RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Only potential breadcrum I see is that raider is a nobody.
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Kdub wrote:Iecerint, now that you are out of shots, would you mind giving a full claim with flavor? I was a bit suspicious that you were able to shoot twice given that the flavor of Jack Sparrow would seem to suggest only one shot, but I didn't think much of it since you were using your ability in a pro-town manner.

Based on yesterday's interactions, I think raider's play is pretty questionable. He seemed to really want MSSK to die first and suggested that Cobalt should be re-evaluated after that. I don't think raider is a heartless because there wouldn't be any benefit to him protecting Cobalt, but he could certainly be a nobody.

Death Note has been pretty useless and claimed for no reason, so I am OK with pressure on him as well.

Vote: raider
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I wrote the following during the Night...

Wow, that was like the quickest day ever in MS history. I was rather busy and I apologize for not being around.

Here's my thoughts on everything that I missed....

On Papa Zito

Given his flip, ROFL @ Post 2399, especially the following:
Papa Zito wrote:Rereading too. With two Nobodies down finding any remaining ones shouldn't be too hard.

On raider8169

From Post 2416....
raider8169 wrote:
Kdub wrote:Iecerint, now that you are out of shots, would you mind giving a full claim with flavor? I was a bit suspicious that you were able to shoot twice given that the flavor of Jack Sparrow would seem to suggest only one shot, but I didn't think much of it since you were using your ability in a pro-town manner.

Based on yesterday's interactions, I think raider's play is pretty questionable. He seemed to really want MSSK to die first and suggested that Cobalt should be re-evaluated after that. I don't think raider is a heartless because there wouldn't be any benefit to him protecting Cobalt, but he could certainly be a nobody.

Death Note has been pretty useless and claimed for no reason, so I am OK with pressure on him as well.

Yup, mainly cause I thought MafiaSSK was scum more then Cobalt. I dont see a problem with it and the other way would have worked out just fine.
raider8169 wrote:I was not convinced that Cobalt was scum at the time. I was giving him far more credit then everyone else. My main focus was SSK and while at first I wanted to wait until SSK's flip to figure out Cobalt the more people questioned his claim and I started to catch on. I can see how you think that puts me in league with Cobalt and at no time did I say that I wanted Cobalt dead. I'm just glad there are smarter people in this game then me.
It's very easy for you say this now, but, back when it was happening, you were very much trying to protect Cobalt and delay his potential lynch. I would like to point everyone back to my Post 2201, where I called you out on this, and also to point to others to read you in iso to show that you did not feel so passive about it during that time.

Let me illustrate it again for you, since you are in staunch denial of it....

From Post 2081:
raider8169 wrote:
Either way I do not think a Cobalt lynch or kill is warrented until after the flib of SSK.
From Post 2099:
raider8169 wrote:
Why not use the day kill for SSK first and then decide from there? Is there any real reason why this wouldnt be the wiser move?
The rest can be found in my post that I linked where I called him out on it.

On Hayker

Did anyone notice that we had absolutely no input from Hayker between December 22nd and January 1st? If you don't believe me, read his iso.

It almost feels like Hayker was trying to bus, but failed doing so.
Hayker wrote:The act of beign confused is a scumtell. I learned this on epic mafia, and this will be the first time it has failed me if it does.
Did you really just try to compare MS with EpicMafia? /sigh
Hayker wrote:There is no way for me to prove this, but I was basically ignoring Zito until the directing of the vig thing.
Nice backpedaling/distancing
Hayker wrote:
There are some nobodies that are not aligned with the others in the games.
I'm sorry and I can't remember, are you familiar with the KH plot overall?
Was this a scumslip?

I find it to be rather strange that Hayker unvotes Papa Zito to wait for a counterclaim. RF gave role based info on Papa Zito, why would he unvote, especially when he said the following just two posts prior...
Hayker wrote:Well I think he's scum beyond your role power, so I hope your right.

On DGB
DrippingGoofball wrote:
RAIDER8169 - selected quotes:

Actually, I get an honest scumhunting vibe here. Yeah. Not feeling scum here, and I've been scum with raider before. He doesn't know who the scum is.
How so? Can you elaborate where you feel this honest scumhunting vibe?

What about how he was trying to protect Cobalt? What are your thoughts on that?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by RayFrost »

vote: Raider8169

I think the post I quoted shows kdub breadcrumbing a result on raider.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

You guys WTFPwned yesterday, I came back from New Years and it was just like GG scum dead already. I approve of the raider votes just skimming this pages quotes, I'll be doing my own reasoning post thingamajig tomorrow.

vote raider
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by RayFrost »

hmmm...

I'd like it if everybody waited on that raider lynch.

We might get more information with discussion.

If we just quick lynch every day, we get little discussion, which means that we will have more difficulty in finding the heartless.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 pm

RayFrost wrote:hmmm...

I'd like it if everybody waited on that raider lynch.

We might get more information with discussion.

If we just quick lynch every day, we get little discussion, which means that we will have more difficulty in finding the heartless.
I doubt if everyone will find that quote conclusive enough to lynch on, that's what PBPA's are for!

Quote tags fixed. ~Slicey~
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 pm

QUOTE TAGS NOOOOO

Please fix mod, I break
=(
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Vote: Raider

For reasons stated above and my previous posts.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I dunno. I think I'd have been more aggressive than that if I'd gotten a guilty on someone. But I'm not very subtle. :P

It seems like we're better served hunting Heartless at this point. If a Nobody even remains, it is reasonably likely he doesn't have a nightkill. Then again, there've been lots of appearing-and-disappearing kill flavors, so I suppose he may still have one.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Iecerint »

EBWOP: Nevermind. I missed the double kill flavor. That converts it to very likely that a Nobody exists. It also makes it slightly more likely that raider is that Nobody, since Kdub's comment definitely would've jumped out to raider. On the other hand, it's not clear why he survived last night.

I suspect that each of the various villains may have their own kill flavor, then. Otherwise there's just way too much to go around.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by RayFrost »

It's not clear why who survived last night?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I meant Kdub and last last night. Because he found Cobalt 2 days ago IIRC.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by Starbuck »

And btw, welcome MME!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hi!

I'm obviously still catching up. I'm at page 33 right now (zwet hasn't died yet). If you want me to answer something quickly or to give my opinion on some stuff, ask me and link me to it.

I'm just glad I'm not nightkilled after reading all those pages.
Eek
!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Post by RayFrost »

You can pretty much skip the first couple of days if you want.

We'll give you cliff notes if need be.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

If you'd like. And link me to important events.

I can read at a slower pace then :)
Eek
!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Post by RayFrost »

You should still read at a fast pace to get caught up.

important events include cobalt being dead, MSSK being dead, zito being dead...

yeh, those are the obv ones.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Post by Starbuck »

MME, UK and I just started at the beginning of Day 2 when we replaced in. It makes for a shorter read.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Krap guys I was roleblocked.

I had my eye on Hayker.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:51 am

Post by raider8169 »

RayFrost wrote:
vote: Raider8169

I think the post I quoted shows kdub breadcrumbing a result on raider.
It wasnt a breadcrumb though that is what anyone would say. I assume he would have put more into it if that was the case.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:57 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Also, the roleblocker is scum, dur.

To Starkiss: Yes sometimes townies mistakenly protect scum believing that they are town. The real question here is, was Cobalt believably town? But by all means, be my guest if you want to lynch raider, I don't like his voting record.

Another thing. Unless the Nobody mafia failed to kill, there may have been 3 of them, and they may be completely decimated. I thought Hayker was the last remaining Nobody, and as such, he'd be forced to do the NK. That's why I chose to keep an eye on him.

I think we need to concentrate on the Heartless Mafia. There are two of them around, if they exist in the same number as the Nobodies.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 am

Post by raider8169 »

Starbuck wrote:
On raider8169

From Post 2416....
raider8169 wrote:

Yup, mainly cause I thought MafiaSSK was scum more then Cobalt. I dont see a problem with it and the other way would have worked out just fine.
raider8169 wrote:I was not convinced that Cobalt was scum at the time. I was giving him far more credit then everyone else. My main focus was SSK and while at first I wanted to wait until SSK's flip to figure out Cobalt the more people questioned his claim and I started to catch on. I can see how you think that puts me in league with Cobalt and at no time did I say that I wanted Cobalt dead. I'm just glad there are smarter people in this game then me.
It's very easy for you say this now, but, back when it was happening, you were very much trying to protect Cobalt and delay his potential lynch. I would like to point everyone back to my Post 2201, where I called you out on this, and also to point to others to read you in iso to show that you did not feel so passive about it during that time.

Let me illustrate it again for you, since you are in staunch denial of it....

From Post 2081:
raider8169 wrote:
Either way I do not think a Cobalt lynch or kill is warrented until after the flib of SSK.
From Post 2099:
raider8169 wrote:
Why not use the day kill for SSK first and then decide from there? Is there any real reason why this wouldnt be the wiser move?
The rest can be found in my post that I linked where I called him out on it.
You called me out on crap. I wasnt MafiaSSK dead. I was unsure of Cobalt. So using that information please restate your case. I did what a reasonable townie in that situation would have done. I never said do not kill Cobalt only to wait on killing him until we kill MafiaSSK.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 am

Post by raider8169 »

EPWOP: Opps wasnt was suppose to be wanted. Its too early in the morning for me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”