Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:This sounds more like panic scum comment coming from you.
Nice reverse belief.

Inc OMGUS. I think you panic'd a bit...and find this false bravado stinky. You dont even poke around with how I just claimed I am 100% town.. Because you fear finding out why.

unvote vote farside22
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:This sounds more like panic scum comment coming from you.
Nice reverse belief.

Inc OMGUS. I think you panic'd a bit...and find this false bravado stinky. You dont even poke around with how I just claimed I am 100% town.. Because you fear finding out why.

unvote vote farside22
100% town based on a PM you pointed out that is on page 1.
Awesome story bro.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:100% town based on a PM you pointed out that is on page 1.
Awesome story bro.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

swing and a miss
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Equinox »

...I'm beginning to hate this game for all the abuse it's heaping on my brain. There's only so much thinking I can do before I explode.

I remember thinking of the AlmasterGM-Benmage possibility. I think the conclusion I came to was that Benmage would have fed AlmasterGM a power role claim, and AlmasterGM would not have ignored the scum QuickTopic. Here we are, with Benmage defending AlmasterGM because of the vanilla claim. I'm tearing apart my head right now and I don't know if I ever thought about that or why I am so certain AlmasterGM is not scum... Fuck.

Then hitogoroshi also reminds me that themanhimself and Nobody Special could not be scum together. I can't remember for the life of me why I came to that conclusion at the time, but I do remember how strongly I believed it, which may be why I've given the pass to Corvuus for so long. But Corvuus... Corvuus... What's killing me right now is that I can't find anything in my QuickTopic with Fishythefish or my iso.

Dammit.

Dammit, hitogoroshi, why won't you agree to shoot me. WHY.

Unvote

...so I got an OMGUS in my preview edit. WTF is this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:100% town based on a PM you pointed out that is on page 1.
Awesome story bro.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

swing and a miss

All you claimed was VT. Then pointed out the PM on page one.

Anyone else in the game see the 100% town proof from Benmage that didn't come from the front page, please speak up.
hitogoroshi wrote:If AGM is scum, you're his scumpartner.
DrippingGoofball wrote: VOTE: Benmage
Equinox wrote: Kill any of the following: Benmage, Corvuus, Equinox, nopointinactingup

Yup that's what I figured. Benmage is delusional.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

God Farside... read 1897 verrry slowwwwwly...and come back to me.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Equinox wrote:
Dammit, hitogoroshi, why won't you agree to shoot me. WHY.
Presumably because he's not a fucking idiot. STOP ASKING TO BE SHOT KTHNX
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Then hitogoroshi also reminds me that themanhimself and Nobody Special could not be scum together. I can't remember for the life of me why I came to that conclusion at the time, but I do remember how strongly I believed it, which may be why I've given the pass to Corvuus for so long. But Corvuus... Corvuus... What's killing me right now is that I can't find anything in my QuickTopic with Fishythefish or my iso.
TMH was rabid about pushing that one of {Jack, NS} is scum. With scum TMH, town Jack and scumgod NS, this is nonsensical. With scum TMH, scum Jack and scum NS, the whole thing becomes cartoonishly impossible to believe. TMH scum only makes sense with Town-Jack, town-NS.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

I
dropped
the 1 card you really shouldn't ever drop (but once dropped confirms me 100% town).
This is past tense. Which means you supposedly did something, but then change the wording in the (_)as though you didn't do it.

Then we have you claiming VT, then confirming your I claimed VT comment about 3 times.
So did you drop it? Or Do I need to get popcorn out for a possible fake claim from the great Benmage?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) AlmasterGM,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 3 ) populartajo, Feysal,
Fishythefish,
(L - 5 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 1 ) Benmage,
(L - 7 )

Feysal ( 1 ) hitogoroshi,
(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 1 )
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 7 )

Almaster GM ( 4 ) Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus, farside22,
(L - 4 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Nobody Special,
Lost Butterfly, Equinox,
Total Votes ( 15 )

Deadline: March 7th at 23:00 EDT
With 15 able to vote, 8 needed to lynch.

Last vote count before I'm on Limited Access, just fair warning. Try me first, but if for some reason you need a quick mod resolution and you're not getting any joy from me (almost certainly during the hours of 10am-6pm EST), feel free to PM RedCoyote. Any night that starts from here until March 5th will end Monday at 11am EST.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by Equinox »

I have so many apologies saved up for post-game...

My head is completely confused right now. I cannot get any reads, and I've spent
hours
trying to make sense of the current game state. I've looked up my scum reads, and I've looked up my reasoning for calling AlmasterGM-town and themanhimself-town. I don't understand either one. Reading my scum reads makes me waffle around like I'm in IHOP's kitchen, and looking up themanhimself just makes my head hurt for pretty much the same reason. The whole possibility that AlmasterGM could have been specifically fed a vanilla townie PM to WIFOM us out of lynching him makes my eyes faze over. In all likelihood, I'm in dunce mode, which wouldn't surprise me very much given that my confidence received a very serious beating yesterday afternoon.

Since my head is not working, I am going to go with my gut.

Vote: Benmage
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:15 am

Post by Fishythefish »

We seem to be all out of people we're about to lynch. Let's have a Benmage wagon!

UNVOTE: VOTE: Benmage

AGM/Benmage is definitely likely. BM is the scummier of the two - see this post. More recently, he's still not doing anything in the way of scumhunting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Good farside. I said I did something ...that I shouldn't do. But once done confirms me 100% town.

The deed is done. Any town worth 2 cents should recognize it.

You're whole VT claim thing isn't it.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:16 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Benmage wrote:Good farside. I said I did something ...that I shouldn't do. But once done confirms me 100% town.

What are you talking about?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:18 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Benmage wrote:For fucks sake... this only reads as trying to maintain doubt on my alignment because I dropped the 1 card you really shouldn't ever drop (but once dropped confirms me 100% town)....So YES you read scum here.
I'm reading a firm softclaim here.

Dead Group Cop - Vig - Hider - PGO??? - Benmage softclaim

If the town is this loaded, the scum must be heavily weaponized.

-OR-

...some of these claims come from scum. We can rule out the dead group cop, he's town. We can rule out the vig, he's town. Weak doc would be pretty dumb to have for scum, though hider is not completely impossible, just a big stretch.

PGO when we have a vig... that's a tough sell. Benmage confirmableness... mmmmmmmmm
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Benmage »

It has nothing todo with my role....ima VT.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:Good farside. I said I did something ...that I shouldn't do. But once done confirms me 100% town.

The only thing a town player shouldn't do is self vote. I recall anything else and a self vote doesn't confirm you 100%
I also pointed to 3 people that found you scummy that didn't see this so called deed, soooooo yeah your not making any sense.
If I have to search through each post to find something your barking up the wrong tree. I have 30 minutes in which I need other games to look into, then time to get ready for work.
Plus your voting me for weak reason.

unvote:
vote: Benmage
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:46 am

Post by populartajo »

populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Equinox wrote:Kill any of the following: Benmage, Corvuus, Equinox, nopointinactingup
I like this list, let's load the watermelon catapults.
Im pretty sure Equinox is town and I have a reliable townread on agressive Benmage. IIRC, DTM targetted nopoint and he isnt dead so nopoint is scum only if DTM is scum which its very likely not the case.

So no, this list only works with Corvuus.
Still thinking this. Corvuus is by far scummier than Benmage whom I have a reliable townread.

Unvote Vote: Corvuus.

And EVERYONE should also do this.

Vig vote: Feysal.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

populartajo wrote:And EVERYONE should also do this.

No, this isn't happening. We're not controlling the vig in-thread in front of the scum, nO0b.

And, gah! I forgot about the self vote, and now an unforced, premature VT claim...

UNVOTE:

VOTE: populartajo

Aside from the aggression, which may be fake, I see no evidence of pro-town behavior - quite the contrary. If I'm wrong about the traitor-fishing, and Equinox/Feysal isn't the scum team, you're back on the hot seat.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

:lol:
If a self vote and premature claim with no pressure is town play I'm going to wonder at the state of MS since I've been gone.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:05 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:And EVERYONE should also do this.
No, this isn't happening. We're not controlling the vig in-thread in front of the scum, nO0b.
What do you want to do? Control it in your QT and vigging people who are pretty clear town as Equinox?

We NEED TO CONTROL this here where you know, people take stances and we can read them. Not in your spammy QT.
DrippingGoofball wrote:[
And, gah! I forgot about the self vote, and now an unforced, premature VT claim...[/color][/b]
UNVOTE:
VOTE: populartajo

Aside from the aggression, which may be fake, I see no evidence of pro-town behavior - quite the contrary. If I'm wrong about the traitor-fishing, and Equinox/Feysal isn't the scum team, you're back on the hot seat.
the agression might be fake, thats not the point. The point is that being agressive (or pretending to be agressive) is terrible play as scum.

And YES YOU ARE WRONG about the traitor-fishing which spammed 5 pages itt. WHO IS THE NOOB NOW, DGB?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:12 am

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote::lol:
If a self vote and premature claim with no pressure is town play I'm going to wonder at the state of MS since I've been gone.
once again people seem to miss that we shouldnt be analysing the actions, we should be analysing the motivations.

self voting is a nulltell and we are not in a case of premature claim, (that its not even a PR which is what scum generally do) its some freaking stupid discussion about the VT PM.
Call me Tajo.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:37 am

Post by DTMaster »

Quick comments. At school etc etc.

1. I find Farside's replacement argument to be reallly, reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly weak. I mean finding replacements is null, and considering the situation that Jack was going to be hung without a claim (because the town is so blood thirsty) isn't a good indicator of panicy scum. In honestly, if AGM is scum I'd expect his buddy to be bussing him already. I would do that honestly for easy town creds and such.

2. Equinox/Hito: You come to a conclusion that has yet to be proven: That is that NS isn't proven to be scumz. He might be lazy, and his lack of posting here doesn't help. But I still got my eye on Fishy who's also been silent as well (I have no strong reads from Fishy). Out of the 3 gods, only DGB is taking stances and attacking people here. Both of you automatically rule out Fishy is confirmed via NS actions. However, unless Fishy is doing some sekret communications in the QTs, there hasn't been much contribution to my knowledge.

Also if you look at Fishy's voting pattern he switched quickly from Jack to Hito to the Almaster/Benmage theory with ease. He's one of the key people that falls under Mina's analysis of "suspicious vote dropping".

Just because NS and Courvis are unlikely to be scum together
DOES NOT MEAN THAT COURVIS HIMSELF IS SCUM
. It's a paradigm shift to show us that
NS COULD BE TOWN OMG WTF BBQ I WANT TO STAB HIS EYES OUT

I really, really been hating the Fishy lately since I expect more from his play since Linked Mafia Redone edition.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:41 am

Post by DTMaster »

BTW: Courvis is also scummy for a varity of reasons. Ignore the gods, and look at his posts alone. Like, really, really?

1. Tajo: Considering that the network caught Spy spy scum, I'm willing to let it go because you know they caught traitor scum. All the members confirm the communication. You know what?

2. DGB: You wanted me to hide behind Tajo remember? Please let me hide there as planned "hint hint hint"
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:45 am

Post by DTMaster »

Please note: Themanhimself concluded that Jack was scum because the early day gambit where NS supposively claimed scum makes no sense. That NS-scum would know who scum is (minus the traitor now that we know) and would not slip like that. So I don't understand how:
the man himself defending NS means that NS can't be scum with him either

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”