Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:54 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
I GRANT Equinox the REWARD OF Immunity
zoraster, is this action confirmed?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:14 am

Post by zoraster »

populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
I GRANT Equinox the REWARD OF Immunity
zoraster, is this action confirmed?
Of course
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Equinox »

:eek:

I hope I can make my play on Day 2 worthy of that bulletproof vest. (Thank you.)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

I honestly don't have time to do my research. I may not be able to get online when I get home from work either. Too much packing still to do.

unvote:
vote: DRK
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:17 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 9 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 5 ) DTMaster, SpyreX, hitogoroshi, DeathRowKitty,
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 5 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

*** DeathRowKitty ( 9 ) ***
populartajo, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Corvuus, nopointinactingup, Equinox, Lady Lambdadelta, farside22,
(L - 1 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Nobody Special,
Andrius, Mina,
Total Votes ( 18 )

Deadline: February 19th at 17:59 EDT
With 18 able to vote, 10 needed to lynch.

31 hours left until the deadline is reached
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Corvuus »

9 votes with 3 not voting is enough for a deadline lynch (9/15 majority). Better to hammer anyway though.

-----
Eclipse: It isn't hindsight. DTm accused me of skimming so I read every single one of his posts, line by line. Do you want me to accuse you of skimming?
DTMaster wrote:I've given a piece of information to someone special via NS via QT. Before the lynch hits I would like for him to claim my special word and the target I sent to them as a change to the message I sent in QT assuming NS is scumbag. I've taken to account NS-scum, thus I reveal in thread now that I've claimed to NS and claimed my role to the specific person.
DTMaster wrote:
B-b-but I lie as town for gambit reasons. :< I'm sad that we have some pure absoluters. I find the truth to be effective as scum, and lying effective as town. Tricky reading, is triiiiickkky :p (Read OoT Mafia for that) / fluff @ theman

I'd totally god kill NS. I'd consider investigating TMH since his emotional play makes my gut alarm saying something. I want to read more SPY stories. I also have got a bad gut vibe from Fey from his page 9 wall and would consider looking there.
Tell me how this isn't soft-claiming a PR-role, nor of his gambit, etc. Or whether he is lying or telling the truth. You love his analysis though so you were reading everything he attempted right?

There is more, but frankly, it isn't an issue at L-1.

DGB granted you immunity, DTm will either die or live.

I won't be on until later tonight at best so I hope someone hammers now that DGB gave some spinach away. Kool-aid + Spinach = Pop-eye Immunity.

Corvuus
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Equinox »

Corvuus, please tell me you're an alt of themanhimself. Your tunneling is really depressing.

The basis of your attack is that I was supposed to know that DTMaster was claiming bulletproof before he sunk his gambit. Let's look at those quotes, then.

Your first quote: "I have claimed a role to Nobody Special and asked him to pass it to someone within the priesthood."

Softclaiming PR != softclaiming BP, so I don't know what you're trying to get at there. Again, you
are
affected by hindsight, and denying it doesn't change the fact that you are.

Your second quote: "But I like gambits!"

What am I supposed to get out of that? That DTMaster likes to gambit? Sure. That... OMG DTMASTER IS SOFTCLAIMING BP AND QUICK QUICK I SHOULD TELL DGb TO GIVE HIM BP TO SINK HIS GAMBIT?
Now you're stretching it.
Yet again, you are working from hindsight.

Corvuus, if you want to accuse me of having any part in the information leak, get some balls and say so.
There is no other way I could have known that DTMaster was softclaiming a semi-bulletproof role from any of his posts prior to his claim, and the only reason you are seeing anything is you have Hindsight Syndrome and are in denial about it.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Corvuus »

wait.

What are you talking about? I never said that he softclaimed BP. I think DGB said something like that.

I'm saying he claimed a PR and the way he went about it was indicative that he was ok with drawing the NK. Sure, he could be a BP (or hider in this case) but he claimed 'something', said he was a liar as town, claimed to at least his god and 'specific' person or whatever and in terms of you saying his analysis is great, i'm not sure why you say this.

Also, what information leak are you talking about? How can I accuse you of something you bring up yourself? I accused you of either skimming/not reading, not understanding DTm's claim, and asked whether or not you two planned this together or it was something you decided independently. So what information leak are you talking about?

But, as i said, whatever. You have DGB's blessing, it is L-1 and I'm heading out. I can try posting more thoughts in my QT in case of my death, but you can wait until tomorrow since you are immune.

Corvuus
p.s. I don't understand why you and DTm like bolding. It doesn't change anything. Are you trying to get an emotional response?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Equinox »

Corvuus wrote:I'm saying he claimed a PR and the way he went about it was indicative that he was ok with drawing the NK. Sure, he could be a BP (or hider in this case) but he claimed 'something', said he was a liar as town, claimed to at least his god and 'specific' person or whatever and in terms of you saying his analysis is great, i'm not sure why you say this.
...well, now I'm confused.
  • Corvuus wrote:I don't know his specific meta but Equinox-town should be smart enough to know what happened/would happen.
    This is your original accusation. The implication was that I was supposed to know that: 1) DTMaster was claiming a bulletproof; 2) If I asked DGb to give DTMaster bulletproof, DTMaster would refuse; and 3) DTMaster would then claim hider and sink his gambit.
Now it looks like you're saying that: 1) DTMaster was softclaiming PR, 2) that I was somehow magically supposed to know he was drawing a NK by claiming someone in the priesthood was getting permanent protection.
Corvuus wrote:Also, what information leak are you talking about?
Ladies and gentlemen, this man had the gall to accuse me just minutes ago of not reading DTMaster's posts. DTMaster revealed, when he sunk his gambit, that he strongly believed there was an information leak to the scum team, and he laid out how he believed two people were responsible for that leak.
Corvuus wrote:p.s. I don't understand why you and DTm like bolding. It doesn't change anything. Are you trying to get an emotional response?
Not from you. I'm pissed as hell right now.

I'm taking a break from this game and from Corvuus before I explode all over the thread. (Fortunately, all but one of you have no idea what that's like, and I don't feel like exposing you to that.)
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Equinox »

...wait a minute.
Corvuus wrote:I can try posting more thoughts in my QT in case of my death,
but you can wait until tomorrow since you are immune
I was under the impression that you think I'm scum.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:44 am

Post by DTMaster »

1. Equinox is summining up the reasons why I believe Corvuis is a source of the information leak (mentioned when I gambit claimed). Also.. the immunity thing makes no sense. If you read it in a scum context, it's like "I'll deal with you later". Lolz.

Due to the details of the BP leak, it's also suggestive that the leak actually spread to DGB (hence why I'm not ready to declare NS). However the DGB thing is less obvious then Corvuis who's pulling out details pre-claim.
Equniox is more town then anything because scum shouldn't have inside information about my multiple claims.

2. I kind of facepalm at DGB because, you know, what I said about BPs earlier? Oh yeah and the case against me. :p However it did fish out Coruvis' scummy reaction. Town, regardless of BP status know that a decleration of BP in thread nullifies the usefulness of said role. Thus, scum knows who to kill, etc, etc. The fact is, the BP claim means that town should pursue their case despite the claim if it's their strongest read.

However, the above also suggests that Corvuis and DGB are not on the same team. I'm willing to bet that if Corvus flips scum, then DGB gets cleared due to the mental slip on "waiting till tomorrow".

Mod can the priests talk with their gods at night?
. If so I'll be still analyzing via QT and pass those on to NS at night. I suggest all players do the same thing and talk with their gods.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:53 am

Post by zoraster »

3. Mod can the priests talk with their gods at night? . If so I'll be still analyzing via QT and pass those on to NS at night. I suggest all players do the same thing and talk with their gods.
The thread will be locked, but conversations may continue by PM or QT with your priests/god
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Andrius »

Following DGB's plan to the letter right now:
Vote: Feysal

Will adjust if necessary at deadline.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Feysal »

DeathRowKitty #1202 wrote:...except that a not-insignificant part of my reasoning for my vote on her was in this very post. >_> Does "Woman Wavelengthdiscriminant" not look enough like "Lady Lambdadelta"?
I checked those four posts you were referring to. The problem is that three of them were before the post where you voted themanhimself, and the fourth was before your vote on hitogoroshi. Basically, if these four posts were your reason for voting LLD, why make two weaker votes first?
DTMaster #1235 wrote:
. If so I'll be still analyzing via QT and pass those on to NS at night. I suggest all players do the same thing and talk with their gods.
One thing that occurred to me... your gambit may have been sunk, but are you going to share your actual hide target in some fashion? Perhaps with NS, or some member of your priesthood? The town would still need to know who it was if you happened to hit scum and died as a result.
Andrius #1237 wrote:Following DGB's plan to the letter right now:
I'll be curious to learn what this is about.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Feysal wrote:
Andrius #1237 wrote:Following DGB's plan to the letter right now:
I'll be curious to learn what this is about.
Tomorrow you will know.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Jack, NS, Mina
: COMMIT TO WAGON NAO.

I'm very worried about these players shirking their responsibility to wagon, especially... ALL of them three equally, actually.

Feysal and DRK are within lynching range.

Also, if anyone would like to make an offering, apricot jam would be nice.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Feysal wrote:
DTMaster #1235 wrote:
One thing that occurred to me... your gambit may have been sunk, but are you going to share your actual hide target in some fashion? Perhaps with NS, or some member of your priesthood? The town would still need to know who it was if you happened to hit scum and died as a result.

I do believe that DTM gave me his actual target. Or maybe two. He edited the damned QT so I'm not sure what his actual intentions really are. I'll have to clarify.

And this is in no way related to the above, I'm just ready to vote.

VOTE: Feysal
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Mina »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Jack, NS, Mina
: COMMIT TO WAGON NAO.

I'm very worried about these players shirking their responsibility to wagon, especially... ALL of them three equally, actually.

Feysal and DRK are within lynching range.

Also, if anyone would like to make an offering, apricot jam would be nice.
There's one problem with this. The wagon I'd like to commit to of the two (DeathRowKitty) is at L-1.

I don't know, should I hammer DeathRowKitty? I hate hammering people. And I still wanted to make a couple of posts before night, because I've horribly neglected this game.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Mina wrote:I don't know, should I hammer DeathRowKitty? I hate hammering people. And I still wanted to make a couple of posts before night, because I've horribly neglected this game.
Grow some.

Fruit.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:51 pm

You may want to wait for Jack.

Jack has no fruit right now.

Aside from you - he's the only one wimping out of the wagons.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:52 pm

FTR, we're counting you in as a DRK voter, even if it's not official.

You can shy from the hammer, but you can't escape your destiny.

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Jack »

unvote, vote:drk
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Mina »

I was
going
to hammer. Eventually. I do so have fruit. :(

DGB, weren't you the one who said you liked overthinking? Or is it just that you like
a pair of
fruit more?

Well, before the thread closes, I forgot to ask you. Why do you have town reads on Spy and Andrius again? You never answered me before.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Jack »

Mina wrote:I was
going
to hammer.
Oh SURE

we believe you
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Mina wrote:Well, before the thread closes, I forgot to ask you. Why do you have town reads on Spy and Andrius again? You never answered me before.

Mostly gut. Though sometimes SpyreX speaks in mysterious ways.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”