Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Iecerint »

DC could've just ignored the ModScene, though, especially since it'd already gotten some attention. [/WIFOM] That's why I'd been erring on the side of DGBtown.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Flareonage »

I'm also thinking DGB is town. The only thing that bugs me is the Ansem thing.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I should point out, if you couldn't tell from the iso, that there was HEAVY speculation that Discode was either Riku or Roxas in the aftermath of his Miller claim.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Flareonage »

That leans me back towards DGB scum. DGB did mention reading all the pages so she would've known that and even without knowledge of KH she could pull off a fakeclaim
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

After rereading the last few pages, I don't really understand why my character and Namine go together, but moving on from that I do know my avatar is not the Ansem that I am. I said my avatar and my role have the same name in my original post, I did not say they were the same person. I realized there were multiple Ansem(s) in the series when I did my original research on my role and I switched to this one as a breadcrumb. I switched avatars somewhere on D1 IIRC, after I researched my role.

Now I'm going to work on my theory I mentioned earlier, please hold.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Flareonage »

That's what I was saying.

You have the role of Ansem, the guy in your avatar is not Ansem. Riku takes on the appearance of your avatar
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Shotty to the Body wrote:I'm DiZ who I guess is also Ansem? There's like 3 dudes named Ansem that I could find and my avatar is one of them, so that was a breadcrumb. I'm the former ruler of the Radiant Gardens. I gained the powers of darkness when I escaped the realm where my apprentices (who are the Nobodies??) imprisoned me.
See, all the question marks and so forth are what I found suspicious. Either you researched your role, or you didn't. Looked like feigned flavor ignorance.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Iecerint wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I'm DiZ who I guess is also Ansem? There's like 3 dudes named Ansem that I could find and my avatar is one of them, so that was a breadcrumb. I'm the former ruler of the Radiant Gardens. I gained the powers of darkness when I escaped the realm where my apprentices (who are the Nobodies??) imprisoned me.
See, all the question marks and so forth are what I found suspicious. Either you researched your role, or you didn't. Looked like feigned flavor ignorance.
I don't know anything about the flavor beyond what I looked up, but I said they we're the same because that's what I found out.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Flareonage wrote:That's what I was saying.

You have the role of Ansem, the guy in your avatar is not Ansem. Riku takes on the appearance of your avatar
Google images disagrees with you.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Flareonage »

That is because the guy in your avatar pretended to be ansem in kingdom hearts 1.

Google Kingdom Hearts 2 Ansem and you'll begin to get a mix of that guy and the real Ansem
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Flareonage wrote:That is because the guy in your avatar pretended to be ansem in kingdom hearts 1.

Google Kingdom Hearts 2 Ansem and you'll begin to get a mix of that guy and the real Ansem
Well if I knew the difference in the first place we wouldn't have this issue. I typed in Ansem and took the first decent looking picture I saw.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Flareonage »

The issue isn't with you right now. The issue is with DGB saying that her role PM says Riku took on the appearance of Ansem
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:10 pm

My main thing about a DGB/Ace team is that the RBer actions don't make sense and give DGB a perfect way to maintain a fake-claim. She only had to guess right once on UK being vanilla or not moving that night and than claiming RBd the rest of the time. Ace also being what should've been a priority role to be blocked and not getting blocked ties it together for me. Why block the tracker instead of the 1-shot cop?

That's the basis for my suspicion, I don't know if I'll be getting quotes and such out tonight as I'm going out soon.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Well, that's (part of) why DGB thinks Ace is scum. Mystery solved?
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Flareonage »

Maybe there is no role blocker?

DGB and Ace don't have to be on the same scum team. maybe there's 1 left in each and that's them?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Hayker »

Shotty to the Body wrote:
Flareonage wrote:That is because the guy in your avatar pretended to be ansem in kingdom hearts 1.

Well if I knew the difference in the first place we wouldn't have this issue. I typed in Ansem and took the first decent looking picture I saw.
Your role says you are Diz, correct? Why type in ansem?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Town
Any counter claims (say like Ray Frost) should announce themselves now.

@Ice
I can confirm Flare's information, though it was known much before hand by Mickey that Riku turns into heartless Ansem.

To make things easier for everyone Ansem exists in 3 forms in KH

1. Heartless Ansem which was the main villain in KH1. Riku takes on this appearance as a sign of the darkness that he has in his hearts, but Riku is a hero.

2. Nobody - which is Xehanort. The main villain of KH2 and the leader of the organization.

3. DiZ - Ansem the Wise who helps the main party. The real Ansem, etc, etc.

@Flare
Gorrad discredits the Riku claim. The fact that he did this makes me suspicious, especially since he did a 180 and stopped pushing for a Dis lynch and went the other way when DGB came in. Though I get vibes that Gorrad was buddying DGB based on reputation then, throwing a scum buddy under the bus.

If you read the conversation waaay back in day 1. My partner Vaya suspected the role, but didn't announce it. Then Gorrad came in and derailed the day 1 into: OMG RIKU HE BE BAD AND GOOD BUT MAINLY BAD RAWR RAWR RAWR DERAIL BY FLAVOUR. :p

@NK
Actually something bugs me. Why was the claimed 1-shot cop who used his powers *RayFrost and the iffy*Wolf killed over the claimed Cop and Tracker?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Iecerint wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:The only information I have is what is in my PM, and I'm just parroting it.
Oh, come on, honey; I have a hard time believing you didn't at least research your role a little bit.
I haven't, sweetheart. There was no reason to. Besides, there were only a few intelligible words. All I retained was my role. For the details, I only needed to rely on my role PM.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Flareonage »

You're information is not so correct.

Xehanort was Ansem' apprentice and he took Ansem's name way before the game started.

1. Is Xehanort's Heartless known as Ansem in Kingdom Hearts 1 only. Riku takes this form in KH2

2. Nobody Xemnas. Gorrad's role

3. DiZ, the real Ansem

Based on all this info I'm going to

Unvote

VOTE: DrippingGoofBall
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:53 pm

DTMaster wrote: Why was the claimed 1-shot cop who used his powers *RayFrost and the iffy*Wolf killed over the claimed Cop and Tracker?
I asked that question earlier during today's gameday.

I was roleblocked Night 3 after I fully claimed, so it was a fair bet that I would be roleblocked again Night 4. Now one scum team knows they are roleblocking me, they don't need to kill me. The other scum team doesn't. But then again, I am a miller, so the scum is probably counting on finding ways to getting me lynched during the day, while trying to crosskill each other, because they could be randomly killed by the other scum team at night. They are each other's enemy at night.

And again, I'm only the tracker, it's not nearly as powerful as a cop.

The question is asked was that, given that ace5984 vowed to use his power at last, being a COP, why wasn't he killed? And then, ace3746 was the player that should be protected, because he'd get alignment and role. I'm a mere tracker, and a miller. I'm the lesser priority. Furthermore, I may be doc-protected. Besides, I can be lynched and tracker results can be weaseled out of.

So there is the matter of the bodyguard having died last night, possibly for protecting ace3746. There is the investigating the dead guy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:00 pm

I dunno Flareonage, I cannot defend myself against character stuff because I don't know the first thing about it and there's just too much gibberish for me to make sense of.

All I have is my role PM.

It's possible that you may be able to snow the other players over. You seem to be making some inroads with Icerink at the very least.

I'd be very disappointed if it came to this because I've been working my keister off finding scum in this game and I swear that I caught ace8465 being scum and it would totally break my heart if he lived another day.

My vote is on ace23984 until the end of times. He is scum. There is no doubt about it, he is scum with the team that has a working roleblocker.

Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Flareonage »

You are our only confirmation that there is a role blocker. If someone else confirms being roleblocked then I'll gladly change to Ace. I'd rather lynch the less obvious scum first

Unvote

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Flare

You reread already?

And you find DGB > Then Ace in terms of scuminess.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Flareonage »

I didn't reread. I just took your word for it

I find Ace > DGB in terms of scuminess.

I'd rather lynch less obvious scum because we pretty much know not to listen to anything Ace tells us. The less obvious scum will continue to deceive us and feed us wrong information and false suspicions. We won't be fulled by Ace but we can easily be fooled by DGB
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Flareonage wrote:You are our only confirmation that there is a role blocker. If someone else confirms being roleblocked then I'll gladly change to Ace.
I hope someone else comes forward, but if the scum RB'd dead people, vanilla townies, or even other scum...

On the bright side, the message I got from the mod was something like "you were roleblocked."

Maybe Flareonage is scum after all - I've been giving him a pass for his rolebased efforts in trying to find scum but he must be trying to find the other scum. This might have been misguided from me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”