Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Iecerint wrote:^ Nice breadcrumb.
More like a 5 lb country loaf.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by Snow White »

Just a quick word to say ill be posting actual content tomorrow. Ive got exam crap and work experience crap to sort out combined with pulling an all nighter doing a favour for a friend.

I have however made a skim of the posts am aware that everyone bar Starbuck has claimed and looking forward to hearing from her shortly.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by Snow White »

Ooh look at me! Ive gotta spare few minutes. Huzzah.

@Ace. Ive already stated my belief in DGB's innocence. I have previously stated i will not support any lynch on her since she apparently is our only functioning role and Discode's behaviour was very pro town even though she recieved an awful lot of heat for it.

At the end of D4 i was convinced one of the two of you would die. Frankly id be more worried if i were scum about a one shot cop than a tracker. And i cannot fathom why you werent killed last night if DGB was roleblocked but again, this is subject to WIFOM and scum could be trying to set us up. If that makes sense?

Next wolf's hammer, explained why he thought Raider was lying and at no point did he say "oh tee hee hee HAMMAH! :twisted: ", his hammer did not sound intentional and at a time where Kise was getting more votes(and you stated you'd like a Kise or raider lynch prior to anyone being lynched) im just surprised that you would choose Wolf instead of Kise and want to rationalize it as much as possible although, if your revealed as town i will very sorrowfully eat my words.

@Iec. In regards to DGB's gambit, i thought she'd caught scum, firstly i thought it was Shotty and then it was Ace. I can see i was wrong and got jumbled up or whatever and it probably serves me right. But to an extent i still do believe she may have caught scum. Because its just not adding up for me. But im willing to hear Ace out.

@Ace. Also might i ask why you find Hayker town? Also Hayker. Getting your role wrong is just *facepalm*

Actually i know its been said but the site problems makes me brick it everytime i post. *Bricks!* XD

I (too!) confirm Aerith is in both games. Personally however i prefer Yuffie.

@Sajin. Im really quite lost as to your claim but im guessing you will explain it when you full claim.

Hm. Well seeing as some people want more time and there's no rush for anyone to get lynched because its still a very open pot im going to go back to basics and
Unvote, Vote Starbuck
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:48 am

Post by Iecerint »

Aerith is in both games. But "Aeris" is not in any games.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:47 am

The dead scum:

11. MafiaSSK, Captain Hook, Heartless Janitor, lynched Day 2.
3. wolframnhart, Ursula, Heartless Doctor, cut into pieces Night 4.

18. Cobalt, Xigbar, Nobody Claim Killer, shot Day 2.
1. Gorrad, Xemnas, Nobody Godfather, exploded Night 2.
17. Papa Zito, Xaldin, Nobody Thief, lynched Day 3.

Look.

Red scum has a player that prevents reveals from a death. Obviously, his target was never the target of a kill. They also have a doctor to protect their own. Conclusion: if a vig kill failed, it was on a scumbag.

Blue scum as the Claim Killer, a Godfather, and a Thief (investigative role).

It makes sense that the red scum would have an investigative role too, like, say, ace3218. I really want ace5478 dead.

Also. I bet that the last blue scum is VANILLA scum. And that the remaining red scum is also VANILLA scum.

Starbuck is surely one. Hayker, with his obscure character that no one remembers being in the game without double-checking the wiki, is the other.

The game is cracked, let's get this thing rolling and win it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:20 am

Actually, I take that back. One of the scum will claim vanilla but will in fact be a roleblocker.

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

Hey guys, I'm working on catching up. I'm rather behind (pg 128ish or so), but I have a running Notepad document.

Does anyone care to catch me up please?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Starbuck wrote:Hey guys, I'm working on catching up. I'm rather behind (pg 128ish or so), but I have a running Notepad document.

Does anyone care to catch me up please?
DGB gambited not being roleblocked to draw scum out, she may've caught Ace with it. (DGB was actually roleblocked she said later) Ace claimed to investigate a dead player last night so he could be lying. Sajin claimed 3rd Party and the speculations are raging over that, he said he will full-claim today. And you're the only one who hasn't name-claimed so please do that when you get back.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Sajin »

DrippingGoofball wrote:The dead scum:

Look.

Red scum has a player that prevents reveals from a death. Obviously, his target was never the target of a kill. They also have a doctor to protect their own. Conclusion: if a vig kill failed, it was on a scumbag.

It makes sense that the red scum would have an investigative role too, like, say, ace3218. I really want ace5478 dead.

Also. I bet that the last blue scum is VANILLA scum. And that the remaining red scum is also VANILLA scum.

Starbuck is surely one. Hayker, with his obscure character that no one remembers being in the game without double-checking the wiki, is the other.

I think for balance sake Heartless would have an investigation immune godfather (not kill immune, as gorrad died at night).

Additionally, I find it incredibly humorous that you think there is 2 more vanilla scum....while simultaneously claiming roleblocked a few nights.

If the scum are vanilla, who is blocking you?

@all- Lets assume 2 heartless and 1 nobody remain. Can everyone plug in who they think fits each of these slots? Alternatively, if you think some other variation of scum remain, please list that theory and who you think best fits your theory.

@Shotty- I started the game unaligned. Thats not to say I still am, sir.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:23 am

I'm pretty sure I know how your alignment was determined, but I'll hold off until you claim.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:40 am

DGB or Hayker for the last blue spot IMO. I'll have to reread to find connections for Reds, there'll probably be a couple hypothesis to put forward.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:43 am

hypotheses*
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:49 am

Actually scratch DGB as blue, she claimed heartless miller yes? I have a DGB/Ace red team hypothesis, but I'll have to get it to you after class, bbl.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Hayker »

My role quite distinctly says Aeris. I know it was Aerith in KH, but this is what My role PM says. I cannot change that, yell at Slicey.

I'm curious as to why you think I'm blue scum specifically?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Hayker »

@Ace:Why did you investigate Wolframheart? I would have understood Kise, but wolf? Your reads clearly said neutral, while you made no effort to hide that you believed Kise was scum.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Flareonage »

I'm leaning towards an ace-shotty team. The reason is based on their name claims and I'm waiting for starbuck before I post why
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Iecerint »

Flareonage wrote:I'm leaning towards an ace-shotty team. The reason is based on their name claims and I'm waiting for starbuck before I post why
I see what you mean.

Waiting to hear from Starbuck before I get too excited about determining who fits where.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Hayker »

DrippingGoofball wrote:The dead scum:

Look.

You realise there is 0 evidence for 4-4 scum teams.

Also, this just occured to me. Does "being sucked into a black void", ever result in the death of anyone in KH? I do not recall any scenario where one died because of this.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Flareonage »

If anything going into a black void is what the organization/riku/mickey/malificent/pete do when they travel from world to world. It doesn't result in the death because it's the realm of darkness, people can survive in there. RIku and Mickey were trapped there for a bit
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:15 am

Starbuck
CLAIM NAO

you are wasting our time, scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:20 am

Sajin wrote:Additionally, I find it incredibly humorous that you think there is 2 more vanilla scum....while simultaneously claiming roleblocked a few nights.

If the scum are vanilla, who is blocking you?
You're still not paying attention, scum, read my post 3730.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:22 am

Flareonage wrote:I'm leaning towards an ace-shotty team.
You may have a point. I know nothing about the KH claim, but the way Shotty is trying to peg me as scum is pretty sketchy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:23 am

Hayker wrote:You realise there is 0 evidence for 4-4 scum teams.
The number of kills last night - that's a clue. It looks like we still have 2 scum faction kills.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Iecerint »

Flareonage wrote:If anything going into a black void is what the organization/riku/mickey/malificent/pete do when they travel from world to world. It doesn't result in the death because it's the realm of darkness, people can survive in there. Riku and Mickey were trapped there for a bit
Hmm. Do the summons have any connection to said void?
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Flareonage »

Not that I know of.

Summons are people whose worlds were destroyed by the heartless but their hearts were strong enough to survive.

That's why in KH2 Mushu and Simba recognize Sora

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”