He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

In the Court of the Gods (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by zoraster »

Spoiler: Flavor
Zorasterland has three living and immortal gods. Each is served by five mortal high priests. On all matters put in front of the court, the gods consult with their personal priests and make their case to the court. Both the priests and the gods each have one vote with a majority deciding any matter put before it. For centuries, this system has led the people of Zorasterland in peace and prosperity.

Until now.

It has become clear that one of the immortal gods has decided he wishes to rule alone. To do so, he has corrupted several of the high priests (although not necessarily his own). Their plan is simple: kill off enough priests that The Corrupt have a majority of the vote in the Court and can banish the other gods from Zorasterland.*

Those standing in opposition to this nefarious plan must come together to stop this evil.

The Gods

DrippingGoofball, the Goddess of Rewards

FishytheFish, the God of Time

Nobody Special, the God of Judgment

The Followers of DrippingGoofball

1. Andrius
populartajo the Vanilla Town Priest

hitogoroshi the Goon

4. nopointinactingup
SpyreX the Corrupt Traitor

The Followers of FishytheFish

Equinox the Vanilla Town Priest

2. farside22
Feysal the Corrupt Goon

Lost Butterfly (Faraday/Mina Hydra) the Traitor Hunter

5. Nachomamma8

The Followers of Nobody Special

1. Benmage
DeathRowKitty the Vanilla Town Priest

Almaster GM the Vanilla Town Priest

Lady Lambdadelta the Town Association Cop

DTMaster the Vanilla Town Priest

Living Priests
  1. Andrius
  2. nopointinactingup
  3. farside22
  4. Nachomamma8
  5. Benmage
Dead Priests

Day 1: DeathRowKitty the Vanilla Townie was Lynched
Night 2: SpyreX the Corrupted Traitor was killed
Night 2: Lady Lambdadelta the Town Association Cop was killed
Day 2: AlmasterGM the Vanilla Townie was Lynched
Night 2: Feysal the Corrupt Goon was killed
Night 2: populartajo the Vanilla Townie was killed
Day 3: DTMaster the Vanilla Townie was lynched
Night 3: Equinox the Vanilla Townie was killed
Night 3: Lost Butterfly the Town Traitor Hunter was killed
Day 4: Hitogoroshi the Corrupt Goon was lynched

Events

Day 1 Begins
God of Time Changes Deadline
Day 1 Ends/Day 2 Begins
God of Rewards Grants Immunity
God of Time Changes Deadline
Day 2 Ends/Day 3 Begins
God of Rewards Grants Double Vote
Day 3 Ends/Day 4 Begins
Game Ends
Last edited by zoraster on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:19 am, edited 38 times in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by zoraster »

General Rules

Basics

1. Do not copy in any manner a PM, whether from the mod or from another player. You may not use the role PM syntax to try and figure out a player’s alignment.
2. Homophobic, racist, sexist, etc. language will not be tolerated.
3. A certain amount of leeway will be allowed for very aggressive play, but do not go overboard. Players are here to have fun; if you harass someone, action will be taken.
4. Activity is expected. If you know you’re going away, please indicate that you are V/LA and when your expected arrival date is.
Any player may request a prod on any other player, so long as it’s not unreasonable by saying in the thread in bold
Prod: <player>
Due to some abuse, the new rule is this: players will be prodded after 48 hours of daytime inactivity.

6. If you want the mod’s attention, type your message in
bold
7. I make mistakes. If I make a mistake on the vote count, tell me in bold in the thread. If I make a different mistake or you wish to complain or you think I haven’t seen a previous request, please PM me.
8. Some players will be told they may use
red
blue
, or
purple
. If you aren’t told this in your role PM, don’t use those colors.
9. Catch-all rule: Other standard rules on MS should be assumed to be active unless the moderator has explicitly contradicted them. If in doubt, PM the mod or ask in thread in bold letters.
10. The moderator reserves the right to change the rules.

Nights

1. Nights will last at least 24 hours unless the deadline would fall on a Saturday or Sunday, in which case the night will last at least 48 hours. In some instances, Night will last longer if it suits the game (e.g. holidays). Night begins once the mod posts the end of day information.
2. All night actions must be made within this time period or it will be a “no action.”
3. If you are concerned about missing the window, you may queue your action ahead of time. However, once night starts, you may not change this action.
4. Once all actions have been submitted and the moderator is able, the next day will start.

Lynching

1. Lynches may occur at any time if 50%+1 of possible votes are cast for one player. If 50% of all possible votes are cast for “no lynch” a no lynch will occur.
2. Votes should be by the VOTE: function. You may unvote by using the VOTE: function to vote for “no one” or something similar to that.
ALL VOTES SHOULD BE ON THEIR OWN LINE

3. The deadline is set by the mod to begin a day and the God of Time may change it.
4. IF a deadline is reached without a majority being reached AND a player has the majority of votes cast (i.e. not voting for “no one”), then that player is lynched.
5. If the deadline is reached without a majority being reached and no player has the majority of votes cast for him, there is a no lynch.

Order of Night Actions

1. Roleblocks
2. Protections
3. Misc. 1
4. Kills
a. Mafia Kills
b. Serial Killer Kills
c. Vigil Kills
d. Other Kills (say what!?)
5. Misc. 2
6. Investigations
Last edited by zoraster on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by zoraster »

In The Court of The Gods Game Specific Rules

Immortal Gods

1. There are three immortal gods. They cannot be killed or lynched.
2. Each god has five followers. The god may exchange PMs with each of his followers individually, and his followers may respond. The followers may not PM other followers.
3. Each god has one vote for lynch purposes unless otherwise granted a voting power.
4. The immortal gods will be announced. Their alignments will be unknown.
5. Though the gods will not be selected randomly, their alignment will be. One of the immortal gods will be evil (and win with scum) while two will be good (and win with town).
6. Immortal gods must be active participants in the game.
7. Though there will be no enforcement of this, it is hoped that the immortals will take heed of a secondary goal: to make the game fun for all involved.
8. Each immortal is a god of something, which gives them a particular power. The three powers (Judgment, Reward, and Time) are distributed randomly, so there is no alignment aspect to it.
9. Many power role actions will not be able to target the immortal gods. Check your role PM.
10. Immortal gods each have a different color that only they can post in. Time can post in
purple
, Rewards can post in
blue
, and Judgment can post in
red

Mortal High Priests

1. Each mortal is a high priest associated with one of the immortal gods. The association of each priest with his god will be known.
2. Each priest may exchange PMs with her associated god at any point during the game; however, the priest may NOT PM any other player.
3. Each mortal high priest has one vote for lynch purposes unless otherwise granted a voting power.
4. Mortals may not post in
red
blue
, or
purple
5. Some mortals may have powers beyond the power to vote, others may not.

Private Messages

1. As noted above, Private Messages between a god and a follower is allowed.
2. However, all PMs must adhere to the basic rules of the game (e.g. no copying role PMs, no abuse, etc.)
3. You may NOT communicate outside of PMs. No skype, no AIM, no e-mail, etc. You MAY set up a QT to talk instead of PM, but if you do please tell the mod what it is so he can observe for funsies.
4. You may NOT communicate by PM or other outside communication with anyone who you are not explicitly allowed to. If you are confused, ask the moderator FIRST.
5. PM communications should be immortal to an individual priest. Gods should refrain from mass sending a PM to all their followers, and mortal high priests should only ever communicate with their god (i.e. not the other followers)
6. Private Messages may never be copied directly into the game in any form. They must be paraphrased.
7. Please report abuses of this policy to the moderator.

Scum

1. There is one immortal god who is Scum.
2. There are an unknown number of mortal high priests who are scum.
3. The distribution of mortal scum has been randomly generated. In other words, there will be no relation between who is scum and which follower they are. I will not be designing this, so don’t try and out-guess the mod on this part. My first step in creating the setup was feeding it into a random generator to decide where the mortal scum were placed, and THEN I made the rest of the setup.
4. To put it another way, the evil immortal god does not necessarily have all evil followers, and good gods do not necessarily have all good followers.
5. Scum have day chat through a QT.

Winning the Game

1. The game is won by good (“town”) when all evil mortals are eliminated.
2. The game is won by The Corrupt (“evil,” “scum”) when all good mortals are eliminated, nothing can prevent all good mortals from being eliminated, the game has had three no lynches in a row, or nothing can prevent three no lynches from occurring in a row.

Lylo

Lynch or Lose (aka “Lylo”) occurs when the town MUST lynch correctly or lose the game.
When this becomes the case (most likely at the beginning of the day), it will be announced by the moderator.
Please note it is NOT lylo if there is any chance that a no lynch or mislynch will not lead to a town loss. For example, if there is still a town doctor left in the game OR if it is merely MYLO (mislynch and lose) I will not announce lylo. I will be VERY conservative in announcing lylo, so it is probably a good idea not to put too much stock in waiting for the lylo announcement.

Spoiler: Role PMs
God of TimeYou are the God of Time. You are immortal and cannot be lynched or killed. <Alignment>

As the God of Time, you set the deadlines for the day. Once per 48 hours, you may change the deadline for a lynch. You may not set the deadline less than 48 hours away from when you post in the thread. Day One’s deadline must last at least 5 days. On all other days, the deadline must last at least 72 hours.

No day may have a deadline more days than the number of players left in the game plus one (e.g. if 18 left, 19 days max. If 5 left, 6 days max). You may not change the deadline if there are less than 48 hours left in the current deadline.
To change the deadline, PM me with your desired date and time for the deadline AND post in bold, purple letters in the game thread:
DEADLINE SET TO <Time and Date>

As the God of Time, you are allowed to post in
purple
. No other player may post in purple.

As an immortal god, you are tasked with not only winning but trying to keep the game active and fun. Beyond the ordinary activity requirements, this is not a rule but merely an aspirational goal. I hope you’ll take this task seriously as the game’s success depends in large part on your play!

Confirm by PM. The thread can be found here:

God of RewardsYou are the God of Rewards. You are immortal and cannot be lynched or killed. <Alignment>

As the God of Rewards, you may reward a player with one of two things, each you may use once every four game days, a max of one power in a single day: First, you may grant a mortal player a double vote for the rest of that day [note: not available on lylo].. Second, you may grant a mortal player immunity from being killed the following night.
To do this, PM me as well as post in game in bold blue letters:
I GRANT <Player> the REWARD OF <Double Vote/Immunity>

As the God of Rewards, you are allowed to post in blue. No other player may post in blue.

As an immortal god, you are tasked with not only winning but trying to keep the game active and fun. Beyond the ordinary activity requirements, this is not a rule but merely an aspirational goal. I hope you’ll take this task seriously as the game’s success depends in large part on your play!

God of JudgmentYou are the God of Judgment. You are immortal and cannot be lynched or killed. <Alignment>

As the God of Judgment, you can choose to sit in judgment on an individual. This means you can “take the hammer.” You may only take the hammer when:
1. You are not on the wagon with the most votes AND
2. There are at least 2 people already on that wagon AND
3. You are not currently on that wagon AND
4. Your vote would be the hammer vote AND
5. The deadline is more than 72 hours away. AND
6. You have not used this power in the same game day.

By taking the hammer, you FREEZE ALL VOTES for 24 hours. The 24 hours is judged based on when you post in the game thread. No one may change their vote until you declare the player innocent, time elapses, or you hammer.

To take the hammer and sit in judgment, PM me AND post the following in bold red letters in the game thread:
I SIT IN JUDGMENT OF <player name>. ALL VOTES ARE FROZEN FOR 24 HOURS.

To hammer a player and end the day, simply vote the player. To declare the player innocent PM me and post in the game thread:
I DECLARE <player> INNOCENT. ALL VOTES ON HIM ARE RESET.
At which point all votes that were placed on him are moved to voting for no one.

As the God of Judgment, you are allowed to post in red. No other player may post in red.

Basic “Good” High Priest ExampleYou are a
High Priest serving the God of Time, X
. You may PM with him and him alone at any time during the game. You may not copy any PM he sends or you send in the game chat. You may not PM any other player.

You are
good
and win with the town. The town wins if all of the evil mortals have been eliminated.

Amendments (Rule Changes):

1. If you and your god (or you and your follower) want to set up a QT for your conversations, that's okay with me. But either of you may still use PM to communicate as well. If you do do this, please PM me with the QT so I can follow along.
Last edited by zoraster on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:35 am

Post by zoraster »

This game is in pregame. You may post here once you get your PM (but you must confirm by PM).

EDIT: Pregame is a good time for questions about the game directed to me.

EDIT 2: All Role PMs are OUT!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 am

Post by zoraster »

One important clarification: Gods can BOTH PM their followers individually AND post in this thread. Followers can PM their god AND post in the thread.

EDIT: New rule. After some thought, if you and your god (or you and your follower) want to set up a QT for your conversations, that's okay with me. But either of you may still use PM to communicate as well. If you do do this, please PM me with the QT so I can follow along.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #12 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:04 am

Post by zoraster »

Andrius wrote:Hey zoraster.
How will flips go? Will PRs flip PRs?
yeah.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:32 am

Post by zoraster »

For what it's worth, I randomized the positions as follows:

1-5 are God A's followers, 6-10 God B's, 11-15 God C's.

then I fed numbers 1-15 into a random list generator and the first X numbers (where X is the number of scum in this game) were scum. For example, if there are seven scum in this game and my randomizer listed 3,5,7,9,13,14,15 as numbers, then there would be 2 scum under Gods A and B and three under God C.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by zoraster »

Only a couple players left to confirm, so:

DAY 1 BEGINS NOW

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
Brokenscraps ( 0 )
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
me=weird ( 0 )
SpyreX ( 0 )
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
Feysal ( 0 )
Mina ( 0 )
themanhimself ( 0 )
Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Jack ( 0 )
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Zang ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 18 ) Andrius, Brokenscraps, hitogoroshi, me=weird, SpyreX, Equinox, farside22, Feysal, Mina, themanhimself, Benmage, DeathRowKitty, Jack, Lady Lambdadelta, Zang,
DrippingGoofball,
Nobody Special,
Fishythefish,

Total Votes ( 18 )

Deadline: February 14th at 23:00 EDT
With 18 able to vote, 10 needed to lynch.
Last edited by zoraster on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:11 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
Brokenscraps ( 2 ) hitogoroshi, Equinox,
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
me=weird ( 6 ) Andrius, SpyreX,
Fishythefish,
Lady Lambdadelta, Zang, farside22,
SpyreX ( 0 )
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 1 ) Mina,
Feysal ( 0 )
Mina ( 0 )
themanhimself ( 0 )
Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Jack ( 0 )
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Zang ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 9 ) Brokenscraps, me=weird, Feysal, themanhimself, Benmage, DeathRowKitty, Jack,
DrippingGoofball,
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 18 )

Mina wrote:1) Does the evil god know who the scum are?

2) Do the scum know who the evil god is?

3) Would the evil god be able to communicate with the scum as well as in the QT?
There is a scum QT with daychat abilities.

Just a reminder because it makes my life a lot easier: Please post votes on a new line
. Using the VOTE: function makes my life even easier, but it's not required.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:02 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
Brokenscraps ( 0 )
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
me=weird ( 4 ) SpyreX,
Fishythefish,
Zang, farside22,
SpyreX ( 0 )
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 1 ) Mina,
Feysal ( 0 )
Mina ( 0 )
themanhimself ( 0 )
Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Jack ( 5 ) Equinox, Lady Lambdadelta, hitogoroshi, Andrius, themanhimself,
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Zang ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 7 ) Brokenscraps, me=weird, Feysal, Benmage, DeathRowKitty,
DrippingGoofball,
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #157 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
Brokenscraps ( 0 )
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
me=weird ( 4 ) SpyreX,
Fishythefish,
Zang, farside22,
SpyreX ( 0 )
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 1 ) Mina,
Feysal ( 0 )
Mina ( 0 )
themanhimself ( 0 )
Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Jack ( 5 ) Equinox, Lady Lambdadelta, hitogoroshi, Andrius, themanhimself,
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Zang ( 0 )
DrippingGoofball,
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #181 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
Brokenscraps ( 0 )
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
me=weird ( 4 ) SpyreX,
Fishythefish,
Zang, farside22,
SpyreX ( 0 )
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 1 ) Mina,
Feysal ( 0 )
Mina ( 0 )
themanhimself ( 2 ) Equinox, hitogoroshi,
Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Jack ( 3 ) Lady Lambdadelta, Andrius, themanhimself,
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Zang ( 0 )
DrippingGoofball,
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #182 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by zoraster »

Please note that as Brokenscraps did not confirm by PM or post here, I have replaced him with populartajo
Please welcome him!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #211 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:35 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
populartajo ( 0 )
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
me=weird ( 3 ) SpyreX, Zang, farside22,
SpyreX ( 0 )
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 1 ) Mina,
Feysal ( 0 )
Mina ( 0 )
Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Zang ( 1 )
Fishythefish,

Not Voting ( 7 ) populartajo, me=weird, Feysal, Benmage, DeathRowKitty,
DrippingGoofball,
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #254 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 2 ) Jack,
Fishythefish,

populartajo ( 0 )
hitogoroshi ( 1 ) DeathRowKitty,
SpyreX ( 0 )
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 1 ) Mina,
Feysal ( 0 )
Mina ( 0 )
Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Zang ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Not Voting ( 5 ) populartajo, me=weird, Feysal, Benmage,
DrippingGoofball,

Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #276 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 2 ) Jack,
Fishythefish,

populartajo ( 1 )
DrippingGoofball,

hitogoroshi ( 1 ) DeathRowKitty,
SpyreX ( 0 )
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 1 ) Mina,
Feysal ( 1 ) me=weird,
Mina ( 0 )
Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Zang ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Not Voting ( 3 ) populartajo, Feysal, Benmage,
Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #307 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 2 ) Jack,
Fishythefish,

populartajo ( 1 )
DrippingGoofball,

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
me=weird ( 2 ) SpyreX, farside22,
SpyreX ( 0 )
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 1 ) Mina,
Feysal ( 1 ) me=weird,
Mina ( 0 )
themanhimself ( 3 ) hitogoroshi, Lady Lambdadelta,
Nobody Special,

Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Jack ( 3 ) Andrius, themanhimself, Zang,
Lady Lambdadelta ( 2 ) Equinox, DeathRowKitty,
Zang ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #350 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:03 am

Post by zoraster »

CryMeARiver replaces me=weird
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #352 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:01 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
populartajo ( 1 )
DrippingGoofball,

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
me=weird ( 2 ) SpyreX, farside22,
SpyreX ( 0 )
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 1 ) Mina,
Feysal ( 1 ) me=weird,
Mina ( 0 )
Nobody Special,

Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Lady Lambdadelta ( 2 ) DeathRowKitty,
Fishythefish,

Zang ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 4 ) populartajo, Feysal, Benmage, Equinox,
Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #388 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:52 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
populartajo ( 0 )
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
CryMeARiver ( 2 ) SpyreX, farside22,
SpyreX ( 1 ) Mina,
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
Feysal ( 1 ) CryMeARiver
Mina ( 0 )
Nobody Special,

Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Lady Lambdadelta ( 1 )
Fishythefish,

Zang ( 3 )
DrippingGoofball,
Equinox, DeathRowKitty,
Total Votes ( 18 )

Last edited by zoraster on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #465 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:49 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 3 ) farside22, Jack,
Fishythefish,

populartajo ( 2 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
CryMeARiver ( 1 ) SpyreX,
SpyreX ( 1 ) Mina,
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
Feysal ( 1 ) CryMeARiver
Mina ( 0 )
Nobody Special,

Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 1 ) populartajo,
Jack ( 2 ) themanhimself, Zang,
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Zang ( 2 ) Equinox, DeathRowKitty,
Not Voting ( 2 ) Feysal, Benmage,
Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #566 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:04 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Fishythefish,

populartajo ( 3 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, hitogoroshi,
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
SpyreX ( 1 ) Mina,
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
Feysal ( 1 ) CryMeARiver
Mina ( 0 )
themanhimself ( 2 ) Lady Lambdadelta,
Nobody Special,

Benmage ( 0 )
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 18 )

There was a question about area and spoiler tags. I'm okay with you using those so long as you're not trying to impersonate the mod with them and follow all the other rules.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #579 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Fishythefish,

populartajo ( 3 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, hitogoroshi,
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
SpyreX ( 1 ) Mina,
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
Feysal ( 1 ) CryMeARiver
Mina ( 0 )
Nobody Special,

Benmage ( 0 )
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #609 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:00 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 )
Fishythefish,

populartajo ( 3 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, hitogoroshi,
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
SpyreX ( 3 ) Mina, Feysal, farside22,
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
Feysal ( 1 ) CryMeARiver
Mina ( 0 )
Nobody Special,

Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 2 ) populartajo, Jack,
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Zang ( 1 ) DeathRowKitty,
Not Voting ( 2 ) Benmage, Equinox,
Total Votes ( 18 )

One note: Zang has asked to be replaced. So I am searching now.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #618 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:55 am

Post by zoraster »

DTMaster replaces Zang
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #628 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 )
Fishythefish,

populartajo ( 3 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, hitogoroshi,
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
Feysal ( 1 ) CryMeARiver
Mina ( 0 )
Nobody Special,

Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 2 ) populartajo, Jack,
Jack ( 2 ) themanhimself, DTMaster,
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
DTMaster ( 1 ) DeathRowKitty,
Not Voting ( 2 ) Benmage, Equinox,
Total Votes ( 18 )

Last edited by zoraster on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #637 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:32 am

Post by zoraster »

Fishythefish wrote:
DEADLINE SET TO SATURDAY FEB 19, 11:59PM GMT
Deadline has been set to Saturday February 19 at 17:59 EDT (5:59pm EDT)
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #680 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 )
Fishythefish,

populartajo ( 3 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, hitogoroshi,
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
Feysal ( 0 )
Mina ( 0 )
themanhimself ( 3 ) Lady Lambdadelta,
Nobody Special,
Benmage,
Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 4 ) populartajo, Jack, CryMeARiver Equinox,
Jack ( 2 ) themanhimself, DTMaster
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 18 )

Deadline: February 19th at 17:59 EDT

Please note:
I will not be counting any more votes that are not posted on a separate line. I don't mean to be needlessly anal about this, but I'm going to miss a vote one day, and it might be an important one. Post votes on a new line.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #697 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:30 am

Post by zoraster »

nopointinactingup replaces CryMeARiver
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #718 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by zoraster »

Corvuus replaces themanhimself
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #726 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 )
Fishythefish,
(L - 9 )

populartajo ( 3 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, hitogoroshi,
(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 1 ) SpyreX,
(L - 9 )

SpyreX ( 2 ) Mina, Feysal,
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 3 ) Lady Lambdadelta,
Nobody Special,
Benmage,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 5 ) populartajo, Jack, nopointinactingup, Equinox, farside22,
(L - 5 )

Jack ( 2 ) Corvuus, DTMaster
(L - 8 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #768 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:05 am

Post by zoraster »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Hi zoraster. Thanks for the prod. *cough*
Ack! My bad.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #804 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 )
Fishythefish,
(L - 9 )

populartajo ( 2 )
DrippingGoofball,
hitogoroshi,
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

(L - 9 )

(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 1 ) DeathRowKitty,
(L - 9 )

Feysal ( 2 ) DTMaster, Equinox,
(L - 8 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 2 ) Lady Lambdadelta,
Nobody Special,
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 6 ) populartajo, Jack, nopointinactingup, farside22, Benmage, Andrius,
(L - 4 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 1 ) Corvuus,
Total Votes ( 18 )

DeathRowKitty wrote:Isn't this against the spirit of the whole "If it looks like a vote, it counts" rule? Sounds to me like this rule just encourages voting gambits :s (or accidental voting "gambits")
This is a good point. Fine then. The policy is now this:

If you don't vote on a new line, the risk is yours. I may see it. I may not.

Also, sorry for the delay in getting a new vote up. Lots of stuff going on this weekend making it hard to focus on any one thing on MS for long.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #859 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:08 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 )
Fishythefish,
(L - 9 )

populartajo ( 2 )
DrippingGoofball,
hitogoroshi,
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

(L - 9 )

(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 1 ) DeathRowKitty,
(L - 9 )

Feysal ( 2 ) DTMaster, Equinox,
(L - 8 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 2 ) Lady Lambdadelta,
Nobody Special,
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 6 ) populartajo, Jack, farside22, Benmage, Andrius, nopointinactingup,
(L - 4 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 1 ) Corvuus,
Total Votes ( 18 )

Just a reminder: Deadline is in roughly 5 days.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #878 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:22 am

Post by zoraster »

populartajo wrote:from work so thisll be short

we NEED a lynch, i dont understand why DGB and others who think DRK is scum DO NOT vote DRK and are spreading suspicion on everything that moves. We are getting close to deadline and some people are keeping their votes on people who are obviously not getting lynched. (Andrius, Spyrex, Corvuus)

MOD, PLEASE PRODS ON INACTIVES.

bigger post tonight.
Be specific. I'll prod virtually anyone you specify, but if you say "inactives" I'll only prod people who have been gone for a while. Only Fishy has been gone for 3 days or longer, and he said he was V/LA until today.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #898 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by zoraster »

All right. All right. I tolerated Jack's prod on tajo because it was only fair for prodding him when he hadn't even gone away for 24 hours, but farside hasn't done anything to you. The reason I let people prod without a certain deadline is that the dynamics of the game change, and sometimes it's important to try and prod someone 12 hours after their last post. Please don't abuse the privilege or I'll have to move to a rigid standard, even after this system has worked without problem for 8 of my games until now.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #953 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:37 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

(L - 9 )

(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 3 ) DTMaster, Equinox, Lady Lambdadelta,
(L - 7 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 3 )
Nobody Special,
DeathRowKitty, Jack,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 5 ) populartajo, farside22, Benmage, Andrius, hitogoroshi,
(L - 5 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 2 )
Fishythefish,
nopointinactingup,
(L - 8 )

DTMaster ( 2 )
DrippingGoofball,
Corvuus,
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1012 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 5 ) DTMaster, Equinox, Lady Lambdadelta,
DrippingGoofball,
SpyreX,
(L - 5 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 3 )
Nobody Special,
DeathRowKitty, Jack,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 5 ) populartajo, farside22, Benmage, Andrius, hitogoroshi,
(L - 5 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 2 )
Fishythefish,
nopointinactingup,
(L - 8 )

DTMaster ( 1 ) Corvuus,
(L - 9 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1051 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 1 ) Feysal,
(L - 9 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 8 ) DTMaster, Equinox, Lady Lambdadelta,
DrippingGoofball,
SpyreX,
Nobody Special,
Jack, hitogoroshi,
(L - 2 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) DeathRowKitty,
(L - 9 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 5 ) populartajo, farside22, Benmage, Andrius,
Fishythefish,
(L - 5 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 1 ) nopointinactingup,
(L - 9 )

DTMaster ( 1 ) Corvuus,
(L - 9 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 1 ) Mina,
Total Votes ( 18 )

Last edited by zoraster on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1092 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:32 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 6 ) DTMaster, Lady Lambdadelta, SpyreX,
Nobody Special,
hitogoroshi, farside22,
(L - 4 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 2 ) DeathRowKitty,
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 5 ) populartajo, Benmage, Andrius,
Fishythefish,
Feysal,
(L - 5 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

(L - 9 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 4 ) Mina, Jack, Equinox, Corvuus,
Total Votes ( 18 )

Just a reminder: deadline is in a little over 3 days.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1112 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 7 ) DTMaster, Lady Lambdadelta, SpyreX,
Nobody Special,
hitogoroshi, farside22, DeathRowKitty,
(L - 3 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 1 )
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 9 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 6 ) populartajo, Benmage, Andrius,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Jack,
(L - 4 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

(L - 9 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 3 ) Mina, Equinox, Corvuus,
Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1116 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:22 am

Post by zoraster »

The deadline is in 56 hours.

As per the rules, if there is no majority at the deadline, then we take away the "Not Voting" votes and see if there is a majority at this point.* If there is still no majority, there will be a no lynch.

*For example: Right now there are 3 not voting, so removing those, there are 15 total votes and it would require 8 at the deadline to lynch. If one of those 3 were to vote for anyone, it would make it 16 total votes and would require 9 votes. Keep in mind that means if one of those 3 voted for someone with 7 votes, it still would not be enough.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1136 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:49 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 8 ) DTMaster, Lady Lambdadelta, SpyreX,
Nobody Special,
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 2 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 8 ) populartajo, Benmage, Andrius,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Jack, Corvuus, nopointinactingup,
(L - 2 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 2 ) Mina, Equinox,
Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1138 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:21 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

*** Feysal ( 9 ) ***
DTMaster, Lady Lambdadelta, SpyreX,
Nobody Special,
DrippingGoofball,
Equinox,
(L - 1 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 8 ) populartajo, Benmage, Andrius,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Jack, Corvuus, nopointinactingup,
(L - 2 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 1 ) Mina,
Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1185 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 8 ) DTMaster, Lady Lambdadelta, SpyreX, hitogoroshi, farside22, DeathRowKitty,
DrippingGoofball,
Equinox,
(L - 2 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Benmage ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 9 )

DeathRowKitty ( 6 ) populartajo, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Corvuus, nopointinactingup,
(L - 4 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 3 ) Mina,
Nobody Special,
Andrius,
Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1217 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 9 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 1 ) farside22,
(L - 9 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 5 ) DTMaster, SpyreX, hitogoroshi, DeathRowKitty,
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 5 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 8 ) populartajo, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Corvuus, nopointinactingup, Equinox, Lady Lambdadelta,
(L - 2 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Nobody Special,
Andrius, Mina,
Total Votes ( 18 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1226 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:14 am

Post by zoraster »

populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
I GRANT Equinox the REWARD OF Immunity
zoraster, is this action confirmed?
Of course
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1229 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:17 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 9 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 5 ) DTMaster, SpyreX, hitogoroshi, DeathRowKitty,
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 5 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

*** DeathRowKitty ( 9 ) ***
populartajo, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Corvuus, nopointinactingup, Equinox, Lady Lambdadelta, farside22,
(L - 1 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Nobody Special,
Andrius, Mina,
Total Votes ( 18 )

31 hours left until the deadline is reached
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1236 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:53 am

Post by zoraster »

3. Mod can the priests talk with their gods at night? . If so I'll be still analyzing via QT and pass those on to NS at night. I suggest all players do the same thing and talk with their gods.
The thread will be locked, but conversations may continue by PM or QT with your priests/god
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1252 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by zoraster »

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 7 ) DTMaster, SpyreX, hitogoroshi, DeathRowKitty,
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
(L - 3 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

*** DeathRowKitty ( 10 ) ***
populartajo, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Corvuus, nopointinactingup, Equinox, Lady Lambdadelta, farside22, Jack,
(L - 0 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 1 ) Mina,
Total Votes ( 18 )

It was an exhausting day. The gods and their priests had gathered and chatted. They did not take their duties lightly. One priest would be expelled by the Court today, something that had not happened in 83 years, when Willy the Waggler was dismissed.

Today was a sad day, for many had befriended him, but it was a deed they deemed necessary.

DeathRowKitty the Vanilla Townie was Lynched

Night starts now. The thread is locked, but priest-god communications may continue. Because of President's day and the fact this first day lasted a long time and some might appreciate a bit of a breather,
I'm setting the deadline for night actions at 23:00 EST on Monday.
Please submit in a timely manner or it will count as "no action."
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1253 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:57 am

Post by zoraster »

Lost Butterfly Replaces Mina

Mina is going to have to go V/LA for a while, so she and Faraday are going to go hydra in Lost Butterfly (haha).
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1254 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:00 am

Post by zoraster »

NIGHT 1 ENDS

Good morning, gods and priests! Now that the sun is up, we can see what the aftermath of the night was:

SpyreX the Traitor was killed

Lady Lambdadelta the Association Cop was killed

Spoiler: Select Passages from Role PMs
Note: These are SELECTED Passages, but they do not necessarily include all of the information given to a player.

TraitorYou are
evil
and win with scum. The scum wins if all of the good mortals have been eliminated.

Even though you are a technical member of The Corrupt and win with them, they do not know your identity and you do not know theirs.

If a cop targets you before you make contact with the rest of The Corrupt, you will come up INNOCENT.

Cop of AssociationYou are
good
and win with the town. The town wins if all of the evil mortals have been eliminated.

Additionally, you are an investigator that looks at associations. Each night, you may PM me with at least four mortal players who are not you (you may submit five or more with one of them being you if you wish). I will respond by telling you whether the group of players you sent me included any guilty parties.
Please note that there will be at least one scum-aligned player who will come up innocent.

So for example, if you were to submit a list of RedCoyote, Zoraster, Bubba and Gary, and Zoraster and RedCoyote were scum, I would send you a response that said, “your list included at least one scum.”

On any night, you can choose to submit your results rather than investigate. If you do this, all three gods will be told the results of all of your investigations up to that point, but it will NOT reveal you as the source. This will occur BEFORE kills go through that night.

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 15 ) Lost Butterfly populartajo, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Corvuus, nopointinactingup, Equinox, farside22, Jack, DTMaster, hitogoroshi,
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Deadline: March 7th at 23:00 EDT
With 15 able to vote, 8 needed to lynch.
Last edited by zoraster on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1343 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 4 ) Lost Butterfly populartajo, Equinox, farside22,
(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 1 ) Andrius,
(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 1 ) nopointinactingup,
(L - 7 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 3 ) Corvuus, DTMaster,
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 5 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 5 ) Benmage,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, hitogoroshi,
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1396 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:58 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 2 ) Andrius, hitogoroshi,
(L - 6 )

(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 5 ) Corvuus, DTMaster, Benmage, nopointinactingup,
Fishythefish,
(L - 3 )

Jack ( 1 )
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 7 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 2 ) Feysal,
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Last edited by zoraster on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1408 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 1 ) hitogoroshi,
(L - 7 )

(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 5 ) Corvuus, DTMaster, Benmage, nopointinactingup,
Fishythefish,
(L - 3 )

Jack ( 2 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
(L - 6 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 2 ) Feysal,
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1440 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 4 ) Lost Butterfly populartajo, farside22, Feysal,
(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 4 ) Corvuus, DTMaster, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
(L - 4 )

Jack ( 4 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, nopointinactingup, Equinox,
(L - 4 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1456 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:42 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 3 ) Lost Butterfly populartajo, Feysal,
(L - 5 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 3 ) Corvuus, DTMaster,
Fishythefish,
(L - 5 )

Jack ( 6 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, nopointinactingup, Equinox, Benmage, farside22,
(L - 2 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

As a word of warning, I'm going skiing next Wednesday-Saturday. I SHOULD have internet access for my laptop, but I'll only be in to post vote-counts and deal with in game issues once a day or so. RedCoyote will be kept in the loop in case he needs to step in if my internet bugs out (I'll have iphone access regardless but it's hard to do vote counts on that thing!) while there.

If a new day would normally start while I'm away, I'll just extend the night until Sunday and it'll start at that point. I hope this doesn't cause any problems for anyone.

---
One last thing: I'm prodding on 48 hours now rather than by player request.
Last edited by zoraster on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1495 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 4 ) Lost Butterfly populartajo, Feysal, farside22,
(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 1 ) hitogoroshi,
(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 2 ) DTMaster,
Fishythefish,
(L - 6 )

Jack ( 6 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, nopointinactingup, Equinox, Benmage, Corvuus,
(L - 2 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1514 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 2 ) DTMaster,
Fishythefish,
(L - 6 )

Jack ( 6 )
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 2 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Prod out to nopoint (2.5 days without posting). Going to give the others until morning before prodding due to the weekend.
Last edited by zoraster on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1533 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

*** Jack ( 7 ) ***
DrippingGoofball,
Fishythefish,
(L - 1 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

farside22 wrote:
Mod: If the God of Judgment declares a player innocent does that mean no one can vote on him after the votes are reset?
Once the God of Judgment declares a person innocent, all votes on that person are removed and voting continues again as normal. It is possible to lynch that person that day by simply having a majority of people vote for that player. The God of Judgment may only use his power once per day.

Prods are now out to Jack, Feysal and DTMaster
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1534 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:33 am

Post by zoraster »

populartajo wrote:Im posting this frm the QT because I think its important to stop DGB once again to derail conversation.
tajo wrote:
DGB wrote:I know this is going to come as a shock, but I'm really starting to think you're town.
I've been searching the thread for possible communications with the traitor. You NEVER traitor-fished.
I know this is going to come as a shock, but you shouldnt base your reads on people who had possible communications with the traitor. (not all scum could have traitor fished, hell we dont even know they knew there was a traitor or if there was a method by getting him/her on the team)

Specially with Equinox who is obvtown.
Please don't quote QTs or PMs (real or imagined).

This serves as a final warning to ALL players on this matter.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1552 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

*** Jack ( 7 ) ***
DrippingGoofball,
Fishythefish,
(L - 1 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1577 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

*** Jack ( 7 ) ***
DrippingGoofball,
Fishythefish,
(L - 1 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1645 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:43 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

*** Jack ( 7 ) ***
DrippingGoofball,
Fishythefish,
(L - 1 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Searching for a replacement for Jack. I've never known Jack to flake before, so I imagine it's something out of his control. That being so, hopefully he comes back before I can find a replacement.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1648 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:57 am

Post by zoraster »

Benmage wrote:I just want to hear a claim incase we are killing town info...I doubt I believe any claim..and will encourage a hammer after said claim. But if there is town info we can use it after his death.

Can I plead some buddies to replace in and explain the scenario to them mod?
After some serious consideration and as much as I'd like to say otherwise, I have to say no to this. You're more than welcome to ask friends to replace in, of course. But to explain to them the situation out of the thread opens a lot of doors I'd like to leave closed.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1652 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 am

Post by zoraster »

AlmasterGM replaces Jack
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1655 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:32 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) AlmasterGM,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 4 ) Lost Butterfly, populartajo, Feysal, farside22,
(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

*** Almaster GM ( 7 ) ***
DrippingGoofball,
Fishythefish,
(L - 1 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1671 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 6 ) Lost Butterfly, populartajo, Feysal, farside22, Benmage, Equinox,
(L - 2 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Almaster GM ( 5 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus,
Fishythefish,
(L - 3 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1752 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 6 ) Lost Butterfly, populartajo, Feysal, farside22, Benmage, Equinox,
(L - 2 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Almaster GM ( 5 )
DrippingGoofball,
Fishythefish,
(L - 3 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1782 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 6 ) populartajo, Feysal, farside22, Benmage, Equinox,
Fishythefish,
(L - 2 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Almaster GM ( 4 )
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 4 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
Nobody Special,
Lost Butterfly,
Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1892 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 4 ) populartajo, Feysal, farside22,
Fishythefish,
(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 3 ) DTMaster, Equinox, Benmage,
(L - 5 )

Benmage ( 1 )
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 7 )

Almaster GM ( 3 ) Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus,
(L - 5 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
Nobody Special,
Lost Butterfly,
Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1909 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 3 ) populartajo, Feysal,
Fishythefish,
(L - 5 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 1 ) Benmage,
(L - 7 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 1 )
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 7 )

Almaster GM ( 4 ) Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus, farside22,
(L - 4 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Nobody Special,
Lost Butterfly, Equinox,
Total Votes ( 15 )

Last vote count before I'm on Limited Access, just fair warning. Try me first, but if for some reason you need a quick mod resolution and you're not getting any joy from me (almost certainly during the hours of 10am-6pm EST), feel free to PM RedCoyote. Any night that starts from here until March 5th will end Monday at 11am EST.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1937 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 1 )
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 1 ) Feysal,
(L - 7 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 1 ) Benmage,
(L - 7 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 2 ) DTMaster, populartajo,
(L - 6 )

Benmage ( 3 ) Equinox,
Fishythefish,
farside22,
(L - 5 )

Almaster GM ( 4 ) Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus, hitogoroshi,
(L - 4 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
Nobody Special,
Lost Butterfly,
Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1971 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:25 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 1 )
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 1 ) Feysal,
(L - 7 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 1 ) Benmage,
(L - 7 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 3 ) DTMaster, populartajo, farside22,
(L - 5 )

Benmage ( 1 )
Fishythefish,
(L - 7 )

(L - 4 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Nobody Special,
Lost Butterfly, Equinox,
Total Votes ( 15 )

As for how and what I randomized... I'll try to clarify as much as I can. This is the order in which I did things for this:

1. Picked three god powers that I thought could work as either scum or town powers.
2. Randomized which of those god powers were evil and which were town.
3. Picked a certain number of scum I thought would work with the setup. Randomized where those scum were located (i.e. which followers were evil and which were town)
4. Created what I hoped was a balanced set-up based on the above information. Placement of power roles, etc. was not done randomly.
5. Picked who was going to be a god via a semi-random process that I won't go into for now.
6. Video taped myself assigning players to roles.

I hope that helps. Beyond this, I'm not sure I can provide more information without this being about me. And of course it isn't about me. It's about you lovely people.

Just a reminder: The deadline is currently on Monday.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1991 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 1 ) Benmage,
(L - 7 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 5 ) DTMaster, populartajo, farside22,
DrippingGoofball,
Equinox,
(L - 3 )

Benmage ( 1 )
Fishythefish,
(L - 7 )

(L - 4 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Nobody Special,
Lost Butterfly, Feysal,
Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2021 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:46 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

nopointinactingup ( 1 ) Equinox,
(L - 7 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 5 ) DTMaster, populartajo, farside22,
DrippingGoofball,
Benmage,
(L - 3 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 4 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
Nobody Special,
Lost Butterfly, Feysal,
Fishythefish,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Deadline: March 9th at 23:00 EDT
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2060 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

nopointinactingup ( 2 ) Equinox, Benmage,
(L - 6 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 1 ) Lost Butterfly,
(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 2 ) DTMaster, populartajo,
(L - 6 )

Benmage ( 2 ) farside22,
Fishythefish,
(L - 6 )

Almaster GM ( 5 ) Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus, hitogoroshi,
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 3 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
Nobody Special,
Feysal,
Total Votes ( 15 )

Deadline: March 9th at 23:00 EDT
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2077 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

nopointinactingup ( 3 ) Equinox, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
(L - 5 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 3 ) DTMaster, populartajo, Feysal,
(L - 5 )

Benmage ( 1 ) farside22,
(L - 7 )

DrippingGoofball,
(L - 3 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Deadline: March 9th at 23:00 EST

And yes, the deadline is extended as far as it can go. A few hours longer, actually, but I didn't catch that until now, so it'll remain at 23:00 EST.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2105 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

nopointinactingup ( 5 ) Equinox, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
populartajo,
Nobody Special,
(L - 3 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 2 ) DTMaster, Feysal,
(L - 6 )

Benmage ( 1 ) farside22,
(L - 7 )

DrippingGoofball,
(L - 3 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2143 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

nopointinactingup ( 6 ) Equinox, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
populartajo,
Nobody Special,
AlmasterGM,
(L - 2 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 2 ) DTMaster, Feysal,
(L - 6 )

Benmage ( 1 ) farside22,
(L - 7 )

DrippingGoofball,
(L - 3 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2153 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

nopointinactingup ( 6 ) Equinox, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
populartajo,
Nobody Special,
AlmasterGM,
(L - 2 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

*** Almaster GM ( 7 ) ***
Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus, hitogoroshi,
DrippingGoofball,
farside22, Feysal,
(L - 1 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 15 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2165 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:22 am

Post by zoraster »

FINAL Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

nopointinactingup ( 5 ) Equinox,
Fishythefish,
populartajo,
Nobody Special,
AlmasterGM,
(L - 3 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

*** Almaster GM ( 8 ) ***
Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus, hitogoroshi,
DrippingGoofball,
farside22, Feysal, Benmage,
(L - 0 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 15 )

AlmasterGM the Vanilla Townie was Lynched

The deadline for night is tomorrow (Thursday) at 23:00 EST. All night actions must be in by this time or it will count as "no action"
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2166 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:56 am

Post by zoraster »

NIGHT 2 ENDS

Good morning, gods and priests! Now that the sun is up, we can see what the aftermath of the night was:

Feysal the Corrupt Goon was killed

populartajo the Vanilla Townie was killed

Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 6 )

Not Voting ( 12 ) Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus, hitogoroshi,
DrippingGoofball,
farside22, Benmage, Equinox,
Fishythefish,
Nobody Special,
Lost Butterfly, DTMaster,
Total Votes ( 12 )

Deadline: March 18th at 11:00 EST
With 12 able to vote, 7 needed to lynch.

Just as a note, I will not have any access to my computer on March 19th, so the deadline cannot be moved to any time from March 19th until March 20th at 22:59 EST. The maximum deadline is March 23rd at 15:00 EST.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2211 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:54 am

Post by zoraster »

DrippingGoofball wrote:What's a corrupt goon? Anyone knows/
Just a regular mafia goon.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2284 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:49 am

Post by zoraster »

er. messed up format. hang on
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2285 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:50 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

nopointinactingup ( 3 ) Andrius, Lost Butterfly, hitogoroshi,
(L - 4 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

farside22 ( 1 ) Benmage,
(L - 6 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Corvuus ( 1 )
Nobody Special,
(L - 6 )

Benmage ( 1 ) nopointinactingup,
(L - 6 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 6 )

Not Voting ( 6 ) Corvuus,
DrippingGoofball,
farside22,
Fishythefish,
DTMaster, Equinox,
Total Votes ( 12 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2361 (isolation #86) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:03 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

nopointinactingup ( 2 ) hitogoroshi, Benmage,
(L - 5 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

farside22 ( 1 ) Corvuus,
(L - 6 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Corvuus ( 1 )
Nobody Special,
(L - 6 )

(L - 6 )

DTMaster ( 3 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, DTMaster,
(L - 4 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 6 )

Not Voting ( 4 ) farside22,
Fishythefish,
Equinox, Lost Butterfly,
Total Votes ( 12 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2402 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:18 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

nopointinactingup ( 2 ) hitogoroshi, Benmage,
(L - 5 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

farside22 ( 1 ) Corvuus,
(L - 6 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 2 ) nopointinactingup, DTMaster,
(L - 5 )

DTMaster ( 3 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
(L - 4 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 6 )

Not Voting ( 4 ) farside22,
Fishythefish,
Equinox, Lost Butterfly,
Total Votes ( 12 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2518 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:48 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

nopointinactingup ( 1 ) hitogoroshi,
(L - 6 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

farside22 ( 1 ) Corvuus,
(L - 6 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

(L - 6 )

*** DTMaster ( 6 ) ***
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
farside22, DTMaster, Benmage,
(L - 1 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 6 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Fishythefish,
Lost Butterfly, Equinox,
Total Votes ( 12 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2616 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

nopointinactingup ( 1 ) hitogoroshi,
(L - 6 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

farside22 ( 1 ) Corvuus,
(L - 6 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) farside22,
(L - 6 )

(L - 6 )

DTMaster ( 5 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
DTMaster, Benmage,
(L - 2 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 6 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Fishythefish,
Lost Butterfly, Equinox,
Total Votes ( 12 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2644 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by zoraster »

Final Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

farside22 ( 1 ) Corvuus,
(L - 6 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) farside22,
(L - 6 )

(L - 6 )

*** DTMaster ( 7 ) ***
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
DTMaster, Benmage, hitogoroshi, hitogoroshi <double vote>
(L - 0 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 7 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Fishythefish,
Lost Butterfly, Equinox,
Total Votes ( 13 )

With 13 able to vote, 7 needed to lynch.

DTMaster the Vanilla Townie was Lynched

Night deadline will be set for Monday, March 14th at 23:00 EDT. By the by, for my foreign friends, the US had daylight saving time, so our clocks have been moved an hour forward. EDT is GMT-4 (or BST-5). It's a short turn around again!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2645 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by zoraster »

Equinox the Vanilla Townie was Killed
Lost Butterfly the Traitor Hunter was Killed

Spoiler: Selected Role PM Passages
Traitor HunterAdditionally, you are tasked with investigating rumors of a recent conversion to The Corrupted. You know that there is one evil-aligned player who does not know who the rest of the scumfaction is AND that the scumfaction does not know his identity. You know that the scumfaction and this player know your role exists.

You have one bullet you may use to try and kill this person. If you get him right, he is eliminated. If you get him wrong, nothing happens. You may PM Zoraster at ANY TIME you are alive (day or night) with your selection. Remember: you only have one shot at this!

Confirm by PM. The thread can be found here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=16256

Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Not Voting ( 9 )
Fishythefish,
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
Benmage, hitogoroshi, nopointinactingup, farside22, Corvuus,
Total Votes ( 9 )

Deadline: March 22nd at 23:00 EST
With 9 able to vote, 5 needed to lynch.

Fishy is on Vacation leave this week.
Last edited by zoraster on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2647 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by zoraster »

ACK! I made a mistake with who Lost butterfly was. Hang on a sec.

EDIT: Fixed
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2660 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:20 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Not Voting ( 9 )
Fishythefish,
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
Benmage, hitogoroshi, nopointinactingup, farside22, Corvuus,
Total Votes ( 9 )

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2689 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:56 am

Post by zoraster »

All right. Corv hasn't read his Prod I sent him yesterday. I'm going to give him until tonight before I start my search for a replacement that wants to read 108 pages.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2702 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:18 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

hitogoroshi ( 1 ) Benmage,
(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Corvuus ( 2 ) hitogoroshi, farside22,
(L - 3 )

(L - 4 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
Fishythefish,
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
Corvuus,
Total Votes ( 9 )

All right. starting the Corvuus replacement search now. Also, I'd just like to note that I will have zero access tomorrow (Saturday, March 19th), and will be unable to post vote counts or answer questions.
Last edited by zoraster on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2703 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:42 am

Post by zoraster »

Nachomamma8 replaces Corvuus

Horay!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2732 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:49 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

hitogoroshi ( 2 ) Benmage, farside22,
(L - 3 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) hitogoroshi,
(L - 4 )

(L - 4 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
Fishythefish,
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
Corvuus,
Total Votes ( 9 )

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 4#p2877404 bottom of the post, i mention fishy is on V/LA.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2761 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:51 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

hitogoroshi ( 3 ) Benmage, farside22,
Fishythefish,
(L - 2 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

(L - 4 )

(L - 4 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
Corvuus,
Total Votes ( 9 )

Last edited by zoraster on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2790 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by zoraster »

Andrius wrote:I was under the impression the mafia kill would resolve first, and only I'd be dead.

zoraster: If a vigilante and a mafioso shot each other, who would die?
Thanks Zor! :D
The vigilante would die in the scenario described.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2800 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:09 am

Post by zoraster »

Final Day 4 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

hitogoroshi ( 3 ) Benmage, farside22,
Fishythefish,
(L - 2 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

(L - 4 )

(L - 4 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
Corvuus,
Total Votes ( 9 )

This is the final vote count when the deadline was reached, my apologies for letting twilight linger for so long!

As per the rules, when the deadline is reached if there is no majority, I see if there is a majority of players who are voting for someone (i.e. not not voting). In this case, that is 3 out of 5 votes on hitogoroshi, so hito is lynched

hitogoroshi, The Corrupt Goon was lynched!

Town Wins!

Winners:
DrippingGoofball the Immortal God of Rewards

Nobody Special the Immortal God of Judgment

Andrius the Vigilante
LadyLambdadelta the Town Association Cop
Lost Butterfly the Traitor Hunter
nopointinactingup the Vanilla Priest
Equinox the Vanilla Priest
farside22 the Vanilla Priest
Nachomamma8 the Vanilla Priest
Benmage the Vanilla Priest
DeathRowKitty the Vanilla Priest
AlmasterGM the Vanilla Priest
DTMaster the Vanilla Priest

Congratulations guys!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2802 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 am

Post by zoraster »

Well, that was an interesting game. I'm sorry it seemed to fizzle toward the end, but I thought Days 1-3 were a lot of fun to watch. From my point of view, DGB and Andrius won this game for town by figuring out early they could make a town-aligned killer mason group, and scum kind of lost it for themselves by not taking out the person they had figured out by Day 2 was the vigilante. Also, by being pretty scummy.

I don't think it would have made a difference, but Fishy's vote on Day 4 was actually the vote that caused his last scum buddy to get lynched.

Whenever there's kind of a mismatch like this, I question my balance. Sometimes I was off (see Real Time Mafia and to a lesser extent Pledge of Allegiance), but I think here I actually got it right. I should note that even though people did setup analysis as if LLD was a COP, she was in many ways a very weak cop. The traitor hunter was mostly designed to keep easy traitor claims from popping up, I never really expected their shot to go through (and it didn't).

So there was some question on how I picked the gods. Here's how:
I made a list of my top 3 choices, randomly generated one of them
I made a list of my top 5 choices, randomly generated one of them
I took all of the players who signed up to be a god and randomly picked one.

For obvious reasons I won't reveal who was what pick.

My RGAM video coming up soon
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2804 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:17 am

Post by zoraster »

Yeah, fishy hammering hito is only made worse by the fact that fishy was the one who could decide when the deadlines were. That said, I think Fishy had something in real life come up about a week ago and was doing well just to play at all. I hope everything is okay for him.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2806 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:24 am

Post by zoraster »

I want to thank everyone for playing. I had a good time moderating this game, even if the long deadlines really made me itch day 1 and 2. I'm not sure I'll do another game that gives players so much ability to extend the deadlines again.

Comments and suggestions are welcome either here or by PM. I strive to get better at modding every game I do.

In all my games I ask the same question: Who, if anyone, do you think deserves nomination from this game?

Given the lopsided win, I'd be tempted to go "town of court..." but that's a hard case to make when there was only one successful lynch. I don't know if they'll allow it, but a DGB/Andrius dual nom for paragon of scum hunters may be appropriate
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2809 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:29 am

Post by zoraster »

Oh, and here's the Random Generation Assurance Method video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L1_1fE1dic

And here's Dead QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/nv8XkvCgJBEyx

Gods or players are welcome to link to their own QTs.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2818 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:06 am

Post by zoraster »

Hindsight is 20/20 and all that, but I think if Fishy had gone super-quick 72 hour deadlines starting day 2 and shot andrius night 2, it would have been a much different game.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2837 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:39 am

Post by zoraster »

by the way, LLD had an impressive first day. She managed to nail two of the three scum and the scum god really early on. Only hito escaped her read. Worth pointing out.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”