NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by Herobrine »

Mollie seems to have exploded when Rob accussed her of public meta as scum.

More of a reason, come on more votes people.

~mist
Hydra of Mist7676 and Rob13
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by Bitmap »

VOTE: Mhork
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 635, Herobrine wrote:Also, mollie....do you SERIOUSLY expect me to not call you out on your stupid logic?

If you said "this is what I DONT do as scum", then there is obviously an implied "this is what I do as scum". If you don't put your scum-buddies as a null read, then you have to put them as a town or scum read (or ignore them entirely, which is also possible but unlikely because that play would be pretty bad). If you think that scum put their partners in the middle of the list and their scum-buddies as null reads and that it's dangerous to do that as scum, then OBVIOUSLY you're going to not do that as scum. What are you even trying to argue here?

Right now you're arguing silly little semantics that have nothing to do with the validity of what I'm saying in order to try to get under my skin, which is what you did with Voided in that other game. To be fair, it's kind of working. Either way, I'm not sure if this is just your style in general or specifically your scum style. That's something I'll be looking into when I have more time (after Monday).

~Rob

P-edit: Lynching Josh Lyman is always an appropriate move.

you are literally too stupid to breath I bet you need a ventilator at night don't you.

you were obv newb scum and I was telling you what NOT to do. I am in no way shape or form newb scum you dummy, if people think I am scum they do not even
ask
for my list cos of the wifom it creates.

this isn't a semantics issue this is you not having a valid point issue and you being too dumb to realise it. correlation does not equal causation. if you want scum meta on me mebbe you should take a look at the 31 other scum games I have played or better yet
look at my town games that are on this site
so that you can do a comparison.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4674894#p4674894]post 662[/url], Maestro wrote:
...by the way, here's a gift for those who haven't yet born witness to this gem...

Spoiler:

mod should go kill himself

and don't you dare get all sensitive on me maestro you know I have nothing but love for you
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 663, Om of the Nom wrote:that is amazing
btw i think mollie's been stalking me too lately :S

you are on my list yes
whew!
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by zabriel »

What happened with my last post? I'm not that high.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by TheReverend »

mollie is scum, she's much more laid back and more of a town leader when town.

VOTE: mollie

I'll be good for a proper read through tomorrow. For now I'm happy with meta for a mollie lynch.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by mozamis »

As of p26, i find it odd that Vifam isn't voting. (If this out of date by now, apologies). Sure, other people aren't voting as well. But Vifam has been quite active.
Why no vote, Vifam?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by mozamis »

yep its out of date.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Post by mozamis »

although Vifam ,why the Archive vote fo rno reason?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:35 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 674, penguin_alien wrote:mozamis reacting positively to someone (pirate mollie) for whom he voted for serious reasons at one point reading him as town seems off. mozamis, what has pirate mollie done that makes her someone whose opinion you care about? I realize that you decided that sheeping votes on me would be the best use of your vote, but nothing you posted around the time of your vote change indicated that you didn't have a scum read on pirate mollie any more. And if she is scum in your opinion, why would her believing you to be town be of any import? You say that you think she's town because she reads you as town, if I'm understanding correctly--that's not a very strong argument to my way of thinking.

I somewhat agree with those people calling out Lord Mhork.

I never voted for Mollie, and have never called her scum, why do you say that? If someone gives me a strong read, calling me town or scum, of course I care about it. There were only 2 conclusions I could draw : 1) She's scum trying to buddy. 2) She's town with a strong town read on me.
As I said, at this stage I have to go for the latter. Calling someone "obvconfirmtown" seems way too strong a thing for scum to say at this point in the game. I mean, where's the motivation? If Mollie were scum, how likely is it that she's sitting there thinking "Oh, God, whatever I do, I MUST buddy up to Mozamis. And I must do it in a really obvious way!"
Yeah just not buying it.

If the Penguin lynch doesn't happen, I could go for Mhork. I remember having a vague feeling he looked a bit off. Plus he's a lurker and I like lynching lurkers.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:48 am

Post by mozamis »

Oh my town reads are basically all the really active people. Herobrine, MattP, Bitmap, Majiffy, Mollie. Prob Vifam although quite often he seems to just agree with whatever MattP has said. Still, I've sheeped myself, so it's not a scum read, just something I'm looking at.
Everyone else null or pos scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:02 am

Post by mozamis »

Actually, I take what I said about Mork back. I've read his ISO, and it looks Ok. I think it was his first post I didn't like - calling Hero out for not being serious on RVS - but that's not enough to lynch the guy on. At least he put down a serious vote early on. The rest I'm null on.
So Penguin it is. Or one of the lurkers.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:12 am

Post by Herobrine »

In post 704, pirate mollie wrote:you are literally too stupid to breath I bet you need a ventilator at night don't you.

you were obv newb scum and I was telling you what NOT to do. I am in no way shape or form newb scum you dummy, if people think I am scum they do not even
ask
for my list cos of the wifom it creates.

this isn't a semantics issue this is you not having a valid point issue and you being too dumb to realise it. correlation does not equal causation. if you want scum meta on me mebbe you should take a look at the 31 other scum games I have played or better yet
look at my town games that are on this site
so that you can do a comparison.

Ok, kid. If you have ever looked at my meta, you'll know I detest personal insults. Although you are kind of right about the ventilator, as I have sleep apnea.

I was ObvNewbScum and you're the greatest scum around. I got it.

So you want me to look at your town games to see if you put your scum-partners at the top/bottom of the list AND give them town/scum reads instead of null. In your town games. makessense.jpg

Mollie, your reaction has been absolutely terrible. You are today's lynch, hands down. I am willing to sheep on Mhork tomorrow if we can off mollie today.

~Rob
Hydra of Mist7676 and Rob13
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 am

Post by mozamis »

Ok, got it now. I didn't like the fact (as Hero mentioned in p372) that he seemed more suspicious of me, Reverend and Om and yet voted for Mollie.
However, his response in p477 seemed fair enough. He wasn't sure where to put his vote, but went for Mollie.
Since then, he's been ok, so yeah I don't think Mork is a good lynch.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:22 am

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE

Looking at Penguin's ISO, at least he's contributing to the game and scumhunting. If he's good scum, then fair play to him. We can get him later on. I'd rather get rid of someone who isn't really playing. As much as I love The West Wing:

VOTE JOSH LYMAN
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:34 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 713, mozamis wrote:Oh my town reads are basically all the really active people. Herobrine, MattP, Bitmap, Majiffy, Mollie. Prob Vifam although quite often he seems to just agree with whatever MattP has said. Still, I've sheeped myself, so it's not a scum read, just something I'm looking at.
Everyone else null or pos scum.

TBH I actually find a lot of what MattP says illogical but it's a lot easier to just nod your head in agreement, ya know? Plus he's town so it's like whatever
ok
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:44 am

Post by mozamis »

Fair enough. So why did you vote for the underachievers?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:49 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 190, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Josh Lynman

Bitmap was completely correct on Om to the Nom being scummy before Nom posted... Just saying. Like prophecy.

This is a terrible post did anyone even follow up on this?
Also as of page 8 Vifam is not looking so hot, same with Bitmap and PereV.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:51 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 719, mozamis wrote:Fair enough. So why did you vote for the underachievers?

In post 644, Vifam wrote:I'm voting you because I don't like how you claimed to be "testing the waters" earlier, and at this point I'm pretty sure you are making stuff up because there is no reason for you to pretend your chkflip vote was just a test, you simply could have said "Mastin thinks he's scum" or something to that regard. Also I think your questioning to boner is dumb & fake
ok
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:51 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 214, Bitmap wrote:
In post 213, Vifam wrote:No but he's scum and you're probably not gonna get anywhere with that Om wagon

OM WAGON, HO!

VOTE: Om of the Nom

Okay this kind of oppositional behaviour comes from town so Bitmap is off the hook.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:55 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 236, TheReverend wrote:VOTE: mollie

First she moans at majiffy for disappearing, like an hour after or whatever after we start, then votes jacob, asking if he's posted yet, which is super easy to check. Lame reasons to wag her finger.
What.
In post 241, TheReverend wrote:I have a thing for majffy too, but like the opposite of the thing mollie has. In fact consider this post intent to unstahammer majiffy if he gets to L-1.

pedit - where do you get off saying that? VOTE: chkflip
What.
In post 245, TheReverend wrote:That wasn't a serious vote, by the way. I'm back on VOTE: bitmap because he's scum.

What.
Reverend is not this jumpy as town. Whether the chkflip vote was a joke or not it's still pretty shitty. Don't forget the votes on me and bork on the previous page too.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 250, Aj The Epic wrote:I'm not liking reverend right now. He's slightly scum in my book. Too many votes with no times for reactions. Nothing but bouncing like a kid in a bounce house.
This post gives off terrible gut vibes. I think it's the wording that's causing it, it doesn't look right.
In post 254, TheReverend wrote:Too many votes with no time for reactions? Interesting. My first bitmap vote was up for 5 or 6 pages, my vifam vote wasn't serious, my om vote was me expressing he annoys me with his scum claim shit, I removed my bork vote because he wasn't voting by pm, and now I'm back to bitmap, and he's reacted, by saying I'm more jumpy than usual, no less. Which is bollocks, because this is standard rev on d1.
Except it's not standard Rev at all AFAIK.
In post 255, TheReverend wrote:Oh I missed my mollie vote, my bad. Someone said she's majiffy's stalker, so now I prefer bitmap again.
Really this just shows how much thought he's putting into his reads.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:04 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 282, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 77, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: jacob savage

have you even posted yet if so I can't remember

On my wagon for a couple hours, then gets bored and jumps on someone else. I don't know how I feel about this. Wagon jumping is usually sketch, right?
-snip unrelated stuff-
VOTE: Pirate Mollie

This was a terrible reason to vote mollie when there were so much more damning things on other people at that time.

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:06 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 721, Vifam wrote:
In post 719, mozamis wrote:Fair enough. So why did you vote for the underachievers?

In post 644, Vifam wrote:I'm voting you because I don't like how you claimed to be "testing the waters" earlier, and at this point I'm pretty sure you are making stuff up because there is no reason for you to pretend your chkflip vote was just a test, you simply could have said "Mastin thinks he's scum" or something to that regard. Also I think your questioning to boner is dumb & fake

Sorry missed that, thanks.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”