NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Herobrine »

Don't forget to be posh, guys.

SO POSH

Vote: Vifam
because Vifam.

For those who didn't read the playerlist and don't read signatures, this is a hydra of Mist7676 and Rob13. I don't know how Mist feels about this going forward, but I have no qualms about signing my posts to aid in meta-checking and the like. Let me know if you have a strong opinion about whether or not I should be signing posts.

~Rob
Hydra of Mist7676 and Rob13
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 4, Majiffy wrote:when Thor and I play our hydra.

Oh my god, that sounds horrific. It's hard enough playing with either of you separately. Together?

*shudder*

~Rob

P-edit: OMG it's an OMGUS vote! EVERYONE VOTE VIFAM!!!!!!!!1!!!1111!!!1111111

P-P-edit: lol, you guys would name your hydra "boner police"

P-P-P-edit: OMG STOP POSTING STUFF

P-P-P-P-edit: FML
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Herobrine »

Someone took my first two posts seriously? That's cute. I took page 1 of this game about as seriously as a marathon game.

In post 23, Boating Police wrote:Why the fuck are people RVS'ing when there are a few decent leads already?

Anyone that RVSs now is just shitty scum trying to prolong the bullshit period of the game

~MattP

This sounds forced to me. You think you have one good lead in me, but that's sketchy at best, and you're bitching about people keeping us in RVS on page 1 when over half of the game hasn't posted. Seems legit.

In post 22, PeregrineV wrote:@Herobrine-Rob- I've played with you town a few times. You have any scum game links? Thx!

Check my wiki page: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Rob13
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 54, Bitmap wrote:Oh for fuck sakes Matt, I was just fucking around and it was still RVS and still is.

Your FOS of Boner Police didn't look random, though. You quoted a specific post suggesting something was suspicious about it.

Unvote
Vote: Bitmap

~Rob

P-edit: That was a great cross-post.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 81, Boating Police wrote:Also Bitmap is softly trying to push a Herobrine lynch this ENTIRE TIME with shit like post 76 when he has "no reads"

I'm not getting this. Where did he softly push my lynch? If anything, he was softly defending against it.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 179, Rob14 wrote:
In post 175, Maestro wrote:A Wise Man once said "unto us a child is born", but a worldly-wise man once said that "whenever I feel sad, I stop feeling sad and feel awesome instead". Really, my friend, which would you rather be?

Not sure if mindless flavor or clever jab at religion...

Oops.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Herobrine »

Oh hello there. I am not going to try to be Posh. I will be signing my posts. And Herobrine isn't scum.

Now that we got the basics covered, have a good day.

~mist7676
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by Herobrine »

Yes, he is using Om as an example. Not defending him. And normally scum don't get daytalk. Maybe they do and since it isn't mentioned in the rule set, only scum would know. Scum slip?

~mist
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 289, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 191, Bitmap wrote:Wait, when did I say Om was scummy?

Shit, you're right. You never said that. Better review.

In post 36, Bitmap wrote:Hey Boner, Om does this sort of shit all the time with the fluff posting. What makes this so scummy?

In post 43, Bitmap wrote:
In post 41, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 36, Bitmap wrote:Hey Boner, Om does this sort of shit all the time with the fluff posting. What makes this so scummy?

Vote: Bitmap

Om hasn't posted in here, nor confirmed, and isn't a hydra.

/headdesk

I mean I've played with Om and even hydra'd with him in many previous games. He fluff posts as town. I asked Boner what makes this situation so unique.

1. Om had no posted yet.
2. Boner smacking on Hero.
3. You say Om fluff posts all the time, so you are trying to defend a player that hasn't posted against a non-existent attack.
4. I point out that Om hadn't posted, that he did not have a green check in the modlist, and was not a hydra (Hero), the only person Boner was talking about.
5. You smash your head against the desk, and continue to defend Om as town, while simultaneously calling his non-existent posts fluffy, which is usually calling them scummy.

Conclusion: you got your scum partners confused after your brief discussion in the QT, and were trying to defend Om thinking he was being attacked, when it was your other buddy Hero being attacked.

If you want to claim masons, you better do it fast. Otherwise, you three will be confirmed scum.

Obviously, that was in response to this. If it wasn't obvious I apologize.

~mist
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 308, Boating Police wrote:
In post 305, Herobrine wrote:Yes, he is using Om as an example. Not defending him. And normally scum don't get daytalk. Maybe they do and since it isn't mentioned in the rule set, only scum would know. Scum slip?

~mist

I don't like this

I don't like bitmap much anymore

I don't like mozamis

My therapist wants me to be more open

What's not to like?

~mist
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Herobrine »

Guys stop posting. I need to sleep. Seriously, just magically find out who scum is and lynch them. K.

~mist
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:33 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 237, Maestro wrote:
This whole thing was probably a misunderstanding because I sometimes go back and edit in votes within a couple posts of VC's.
I will stop if it is causing confusion or if anybody has any objection to it whatsoever. It's personal preference, really.

Please do not do this, as it makes it more difficult to see exactly where someone's vote was when something happened in ISO. I rely on ISO as heavily as Bush relied on Cheney.

RE: Mhork's #282 (which I am def not quoting)

Why did you feel the need to spoiler RVS stuff? Also, why did you choose to vote mollie after you expressed (imo) more severe suspicions of Rev and Om (and possibly even Mozamis)? Your comment on the mollie post you quoted seemed noncommittal to me.

In post 283, penguin_alien wrote:VOTE: mozamis

I like the mozamis wagon a touch more than the Bitmap one. mozamis, would you say you generally form town reads quickly?

Aj The Epic, what do you make of TheReverend's explanation for his quickly shifting votes? p-edit: Lord Mhork, what did you think of the explanation?

What did
you
think of Rev's explanation? This is you testing the waters. This is you being scummy.

In post 286, TheReverend wrote:There will be no more random voting, I assure you.

Why not?

In post 298, TheReverend wrote:I expect great things from rob.

:D

Yo Boner, is Peregrine normally this stubborn on reads? I don't remember it from the one game I played with him. I'll look at meta Soon(TM), but he sounds decidedly annoyed in #311 when he can't lump three people together as scum. I don't expect that from town, but some people do it anyway, so it's down to meta.

Peregrine, you scum bro?

The reads from this head are as follows.
Town: Vifam, Rev, Boner Police
Scum: Bitmap

In post 328, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 323, Boating Police wrote:I like that vote. Explain it

There is actually enough shit going on that questions to "stir discussion" aren't really needed. yet, those are the type Penguin asked.
And talking about joining the wagons but not anything about the merits of said wagons, or even why he joined.

Nvm, peregrine is prob-town. This analysis is spot on and something that I hadn't noticed. Penguin is super-scummy.

AND I'M CAUGHT UP!

It's really sad when I have to catch up after getting a solid 8 hours of sleep. Please don't make it a regular thing for me to wake up to 5+ pages.

As a side note, mist is V/LA for the weekend. I'll still be here so the hydra is going to be ALL ROB ALL THE TIME. I'm sorry in advance.

This was my silly catch-up post. Serious catch-up post incoming in like 5.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:39 am

Post by Herobrine »

Let's take a look at Penguin-scum:

In post 283, penguin_alien wrote:VOTE: mozamis

I like the mozamis wagon a touch more than the Bitmap one. mozamis, would you say you generally form town reads quickly?

Aj The Epic, what do you make of TheReverend's explanation for his quickly shifting votes? p-edit: Lord Mhork, what did you think of the explanation?

He's asking for self-meta from moazmis. That's just stupid. If he's town, he'd take the effort to go do it himself (unless he's Majiffy in disguise). If he cares, he would look for the good meta, not ask for useless self-meta.

He's testing the waters on Bitmap, mozamis, and Rev. He doesn't commit to any of these wagons or even offer a solid read on any of them. He could point back to this post as evidence of reads forming on any of those three players and it would look at least semi-convincing. In reality, though, there's no substance to this post.

In post 287, penguin_alien wrote:Didn't you already explain this, TheReverend?

Subtle question to poke at Rev. No commitment to any sort of read. Again, testing the waters. He wants to see someone else pick up the idea of Rev-scum and champion it. It's fairly obvious, in my opinion.

Add a touch of Peregrine to the mix, who offered a great and to-the-point analysis of Penguin-scum:

In post 328, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 323, Boating Police wrote:I like that vote. Explain it

There is actually enough shit going on that questions to "stir discussion" aren't really needed. yet, those are the type Penguin asked.
And talking about joining the wagons but not anything about the merits of said wagons, or even why he joined.

And we have the obvious new wagon.

Unvote
Vote: Penguin

Everyone sheep me now, thanks.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #375 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:41 am

Post by Herobrine »

I never drink. Unless hot cocoa counts.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:51 am

Post by Herobrine »

I don't smoke, drugs or otherwise. Nor do I do any substances.

What, exactly, did you not like about my posts?

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:20 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 381, Majiffy wrote:They're very shallow. You're not thinking deeply enough.

As opposed to the high and mighty Majiffy, who's posted about only one person and not bothered to go into any detail at all? Ok, I'll get right on switching over to your style of play.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 am

Post by Herobrine »

Eh.

~MajiffyRob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Herobrine »

Second the above questions. Will bring in highly relevant mollie meta when she's done with those.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:55 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 387, mozamis wrote:
VOTE PENGUIN

I am sheeping Perevgin and Rob.

What changed between your post re:mollie and this post to make you vote penguin?
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Herobrine »

PM Flay. I did that when mine was not active and it was activated within around 3 minutes.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 444, Bitmap wrote:Is anyone here a day-vig?

Nah, don't have any day abilities, sorry.

Unvote
Vote Om

BTW, Bitmap's looking more town recently.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #472 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Herobrine »

Oh yeah, and V/LA from now until Sunday evening. I'm moving back to college tomorrow and then have two consecutive meetings to go to that will last pretty much all day on Sunday.

That makes both heads V/LA, so don't expect any substantial posting (if any at all) from this hydra until late Sunday/Monday.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #514 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 385, mozamis wrote:
In post 333, pirate mollie wrote:moziperson is obvconftown and has no idea how to act

I'm flattered, but why I am "obvconftown"?
And, since I am town, why I would I want to "act"?

Answers to these questions ASAP, mollie.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:03 am

Post by Herobrine »

First, let's look at mollie's scum meta. In a recent game we played together, she replaced into a scum-team with me. One of the first things she said in the scum QT was her feelings on listing your read on a partner. She said the following:

Pirate mollie, Post #14 in the [url=http://quicktopic.com/48/H/squL7RJ9k2Db]Open 471 Scum QT[/url] wrote:awww, fuck it, rob next time you make a list of your reads keep in mind that scum almost always puts their scummates in the middle of their list, lol, listing is a tool to catch scum. they also almost always list their teammmates as null unless they are trying to get them lynched or they are confident in their skillz.

So mollie is extremely likely to list her partner as town/scum instead of null even when it doesn't make total sense to do so because she considers it an associative tell. This could potentially lead to her sounding forced when composing reads.

In post 333, pirate mollie wrote:moziperson is obvconftown and has no idea how to act. also wagon speed. and look who was on it

This leads to a weird and forced read on Mozamis. Mollie lists him as "obvconftown". If Mozamis is ObvTown, then that suggests Mollie can point to specific posts that look like town or at least provide some good reasons for him being town. Instead, she simply can't.

In post 533, pirate mollie wrote:your posts don't feel scummy to me. I like that you are questioning my town read even though I think you are being retarded.

I don't see how the absense of scumminess, which would mean null, turns into ObvConfTown. That doesn't compute for me. Note that the one actual reason she gives occurred AFTER she listed Mozamis as obvconftown.

In post 385, mozamis wrote:
In post 333, pirate mollie wrote:moziperson is obvconftown and has no idea how to act

I'm flattered, but why I am "obvconftown"?
And, since I am town, why I would I want to "act"?

Mozamis' response to Mollie's original read on him sounded nervous to me. A townie wouldn't care exclusively about those who think they're town, I don't think. If they were going to ask for support for reads, I would think they would have done it earlier when people were forming the wagon on them. Scum wouldn't question a town read on them by someone other than a partner. Scum may question a town read on them by a partner if they thought their partner had slipped up and associated them. It could be distancing.

I should note that I'm questioning whether the last bit about Mozamis' response is confirmation bias on my part. It could be. Let me know if it doesn't look nervous in your opinion or that point is otherwise unfair.

Conclusion:

Vote
Unvote mollie

Wish I had a second vote to get Mozamis as well.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #542 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:05 am

Post by Herobrine »

EBWOP: I'm a derp.

Unvote
Vote: mollie

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #546 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 544, mozamis wrote:I liked Mollie's response. To me, it is clear that she meant "I liked Moz's posts, he looks town to me". "obvconfirm town" is not a phrase I would use on Day 1, but maybe it's just her playstyle. Anyway, she gets townie points from me for giving a strong read. She doesn't seem nervous.

I was saying YOUR response was nervous, not hers. Her posting definitely isn't nervous, but she doesn't get nervous when scum, so I wouldn't expect her to be.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #577 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 559, Boating Police wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4673048

This is a terrible case that you completely manipulated to make Pirate Mollie look back. I dout you believe your case, Hero, and I can only see scum intent for trying to rationalize a relational tell between Pirate Mollie and Mozamis like that. It's so incredibly convoluted that it is outright ridiculous.

Mhork is being lynched today. I would also appreciate not seeing JacobSavage around when tomorrow starts. We can worry about Mozamis and Hero in day phase since they bleed scum so hard.

Point out specifically what you think is unfair or manipulative in that case. I used mollie's established scum meta that I'm aware of in conjunction with her forced read on moz and subsequent inability to provide any explanation for her read to paint her as scum, yes. That's because it WAS scummy.

Re:#561 - I would like a Mhork case, Boner.

In post 566, pirate mollie wrote:THAT IS MY TOWN META YOU DUMMY THAT IS A TOOL THAT I USE TO CATCH SCUM. ALSO I ASKED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE QT TO NOT BE PUBLICIZED COS IT MEANT GIVING UP A COMPETITIVE EDGE COS PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR WHEN I ASK FOR LISTS BUT HEY THANKS FOR MAKING SURE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE SEE IT.

The scum QT was publicized in the game thread already. Sorry for bringing in relevant knowledge, but meta is a powerful tool. If you want to put me on your shit list and not play with me in the future w/e.

In post 566, pirate mollie wrote:I said his posts seemed town to me. you can attack my reasoning here but you are attempting to attack something you cannot define...which is a gut read. I can't define that so if you want to pursue this dumb reasoning go ahead. you should do that to the exclusion of looking what is going on around you /sarcasm

But a gut read that makes him obvconftown? That original post didn't read like you had a gut read on him. It read like you had specific things that made him look town.

#573 adds AJ to my town list, more or less. The only thing I don't like is that he didn't wait for Boner's response before tearing apart the question.

In post 576, TheUnderachivers wrote:no but both Hero and IAI have some similar talking points.

The heads of your hydra are both experienced enough to know (hopefully) that the manner in which points are made is just as important, if not more so, than the actual points. I don't buy this. I didn't like your original question, either.

Also, underachievers, could you please quote everything that both of your heads said while your hydra was inactive in order for ISO purposes? Possibly in a spoiler. Thanks.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Herobrine »

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 581, chkflip wrote:This is classic Rob-scum, I promise you that.

You've said this in literally every game I've ever played in with you, and yet you've been in none of my scum games, so...

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #610 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Herobrine »

Hypothesis: The reducing of the bankable deadline confirms chkflip as town because the mod action would be made to hurt chkflip's faction. The mod would never respond to scum-chkflip breaking a rule by helping the scum.

Either way, chkflip has looked town as fuck in this game.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #616 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 613, Boating Police wrote:Herobrine should def be the vig kill

Nah.

Also, still waiting on someone to show me a case as to why I'm scum. I expect to be waiting for a looooooooooooong time. I'd really really like it to come from someone other than Boner when it is eventually done because I'm relatively sure Boner is town already. I'm also relatively sure Boner wouldn't write up the case even if I wanted him/them to.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #621 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 592, Boating Police wrote:
In post 578, Herobrine wrote:
Point out specifically what you think is unfair or manipulative in that case. I used mollie's established scum meta that I'm aware of in conjunction with her forced read on moz and subsequent inability to provide any explanation for her read to paint her as scum, yes. That's because it WAS scummy.

Your case requires THREE leaps. The first is that PM is scum. The second is that PM would follow that same meta she previously followed. The THIRD is that her read on mozamis is fabricated and therefore that's the scum. The fact that you're trying to manipulate everything to try to point to something like that is ridiculous. Start with calling them scum independently. Relational tells shouldn't involve the extra dose of meta tells or they became hilariously unindicative of anything.

1. My case does not require the leap that Mollie is scum. This is the conclusion. I'm basing this on mostly meta.
2. This is arguable, but I think this is an assumption that you rely on whenever you use meta. I consider meta to be largely valid. I consider it especially valid in this case where she said "never do THIS as scum"
3. Her read on mozamis sounds forced and fabricated. Going along with her meta, I believe it is likely mozamis is the scum. He's also rather scummy in his own right, but I didn't recap all the stuff that people have said about him over the many many many pages of this game. There was no reason to.

I would normally agree with you about relational tells, but because of how recent and specific the case of this meta was, I considered it relevant. This is a rather unique case of meta because she specifically told me she does this at scum and it's incredibly recent, so I don't think it fair to treat it like your average vague meta stuff. It's not the same by a longshot.

And mollie, you can argue over how relevant that scum QT was, but the fact that I think it was relevant makes it relevant in my opinion. I did not mean to purposefully upset you, but I'm also not going to hold back on my understanding of your meta because I could hurt your feelings. Frankly, I'm skeptical that you could be this upset about me linking to a scum QT, considering that the site meta is releasing all scum QTs into the public domain at the end of every game. Do you come from a website where this is not the norm?

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #625 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Herobrine »

I don't need a huge sample of games when you explicitly tell me "I DO THIS AS SCUM". You're claiming I out'd town meta from a scum game....kk makes sense. How would your town meta involve not making your scum partners null on your reads list? Maybe I out'd a tell of yours at most.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #634 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 628, Majiffy wrote:
In post 550, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 118, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Bitmap

Wagons are good.
Majiffy is being as useless as he normally is.

... Dude, from 400 posts ago? Also I wouldn't call that vote useless. It illicited a very scummy reaction.

In post 572, Vifam wrote:It seemed like genuine town frustration, especially the part about looking at Majjify's attitude problem, I see statements like that coming more from town than scum.

Lol no.

As a side note to everyone voting Mollie under the premise of her interactions with Mozamis; Why not just vote Mozamis?

For me, she's acted more scummy in isolation than Moz. If she were to flip scum, I would be all over Moz though because of the interactions.

Also, mollie....do you SERIOUSLY expect me to not call you out on your stupid logic?

If you said "this is what I DONT do as scum", then there is obviously an implied "this is what I do as scum". If you don't put your scum-buddies as a null read, then you have to put them as a town or scum read (or ignore them entirely, which is also possible but unlikely because that play would be pretty bad). If you think that scum put their partners in the middle of the list and their scum-buddies as null reads and that it's dangerous to do that as scum, then OBVIOUSLY you're going to not do that as scum. What are you even trying to argue here?

Right now you're arguing silly little semantics that have nothing to do with the validity of what I'm saying in order to try to get under my skin, which is what you did with Voided in that other game. To be fair, it's kind of working. Either way, I'm not sure if this is just your style in general or specifically your scum style. That's something I'll be looking into when I have more time (after Monday).

~Rob

P-edit: Lynching Josh Lyman is always an appropriate move.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Herobrine »

What is your read on chkflip now.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #650 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Herobrine »

To clarify, underachievers, I didn't like Mollie calling Moz town
because
it seemed to be without town thought process and therefore seemed "forced" to me. That was what caused me to first look at mollie. I asked her follow-up questions to see if she could provide evidence of her thought process behind that read, and she came back with "gut", which was something that doesn't match up with her original post in my opinion.

From there I recalled and revisited some of the meta stuff from our last game together and realized the potential reasoning behind her forced read - i.e. the scum motivation for her actions. The result of this was the final product - the case I delivered that was based on meta. I was a bit excited about it, so I didn't really explain the basics of how I got started looking at mollie.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #700 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by Herobrine »

Mollie seems to have exploded when Rob accussed her of public meta as scum.

More of a reason, come on more votes people.

~mist
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #713 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:12 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 704, pirate mollie wrote:you are literally too stupid to breath I bet you need a ventilator at night don't you.

you were obv newb scum and I was telling you what NOT to do. I am in no way shape or form newb scum you dummy, if people think I am scum they do not even
ask
for my list cos of the wifom it creates.

this isn't a semantics issue this is you not having a valid point issue and you being too dumb to realise it. correlation does not equal causation. if you want scum meta on me mebbe you should take a look at the 31 other scum games I have played or better yet
look at my town games that are on this site
so that you can do a comparison.

Ok, kid. If you have ever looked at my meta, you'll know I detest personal insults. Although you are kind of right about the ventilator, as I have sleep apnea.

I was ObvNewbScum and you're the greatest scum around. I got it.

So you want me to look at your town games to see if you put your scum-partners at the top/bottom of the list AND give them town/scum reads instead of null. In your town games. makessense.jpg

Mollie, your reaction has been absolutely terrible. You are today's lynch, hands down. I am willing to sheep on Mhork tomorrow if we can off mollie today.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #823 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Herobrine »

For the record, asking people to support their read of me with a case is not scummy. The fact that you believe it is says poor things about your intelligence. Same goes for when you used the same stupid reasoning for MattP being scum.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #839 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Herobrine »

Vifam and Majiffy of all people ask you for a case and you link them to three entire games expecting them to read.

You must be new here.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #927 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Herobrine »

Blatant prod dodge because I don't think I posted in the last 24 hours and apparently you can get prodded after like two minutes of inactivity.

Will post later. Me and mist are going to post the list of people that we both have town reads on as soon as we both have time to chat about some of them.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #972 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Herobrine »

@Mod - Please go hump a tree.

~My goodness, how rude!
Last edited by Maestro on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #976 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 972, Herobrine wrote:
@Mod - Please go hump a tree.

~My goodness, how rude!

Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #977 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 975, MattP wrote:Show exactly where I've flailed. I'm fascinated by your usage of mafia terms.

OMG! BRING OUT UN! YOU JUST BASICALLY SCUM-CLAIMED IN-THREAD BY ASKING PEOPLE TO BACK UP THEIR ACCUSATIONS AGAINST YOU!

/sarcasm
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1042 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by Herobrine »

Now this is something I am happy to compromise on.

Unvote
Vote Underachivers

I'm losing motivation to post walls after having tried and failed to read UN's massive wall. Just look at his ISO. He's pretty much an open book. Also his scum reads are terrible for the most part.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1088 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 1083, DansAdvent wrote:
In post 1082, MattP wrote:I'll make a fucking "case" if I have time tonight. Most everyone thinks IAI is at least SCUMMY so I dont fucking understand why I have to make one

what is your patented percent chance on Nero/Mastin as scum?

Who are you? Are you even part of this game?

Also, I've been neglecting to sign some of my posts because fuck you that's why. Everything written recently is by me, I think.

Still catching up with Mist...I want to get a complete list of our mutual town-reads up by night, but that may or may not happen,

Matt, opinions on achivers? I'm one of the few that doesn't see IAI as horribly scummy (null for me), but I would be willing to sheep you on that read Day 2 if you compromised and helped push through the achivers stuff Day 1. Achivers is almost definitely scum. Like just look at his ISO.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1098 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Herobrine »

@Matt: As far as I'm concerned, if the number of votes on IAI are greater than or equal the number of votes on UA, then I'll switch my vote to IAI. Else I'm keeping it on UA. This day needs to end very soon. Like yesterday. We have less than two weeks of bankable deadline left. I don't care what order the lynches happen as long as UA is eventually gone. I care how fast they happen.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1099 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Herobrine »

@Mod - early request for prod of IAI - please process in ~5 minutes
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1102 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Herobrine »

I'm not as good as you seem to think I am, Rev. Read my other completed town games. That game was an anomaly, not the norm.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 1104, TheUnderachivers wrote:I really really do believe that Hero’s Mollie case and IAI’s Mollie case were almost identical. So I think asking why he had found Hero scummy and IAI townie was a valid question.

Well, if you truly believe that, then show me the similarities.

OH WAIT FUCK I BASICALLY JUST SCUM CLAIMED IN THREAD. ALERT THE UN. (lol double meaning)

I seriously can't get over how silly that was...

Wait, I'm supposed to be somewhat focused here.

tl;dr: UA, show me the similarities between my case on Mollie and IAI's case on Mollie.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1115 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Herobrine »

IAI's case was focused on this game and mollie's actions in it. He thought her actions stood as scummy in isolation from meta. He never once used the word meta.

My case was focused on meta and mollie's actions in this game with regards to her established scum meta.

Our cases may have overlapped slightly in that they used some of the same posts, but the ways in which we got from point A (the posts) to point B (the scum read) were vastly different.

P-edit: Oh, that. I've developed my game into being super-aggressive as town and scum. The whole "calmness" thing wasn't working for me.

Also, fail is a harsh word. I still have only lost a single game as town. I just don't make it a policy of dismantling entire scum teams by myself, mostly because I couldn't even if I wanted to.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1118 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Herobrine »

Never said you were scummy for it. Don't put words in my mouth.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1144 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 1142, MattP wrote:I'd bet JS is town after that stupid-ass vote.

Moz, underachievers, and IAI FTW for right now

I totally agree with the IAI case...but again, not today. People need to vote Underachiveres (someone who you yourself say is scum in the post I quoted) to end the day and bank the deadline. DO IT NOW.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1157 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 1156, Rob14 wrote:I don't give a flying fuck if you try to policy lynch me tomorrow, Matt. We have less than two weeks left in the bankable deadline. We've gotten all we can from this day, in my opinion. There is a clear consensus that both IAI and achivers are likely scum. So let's lynch the one with a bigger wagon today and get the other one tomorrow. Maybe we can actually have some time to discuss in future days instead of having to push through quicklynches in 4 days every time.

~Rob

lol...got pissed, forgot to switch accounts
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1160 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Herobrine »

I agree with my other counter-part; pushing this day any longer is wasting us time, we obviously have a few lynch targets, and prolonging this phase will just make tempers flare.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1162 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Herobrine »

I need to read through his ISO again, but he is already leaning scum in my eyes, I'll try and convince Rob tomorrow ;)
I will get stuff done tomorrow after my application is sent and finished. But I cannot change any votes with a consensus with Rob.

~mist
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1195 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Herobrine »

OFFICIAL HYDRA READS LIST ACTIVATE

Strong Town (we both agree they're town):

Majiffy
Rev
UN
Vifam (i'm confused here because mist said in an earlier post from the hydra that she was going to convince me vifam could be scummy, but she posted "townie" in her reads in the QT...so)

Weak Town (one person thinks town, the other null):

chkflip
Om of the Nom/ArcAngel
Bitmap's slot (i think he was replaced, i can't remember by who)
Matt (FUCK YOU MIST HES SO TOWN)

Null/Divided (both people think null OR one person thinks town, other thinks scum):

Action Dan
Jacob

Weak Scum (one person thinks scum, the other null):

mozamis (we both agree here, but both with a weak read)

Strong Scum (we both agree they're scum - LYNCH WITH SEVERE PREJUDICE):

BadSpellingHydra (aka Theunderarchivers)
Mollie

WAITING ON MIST TO RE-READ/ISO TO RELEASE THE OFFICIAL HYDRA READ:

Lord Mhork
IAI
AJ
bork
penguin
PV

Can explain any of these if any of you want...

Also, specifically @Moz - You just said we should be compromising on a lynch (agreeing with my points re:matt) and then unvoted. Like....wtf? That makes very little sense. If you agree with me that we urgently need to end the day, then you wouldn't be motivated to unvote entirely.

~Rob if it wasn't entirely obvious
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1196 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Herobrine »

Oh yeah, Zab's also on Mist's re-read list.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1227 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Herobrine »

Silly Rob, Bitmap was replaced by Action, who I am starting to see as town, as is Arc. Now to go ISO more people.

And TUA + Rob, When I made those reads, I just posted how I felt at the moment, Vifam's alignment seemed flip-floppy to me I can't place a finger on it, but it is more null leaning town. I felt different before.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1297 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Herobrine »

UA is at L-3. Let's bank this deadline.

For those who want a formal case in order to consider the wagon:

1) Go read his ISO - it's fairly obvious and you should be able to see it by yourself
2) I'll try to accomodate your request for a case as soon as possible. That likely won't be until this weekend because of college.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1354 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Herobrine »

LOL at Jacob's reads list.

Everyone who's had a major wagon on them is in his leaning scum or scum pile EXCEPT moz and mollie, two scummy blokes. Late bus of UA is cool too.

I would find a Jacob lynch acceptable, but again, I'll throw my vote on whatever person who I think is scum and has the largest wagon on them. Right now that's {UA, Jacob, Mollie, Moz} in that order.

~Rob

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”