads from me when I stopped trying to justify all facets of my reads to myself. I've seen PV as last scum standing for his team in Street Racers where I was rival scum and Open 505 where I was town. I can't explain it very precisely, and I'm not necessarily good at reading PV throughout most of a game, but both times when he was the last member of his team, his posts started to feel more apathetic, less careful. He was different here.

As far as anything you think I didn't address in your last post, you're determined to assign scum motive to my play. I get that; I'm the only viable mislynch target you have left. But at a certain point, things like us going back and forth on whether I was defending/coaching thezmon221 or confused about his claim is no longer productive. You agreeing with me that your scum read on me is PoE and what you saw as town play from me has been retconned into scum play isn't anything that my responding to is going to change.

I know your team was responsible for some of the NKs. Without knowing which ones and without knowing who on your team was pushing the hardest, I can't speculate further. Yes, I think the NKs do point to you, but I have the benefit of knowing that you're scum.

You can put forth whatever justification in-thread you like for the PV lynch versus the switch to CTD. I don't believe it.
In post 6507, PeregrineV wrote:@Penguin- It sounds like you are saying that it was pretty much a neighbor lynch that day, and if not me than it would have been CTD? That's what I'm getting from 6505.
Yes, there were other wagons that rose and fell that day. And I think it was probably a good thing to discuss other options, put pressure on people, even at times put our votes elsewhere to demonstrate that we were serious about finding other people scummy. That gave us info going forward.

But at that point the only red scum flip we had was the neighbor-doctor. We didn't know that it was a likely 4-3 scum split; there was a decent chance that lynching a blue scum from the neighborhoods would eliminate a NK. Desperado was obv-town. ThAd wasn't getting lynched, although I was paranoid about him IIRC.

It was down to you or CTD if ThAd wasn't being ridiculous scum. Blind 50% odds of hitting blue scum to possibly eliminate a NK and buy town time to nail red wasn't a deal town could pass up. So yeah, I think that push comes to shove, we were lynching a neighbor that day barring a town PR claiming clear-cut results on scum elsewhere. We had twelve people alive, two unlynchable (Desperado and ThAd), so ten left. That meant that randomly lynching from the pool of players with a 4-4 scum team distro also gave us a 50% shot at hitting scum blindly, but it didn't come with the corresponding 50% chance to eliminate a scum team, nor would it leave someone who was near-conf-town if we chose correctly and give ThAd a clear vig target if we didn't. As it happens our random odds would have been 40% in reality, but there's no way they were better than the 50% odds with the side benefits of said scenario.

My hesitancy was because blue scum had incentive to prolong his survival and work for a mislynch, even if he was last man standing, and red scum had incentive to drag out the 'let the town lynch the potential obv-town neighbors' phase of things to give them more flexibility. I didn't like the way your wagon went, and playing into scums' hands there was worse than encouraging scum-hunting elsewhere.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6509 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6508, penguin_alien wrote:Look, I don't go with my gut very often, but when I do it's not bad. See: HP: CoS where I was trying to scum-hunt by looking for what I expected scum to do, but when fferyllt pushed me to reconsider, I did call out the scum team on relatively weaker evidence. A couple other small games recently have had more accurate reads from me when I stopped trying to justify all facets of my reads to myself.
I've seen PV as last scum standing for his team in Street Racers where I was rival scum and Open 505 where I was town. I can't explain it very precisely, and I'm not necessarily good at reading PV throughout most of a game, but both times when he was the last member of his team, his posts started to feel more apathetic, less careful. He was different here.
It's funny that you're trying to frame this as a "I'm not good at reading PV, but I am an expert at reading him when he is the last member of his team".

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6510 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Yes, well, I know what I know and I know what I don't know, and while what I don't know in games on this site tends to outnumber what I do know, so to speak, that doesn't invalidate what I do know.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6511 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

peregrine get your ass in here

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6512 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

crack rock crack rock

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6513 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 am

Post by mastin2 »

Yo, shamelessly advertising my GTKAS thread, 'cause screw you all, I am a MOD.

:P

(PeregrineV was poked on Friday, and has now been prodded.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6514 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

PV, questions?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6515 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

crack rock crack rock

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6516 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:06 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I'm here. I will go over some old stuff today, including penguin voting behaviors and interactions with various scum members.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6517 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

So here's part of the deal.

Night5 there were 3 kills. Thad's, redscum and bluescum.

Night6 there was one kill.
Either both blue and red decided to kill Desp, or Bulb blocked the bluescum while his team's kill went through.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6518 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Day 7, Bulb has Penguin as bluescum , , . Because he roleblocked him?

I don't think I ever had a reason to think scum roleblocker (nor would I care), but .

In , Bulb is calling Nacho and Mara redscum. It seems to me that if there was only one redscum left besides himself, he would limit his statements to Nacho OR Mara. This would leave his options open later down the road.

Also, this argument (pg 246-248) with scumread Nacho seems more like arguing than scumhunting him. Will check Bulba past reads of Nacho.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6519 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6311, mastin2 wrote:Image
Nachomamma8 is at L-1!
Bulbazak is at L-1!

One-Hundred-Seventy-Sixth Votecount
:
(Fourteenth Votecount of Day Seven,
AKA, the "AP is correct" votecount.
)

Nachomamma8 - 3 (Bulbazak, PeregrineV, penguin_alien)

Bulbazak - 3 (MS Marangal, Nachomamma8, ffullisade)

All votes are in play.

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Seven's deadline is Monday, September 30th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-09-30 12:30:00).

Nachomamma8
would be lynched.

Nachomamma8 - 3 (Bulbazak, PeregrineV, penguin_alien)
Last votecount was page 252, post 6293.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D7
Nachomamma8: Amethyst Kitty->penguin_alien->Bulbazak
PeregrineV: Nachomamma8
Bulbazak: Nachomamma8
penguin_alien: Bulbazak->Unvote->Nachomamma8
MS Marangal: Nachomamma8->Unvote->Bulbazak
ffullisade: Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Bulbazak

Spoiler: Vote History D7
On Mon, Sep 9/09/13 @ 10:43p,
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5996.
On Wed, Sep 9/11/13 @ 00:24a,
ffullisade
Unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6005.
On Wed, Sep 9/11/13 @ 03:27p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6025.
On Mon, Sep 9/16/13 @ 02:24p,
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6042.
On Tue, Sep 9/17/13 @ 00:18a,
ffullisade
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6068.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 02:22a,
Nachomamma8
votes
penguin_alien
in post 6091.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 10:11a,
ffullisade
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6093.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 05:41p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 6105.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 08:06p,
MS Marangal
Votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6120.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 08:10p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6122.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 08:17p,
penguin_alien
Votes
Bulbazak
in post 6123.
On Thu, Sep 9/19/13 @ 11:37p,
MS Marangal
Unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 6153.
On Sun, Sep 9/22/13 @ 07:59a,
MS Marangal
Votes
Bulbazak
in post 6183.
On Thu, Sep 9/26/13 @ 12:00p,
PeregrineV
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6217.
On Fri, Sep 9/27/13 @ 00:03a,
Nachomamma8
votes
Bulbazak
in post 6239.
On Sun, Sep 9/29/13 @ 11:42p,
penguin_alien
Unvotes
Bulbazak
in post 6266.
On Mon, Sep 9/30/13 @ 10:47a,
penguin_alien
Votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6273.
On Mon, Sep 9/30/13 @ 11:23a,
ffullisade
votes
Bulbazak
in post 6288.
In post 6320, mastin2 wrote:Image
Bulbazak is at L-1!
Nachomamma8 is at L-2.

One-Hundred-Seventy-Seventh Votecount
:
(Fifteenth Votecount of Day Seven,
AKA, the "I might be late posting the scene" votecount.
)

Nachomamma8 - 2 (Bulbazak, PeregrineV)

Not Voting - 1 (penguin_alien)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Seven's deadline is Monday, September 30th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-09-30 12:30:00).

Bulbazak
would be lynched.

Nachomamma8 - 2 (Bulbazak, PeregrineV,
penguin_alien
)

Not Voting - 1 (
penguin_alien
)
Last votecount was page 253, post 6311.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D7
Nachomamma8: Amethyst Kitty->penguin_alien->Bulbazak
PeregrineV: Nachomamma8
Bulbazak: Nachomamma8
penguin_alien: Bulbazak->Unvote->Nachomamma8->Unvote
MS Marangal: Nachomamma8->Unvote->Bulbazak
ffullisade: Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Bulbazak

Spoiler: Vote History D7
On Mon, Sep 9/09/13 @ 10:43p,
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5996.
On Wed, Sep 9/11/13 @ 00:24a,
ffullisade
Unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6005.
On Wed, Sep 9/11/13 @ 03:27p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6025.
On Mon, Sep 9/16/13 @ 02:24p,
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6042.
On Tue, Sep 9/17/13 @ 00:18a,
ffullisade
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6068.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 02:22a,
Nachomamma8
votes
penguin_alien
in post 6091.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 10:11a,
ffullisade
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6093.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 05:41p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 6105.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 08:06p,
MS Marangal
Votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6120.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 08:10p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6122.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 08:17p,
penguin_alien
Votes
Bulbazak
in post 6123.
On Thu, Sep 9/19/13 @ 11:37p,
MS Marangal
Unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 6153.
On Sun, Sep 9/22/13 @ 07:59a,
MS Marangal
Votes
Bulbazak
in post 6183.
On Thu, Sep 9/26/13 @ 12:00p,
PeregrineV
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6217.
On Fri, Sep 9/27/13 @ 00:03a,
Nachomamma8
votes
Bulbazak
in post 6239.
On Sun, Sep 9/29/13 @ 11:42p,
penguin_alien
Unvotes
Bulbazak
in post 6266.
On Mon, Sep 9/30/13 @ 10:47a,
penguin_alien
Votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6273.
On Mon, Sep 9/30/13 @ 11:23a,
ffullisade
votes
Bulbazak
in post 6288.
On Mon, Sep 9/30/13 @ 12:44p,
penguin_alien
Unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 6314.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6520 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:03 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Bulbazak was trying to get me mislynched by calling me blue scum well before Day 7. He would have blocked me on Night 5, not Night 6, if he wanted to test his theory, since post-CTD lynch red scum would have assumed a max of one blue scum remaining. Nacho has tried to claim that Bulbazak wouldn't have expressed his true suspicions in-thread, but there's no reason to think Bulbazak wasn't legitimately hunting blue scum given the nature of multiball. My personal theory is that when a block on me had no effect on the Night Five kills, he couldn't tip his hand and explain why his read on me would change. Better to keep me as a consistent mislynch option.

Night Six, I'm not sure if he blocked Nacho or if scum doubled up on Desperado. Both sides might have been keen to eliminate someone who would have been utterly unlynchable at an endgame, or if Bulbazak could action and kill, as mastin2 I think said at one point, he might have tried blocking Nacho and interfered with the blue kill.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6521 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6520, penguin_alien wrote:Bulbazak was trying to get me mislynched by calling me blue scum well before Day 7. He would have blocked me on Night 5, not Night 6, if he wanted to test his theory, since post-CTD lynch red scum would have assumed a max of one blue scum remaining. Nacho has tried to claim that Bulbazak wouldn't have expressed his true suspicions in-thread, but there's no reason to think Bulbazak wasn't legitimately hunting blue scum given the nature of multiball. My personal theory is that when a block on me had no effect on the Night Five kills, he couldn't tip his hand and explain why his read on me would change. Better to keep me as a consistent mislynch option.

Night Six, I'm not sure if he blocked Nacho or if scum doubled up on Desperado. Both sides might have been keen to eliminate someone who would have been utterly unlynchable at an endgame, or if Bulbazak could action and kill, as mastin2 I think said at one point, he might have tried blocking Nacho and interfered with the blue kill.
Right now I'm thinking, (and I'm probably wrong but there you go) Nacho is still red and you are blue BP.

But there are holes in that logic, so I'm still looking.

Right now, want to see why you dropped off from voting Nacho between 7.14 and 7.15.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6522 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:16 am

Post by penguin_alien »

^ I can't tell if you want my input on why I unvoted Nacho or not; if so let me know, otherwise I'll leave you to it. I think I've covered it in this thread earlier, but it might be buried in a wall, not sure.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6523 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Peregrine, what do you think of what we've brought up before?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6524 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6522, penguin_alien wrote:^ I can't tell if you want my input on why I unvoted Nacho or not; if so let me know, otherwise I'll leave you to it. I think I've covered it in this thread earlier, but it might be buried in a wall, not sure.
I would enjoy you saying it again.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”