NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5500 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

AK brought up something that I forgot about.
In post 5357, Baezu wrote:
In post 5236, Nachomamma8 wrote:PV you wanna vote Rena?
If Rena flips town like she claimed, I'm putting my vote here tomorrow.

You know what? I've reread the last few pages and I do think rena is leaning more town for me.

I think scum is hiding in the current wagons.

Really thinking Seanald and Nacho are scum.
Baezu, if you are so sure that Nacho is scum, why aren't you voting him? And if you are no longer sure that Nacho is scum, what changed you mind? Also, explain the Amethyst Kitty vote.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5501 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

One-Hundred-Forty-Third Votecount
:
(First Votecount of Day Five,
AKA, the "Choice words from the nightkilled are pending." votecount.
)

Amethyst Kitty - 3 (Desperado, PeregrineV, Baezu)

penguin_alien - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
CrashTextDummie - 1 (Bulbazak)
Baezu - 1 (ffullisade)

Not Voting - 6 (CrashTextDummie, Cephrir, Nachomamma8, penguin_alien, ThAdmiral, Human Destroyer)

With
alive, it was
to lynch.

Day Five's deadline is Thursday, August 22nd, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-08-22 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Player Vote History D4
CrashTextDummie:
Cephrir:
Nachomamma8:
PeregrineV: Amethyst Kitty
Baezu: Amethysty Kitty
Bulbazak: CrashTextDummie
Desperado: Amethyst Kitty
penguin_alien:
ThAdmiral:
Amethyst Kitty: penguin_alien
ffullisade:
Human Destroyer:

Spoiler: Vote History D4
on Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 04:02p,
Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5484.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 04:19p,
PeregrineV
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5485.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 04:32p,
Baezu
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5486.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 05:10p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
penguin_alien
in post 5488.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 05:37p,
Bulbazak
votes
CrashTextDummie
in post 5490.
On Fri, Aug 8/02/13 @ 08:05p,
ffullisade
votes
Baezu
in post 5496.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5502 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Cephrir »

Needless to say Seanald's posts are less than a gold mine, but there is one noticeable trend...
In post 871, Seanald wrote:
In post 870, Amethyst Kitty wrote:LOL. Someone says have Seanald as a vig pick and he appears.
because im here trying to catch up in the game. So by your opinion anyone who mentions Vigging me I should just lurk that shit out right?
Actually responds when AK calls him out.
In post 879, Seanald wrote:
In post 877, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Any gut feels of reads or anything.
I feel an overwhelming compulsion to follow the flowchart.....
Responds to AK without saying anything.
In post 1045, Seanald wrote:I want to hear from Nacho before I follow the tomatos, and damn your tomatoes look good man.

also, never seen you town post this hard mala, its like not even a question.

@Mac, I'd like to know what you think of this game so far, you've been skirting this shit too long, pipe up sonny.
Calls AK clear town, which they aren't.
In post 1583, Seanald wrote:
In post 1550, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Seanald, thoughts on Cephrir? thoughts on anything really, your presence in this game is minimal and you're easy to forget, which is something I don't like.

~Mara
I agree with syrana's & your posts about him pretty much and would be willing to put a vote on him.
and I am town reading syrana usually what happens when someone makes a huge wall post like syr did, as scum it would be a shit ton of IIOA usually but I didn't really get that from syr, and he has been following up after that post, where alot of times scum will make a big post like that then try to skirt by, I feel syr is actively trying to get involved and figure shit out. He's town mon.
This seems to be where the suspicion of me originates, with AK hinting that he should suspect me.
In post 1803, Seanald wrote:
In post 1760, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Mollie is the paranoid one on you and Bacde
mollie being paranoid = her making really shitty lynch decisions, so tell her to stop
In post 2497, Seanald wrote:I have a boner watching jiffy play. thought i'd throw that out there, i know im not the only one.
This probably isn't scum with ffullisade.
In post 3947, Seanald wrote:man you're fuckin annoying AK
In post 3948, Seanald wrote:"braces my self for the inevitable AK lash out, here we go."
Reversal in preparation to vote AK for shitty reason (as he is not capable of manufacturing an actual reason)
In post 3950, Seanald wrote:UNVOTE: ceph

VOTE: AK

yeah sorry I just can't stand cry babies.

I mean I get the feeling that what your doing now is very frustrated town flailing but, your just too annoying for me right now, if you can calm down and start doing things logically I'll probably take this vote off.
In post 4059, Seanald wrote:UNVOTE: AK

the vote wasn't personal AK, i just have a self-made zero tolerance rule for people freaking out, its just unnecessary, but you've explained your self well and back in mah town reads.
Hops on AK without saying he thinks they're scum, then hops right back off the second he gets an excuse.
In post 4937, Seanald wrote:VOTE: Bulba It's just all to incredibly forced, the walls, the buzzwords, and the painfully forced reasoning. It just isn't real it's scum.

and considering I still have a strong scum read on Cephrir, I believe cephrir was totally trying to save his buddy at the end of yesterday there, basically begging for votes to be moved off bulba.
In post 4666, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4666, Cephrir wrote:The suggestion is, then, that Bulb has scumslipped the knowledge that there aren't 4 scum neighbors out of 6 neighbors, in a normal game...
Get real.
Hi Bulbas buddy.
In post 5326, Seanald wrote:
In post 5323, Human Destroyer wrote:Serious question: How isn't Bulba hammered already?
scum buddies don wanna bus dude.
This probably isn't scum with Bulb.

Hopefully everyone else's posts will be a bit more illuminating.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5503 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1707, Bacde wrote: Seanald I appreciate the moral support but the way you are doing it looks really scummy fyi, I'm giving this to you as a gift just in case you are actually scum because I actually really enjoy your posting
In post 1735, Bacde wrote:Seanald and Fenix also have a higher than normal chance of flipping scum

but I don't wanna lynch or pressure seanald tbh I like his posts
In post 3731, Bacde wrote:VOTE: Seanald

who's down for this lynch?
In post 4100, Bacde wrote:Yeah Seanald doesn't make sense as blue unless the whole scumteam is blue, just because Nacho is the last blue
In post 4554, Bacde wrote:I could go for lynching either seanald or bulba

probably bulba has a higher chance of flipping maf though
In post 4595, Bacde wrote:
Honestly Seanald is probably scum, I was just surprised by how fast the wagon on him formed
Bacde/Baezu: I promised myself I wasn't going to quote wall in this post, but I don't think I can describe how weird this relationship is without quoting it. Constantly calling Seanald scum, but always saying he doesn't want to lynch Seanald despite that. Then suddenly tries to start a wagon on him. Almost too ridiculous to be scumbuddies. Between this and Baezu scumming up the slot though, I'm less confident in this townread than I once was.
AK: Starts out prodding Seanald to participate, continues to do so far into the game, even once they're scumreading him. They have him as a weak scumread eventually, presumably once they realize he's never going to do anything, but continue prodding him to participate. The only thing working in their favor is 3732, which isn't really how one votes for a scumbuddy. Then they back off the wagon claiming it grew too quickly (it's multiball...) immediately after asserting that the wagon analysis would be useful if Seanald flips town (a tenuous point). Then proceeds to ignore him D3/4 except to include him in a scumlist. Votes Rena but doesn't vote Seanald. Top pick for scumbuddy,
Bulb: Has Seanald as scum early, makes jabs at him regularly throughout the thread. Explanations when he gives a read on Seanald are solid. Seanald remains on his scumlist every time it is made. Pushes back on Desp when he moves away from his case. I don't see anything wrong here.
CTD: Argues with Bulb a lot with the insistence that Bulb should want to lynch Seanald but isn't pushing him too hard; CTD never really levels his own accusations in this department but lists Sean as likely scum. This would be a little weird, but it will take a lot more than that for me to suspect there are 2 redscum in the neighbors.
Desperado: Seanald's neighbor, I believe clear of being redscum via this being a Normal game.
ffull: Thinks Seanald is town because meta. Switches to Seanald yesterday with minimal warning, then explains he looks like coasting scum and they've decided the meta read is no longer good enough. Eh. Seanald's posts scored them some points, and I think they're good enough players not to act the way they did towards him if they were scum. Verdict, unlikely.
HD: Little mention of Seanald as Om. Says several times he'll compromise on Seanald but "hasn't read". Yeah, this is not fantastic, but not incriminating.
Nacho: flips back and forth on Seanald several times for various reasons, including meta, which seems to jive with ffull's reading of said meta. Changes his mind like 4 times in a reasonable progression. I don't see anything wrong here.
PA: Could hardly have pushed Seanald any harder than she did. If this is bussing it's a very good job.
PV: Votes Seanald upon replacing in. 4101 is a bit odd. Doesn't instantly not buy the doc claim the way most did. Nothing really wrong here, not a ton of interaction, and there probably aren't two redscum neighbors.
I don't feel the need to bother looking at ThAd, guy isn't redscum.

AK, Baezu and HD are my top picks for redscum independent of my actual read on them (in terms of sheer volume of association). Full reads list forthcoming.

VOTE: AK
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5504 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

Town

Nacho
Desp
Bulba
ffull

Probably town

CTD

PA

Scummy

Baezu

HD

Thad

PV

AK

Admittedly my blue colorings at this point are basically "I don't think this person is red".
Bartleby the Scrivener
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5505 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:05 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 5487, Amethyst Kitty wrote:*sigh*

I wanted to push Seanald cause I swore he was scum and got fought a lot. Damn it to hell. There was something in Day 1 which reeked as a scum slip. Fml.

Explain the votes guys.
In post 5488, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Also Peng is scum guys!

VOTE: peng
...so you
really, really
wanted to vote Seanald but couldn't be swayed from Rena yesterday. Mm-hm. But you think I'm scum for...pushing the person you thought should be lynched. Does not compute.

Here's your push on Seanald the day Slandaar was lynched:
In post 4823, mastin2 wrote:Amethyst Kitty: Seanald->Kublai Khan->Desperado->Kublai Khan->Slandaar
You didn't vote for him at all yesterday. I see no way to credit you with a genuine desire to see Seanald swing, as you claim here:
In post 5497, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Mollie

can you tell these guys to screw off? I'm town. I wanted Seanald dead and then the CW of Slandaar appeared.

I'm also thinking PereV as scum over CTD.
In post 5492, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 5491, Desperado wrote:You think he's red scum Bulb? Because I'm pretty sure I was wrong about one of CTD/ffullisade and that they are red scum
I think he's the last blue scum hiding in the neighborhoods.
We get the first red flip of the game and you opt to dive back into the neighborhoods despite your overwhelming hesitation yesterday? Ignoring any red scum hunting to go for blue? I agree with those saying there's almost certainly a blue scum lurking in the neighborhoods, but whether we had a scum-scum team with Seanald-Desperado, a scum-PV matched with the (very likely) vig-ThAd, or scum-CTD doing a fake panic reaction with Slandaar Day Two, I'm not certain. There are points in favor of all of these. If we can't come up with anything better to lynch, that's all well and good, but given your extreme hesitation to vote anyone but Nero Cain yesterday, I'm skeptical. At this point we don't know for absolute certain that there is blue scum in the neighborhoods (hard to imagine there's not) but unless red scum had two neighborhooded members, it's certainly to their advantage to eliminate as many neighbors as possible at this point.
In post 5495, ffullisade wrote:mollie and I are still discussing what yesterday's wagons tells us along with the NKs.

But this we feel sure of Bulba is town. We know that Rena was not a scum PR so there was NO FUCKING REASON for SCUM-BULBA to stay off her wagon yesterday. No biulba wagon today.
If Bulbazak is scum I can't imagine why he'd want to be off that wagon. Can't be the speculation about Rena being a scum Watcher that would have been reinforced if he'd flipped scum but avoided voting her. /snark

Not sure I want to lynch there, but Seanald flipping scum doctor makes me question Bulbazak's survival. I know yesterday we concluded that it was possible KK JK'd Bulbazak to protect a town read from a vig shot, and if ThAd isn't playing us it sounds like his claimed failures came from two different causes, money going on protection then blocking. I didn't like the Rena-ThAd double missing actions yesterday because I really hated the idea that KK would protect a major game target when there was a claimed vig who we needed to see if he could be proven. It makes a whole lot more sense that ThAd didn't hit because the red scum doc protected Bulbazak. Which makes Bulbazak...?

Although Cephrir points out good reasons why Bulbazak and Seanald didn't post about each other like scum buddies would be expected to. But Seanald makes a point of responding to Bulbazak's question in #3167 Then his voting for him is always for weak reasons, like misrepping his vote on AA9 in #4542 Looking at Bulbazak on Seanald, sure, he takes potshots at him. But it wouldn't be hard to pick on a lurking scum buddy for ultimate town cred. And this:
In post 5323, Human Destroyer wrote:Serious question: How isn't Bulba hammered already?
came at a time when Seanald had one vote on him and Bulbazak was at L-1. It was hard to imagine that Bulbazak wouldn't be the lynch, so doesn't Seanald come out smelling like roses if Bulbazak is his buddy and he's on the wagon and Bulbazak flips scum? Given the vote count at that point:
In post 5325, mastin2 wrote:One-Hundred-Thirty-Fourth Votecount: (Sixteenth Votecount of Day Four, AKA, the "Bacde, NOOOOOOOO, sadface." votecount.)

Bulbazak - 7 (Nero Cain, ThAdmiral, Seanald, CrashTextDummie, Desperado, Human Destroyer, Rena)
Rena - 3 (Cephrir, Nachomamma8, ffullisade)
ThAdmiral - 1 (Baezu)
Nero Cain - 1 (Bulbazak)
Cephrir - 1 (PeregrineV)
Seanald - 1 (penguin_alien)

Not Voting - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)

With 15 alive, it's 8 to lynch.
it makes me look at CTD and HD if Bulbazak was scumbuddies with Seanald, since Seanald's statement could be construed as smug scum who's bussing.

tl;dr: Amethyst Kitty is majorly inflating their investment in the Seanald lynch; Bulbazak's really excited to dive into the neighborhoods now that a red scum has flipped from them, Bulbazak isn't clear of being scum of any stripe, particularly red scum after Seanald's flipo, and while there's very likely blue scum in the neighborhoods and unlikely to be more red scum, I don't want to let anyone off the hook for now. I'd like to hear more from the living neighbors about their updated reads given Seanald's flip, since PV and ThAd in particular have their ongoing conversations to consider (that can be mutually confirmed, unlike CTD and Desperado).

From the neighborhoods, I'm not interested in lynching Desperado or ThAd. ThAd retains the potential to prove himself, and given that not giving Rena time to prove herself through results or death would have been a mistake, I'm leaning that way on ThAd. If Desperado is the blue scum, I'd think Seanald would have shared suspicions with his red scum buddies and they'd be pushing him. PV makes me nervous for the way he and ThAd/their predecessors were so certain of each others' towniness. CTD gets town points for his freak out Day Two, but if ThAd demonstrates that the 'killer in each neighborhood' theory is possible, CTD isn't off the hook.

Actually, Desperado, did anything you and Seanald discussed give you any idea of who red scum might be? You said he put on a good show in the QT night before last.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5506 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Cephrir »

Mmk, you can be town, that was a good post.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5507 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Desperado »

Paraphrasing:

Says I'm a town read and he wants to work with me. Thinks Cephrir is scum and that he "hastily" came to Bulb's rescue, which reads like partners to him. He also says Slandaar's townflip didn't change his town read on CTD so he won't be voting him.

Then he says HD has been invisible all game.

He can't read AK. Had a "strong" townread on them D1 and D2, but couldn't understand what they were doing and the hydra is making it difficult to get a base on them. But he still leans town even though they "AtEd the shit" out of him

Then he posted the Slandaar wagon and noted that Ceph and AK were both in the middle, and that he has Nero as town

Then he said that penguin alien is a "cheeky fucker" who didn't join a major wagon D3 and was just posturing. Penguin is "super scummy"
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5508 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

I really am in no condition to play mafia right now, tomorrow I promise

(yes I know this is against the spirit of the rules but I wanted to make sure people didn't think I died or something)

<<< Tomorrow as in Sunday would have been fine. However, "tomorrow" has come and gone, and it's Monday, two days after you made this post. That is not. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Are you ready for this?
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5509 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

In post 5490, Bulbazak wrote:
Bulbazak's Hierarchy of Reads (D5)

Town

ThAdmiral
Desperado
Nachomamma8
PeregrineV
Ffullisade
Cephrir

Null/Town

Amethyst Kitty

Null/Scum

Baezu

Scum

Penguin_alien
Human Destroyer
CrashTextDummy

Vote CrashTextDummy
I can take an educated guess at why you're voting me, but elaborate on some of your other reads. Looking at your list at the beginning of yesterday, you've moved PA from null/scum to scum, HD from null to scum, Ffullisade from Null/Scum to town. I would like all of these explained.
In post 5491, Desperado wrote:You think he's red scum Bulb? Because I'm pretty sure I was wrong about one of CTD/ffullisade and that they are red scum
Why?
In post 5495, ffullisade wrote:But this we feel sure of Bulba is town. We know that Rena was not a scum PR so there was NO FUCKING REASON for SCUM-BULBA to stay off her wagon yesterday. No biulba wagon today.
I disagree with this reasoning. Bulba had her as his strongest town read and reversing his stance on her to get her wagon ahead of his would have looked hugely fishy. Because she claimed a PR and he claimed vanilla, he couldn't use the "I know I'm town and I don't know for certain that she is" argument either.

Are you now convinced that one of Bulba/ThAd was targeted by KK on N3 then?
In post 5502, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4937, Seanald wrote:VOTE: Bulba It's just all to incredibly forced, the walls, the buzzwords, and the painfully forced reasoning. It just isn't real it's scum.

and considering I still have a strong scum read on Cephrir, I believe cephrir was totally trying to save his buddy at the end of yesterday there, basically begging for votes to be moved off bulba.
In post 4666, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4666, Cephrir wrote:The suggestion is, then, that Bulb has scumslipped the knowledge that there aren't 4 scum neighbors out of 6 neighbors, in a normal game...
Get real.
Hi Bulbas buddy.
This probably isn't scum with Bulb.
Disagree with this as well. He was trying to tie Cephrir to Bulba, which is very much in line with a bus.

Seanald flipping scum doctor puts a new light on Bulba's unwillingness to pursue him yesterday. He was stuck on Nero for the whole of yesterday despite repeated prodding from Nacho to move to a consensus choice, for stated reasoning "Nero is the most dangerous of all scum, he must die before anyone else", which he dropped awfully quickly once the tide began to turn against Seanald.

---------------
In post 5354, mastin2 wrote:Rena - 6 (Cephrir, Nachomamma8, ffullisade, PeregrineV, Baezu, Desperado)
The peak of Rena's wagon. Baezu removed his vote shortly afterwards and was replaced by AK. Pere dropped off shortly afterwards. Baezu reapplied his vote and then Nacho opened the floodgates on Seanald.

Nacho acknowledging that he was making a terrible push against Rena doesn't really mitigate the fact that he was making a terrible push against Rena, but the way half the wagon followed him onto Seanald like a flock of sheep makes him not the worst offender on this list.

I really hated the timing of and the reasoning provided for Baezu's second Rena vote. Feels like he danced around the wagon for a bit and only really went for it when it seemed to be losing some steam/resistance kept growing. Most people started seeing the wisdom in not lynching her around this time, and he went in the completely opposite directionfor a really weak reason. Doesn't feel protown in the least. Strongly reconsidering my Bacde read.

Cephrir stuck around a little too long for comfort. Questioned me for defending Rena only to shortly after admit that I had a point. Didn't let that persuade him to unvote her though until after Nacho took the lead.

PV's Rena vote came after a bit of posturing and some goading by Nacho. He then dropped off without a word and parked his vote on AK by his lonesome, effectively removing himself from the decision making process for the remainder of the day. I'd really like to hear the thought process behind this, because as it stands, it doesn't make much sense to me.

The others involved don't look too bad to me.

If people aren't going to reconsider Bulba, I'm willing to lynch within this group of people.

Vote: Bulbazak
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5510 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Desperado »

@ CTD: Because you both poopooed my D3 Seanald case and then wordlessly joined the wagon yesterday.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5511 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I "stuck around a little too long for comfort"? I was convinced Rena and Seanald were both scum yesterday. I wanted to vote whichever of them was more likely to be lynched, initially. You had a good point about it being a good idea to leave her for a day, but in my mind lynching scum was more important than such considerations, and deadline was approaching. Then, I was the first one after Nacho to switch, so others stuck around longer than I did. Before I switched, it wasn't clear whether the Seanald wagon had enough momentum to get to a lynch.

More importantly, you should have just read my argument that AK is redscum. Do you disagree?
Bartleby the Scrivener
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5512 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:52 pm

I didn't poopoo your D3 case against Seanald. Now that he has flipped, it's easy to see that it was good, but that doesn't change the fact that at the time, the strength of your argument didn't measure up against others. It almost feels like you're taking this as a personal sleight.

I acknowledged at the time that him not defending against your case was actually scummy and I admittedly didn't follow up on this amidst all the hubbub. Mea culpa.

I joined the wagon wordlessly because no words were needed after his claim.

What are your thoughts on yesterday's Rena wagon?
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5513 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:14 pm

In post 5511, Cephrir wrote:I "stuck around a little too long for comfort"? I was convinced Rena and Seanald were both scum yesterday. I wanted to vote whichever of them was more likely to be lynched, initially. You had a good point about it being a good idea to leave her for a day, but in my mind lynching scum was more important than such considerations, and deadline was approaching. Then, I was the first one after Nacho to switch, so others stuck around longer than I did. Before I switched, it wasn't clear whether the Seanald wagon had enough momentum to get to a lynch.

More importantly, you should have just read my argument that AK is redscum. Do you disagree?
Yeah, you were the first to follow Nacho. When asked by Rena why you made the switch, you stated that you agreed with me that waiting a day on her regardless of alignment was the smart play, which kind of contradicts what you just said.

Nacho voting Seanald actually marks the point where it became obvious that the Rena wagon
didn't
have enough momentum to get a lynch and it feels to me like you hung on until that point in spite of my argument which you couldn't refute. That I find scummy, as well as you questioning my defense of Rena even though it was on the money in what looked like an attempt to marginalize it.

I read your Seanald quote-wall and then kind of skimmed your follow-up post. The way you describe it, AK's part of their interaction does indeed read like they're potentially buddies. I'd want to check out the relevant portions of their ISO myself though, since I haven't been too impressed by your similar posts after the other scum flips. I've had a strong town read on AK for a while now, but I'm willing to reread with an open mind.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5514 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 5512, CrashTextDummie wrote:I didn't poopoo your D3 case against Seanald. Now that he has flipped, it's easy to see that it was good, but that doesn't change the fact that at the time, the strength of your argument didn't measure up against others. It almost feels like you're taking this as a personal sleight.

I acknowledged at the time that him not defending against your case was actually scummy and I admittedly didn't follow up on this amidst all the hubbub. Mea culpa.

I joined the wagon wordlessly because no words were needed after his claim.

What are your thoughts on yesterday's Rena wagon?
Not a personal slight, just a conclusion that I drew when comparing Seanald's D3 and D4 wagons. It's not really something I'm interested in pursuing right now.

Re: Rena wagon, your analysis seems sound. I'd probably vote Pere with you, not sure about baezu.

Explain AK-town to me.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5515 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 5492, Bulbazak wrote:
I think he's the last blue scum hiding in the neighborhoods.
Why do you think mafia are two teams of three?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5516 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 5496, ffullisade wrote:@ thad

come here honey you are starting to worry me a bit.

also why did baezu sub in if all he is going to do is immediately go on v/la and try to lurk out the rest of the game?

no

HELL NO

y'all don't make me use the shouty font

VOTE: baezu
How am I lurking? I've posted at least daily since getting back from V/la. Also, this is Bacde's slot. If you didn't have him as scum it means I'm not scum.

sorry AM. just trying to apply pressure. You're town - you're not getting lynched

Peregrine jumping on the wagon without explanation though is superscummy.

VOTE: Peregrine
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5517 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5516, Baezu wrote:

also why did baezu sub in if all he is going to do is immediately go on v/la and try to lurk out the rest of the game?

no

HELL NO

How am I lurking? I've posted at least daily since getting back from V/la. Also, this is Bacde's slot. If you didn't have him as scum it means I'm not scum.

sorry AM. just trying to apply pressure. You're town - you're not getting lynched

seriously what the hell is this garbage
Bartleby the Scrivener
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5518 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5494, ThAdmiral wrote:Yeah there pretty much has to be one scum out of ctd/pere.
and his name is pere!
In post 5496, ffullisade wrote:also why did baezu sub in if all he is going to do is immediately go on v/la and try to lurk out the rest of the game?

no
bacde wasn't scum, trust me
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5519 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VOTE: PEREGRINEV
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5520 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5509, CrashTextDummie wrote:Nacho acknowledging that he was making a terrible push against Rena doesn't really mitigate the fact that he was making a terrible push against Rena, but the way half the wagon followed him onto Seanald like a flock of sheep makes him not the worst offender on this list.
sorry ctd i was a bad kid
thank you for taking me off of that shitwagon, that was a nice favor you did for me there
now let me do you a favor
bulbazak isn't scum
bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him mastin coughs blood

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5521 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5071, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5065, Bulbazak wrote:but if you can get a Seanald wagon going, I'll gladly switch. Which reminds me...
What do you think of Rena/Peregrine?
In post 5335, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5289, Bulbazak wrote:We have 8 days before deadline. I'm in no hurry to move my vote. Let's talk.
6 days before deadline and no additional people have promised to lynch Nero Cain with you.
While if you come over here we can have Thad, Baezu and Amethyst Kitty and actually get a lynch. How much longer are you going to try to push your vanity wagon through?
In post 5347, Nachomamma8 wrote:Bulbazak, has Rena produced any valuable information? No. And watchers are strong as fuck. Do you really think it's that impossible for a different investigative role not to have any valuable information at this point if one even exists?
In post 5389, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5379, mastin2 wrote:4 days, 3 hours, 53 minutes.
and still no one wants to join the nero cain wagon
pv, what the fuck are you doing?
I appealed to Bulbazak so many fucking times yesterday, CTD. While Bulbazak was getting death tunneled by pretty much half of the town, I begged the shit out of him to please please vote Rena with me. Please, Bulbazak, just vote Rena with me. Bulbazak, like the good fucking townie he is, told me that he didn't give a shit about my begging and pleading and (correctly!) told me thousands and thousands of times that fuck that he was going to attack Nero until Nero died. He told me that he would join a SEANALD wagon if one appeared, but he wouldn't join my Rena wagon. Tell me what scum wouldn't jump on the Rena wagon with the perfect fucking excuse to. None of them. Do you think he was really that eager to protect the Mafia doctor? OK. Then why the hell didn't he protect the mafia doctor and lynch the watcher?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5522 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

also if bluescum dies that isn't a roleblocker, ThAd dies immediately.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5523 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:39 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 5500, Bulbazak wrote:AK brought up something that I forgot about.
In post 5357, Baezu wrote:
In post 5236, Nachomamma8 wrote:PV you wanna vote Rena?
If Rena flips town like she claimed, I'm putting my vote here tomorrow.

You know what? I've reread the last few pages and I do think rena is leaning more town for me.

I think scum is hiding in the current wagons.

Really thinking Seanald and Nacho are scum.
Baezu, if you are so sure that Nacho is scum, why aren't you voting him? And if you are no longer sure that Nacho is scum, what changed you mind? Also, explain the Amethyst Kitty vote.
This isn't adequately addressed anywhere in:
In post 5516, Baezu wrote:

no

HELL NO

Why were you trying to apply pressure to someone you think is town? That's your explanation for the AK vote?

What doesn't make sense here is that Bacde was pretty enthusiastically hunting down the blue scum. If Baezu is scum, unless Bacde is an awesome early game busser, she has to be red. So with Seanald-Nacho, either Baezu named two scum partners as her scum choices or she picked scum-Seanald + not-red-Nacho as her scum choices and then didn't try to get a supposed second scum pick lynched at all? Neither of these plays makes sense, but then neither does pressure-voting someone you think is town.

...and then again, when she made the post fingering Seanald and Nacho, that vote on Seanald was only the second vote on the wagon, and she later went to the dying Rena train. I want Baezu's take on Nachomamma8 and a more thorough explanation of her thought processes in voting AK.
In post 5507, Desperado wrote:Paraphrasing:

Says I'm a town read and he wants to work with me. Thinks Cephrir is scum and that he "hastily" came to Bulb's rescue, which reads like partners to him. He also says Slandaar's townflip didn't change his town read on CTD so he won't be voting him.

Then he says HD has been invisible all game.

He can't read AK. Had a "strong" townread on them D1 and D2, but couldn't understand what they were doing and the hydra is making it difficult to get a base on them. But he still leans town even though they "AtEd the shit" out of him

Then he posted the Slandaar wagon and noted that Ceph and AK were both in the middle, and that he has Nero as town

Then he said that penguin alien is a "cheeky fucker" who didn't join a major wagon D3 and was just posturing. Penguin is "super scummy"
Erm, 'cheeky fucker' makes me sound like I'm way more fun than I am. And I'm giving Seanald a British accent in my head. /levity

Seriously, had he mentioned HD at any point before this? Because him calling out the HD/Om the Destroyer when that slot has twice the posts his slot did is just bizarre. And what's with the contradiction between being unable to read AK and having a strong townread on them at one point and leaning town on them. Then he implicates Cephrir a couple of times, once for something AK also did (voting in the middle of the Slandaar wagon). Which reads like he knows AK is scummy and wants to link Cephrir with scummy actions.

I had a town read on AK for the whole 'wanting to quit the game rather than ruin a friendship' thing. Seanald's flip and resultant info coming to light is really making me second-guess that.
In post 5518, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5494, ThAdmiral wrote:Yeah there pretty much has to be one scum out of ctd/pere.
and his name is pere!
In post 5496, ffullisade wrote:also why did baezu sub in if all he is going to do is immediately go on v/la and try to lurk out the rest of the game?

no
bacde wasn't scum, trust me
In post 5522, Nachomamma8 wrote:also if bluescum dies that isn't a roleblocker, ThAd dies immediately.
Which of these reads takes priority for you, Nacho? Or are they not mutually exclusive?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5524 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:30 am

Post by mastin2 »

Some choice words from the nightkilled*, now updated!

"Leave my guns...alooooooooooone......" -Red Ryu.
"My show came to an eeeeeeeeeeeeend......" -Syryana.

"But I thought...I was...unknoooooooooooooown......" -EddieFenix.
"There's no fixing this..." -Thor665.

"Evil...has won..." -ArcAngel9.
"I joiiiiiin...the wild spiritsss......" -Kublai Khan.

"I will be...reborn..." -Rena/Haylen.
"No fun...at aaall..." -Nero Cain.

* Not actually words from the nightkilled.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”