Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Equinox »

This one should work. If it doesn't, I need to meddle with the permissions again.
DrippingGoofball wrote:But I understand this as Feiysal being more likely scum, Equinox.
Just had a thought about that, so I'm re-analyzing now. I'll be back in a bit when I'm done parsing.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Equinox »

Now that I think about it, though, if Feysal was a town-driven wagon, then it wouldn't matter whether or not it was competitive to the DeathRowKitty wagon.

Let's see:
In post 1135, Equinox wrote:Feysal (8) - DTMaster,
Lady Lambdadelta
SpyreX
, Nobody Special, hitogoroshi, farside22,
DeathRowKitty
, DrippingGoofball
DeathRowKitty (8) - populartajo, Benmage, Andrius, Fishythefish, Feysal, Jack, Corvuus, nopointinactingup

Sitting on the fence like Humpty Dumpty (2) - Equinox, Mina
If I were to analyze this based on my current reads right now, I would say that the scum were scattered between the two wagons, and both were pushed in some way by town. To steal Jack's summary of this, "It's as though the scum didn't care who got lynched." (That may not be an exact quote, and I don't care to check right this minute.) Looking at this snapshot again, though, the tail end of DeathRowKitty's wagon is particularly weak compared to Feysal's tail end; Corvuus and nopointinactingup hopped onto DeathRowKitty last, whereas the Feysal wagon had farside22, confirmed town DeathRowKitty, and you. On the other hand, there is strong middle support in DeathRowKitty's wagon (Andrius and Fishythefish) and very weak middle support in the Feysal wagon (SpyreX, Nobody Special, hitogoroshi).

...brain breakage.

Hmm. I don't see the Feysal wagon being strongly town-driven, and the
only
way for a viable competing wagon to start up on scum in that environment is if the wagon was town-driven. There was no motivation for scum to bus in that situation. Here, I see very weak middle support in the Feysal wagon: SpyreX was an opportunistic scumbag, Nobody Special is the scum god, and hitogoroshi was all policy-like when he decided to hop off his scum suspect DeathRowKitty and join the Feysal wagon. That is not town-driven.

Yep. Third analysis, same result. I am not budging on this.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) AlmasterGM,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 6 ) Lost Butterfly, populartajo, Feysal, farside22, Benmage, Equinox,
(L - 2 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 1 ) hitogoroshi,
(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Almaster GM ( 5 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus,
Fishythefish,
(L - 3 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Deadline: March 7th at 23:00 EDT
With 15 able to vote, 8 needed to lynch.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Equinox »

Wait a minute.

hitogoroshi didn't slip. I screwed up my arithmetic. Why didn't you bloodthirsty folk stop me when I called him out on a nonexistent slip?

Unvote

(Sorry, zoraster. :sad:)

...yeah, so
now
I'm off to read hitogoroshi.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

why would you do that
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Equinox »

...no, wait. Dammit. I forgot to add the gods to the list of priests. That makes it Day
MyLo given single kills, not Day 3 LyLo, which again sends me back to the theory that hitogoroshi screwed up when he announced on Day 1 that the scum team had to be 3 players by assuming double-kills every night. (Even then, hitogoroshi's math shows Day 3 MyLo, but the problem remains about why hitogoroshi assumed double-kills would occur
every night up to Day 3
when it was barely Day 1.)

Oh my god I am going to shoot myself in the head. Sorry. I think zoraster might be ready to strangle me to death with all the vote-hopping I've done today alone...

*sigh*

Vote: hitogoroshi

Preview edit: Because I'm actually insane.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Yes we can!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:47 am

Post by farside22 »

@Benmage: Was there a reason you pointed out the VT PM was on page one?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:@Benmage: Was there a reason you pointed out the VT PM was on page one?
That scum have access to it.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

@AGM: Was there a reason you read the end and saw you needed to claim? Did the mod say anything to you about the person you replacing being at L-1?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Corvuus »

My time is running negative :(. I am sorry but I am going to be
VLAish
and very limited posting and just early morning and late evening.

I have also not fully read. Mainly just iso'ed zoraster and Jack's new replacement.

Almaster GM needs to answer a few questions.

I don't know Zoraster's policy nor with regard to quicktopic/PM between priests and Gods and replacements.

Almaster GM, can you ask and handle PM/quicktopic discussion such that you have what Jack said and did, etc.
A major point for why Jack needs to die is that he pulled a gambit (iso jack) based on PM/quicktopic with his God and that he could pull this gambit as both town and scum and the conclusion for this gambit regardless of alignment would be toward NS being scum. If you can get this and PM/quicktopic, comment, post and say why you are town, it would be great.

If you can't get the pm/quicktopic/comment, then it is something close to a policy information lynch in that I sincerely believe that your slot must die. As it is, i'm heavily leaning towards scum-Jack and I'm not that clear on your replacing in posts since I would assume that Jack has a quicktopic with NS but you just said that he is your God, you worship him, but no communication or quicktopic mentioned? Again, there is nebulous meta involvement but you need to at least read Jack and NS, give your thoughts on that with full disclosure otherwise... die. (I don't think Jack is typical in flake/replace out and replacements should have some time but I can not stress how important this discussion and Jack/Alamaster GM's lynch and flip is. Even if Jack flips town, I strongly feel that it will result in better town positioning even if Hito is scum and we lynched him instead.)

---

hopefully back tomorrow morning.

Corv
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Equinox »

...now I see why DTMaster wants to kill you.

Am I understanding this correctly? You're saying that Jack's gambit against Nobody Special is null, but we (potentially!) got the information that Nobody Special is probably scum. Because Jack pulled his null gambit, Jack needs to die. Jack needs to die so (and I'm pulling this from your iso) we can get information about Nobody Special-scum. You're leaning Jack-scum.

News flash, mate: We've known for a while now that Nobody Special is scum. We don't need any lynches to tell us that.

Ick.

I'm also unclear how you jumped from Jack-town (February 23, 1398) to putting Jack at pseudo-L-1 (February 25, 1457), especially since you somehow tied it to the "original gambit" that you, on the 23rd, called townish:
Corvuus wrote:Jack: You believe DGB is the scum God? I'm not clear on your reasoning.
In terms of 'facetious' posts, what exactly are you referring to? Clarify your original gambit?
I'm siding towards you claiming and I am willing to vote you but I don't see a reason to put you at L-1 in the off-random i have no idea why chance that NS picks up the hammer. So consider yourself at L-1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Corvuus wrote: Almaster GM, can you ask and handle PM/quicktopic discussion such that you have what Jack said and did, etc.
A major point for why Jack needs to die is that he pulled a gambit (iso jack) based on PM/quicktopic with his God and that he could pull this gambit as both town and scum and the conclusion for this gambit regardless of alignment would be toward NS being scum. If you can get this and PM/quicktopic, comment, post and say why you are town, it would be great.
I thought of this...unfortunately I think it would be impossible because the gambit occurred in PMs prior to the installation of a QT.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:44 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

farside wrote:@AGM: Was there a reason you read the end and saw you needed to claim? Did the mod say anything to you about the person you replacing being at L-1?
No, the mod didn't say anything. I skimmed the last page or so before I replaced in. I'm actually kinda busy and don't have time to read 60 pages … the only reason I replaced in was because I saw all that was needed was a claim and figured I would help the game out and provide that.
Corvus wrote:Almaster GM, can you ask and handle PM/quicktopic discussion such that you have what Jack said and did, etc.
I PM'd Nobody Special. He gave me the QT, which is really short and doesn't say a whole lot. It's just 1) Jack accusing NS of being scum twice and 2) NS trying to feed Jack some secret information about a Hider. However, Jack didn't want to play along because he thought NS was scum trying to falsely confirm scum as town.

NS said he would get me the rest of the PMs later today.
Corvus wrote:A major point for why Jack needs to die is that he pulled a gambit (iso jack) based on PM/quicktopic with his God and that he could pull this gambit as both town and scum and the conclusion for this gambit regardless of alignment would be toward NS being scum. If you can get this and PM/quicktopic, comment, post and say why you are town, it would be great.
Um, well I don't really know how I'm supposed to prove I'm town. I have no clue why Jack did what he did.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Even if Jack flips town, I strongly feel that it will result in better town positioning even if Hito is scum and we lynched him instead.)
Even if Jack flips town, I strongly feel that it will result in better town positioning even if Hito is scum and we lynched him instead.)
asdfsfsfasadsdsdas what the fuck
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwTOfQ-izgA @ corvuss comment I quoted.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

VT claim is a good towntell. My priests are very convincing in their Hitohate - enough to make me happy to

UNVOTE: VOTE: Hito

L-1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Claim time..

MOD please prod hito
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Shall I claim for hito?

I've been hinting that's he's town for a reason.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Wait a minute.

UNVOTE: hitogoroshi

No. It's not claim time, yet. The late hito votes has felt wrong, and a few people said stuff that caught my attention.

...Haha, Faraday is going to kill me for this. :twisted:
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Fishythefish wrote:
VT claim is a good towntell.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Only for certain circumstances surrounding a VT, not a VT claim in general.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:
VT claim is a good towntell.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Only for certain circumstances surrounding a VT, not a VT claim in general.
Pretty much any VT claim outside of massclaim, when the claimant has a wagon on them they might be able to derail.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Equinox wrote:Now that I think about it, though, if Feysal was a town-driven wagon, then it wouldn't matter whether or not it was competitive to the DeathRowKitty wagon.

Let's see:
In post 1135, Equinox wrote:Feysal (8) - DTMaster,
Lady Lambdadelta
SpyreX
, Nobody Special, hitogoroshi, farside22,
DeathRowKitty
, DrippingGoofball
DeathRowKitty (8) - populartajo, Benmage, Andrius, Fishythefish, Feysal, Jack, Corvuus, nopointinactingup

Sitting on the fence like Humpty Dumpty (2) - Equinox, Mina
I don't know where you were schooled in wagon analysis, but you take the WRONG wagon. You have to take the FINAL wagon.

Feysal (7) DTMaster,
SpyreX
, hitogoroshi,
DeathRowKitty
DrippingGoofball
DeathRowKitty
(10) populartajo, Benmage, Fishythefish, Feysal, Corvuus, nopointinactingup, Equinox,
Lady Lambdadelta
, farside22, Jack

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Fishythefish wrote:
Pretty much any VT claim outside of massclaim, when the claimant has a wagon on them they might be able to derail.
The hope of derailing a wagon as vanilla are not particularly large for with the Disciples of Lynch All Vanilla Claims, headed by Yosarian2.

You sound like a scum god protecting Jack/AGM.

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

What? A VT claim is a towntell when the claimant has a wagon on them they might be able to derail
by claiming PR
. Precisely because of the Disciples of Lynch All Vanilla Claims.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”