Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Lol @ Whoot and Mufasa being the same person, no wonder Mufasa kept randomly posting in your thread SSK.
joe478 wrote:
DisCode wrote:2. I have two reasons why I think it's not just a mod post. The first has to do with what you say in your post: Flavour. Please note the difference between the flavour of the first post and Post 29. Please come back to this point after having seen the difference.
I see your point here, the use of the actual players names instead of characters probably means something but not to you or anyone but those 2 and a potential 3rd mystery person so there isn't much point in you following up on this at the moment but it could be useful when we find out their alignments.
I agree with this.

Vote RECKONER

Thanks for the set-up review. :wink:
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:14 am

Papa Zito wrote:I fight for truth, justice and the American way.

Also pizza.

---

How do you scumhunt a disembodied voice? Because just blindly assuming this is coming from town makes me twitch.
I have to agree Zito... I assume it's telling us who it thinks is suspicious, I don't see how it could have role info already. I don't think there's much point in trying to hunt it down now though.

I don't really see what you guys are talking about with Cobalt, there's only one thing I could think of after reading his ISO, but bandwagons are fun so what the hell.
unvote Vote Cobalt
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Gorrad wrote:HoS: Shotty to the Body. 83 looks like bandwagoning scum. Bandwagoning for the sake of doing so is only not scummy in the RVS.
Please point me to where RVS ended, we're on page 5 of a large and we've only heard from 2/3s of the players. Besides band wagoning IS fun. Don't forget to not double post. xD

Onto more srs bizness, why would we vote for Joe reckoner? Or is that vote random?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:21 am

@ Discode: I want to know what happened and how it changed the game, it's fairly obvious that it's important since it has something to do with people's roles/alignments. Also, there's been what, one other equal bandwagon when I came in? I couldn't support them both. Your opportunism off Gorrad's point is noted.

@ Gorrad: Alighty then, if you want to consider such a literal cut-off, but I didn't even post before then and came in with a random vote and so did a couple others, so I don't really see it as a clear end.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:36 am

DisCode wrote:I'll explain what happened eventually.
And no, there were a few wagons when you came in and decided to random vote. Can you link to games where you bandwagoned just to bandwagon?
No there wasn't, there were 3 votes on Saber and 2 on you and no more than 1 on anyone else. Only Saber had been bandwagoned. Fish your own links, meta is for weak scumhunters.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:48 am

Sir Chris wrote:I don't think the voice matters much right now, it can't really help/hurt is either way so early as we have no idea what to make of it. I would guess scum, though.

I haven't liked any of Gorrad's posts, they seem to really dance around any issue and aren't, how to say, impressive to me.
I thought he took a pretty firm stance on the mod post from player whatever crap and calling me scum for my vote, why do you say he's dancing around issues?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:32 am

@Gorrad: I haven't had a good reason to move it and until I do, I won't, simple as that. I'll be moving my vote to discode unless I see a full-claim within his next post.

@Discode: Why would I try to form another wagon when RF already formed one? The only reason I didn't vote for Saber is because I've helped lynch him D1 in every game I've played with him and I felt kind of bad about it. It was still early and I didn't want to bandwagon him for non-logical reasons, you caught me gg. Oh btw FULLCLAIM!
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:00 pm

I don't think we'll see Riku possessed by Ansem, we should actually hear from Discode before we waste more time speculating instead of scum-hunting.

FoS Vaya, Plum
for that. Disliking the case on RF right now. Flavorwise I only know of what I've read from the wiki and what I can ask my friends about. If everyone could inform us how much they know about the flavor I'd appreciate it.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Good grief now I'm even more confused about my character after reading all the stuff posted about the theme.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 am

Kdub wrote:
Vote: DisCode

Still waiting to hear answers from you. Specifically, if you are indeed town, what motivation would you have for turning yourself into a miller? Either you are hiding something and your ability did something else, or you are lying.

Also, the case on RayFrost is pretty weak. The focus right now should be on DisCode and his actions, and RF has been one of the people trying to push him for answers.
This.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:05 pm

I've finished catching up, but seeing as it's 2am I will give you my wonderful thoughts in the morning, ciao.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:23 am

fuzzylightning wrote:Can I vote the mod for distracting the town? Just kidding.

After re-reading RayFrost, my vote doesn't seem as warranted as I first thought it was, so
unvote

So, for actual content that we have now:

Discode claims he is now a miller but that isn't what he really is, and he did something that caused a darkness to be released and that is what changed him into a miller. Still wanna know what his real role is.

A whole lot of other conjecture that seems to be part jokes and very little seriousness from what I can gather, although re-reading, the whole Riku debate is seems very fishy almost like the possibility of giving a claim to Discode so he doesn't shoot himself in the foot?

I would like to hear from the rest of the lurkers out there.
Good IioA right here, and a call for lurkers to post, looks like an attempt to appear to scum hunt to me. Why no vote on Vaya or Discode or Gorrad if you think the conversation about Riku was fishy? (which it isn't since a scum-discode would 99% likely have a safe-claim)

vote fuzzylightning

The rest of the game, I like Rayfrost more and more as we go forward. Same with Papa Z, I'd be willing to lynch follist btw post 315 made me lol, more so than Death Note or even Discode, at least until we hear from him*. (wonders if he flaked)

*AKA unless we get a full-claim soon.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Plum wrote:Vaya: Have you considered that if DosCode is fakeclaiming scum that the event might not be as disconnected as you postulate (i.e. he or a scumbuddy was responsible for/connected to it) and that he tied his Miller claim to the mod scene to net believability points?
I started drowning in the deep end of the WIFOM pool right about here.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Plum wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:
Plum wrote:Vaya: Have you considered that if DosCode is fakeclaiming scum that the event might not be as disconnected as you postulate (i.e. he or a scumbuddy was responsible for/connected to it) and that he tied his Miller claim to the mod scene to net believability points?
I started drowning in the deep end of the WIFOM pool right about here.
My point was that Vaya was taking a dip in said pool and advised him about the dangers lurking therein.
Point taken.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:01 pm

RayFrost wrote:What I find fun is how DisCode has completely vanished from posting.
I agree.
Prod DisCode
if possible.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:04 am

So follist-scum or follist-town replaces out because he comes under pressure? We could policy lynch a lurker on D1, I'd go for zwet.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:33 am

Gorrad wrote:No bleedin' policy lynches. ><
Why?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:41 am

unvote, vote zwet

'Tis fine with me.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:21 pm

What do you agree with in 322 raider?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:00 pm

raider8169 wrote:
fuzzylightning wrote:So many statements of if someone flips scum or if someone flips town, that really doesn't help us right now, does it? Let's stop setting up future days and work on this one right now.
This is the part I agreed with. As we are still in day and more then one person has started if so and so flips town then so and so is scum. I have seen this logic worth both ways and end with another town lynch more then not. Not to say that it is not possible the the second person is scum but as a whole its not worth pursuing.
While I find all this IioA of the entire game incredibly EXCITING. I (and probably most others) don't really give a shit about a summary and I would rather hear about your current scum-list and the reasoning for it. All the stuff you've agreed with has been theory jargon about how the game should be played and nothing about the players in the game.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Nice to see some activity out of that slot, welcome Iecerint.

Very well, can't be any worse than my current vote.

unvote vote Cobalt

Raider in your next post please post a scumlist and specifically thoughts on Cobalt, Sir Chris, Discode, the Zwet policy lynch, and anyone else you find note-worthy.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:06 pm

xRECKONERx wrote:...this Cobalt vote bothers me.
Why? Is he your scum-buddy?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:12 pm

xRECKONERx wrote:No. I just think it's too quick for people to be like YEAH THAT MAKES SENSE. Why did nobody figure out his "scumminess" before page 25?
Why did people do that with Zwet? Ice (that's what I'm shortening your name to sorry) said it was a tell he didn't explain yet, how can anyone agree with it?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:44 am

Gorrad wrote:ATTENTION DUELISTS!

My hair is going to
Unvote, Vote: Zwet

I've given in a good amount of thought, and come to the conclusion (Which most of y'all have already reached) that Zwet's play is significantly different from his norm, to the point of scumminess. Also, it seems like he's trying to use his own meta to frame his bandwagon as policy when, from what I can tell, it is not.

Other scum may include DisCode, DeathNote, Saberwolf, and MAYBE Cobalt, in order of scumminess, most to least. I see where his wagon's coming from, but I've got a big gut townread.
So you think the meta reasoning against Zwet is stronger than any of the other scum-tells that have been dropped so far?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:15 pm

unvote vote Zwet

That reasoning doesn't make any sense, I don't know anyone who tries to win by getting others modkilled. Back to the Zwet Wagon.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Plum wrote:
Ooohhhh
. I see. You're lucky I'm answering you with sarcasm, not a blunt object tot he temple, but I suppose we must all count our blessings, mustn't we.
I'd prefer a fuzzy lynch, but no one even paid attention when we talked about it and a zwet lynch was a fine secondary choice.

@Saber why do you not even mention the conflict between Ice and Cobalt before the Mod Voice says the exact thing you echoed?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:02 am

If everyone could reread 356 and tell me what they think that would be great, you could also iso fuzzy he has like 5 posts. If we want to kill someone that isn't zwet I support fuzzy or discode lynches.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:02 am

Papa Zito wrote:Plum's talking like she knows what zwet will flip.

Plum, I don't know nor care what zwet's meta is. All I know is that he isn't contributing anything whatsoever to the game, and I've lynched too many scum who play the lurker game to stop now. You can say "Yeah but so-and-so isn't doing anything either" if you want but that doesn't excuse zwet (or those people for that matter) at all. I'll happily join a viable wagon on any other lurker scum, especially on Day 1 of a large game where it's just too easy to lurk. If zwet's wagon suddenly magically melted away and was replaced by *insert scummy lurking player slot here* then I'd join that one too. This isn't about zwet, this is about removing scummy players and improving our chances down the road.

That said, I'm also up for lynching one of Sir Chris/Rayfrost just to make them shut up.
Then are you amenable to a fuzzy lynch? Melt!
unvote vote Fuzzylightning
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:54 am

So I take it were more focused on Zwet than other scummers again? What do you think of fuzzylightning DGB?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:02 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:Help me with your DeathNote read.
Read him again, and tell me if a scum who's trying not to get caught would make ANY of this posts, haha.
Papa Zito wrote:Also Plum.
My Plum read is very incomplete, again I am on page 16, I just know that no scum in their right mind would own up to agreeing with zwet if zwet is their buddy!
This made me lol, you didn't list fuzzy, have you not gotten to any of his 5 posts yet? =P
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:03 pm

xRECKONERx wrote:I need to get my thoughts straight before I post anymore content... I was so sure zwet was scum.
lol @ this. Claiming to be able to read Zwet is like, I don't even know.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:45 am

Hrmmm I'm beginning to feel bad about Gorrad, though for different reasons. This isn't really a scum thing more a playstyle thing, but this is the second time you've handed someone a perfect claim before they've had a chance to claim. In the future, could you let them claim first?

Vaya and DN have both contributed to this speculation pre-claim, something I really dislike. I'm willing to excuse Gorrad because his passion is rather obvious and I think he has mini-orgasms trying to guess people's roles in advance. Along this vein, I have a question for you DGB, I'm trying to make this as vague as possible while being useful, so bear with me, though you can decline to answer if you choose.

How did you feel about the discussion between Gorrad and Vaya about claims while we were waiting for Dis to come claim?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:06 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:How did you feel about the discussion between Gorrad and Vaya about claims while we were waiting for Dis to come claim?
If I recall correctly, they found flavor reasons to "clear" a miller. Based on my recollection, no scum in their right mind would stick their necks out to protect a fakeclaiming miller buddy, because the millers always die early, and they'd be uncovered. They wouldn't protect a town miller either, as they'd rather cultivate doubt and associated free lynch. See: Kise.

Conversely, no town in their right mind would stick their necks out to protect a claimed miller, unless they had a reason that they trust.

This puts them both firmly in the pro-town category.
That's what I wanted to hear, congrats you passed. =P

In other news,
vote Hayker
, I like where Papa Z is going.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:10 am

Prod DTM

Status on Fuzzy mod?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:27 am

Gorrad wrote:Shotty: Are you suggesting that I am scumbuddies with both DGB and Iecerint? Because honestly, scum have exactly zero motivation to feed claims to people who aren't their buddies. Also, this is a large theme game. The odds that scum do NOT have safeclaims are utterly ridiculous.
That post was a set-up for this, I think you're town.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:01 am

SirPent wrote:5. I believe the scum exists between vaya and iceprint.
Why do you think Vaya and Ice are scum? Both have struck me as markedly pro-town. Day-vigging the way Ice did is a good way to use it so we get two lynches in a single day without scum getting to kill in between. You don't even mention why Vaya is scum.

If you want to link posts type and put the link in between the two (you get the link to the specific post by clicking the little white paper button in the top left corner of the post next to the date/time it was posted).

Now go link to some of Vaya's posts that you think were scummy and analyze them for us.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:48 am

Reckoner do you think DGB is scum?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:02 am

I feel a lot better about voting Hayker after that.

Reckoner you never answered my question, is DBG scum or not?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:41 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:YAY FALSE DICHOTOMY
YAY WIKITELL
Oh irony you make me lol.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:52 am

Hayker wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Hayker wrote:Can't DGB actually be pointing out actions he finds scummy then?
You can start referring to me as "she" instead of "he."

I've pointed out PLENTY of actions that I find scummy. Why don't you go find them. There are probably several per page, since I replaced.
Me apologies DFG, I probably should have checked.

I know you have pointed things like that out, you're not the target of that question.
Why did you flip-flop on DGB, Hayker? You called her scum for a world-slip on the last page and on thus page you're defending her from Reckoner?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:59 am

Hayker wrote:Can't DGB actually be pointing out actions he finds scummy then?
So do you believe this or are you playing devil's advocate? If you do believe that, you still think she's scum over syntax?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Sir Chris wrote:Ignore what the other people says, joe: I hate you for that vote.
This made me lol, DoS is as good or better than Hayker, game on.

unvote vote DoS
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:54 am

Yaaaaaay
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 am

Gorrad wrote:
raider8169 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:I'm suspicious of players that defend, with disproportionate passion, worthless players/lurkers/zwet. That's something that scum will do to earn town cred. Not always; but I've seen it a lot. That's what raider was doing. If this tilted raider further in the scum column, it balanced SirPent into the town column.
Even townies need to defend themselves with passion. Who is to say that a townie should not go all out and defend themselves? I had people who roll over and die, nothing is gained from that. Letting myself be lynched without a fight or even just a little fight goes against my win condition. Plus when I do get lynched or die and then become a confirmed townie people can at least take what I say as a confirmed townie. I have seen a lot of people use this reasoning, I have never quite understood it as I have seen it both ways.
This rant has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I never said townies SHOULDN'T 'defend themselves with passion'. I said scum are more likely to.

DoS, you just claimed vanilla I believe. Care to add a flavor to that?
That doesn't make any sense. 'Town should defend themselves with passion, but I consider that a scum-tell.' WtF?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:24 pm

V/LA until Tuesday
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:39 am

Finals are done and I'm back, looks like I have some catching up to do.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:54 am

Not liking Ace or Maemuki after a read-through of the last couple pages. Would be 100% in favor of lynching Ace if DoS turns scum. I'm not sure what to think of Hayker's ignorance of the term safe-claim, I'm happy with my vote and will bring more serious banter to the next day, I have some ideas that need exploring in people's ISOs.

If you're not voting DoS you should be, btw. I'd like to see a commitment one way or the other from the people NOT voting him saying if they're willing to lynch him or not.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:04 am

xRECKONERx wrote:Why would scum claim VT and not a power role?
As a corollary now that Iec has answered, this is WIFOM defense of DoS.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Catching up bleargh, I'm several pages back, but a quick skim leads me back to the Hayker wagon
vote Hayker
. MSSK wagon is also a decent choice, I'm happy with whichever one is larger.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 pm

I like your RF read Chris, I think you're judging DGB's tone a little too harshly, hell I can't read tone very well in forums. =\ I think Reckoner is scummier than Cobalt if I had to go there, but we're still in a target rich environment IMHO, there are other fish to fry first. Your 1825 makes sense, Maemuki was on my scum-list at the end of the day yesterday.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:21 pm

MafiaSSK wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Catching up bleargh, I'm several pages back, but a quick skim leads me back to the Hayker wagon
vote Hayker
. MSSK wagon is also a decent choice, I'm happy with whichever one is larger.
What's better about the Hayker wagon as opposed to mine?
It's bigger and better. If we we're just looking for lurker lynches you'd be one among many, though you have people actively pursuing yours so that makes it better than another.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:22 pm

People like DN just frustrate me, why do we even let them into games?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:42 pm

MafiaSSK wrote:
Cobalt wrote:._.
unvote vote MSSK
Bro, you just revealed that you have been bussing me. Fail.
Unvote, vote cobalt
Soft-claiming scum much?
unvote vote SSK

Why are you voting for Cobalt other than the fact he's voting for you, SSK?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:08 am

Papa Zito wrote:Hard to argue with orange text.

If SSK is a jester I'm going to be annoyed.

unvote: Hayker
vote: MafiaSSK
Slicey wouldn't do that, would he? =\
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:59 am

MafiaSSK wrote:So uh why not kill Cobalt first? He has the less believable claim.
He has a mod scene, that makes his claim a tad more believable...
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:09 am

Sir Chris wrote:Fakeclaiming as town is a cardinal sin, and if he is doing such that is beyond fail.
Fakeclaiming as town is a rare gamble and in this case he definitely lost.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:27 am

Sir Chris wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:Fakeclaiming as town is a cardinal sin, and if he is doing such that is beyond fail.
Fakeclaiming as town is a rare gamble and in this case he definitely lost.
Is it just me or did you just call him town there.
Sorry I thought we played mafia, not 'omg you didn't use "if" in every statement you make therefore u r scumz.'
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:37 am

I meant if a townie fake-caims.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:37 am

You realize I was in that jungle republic game right? VT won in end-game ring any bells? =P
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:46 am

DTMaster wrote::p Seery, I forgot you help won that game.
S'alrite, now we're even since I mislynched you first.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:47 am

Anyways out of the last few pages that sprung up since I was here last we know SSK is lying about his claim, fire at will Captain, no reason not to dayvig him for a second lynch if we have more shots.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:51 pm

I also agree with DTM here.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:55 pm

Lol?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:41 pm

Fuckin' A Xemnas got NK'd.

Rereading Gorrad for connecs.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:58 pm

RayFrost wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Fuckin' A Xemnas got NK'd.

Does anybody else hear "Fuckin' A, my godfather got killed" in this post?
Yup, I would totally post that in thread if he was my scumbuddy.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Iecerint wrote:I imagine that Plum breadcrumbed her N1 result. We also have SSK/Gorrad and Cobalt to look for connections.

I think we particularly need to look at DGB. I could see her being Roxas-Nobody with Gorrad. But I'm not certain.
Good point, I'm going to look at Plum first.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:02 pm

RayFrost wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Fuckin' A Xemnas got NK'd.

Does anybody else hear "Fuckin' A, my godfather got killed" in this post?
Yup, I would totally post that in thread if he was my scumbuddy.
Totally, cuz the WIFOM is epic lulz.
You bringing that up opened the WIFOM can, sir.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:08 pm

The only thing I could see in her D2 posts would be a Hayker investigation, but I wouldn't even be close to sure on that.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:41 pm

You guys WTFPwned yesterday, I came back from New Years and it was just like GG scum dead already. I approve of the raider votes just skimming this pages quotes, I'll be doing my own reasoning post thingamajig tomorrow.

vote raider
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 pm

RayFrost wrote:hmmm...

I'd like it if everybody waited on that raider lynch.

We might get more information with discussion.

If we just quick lynch every day, we get little discussion, which means that we will have more difficulty in finding the heartless.
I doubt if everyone will find that quote conclusive enough to lynch on, that's what PBPA's are for!

Quote tags fixed. ~Slicey~
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 pm

QUOTE TAGS NOOOOO

Please fix mod, I break
=(
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Looks like there's a few pages to catch up on, but here's the promised PBPA before I do that.

Raider

0-7: Catchup/summary posts
8: Votes DoS
9: Against Zwet lynch, wants to wait till closer to deadline, prefers DoS lynch
10: Tunneling is bad, explains why DoS is scummy for tunneling and Iec isn't.
11: Nothing.
12: Defense against Ray
13: Accuses DoS of hunting easy targets.
14: Makes a decent point against Zito but turns it into a we should lynch DoS thing instead.
15: Another point against Zito.
16: TL;DR anger mode towards DoS.
17-18: Noncontent.
19: Keeps arguing over Zwet wagon with Zito.
20: Goes after DoS some more.
21: Still against Zwet wagon.
22: I like this post alot, he articulates his reasoning very well here.

I'm not even going to go any further than this, the case that he's a Nobody based on that KDub post pales in comparison to how much hate Zito had for him, way too much there for it to be bussing. Read Zito 82 to know what I mean as well as the number of times Zito and Raider clashed on D1 further solidifies the point.

Unvote

Need to reread now, looks like DGB killed two pages with walls or something....
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:17 am

Papa Zito wrote:
raider8169

raider's continual defense of Cobalt yesterday is badbadbad.
raider8169 wrote:Either way I do not think a Cobalt lynch or kill is warrented until after the flib of SSK.
Raider tries to paint a picture here that SSK's Heartless flib would make Cobalt town. But the Cobalt love didn't start here.
raider8169 wrote:RayFrost voting cobalt and saying he has reasons without posting his reasons is scummy to me.

Possible Nobodies: raider8169, Hayker, RayFrost, ace5993, joe478
Possible Heartless: ace5993, Starbuck, Kise
Possible 3rd parties: DeathNote, Sajin

vote: raider

Also, why does Plum always get killed early in our games? :(
Papa Zito wrote:
raider8169 wrote:I see him scumhunting and though he can be looking for the other scum group it still benefits us until the other group is dead.
This is not townie thinking.
Both of these were D2 before RF outted Zito. I really don't think with their scum team reeling like it was that Zito would be bussing raider that hard. Is this also a good day for distancing lolol?

Also, if raider is lynched and turns town how does this affect me being scum apparently? I can't even track down the source of this lol, suddenly Shottyheartless is everywhere. DGB makes one point several pages ago that no one really commented on and Kise says he doesn't like my avatar and then the sheep are all over it (Iec, Wolf, and RF). My motivation for posting this stuff is simple, you're mislynching a townie.

Even after reading Starbuck's points I can't see him as a Nobody, it just doesn't make sense.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:23 am

Papa Zito wrote:
raider8169

raider's continual defense of Cobalt yesterday is badbadbad.
raider8169 wrote:Either way I do not think a Cobalt lynch or kill is warrented until after the flib of SSK.
Raider tries to paint a picture here that SSK's Heartless flib would make Cobalt town. But the Cobalt love didn't start here.
raider8169 wrote:RayFrost voting cobalt and saying he has reasons without posting his reasons is scummy to me.

Possible Nobodies: raider8169, Hayker, RayFrost, ace5993, joe478
Possible Heartless: ace5993, Starbuck, Kise
Possible 3rd parties: DeathNote, Sajin

vote: raider

Also, why does Plum always get killed early in our games? :(
Papa Zito wrote:
raider8169 wrote:I see him scumhunting and though he can be looking for the other scum group it still benefits us until the other group is dead.
This is not townie thinking.
Both of these were D2 before RF outted Zito. I really don't think with their scum team reeling like it was that Zito would be bussing raider that hard. Is this also a good day for distancing lolol?

Also, if raider is lynched and turns town how does this affect me being scum apparently? I can't even track down the source of this lol, suddenly Shottyheartless is everywhere. DGB makes one point several pages ago that no one really commented on and Kise says he doesn't like my avatar and then the sheep are all over it (Iec, Wolf, and RF).

Even after reading Starbuck's points I can't see him as a Nobody, it just doesn't make sense.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:50 am

But he wasn't in danger, he got outted by an info role he had no way of knowing that. That's why it's important to note those posts were before RF outted him.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:22 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:But he wasn't in danger, he got outted by an info role he had no way of knowing that. That's why it's important to note those posts were before RF outted him.
Maybe, but they were dwindling in numbers...
Exactly! Why would they want to bus?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2828 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:24 am

wolframnhart wrote:Shotty why are you calling me a sheep? When did i ever jump all over your avatar? I didn't even know where it came from until kise said something.
wolframnhart wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
Iecerint wrote:I'm not sure I understanding. You're positing ShottyHeartless Raidertown (e.g. setting up for an I-told-you-so on raider)?
I think Raider is scum.

I'm saying it's logically possible for ShottyHeartless to defend RaiderNobody.
RF thoughts run along side mine. If we were 100% positive that there was just on last scum group though, I would probably choose raider as the scum over shotty, but that is based on vibe more then anything, and i have been known to be wrong before.
Sheep following RF who is also sheep.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 am

Kise wrote:@Shotty - I actually got a weird vibe from you day 1 before you changed your avatar. Iso reading you doesn't help me see where you're putting your heart and soul into finding scum. I considered
townie being careful with his votes + level of attention-grabbing
, but it could also be
powerful anti-townie being careful of attention-grabbing
. If you'd be so kind, remind me who you've suspected heavily this game?
I've actually had a bit of trouble with that as my serious suspects have rather rapidly ended up dead or been replaced. Fuzzy grabbed my attention early, but a lurk to flake throws off any possibility of a good read. I was going to go after Mae pretty hard on D2 but she ends up dead. Ace also drew my attention there, but the DoS town-flip doesn't add up with that. SSK was too obvious to pass on and D3 just imploded while I was celebrating New Years. I see where you come from with not seeing much in my ISO read, the effort is there but my results have pretty much been thwarted...
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:55 am

Name-claim sounds good, start with Raider and popcorn it?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:47 am

[quote="Snow White"]@Ice. Nope im in no state to pursue a lynch on raider, hayker or DN. However if some of the people i feel are town think i should apply my vote, i will do so. Well i was never going to be able to guess it was Sajin! lol. i dont think he even posted in the ten pages i read! XD

@Starbuck, noted. And thank you. =) But frankly everything contributes to an idea of players and i will get through it in due time. Even if it means going back and forth. Its my weekend goal. How very sad. *sniff* And on the issue of the roleblocker i believe DGB listed her targets but was roleblocked N3.

Current status: Reading from Zwets death. Page 39 if there are no objections and no one wants anything overlooking?[/quote

That's fine, rather have you up to date on the current issues. Welcome to the game btw.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3085 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:50 am

So if Ace is lying it should be pretty obvious come tomorrow. So what's the deal with DN besides him being useless? Didn't we have some supposed secret info on him whatever happened to that?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:15 pm

What's the votecount? I want to vote DN but I don't want to prematurely hammer. He's a better choice than Raider as the Raider case is not convincing me and useless players are just that.

Leaving a self-voter, even if he replaces, is just WIFOM for end-game... Why are you so insistent he request replacement Iec? You're voting him aren't you?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Yet you didn't unvote.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:40 am

Iecerint wrote:I was going to berate you for making that unreadable, but I actually really like the analysis. Keep it up. I agree that DN is unlikely to be a Nobody, unless Cobalt just decided to bus him for fun.

Also:
Shotty wrote:Yet you didn't unvote.
Iec wrote:Lynching him would not totally hurt my feelings, but it would be simpler to get a player active enough that it's feasible to judge their alignment in that slot.
Your post implied to me that you would rather lynch raider, especially since you thought you're vote was on him but on discovery did not correct it or decided DN was a better lynch.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3190 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Raider isn't blue scum, I've said this repeatedly and as long as the wagon is based on the premise he is a Nobody it is a poor wagon.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Hoping Flareonage has more than that and soon.

@Kise: Well I'm convinced to the point you won't see me on the Raider wagon.

@Hayker: A thief is a modified role cop, more like a flavor cop to be honest. He targets a player and he receives an object (assuming he is successful) that gives a clue about the player. For example if he targeted a doc (in a vanilla game) he might receive, say, a stethoscope though this could imply Nurse as well. In this game it would be a crapshoot what you would get given the infinite possibilities provided by the flavor, but it would narrow it down for you.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:08 pm

There's alot of supposition that doesn't add up on this page... Why is raider a redscum again? I thought the case on him was presumed to be on a blue scum. And that case falls apart pretty hard, I don't see how we can discredit a Scar in the game because we don't like the idea, he was a boss enemy yes? (I haven't played KH)

I'm looking at Kise and Ace in ISO right now, not liking the vibes from either of them. Scratch that actually, I'm not liking the vibes from Ace, but SW's case merits looking into. The only thing I don't like about Kise before rereading was his secret info that was a lie. Feels like Ace is playing off my raider can't be blue scum idea without providing evidence of him being red scum, then again DGB is doing the same.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:38 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:We're kinda stalling. All my leads (especially Flareonage/DeathNote) have been taser'ed with theme flavor stuff.
He never claimed did he? What's theme-related to him with no claim?

Less KH more mafia please.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:39 am

SW wrote:@Shotty. You are aware your the first person to say that? =) But in regard to ace i think his claim is enough for him not be a lynch target. Its likely, he'll either be roleblocked or killed. If he is scum its a very gutsy claim and one im inclined to dismiss
I suppose that's true enough.
Sajin wrote:@Shotty- What is your reasoning for defending Raider?
The case on him is based around him being a Nobody which doesn't make any sense given his interactions with confirmed Nobody players.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:46 am

Ugh fucking lag, can you clean that up, Slicey? I apologize.

Triple post deleted. ~Slicey~
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:43 am

Hayker wrote:
Mod:Could you give us a vote count please?
This.

I support the Kise lynch, lying about secret info was all I needed to hit that wagon. Ace tomorrow unless he comes up with some confirmable results imo.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3661 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:58 am

Last time I had a reviver role I was revived at the beginning of the next phase like the one I was killed in. At any rate, aren't gambits like a DGB trademark? I don't know if it points one way or the other. Also did she ever actually claim Riku? All we ever had was the speculation from the beginning.

I'm DiZ who I guess is also Ansem? There's like 3 dudes named Ansem that I could find and my avatar is one of them, so that was a breadcrumb. I'm the former ruler of the Radiant Gardens. I gained the powers of darkness when I escaped the realm where my apprentices (who are the Nobodies??) imprisoned me.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3674 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:28 am

I am DiZ (lots of red robes and a face covered in bandages, like Sheik from Ocarina of Time). From what I got out of my flavor my character is Ansem the Wise and DiZ is a pseudonym he gave himself, but DiZ is my official role-name nevertheless.

Why is my role deserving of an immediate vote Sajin?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:47 am

Starbuck wrote:Hey guys, I'm working on catching up. I'm rather behind (pg 128ish or so), but I have a running Notepad document.

Does anyone care to catch me up please?
DGB gambited not being roleblocked to draw scum out, she may've caught Ace with it. (DGB was actually roleblocked she said later) Ace claimed to investigate a dead player last night so he could be lying. Sajin claimed 3rd Party and the speculations are raging over that, he said he will full-claim today. And you're the only one who hasn't name-claimed so please do that when you get back.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:23 am

I'm pretty sure I know how your alignment was determined, but I'll hold off until you claim.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3735 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:40 am

DGB or Hayker for the last blue spot IMO. I'll have to reread to find connections for Reds, there'll probably be a couple hypothesis to put forward.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3736 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:43 am

hypotheses*
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3737 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:49 am

Actually scratch DGB as blue, she claimed heartless miller yes? I have a DGB/Ace red team hypothesis, but I'll have to get it to you after class, bbl.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3804 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:28 pm

After rereading the last few pages, I don't really understand why my character and Namine go together, but moving on from that I do know my avatar is not the Ansem that I am. I said my avatar and my role have the same name in my original post, I did not say they were the same person. I realized there were multiple Ansem(s) in the series when I did my original research on my role and I switched to this one as a breadcrumb. I switched avatars somewhere on D1 IIRC, after I researched my role.

Now I'm going to work on my theory I mentioned earlier, please hold.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3807 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Iecerint wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I'm DiZ who I guess is also Ansem? There's like 3 dudes named Ansem that I could find and my avatar is one of them, so that was a breadcrumb. I'm the former ruler of the Radiant Gardens. I gained the powers of darkness when I escaped the realm where my apprentices (who are the Nobodies??) imprisoned me.
See, all the question marks and so forth are what I found suspicious. Either you researched your role, or you didn't. Looked like feigned flavor ignorance.
I don't know anything about the flavor beyond what I looked up, but I said they we're the same because that's what I found out.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3808 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Flareonage wrote:That's what I was saying.

You have the role of Ansem, the guy in your avatar is not Ansem. Riku takes on the appearance of your avatar
Google images disagrees with you.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3810 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Flareonage wrote:That is because the guy in your avatar pretended to be ansem in kingdom hearts 1.

Google Kingdom Hearts 2 Ansem and you'll begin to get a mix of that guy and the real Ansem
Well if I knew the difference in the first place we wouldn't have this issue. I typed in Ansem and took the first decent looking picture I saw.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3812 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:10 pm

My main thing about a DGB/Ace team is that the RBer actions don't make sense and give DGB a perfect way to maintain a fake-claim. She only had to guess right once on UK being vanilla or not moving that night and than claiming RBd the rest of the time. Ace also being what should've been a priority role to be blocked and not getting blocked ties it together for me. Why block the tracker instead of the 1-shot cop?

That's the basis for my suspicion, I don't know if I'll be getting quotes and such out tonight as I'm going out soon.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:11 am

@SW: In retrospect the shiny was obviously the lamp, so I figured he became aligned with whoever happened to snag it, but I didn't want to feed him that info if it wasn't true.

I'm down to kill Ace, I think DGB should go next tomorrow. Also looking to see Sajin answer Iec's questions. Not sure what the vote count is now so I'll hold off on voting Ace.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3996 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:31 am

V/LA Until Monday, at a conference in Montreal
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4061 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:29 am

I'm back I'll be catching up ASAP.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4095 (isolation #106) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 am

DGB what was your result for last night?

I'm essentially vanilla. I had a chance to gain power(s) (they weren't named) if I was on the wagon that killed Xemnas. I had his rolename so I knew he was in the game and I had a one-shot yes-no investigate someone to see if they were Xemnas power. I hadn't used it when Gorrad died so I still have it, though it's useless. Since Xemnas died at night I didn't get my powers.

I still think DGB is red scum. She claimed miller and she's been 'roleblocked' every night except one unless she has a result for today in which case I withdraw this argument. Also the 'I wonder why I haven't been killed *wink*' post puts me off significantly.

DGB's right about the DoS wagon though, she's probably the red scum we're looking for on that wagon, she gives you a false dichotomy between Iec and myself by coloring herself green in the charts.

Vote DGB
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4101 (isolation #107) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:16 am

Nice try, you can only play that card so many times DGB. When I flip town who will be your roleblocker next?

I unvoted Zwet because I his lynch, though acceptable, was pure policy and I actually felt fuzzy was scummy. Scum-hunting was more important to me than a 1/27 (less than 4%!) chance Zwet might be the person I was looking for. Also if you need a breadcrumb you can look at my ISO 63 I hinted that I was annoyed that Xemnas was NK'd.

DGB offered Ace up (who everyone thought was scummy before she really started pushing the wagon) on a silver platter so she could get past her earlier miller claim and her bull watcher/tracker (whichever) claims which probably wouldn't allow her to end-game. She's most likely a mafia tracker and lying about her results. She threw us the bone that UK was action-less to prove herself and then has claimed roleblocked the rest of the game to deny us info and ride on a 'confirmed' role.

Now she's presenting these ridiculous theories about how it's 'balancing' for scum to have a greater incentive to go after other scum. None of theN apparently had such an ability, look at the role-names. If that was the case why wouldn't it be mirrored if it was for balance?

On top of that why would mafia power be based on voting? Mafia powers are based around KILLING because that's what mafia have control over. The only Heartless left (exploded flavor) is the one that killed Gorrad so s/he would already have gained from such a power if s/he had to kill Gorrad. It makes little sense for mafia to have to get a lynch on someone and it makes less sense such an ability would be used and not mirrored on both scum teams if the mod was trying to balance the Godfathers.

TL;DR:: DGB is bullshitting theories that don't even make sense out of her ass without providing much in way of actual content.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:10 am

Sajin wrote:@Shotty- Claim rolename. Thanks. Kinda vanilla sorta but not really is not an answer.
Sorry. Town Vengeful Lyncher.

@Starbuck: DGB won't ask me about details because they make her and her ridiculous theories more outlandish with every post I make.

DGB's 4103 is hilarious. Translation: 'I don't know how to dig myself out of this hole I hope someone else will for me!'
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4136 (isolation #109) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:20 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Nice try, you can only play that card so many times DGB. When I flip town who will be your roleblocker next?
Yeah, it's not like my search for my roleblocker got us to lynch a townie, we hit the freakin' godfather.
Yup, good ruse to throw your weak partner under the bus to clear yourself.
DGB wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I unvoted Zwet because I his lynch, though acceptable, was pure policy and I actually felt fuzzy was scummy.
OK, so it's an acceptable lynch, but it's pure policy, and yet fuzzy scummy? You claim to be a lyncher, and you decide to shy away from the world's most easily-gotten-away-with wagon to what, save zwet's miserable, worthless life???? Like your being off the wagon was going to hold off the lynch of a totally useless player? And for that, you were willing to let your WIN CON escape you? A 1/27 chance of losing the game even though zwet was going to be lynched no matter what???
It wasn't my wincon,
you fail at reading
are good at misrepresenting me. I'm townie, lynching scum was more important to me than maybe gaining some PR.
DGB wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Scum-hunting was more important to me than a 1/27 (less than 4%!) chance Zwet might be the person I was looking for.
You haven't exactly been a paragon of scum hunting, so I call BS. If you're a lyncher, you're not scum hunting, what do care about scum hunting? You're on the right guy's lynch and you win the game.
I'm town, why do you operate on the misconception I'm a third-party lyncher? I win with the town, lynching simply shifts my role.
DGB wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Also if you need a breadcrumb you can look at my ISO 63 I hinted that I was annoyed that Xemnas was NK'd.
I did just look. Maybe it's a breadcrumb, maybe it isn't. It's possible that you're a third-party, or that you are the remaining red scum, if your wincon is truly to be on the blue GF lynch. I don't buy it either way.
Kay lol, I have multiple breadcrumbs including things as creative as using my AVATAR. That would be one involved guessing game since Gorrad wasn't even revealed until N2 and there was no confirmation of Nobodies even in the game before D2. Note that I changed my avatar on D1 to breadcrumb my role.
DGB wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:DGB offered Ace up (who everyone thought was scummy before she really started pushing the wagon)
Oh really. You think I'd want to end this game alone after bus'ing two buddies, including the Godfather, while I'm a roleblocked miller??? Ace wasn't the lynch yesterday, there were a lot of distractions, but I wasn't going to let him get away with it. Plus, he's one of the mafiates that's on the team that had two remaining members left. If he wasn't my roleblocker, he knew who was. Which reminds me. I have to go and fish who his buddy may be.
WIFOM away here, solid.
DGB wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:She threw us the bone that UK was action-less to prove herself
Sounds to me like to BELIEVE it - and you believe it because you are scum. You just said that I proved myself when I said that UKitten was action-less, and got it correct. It's too late in the game for you to lie that UKitten and myself are scums in cahoots, because there are two ISOLATED scums left.
It has to be true otherwise she would've contested it so I do believe it, it's simple logic not unknowable information. What I don't believe is that you have NO OTHER RESULTS for us.
DGB wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Now she's presenting these ridiculous theories about how it's 'balancing' for scum to have a greater incentive to go after other scum. None of theN apparently had such an ability, look at the role-names. If that was the case why wouldn't it be mirrored if it was for balance?
Yeah well you just changed your story from "I get a special power when I'm on Gorrad's lynch" to "I'm a
third-party
townie lyncher." Scuse me for getting all your lies confused.
Sorry the mod modified a role in a way you don't like. The fact that she's attacking my claim based on the role-name just sniffs of scum. DGB focuses on one point and drives it home just like a political soundbite.
DGB wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:On top of that why would mafia power be based on voting? Mafia powers are based around KILLING because that's what mafia have control over.
Makes no sense. Also, one scum was a claim killer so I expect more weird stuff.
Exactly! A mafia role like the Claim
KILLER
! Do you all see the point I'm making? And if there's such weird roles in this game why is my role such a stretch of the imagination for DGB? It's because DGB is scum twisting it for her own purposes.
DGB wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:The only Heartless left (exploded flavor) is the one that killed Gorrad so s/he would already have gained from such a power if s/he had to kill Gorrad. It makes little sense for mafia to have to get a lynch on someone and it makes less sense such an ability would be used and not mirrored on both scum teams if the mod was trying to balance the Godfathers.
Maybe it is, I certainly don't know.
This blows DGB's theories out of the water, hence no material response.
DGB wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:TL;DR:: DGB is bullshitting theories that don't even make sense out of her ass without providing much in way of actual content.
You're sounding exactly like ace54839, it must be the latest scum fashion.
[/quote]

Good response, trying to tie me to Ace without shit for evidence. If DGB could've done a better job she would've, except I don't have connections with Ace because I'm not scum.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4137 (isolation #110) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Iecerint wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I like your thinking, Icerink.

How's this plan.

We lynch Shotty.

I attempt to track Starbuck. Starbuck NK's me. I'm dead. Next morning, the rest of you lynch Starbuck.
This is a fine plan. No complaints. However, I'm not sure how you know enough about the flavor to judge whether my flavor-based reasoning is worthy of praise. O_o
Except DGB will be "roleblocked."
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Iecerint wrote:You think she's RikuHeartless, FakeclaimHeartless, RikuSK, or FakeclaimSK?
Heartless Tracker is my best guess at her role. No idea on the name.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4145 (isolation #112) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Sajin wrote:Starbuck investigated as town. She is either town or investigates as town.

I am surprised no one asked me for another result.

I really dislike the town vengeful lyncher claim. Vengeful is generally where you get to kill someone on your wagon....

Care to explain that part shotty?
It's just flavor as far as I can tell. I hate Nobodies and wanted to kill Xemnas to destroy Organization 13. It's a created role AFAIK, most lynchers usually just get the name of the player they're after rather than a role name, but then again lynching that person is actually their wincon, mine's simply an ability.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4146 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Iecerint wrote:Shotty, the Mod-posted darkness scene is almost certainly associated with her character, so it's not as if her rolename is immaterial.
Well I trust your flavor knowledge here. Who else 'releases darkness' in the series? Oogie Boogie could fit that I suppose, but he doesn't 'explode' people in the Nightmare Before Xmas.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4152 (isolation #114) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 am

Lol a bee in a bonnet? The fact that you've cried out so much about it and tried to make sure everyone knows you've been repeatedly 'roleblocked' by the meanie red scum only makes your lies more obvious.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4153 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:53 am

Also check out DGB's 4123 if you have doubts about her alignment still. Setting up mislynches based on town flips is so scummy I don't even know where to begin. DGB's been all over with her suspicions in the last two pages she wants to lynch Flareonage, Starbuck, and Iec once I flip town, but we only have one
possible
SK left after the last red scum dies. Only a scum needs to set up such a wide bay of suspicions to keep the heat off of her in end-game.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4166 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 am

Please, outguessing the mod is hardly evidence. What would Slicey call it then Sajin? Sorry you don't like his role names. The mountain of evidence against me is crap. DGB incorrectly points out my post as what she did, she's setting up a lynch based on town flips I'm setting them up on scum flips, it's not even close to the same thing.

Even if I
am
was third party BEFORE Gorrad died (which I'm not, but just for lolz) I'd be vanilla or survivor now and that's NOT the lynch we want, we're pretty much fucked if two kills go through tonight and you guys are setting it up for that.
Iecerint wrote:OK, that's what I needed to hear.
Vote: Shotty.
That's
L-1

Would be nice for Starbuck to get a content post in before the hammer.
Of course she's going to amend her views now that I pointed it out, I can't believe the ease with which DGB just walks all over logic in this town, it's pathetic.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4169 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:32 pm

unvote vote Shotty

Funny that I get lynched for catching a liar, I never roleblocked DGB. And setting up lynches based on townie flips IS scummy by the way, it's not a playstyle quirk of DGB.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4187 (isolation #118) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 am

Bah and whatnot, what a dick that hammered me. :roll:
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4310 (isolation #119) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:22 am

I guess my odds were pretty good in this game, but as a role-blocker I was happy even from N1 I had PRs picked out and never blocked a vanilla. :D

I had a good time all and all. I had my claim all planned out from D1, I knew quite a bit more about the flavor then I was willing to let on and I picked the wrong Ansem and such on purpose to strengthen my claim. My obvious 'doh' style mistake was I didn't think up a rolename for the claim I'd thought up and I was caught with the bag on that one.

I loved the set-up, I have only one complaint. The method of distributing Sajin was ewww at best, I'm not sure if you meant for him to fall into town hands but it was almost ensured and having to be on watching for day starts to get an additional faction member is a bit lame especially since it turned out to be a game-making play as you noted.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4316 (isolation #120) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:44 am

I liked the D1 part of it, I guess I don't like the idea in general that one of the players has an 'unknown' alignment and all factions have to be balanced around that. Like Slicey said, the scum had to be weakened in case we received an extra member and the odds of scum receiving it were rather low. Just my opinion, I think it was done in a better way then just random rolling it to someone, but I don't like the concept at all tbh.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4344 (isolation #121) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:46 pm

By popular request we have the Heartless QT:

http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/cSv2tT4g7iC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”