raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Snow White wrote:@raider. Hope you dont mind my asking but what exactly are the top leads on players from today?
Just to bring it back to the table...
raider8169 wrote:I think MME, Ace, Ice and RayFrost are the remain scum.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Kise »

Let me put it this way. This entire post ---->
Kise wrote:A complex reaction-gauger I laid to the side while still having at it with DGB. I didn't expect followers that quickly so I hopped the hell off.

Wolf gave me the strangest response by calling it a gambit, but he said it involved luck and also said it was only a gambit if I was rival scum from DN. Don't quite get how that thought formed but I was expecting scum to call my bluff since they would know they're the only threat to town left. So, mildly curious why wolf decided it was gambit from scum and not from town[?]. Further more, why he would trust what he called a scum-driven gambit.
<--- is bullsnork. It's something I made after the fact, influenced by the reactions I got to my secret tell on DN (instead of what I initially intended to do by voting DN). Me saying that the scum know they're the only ones left is illogical since there are two scumteams. I didn't preview my post before submitting it so I flubbed up. Now, here I stand ending the charade, admitting I've got no lead on DN but want to lynch him out of principle. And I don't feel like much of a shit-head behind it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by DeathNote »

There is no reason for me to be scum. The only logical reason to lynch me is for policy so that I am not in lylo. I am not the best town choice to have at that point.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by RayFrost »

DeathNote wrote:There is no reason for me to be scum. The only logical reason to lynch me is for policy so that I am not in lylo.
I am not the best town choice to have at that point.
I read that to mean "I'm not the best choice for town to keep, so I should die"

anybody else read it that way?

unvote, vote: deathnote
don't you feel silly now?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Kise »

Kinda.
Unvote; Vote: deathnote
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Snow White »

DN, do you have any sort of defence for yourself? What kind of attitude would that have for town?

"I cba so ill just roll over now and be lynched." ~On an unrelated note, why play mafia in such a case?

Your at L-2 now with the above notes. I hope you dont mind my asking who are your suspects(if your town)? Why? Or you can just tell me you cba.

*Frankly i believe claims are futile, Gorrad certainly implied scum had fakeclaims. (Where? Ill post in analysis) Or maybe towns already come to that conclusion. Wouldnt be the first time ive posted minus knowledge. :roll:
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Raider. Im MME's replacement and you've posted nothing on his behaviour, only saying of Joe's
Raider wrote: Joe478, Mainly posted one liners. Hasnt commented on the end of day 2 either though he hasnt posted sense before Christmas like Ace. Voted Hayker in one post then DOS in the next. Lurks alot so I dont get a solid read but I am leaning scum more then not.
How do you feel toward my current input into the game? It has not varied your opinion? You finger Joe for lack of content but hold me accountable when i am producing such. If there is a case on me, bar "lurkering" out with it, ive addressed Reck's annoyance with Joe in the analysis but if one would be so kind to compile a more up to date one ill happily try to answer it.

Everyone else you've listed, i will bare in mind while reading.

Current status: Page 60
I like ignorant people.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I could policy-lynch Kise for lying as easily as policy-lynch DN for being DN. But it'd be an even better idea to lynch actual scum, ye know?
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Snow White »

Okay, further mulling over of the situation it says to me: DN would not be a good choice to have in potential lylo, coincidentally he has admitted this. Far more detrimental to have him round then, than having him gone now. Town should fight for themselves. We dont need someone who cant do that as the pot narrows down. In fact its probably more harmful even if he is town...

Vote DeathNote

Yet am still torn... Id like if no one hammered before DN gets his say in.
Hammering imho would be exceedingly anti town.

@Iecerint. I take i DN is the scum? Meh, i dont know why, but Kise still leaves me with an uneasy feeling in my stomach... Maybe its just cause im coming in late.

Current status: still reading.
I like ignorant people.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I was referring to raider.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote: DeathNote

I don't mean this to be anti-town, honest I don't. The way I figure is that the game is drawing to a close soon and you don't want me there in the mix, trust me. Hopefully no one has any objections. lol
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Self-voting is auto-lynch worthy dammit.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by Iecerint »

DN, if you don't want to play the game, why not just request replacement?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by DeathNote »

It's not that. I just had a hard time getting into this game. There are some games that I actually do post in. Maybe not the best posts but at least I am active. I suppose I stayed hoping that something would spark my interest because I really dig Kingdom Hearts. Oh well. Sorry.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Iecerint »

It's not that you don't want to play. You just lack interest. I see. :roll:

Seriously. Request replacement.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

What's the votecount? I want to vote DN but I don't want to prematurely hammer. He's a better choice than Raider as the Raider case is not convincing me and useless players are just that.

Leaving a self-voter, even if he replaces, is just WIFOM for end-game... Why are you so insistent he request replacement Iec? You're voting him aren't you?
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Snow White »

There is no smiley that is indicative of how i feel right now. *Facepalm*
I like ignorant people.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I want him to be replaced for the same reason I would have wanted joe or zwet to be replaced. I don't think it is difficult to understand someone wanting DN to be replaced, especially in the present situation.

I forgot that I was still voting him. I thought I was still on raider. <_<

Lynching him would not totally hurt my feelings, but it would be simpler to get a player active enough that it's feasible to judge their alignment in that slot.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Yet you didn't unvote.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by Snow White »

Ice claims day vig. Shocked. But from my understanding, I believe Ice to be innocent. Posting the
Iec wrote: ALERT Hammering zwet at this time would be extremely anti-town ALERT

What I loathe now is more or less people who havent posted in ten days posting without seeing their explanations and expecting to be happy with it. Take Saberwolf for example its like “Joke!” and sure I laughed about reloading the game when zwet was at L-1 but I just like seeing the dynamics and relationships between players. Skipping it is like going against my grain. X(
Anyway Saber later gets banned so ill read on.
The prospect of fake claims are brought up, not totally worth disgarding, but I don’t think it was something to shoot zwet on. In fact I think it was the whole reference to the infamous HarryPotter mafia that kinda freaked people out. And yes, im going to assume you freaked out because I havent read pages 11-37!
Plum appears to suspect Kise as he voted Zwet (deadkairi) and gives him the third degree.
DeathNote sticks up for Ice in the face of Gorrad(deadnobodyscum) in regard to what his role may be.
I do not see a Gorrad/Ice corillation

Kise votes Gorrad wordlessly.
I see a potential Kise/DeathNote corrilation as a Heartless Mafia.
especially since I seen kise is online, viewing ThemePark. If he has not commentated on events. ++scum points.
MafiaSSK never one to talk much just quotes the vote. Perplexing.
DGB claims that Gorrad is in need of a docs protection due to his knowledge of flavour.
Hm. Following Gorrad’s 991 post I would safely assume there are fake claims for scum.
Following a Kise vs. PapaZito and Gorrad thong I don’t see Kise as a NobodyMafia.
something about avatars looks like he was right too.
Hm…. Reconsidering Shotty to a point. Frankly post 998 critisizing Gorrad for what Kise too has said. Gorrad more or less supplies people with potential claims favouring bad role claims in comparision to good comparisions. One could argue that point ie. He’s just given information, but rightly he could have provided it after the person claimed. Town points to Shotty, eliminating him from being a nobody, still remotely entertaining him as a heartless nobody.
DGB who has replace Discode at this stage… damn shoulda noticed that sooner. XD finds both Kise and Shotty pro town.
Im very much on par with saberwolf’s defence of Ice.
Saber wrote:1. There is no motivation as scum to waste a daykill when the lynch was going to happen anyways.

2. As town, it makes a lot of sense to avoid a night in which another innocent life is lost.

3. Scum would not start off the game so open. they would most likely save their daykill for cases that had actual merit to them, or after a lot of posting from the person in question that resulted in them looking super scummy. Scum daykilling zwets hoping he's part of another scumteam is about just as good as picking a name at random and daykilling them. Scum will do what they can not to draw attention to themselves, and Iec did the opposite.

I notice some conflict between Raider and DragonsOfSummer. Isoing DOS to get a grip on what he felt, he’s dead and innocent, and frankly one of the only people im willing to trust.
He lists his top five scum as:
SirChris(deadhoboneutralsurvivor) Not worth going into.
Raider (???) adding nothing much to the game (from what I can tell),
DOS iso12 wrote: I am tunneling by defending myself from accusations, or I am just "shrugging" off what my attackers are saying by giving it minimal notice. You can't have both, pick the one you want and stop attacking me for the other.

Cobalt(deadnobodyscum)because at one poin the defended DOS and then BW’d him under sir chris’s instruction. By all means this sounds undeniably opportunistic. But he be dead now so not matter as much.
Hayker (???) for BW jump and other reasons not listed in iso 23.
Joe/MME/Snow White( live and kicking town) For Joe following SirChris’s lead.
Uncomfortable with the way Ray states he has “Reasons” for voting SirPent. If you have reasons let me hear them puh lease!
Raider seems overtly aggressive/ no care attitude to DGB frightens me if he’s town but never the less that is the impression that post1080/1081 gives me. He contests DGB leading the town instead wanting the town to follow him to a DOS lynch.
However noting he has not voted DOS due to “lack of support” Im in favour of Ice’s drunk 1082 post and Raider returns to mutual status.
Throwing it in tune with Colbalt, yes, lurkers. The bane of all mafia games. Bar the scum obv.
DGB makes a case against raider post 1097. Pressure looks like its building.
SirChris is overtly aggressive but seems to make his points clear.
Pointless mundane bickering between
Mufasa
SirPent and SirChris.
@Im taking note that Raider seems to like forward to push through with the day. Is this your meta post1121?
Ah something by Kdub something ACTUALLY trustworthy cause screw you living unconfirmed guys.
Maybe ive fallen prey to DGB however Kdub but I liked his predcessors thoughts and his claim seemed natural.
Kdub takes particular note of DN and MafiaSSK(dead heartless scum)
Tensions between Kdub and Reck.
Joe mindlessly follows SirChris’s lead.
More nothingness posts providing the occasional laugh provided by reck and ice.
LOTSA LAZY SO CALLED SCUMHUNTERS (Ii use the term lightly) WHO CANT BE ARSED TO REITTERATE THEIR CASE WELL
FU
IF ITS THAT IMPORTANT AND YOUR THAT PASSIONATE REPEAT SAID CASE CAUSE IM FED UP OF BACKTRACKING MY ASS!!
-Soz. Had to get that out.
I like Sabers opinion on the DOS lynch. He goes against the general consensus BW. + town points.
Mae replaces in DOS provides scum list.
Kise posts anti prod. Grrrs…. Last time I played with someone who posted anti prod posts and WON DAMMIT by way of newbie time limit.
Wolf appears to scum hunt post 1376
Kdub back checks RECK and finds out his excuse for voting Zwet was a lie. I hope he explains this later cause otherwise its ++scum points. Town + lies = baaaaad consequences. 1400
Im getting tired now so things may get sloppier. Okay, willing to relinquish RECK minus town points if he has voted DN prior to the L-1. He’s played with DN before, certainly replaced in with DN in the game and should have a handling of his meta.
PZ backs up Reck not a good sign but neither is it condemning.
Reading DGB’s scum list, strikes me I havent seen a hair of DTMaster.
Reck gets obnoxious.bottom page 58. Seems overly reactionary.
Colbalt wanted to lynch DN. Hm. I doubt DN would be a nobody scum then… or he could be distancing. Take your pick.
I like DOS vote for SirChris. Again its going against the grain of where town seems to be heading and also attacking the general core however he does not push for a SirChris lynch however since SirChris is now dead and innocent then he could be scum stalling to jump on another wagon should it pick up HOWEVER I like he does not pursue the DOS one.
Le sigh. I feel quite sorry for DOS at this stage, I think id have been boarded on a reck lynch. Though I cant say that opinion isn’t be subject to change.
I like ace’s 1457 though and that renegates him back up to town status considering his later claim. Actual stance taking on SirChris or on any player be good.
People are still arguing about DOS which is going to make my eyes burrrrrrn
If I had day vig I would kill SirChris for that “I meant to say I believe is scum” when he said “I believe I am scum” but id have been wrong. Just letting ye know where I stand in such a scenario.
Lotsa posts by lotsa dead people concerning DOS and SirChris. SKIMMING!
~Taking a break~

~Thought i'd get this in there before the whole DeathScene appears~
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Snow White »

Going to get some chocolate ice cream and willcontinue reading then. Will post complete analysis if im alive tomorrow.
I like ignorant people.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I was going to berate you for making that unreadable, but I actually really like the analysis. Keep it up. I agree that DN is unlikely to be a Nobody, unless Cobalt just decided to bus him for fun.

Also:
Shotty wrote:Yet you didn't unvote.
Iec wrote:Lynching him would not totally hurt my feelings, but it would be simpler to get a player active enough that it's feasible to judge their alignment in that slot.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Snow White »

Iecerint wrote: I was going to berate you for making that unreadable, but I actually really like the analysis. Keep it up.
Yay!! Merit for my efforts! :D

Highest scums so far:
Kise. (call it gut, theres something not sitting right with me and that "only threat" post)
Reck. (KDub called it out with lying about zwet, didnt like it a bit)
Raider. (struggling with all the friction between him DOS chris DGB)
I like ignorant people.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Reck flipped town via modkill.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by Snow White »

^^thanks Ray.

*brainfart* Guess i got lost in the pages of him being alive. Still i'd have went for his lynch after that. But no ones perfect.
I like ignorant people.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”