NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1146, MattP wrote:If Nero is scum i would policy lynch you tomorrow

You're demented to be pushing the stupid fucking deadline catch

I'm lynching my strongest scumread and the longer you irritate me the more I want you gone so STFU and vote IAI if you think he's scum

who are you even talking to here
whew!
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 1139, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero, was that you posting in 1002? Weren't you the one in the signup thread that had the bankable deadlines explained to you by the mod? If so, why do you appear to still not get it? "But you want to hurry up the day and go into 4 day deadlines were it'll be quicklynches and most likely mislynches"

That was me, he didn't "explain", just told me there were bankable dls. Anyways I'm down for the JS lynch since I know that I'm town.

He was talking to Hero.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by MattP »

Underachievers just claimed scum?
SlappyKrust
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:06 pm

no try harder to suck.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1148, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 1145, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1138, Lord Mhork wrote:I don't like you, but I think it's just a general personality conflict.

hhhmmmm....

More to the point, you should go back and read what I said. I didn't say that one of you had to be scum. I said if one of you were scum, the other was more or less confirmed town. Do you disagree with that?

well since I know my own alignment and if hero flips scum then no, I don't

but if I flip town it does not mean that hero is scum although he has moved to unsure cos he has ceased interaction after a town read. what do you think of that.

You're being purposely dense and I don't like it. Where have I said that a town flip on one confirms the other as scum?

the latter part was closing a loophole are you always this defensive yes or no
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1150, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1146, MattP wrote:If Nero is scum i would policy lynch you tomorrow

You're demented to be pushing the stupid fucking deadline catch

I'm lynching my strongest scumread and the longer you irritate me the more I want you gone so STFU and vote IAI if you think he's scum

who are you even talking to here

nm, go it
whew!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Rob14 »

I don't give a flying fuck if you try to policy lynch me tomorrow, Matt. We have less than two weeks left in the bankable deadline. We've gotten all we can from this day, in my opinion. There is a clear consensus that both IAI and achivers are likely scum. So let's lynch the one with a bigger wagon today and get the other one tomorrow. Maybe we can actually have some time to discuss in future days instead of having to push through quicklynches in 4 days every time.

~Rob
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 1156, Rob14 wrote:I don't give a flying fuck if you try to policy lynch me tomorrow, Matt. We have less than two weeks left in the bankable deadline. We've gotten all we can from this day, in my opinion. There is a clear consensus that both IAI and achivers are likely scum. So let's lynch the one with a bigger wagon today and get the other one tomorrow. Maybe we can actually have some time to discuss in future days instead of having to push through quicklynches in 4 days every time.

~Rob

lol...got pissed, forgot to switch accounts
Hydra of Mist7676 and Rob13
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by MattP »

No. #suckadick
SlappyKrust
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:25 pm

but I'm not scum you tool. Meanwhile ya'll let JS skate by. NO WAY. If JS flips scum we are lynching from whomever is not voting him.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Herobrine »

I agree with my other counter-part; pushing this day any longer is wasting us time, we obviously have a few lynch targets, and prolonging this phase will just make tempers flare.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by MattP »

Good then stop wasting time and vote IAI

vifam may be scum btw just wanted to say he would be a good investigation because he'll coast if he's scum
SlappyKrust
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Herobrine »

I need to read through his ISO again, but he is already leaning scum in my eyes, I'll try and convince Rob tomorrow ;)
I will get stuff done tomorrow after my application is sent and finished. But I cannot change any votes with a consensus with Rob.

~mist
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by MattP »

Ok Ty
SlappyKrust
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Stop posting you cunts.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Underachivers
VOTE: I Am Innocent

The fact that this wagon isn't growing means some of the louder mouths on the other wagon are scum.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 938, ActionDan wrote:Boehner

It's funny cuz you replaced Josh Lyman who is a fictional politician and you said Boehner who is a real politician ha-ha funny.

In post 959, TheReverend wrote:How do you people not immediately see arc is a she from India? I have a boner.

We should go pick up Indian chicks together sometime.

In post 966, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 963, MattP wrote:Just read UNs catchup posts they're an accurate interpretation of the game

I disagree

^^ This

In post 979, ArcAngel9 wrote:Majiffy is pretty much null, not sure if that’s how he normally plays so he is neutral

Just sheep Mollie's read of me, unless it's a scum read. Sometimes she gets the wires crossed. But if she says I'm town she's usually accurate.

In post 995, TheReverend wrote:If this guy isn't scum then wft?

VOTE: mozamis

Let's move out to the countryside and have children.
With our Indian wives, obv.

In post 1020, MattP wrote:1) IAI
2) Mozamis
3) underachievers

imokwiththis.jpg

In post 1063, borkjerfkin wrote:
Mollie wrote:Majiffy - I saw something earlier that made me think he was scummy. you would have to know him in order to get it. and it might not even be legit. I have a tendency to get super duper paranoid about him in general but I learned to just ride it out.
if he is town he will find scum if he is scum he will wind up bussing his teammates at some point. win/win either way to leave him in the game longer.

Heh I think I made that point in Micro 99.

Hey, if my teamates weren't always so fucking scummy I wouldn't have to...

In post 1108, TheUnderachivers wrote:This whole "ZOMG NERO HAS MORE THEN ONE SUSPECT" is stupid. ... but the players like Majiffy, Zab whom I have just blows my mind.

I hadn't even said anything about that? The fuck is this.

In post 1165, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Underachivers

The fact that this wagon isn't growing means some of the louder mouths on the other wagon are scum.

? What "other wagon"? You mean the Savage wagon? The one that UA just jumped on as it started growing? The same one IAI is on?

Stop fucking dismantling the strongest wagon and get the fuck back on UA.
VOTE: UnderAchievers

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Majiffy »

{theunderachivers, Herobrine, borkjerfkin, mozamis, UberNinja}
Good lynch/vig targets, to varying degrees.

||
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:03 pm

In post 1166, Majiffy wrote:I hadn't even said anything about that? The fuck is this

never said you did , cum bucket.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Majiffy
Matt P
Vifam
AJ
Savage
Ubernija

There's scum in there and at anytime that JS flips scum you guys go back to day 1 and lynch those that avoided JS
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1049, Lord Mhork wrote:Well that spoiler got butchered. I think I technically voted for myself too.

UNVOTE: Lord Mhork

VOTE: Pirate Mollie

I was gonna let this ride and see if you caught it, but I guess you did, right away... :( you're no fun!

I'd like to see a similar analysis of everyone OFF your wagon though, if you please. Sometimes that's even MORE useful. i.e. to see who's purposefully ignoring your wagon because they want to stay off a wagon that might reach fruition, and want to avoid being "seen" that way, historically, to people who search wagoners, like you yourself just did.

But the twist is, I want to see what YOU have to say about them.

In post 1051, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1017, UberNinja wrote:okay. get back in the kitchen bitch!

nah jk but

shall i really go post by post and destroy you? or do you want to respond to the post that i was responding to (i quoted them all, hello) and save me some time, and save yourself some face? in the long run i'll probably have to make a fucking "case" on you anyway

would it be the same shitty fucked up crap that originally fosed me in the first place? nah.

but let's go ahead and establish that you lied about my gameplay, pretend to have no idea who I am by calling me a he, and when called on it you bluster around like a six year old with his hand caught in the cookie jar and then end it with a mumbled threat that you are going to get me in the end while spraying cookie crumbs all over the place? okay!

limp performance to say the least

You sound just a little bit like you're trying hard not to be worried about me voting for you and threatening to campaign for your lynch.

I like my vote where it is. More pirate mollie votes, everyone.

but the less work for me the better

also, omgus vote hiiiiiioooo

^ this is so typical of scum,
that
is formulaic

Mhm, whatever you say dear.

funny how everybody i have a scum read on is saying my reads are awful

cos they are really awful

Mhm, whatever you say dear.

When we start seeing some pretty scum flips we'll find out soon enough.

loooooooooool

but only the insecure players vote me after i call them scum, teh rest just say they're awful and try to take potshots at me

its almost fucking formulaic at this point

I don't think voting you is a sign of insecurity insomuch as it is just exercising good judgment. but hai keep assigning motivations to people that they don't have for some reason people seem to think this is a town tell of yours needless to say I am unimpressed.

You assume I'm trying to impress you.

You're wrong.

kill mollie

<3

In post 1053, chkflip wrote:Wow so Vifam is a terrible person, that's cool.

UNVOTE: Mhork

Meta backs up the scum read. Look for yourself, ladies.

I don't remember you making a single original statement all game.

You're just copying other people and hoping nobody notices your lack of involvement.

In post 1054, pirate mollie wrote:theunderachivers - lol, I thought I was talking N/longer name for a moment. when I can get a town read on her she is a player I like to work with. seemed willing to work with me but unwilling to move his vote. I dunno. seems willing to think outside the box. unsure.

Majiffy - I saw something earlier that made me think he was scummy. you would have to know him in order to get it. and it might not even be legit. I have a tendency to get super duper paranoid about him in general but I learned to just ride it out. if he is town he will find scum if he is scum he will wind up bussing his teammates at some point. win/win either way to leave him in the game longer.

Lord Mhork - unsure, could go either way. I liked his wot. and his observations of hero cos that is where my thoughts have been too. only thing I didn't like was his assumption that 1 of us has got to be scum. where do you people come up with these retarded theories, lol.

ArcAngel9 - liking her for town. she is posting her reads with reasons that I understand. she is following the thread and is having thoughts that match my own which I find to be a town tell since -----> town moves in herds

ActionDan - I am always slightly suspicious of people who do not know me who immediately put me in their town category. I have a different playstyle and and a different approach to the game. unsure leaning scummy at this point.

zabriel - unsure. for some reason I can't quite get a feel for him. when I am done dancing I want to dance with him in order to wrestle a better read although I have no idea how I would even begin.

I Am Innocent - I will be happy to answer her question when she answers mine. didn't like her disappearance after that exchange, she seemed to drop the convo like a hot potato as if she knew what she was asking was extraneous.

Bitmap - I had a town read but now I can't remember why.

Aj the Epic - he made a clever observation earlier which caught me off guard cos it was so.....un aj-like. I have 1 completed game with him when he was scum in which his main tactic was to pick a tard fight and bore everyone with these nonsensical wots that bored the crap out of me and which I eventually stopped reading. then I wound up in lylo and I could not remember a thing about him. I even forgot about the papers that were apparently pivotal to the game and why they were important, lol. mislynched and lost the game, one of my most embarrassing losses evah. it is like I had a weird mental block or something. unsure.

Herobrine - I am liking this slot for town I think. he seems to be suffering from the I-have-seen-mollie's-scumgame-therefore-mollie-must-be-scum-in-this-one syndrome. *yawn* like I have never seen
that
a million times before. I don't think he would push for my lynch this hard if he were scum.

borkjerfkin - thinking town. I have 1 completed game with borky when he was scum and I had him down with his first post. I was bullied out of pursuing my scum read and he was the only one with a penis who was even remotely nice to me in that game so I wasn't really motivated into pushing it. I wound up subbing out.

mozamis - town for reasons I have already stated.

TheReverend - his hard reset looked genuine and I had him down as town for that. but I guess when I think about it, it could come from town or scum but I am leaning town at this point.

penguin_alien - she is a sneaky one but earlier outrage looked genuinely town. I have her as town.

MattP - type of player that I like and feel the most comfortable with. his steering is probably alignment neutral and I don't mind being used as lynchbait by him, I am trusting he knows what he is doing and will pull it off of me....eventually. if he leaves me to fry then I will be thoroughly convinced that he is scum from the dead QT.

JacobSavage - I have no fucking clue. unsure.

UberNinja - super duper scummy here! and people think this is his town game? lol. I don't know I have never seen it, I have never played with him before. I know him through other venues. but omg, his reasoning in his shit wots was terrible.

PeregrineV - liking his posts. he has made some good observations but I am unimpressed with his fade. leaning town though.

chkflip - he has said a couple of things that make me think he is town. I am sticking with that read until I have reason to get paranoid about him.

Vifam - I had him as town, but didn't like him trying to bury the thread a few pages back with his shit posts. he is not scumhunting like he was earlier so it makes me wonder if it was just a pretense. unsure.

and those are my reads so far.

anyways I am finally dead in the tr game thank fucking god so I should be less cranky and somewhat more productive.

This will be useful.

In post 1061, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1050, MattP wrote:I like how AD has a townread on mhork and knows I could have EASILY had mhork hammered without so much as a glare my way if I wanted but I had it dismantled for no apparent scum reasoning at the last second

Really adorable his reads are

I am not sure why you're trying to guilt trip me for the last few pages when the only people who think you are scummy are me, UN, and Nero/Mastin (and they are not long for this world anyway).

I'm not stupid Matt. I feel like you're trying to shake me off. You have been focused on my read on you exclusively even though I share reservations about 2/3 of your own scum-reads (IAI and Nero/Mastin). What's the point of trying to attack me?

You know well enough that you have established a decent town read by most everyone which gives you an advantage as scum. While true you could have stayed on Mhork, it's not unreasonable to switch when the wagon grew hot to the next target. (since that's the pattern with going from Bit--->Mozamis---->Mhork----->IAI) I'm sure you can understand that passivity harms scum.

This is a good, good post. Especially the italicized part.

In post 1062, borkjerfkin wrote:VOTE: underachivers

As I said earlier, I don't see anything scummy about going for Josh earlier, as ill advised as I believe that to be, but I see no feasible way for that to have somehow bridged into post #1035 where so many people are scum reads without a whole lot of reference or interaction with many of them. There's no attempt to reconcile the large number of scum reads either.

I don't think Matt is scum -- the assertion that he's scummy for jerking town around by the dick in order to waste the bankable deadline is a huge huge stretch to me.

I'm pretty sure he's not jerking us around to waste a deadline.

Do you have anything else to say on anyone else in the game? I haven't noticed your presence much, which is quite inconsistent to the last time we played. Also I noticed you tried to buddy up to me in one of your earlier posts, though I don't recall saying anything back.

What's up with that? Trying to get on my good side?

In post 1064, penguin_alien wrote:MattP, why do you think anyone should be persuaded by your vote on I Am Innocent without an explanation? Except apparently JacobSavage who is sheeping for no apparent reason. The end of page 37 was really scummy.

UNVOTE: Lord Mhork
VOTE: JacobSavage

I don't love Lord Mhork feeling the need to get affirmation on his belief that wagon jumping is sketchy, but his rationale tracks, so.

The speed at which the Lord Mhork wagon was both created and dismantled, and largely without much fanfare for either case, baffles the fuck out of me.

In post 1066, TheReverend wrote:I'm struggling to find time for a good read through at the moment, so please forgive me if I drift along until after we have some flip info. Happy with AJ or chkflip today I guess, unless someone presents something really compelling.

Please, talk more about chkflip.

In post 1067, TheUnderachivers wrote:So you don't think I'm scummy for going for Josh but....I'm still scum? The hell? Its a 21 player game and there are gonna be like 5-6 scum. I don't see why my suspecting multiple suspects is "bad". Casting a wider net is more likely to hit scum. Unless you are scum and you know that I'm off there's no reason to attack me for suspecting others. So its like your voting me for the sake of voting? Was my town read on you wrong?

-N

The way this post is worded reminds me of how I've seen scum act before.

They bargain with their own town reads and say "okay I guess my town read on you was wrong" when people say things they don't like. And the reason this is significant is because scum attach more inherent value to appearing town, than townies do. So they use it as a bartering chip, and feel like it will be a magic bullet. But it's not, because townies aren't trying to look town. They're trying to find scum.

TheUnderachivers goes
way
up on the scumdar.

In post 1070, chkflip wrote:WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

UNVOTE: I Am Innocent
VOTE: theunderachivers

My gut says "yes, yes, oh god, I'm cumming", but my brain says "you idiot, they're probably scum together and this is a bus"

:?

In post 1078, chkflip wrote:
In post 1071, pirate mollie wrote:chikflip what about that post bothered you?

Every part of 1067 & 68 sucked. All of it. Deflection, fluff, and idiocy (which I expect to an extent, but really? nine scum candidates?).

You sound like Yosarian here. Inflating things to a level more melodramatic than they are, pandering to a wide base, and being relatively safe in your accusations, i.e. "everyone would think that's crazy, so it's safe to say it's crazy." And that's not feeling right.

In post 1084, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1082, MattP wrote:I'll make a fucking "case" if I have time tonight. Most everyone thinks IAI is at least SCUMMY so I dont fucking understand why I have to make one

what is your patented percent chance on Nero/Mastin as scum?
In post 1085, MattP wrote:I'll decide that after IAI flips, but non-relationally (so if IAI is town) then 60%. If IAI is scum then 95%
In post 1086, ActionDan wrote:I shall do some really hard math.

.9x.95 = 9/10 x 19/20 = 171/200 = 0.855
In post 1087, zabriel wrote:I feel like that math is getting out of hand. I just wanted to know how confident he was in his read.

In post 1088, Herobrine wrote:Also, I've been neglecting to sign some of my posts because fuck you that's why. Everything written recently is by me, I think.

~Rob

There are townie "I don't give a fuck" assertions, and then there are scummy "I don't give a fuck" assertions.
Clearly the latter here.

In post 1091, MattP wrote:I like how EVERY big successful lynch push so far has been on townreads of mine now

Like town really just fucking sucked today

If I'm even half correct, then you have no idea how right you are.

In post 1102, Herobrine wrote:I'm not as good as you seem to think I am, Rev. Read my other completed town games. That game was an anomaly, not the norm.

Yeah I don't even know what to say about this post.

In post 1105, TheUnderachivers wrote:UN’s fake aggression meta play is stupid and scummy. Though I did like his attack of Matt.

It's a fun tool that helps me get through boring re-reads. Pretending I'm angry at everyone for making me waste my time. You should try it.

And it has a side effect of making people have genuine reads on me, which in turn makes it easier to develop good reads on them.

In post 1109, Herobrine wrote:OH WAIT FUCK I BASICALLY JUST SCUM CLAIMED IN THREAD. ALERT THE UN.

You act as if I didn't already know you were scum.

In post 1113, TheUnderachivers wrote:...And to give you a better idea of just
how
not in the game I am...

I fully realize we're the lead wagon. I fully realize that we're likely going to be lynched, 'specially since I haven't been posting. (Oh, and btw, I'd like to give a massive
HoS
to anyone asking where I was over the weekened that has played with me; they'd KNOW that I don't post then.)

...But I'm so apathetic for this game that I honestly DGAF about it. :P
I'd barely even consider it to be a lynch. I'd barely even consider it to have been me in the game, since, well, I'm not. It'd be like I replaced in during the night only to be nightkilled. That's exactly how much devotion I'm feeling for the game at the moment. :P

...Yes, that's a horribad attitude, so yes, I'll do what I can to spark my interest, but quite frankly, right now, I aint. :P

aaaand, welcome to the game, mastin?

PV's vote on me is interesting. If it's him just testing the waters then great, and here's your reaction; if it's because he thinks I should be lynched, then that's just embarrassing.

In post 1131, I Am Innocent wrote:Picking up prod. Expect a catchup post in the next 24 hrs...most likely in the next 2, unless my wife wears me out after we get the kids to bed.

I keep forgetting people have lives and families.

In post 1135, Bitmap wrote:
@Mod: Sorry, I gotta ask to replace out. Uni, etc.

Let's hope your replacement doesn't make me want to reverse my read on your slot, because that would be quite frustrating.

Thanks for replacing out though. If you don't have time it's always better to let someone else pick up the slack.

In post 1139, I Am Innocent wrote:Holy cow, moz is defending me now... :shifty:

This kind of statement never feels right... but...

In post 1139, I Am Innocent wrote:Also, 4 votes were thrown at me. All four coincidentally came from Lord's wagon, the shadiest being Jacob's. If Lord was really scum, I would think that some scum would be on the counterwagon (Mollies) and would have sheeped Matt. But none did. I believe Lord to be town because of this. It also makes me wary of Mollie.

It needs to be Mollie or Jacob today.

... but this part of the post I totally agree with.

In post 1140, MattP wrote:If people dont vote IAI after that post they're retarded

I was right

You can all suck my dick

That is all.

You're either scum or stupid this game.

That is all.

In post 1157, Herobrine wrote:
In post 1156, Rob14 wrote:I don't give a flying fuck if you try to policy lynch me tomorrow, Matt. We have less than two weeks left in the bankable deadline. We've gotten all we can from this day, in my opinion. There is a clear consensus that both IAI and achivers are likely scum. So let's lynch the one with a bigger wagon today and get the other one tomorrow. Maybe we can actually have some time to discuss in future days instead of having to push through quicklynches in 4 days every time.

~Rob

lol...got pissed, forgot to switch accounts

lol...got derp, lined up lynches

In post 1158, MattP wrote:No. #suckadick

Okay, this post made me lol.

In post 1166, Majiffy wrote:

? What "other wagon"? You mean the Savage wagon? The one that UA just jumped on as it started growing? The same one IAI is on?

Stop fucking dismantling the strongest wagon and get the fuck back on UA.
VOTE: UnderAchievers

#popcorn

More people need to ignore the current I_Am_Innocent and TheUnderachivers wagons and vote for pirate mollie.

p-edit: Anyone with me and MattP on the same list needs their head checked.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1168, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 1166, Majiffy wrote:I hadn't even said anything about that? The fuck is this

never said you did , cum bucket.

... Uh... yes you did? There's very clearly a quote... presented... that proves that.

The fuck.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Majiffy »

UN you picked up on two of the scummiest things Achiever has said recently and yet you're saying we should ignore that wagon? Are you derp or just an SK?

||
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by UberNinja »

SK, duh
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 161, chkflip wrote:I'm going to sheep the MattP/xRECKx hydra all game. Just so we're clear.

Pay attention, scrub.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”