NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:56 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 547, Herobrine wrote:I was saying YOUR response was nervous, not hers.

Well, I wasn't as I said in my above post. Puzzled yes, but nervous no.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:57 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

btw i might just UNVOTE: until i finish my read through so yeah
also done for the night
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:42 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Re Nero post 165 "We are killing Bitmap today. Make it so. vote:Bitmap" What, no love for me??? :P

Ah Jacob, funny guy (post 173) "It turns out vote by PMing the Mod fyi." How bout contributing to the game pal? :?

Lol at Boner, post 219 "I have those and chkflip, and I am innocent was but I'm becoming iffy on that after a reread. He just seems so damn innocent" It was the girl scout cookie comment, wasn't it? :D

Lord's 282 was bad. And that is an understatement.

Boner is town, no way do scum
have
post 8 town (town town) reads by post 315

Lol at mollie for giving moz a town read in 327.

@mollie, re 333 "moziperson is obvconftown and has no idea how to act. also wagon speed. and look who was on it" how was moz acting, and who on the wagon are you referring too? (I see in 335 u list penguin and hero as scum, yet hero has not voted for mozi....so one scummy person on the wagon makes you think mozi is town?) Also, just noticed the speed of the wagon is 4 votes at this time, lol...

Noting Moz's same questions to mollie in 385. Not sure what this means yet. :shifty:

Followed by a terrible vote in 387 by moz for penguin

Majiffy and Hero's followup posts to maz are right along with my thinking. town points

@Moz, what specifically about PV's and Rob's case on penguin looked good to you?

Om's 424 is bad too. Wouldn't you know he is joking? :?

@Vifam, what about moz's 399 did you specifically like?

If Moz flips scum, I would look at mollie (see above) and vifam (see 471 & 472).

@mollie, you say you like moz's questioning of your read, but that was AFTER you gave him a conftown read. What happened before that which made you give him that read. Also, you say ""act" as in behave not pretend." Does that mean that moz needs to behave, and not pretend, since earlier you said moz "has no idea how to act"

@moz's post 540, there is an ongoing game that I (and majiffy and PV and AJtheE) cannot talk about, but let's just say it would make sense if someone had fake vigged a claim in there which outted a real town vig in that one...all hypothetical of course. :cool: In other words, I could see why AJ would be concerned.

People I wouldn't mind seeing lynched today: Mollie, Moz, Om, Lord, Jacob, probably in that order

unvote Jacob
vote pirate mollie
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:47 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 553, I Am Innocent wrote:Om's 424 is bad too. Wouldn't you know he is joking? :?

Well either he was joking, he was gambiting or he was lying scum.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Boating Police
Boating Police
Goon
Boating Police
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Boating Police »

In post 488, Aj The Epic wrote:So BonerPolice fake claimed day cop to get a reaction out of Om? Talent.

Fake claiming day vig is really stupid

Why is that stupid but fakeclaiming daycop isn't?
Boating Police
Boating Police
Goon
Boating Police
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Boating Police »

Town:
-MattP
-Vifam
-Reverend
-I am Innocent
-Zabriel
-Penguin_alien
-Om
-Bitmap

Probtown
-Majiffy
-Borkjerfan
-Pirate Mollie

Null
-Uberninja
-chkflip
-theunderarchivers (Nero and Mastin2)
-Josh Lyman (where the fuck is this guy)
-Aj the epic

Probscum
-PeregrineV
-JacobSavage
-Mozamis
-Herobrine

These go also in order from most town to most scum. I feel pretty confident about them.
Boating Police
Boating Police
Goon
Boating Police
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Boating Police »

Town:
-MattP
-Vifam
-Reverend
-I am Innocent
-Zabriel
-Penguin_alien
-Om
-Bitmap

Probtown
-Majiffy
-Borkjerfan
-Pirate Mollie

Null
-Uberninja
-chkflip
-theunderarchivers (Nero and Mastin2)
-Josh Lyman (where the fuck is this guy)
-Aj the epic

Probscum
-PeregrineV
-JacobSavage
-Mozamis
-Herobrine
-Lord Mhork

Forgot the Lord
Boating Police
Boating Police
Goon
Boating Police
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:18 am

Post by Boating Police »

*Raises glasses*

I strongly suggest a Mhork lynch. Let it be said.
Boating Police
Boating Police
Goon
Boating Police
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Boating Police »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4673048

This is a terrible case that you completely manipulated to make Pirate Mollie look back. I dout you believe your case, Hero, and I can only see scum intent for trying to rationalize a relational tell between Pirate Mollie and Mozamis like that. It's so incredibly convoluted that it is outright ridiculous.

Mhork is being lynched today. I would also appreciate not seeing JacobSavage around when tomorrow starts. We can worry about Mozamis and Hero in day phase since they bleed scum so hard.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 555, Boating Police wrote:
In post 488, Aj The Epic wrote:So BonerPolice fake claimed day cop to get a reaction out of Om? Talent.

Fake claiming day vig is really stupid

Why is that stupid but fakeclaiming daycop isn't?

You're first, you're the one drawing a reaction there. Afterward, there is no reason to fake claim dayvig (especially when someone listed that by Bitmap doing that, it gained him hypothetical town points). By fake dayvigging, I feel that it's useless and suspicious because the objective was completed by the fakeclaim day cop. Also, think about it: If Om happens to be one of the roles, the first thing he'll do is counterclaim. So, by adding more roles to the pressure case against him, more likely he'll counter claim. In a way, it's a role fish.
Boating Police
Boating Police
Goon
Boating Police
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Boating Police »

In post 560, Aj The Epic wrote:You're first, you're the one drawing a reaction there. Afterward, there is no reason to fake claim dayvig (especially when someone listed that by Bitmap doing that, it gained him hypothetical town points). By fake dayvigging, I feel that it's useless and suspicious because the objective was completed by the fakeclaim day cop. Also, think about it: If Om happens to be one of the roles, the first thing he'll do is counterclaim. So, by adding more roles to the pressure case against him, more likely he'll counter claim. In a way, it's a role fish.

Seems legit. You were probtown besides that

You should vote Mhork. If you need a case I can draft one up but his ISO is scummy as fuck
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:02 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 539, mozamis wrote:I don't know what your problem is, but it's annoying and unhelpful to town.

mozamis, meet majiffy.

He was in my first game at this site. He annoyed me to fuck, we argued like shit and I lynched him at lylo to cost the town the win. This game I joined just because he's in. He's actually fucking funny. But I can see where you're coming from here. He takes time to warm to.

Anyway, I so far I like Mollie and Moz for scum. Am I still on bitmap? UNVOTE:

I'll hold my vote though until I've read through thoroughly. Still a busy weekend for me.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:47 am

Post by mozamis »

"Am I still on this FECKING ISLAND!" saw that one the other night, still cracks me up.
Yes, this is an irrelevant fluff post. Enjoy it Majiffy.
And cheers for the Majiffy advice.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Vifam »

I thought Chkflip was one of your townreads MattP
ok
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 am

Post by mozamis »

His post 374 I just agreed with most of what he said. Penguin testing the waters, throwing out suspicions etc
Although tbh, I can barely remember Penguin posting now, so I wouldn't say he was "definite" scum. As good as anyone at this stage though. Plus he's lurking, and likely that one of the lurkers is scum.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 542, Herobrine wrote:First, let's look at mollie's scum meta. In a recent game we played together, she replaced into a scum-team with me. One of the first things she said in the scum QT was her feelings on listing your read on a partner. She said the following:

Pirate mollie, Post #14 in the [url=http://quicktopic.com/48/H/squL7RJ9k2Db]Open 471 Scum QT[/url] wrote:awww, fuck it, rob
next time you make a list of your reads keep in mind that scum almost always puts their scummates in the middle of their list, lol,
listing is a tool to catch scum
. they also almost always list their teammmates as null unless they are trying to get them lynched or they are confident in their skillz

In post 542, Herobrine wrote:So mollie is extremely likely to list her partner as town/scum instead of null even when it doesn't make total sense to do so because she considers it an associative tell. This could potentially lead to her sounding forced when composing reads.

a couple of things here.

wrt to the bold but especially to the italicised:

THAT IS MY TOWN META YOU DUMMY THAT IS A TOOL THAT I USE TO CATCH SCUM. ALSO I ASKED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE QT TO NOT BE PUBLICIZED COS IT MEANT GIVING UP A COMPETITIVE EDGE COS PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR WHEN I ASK FOR LISTS BUT HEY THANKS FOR MAKING SURE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE SEE IT.

jesus christ you are officially on my shit list.

did I sound forced when I subbed in and pulled you out of what I think was an L1 lynch? I made a good case as to why you might be town and then you picked it up and thad was lynched. I set you up to look like gold....do you honestly think that is what I am doing with mozimas now?

have I broken down any arguments? no! I am much less certain as town I just think mozimas is town on a gut level. my defense of you was not clumsy but my defense of mozi is and that should tell you something right there.

In post 333, pirate mollie wrote:moziperson is obvconftown and has no idea how to act. also wagon speed. and look who was on it

In post 542, Herobrine wrote:This leads to a weird and forced read on Mozamis. Mollie lists him as "obvconftown". If Mozamis is ObvTown, then that suggests Mollie can point to specific posts that look like town or at least provide some good reasons for him being town. Instead, she simply can't.

he looks like retarded town to me. on my homesite I have had to deal with a lot of this shit which helps me to cut through the chaff and use other tools to figure out who is scum and who is town (also I can get pretty retarded in games). I am used to a different speed, I work fast and hard cos of the rhythm of a timed game format. I will change my votes, be all over the place with my foses in order to get to a PoE of whom I want to work with. it is actually alignment neutral for me.

In post 533, pirate mollie wrote:your posts don't feel scummy to me. I like that you are questioning my town read even though I think you are being retarded.

In post 542, Herobrine wrote:I don't see how the absense of scumminess, which would mean null, turns into ObvConfTown. That doesn't compute for me. Note that the one actual reason she gives occurred AFTER she listed Mozamis as obvconftown.

I
said
his posts seemed town to me. you can attack my reasoning here but you are attempting to attack something you cannot define...which is a gut read. I can't define that so if you want to pursue this dumb reasoning go ahead. you should do that to the exclusion of looking what is going on around you /sarcasm
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 559, Boating Police wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4673048

This is a terrible case that you completely manipulated to make Pirate Mollie look back. I dout you believe your case, Hero, and I can only see scum intent for trying to rationalize a relational tell between Pirate Mollie and Mozamis like that. It's so incredibly convoluted that it is outright ridiculous.

Mhork is being lynched today. I would also appreciate not seeing JacobSavage around when tomorrow starts. We can worry about Mozamis and Hero in day phase since they bleed scum so hard.

honestly hero probably does

but your wking is awsum and makes me worried about you!
whew!
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Vifam »

Okay I'd like to hear the Mhork case
ok
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

why the majiffy hate :(

he is probably scum but don't hate on him!
whew!
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:16 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 553, I Am Innocent wrote:What, no love for me???

As much as I'd like to revenge lynch you, I can't stand trolls so I'd be plenty happy to policy lynch one. :)

In post 559, Boating Police wrote:This is a terrible case that you completely manipulated to make Pirate Mollie look back

So you have a town read on IAI and a scum read on Hero but both find Mollie scummy. Why do the reads differ?

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...68737#p4668737]post 65[/url], Boner Police wrote:Still p convinced you're scum though Vifam even tho Hero is probtown

Vifam, why do you care more about Matts town read on Hero and not his scum read on you?

-N
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Vifam »

I didn't really care if he thought I was scum to be honest
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Vifam »

Vifam wrote:@Vifam, what about moz's 399 did you specifically like?

It seemed like genuine town frustration, especially the part about looking at Majjify's attitude problem, I see statements like that coming more from town than scum.
ok
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 570, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 559, Boner Police wrote: wrote:This is a terrible case that you completely manipulated to make Pirate Mollie look back

So you have a town read on IAI and a scum read on Hero but both find Mollie scummy. Why do the reads differ?

Awful loaded question here. Is the only differing factor between IAI and Hero in your mind their read on Mollie? I would hope not.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

That one got worded wrong. It's supposed to read: IAI's and Hero's same read on Mollie means that a read on them should be the same?

Blame my brain for scrabbling my words.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Bitmap »

UNVOTE:

*shrugs*
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”