Mini 1186: Repo! The Genetic Mafia - Game Over!

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by camn »

Hello, everyone!
I haven't watched this movie yet.. but I am going to watch it this weekend.
I really just joined for the playerlist.

and
VOTE: MAGUA

THis is a grudge-vote, strictly.

In other news, I am firmly against the Incognito-hate. It is far too early for that level of animosity.
Plus, Hayl.. what on earth is scummy about Incog having a serious vote?

Oh, PS: I have been listening to Radiohead all week. I was too girly to really like them when they were popular.. but now, with the wisdom of age, I recognize that they are a great Band. Leaders amongst the new British invasion.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by camn »

Goddamnit fine Ill watch it tonight!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by camn »

No can do. I owe Yos one free pass, while I owe you only death and furious anger :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by camn »

Metropolis revisited.
He was such a
bitch
to me that game!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by camn »

Ha!
I watched it.
It was pretty good, musically. I wish they weren't lip syncing though.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:02 am

Post by camn »

This game needs some action.

Anyone feel like a mass-nameclaim?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by camn »

Haylen wrote:
Unvote. Vote camn
I FoS'd camn earlier, now I'm removing my vote from Incog, I thought it would be better placed there.

very carefully pointing out that this is in no way sheeping incog.

Speaking of incogs link: I had something to hide in that game.
I was lying in the very post you linked.
This game is much different ...

And GC: I don't actually think there would be any town benefit to mass nameclaim... But there certainly is to me ASKING about it.
And I've been playing speedy games lately. Plus I hydra'd with DGB. I will try and settle down.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by camn »

mass NAME claim. A very different thing.

You are against it then? Why?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:59 am

Post by camn »

It's no defense, incog. This game needed some action. I am a RVS breaker :)
Plus I have been suggesting it in every game lately.

It seems interesting to me that you are not actually RESEARCHING Me from a meta perspective, but instead you just use the games you happen to remember.
I am not sure of the significance of this... But ima think about it.
Is it that "meta" is just a means to an end? That you don't actually care if I am playing "consistent" with my whatever-meta... But rather it is a nice hook to justify a vote?

Hmm.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:41 am

Post by camn »

Actually, let me lay it out. See what people think.

INCOG'S META CASE AGAINST ME:

camn in THIS game wrote:This game needs some action.

Anyone feel like a mass-nameclaim?
Incognito wrote:- In the camn-link, I'm showing a past game where the idea of a mass name claim was floated around and a camn town was strongly opposed to it. In our current game, she now seems to be pro-mass name claim. I'm trying to figure out why there's a difference..

Spoiler: WHY I was opposed in 2008
camn in 2008 wrote:
Why FL, and none of the other non-nameclaims??
Why does Tar demand a nameclaim here, and here only?

This slightly bothers me.
But this whole massclaim thing has bothered me.

But I guess I have to play.
To the best of my knowledge, I am not a cylon.

FOS: ELMO
for engineering this massclaim thing so early. I think it tells us much less than we think. . . and gives the scum a lot of targets.
Hopefully it will work out.

And for Clarity.. I don't want nameclaims from
ANYONE
. but It is curious that Tar demanded a nameclaim from FL... and not from any of the others.
later that game wrote:Well.

I guess I better head this one off at the pass.

I lied about being human.
I am a cylon.

Any questions?
later wrote:OK.

I will full claim now.
I was afraid to day 1 for obvious reasons.. and TBH, I am afraid to now.

BUT.. I am kind of glad my hand has been forced.. though this is only going to make this game stranger. I will stick to factual information in this post, and save analysis for later.

I am one of the Five.
I am Samuel Anders, which I breadcrumbed with my first post.
I AM affiliated with the fleet. I received no indication that I was into "unification". My place is with the Fleet.
I am a Jailkeeper, though that wasn't what my PM called it. That is I roleblock and protect.

Now for the weird part.

I have detained Tarlahindur/Kison exclusively every night, this entire game.

Any more questions?

THE META THAT HE LEFT OUT: MY LAST TWO THEME GAMES
blue is mine
camn AS TOWN, April 2011 wrote:Hmm. I'll let this mason-biz ride for today, though confirmed is obv not really confirmed.
UNVOTE

Some questions:
1) Mass nameclaim, anyone? Wanna lock down scum fakeclaims early on?

2) Empking - are you post restricted as well?

Some answers:
1) I know every detail, seraphim.
2) Yes, the following is totally scummy:
HellloooNewman wrote: Seems to me that my actions scream town.
*shrugs*

VOTE: HELLLLOOONEWMAN

camn AS SCUM, May 2011 wrote:Hmm . RVS votes. Do not like.
And random number voting?? you feeling LUCKY? you think you can throw dice and find scum?
Do not like.

That said- I am sitting here listening to some Latin-type tunes,
thinking we should all nameclaim. Not NOW... but soon
. Today. I would like to lock the scum into their fakeclaims early on, assuming they have any.
Doing it today precludes any night-talk coordination.

But, I welcome the rest of the town's input on this. I am not married to the idea.

Oh, and
VOTE: ACRONACH

dicerolls are scummy.

@ MAgua: I have been successfully breaking out of the RVS lately by suggesting mass nameclaim. In none of my recent games have we actually DONE it. This game, I didnt even
suggest
doing it.. but I knew it would draw some heat, some discussion, and some action.
The interesting thing to me is Incog's meta-attack... and I wonder what other people think of it.
Is a lazy, noncomrehensive, out-of-date attack a town-motivated attack? Or is it scummeriffic?
Incog... what do YOU say about this? An isolated data point from 2008? really?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #72 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by camn »

Someone needs to have his own opinion.

UNVOTE
Vote: bvoigth
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by camn »

As if I am taking suggestions from YOU regarding what is town play.

My eye sockets cannot contain the depth of my eye rolling.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #95 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by camn »

Hmm.

UNVOTE
VOTE: PINE

It
IS
a tell. "dont ever do that as Town again".
He knows I am town. He wrote that post knowing I am town. Then he voted me knowing I am town.

QED.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by camn »

Pine wrote:Next time you play as Town, don't do something that staggeringly anti-Town, and people like me won't get an immediate scumread on you.

This time, though, you did it and I have a scumread from it. If you're Town, you're doing nothing to dissuade me.

I
hope
people "like you" DO get a scum read on me. By that I mean people who forget to come play the game, and then when they do, cant be bothered to actually read and comprehend what is going on.
Why? Because it reminds me to make sure you are nowhere to be found come endgame. Either you are scum, or just not paying attention. I think scum.
And since tossing tons of attitude seems to be your favorite method of communication, let me reiterate:
I dont need advice on pro-town play from YOU.
Look at your ISO. I dare you. Then come back here and point out where you have done a single thing for this game at all.

And Yos: As someone I respect very much once told me, I am QUITE precise in my posting. (well, I try to be). Go look at my question about massclaim again. Asking about it did what I meant it to do. I, for one, consider the matter closed.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by camn »

It's a real slip, incog. It's not too blatant, because that's what slips ARE!!
His response to me was perfectly scummy.

"I don't know you're town cuz I'm voting you see?"

Totally scum.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #119 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by camn »

You probably should replace out. I am just warming up :)

I notice Pine has refused my dare. I am certain it is because he can't actually produce a single bit of usefulness from his posts so far.
He can appeal to both emotion and authority, though...
Plus, he gets more hypocritical by the post, since his OWN play is about as "anti-town" as I have seen in a while.

Do we let him off the hook because of his join date?
I don't.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #126 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:24 am

Post by camn »

Pine wrote:Further, I find Camn's reaction to my suspicion even MORE scummy than my initial reasons.

Ooh, fun!

Since you are ignoring my dare still, can you explain exactly what scum motivation I have for whatever scummy 'reactions' you might have seen?
Maybe just point out exactly what you think is scummy? That might help us, the poor mental incompetents of this town.
If you use small words to explain..
maybe
we will be able to follow your
incredible insight!

I will admit..... it has been SO DIFFICULT to keep up with the amazing workings of your mind so far! Please! Guide us!

(i have fun)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #139 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by camn »

Nice of you to join us.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #146 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:38 am

Post by camn »

My activity level is high regardless of alignment, as you know from our recent scumgame, Peregrine.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #148 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 am

Post by camn »

Seems hardly worth mentioning, no?

(ps: for crayons- Pere recently replaced in as my scumpartner where I, without question, played my best scumgame of all time.)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #152 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by camn »

I actually feel bad about Haylen and my last game together, which is why I have cut her some slack so far.
Plus Pine is SO MUCH SCUMMIER!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #154 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by camn »

Look at his ISO. It says nothing. Nothing at all.

Wheras Haylen has been getting her ASS kicked lately as town.
I wouldn't be surprised if she was taking it down a notch.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #156 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by camn »

ACTUALLY It shows him voting a crap-tell, OMGUS-ing any criticism, keeping a fixed position when he is obv-wrong (hint: because the position was fabricated to begin with), attempting to bully people into leaving him alone, then crying to the mod when nobody does!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #162 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by camn »

@ crayons:
The first time, I had an investigative role, and actually thought it would have been a good idea. I noticed that it spurred a LOT of discussion at that time.
The NEXT time (as scum) I was really into the flavor, and had a lock of a fake-claim, so I thought it would be FUN, and not that detrimental. I noticed, to my dismay, it totally destroyed the RVS and my partner got pinched because of his REACTION.
So this game, I noticed the game was not moving to my satisfaction, and I knew it would break us out. . . so I asked the question.
If the town was overwhelmingly FOR it, I would have gone for it. But meh otherwise.

Re: Haylen.. I FEEL bad. She has obv been frustrated about her play lately.. and in the last game me and DGB totally railroaded her, not giving her a chance at all.. and she was town. I dont want to repeat that mistake. So I am gunshy. Day2, Day3.. she and I can come to terms (but of course, I will be dead.)
I have no experience that says the way PINE is playing is indicative of him being town. Plus, I have no emotional guilt toward him. Only hate, given the insults he has thrown at all of us. I MIGHT cut him some slack if he would start playing right. I am abrasive sometimes, sure, but that doesn't mean he gets to escape inquiry.

PS: Crayons is giving me some serious town vibes.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #201 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:23 am

Post by camn »

Listen, TripWire.. About your "problem":

I am against meta arguments in general. I hate them from others... AND when I hear them coming out of my own mouth.
But in THIS game, the only reason I mentioned my previous games at ALL is because Incog had actually voted me using ONLY meta as his reasoning. So I brought COUNTER EVIDENCE.

I didn't open that line of reasoning. So there :)
My argument was not "omg I do this as town"... But rather it was "your meta case is flawed and out of date, incog".
If anything, I was pointing out why simple meta is NOT useful... Since I pointed out myself doing it AS SCUM as well as doing it as town.

Does that make sense?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #202 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:27 am

Post by camn »

Whoa.. Yos-lynch Day 1?
I don't know if I can cope with that.
It's like trying to kill God or the Devil or something to me. I gotta work up my courage.

Can't we lynch a scummier, newer player?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #211 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by camn »

@GC: I like flavor-games... and I like breaking setups. I have had some success with cracking scum fake-claims... so I kind of like name-claims. I wish we could all play in character. That would be awesome.

That all said.. I recognize the strategic downfall of early massclaim, especially given the fact that mods generally are not balancing for town with this in mind.
I still just think more flavor = more fun!

@ Yos: I could maybe see your view re: Pine... if he had ever shucked it off and started playing as town. But I have yet to see that. As far as I can tell, he is ignore-ignore-hope-it-will-go-away.
Do I move on from a player like that?
Part if me is inclined.. since it is boring. But then what? I have open questions. He has no answers.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #232 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:04 am

Post by camn »

Can you explain it to Medicated Lain?

I Kid. I kid!

Anyway.. I am moving apartments this weekend.. excuse my brevity!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #235 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by camn »

Holy shit.

UNVOTE
VOTE PERGRINE.

this is serious.
Incog, Hayl. Kill this fool.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #237 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by camn »

Get the fuck back on.

This wagon is going all the way.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #238 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by camn »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=17529
exhibit A.

Peregrine: Explain yourself.
Are you really saying scum dont bus day 1?
WHat ARE you saying?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #240 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:59 am

Post by camn »

just read my 1st few posts... then read the flips.

in his defense.. he replaced in.. but it was a tour de force in bussing.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #243 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by camn »

EXPLAIN YOURSELF PAREGRN!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #259 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 am

Post by camn »

Mine is: You are quibbling the semantics of "ON PURPOSE"?
I cartainly didn't but our partner
by accident
in that game!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #265 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by camn »

I dont even know what we are talking about anymore.

I think the essence of Battle's point was: SCUM BUS. they even BUS DAY 1.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #273 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by camn »

Thats was the towniest post I have ever seen from haylen.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #291 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:57 am

Post by camn »

Dont be snarky with me!

My reason is you are full of it!
You replaced into a game where I bussed my partner Day 1.
Then you tried to semantics your way out of the contradiction.
Now snark.

All this = you are scum.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #299 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:44 am

Post by camn »

PeregrineV wrote:@bvoigt- I spend hours examining all posts in minute detail, and vote someone, you vote with me. And if we hit scum day1, you vote with me the rest of the game!.
bvoigt wrote:Er...even if you did hit scum Day 1, it could still be bussing. Couldn't you examine posts closely without my guarantee of voting with you?
PeregrineV wrote:Why bother bussing day1? Actually, why bother bussing at all? I've only ever seen it happen accidently- never by design.
Battle Mage wrote:Scum never bus? Not much! *cries with laughter*
BM
PeregrineV wrote:@Battle- I'll be happy to read any links to recent (past 2 months) normal type games where scum bussed on purpose, esp. day 1.

OK, then.
Explain the above exchange to me.
It seems to me like you were telling bvoit that if you were on a scumlynch.. then you were auto-town. Is this incorrect?
Then, when BM laghs.. you seem to really stick by this. My interpretation that you were actually, in reality, trying to setup auto-townpoints by hitting scum day 1.

Since this is the strategy that i JUST RODE TO VICTORY in our last game.. it seems to me like the idea of "accidentally" is a red herring.
Even if NOONE in the history of scum ever bussed on purpose.. after our last game ANYONE in that game would think it was a good idea. Including you.
I can see you pulling an intentional bus THIS game, then falling back onto the above exchange to try and be 'confirmed.

Obv it wont work now (in fact it never would have), but I posit that that was your plan.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #334 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:50 am

Post by camn »

Hi from the beach!

vote bvoigt[/]

I'd like to see where this leads..
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #335 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:51 am

Post by camn »

Stupid iPod
vote bvoigt
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #353 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 am

Post by camn »

I'm not throwing my vote around, Incog.
You know I always have a plan :)

Ready to go home now...
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #358 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:50 am

Post by camn »

I am starting to get with Haylen's theory on BM/INCOG scum pair.

Incog: your initial 'real vote' on trip my wire.... I have some questions.
a) you have used this early-real-vote to break the RVS before, iirc. DO you strategically use it to gain town cred?
b) I notice tripwire posted well before Battlemage this game... yet you only had comments for tripwire. Why is this? (I already know the answer, so be honest)

Also.. BVOIT: I need to get in your head. Are you willing to dance?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #366 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 am

Post by camn »

Incog- I am not looking for a hook, I just wonder if you intentionally do that because you think it is good town play.
I, for instance, have been trying to exit the RVS lately, because I think it is good town play, regardless of alignment.
THe point was, I was wondering if you went LOOKING for people who were avoiding the thread, or if you just happend to notice one.

And my followup is: do you always check the 'whos online' thing? And do you know TripWire from somewhere, or did you actually compare the playerlist to the online-list?

@BVOIGHT:
Some questions: who is the #1 town player in this game?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #368 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:10 am

Post by camn »

if you had to finger a serial killer, who would it be? (not that I am implying there is or isnt one)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #372 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:31 am

Post by camn »

Its just that my life is in shambles these last few weeks, Fugitive. Ill be back.

@Incog: Hush. Let Bvoight and I dance without cutting in.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #377 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by camn »

bvoigt wrote:
camn wrote:if you had to finger a serial killer, who would it be? (not that I am implying there is or isnt one)

Hmm...I'd say Yosarian2. The BM kill would make sense for him, and ISO #11 could be an overreaction of someone who needs to stay alive to win.

And if you could daykill right now, who would it be?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #380 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by camn »

Shhh.
Everyone wants to cut in.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #383 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:57 am

Post by camn »

UNVOTE
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #389 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by camn »

Because it turns out bv is town?
Didn't you see the dance?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #395 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:11 am

Post by camn »

OK, crayons.. I have bought into the idea that BM-scum calls at least one of his partners scum on Day 1.

Lets review:
PEOPLE BM CALLS SCUM:
BM wrote:Also the falcon is scum.
PeregrineV is scum.
Vote: PeregrineV

Obv.. we know now Peregrine was town.
BM wrote:I think Pine could be scum.
Unvote, Vote: Pine
BM wrote:Medicated Lain is also scum.
BM wrote:
Vote: Incognito

How can you be against a lynch of Incog??
BM wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Yosarian2

Let's turn up the HEEEEAAAAT!

So.. there are not really that many suspects.
At this point, even though my hangover is not letting me show it.. I actually do have some thoughts/plans. But on the Battle-tip, I note this post:
BM wrote:I think we're lynching one of Incognito, Medicated Lain or Yosarian2 today.

And I think there MUST be one scum in there.
BM was clearly setting up a pool of players that he was willing to push cases on for as long as he might live. ONE of them would have to flip scum for him to make endgame. There is one in there.

Another tidbit:
BM wrote:according to the scum-quicktopic i have been prodded.

I think BM was doing something that I have actually been enjoying doing lately. I think he was trying to be as truthful as he could be, as scum.. thus I think that was true.
Additionally, I think THIS is true, in the same vein.
BM wrote:I am voting for Incognito because his Haylen-vote was contrived, the reasoning eminently fictitious.

Incog: Are you scum? I hesitate.. because it seems like I have gotten A LOT of scumreads on you over the years.. and you have flipped town every godsforsaken time. So wtf? Is this finally it?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #404 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by camn »

BM wrote:I think we're lynching one of Incognito, Medicated Lain or Yosarian2 today.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #410 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:43 am

Post by camn »

It's a preemptive OMGUS.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #411 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 am

Post by camn »

Also, incog... What's not to believe? Be specific.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #415 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by camn »

@ incog: I have been one of the lurkers. but.. I am trying to play better. It has been a drunk few weeks :)
Re: you, I am trying to clear you, but you arent dancing. YOu just stand in the corner and talk about me to your friends.
re: "mislynch".. I dont know what he was trying to say... but I read that as BM accusing ML as lining up lynches. Meh? It is just the kind of scum catfighting I would expect early on day 1.

Re: Lain
I agree that BM, or any scum, would put one of his partners in his day 1 reads.
YOu seem to agree.. by saying "I certainly believe scum would POINT to a scum partner day one"...
So who?

I gave a comprehensive list of people he mentioned. Who do you think the scum is?
PLease.. show me the flaw in my reasoning... dont just say "scumtacticslol"

I think NOT peregrine, since he has flipped town. Which leaves you three and Pine.
Right now, I am working under the provisional theory that Incog is either town with a true town-read on Pine, or scum with a true townread on Pine.. making Pine town. I am also working under the idea that Yos is town based on his play.
That leaves you and Incog.

Which point do you dispute, Lain?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #417 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by camn »

Lets be serious... Incog is right, I would totally have grudgekilled Magua.
Probably not with a living Green Crayons-town, Yosarian-town and Incog-town. . . .but maybe.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #420 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 am

Post by camn »

You, lain.
And yes, GC. Let the battle of wits begin.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #424 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:22 am

Post by camn »

Medicated Lain wrote:You can call me scum, but it won't help the town. You're not giving any reasoning behind anything, just making statements, and this is exactly why I'm voting for you now.

Actually I have provided my process pretty clearly.
Which part did you disagree with again?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #428 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by camn »

Medicated Lain wrote:"BM mentioned you! ...as well as more than half the other town. But YOU must be scum!"

Actually, he mentioned a finite group... which I listed.
Plus, I laid out the step by step progression that leads to you.
Which step was the flawed one again?
I have some thoughts about the weak links... but you still fail to even address the issue!

Why avoid the question?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #431 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:58 am

Post by camn »

Post 395, Lain. What part do you disagree with?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #434 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by camn »

@Lain: I think my reasoning is sound. It sounds like you contest that BM would have actually inserted a scumbuddy as a scumread day 1. Am I getting that straight? You think he would avoid putting any buddy down as a suspect?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #440 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:50 am

Post by camn »

I think decent scum DON'T Switch targets day 2. They stay consistent day after day.
BM is certainly the kind of player that would plan on his posts being reviewed, and I think there is scum in there.

Could it be Incog? Oh yes. I don't want it to be, but it could.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #451 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by camn »

@ Crayons: I was responding to your Yos/BM scumteam comments.. . but a little more broadly. You seemed to be pushing the idea that BM was bussing Yos, which is what got me thinking about BM bussing in general.

@ Incog: I would support a TripLynch at deadline.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #453 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by camn »

AH, a theme reference!

I propose a truce for now, Lain.
I dont have the thickest of scumreads on you, and my case is mostly POE and circumstantial anyway.
I am willing to drop it for this gameday, if you do the same for me.
My Motivation? I like your activity level, just not your focus. I also like thematic tie-ins.
My leverage? You cant get me lynched. Period. Any attempt to seriously try will be a waste of the rest of this day.

Deal?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #463 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by camn »

Medicated Lain wrote: If she gets any points at all, it's for at least trying to bring this town back to life. .

Finally you begin to understand my strategy!

I reread Trip Wire.. and I am not convinced he is that scummy. The more I read it, them more scumvibes I get from INCOGNITO.
I would support a deadline lynch of Trip just to see what kind of light the flip would throw on INCOG.. but I think it is time for this:

VOTE: INCOGNITO

case:
First... his Trip vote, His Me-vote, and his Haylen-vote... all on out-of game reasons. Trip for post timing, me and Hayl for meta-reasons.. his reasons on me especially were inaccurate, poorly researched meta reasons.
I have hinted at it before.. but I think Incog has gotten town-cred for his out-of-the-box catches before, and thus is trying to use that technique to artificially get townpoints in this game.
MORE IMPORTANTLY.. that kind of casebuilding, if it leads to a mislynch, automatically gives incognito an OUT. Since his vote is based on a provable fact, not his opinion, his reads, or his scumhunting, he can argue that it wasn't really his fault. Thus, scumtastic

Second: Those two meta-cases.. that has been IT from incog. And an interesting point? Although he has been slinging mud at me AND Haylen, he has yet to ACTUALLY TRY AND GET US LYNCHED.
Why is that? It isn't that he has been occupied with other things... his Peregrine vote was him sheeping.. his Fugative case is limp-wristed at best. So what is the deal?

Ill tell you what I think... and it explains both things. Both Incog starting crap cases on Hayl and I, and Incog failing to persue those cases:
INCOG IS SCUM, AND HE KNOWS WE WILL FIND HIM OUT

He knows that we will eventually see through the pale mask he uses to hide his evil role. So he had to attack us early, so that when the heat came he could WRITE IT OFF as OMGUS votes.
But he couldn't RISK perusing us too hard.. because then he would RAISE THE WRATH OF A WOMAN SCORNED.

That is all.

td:lr
Scum, Incognito;
his play: all bark and no bite;
and now he must die.

Also, we need to run someone up now. deadline approacheth.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #471 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by camn »

If it is so demonstrable... Then why don't you go ahead and demonstrate it, Inc, because I was reading your Iso as I wrote that, and it seems pretty spot on to me :)

And Thor: no dance lessons today.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #482 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 am

Post by camn »

Yosarian2 wrote:We're not lynching Incognito today. He is so obviously town here it's ridiculous.

I disagree.
Please convince me. I am open to the idea.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #490 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by camn »

Yos.. it is pretty hard for me to see day 1 scum-heat as making any player "so obviously town here it's ridiculous". I need more than that.
PLease.
Show me what INCOG has done.
Because you and I both know.. Incog is not BAD at playing a pro-town game.. regardless of what anyone else does. So where is that game right now?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #493 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 am

Post by camn »

Fine, lain. I will back a Pine lynch at deadline.

But incog is scum, I am convinced.. He has been calling Pine town a lot, which makes me think that Pine IS town. Incog can see he is worthless, so keeping him alive has scum motivation... But I am willing to test that theory.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #501 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by camn »

I claim town power.
I will not elaborate under any circumstances this game day.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #503 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by camn »

The deadline makes me jumpy.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #506 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:23 am

Post by camn »

Crayons: my character is insignificant. I am The Band Leader. He was only in the movie for 2 seconds really, and I crumbed the name in my First post.
You see why I suspected that mass name claim would not be too revealing.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #514 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by camn »

Incognito wrote:Why would a band leader that appears in the movie for only two seconds be a pro-town power role?

I'd like a full claim now along with any information received over the Night. Camn, I'm surprised that you of all people would soft-claim like that with only two votes.

No fullclaim for you. Not today. And if you really thought about it, you would know why. (I am glad you see my crumb! Half of it at least...). And trust me, if I had seen the movie ahead of time, I would have corrected Yosarian's first-post-misquote. But you are right to credit me with that level of deceptive ability :)
@ Yos: Me drawing the nightkill would be just fine, that's why. And I probably am not going to draw it on overwhelming towniness this game.. . . . however, my fullclaim wouldn't help the town at all.. and would just make the scum QT less full of WIFOM. Trust me, my play is optimal for the town, from where I am sitting.

Even though I am not feeling it, I am still willing to sheep Incog and Yosarian on the Trip wagon, for reasons previously stated. I would also like to point out that Fugitive and Haylen are a little low-profile for my tastes. Vig.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #516 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by camn »

Oops. First post fail.

I retract the Fugitive part!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #544 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by camn »

A vote count and an extension for the weekend?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #562 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:23 am

Post by camn »

I have a strong feeling of Incog-scum.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #567 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 am

Post by camn »

Ok, Yos. I'll back your play for now.
I disagree, I think Incog is NOT playing as his townie self.... but I think YOU are.. so :

UNVOTE
VOTE: TripMyWire
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #572 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by camn »

I would vote Incog. But I will not encourage a no-lynch.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #583 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 am

Post by camn »

Incognito (3) - Pine, TripMyWire, Medicated Lain
TripMyWire (5) - bvoigt, Yosarian2, Incognito, Thor665, camn
Yosarian2 (1) - Green Crayons
bvoigt (1) - Haylen

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 5 to No Lynch.

psst. Don't use my color. ~iPie
Last edited by InflatablePie on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #604 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by camn »

Hmph.

I am very disappointed in the no-kill yesterday.
Nothing has changed from my end.. except I am working night shift this week.
Expect more later.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #610 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:25 am

Post by camn »

VOTE INCOGNITO.

He is avoiding the game. It has been 48 hours since the thread opened... and he is MIA!
I can't tell if he is online or not.. but I think that by his own logic he is scum.
The mod sent PMs to everyone saying the thread was open! And he is ALWAYS on!

Incognito wrote:...
Anyway, TripMyWire was on around the same time I was earlier this morning and didn't post in the thread despite the fact that the mod sent PMs to everyone saying that the game had started. I thought it was a good choice for a vote as a result....

PLus he is still scum for my earlier reasons.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #615 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by camn »

I wont claim. Lynch away.

ANd Incog.. why all the anger? What 'else on this site' should I be looking at?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #617 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by camn »

At this point, there would be more damage done by me fullclaiming than by me dying.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #618 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by camn »

Incognito wrote:Anyway, I'd like camn to full-claim Today and reveal all the stuff she said she'd reveal.

Also.. despite Incog's implication, I never promised to reveal anything.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #623 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by camn »

Scummy how?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #625 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by camn »

And I can think of a number of ways in a mafia game that more information would be more harmful than less.
You seemed to understand that fine early on in the game:
Medicated Lain wrote:A mass claim is so much more helpful towards scum than it is towards town. .
Yet now you want a claim. Can you explain? Is it just that a claim from ME, and not a MASSclaim is pro-town?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #627 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:23 am

Post by camn »

camn wrote:At this point, there would be more damage done by me fullclaiming than by me dying.
Medicated Lain wrote:
unvote, vote: camn
I don't see how information can be more harmful than less.
Medicated Lain wrote:I didn't ask you for a claim camn, I said the way you are handling your role is suspicious. ..

:roll:
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #634 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 am

Post by camn »

Thor665 wrote:Though if you want to speed lynch camn I'm game.

Pro town how?

I support settling the TripWire question... Though I am not happy about my lack of decent scumread on him. Of course, I don't have a very scummy read on anyone else either. Except Incog.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #638 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by camn »

I wont claim.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #641 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by camn »

I am so unhappy with this game.
I read it and read it and I dont see the scum anywhere.

THis of course, leads me to believe that Yosarian is scum. I figure he can utterly hide his scum-status from the likes of me.

Maybe xofelf can get this party started.

BTW, I have this weekend off, so I might be a little active.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #643 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by camn »

I'm town, trip. Sweet AND innocent. :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #645 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:28 am

Post by camn »

Yos = most cunning manipulator.

Which means you might be right about Incog-town.... But wrong about Yos-town.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #648 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:59 am

Post by camn »

/sigh
This is what cases are made of these days?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #650 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by camn »

Yosarian OR Incognito.
Pine OR haylen.

Why?
If only I knew.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #654 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am

Post by camn »

I think it is totally possible they are both on the same team... I just am not getting overwhelming townvibes from incog.
I am willing to peruse some Pine-replacement and /or Haylen hate, though.

Overall I am very unhappy in this game. It is so disjointed, and I have crap for reads on anyone.. So wtf.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #657 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:43 am

Post by camn »

There is a Haylen wagon?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #659 (isolation #95) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:12 am

Post by camn »

Why, exactly?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #661 (isolation #96) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 am

Post by camn »

You said I should try and LOOK pro town.
To avoid your vote? I think not.

I play as transparently as possible, and as pro town as I know how/ have the energy for. How I LOOK is, and always has been a secondary concern.

Do you have a case of any kind?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #664 (isolation #97) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by camn »

I dont look at me. From my POV I am as town as the day is long.

Despite my own personal inability to put cases together.. I hear they are generally pro-town. Looking back at my mislynch, it benefits the town to see your reasoning. Is it authentic? Is it crap? Just voting me FFS, that doesn't help anyone at all.

But keep it up, nothing else is happening. I meant to reread today, but I fell asleep instead, on page 2.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #666 (isolation #98) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by camn »

How about Haylen instead?
I don't get why you are against the 'wagon'.

Plus, a Haylen-wagon would guarantee that Haylens activity level quintupled.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #670 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by camn »

your face is scummy :)

I agree that some of Haylen's posts were great.. but she is just so absent, it makes me suspicious. Usually she has a pretty high profile as town. I understand she might be busy though? I STILL figure she would be a better lynch than me. But not as good as INCOG.

Lets do this, Thor: SHow me a pro-town thing INCOG has done, can you? The question you ask of me, I ask you it re: 'COG
Lets get our egos out of the mix.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #672 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by camn »

Last game I was in Yos had a couple very critical misreads (sorry, Yos!).
So I am not similarly inclined.

Anything that Incog has done himself?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #675 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 am

Post by camn »

Well.. lets ask him.

Yos
: convince me. What is so TOWN about Incog this game?
He is usually a beacon of towniness.. but I am not seeing it. Enlighten?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #681 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 am

Post by camn »

Yosarian2 wrote:
camn wrote:The way he questioned you about the whole "mass claim" thing, doing fairly extensive meta-research and quoting what you've said in other games, felt very town. .

Hmm.
FTR, he actually did very shoddy meta-research, if any at all, quoting a single game years ago that he was in. My actual current meta was 180 degrees different from his argument......... . But your other points make some sense.
It is kind of along the "He plays more pro-town LOOKING as scum", though. Hmm.

I will think this over.
UNVOTE: Incognito

@ Incog, and Yos, regarding my lack of a claim. I was thinking about this.. and I wanted to ask you both: do you really think I would be caught without a rock-solid fake claim as scum? You both know my penchant for planning.... so is this the argument that you are making? That I am withholding because I lack a decent fake?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #687 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by camn »

Thor665 wrote:Trip wagon really should have happened yesterday.

Agreed

VOTE: TRIPMYWIRE

1.Pre-emptive strike.
2.we need VCA.
3.Maybe I can make something of this night phase.
4.Correcting yesterday's mistake.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #689 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by camn »

Didn't even think about it. And I have very different reasons.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #710 (isolation #105) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:50 am

Post by camn »

Ah, I see.
I am a Watcher.
I have failed to watch anyone who died... Though I do have a result on someone who lived.

Incog: is Thor town? I though for sure he would get killed last night.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #714 (isolation #106) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by camn »

stop calling me silly! I dont like it.

I claim now because:
a- I think you are town now.
b- 2 of my questionable reads died, which combined with a- really narrows the pool.
c- there have been enough nights that the above doesnt totally implicate the person I saw..... and
d- I am thinking NOW it might be better for me to shut down the debate than to keep secrets. Spending all of this game day on me would be very bad for the town.

Re: 2... I considered watching Yos.. but I really was getting scumminess from him, and I thought Thor was more obv. In hindsight, I wish I would have gone with Yos.. though whatever.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #719 (isolation #107) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 am

Post by camn »

Look, the pressure is killing me:

bvoit targeted Green Crayons night ONE.
Nobody targeted bvoigt night 2, and nobody targeted Thor night 3.

I was considering that since bvoigt stated GC was his top townread, that this lent credence to the idea that Bvoit was town.
I thought I might have been too obvious about that idea Day 2, inadvertently painting a target on to hypo-town-power bvoight.. which is why I wouldn't claim, and why I targeted bvoigt that night.

Now, though, I have not been impressed by bvoits towniness, and the pressure of holding onto the info is hurting me.. so there it all is.

please discuss.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #721 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:33 am

Post by camn »

OMG

I didnt even put it together... I was thinking scumkill all the way.
In fact.. I dont even think i realized that "bodyguard" was his game-role.. I thought it was a movie-role.

hm. I am slow in the head.

UNVOTE
VOTE: BVOIGT
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #723 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:59 am

Post by camn »

to believe, or not to believe... hmm.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #735 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by camn »

so.. an open question (one I should have asked myself long ago):

Was Magua townie-enough to have earned the nightkill night one?

Scum killed GC and Yos.. would they have started with Magua?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #742 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by camn »

I love massclaiming.. especially when I have already claimed :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #744 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 am

Post by camn »

Incog.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #746 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by camn »

Thor665 wrote:Incognito (2):
TripMyWire, Battle Mage

Why dont
I
get townpoints for posting?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #749 (isolation #114) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:01 am

Post by camn »

I think it means something. We'll see what incog has to say though...
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #757 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:18 am

Post by camn »

Ok then, let's go with it.
Inwould rather think I was right all along about hiding my info than stupid about not thinking about a Bodyguard.

UNVOTE

So me town plus bvoight town plus incog town is strong.
I feel that Thor is also town, though if he ends up being scum he deserves the win.

That leaves scum in Halyen and Pine's slot.

Pine I was all over day 1 (and my instincts are right often), and Haylen has been lurking/sliding by.

It is time for that to end. let's lynch them both.

VOTE : HAYLEN
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #759 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:34 am

Post by camn »

Have you been paying attention?
Yos flipped Mason, and the
Incog
connection was obv.
I saw
bvoit
target GC.. and due to his behavior and his reads, it makes sense he is telling the truth.
Bvoigt confirmed that what I volunteered was true.. thus the only question is, am I scum power? If I were a scum tracker or watcher.. the question arises: why is bvoigt still alive? I have known he was power since night one, and have done my best to keep him alive during the day. If I were scum, he could easily have been killed at night. So wtf? WIFOM? Is that the explanation?

Thus, 3 soft-confirmed town PRs are in play.
I think Thor has been playing well.. and I am going to be pretty dissapointed if he is scum.
That leaves you,
Haylen
, and
xofelf
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #761 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:45 am

Post by camn »

And you know what? Since bvoit has a xolf vote up alread...

UNVOTE
VOTE: XOFLEF

Am I back to my town meta, yet, my sweet Incog?
Vote-hopping, lurkerhunting and bloodthirst, all in one post :)

We still need claims. Xoflef: you are next.
And bvoit: we need to coordinate night actions-once massclaim is done.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #762 (isolation #118) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:46 am

Post by camn »

@ Thor: I wasn't really thinking about it, and I am still mad at him for calling me 'silly'.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #764 (isolation #119) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:59 am

Post by camn »

wtf are you talking about?

I trust nothing. I believe Yos' flip.
I believe my own role-based info on bvoigt.
And I believe my own role PM.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #767 (isolation #120) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by camn »

Hmm. Good point.. who are you Hayl?

And Thor?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #769 (isolation #121) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by camn »

I did long ago. I am THE BAND LEADER.. as crumbed in post 1.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #771 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Post by camn »

And they are in {xofl Haylen}.

Haylen: your name? Did we miss it?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #781 (isolation #123) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by camn »

Hmph.
I am bored:

Spoiler: CLAIMS
Thor665

Pavi Largo - VANILLA TOWN

xofelf

Shilo Wallace - VANILLA TOWN

bvoigt

Blind Mag -
Town JailKepper

Incognito

Gentern -
Mason

camn

Band Leader -
Town Watcher

Haylen

Marni Wallace - VANILLA TOWN
Spoiler: Left The Opera (Dead)
3. PeregrineV -
Luigi Largo, Vanilla Townie
- lynched D1.

6. Magua -
Rotti Largo, Bodyguard
- shot N1
Image.

10. Battle Mage -
Amber Sweet, Goon
- "anatomy" removed N1.

4. Green Crayons -
Graverobber, Vanilla
- shot N2.

12. TripMyWire -
DJ Granny, Goon
- lynched D3.

11. Medicated Lain -
Vanity & Vein News Reporter, Vanilla
- speech box removed N3.

13. Yosarian2 -
Gentern, Mason
- shot N3.

AAANNND.. I dont believe Haylen's claim at all. The dead mom isn't in this game. But the Husband.. his obsession for her has never died... That is who Haylen is.

And xoftel is scum. The leader of the scumgroup in fact.

So.. our course is clear.

We lynch one of them.
I say Xofl.
Then bvoit jailkeeps the other.
Then we lynch the other one.
Then, if by some miracle the game is still afoot.. it will be me, Incog, and Thor left alive.. and we will be locked in a LYLO deathmatch of the ages.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #785 (isolation #124) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by camn »

Thor665 wrote:Lylo with a mason? That would actually be easy - we'd lynch you.

Trust me, we'd lynch YOU.

:)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #789 (isolation #125) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by camn »

Trust me, it would be epic. You would be trying so hard to get me lynched, and you would fail.

ANYWAY...
The obv scum has votes on him. That is all.
I would go with a Haylen lynch too, if you could get everyone in here to vote.

@Haylen: you answered your own question.
I figure either the JK will keep the last killing role.. and there will be no-kill..
Or the last killing role will no-kill in order to frame whoever the JK kept.. and there will be no kill.

Either way... its a Thor/Incog/camn endgame if we were wrong about thor.. and a thor/camn/bvoigt endgame if we were wrong about bvoit. I am too scummy to kill. (my strategy all along?)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #792 (isolation #126) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by camn »

If YOU are scum... it is to late.
There is no advice that can help you now.
You failed to kill me night 1, and now your are gerrymandered in to playing the game my way.

Kill me now? Guaranteed loss for you.
Let me live? Guaranteed loss for you.

;)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #794 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by camn »

Masons.
But based on Yos' PLAY, I like Incog for town on role-based alone.

If they were not confirmed... Yos would have made that clear.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #801 (isolation #128) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 am

Post by camn »

That was exactly my reasoning too, incog: if bvoit was a blocker or rolecop or anything than GC would have been a suboptimal target.
Of course, the bodyguard thong slight nags at me... But meh.

@xofl: die scum

@@bvoit: we solid on our night actions? Let's plan.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #805 (isolation #129) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by camn »

YOU ARE SO RIGHT! I am kind of dumb, I guess.

Proceed then.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #813 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by camn »

/sigh.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #843 (isolation #131) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by camn »

Pffft.

I dint know how Haylen gets picked as SK so much.
Random.org must be broken :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #845 (isolation #132) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:24 am

Post by camn »

I actually disregarded it as TOO IMPROBABLE early on. Though it was Obv that last day.
I sure misread bvoit, though!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”