NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:51 am

Post by TheReverend »

This doesn't seem to me like the town rob that destroyed the scum team I joined.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 1099, Herobrine wrote:
@Mod - early request for prod of IAI - please process in ~5 minutes

.....I Am Innocent has been prodded
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Herobrine »

I'm not as good as you seem to think I am, Rev. Read my other completed town games. That game was an anomaly, not the norm.
Hydra of Mist7676 and Rob13
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:57 am

Post by zabriel »

That would have been a little bit classic.

Kinda miss the flavor on the VCs.

PEdit: If there's a Vig or something of the like around, we might just be better off hitting Achivers and letting IaI get bumped off tonight possibly.

VOTE: UA
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...68737#p4668737]post 65[/url], Boner Police wrote:Still p convinced you're scum though Vifam even tho Hero is probtown

Don't really like how Vifam is more concerned with Matts town read on Hero than his read on his own slot.

Also note how Matt was calling Hero probtown and pushes on him later.

I really really do believe that Hero’s Mollie case and IAI’s Mollie case were almost identical. So I think asking why he had found Hero scummy and IAI townie was a valid question. AJ and Vifam rushing in to attack me/defend Matt doesn’t really give me good vibes. Or IAI was just shadowing Hero here. So maybe they are defending IAI instead of Matt.

Savage has just been weird this whole game. How does
ANYONE
have a town read on this slot. And how does anyone have a problem with me suspecting him?

I don’t like lurkers and I think its a slight scumtell for a player to ignore one game and post/play in others. Thats why I was voting Lyman. Though the fact that he didn’t pick up his prod and was replaced means he likely wasn’t doing this and I like Action Dan a bit so yeah.

Didn’t like Ma’s selective scumhunting when it came to Mollie. And I didn’t like Mollie’s light suspicion of Ma. But I do like some of her (Mollie’s) replies.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:02 pm

quote="In post 656, MattP"]-
Pirate Mollie

-
Uberninja

-theunderarchivers (Nero and Mastin2)
-
Josh Lyman
(where the fuck is this guy)
-PeregrineV
-
JacobSavage

-Mozamis
-Herobrine
-Lord Mhork
^At least 4 of the 5 scums are here positive[/quote]
This post from Matt (if he’s scum) made me think I was on the right track with the bolded names.

UN’s fake aggression meta play is stupid and scummy. Though I did like his attack of Matt.

This is a "this is not a scumtell" post which is far more likely to come from scum instead of town.

I also think this is very dumb from Vifam.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...74703#p4674703]post 643[/url], Vifam wrote:Also I think your questioning to boner is dumb & fake

but then

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...74726#p4674726]post 647[/url], Vifam wrote:I don't know why IAI is voting Mollie because the post where he voted him I just glazed over it

So he’s blasting me for asking Boner a question that he doesn’t even understand why I’m asking. This is stupid.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Its also a bit of POE since my town reads of varying degree are PeregrineV
Herobrine
borkjerfkin
mozamis
TheReverend
penguin_alien
chkflip
Bitmap
pirate mollie
Lord Mhork
ArcAngel9
ActionDan
zabriel

which leaves

Majiffy
I Am Innocent
Aj the Epic
MattP
JacobSavage
UberNinja
Vifam
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:06 pm

So, quicktopic seems to be down at the moment, which is quite inconvenient for me, since I was in the process of trying to do something. :P

This is mainly for Nero, but following through on my /m50, zabriel looks kinda town to me as well.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 pm

This whole "ZOMG NERO HAS MORE THEN ONE SUSPECT" is stupid. I can understand it from the players that I haven't played with but the players like Majiffy, Zab whom I have just blows my mind.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Herobrine »

In post 1104, TheUnderachivers wrote:I really really do believe that Hero’s Mollie case and IAI’s Mollie case were almost identical. So I think asking why he had found Hero scummy and IAI townie was a valid question.

Well, if you truly believe that, then show me the similarities.

OH WAIT FUCK I BASICALLY JUST SCUM CLAIMED IN THREAD. ALERT THE UN. (lol double meaning)

I seriously can't get over how silly that was...

Wait, I'm supposed to be somewhat focused here.

tl;dr: UA, show me the similarities between my case on Mollie and IAI's case on Mollie.

~Rob
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:09 pm

(And for the record--right now, I'm trusting Nero. Him? Caught up. Me? Waaaaaay back on page 7.
Yup. You heard that right. Not 37, 27, or even 17. 7. :P

Butyeah, he's going to have to convince me on Vifam, who I see as kinda townish. I also skimmed AJ, and while I concluded it was possible AJ was scum, I didn't conclude it was probable, soyeah, hydra dissonance ahoy. :P)
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:12 pm

(Speaking of hydra dissonance, Hero's iso looks horribad to me and Nero's going to have to explain to my quite well why he has them as town. :P
Other than that, I either agree or have no opinion on all of his reads.
If I stopped slacking off, then maybe I'd get something more concrete, but honestly, my head's really not in this game. Delayed hydra activation, extreme number of pages which I couldn't actively follow along with, and weekend.)
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 pm

In post 1109, Herobrine wrote:tl;dr: UA, show me the similarities between my case on Mollie and IAI's case on Mollie.

Your case was "I has meta that sez Mollie is scum/Mollie has a town read on Mos for no reason + I think that Mollie and Moz r scum 2gether"

IAI was like "oh yea, I don't like Mollie giving Moz a town read + Mollie flips scum we lynch Moz

It was the same shit. What o you think IAI's case on Mollie was?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:18 pm

...And to give you a better idea of just
how
not in the game I am...

I fully realize we're the lead wagon. I fully realize that we're likely going to be lynched, 'specially since I haven't been posting. (Oh, and btw, I'd like to give a massive
HoS
to anyone asking where I was over the weekened that has played with me; they'd KNOW that I don't post then.)

...But I'm so apathetic for this game that I honestly DGAF about it. :P
I'd barely even consider it to be a lynch. I'd barely even consider it to have been me in the game, since, well, I'm not. It'd be like I replaced in during the night only to be nightkilled. That's exactly how much devotion I'm feeling for the game at the moment. :P

...Yes, that's a horribad attitude, so yes, I'll do what I can to spark my interest, but quite frankly, right now, I aint. :P
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by TheReverend »

Alright rob, I'll give your meta the benefit of the doubt, I too have owned the shit out of one game and failed in most others as town. I guess it's the aggression that caught me by surprise, it's not that you haven't figured it out yet. But my aggression has a lot more to do with mood and other IRL factors, rather than role.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Herobrine »

IAI's case was focused on this game and mollie's actions in it. He thought her actions stood as scummy in isolation from meta. He never once used the word meta.

My case was focused on meta and mollie's actions in this game with regards to her established scum meta.

Our cases may have overlapped slightly in that they used some of the same posts, but the ways in which we got from point A (the posts) to point B (the scum read) were vastly different.

P-edit: Oh, that. I've developed my game into being super-aggressive as town and scum. The whole "calmness" thing wasn't working for me.

Also, fail is a harsh word. I still have only lost a single game as town. I just don't make it a policy of dismantling entire scum teams by myself, mostly because I couldn't even if I wanted to.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:27 pm

I think the main thing is that I don't trust Matt. So Matt pushing on Hero gives me townish vibes. His "me and IAI's case on Mollie was different!!! And your scummy for even thinking that they were the same." is stupid to me.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Though Mastin, we should just be the day 1 lynch, save some time on the deadline and laugh at this pathetic town. Thay way they can lynch off the tail end of our wagon 'cause I bet it'll be choke full of scum.
Herobrine
Herobrine
Townie
Herobrine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Herobrine »

Never said you were scummy for it. Don't put words in my mouth.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:33 pm

In post 1116, TheUnderachivers wrote:I think the main thing is that I don't trust Matt. So Matt pushing on Hero gives me townish vibes. His "me and IAI's case on Mollie was different!!! And your scummy for even thinking that they were the same." is stupid to me.
Eh, I skimmed Matt's iso and I don't really see much of a Hero push. (For that matter, I don't really see Matt as scum--certainly possible, yes, but I don't have a read one way or the other.)

In post 1117, TheUnderachivers wrote:Though Mastin, we should just be the day 1 lynch, save some time on the deadline and laugh at this pathetic town. Thay way they can lynch off the tail end of our wagon 'cause I bet it'll be choke full of scum.
Nah, not my style to laugh at people from the dead QT when I'm lynched.
Nightkilled, sure, yeah, I love to say "I told you so", but lynched? I figure that I probably deserved it and have no right to laugh. :P

Would be down for another game after we're dead here, though.

(Quicktopic being down is super annoying.)
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Oh come on, Matt's playing like AP was and pulling out the "this is not a scumtell" play.

Read Hero's and IAI's cases on Mollie. What do you think?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Vifam »

TheUnderachivers wrote:So he’s blasting me for asking Boner a question that he doesn’t even understand why I’m asking. This is stupid.

What? I don't think I even mentioned you there
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Vifam »

I was talking about IAI not the Mastin/Nero hydra
ok
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Underarchers- You are at 7 votes. I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Vote: Uberninja

I'm torn on IaI. I checked a few of his games, and his posting style is similar both as scum and town, although I didn't check the frequency.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:41 pm

In post 1120, TheUnderachivers wrote:Oh come on, Matt's playing like AP was and pulling out the "this is not a scumtell" play.

Read Hero's and IAI's cases on Mollie. What do you think?
Eh, like I said, it's fully possible he's scum, but his posts don't say he definitely is.
Side-note, forgot to mention it could be possible both he and Hero are scum, 'specially since I don't see much of a Hero push from him so whatever push there is could be bussing.

Butyeah, will check out the Hero/IAI cases.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”