NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:02 am

Post by mastin2 »

One-Hundred-Forty-Sixth Votecount
:
(Fourth Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "Mastin is overly fond of poetry" votecount.
)

PeregrineV - 4 (Baezu, Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Amethyst Kitty)

Amethyst Kitty - 3 (Desperado, PeregrineV, Cephrir)

CrashTextDummie - 1 (Bulbazak)
ThAdmiral - 1 (Human Destroyer)

Not Voting - 3 (penguin_alien, ThAdmiral, ffullisade)

With
alive, it is
to lynch.

Day Five's deadline is Thursday, August 22nd, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-08-22 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Amethyst Kitty - 3 (Desperado, PeregrineV, Cephrir)
PeregrineV - 4 (Baezu, Nachomamma8,
CrashTextDummie
Amethyst Kitty
)
CrashTextDummie - 1 (Bulbazak)
Bulbazak - 0 (
CrashTextDummie
)
ThAdmiral - 1 (Human Destroyer)

Not Voting - 3 (penguin_alien, ThAdmiral, ffullisade,
Amethyst Kitty
)
Last votecount was page 223, post 5550.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D4
CrashTextDummie: Bulbazak->PeregrineV
Cephrir: Amethyst Kitty
Nachomamma8: PeregrineV
PeregrineV: Amethyst Kitty
Baezu: Amethysty Kitty->PeregrineV
Bulbazak: CrashTextDummie
Desperado: Amethyst Kitty
penguin_alien:
ThAdmiral:
Amethyst Kitty: penguin_alien->Unvote->PeregrineV
ffullisade: Baezu->Unvote
Human Destroyer: ThAdmiral

Spoiler: Vote History D4
on Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 04:02p,
Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 04:19p,
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 04:32p,
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 05:10p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 05:37p,
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 08:05p,
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
On Sat, Aug 8/03/13 @ 09:49a,
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5503.
On Sat, Aug 8/03/13 @ 06:30p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5509.
On Sat, Aug 8/03/13 @ 08:32p,
Baezu
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5516.
On Mon, Aug 8/05/13 @ 00:32a,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5519.
On Mon, Aug 8/05/13 @ 12:56p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Baezu
in post 5526.
On Mon, Aug 8/05/13 @ 01:10p,
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
penguin_alien
in post 5527.
On Mon, Aug 8/05/13 @ 02:31p,
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5529.
On Wed, Aug 8/07/13 @ 10:33a,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Bulbazak
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 5568.
On Wed, Aug 8/07/13 @ 12:49p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5571.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Baezu »

My case for Peregrine:
In post 3943, PeregrineV wrote:I think the purple cat is town.
Calls AM town

Calls AA9 scum:
In post 4286, PeregrineV wrote:My thoughts from the vote history:
Red Ryu was either killed because Red Mafia was looking to kill Blue Mafia, or Red Mafia wanted to get rid of a strong townie.
The fact that his wagon got to 6(?) votes at one point means he couldn't have been too townie, so he was probably killed while being scumhunted by Red Mafia.

Since I think that rather than waste thier kill on the Blue mafia team if they can help it, Red Mafia would first try, in some way shape or form, to lynch Blue mafia if they can.

This means, common sense-wise, one of the following is
Red Mafia
:
Bulbazak
penguin_alien
Kublai Khan
Human Destroyer
ArcAngel9
Then quickly changes to town when she pushes him:
In post 4330, PeregrineV wrote:@ArcAngel- I have you as probably town based on play, but I want to have the reasoning presented fully so others may be able to use it.
Remember he thought AM was town - well- apparently not:
In post 5293, PeregrineV wrote:@Bulba-I thought I did multiple times.

Spoiler: Selected postings of Thor chasing Amethyst Kitty
In post 1869, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1784, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I'm vaguely town-reading Thor
What changed, scumCat?
In post 2704, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2699, Nachomamma8 wrote:But, taking this trip through your ISO reminded me that I'm unclear on a majority of your stances on players. Can I get your T-->S list?
I hate those and consider them dumb.
Here are just reads;

1. thezmon221 - null
2. CrashTextDummie [1] - townish leaning a touch null
3. Cephir - null leaning a touch scum
4. Nachomamma8 - townish
5. PeregrineV - Eh, I seem to recall DLG as being scummish - so, scummish.
6. Nero Cain - townish (very ish)
7. Bacde - null
8. EddieFenix - null
9. Bulbazak - town
11. Red Ryu - scummish
12. Syryana - null
13. Desperado - null
14. penguin_alien - null
15. Slandaar - scummy
16. Oversoul - townish
17. Seanald - scummy
18. ThAdmiral - town
19. Haylen - null
20. Kublai Khan - town
21. Amethyst Kitty (Malakittens+MS Marangal) - scummy
22. !BeautyAndTheBeast (Majiffy+pirate mollie) - scummy
23. Om the Destroyer (Human Destroyer+Om of the Nom) - town
24. ArcAngel9 [1] - town
In post 2986, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2947, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2884, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I'd like to know what pushes look Genuine because I havn't really paid attention to KK and I think he looked pretty bad towards the end of the day yesterday
Why?
Amethyst also sidled away from this question.
I know now you're thinking the slot looks townish, or at least less scummish, but I still want this answered.
In post 3089, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3086, Nachomamma8 wrote:Not necessarily, I just don't see why you would find him town.
It's gut at the moment, he feels like he's legit working, not fake working.
In post 3086, Nachomamma8 wrote:Yes, it is consistent.
She lies about things she's done to avoid explaining them and fakes emotional breakdowns as town?
Links to any examples?
In post 3086, Nachomamma8 wrote:Let's be peaches together.
Unvote: Haylen
Vote: AmethystKitten

In post 3086, Nachomamma8 wrote:So if you have a townread on me and a scumread on mollie and I'm calling mollie town, that's not a good thing.
I don't really have a legit town read on you.
I have a 'I don't think his bad play is proof he's scum' read on you.
But I'm willing to see the links you'll show me.

Spoiler: Thor Nightkilled
In post 3362, mastin2 wrote:
<<< The spirits of the citizens were lifted by them finally making progress, but with night having fallen, they never knew what was in store for them the next day. All the thrilling adventures of bullets flying and corpses falling! Not to mention, that one drunken fool ranting and shouting in a loud voice, wandering about.

"YOU YOUNG RASCALS MOVE TOO QUICKLY! Back in MY day, we could have civilized conversations, and be intuitive about them. Why, even in my inebriated state of mind, I am still twice the man you are! I can hold my liquor, I have standards, and I don't go wasting my money on some trivial things! I am a sexy seductive man, AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! But I don't let my ego get in the way of CONVERSATION, YE DARN FOOLS. If you had taken your time, MAYBE we could have gotten MORE than just what we did, AND YET you were SO determined to WASTE your lives that YOU RUSHED into WHAAT SHOULDA BEEN SIMMPLE. So I SWEAR TO MY BEARD THAT--"
*piff*

Finally. Something shut him up.

And with that, everyone could get a peaceful night of sleep. Bad things might still be happening, but the future looks bright. Soon, the streets could be cleared of the wretched scum, fellows who could sneak into a house and rob the residents blind without causing any alarm.

...In fact, they're clear of one such fellow, unlucky enough to have been startled by the shouting of a lunatic drunk. In the streets, he was vulnerable to being gunned down. The citizens of the street would rejoice come morning.

...Until they learned that "could sneak in and rob a person blind" doesn't translate into "actually does sneak in and rob a person blind". Certainly this young fellow had sneaked into houses, but not with malevolent intent. An ex-thief who had retired to the streets because they were peaceful, this man was clearly upset to see the things he despised about himself re-lived in front of him from an outside perspective. But the real giveaway that he was no threat? His identity is made clear as
Eddie Fenix
, a teacher...at a police academy. He had turned his life around and been reborn as an upstanding citizen, and thus, was of no threat.

Though not quite as much of an upset, the people are still saddened to learn the method by which the crazy drunkard many of them secretly enjoyed the musings of had been silenced. Shot point-blank with a silencer, Papa
Thor665
lay dead, his horned helmet not offering him the invulnerability of the god (and simultaneously, devil) he claimed to be.

Still, life goes on, and a new day has dawned. What's the worst that could happen?
(Oh, dear...)
>>>

EddieFenix
Town Rolecop
Shot Night Two
Thor665
Vanilla Townie
Smurfed Night Two

Day three dawns with 18 remaining.

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Three's deadline is Monday, July 1st, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-01 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Selected postings of Khan chasing Amethyst Kitty
In post 2583, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2395, Seanald wrote:....really all in one page right in a row, someone is scum here. I lean nacho/Cephrir most.
If you're going to make this (bad) point, why leave off the BeautyAndTheBeast vote? It followed the Cephrir vote and had the same general format {no other comment except vote}.

Why not include the other couple of votes on the same page?
In post 2401, Nero Cain wrote:its also likely multiball
How in the world can town make this assumption on Day 1?
In post 2421, Red Ryu wrote:Why did an OS wagon pop up?
He's been the scummiest player all game.
In post 2453, Amethyst Kitty wrote:are we seriously Lynching OS? that dude is town as fuck.
If Oversoul flips town. Amethyst Kitty is definite scum. (calling a town flip while doing nothing to prevent it)
In post 2457, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Vote Nero, People. There IS An OS Alternative.
Why do you do shit like this? You were voting Oversoul, then you jumped off and are promoting a counter-wagon. All of this without any post by Oversoul? WTF?

If you don't think Oversoul is scum, then why did you vote for him at all?

If you say that this is a hydra miscommunication thing, then one of you seriously needs to drop this game because this sort of shit is ridiculous.
In post 2469, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Not defensive, I just have issues with people coming into page 99 of a game and trying to make an argument based on the first 10, acting like they're hot shit as they do.
Why? The first ten pages of the game are where scum are most exposed. They haven't started figuring out how to manipulate people yet.
In post 2642, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:Its a 24 player game an current site meta suggest more than 1 killing faction. 6 scum seems the ideal number, weather its a 5 man scum team and a sk or two 3 man scum teams.

But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well. Why is this a sin for me but not them?

+ why am I not on your town list?
Technically you broke the multiball cherry in . Also, the big difference is that you wrote
likely
multiball whereas they said something along the lines of "it might be multiball because I'm too much of a stubborn fool to admit I'm possibly wrong about a scumread". (Paraphrased, of course)

+ you're not on the town list because you haven't stood out as town.

Also, you're really stretching the definition of multiball if you want it to include 5maf+1SK. Multiball is two scum teams.
In post 2600, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Still trying to convince Mala of my read, while I do so I'm going to say that this is a clever way to set-up two mislynches.
Calling it "clever" speaks volumes about yourself.
In post 2600, Amethyst Kitty wrote:first, I did not " do nothing to prevent it" and I have been calling OS town all game. part of my attack on Nacho was because he was choosing such a terrible target to go after early on
Yes, you've literally been calling Oversoul town all game. Whoop-de-doo. Anyone can post an unexplained stance repeatedly. But if you really, really didn't want Oversoul to be lynched (you've been clearing him with the tenacity of a mason), then you would have explained the town-read. Or made a better case besides going "hey that guy!".

From my vantage point it looks like you're trying to earn townie-brownie points by calling Oversoul a mislynch. And I'm going to deny you.
In post 2602, Amethyst Kitty wrote:then there's his interactions with OS. He just recently stated that he felt like he couldn't trust OS for doing the gambit, though when OS initially admitted that it was a gambit,
instead of showing distrust he was actually open to what OS might have learned from it
. The only time he has ever shown any negative emotion towards OS and what he's done with his gambit is when OS wagon started picking up. Before then, he didn't really care about him
Also, how in the world is the above even remotely scummy?
In post 2625, Thor665 wrote:Well, at least you stuck with your second soft claim.

...eh, that post still feels fairly town and I think it flows with the logic of your fakeclaim gambit.
That's null. I called attention to the softclaim when I made a case on him. He had to make it part of the new claim.

Plus he's claiming a role he's had in another game.
Plus he listed the
number
of BP that he is.
Plus he has no credibility since he's a proven liar.

Why are people not on board with this lynch?
In post 2962, Kublai Khan wrote:I'm curious to see where Amethyst Kitty's line of questioning is going. But not really. They are scum.

Quick, somebody (not Amethyst Kitty) name 5 reads that Amethyst Kitty has.

If you have to ISO, then you have to uncover 10 substantial reads.

Can't be done. Amethyst Kitty is a hydra double-posting nothingness.

---

I'm not bothering reading any Bacde posts until he can post something substantial and not just random braindead tunnelling bullshit.

---
In post 2899, Seanald wrote:ok so Red kills syr, but why does his team let him?
Oh, Seanald is scum too. He's been playing enough to not WIFOM a NK so strongly. Especially with such open leading questions.

Did anyone get a message from Syryana confirming his alignment? If not then I'm guessing that Seanald-scum or someone in his mafia did.

---
In post 2905, Bulbazak wrote:The question remains: What do you think of CTD's claim and its implications?
Didn't you just chastise Seanald for posting IIoA?

---

Just to understand. There are three neighborhoods?

CrashTextDummie - Slandaar
ThAdmiral - ???
Desperado - ???

And Bacde is claiming vig with no kill on the board? I smell bullshit on that one.

---
In post 2951, Thor665 wrote:Though, actually, who was it who was actually telling me that OS's claims didn't make logical sense considering his eventual BP claim?
That person needs to sheep me more, but I want to call them town at this stage.
I sorta think it was KK though...so...meh.
Was me.
I've got a town-read on Haylen right now though. How would you feel if I started an Amethyst Kitty wagon?

I probably will soon, but I want to do some reading first. So probably Monday.
In post 2969, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2963, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I am referring to KK

and he honestly didn't even bother with us until I started voicing my suspicions on him
You've got that backwards.

1784 - Amethyst Kitty - "Cephrir, Nacho, Ryu, Eddie, and possibly Hanzo are my scum reads."

1809 - Kublai Khan - "Very willing to lynch Day 1: Red Ryu, Oversoul, Amethyst Kitty, Baby Spice"

1868 - Amethyst Kitty - "Will talk to Mala, though I'd be fine with voting Cephrir, KK, Desp, and Ryu, possibly Thor and Nacho"

---
In post 2965, thezmon221 wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:Just to understand. There are three neighborhoods?

ThAdmiral - ???
Desperado - ???
Reminds me:
What do people (not just KK, but KK can answer too) are the chances that at least one, if not two, of the neighborhoods are town-scum neighborhoods? I personally would say the chances are pretty good.
It's still out-guess the mod territory. And I've played with the mod in a multiball Large Normal with all-town neighborhoods. Treat as VT and scum-hunt normally.
---
In post 2968, Thor665 wrote:@People paying any attention at all to the Vig claim -
Eh, we just lynched someone for lying about a claim. Who in their right mind fakeclaims after that?
In post 3750, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3715, Bacde wrote:Thezmon I saw as a link to scumcho, since he was the one being THE MOST fency and weird about me voting for nacho. So I strung him up. But he flipped blue--the only natural conclusion I could make, that continued my train of thought of the thezmon-nacho link, was to assume that nacho is indeed bluescum.

This is actually pretty easy to follow
Eh. It's more like you've already got the conclusion that Nachomamma8 is scum and you just followed whatever course it takes to re-reach that conclusion.

----
In post 3733, Amethyst Kitty wrote:actually

VOTE: KK

I want this. His justification for Bacde scum looks like a reach and him not following through on the Kitty scum read after the toasty flip leads me to believe that he didn't really didn't really believe in that in the first place which means he probably was, in fact, looking to go after two mislynches.

Thing is, if we were town, based on what he has stated on us yesterday us not posting much should have triggered suspicion on his part. He hasn't even mentioned us at all today. He needs to die.
Toasty flip? WTF are you talking about? You mean Oversoul?

Do you maybe remember that there was a "blue mafia" flip at the start of the next day? Do you think maybe that was a bit of a game-changer? That maybe I had to reconsider things a little?

This game still has so many players that I haven't really conducted any deep-seated analysis. If I see activity from Bacde at the start of Day 3 that makes me want to shine a light on it and question it, then that's what I'll do.

I still find you quite scummy. Same with penguin_alien. I'll pursue the case when I'm good and ready to write it out properly.

tl;dr - Calm yo tits.
--
In post 3743, Human Destroyer wrote:Still waiting on Rena to claim those results...
She already claimed them.
In post 3769, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3765, Amethyst Kitty wrote:No cuz ur still scum. Our slot and penguin would be a better venue to go after than bacde. There is nothing he has done that is even remotely scummy. You need death.
You really want to go 1 on 1?

Okay. This is the perfect time to do it.

Vote: Amethyst Kitty
In post 3770, Kublai Khan wrote:Reasons for suspecting Amethyst Kitty:

Early stuff:
> Unvoting without revoting in pre-game RVS.
--- This is strictly a move of appeasement and buddying.
> : Strong reaction against Red Ryu trying todirect night actions, but never spoke a word against anyone else doing stuff like vig-directing.
--- Fun Fact: Red Ryu flipped scum.

Oversoul stuff:
> Doing nothing to try to push any counter-wagons to Oversoul or stop his lynch in any way until I called her out on it.
--- After that, she started up a case on EddieFenix, which indicates to me that she knows I had a very legitimate point and changed her actions accordingly.

OMGUS! and now stuff
> Ignores me until I put her on a scum list. Then I magically end up on her scum list.
> Calls me out on OMGUSing her
> Drops it, but still keeps me high on her scum list.
> Makes a case on why I'm scummy, but refers to nothing that occured previous to first reason for calling me scummy
--- Smells like a reads first, justification later type of activity. Which she's been doing all game.
--- Also doing the bullshit hydra thing of "oh, my partner had a x-read, I'll let them explain" "...." <- No explanation or anything ever given
In post 3794, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3787, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I don't do 1vs1 get over yourself. 1vs1 don't help anyone in my mind and sometimes are used as a scum advantage because it gets everyone so wrapped up in it and people forget to hunt.
Wait, what? You called me scummy and vote for me when there's a wagon on thAdmiral going on. But when that wagon disintegrates and I vote you back, you back off?

In post 3765, Amethyst Kitty wrote:No cuz ur still scum. Our slot and penguin would be a better venue to go after than bacde. There is nothing he has done that is even remotely scummy. You need death.
In post 3787, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Bacade stfu. You aren't fucking obv town. So just stfu.

How is Bacde both "not remotely scummy"
and
"not fucking obvtown" at the same time?
In post 3918, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3909, Amethyst Kitty wrote:1) though, if you want to look at someone who is badly pushing at Bacde that is scum I would look at Khan because of the fact that not only does he push Bacde terribly, be had better pushes to go after, pushes that he apparently believed in but suddenly dropped for him.

2) I am also under the impression that he is a better player than this.

3) I also find it strange that he pins CTD as super-obvious town, but he doesn't give Bacde the exact same extension even though he's done a shit-load for town with his "anti-town" play.

4) His case on Oversoul was just as bad, if not worse than yours

5) his other cases are just as shitty

6) he made a shallow case on us based on Oversoul flipping town, doesn't pursue it.

7) when I originally bring up my scum read on him, all he does is ask if anyone remembers our reads and, in doing such discrediting us

8) we
were
scummy enough to warrant a wagon, though he doesn't really initiate it but waits to see if others would do it first

9) Sheeps onto Thez, because of what Bacde said who he currently finds scummy...

10) I had to actually PUSH him to make a case on he, and all the things he is calling me out on has very shallow thought processes to them.

11) alot of his reasons for things are just as, even his reasons for why he thinks people are town.
1) "Badly" is a useless judgement call to make in a mafia game. Were my points bad? Was the timing bad? It sounds like you just hate my choice of targets which, given that we have a named mafia group (i.e. probably multiball), there is no evidence that Bacde isn't a non-blue scum.

2) Really? A burden of proficiency fallacy as your second point?

3) CrashTextDummie is breaking things point rationally and in a way that I can understand his thought process. Bacde spends 75 pages calling Nachomamma8 scum with little reasoning, then "Squirrel!" they are voting together for someone. Then back to calling Nachomamma8 scum. I don't understand Bacde and he's very reluctant to explain himself. So he doesn't get the same town-points that CrashTextDummie gets.

4) Again. "Bad". Well, your case on me is bad. Damn, that's much easier to say something is bad instead of saying something substantial.

5) Ooh, "shitty". What a vocab!

6) Sorry, was busy lynching your scum-buddy Red Ryu the next day.

7) No, I specifically addressed the fact that your scum-read on me is based on nothing but OMGUS. You
still
haven't given an alternative explanation for why I ever ended up on your scumlist.

8) WTF?

9) Are you calling me scummy for lynching scum?

10) So shallow that you haven't bothered to refute or provide alternative explanations?

11) Oh shit, did you forget to write "bad" there? That's the lynchpin of your whole case! You can't be forgetting that word!

Summary:

When I replaced in, I found four players to be very scummy when reading: (Oversoul, Red Ryu, you, and Baby Spice/penguin_alien). I only have one vote and it's incredibly inefficient to make four simultaneous cases. So Day 1 I pushed a case on Oversoul. After Day 2 started, Bacde made a good case on thezmon221, so you got put on the back burner a little longer. Day 3, Bacde opened with some posts that rubbed me the wrong way because his logic doesn't make any kind of sense to me. Since he is a very active player, I made on case on him and
even he acknowledged that my case had a lot of merit
. Then the ThAdmiral case started up. I didn't agree with it, but I didn't have any reason to debunk it either. So I spent some time questioning it. Then that crumbled, so it was suddenly the perfect time to put my cards on the table about why I find you scummy.

Besides the fact that I'm "bad" and saying "bad" things. The entirety of your case seems to revolve on the fact that I didn't drop everything and try to constantly ineffectually get you lynched no matter what else is happening in the game. You seem absolutely mystified about the concept of a back-burner. I think this exposes that you've really only been skimming the thread and looking for mentions of your name so you can try to defuse any potential wagon before they start. Like scum does. Because you're scum and that's bad.
In post 4005, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3939, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Khan, Red Ryu was killed at night... not lynched the next day... you just admitted to killing him. thanks for that.
I meant thezmon221, not Red Ryu.
In post 3939, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I am not calling you scummy for lynching scum, I'm calling you scummy for attacking the leader of that day's scum lynch

YOU ADMIT THAT WE WERE A TOP SCUM-READ, YET YOU GO AFTER BACDE TODAY WHO LED THE LYNCH ON SCUM.

You proved the central argument of my case.

we were a scummier read to you all game, but you pursue Bacde today over us until I called you out on it. Bacde who lead the wagon on scum yesterday despite being under heavy attack. why?
That is the ONLY argument to your case and I've answered it 3 separate times (, , and ). You don't care. You literally do not care. So why do you keep asking "why?" as if you're scum-hunting?
In post 3939, Amethyst Kitty wrote:and yes, you did try to subtly discredit us. I mean, what else would the whole "quick, who can tell me who are their reads" thing could be, especially when I'm attacking you.

You aren't even addressing my points, just throwing them off to the side... again
You were going around asking "Hey, why do you have a town read on KK?". I'm glad that you're acknowledging that that was an attack and not some sort of legitimate attempt to scum-hunt.

WTF? I addressed EVERY SINGLE ONE of your points. Try actually reading my posts. You've addressed nothing of what I've wrote. Not even a flat-out denial. Literally the closest thing you've done to addressing anything I've written it a 3 letter word. And I can actually use the word "literally" correctly.
In post 3961, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 3959, Desperado wrote:Yeah that is pretty weak, in Khan's mind all three of you are bluescum so it's not really an outrageous mistake. Certainly not a freudian slip.
No, he's called us scum, but I don't thinks he's inferred that we are bluescum
Except when I showed that you were coaching blue-scum Red Ryu. You really haven't read a single thing I've posted, have you? Dingos monkey dishwasher fartfart. Doesn't even matter what I type right here at all.
In post 3977, Bulbazak wrote:Mala's tantrum and the followup by Mara feel very town to me, which is the first time since d1 that they have been townreading so strongly.
I'm stunned that someone can completely dodge a case; hell, not even appear to read it. Instead attack some random other people, say the word "psychological" a few times to sound smart then put on a little drama show and people call them town.

Bravo scummy heads of Amethyst Kitty. I'm actually impressed.
In post 4018, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 4009, Amethyst Kitty wrote:and no, you didn't answer that part of the argument you only reacted to it to make it look like you did. The only thing that resembles an answer would be the first post and even that one was

"you're scummy but I don't want to deal with you yet" kinda post. You don't just put your top scum-read on the back burner like that. just, no.
Okay, this is going to be revolutionary, so hold on to your seat. Mafia teams have
more
than one member. I'll give you a moment to process that idea.

So even if I think that you're scummy, I may put that aside for a moment if someone else is in the spotlight, because (*gasp*) they might also be scum. Insane, right? I might be trying to figure out the alignment of more than one person at a time.

Also, being that there are so many players in this game, I will react first to what's immediately happening instead of just random old stuff. So when Day 3 started and Bacde posted completely opposite reasoning for why he wanted Nachomamma8 lynched, I called him out on it. BECAUSE IT JUST HAPPENED. I really don't care that he was pivotal in lynching thezmon221 BECAUSE ALL SIGNS ARE POINTING TO A MULTIBALL SETUP. I'm typing stuff in caps BECAUSE ITS THE FOURTH TIME I'VE EXPLAINED IT TO YOU AND YOU'RE STILL POSTING DITZY BRAINDEAD CRAP LIKE:
Amethyst Kitty wrote:you left us and went after bacde because Thez flipped Blue scum?
--
Amethyst Kitty wrote:and I have read your post, and I have responded to you.
Link it. Is it that post where you call it "bad" four times? Because that's not a response.
In post 4011, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 3905, Kublai Khan wrote: Amazingly suspect timing. When Amethyst Kitty gets 7 out of 10 votes and is clearly scum, you suddenly decide to start a counter-wagon. You need to bring something more substantial to the table than "meh" and "Fuck it".
Explain to me in one sentence why ak is "clearly scum".
This reeks of an "I don't give a shit about your case" attitude.

--
@penguin_alien - I guessing that mastin2 listed Thor665 as "smurfed" instead of shot because it's "funny".

<<< This is correct. The Important Links post lists the correct flavor of "shot". >>>
In post 4062, Kublai Khan wrote:So.. Back to lynching Amethyst Kitty?
In post 4129, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 4081, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4035, ffullisade wrote:I think you are red scum and there is someone on your team who is coaching you
Are you suggesting that the red scum team has day talk?
It's official. Bulbazak isn't scum. Same for ffullisade.
In post 4084, Rena wrote:I'm not feeling an AK scum. It seems too easy.

I could easily see Seanald as scum ie lurking through most of the days to the extent I forget he's actually playing this game, coming in to bandwagon that sort of thing.
Easy? Pfft. The people on the Amethyst Kitty wagon were townier than those making excuses to stay off it.

If you want an easy wagon, look at Seanald. It's super-easy to wagon the guy that isn't putting up much of a fight.
In post 4115, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Wrong. You get something from the lynch, but it's nor what you desired. You still get information, but it's using that information to your advantage.
Second time Amethyst Kitty has encouraged a wagon on someone that they aren't voting.

It's still a scum move.
In post 4123, Amethyst Kitty wrote:what's the town motivation of setting up mislynches in the way Khan did because I can't really think of any.
Except I didn't "set up a mislynch". I pointed out that it's a scum move to say stuff like "hey, oversoul is town guys", and do
nothing
to prevent the lynch. No arguments, no counter-wagons, no show of town-tells, no meta arguments. Nuh-thang.

Except
after
I said that to tried to start a counter-wagon on EddieFenix. Because you knew that I was dead-on right.
In post 4135, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 4132, Desperado wrote:Khan I take it you agree with my reservations re: the seanald wagon?
I do.
In post 4131, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Kk:

I been told that if I move the vote its going right back on you. I'd vote Seanald, but I'm not allowed, but good job on trying to twist a conversation to your benefit.

Yet other people are saying so and so are scum, but you're not saying jack shit to them for not voting.
"twist a conversation"? WTF? It's one of the things about you I called scummy back in post 3770.

And calling someone town while not stopping their lynch IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DIFFERENT from saying "so and so is scum" and not voting. Only scum would try to play dumb and not understand that.
In post 4559, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 4552, Amethyst Kitty wrote:So we are back to this argument again? You need to let it freaken go I swear. This ISN'T helping anyone and certainly helping scum more by engaging in this useless tunneling behavior.
In post 4553, mastin2 wrote:Kublai Khan - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
---
Just reminding everyone that Amethyst Kitty is still scum.

I'm behind and reading.

In post 4827, mastin2 wrote:Massive apologies for the delay. I should have set the deadline for Monday where I could have started day (close to) on time. My appointment left me quite a bit late. Sorry.

<<< High spirits might not be in plentiful supply, but the citizens are determined not to let that get in their way. I mean, looking outside, it's such a lovely day and night. The weather's gorgeous, there's no clouds, the stars the moon the sun are all shining, and it looks like things will be nice and

*BAM*

...Nice and bright. Sure, there may be a lot of bad things going on, but life would recover sooner or later. There's plenty to look forward to! If they would survive, the citizens would have a lot left to thrive on. The violence in the streets might be insane, but not a challenge impossible to beat. They may be up against demons, and they're not exactly angels themselves, but surely, they can manage to win. They're all happy to

*BAM*

*ahem*

All happy to be a part of this lovely city.

Come daybreak, they knew there would be casualties, but they didn't expect what they were going to see. Dead in her house was the purest of them: she had been sweet, innocent, young, and perhaps naive, which would make the loss of their dear little angel all the more of a tragedy.
ArcAngel9
was not a threat, yet clearly her death was meant as a message.

At the other side of town, the next dead body is found next to his van:
Kublai Khan
has been shot. But...why the heck was he driving a van in the middle of the night? Looking inside reveals the contents of the van: it's clearly meant more as a party van, because there's a luxurious couch along with alcohol and several drugs. But wait...what else is there? Knockout gas? Restraints to tie people? Hmm, maybe looking at the couch closer to see what's on it would b--EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWW, gross!

...NOBODY should have to see that. "Party Van" indeed. Just not the type of party half the members 'invited' to would enjoy.

...Despite the depravity present, searching for any connections to the mafia turns up nothing. No weapons, no notes. He was a harmless wisecracking guy who just so happened to have a dark side--which, given the nature of these findings, was probably meant to be used for good. >>>

ArcAngel9
Vanilla Townie
Killed Night Three
Kublai Khan
Town Jailkeeper
Killed Night Three

Day Four!

Deadline for Day Four is Wednesday, July 31st, at 12:30 PM, which is in (expired on 2013-07-31 12:30:00).
With
alive, it's
to lynch.
Also, keeps insisting on the hoods being clean when one was clearly dirty so far. So why can't others be dirty too?
In post 5547, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5536, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Don't misrep me. I never said I wanted CTD lynched. if I did my vote would be on him which it isn't.

I don't see how you
aren't
following PoE and going by your own reads if you think there's still scum left over in the 'hoods.
The hoods are CTD, Desp, and ThAd. I think one may be blue.

That leaves 1 or 0 blue and 2 or 3 red out of

3. Cephir
4. Nachomamma8
7. Bacde
9. Bulbazak
14. penguin_alien
21. Amethyst Kitty (Malakittens+MS Marangal)
22. ffullisade (fferylit+pirate mollie)
23. Human Destroyer

So, why would I not do both?
I think he has tried to jump on convenient lynches and wagons and hasn't really given reads on anyone but the people he's been tunneling (AM and AA9). AA9 flipped green and so will AM

Vote PV!!!
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

... AK..

Not AM, but Amethyst Mala would have been a cute name too!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 5567, CrashTextDummie wrote:
In post 5556, Bulbazak wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure on who the last scum is via PoE, which I've outlined multiple times. I have actual reasons for going after CTD rather than another member of the neighborhoods, and I think I'm right on the money. If you don't think so, then please explain why I'm wrong.
Do you have actual reasons other than neighborhood speculation?
I didn't like the way you pushed me yesterday. Your primary reason was that you thought I was scum partners with Nero and that we were distancing from each other. Yet, with your primary case on Nero, you were voting for me instead. Later, you said that you still thought Nero was scum, but that we were not partners. However, you still kept your vote on me. All your reasons for voting me yesterday were repeatedly countered, yet you continued to push them almost out of desperation.

On hindsight, I also no longer feel that the plays I thought made you town came from a town mindset. Your wanting time to post final thought was a survival mechanism, since ThAd was going to shoot you during the night, and although you commented on everything else in the game, you purposely held off on delivering any final thoughts whatsoever. If I was town in that position, my primary focus would be getting those final reads out first, followed by commenting on current events. You stalled for the entirety of d3, and in the end, you still didn't deliver any final reads, although I think people had forgotten about it by that point.

I also feel that my initial gut read of the massclaim suggestion was correct in that it was rolefishing. Sure, you eventually came out with reads based off of it, but given the time between the initial call for a massclaim and your analysis, that would have been easy to fake.

I also no longer feel that you outing your neighborhood was town driven. You saw an opportunity in Syry's flip, and you essentially threw your neighbor under the bus for towncred, and subsequently suggested this line of investigation, which you are now trying to refute. I think that you saw it as a chance to gain towncred, and as soon as you realized that Syrys' flip wouldn't help you in that regard whatsoever, you quickly withdrew it, which I'm not sure you would if you were town.
In post 5567, CrashTextDummie wrote: I don't get not moving your vote off of Nero when it was very clear there was support for a Seanald wagon, lynching Seanald should have been a very desirable outcome for you and you made no attempt to make the day about anything other than Bulba vs. Rena.
I moved my vote off of Nero, because it was close to deadline and no one was willing to lynch Nero with me. To be honest, I would have preferred a Nero lynch, but since no one was willing to vote him, I switched to my other scumread, whose wagon was building up.
In post 5576, Baezu wrote:My case for Peregrine:
Calls AM town

Calls AA9 scum:
Red Ryu was either killed because Red Mafia was looking to kill Blue Mafia, or Red Mafia wanted to get rid of a strong townie.
The fact that his wagon got to 6(?) votes at one point means he couldn't have been too townie, so he was probably killed while being scumhunted by Red Mafia.

Since I think that rather than waste thier kill on the Blue mafia team if they can help it, Red Mafia would first try, in some way shape or form, to lynch Blue mafia if they can.

Red Mafia
:
Bulbazak
penguin_alien
Kublai Khan
Human Destroyer
ArcAngel9
In post 4330, PeregrineV wrote:@ArcAngel- I have you as probably town based on play, but I want to have the reasoning presented fully so others may be able to use it.

What changed, scumCat?
In post 2699, Nachomamma8 wrote:But, taking this trip through your ISO reminded me that I'm unclear on a majority of your stances on players. Can I get your T-->S list?
Here are just reads;

1. thezmon221 - null
4. Nachomamma8 - townish
7. Bacde - null
8. EddieFenix - null
9. Bulbazak - town
11. Red Ryu - scummish
12. Syryana - null
13. Desperado - null
14. penguin_alien - null
15. Slandaar - scummy
16. Oversoul - townish
17. Seanald - scummy
18. ThAdmiral - town
19. Haylen - null
20. Kublai Khan - town
24. ArcAngel9 [1] - town
In post 2884, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I'd like to know what pushes look Genuine because I havn't really paid attention to KK and I think he looked pretty bad towards the end of the day yesterday
Why?
I know now you're thinking the slot looks townish, or at least less scummish, but I still want this answered.
In post 3086, Nachomamma8 wrote:Not necessarily, I just don't see why you would find him town.
She lies about things she's done to avoid explaining them and fakes emotional breakdowns as town?
Links to any examples?

In post 3086, Nachomamma8 wrote:So if you have a townread on me and a scumread on mollie and I'm calling mollie town, that's not a good thing.

<<< The spirits of the citizens were lifted by them finally making progress, but with night having fallen, they never knew what was in store for them the next day. All the thrilling adventures of bullets flying and corpses falling! Not to mention, that one drunken fool ranting and shouting in a loud voice, wandering about.

"YOU YOUNG RASCALS MOVE TOO QUICKLY! Back in MY day, we could have civilized conversations, and be intuitive about them. Why, even in my inebriated state of mind, I am still twice the man you are! I can hold my liquor, I have standards, and I don't go wasting my money on some trivial things! I am a sexy seductive man, AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! But I don't let my ego get in the way of CONVERSATION, YE DARN FOOLS. If you had taken your time, MAYBE we could have gotten MORE than just what we did, AND YET you were SO determined to WASTE your lives that YOU RUSHED into WHAAT SHOULDA BEEN SIMMPLE. So I SWEAR TO MY BEARD THAT--"
*piff*

And with that, everyone could get a peaceful night of sleep. Bad things might still be happening, but the future looks bright. Soon, the streets could be cleared of the wretched scum, fellows who could sneak into a house and rob the residents blind without causing any alarm.

...In fact, they're clear of one such fellow, unlucky enough to have been startled by the shouting of a lunatic drunk. In the streets, he was vulnerable to being gunned down. The citizens of the street would rejoice come morning.

...Until they learned that "could sneak in and rob a person blind" doesn't translate into "actually does sneak in and rob a person blind". Certainly this young fellow had sneaked into houses, but not with malevolent intent. An ex-thief who had retired to the streets because they were peaceful, this man was clearly upset to see the things he despised about himself re-lived in front of him from an outside perspective. But the real giveaway that he was no threat? His identity is made clear as
Eddie Fenix
, a teacher...at a police academy. He had turned his life around and been reborn as an upstanding citizen, and thus, was of no threat.

Though not quite as much of an upset, the people are still saddened to learn the method by which the crazy drunkard many of them secretly enjoyed the musings of had been silenced. Shot point-blank with a silencer, Papa
Thor665
lay dead, his horned helmet not offering him the invulnerability of the god (and simultaneously, devil) he claimed to be.

Still, life goes on, and a new day has dawned. What's the worst that could happen?
(Oh, dear...)
>>>

EddieFenix
Town Rolecop
Shot Night Two
Thor665
Vanilla Townie
Smurfed Night Two

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Three's deadline is Monday, July 1st, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-01 12:30:00).

In post 2395, Seanald wrote:....really all in one page right in a row, someone is scum here. I lean nacho/Cephrir most.
If you're going to make this (bad) point, why leave off the BeautyAndTheBeast vote? It followed the Cephrir vote and had the same general format {no other comment except vote}.

In post 2453, Amethyst Kitty wrote:are we seriously Lynching OS? that dude is town as fuck.
If Oversoul flips town. Amethyst Kitty is definite scum. (calling a town flip while doing nothing to prevent it)
In post 2457, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Vote Nero, People. There IS An OS Alternative.
Why do you do shit like this? You were voting Oversoul, then you jumped off and are promoting a counter-wagon. All of this without any post by Oversoul? WTF?

If you say that this is a hydra miscommunication thing, then one of you seriously needs to drop this game because this sort of shit is ridiculous.
In post 2469, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Not defensive, I just have issues with people coming into page 99 of a game and trying to make an argument based on the first 10, acting like they're hot shit as they do.
Why? The first ten pages of the game are where scum are most exposed. They haven't started figuring out how to manipulate people yet.
In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:Its a 24 player game an current site meta suggest more than 1 killing faction. 6 scum seems the ideal number, weather its a 5 man scum team and a sk or two 3 man scum teams.

But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well. Why is this a sin for me but not them?

Technically you broke the multiball cherry in . Also, the big difference is that you wrote
likely
multiball whereas they said something along the lines of "it might be multiball because I'm too much of a stubborn fool to admit I'm possibly wrong about a scumread". (Paraphrased, of course)

Also, you're really stretching the definition of multiball if you want it to include 5maf+1SK. Multiball is two scum teams.
In post 2600, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Still trying to convince Mala of my read, while I do so I'm going to say that this is a clever way to set-up two mislynches.
In post 2600, Amethyst Kitty wrote:first, I did not " do nothing to prevent it" and I have been calling OS town all game. part of my attack on Nacho was because he was choosing such a terrible target to go after early on
Yes, you've literally been calling Oversoul town all game. Whoop-de-doo. Anyone can post an unexplained stance repeatedly. But if you really, really didn't want Oversoul to be lynched (you've been clearing him with the tenacity of a mason), then you would have explained the town-read. Or made a better case besides going "hey that guy!".

From my vantage point it looks like you're trying to earn townie-brownie points by calling Oversoul a mislynch. And I'm going to deny you.
In post 2602, Amethyst Kitty wrote:then there's his interactions with OS. He just recently stated that he felt like he couldn't trust OS for doing the gambit, though when OS initially admitted that it was a gambit,
instead of showing distrust he was actually open to what OS might have learned from it
. The only time he has ever shown any negative emotion towards OS and what he's done with his gambit is when OS wagon started picking up. Before then, he didn't really care about him
In post 2625, Thor665 wrote:Well, at least you stuck with your second soft claim.

...eh, that post still feels fairly town and I think it flows with the logic of your fakeclaim gambit.
That's null. I called attention to the softclaim when I made a case on him. He had to make it part of the new claim.

Plus he listed the
number
of BP that he is.

In post 2962, Kublai Khan wrote:I'm curious to see where Amethyst Kitty's line of questioning is going. But not really. They are scum.

---

I'm not bothering reading any Bacde posts until he can post something substantial and not just random braindead tunnelling bullshit.

---
Oh, Seanald is scum too. He's been playing enough to not WIFOM a NK so strongly. Especially with such open leading questions.

Did anyone get a message from Syryana confirming his alignment? If not then I'm guessing that Seanald-scum or someone in his mafia did.

---
In post 2905, Bulbazak wrote:The question remains: What do you think of CTD's claim and its implications?

---

ThAdmiral - ???
Desperado - ???

And Bacde is claiming vig with no kill on the board? I smell bullshit on that one.

---
In post 2951, Thor665 wrote:Though, actually, who was it who was actually telling me that OS's claims didn't make logical sense considering his eventual BP claim?
Was me.
I've got a town-read on Haylen right now though. How would you feel if I started an Amethyst Kitty wagon?

and he honestly didn't even bother with us until I started voicing my suspicions on him

1784 - Amethyst Kitty - "Cephrir, Nacho, Ryu, Eddie, and possibly Hanzo are my scum reads."

1809 - Kublai Khan - "Very willing to lynch Day 1: Red Ryu, Oversoul, Amethyst Kitty, Baby Spice"

1868 - Amethyst Kitty - "Will talk to Mala, though I'd be fine with voting Cephrir, KK, Desp, and Ryu, possibly Thor and Nacho"

---

ThAdmiral - ???
Desperado - ???
Reminds me:
What do people (not just KK, but KK can answer too) are the chances that at least one, if not two, of the neighborhoods are town-scum neighborhoods? I personally would say the chances are pretty good.
It's still out-guess the mod territory. And I've played with the mod in a multiball Large Normal with all-town neighborhoods. Treat as VT and scum-hunt normally.
---
In post 2968, Thor665 wrote:@People paying any attention at all to the Vig claim -
Eh, we just lynched someone for lying about a claim. Who in their right mind fakeclaims after that?
In post 3715, Bacde wrote:Thezmon I saw as a link to scumcho, since he was the one being THE MOST fency and weird about me voting for nacho. So I strung him up. But he flipped blue--the only natural conclusion I could make, that continued my train of thought of the thezmon-nacho link, was to assume that nacho is indeed bluescum.

Eh. It's more like you've already got the conclusion that Nachomamma8 is scum and you just followed whatever course it takes to re-reach that conclusion.

----

I want this. His justification for Bacde scum looks like a reach and him not following through on the Kitty scum read after the toasty flip leads me to believe that he didn't really didn't really believe in that in the first place which means he probably was, in fact, looking to go after two mislynches.

Thing is, if we were town, based on what he has stated on us yesterday us not posting much should have triggered suspicion on his part. He hasn't even mentioned us at all today. He needs to die.

Do you maybe remember that there was a "blue mafia" flip at the start of the next day? Do you think maybe that was a bit of a game-changer? That maybe I had to reconsider things a little?

This game still has so many players that I haven't really conducted any deep-seated analysis. If I see activity from Bacde at the start of Day 3 that makes me want to shine a light on it and question it, then that's what I'll do.

I still find you quite scummy. Same with penguin_alien. I'll pursue the case when I'm good and ready to write it out properly.

tl;dr - Calm yo tits.
--
In post 3743, Human Destroyer wrote:Still waiting on Rena to claim those results...

Early stuff:
> : Strong reaction against Red Ryu trying todirect night actions, but never spoke a word against anyone else doing stuff like vig-directing.

Oversoul stuff:
> Doing nothing to try to push any counter-wagons to Oversoul or stop his lynch in any way until I called her out on it.
--- After that, she started up a case on EddieFenix, which indicates to me that she knows I had a very legitimate point and changed her actions accordingly.

OMGUS! and now stuff
> Ignores me until I put her on a scum list. Then I magically end up on her scum list.
> Makes a case on why I'm scummy, but refers to nothing that occured previous to first reason for calling me scummy
--- Smells like a reads first, justification later type of activity. Which she's been doing all game.
--- Also doing the bullshit hydra thing of "oh, my partner had a x-read, I'll let them explain" "...." <- No explanation or anything ever given
In post 3787, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I don't do 1vs1 get over yourself. 1vs1 don't help anyone in my mind and sometimes are used as a scum advantage because it gets everyone so wrapped up in it and people forget to hunt.
Wait, what? You called me scummy and vote for me when there's a wagon on thAdmiral going on. But when that wagon disintegrates and I vote you back, you back off?

In post 3787, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Bacade stfu. You aren't fucking obv town. So just stfu.

and
In post 3909, Amethyst Kitty wrote:1) though, if you want to look at someone who is badly pushing at Bacde that is scum I would look at Khan because of the fact that not only does he push Bacde terribly, be had better pushes to go after, pushes that he apparently believed in but suddenly dropped for him.

3) I also find it strange that he pins CTD as super-obvious town, but he doesn't give Bacde the exact same extension even though he's done a shit-load for town with his "anti-town" play.

6) he made a shallow case on us based on Oversoul flipping town, doesn't pursue it.

7) when I originally bring up my scum read on him, all he does is ask if anyone remembers our reads and, in doing such discrediting us

8) we
were
scummy enough to warrant a wagon, though he doesn't really initiate it but waits to see if others would do it first

9) Sheeps onto Thez, because of what Bacde said who he currently finds scummy...

10) I had to actually PUSH him to make a case on he, and all the things he is calling me out on has very shallow thought processes to them.

11) alot of his reasons for things are just as, even his reasons for why he thinks people are town.
1) "Badly" is a useless judgement call to make in a mafia game. Were my points bad? Was the timing bad? It sounds like you just hate my choice of targets which, given that we have a named mafia group (i.e. probably multiball), there is no evidence that Bacde isn't a non-blue scum.

3) CrashTextDummie is breaking things point rationally and in a way that I can understand his thought process. Bacde spends 75 pages calling Nachomamma8 scum with little reasoning, then "Squirrel!" they are voting together for someone. Then back to calling Nachomamma8 scum. I don't understand Bacde and he's very reluctant to explain himself. So he doesn't get the same town-points that CrashTextDummie gets.

4) Again. "Bad". Well, your case on me is bad. Damn, that's much easier to say something is bad instead of saying something substantial.

7) No, I specifically addressed the fact that your scum-read on me is based on nothing but OMGUS. You
still
haven't given an alternative explanation for why I ever ended up on your scumlist.

8) WTF?

10) So shallow that you haven't bothered to refute or provide alternative explanations?

11) Oh shit, did you forget to write "bad" there? That's the lynchpin of your whole case! You can't be forgetting that word!

Summary:

When I replaced in, I found four players to be very scummy when reading: (Oversoul, Red Ryu, you, and Baby Spice/penguin_alien). I only have one vote and it's incredibly inefficient to make four simultaneous cases. So Day 1 I pushed a case on Oversoul. After Day 2 started, Bacde made a good case on thezmon221, so you got put on the back burner a little longer. Day 3, Bacde opened with some posts that rubbed me the wrong way because his logic doesn't make any kind of sense to me. Since he is a very active player, I made on case on him and
. Then the ThAdmiral case started up. I didn't agree with it, but I didn't have any reason to debunk it either. So I spent some time questioning it. Then that crumbled, so it was suddenly the perfect time to put my cards on the table about why I find you scummy.

Besides the fact that I'm "bad" and saying "bad" things. The entirety of your case seems to revolve on the fact that I didn't drop everything and try to constantly ineffectually get you lynched no matter what else is happening in the game. You seem absolutely mystified about the concept of a back-burner. I think this exposes that you've really only been skimming the thread and looking for mentions of your name so you can try to defuse any potential wagon before they start. Like scum does. Because you're scum and that's bad.
In post 3939, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Khan, Red Ryu was killed at night... not lynched the next day... you just admitted to killing him. thanks for that.
In post 3939, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I am not calling you scummy for lynching scum, I'm calling you scummy for attacking the leader of that day's scum lynch

YOU ADMIT THAT WE WERE A TOP SCUM-READ, YET YOU GO AFTER BACDE TODAY WHO LED THE LYNCH ON SCUM.

we were a scummier read to you all game, but you pursue Bacde today over us until I called you out on it. Bacde who lead the wagon on scum yesterday despite being under heavy attack. why?
That is the ONLY argument to your case and I've answered it 3 separate times (, , and ). You don't care. You literally do not care. So why do you keep asking "why?" as if you're scum-hunting?
In post 3939, Amethyst Kitty wrote:and yes, you did try to subtly discredit us. I mean, what else would the whole "quick, who can tell me who are their reads" thing could be, especially when I'm attacking you.

You aren't even addressing my points, just throwing them off to the side... again
You were going around asking "Hey, why do you have a town read on KK?". I'm glad that you're acknowledging that that was an attack and not some sort of legitimate attempt to scum-hunt.

WTF? I addressed EVERY SINGLE ONE of your points. Try actually reading my posts. You've addressed nothing of what I've wrote. Not even a flat-out denial. Literally the closest thing you've done to addressing anything I've written it a 3 letter word. And I can actually use the word "literally" correctly.
In post 3959, Desperado wrote:Yeah that is pretty weak, in Khan's mind all three of you are bluescum so it's not really an outrageous mistake. Certainly not a freudian slip.
Except when I showed that you were coaching blue-scum Red Ryu. You really haven't read a single thing I've posted, have you? Dingos monkey dishwasher fartfart. Doesn't even matter what I type right here at all.
In post 3977, Bulbazak wrote:Mala's tantrum and the followup by Mara feel very town to me, which is the first time since d1 that they have been townreading so strongly.
I'm stunned that someone can completely dodge a case; hell, not even appear to read it. Instead attack some random other people, say the word "psychological" a few times to sound smart then put on a little drama show and people call them town.

In post 4009, Amethyst Kitty wrote:and no, you didn't answer that part of the argument you only reacted to it to make it look like you did. The only thing that resembles an answer would be the first post and even that one was

"you're scummy but I don't want to deal with you yet" kinda post. You don't just put your top scum-read on the back burner like that. just, no.
Okay, this is going to be revolutionary, so hold on to your seat. Mafia teams have
more

So even if I think that you're scummy, I may put that aside for a moment if someone else is in the spotlight, because (*gasp*) they might also be scum. Insane, right? I might be trying to figure out the alignment of more than one person at a time.

Also, being that there are so many players in this game, I will react first to what's immediately happening instead of just random old stuff. So when Day 3 started and Bacde posted completely opposite reasoning for why he wanted Nachomamma8 lynched, I called him out on it. BECAUSE IT JUST HAPPENED. I really don't care that he was pivotal in lynching thezmon221 BECAUSE ALL SIGNS ARE POINTING TO A MULTIBALL SETUP. I'm typing stuff in caps BECAUSE ITS THE FOURTH TIME I'VE EXPLAINED IT TO YOU AND YOU'RE STILL POSTING DITZY BRAINDEAD CRAP LIKE:
Amethyst Kitty wrote:you left us and went after bacde because Thez flipped Blue scum?
--
Link it. Is it that post where you call it "bad" four times? Because that's not a response.
In post 3905, Kublai Khan wrote: Amazingly suspect timing. When Amethyst Kitty gets 7 out of 10 votes and is clearly scum, you suddenly decide to start a counter-wagon. You need to bring something more substantial to the table than "meh" and "Fuck it".

--
@penguin_alien - I guessing that mastin2 listed Thor665 as "smurfed" instead of shot because it's "funny".

<<< This is correct. The Important Links post lists the correct flavor of "shot". >>>
In post 4035, ffullisade wrote:I think you are red scum and there is someone on your team who is coaching you

I could easily see Seanald as scum ie lurking through most of the days to the extent I forget he's actually playing this game, coming in to bandwagon that sort of thing.
Easy? Pfft. The people on the Amethyst Kitty wagon were townier than those making excuses to stay off it.

If you want an easy wagon, look at Seanald. It's super-easy to wagon the guy that isn't putting up much of a fight.
In post 4115, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Wrong. You get something from the lynch, but it's nor what you desired. You still get information, but it's using that information to your advantage.
Second time Amethyst Kitty has encouraged a wagon on someone that they aren't voting.

It's still a scum move.
In post 4123, Amethyst Kitty wrote:what's the town motivation of setting up mislynches in the way Khan did because I can't really think of any.
Except I didn't "set up a mislynch". I pointed out that it's a scum move to say stuff like "hey, oversoul is town guys", and do
nothing
to prevent the lynch. No arguments, no counter-wagons, no show of town-tells, no meta arguments. Nuh-thang.

Except
after
I said that to tried to start a counter-wagon on EddieFenix. Because you knew that I was dead-on right.
In post 4132, Desperado wrote:Khan I take it you agree with my reservations re: the seanald wagon?
I do.

I been told that if I move the vote its going right back on you. I'd vote Seanald, but I'm not allowed, but good job on trying to twist a conversation to your benefit.

Yet other people are saying so and so are scum, but you're not saying jack shit to them for not voting.
"twist a conversation"? WTF? It's one of the things about you I called scummy back in post 3770.

And calling someone town while not stopping their lynch IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DIFFERENT from saying "so and so is scum" and not voting. Only scum would try to play dumb and not understand that.
In post 4552, Amethyst Kitty wrote:So we are back to this argument again? You need to let it freaken go I swear. This ISN'T helping anyone and certainly helping scum more by engaging in this useless tunneling behavior.
---

I'm behind and reading.

In post 4827, mastin2 wrote:Massive apologies for the delay. I should have set the deadline for Monday where I could have started day (close to) on time. My appointment left me quite a bit late. Sorry.

<<< High spirits might not be in plentiful supply, but the citizens are determined not to let that get in their way. I mean, looking outside, it's such a lovely day and night. The weather's gorgeous, there's no clouds, the stars the moon the sun are all shining, and it looks like things will be nice and

*BAM*

...Nice and bright. Sure, there may be a lot of bad things going on, but life would recover sooner or later. There's plenty to look forward to! If they would survive, the citizens would have a lot left to thrive on. The violence in the streets might be insane, but not a challenge impossible to beat. They may be up against demons, and they're not exactly angels themselves, but surely, they can manage to win. They're all happy to

*BAM*

*ahem*

Come daybreak, they knew there would be casualties, but they didn't expect what they were going to see. Dead in her house was the purest of them: she had been sweet, innocent, young, and perhaps naive, which would make the loss of their dear little angel all the more of a tragedy.
ArcAngel9

Kublai Khan
has been shot. But...why the heck was he driving a van in the middle of the night? Looking inside reveals the contents of the van: it's clearly meant more as a party van, because there's a luxurious couch along with alcohol and several drugs. But wait...what else is there? Knockout gas? Restraints to tie people? Hmm, maybe looking at the couch closer to see what's on it would b--EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWW, gross!

...NOBODY should have to see that. "Party Van" indeed. Just not the type of party half the members 'invited' to would enjoy.

...Despite the depravity present, searching for any connections to the mafia turns up nothing. No weapons, no notes. He was a harmless wisecracking guy who just so happened to have a dark side--which, given the nature of these findings, was probably meant to be used for good. >>>

ArcAngel9
Vanilla Townie
Killed Night Three
Kublai Khan
Town Jailkeeper
Killed Night Three

Day Four!

Deadline for Day Four is Wednesday, July 31st, at 12:30 PM, which is in (expired on 2013-07-31 12:30:00).
With
alive, it's
to lynch.
Also, keeps insisting on the hoods being clean when one was clearly dirty so far. So why can't others be dirty too?
In post 5536, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Don't misrep me. I never said I wanted CTD lynched. if I did my vote would be on him which it isn't.

I don't see how you
aren't
following PoE and going by your own reads if you think there's still scum left over in the 'hoods.

3. Cephir
4. Nachomamma8
7. Bacde
9. Bulbazak
14. penguin_alien
23. Human Destroyer

I think he has tried to jump on convenient lynches and wagons and hasn't really given reads on anyone but the people he's been tunneling (AM and AA9). AA9 flipped green and so will AM

Vote PV!!!
That is a horrible case. 1.) Saying that scum is likely to be within a certain group is not the same as calling someone scum. 2.) Reads tend to change throughout the game. It is not unusual that PV's read on AK changed within 2000 posts. I've noticed that scum tend to like to make cases based on these types of connections, hoping to paint the picture of contradictions that don't exist. It is a stretched point, and scum tend to favor those. 3.) He actually said in the very post that you quoted that he thinks that there is blue scum in the neighborhoods. Your point there is invalid.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5523, penguin_alien wrote:Which of these reads takes priority for you, Nacho? Or are they not mutually exclusive?
ThAd read takes priority; doesn't make sense for redscum to have two killstoppers or for bluescum to have two roleblockers, so if we kill bluescum and there's no roleblockers, then ThAd dies instantly. The reads aren't necessarily mutually exclusive: if PV flips redscum, I'll be extremely suspicious of ThAd. If PV flips bluescum then I'd rather sort out the other blue before sorting Thad, if that makes sense.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 5579, Nachomamma8 wrote:If PV flips bluescum then I'd rather sort out the other blue before sorting Thad, if that makes sense.
Why do you think there are 2 bluescum left?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Because 10 scum at the beginning of the game seems a bit excessive.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 5581, Nachomamma8 wrote:Because 10 scum at the beginning of the game seems a bit excessive.
It does to me too. I'm just wondering why you're thinking 2 teams of 4 instead of 2 teams of 3.

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 5582, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 5581, Nachomamma8 wrote:Because 10 scum at the beginning of the game seems a bit excessive.
It does to me too. I'm just wondering why you're thinking 2 teams of 4 instead of 2 teams of 3.
^^^^
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 5567, CrashTextDummie wrote:Pretty terrible post. We've firmly established that there's a scum roleblocker.
So wait.

Not only did they block ThAd every night, they somehow managed to

a) know he was a vig before he claimed it (didn't he claim like Day 3 or something? I could be wrong on this)
b) roleblock Rena at the same time for, at the very least, Night 3
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:42 pm

"ThAd is town because there is a scum roleblocker" isn't an argument.

Especially when someone else has claimed roleblocked on the same night as them.
Are you ready for this?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 5585, Human Destroyer wrote:"ThAd is town because there is a scum roleblocker" isn't an argument.

yeah

and I told him I wanted to talk to him and he never responded

VOTE: thadVOTE:
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by ffullisade »

VOTE: thad
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 5586, ffullisade wrote:
In post 5585, Human Destroyer wrote:"ThAd is town because there is a scum roleblocker" isn't an argument.

yeah

and I told him I wanted to talk to him and he never responded

VOTE: thadVOTE:
*Coughs* No relative tell.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by ffullisade »

that isn't the relative tell I have so I am not sure what dumb point you are trying to make here
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:02 pm

In post 5565, Bulbazak wrote:I've been pretty clear about why I think certain people are scum. Trying to discredit my position by dismissing it as OMGUS just solidifies my read of you.
I'd prefer to call it "tactical counterattacks" rather than "OMGUS", if that's okay with you.

What read? The one that was made when I called you out on lying and you cried about how I was trying to stop discussion...even though we...continued discussing?

Erm...right...
Are you ready for this?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 5589, ffullisade wrote:that isn't the relative tell I have so I am not sure what dumb point you are trying to make here
Be nice. Put yours claws back into your paws.

Remember when I kept laughing once we died in TfT because he kept throwing his relative tell off like wild-fire. He's not doing it here. Why are you trying to yet go after
another
PR? You went after Rena (I did too) because you thought she was a scum-watcher.

There's reasons besides "role block" that could cause a kill to not go through. First off - Seanald flipped mafia doctor - so there's one. There's a few other mafia PR's that could potentially block a kill.

Try exploring all possibilities first.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 5590, Human Destroyer wrote: What read? The one that was made when I called you out on lying and you cried about how I was trying to stop discussion...even though we...continued discussing?
I didn't lie. I kept trying to get you to explain your thought process, and you kept refusing to do so and then would attack me for trying to understand your motivation. That's what I find to be scummy.

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 5591, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 5589, ffullisade wrote:that isn't the relative tell I have so I am not sure what dumb point you are trying to make here
then stop being catty.
Remember when I kept laughing once we died in TfT because he kept throwing his relative tell off like wild-fire. He's not doing it here. Why are you trying to yet go after
another
I don't remember that at all. I only remember him throwing it off once. and when we talked about it didn't I specifically tell you that it was poor form to bring up how a player reads another player in a game? so why do you keep doing it

I didn't think rena was the scum watcher I thought she was scum mebbe fakeclaiming.
There's reasons besides "role block" that could cause a kill to not go through. First off - Seanald flipped mafia doctor - so there's one. There's a few other mafia PR's that could potentially block a kill.

if fery would have let me you would be lynched by now. your whole post is an appeal and it looks like you are trying to steer any suspicion from thad. I mean you said itt that he was dropping "the tell" and now you want to change your story? plz
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 5593, ffullisade wrote:
In post 5591, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
then stop being catty.
another
I don't remember that at all. I only remember him throwing it off once. and when we talked about it didn't I specifically tell you that it was poor form to bring up how a player reads another player in a game? so why do you keep doing it

I didn't think rena was the scum watcher I thought she was scum mebbe fakeclaiming.

if fery would have let me you would be lynched by now. your whole post is an appeal and it looks like you are trying to steer any suspicion from thad. I mean you said itt that he was dropping "the tell" and now you want to change your story? plz
Funny. You are super funny tonight.

I'm not directly stating it so it's vague as fuck. So have fun with him trying to figure out what I mean. No you didn't say that actually, but if you are going to go after someone and ignore a relative tell as a whole then I'm going to poke at you for it.

You still went after her.

Why do I not believe this last part? My whole post is not an appeal - My whole post is trying to get you to step away instead of trying to lynch another possible PR. I know I said it at first, but since then I saw nothing. I'm starting to warm up to ThAd town.

You thought he was town and now you don't, but hey as I said there's possibilities other than being blocked.

If PereV flips scum then ThAd is likely town. If PereV flips red scum then we know how ThAd's kill got possibly blocked in the first place.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5568, CrashTextDummie wrote:Lots of people telling me Bulba is town and they can't all be scum.
AK's read in particular is rather compelling after the Nero flip
, and I'm begrudgingly going to give it a rest for now.

unvote, vote: PeregrineV
I'm too stupid to figure out what this means. Please elaborate greatly.

Is it like saying "Peregrine's read on AK is particularly telling after the Senald's flip"?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5569, Baezu wrote:That's a very interesting case, PV. I wonder though if it could just be scum trying to pin it on her as it were.
Pretend it's a case on Nacho and rip it to shreds.

Or Vote AK.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5570, Amethyst Kitty wrote:This is a weak case when you originally brought it up, and it is a weak case now. Futhermore,
it is more incriminating than you make it sound
, and it is absolute WIFOM. My own meta points to me not doing these kinds of kills as scum, why would I do it here?
Did you just say I not only understated my case on you being scum (meaning it's better in reality than I presented it), but just use self-meta as a hydra about why you would never kill the people who think you are scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by ffullisade »

VOTE: perv
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5576, Baezu wrote:My case for Peregrine:
Calls AM town

Calls AA9 scum:

Red Mafia
:
Bulbazak
penguin_alien
Kublai Khan
Human Destroyer
ArcAngel9

What changed, scumCat?
Here are just reads;

1. thezmon221 - null
4. Nachomamma8 - townish
7. Bacde - null
8. EddieFenix - null
9. Bulbazak - town
11. Red Ryu - scummish
12. Syryana - null
13. Desperado - null
14. penguin_alien - null
15. Slandaar - scummy
16. Oversoul - townish
17. Seanald - scummy
18. ThAdmiral - town
19. Haylen - null
20. Kublai Khan - town
24. ArcAngel9 [1] - town
Why?
Links to any examples?

*piff*

Eddie Fenix

Thor665

(Oh, dear...)
>>>

EddieFenix
Town Rolecop
Shot Night Two
Thor665
Vanilla Townie
Smurfed Night Two

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

likely

Plus he listed the
number
of BP that he is.

---

---

---

---

ThAdmiral - ???
Desperado - ???

---
Was me.

---

ThAdmiral - ???
Desperado - ???
Reminds me:
---

----

tl;dr - Calm yo tits.
--

Early stuff:

Oversoul stuff:

OMGUS! and now stuff

and

8) we
were

still

8) WTF?

Summary:

more

--

--

It's still a scum move.
nothing

Except
after
I do.

---

I'm behind and reading.

*BAM*

*BAM*

*ahem*

ArcAngel9

Kublai Khan

ArcAngel9
Vanilla Townie
Killed Night Three
Kublai Khan
Town Jailkeeper
Killed Night Three

Day Four!

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

I don't see how you
aren't

3. Cephir
4. Nachomamma8
7. Bacde
9. Bulbazak
14. penguin_alien
23. Human Destroyer

Vote PV!!!
So, as I discover new information, or find more connections, I shouldn't evolve my reads? I should just stay with whatever I posted "before"? And I should stop reading and re-reading?

Seriously, are you bad scum or bad town?

<<< Triple-post deleted. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”