War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

You guys got your roles already?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:37 pm

/confirmtits

Sorry to break it to you fallen angelfolk, but today, your winning streak ends. You dancing faeries are going down. Like, way down.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Drench! Well met!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:05 am

Shinnen_no_Me wrote:Wow, so many people and I only recognize zwet.
Don't worry, half the people I recognize -which make half the player list- I wish I didn't know so I could start over with a blank slate.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 am

Shinnen_no_Me wrote:Yeah, sometimes is better to play with players you don't know. I'm just glad that Empking isn't in this game.
QFT
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:05 am

FOS: Kinetic

You want to make the day as long as possible, which goes in direct contradiction to this rage point theory.

FOS: Tenchi

Sounds like something scum would say.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 am

I don't understand the healing of players that haven't taken damage yet. Somebody explain?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:32 am

Thank you Hoop.

Heal: Nuwen

Heal me back please
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:36 am

Hoopla wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't understand the healing of players that haven't taken damage yet. Somebody explain?
HP caps at 1 above your starting amount. Bumping everyone's HP up by 1 slightly minimises the effectiveness of scum rage points, which makes sense.
I looked back and couldn't find this rule anywhere. Where are your sources?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:37 am

Rule 14. Kay.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:48 am

Kinetic's is unbelievably anti-town.
Kinetic wrote:
Nuwen wrote:If we do choose to focus fire, I think we should avoid mass-firing in a short time and always have a heal cooldown ready for a rage damage dump.
I disagree with this. I think we need to Mass fire so we learn exactly who and how many people are on the "wagon" so to speak. The way this game is set up your "vote" is refreshed every day or so, and as such a small group can kill someone rather quickly.
Starting from 3 weeks from this post, we should always have healers on the ready in case of a massive rage dump.
Kinetic wrote:Perhaps we should make another rule of sorts, Once you harm someone, for the time being, you do not harm them again. I'm trying to think of a way of wording it, but this system is very unique.
This is unbelievably stupid.
Kinetic wrote: Basically I want to avoid a small group leading all the lynches. I want as many opinions on the kills as possible before someone dies.
Trying to force-stall a game again.
Kinetic wrote: Also, since the Smallest life pool total is 7, we should never try to hurt someone past that threshold without letting them claim at the very least. It also gives us a little buffer in case they have more HP that 7 and scum try and secret kill them.
Wow!! NO! We don't ask for claims in a game like this, we rape the scum like thunder before they realize what hit them.

I reiterate: no waiting for claims!

Kinetic is trying to stall the game AGAIN. That's 3 times now. After we've all capped off at our maximum hp, we should kill Kinetic right off the bat.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:22 am

Kinetic, please.
Kinetic wrote:Stop it now. Explain yourself. Why are my ideas stupid but yours are perfect? How do we even KNOW there is a rage like mechanic in this game like the last one? Hell I can think of 3 or 4 different mechanics which are similar but work on different principals other than time (such as, 1 rage every time someone is killed, or 1 rage every time one of them is harmed, etc etc)
This is a nightless game and the rage mechanic makes perfect sense. The hypothetical mechanics that you suggest here are incredibly broken in favor of town. The only constant factor in this game is total post count and time. I doubt that the more we post, the more we are punished for it, so the only mechanic left is time. The rage theory fits perfectly into a game like this.
Kinetic wrote:I am for mass movements of kills, in a short time frame, but from multiple players, once we've decided among ourselves on a kill.
This is a severely misguided, naive and contrived position. Anyone here can heal another player; if they oppose a lynch, they can directly oppose it by themselves without the help of any "rule".

You are, again, trying to take advantage of future indecisive players. Don't you know how difficult it is to gain a consensus, especially with 5-7 scum counter-acting us? Stop trying to stall the game. If someone doesn't have an input, we carry on and kill off the scummy player without them. We don't have all day to wait for sporadically active players to weigh in.

Vote: Kinetic

Thanks for volunteering to keep the vote count populartajo. Should this system collapse, however, we should carry out our mission of purging the scum from heaven with simple, old-fashioned
pain
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:25 am

Make that 4-6 scum. Sounds about right.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:36 am

Hoopla wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote: You are, again, trying to take advantage of future indecisive players. Don't you know how difficult it is to gain a consensus,
especially with 5-7 scum counter-acting us?
Stop trying to stall the game. If someone doesn't have an input, we carry on and kill off the scummy player without them. We don't have all day to wait for sporadically active players to weigh in.
ABR, I think you're being particularly harsh considering how early we are in game. Discussing our options and the possibilities of the game isn't a bad thing - infact we'd probably stupid not too. I think most of us don't really know what to expect yet, or the ideal approach - don't create arguments just for the sake of it.

The last game only had 3 scum, and they happened to win convincingly, I don't think 5-7 is a reasonable figure.
The last game had 7 players, and the one before that had 12. 3 scumbags is a standard number for a 12 player setup. This game has 20 players, so 4-6 should be on the mark.

I am not creating arguments where there are none. I am singling out Kinetic for his continued support of anti-town measures.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:47 am

Hoopla, will you vote Kinetic?

Its important to me that you bring up any hang-ups, hesitations, or objections with us, so we can figure this whole thing out - and move away from setup discussion towards scumhunting Kinetic and his buddies.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:42 am

Hoopla wrote:Can you summarise why exactly Kinetic is scum?
Yes, and it would be my pleasure to. I loved Kinetic's first content post, but from then on, he has been consistently pushing a pro-scum agenda in the form of two "rules" that he feels the town should obey. I will enumerate these rules:
Kinetic wrote:Perhaps we should make another rule of sorts, Once you harm someone, for the time being, you do not harm them again. I'm trying to think of a way of wording it, but this system is very unique.
A rule that blocks a townie's ability to hurt the same player consecutively after his refreshment period. The reason this is scummy is because it would most likely lead said townie to hurt someone
else
, spreading the damage and advantaging scum. Inherently, Kinetic wants to limit the town (read: screw the town over) by limiting its power and giving the scum more time to organize themselves. Remember, this being a nightless game, the scum are freely able to daytalk. They are coordinating their moves as we speak in their quicktopic thread.
Kinetic wrote: Also, since the Smallest life pool total is 7, we should never try to hurt someone past that threshold without letting them claim at the very least. It also gives us a little buffer in case they have more HP that 7 and scum try and secret kill them.
A rule that freezes the game once someone is at 6 damage for a claim. This is super anti-town since the mafia can claim whatever they want and the town is in no position to counter-claim since there are multiples of the same roles. He should know better than this, Kinetic wasn't born yesterday. Which means that he faked not knowing, so he could milk this pro-scum policy.

Here are another series of posts I'm not too fond of:
Kinetic wrote:While the scum are saving points, they aren't using them, which makes them useless until actually used.
Downplaying the danger of scum, without actually making any points.
Kinetic wrote:It does mean that they can dump, and effectively night kill with such a dump, but these rules highly favor the town, not the scum.
Downplaying the scum -without any evidence- again.
Kinetic wrote:I want as many opinions on the kills as possible before someone dies.
Trying to stall the game - again.
Kinetic wrote:-.- Got it. You realize I HATE being called stupid right?

Stop it now. Explain yourself. Why are my ideas stupid but yours are perfect? How do we even KNOW there is a rage like mechanic in this game like the last one? Hell I can think of 3 or 4 different mechanics which are similar but work on different principals other than time (such as, 1 rage every time someone is killed, or 1 rage every time one of them is harmed, etc etc)

I want to gain as much information as possible from kills.

Tell me, HOW IS THAT UNBELIEVIBLY STUPID OMG< LOL HAHAHA HAHAHA AH HAHA HA HAH AQH REAHGEAGHN AERG $#QTG$#GF AWERGFR.

His going crazy as soon as we caught his hand in the cookie jar. Kinetic probably expected us to debate his rules back and forth for pages on end, wasting precious scumhunting time. Look how flustered he is. And notice how I never attacked his person or called him stupid, either.
Kinetic wrote:This is the way I am. I think, I reason, and I discuss. It is how I play and it is how I win. The mind cannot be rushed and I will not be hasty in my decision making.
I think this, by Kinetic's own admission, admirably describes how he plans to play the rest of this game: sluggishly, unproductively, and showing an absolute incapability of making any sort of decision within a reasonable timeframe.

He is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, a liability to this town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:00 am

vIQleS wrote:I really don't like people who make definitive statements like these - especially if there's no way that they could have any info.

If you have suspicions, then present your argument. If you don't think people are convinced, then present it again - expand and clarify. Just repeating declaritive statements does not further the game...

FOS:copter
How hypocritical. Why are you taking it out on copter, but not DGB?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:25 am

vIQleS wrote:Why are you defending roflcopter?
Let me help you with that by directing you here. Nowhere have I defended copter.

You have deserved my second vote.

Vote: vIQleS
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:33 am

Listen up, angels:

There is no crew. There is no clique. There is scum. And there's the rest of us.

We are
not
divided in terms of who we trust, or who we suspect. Get it together and look beyond your petty dramas if you want to win this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:22 am

I like your 148, Kinetic.

Call intent to hurt vIQleS

By now Kin, you must realize that the grand majority of my case against you constitutes of trying to stall the game and not being able to come to a swift decision. You have but to support me in killing this vIQleS player whom you also suspect, and you tear the whole case down, providing you also act in a coherent manner afterwards. I await your response.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:59 am

I'll support a Xyl lynch if we kill vIQleS first.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:32 am

I need support to kill vIQleS within the hour.

Who's with me?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:10 am

q21 wrote:Really don't like this. Its scummy and manipulative.
That's my M.O.

Check out Friends and Enemies
where I prevented a mason getting killed night 1, and got two scum lynched up until my own unfortunate demise. All this by outing my own mason partner and threatening the town to reveal the third if they didn't lynch who I wanted (scum).

Or Final Fantasy Mafia,
where I fake-counter-claimed a daycop fakeclaim by a vanilla townie. I successfully got this townie lynched before he could get another vanilla townie lynched, and then get himself lynched because the person he claimed was scum, was in fact town. I went on to kill the real scum day 2.

Or again, in Fire Emblem Mafia
, where I manipulated a player that had the ability to give a 1-shot vig into giving it to me, because I wanted the scum to kill me that night so I could activate my ability as a death motivator. I also got 2 of the scum this way (by figuring out how the scum would react to my pulling of the strings).

Point being,
I play a complicated game
. Mafia is a game of manipulation after all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:12 am

Hoopla wrote:
Where are the games where these gambits have backfired? The point being, if you're capable of such manipulation and desire to run the game yourself
as town
- when you have the same information as us, what are you capable of doing as scum? You seem to think that people should blindly trust you because you have higher plans, when the reality is, playing an unnecessarily complicated games will just cast doubt in the town's mind.

You don't need to lie, or have second agendas as town. You're just muddying the water, which although you may think is genius because it gets reactions and reads or whatever - but trying to run the game
on D1
when you're nowhere even close to having pure intentions is ridiculously anti-town.

Unvote, Vote: ABR
- The town would be better off without you, sorry.

Can you link me to your last few scum games as well?
If Kinetic shows himself to be a fast thinker and capable of moving things, then I have no reason to hurt him. Its really simple and you are awfully reaching.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:15 am

q21 wrote:Mafia is a game of discussion. Its only a game of manipulation if you're scum. How many times have you been successfully manipulative as scum? How many times have you been unsuccessfully manipulative as town?
You play your game, I play mine. Unless you can show how my actions are bad for the town in
this
game, you have nothing on me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:23 am

AS PER THE FONZ STIPULATION, EVERYONE SHOULD VOICE THEIR INTENT TO KILL ONE OF THESE THREE PLAYERS:

Shinnen_no_Me / Xylthixlm / vIQleS

Since they were the only ones to be nominated, its time to destroy one of these three players.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:33 am

They are relevant to show you the extreme things that I have done.

Its very simple.

If I think a player is a liability because he can't do something, and then he does it, it proves to me that he is no longer a liability. What's so scummy about that q21?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:36 am

q21, who do you find most suspicious?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:44 am

These are my latest completed games:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... c&&start=0

Won here, didn't do anything special.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... t=#1347649

Lost here, didn't do anything special.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... illuminati

Lost here, didn't do anything special.

Etc. etc.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:47 am

Who do you suspect most q21
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:48 am

q21 wrote:Your post seemed much more about getting kinetic to do what you wanted and a much less about him proving himself not to be a liability.
Kinetic suspects someone.

I suspect that someone too.

I want him to commit to that suspicion.

Where is it that I'm making him do something against his will? He said he would conduct his decisions in a timely fashion. I want to see him put these words into actions.

Where do you see anything scummy??
q21 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:q21, who do you find most suspicious?
At the moment, Hoopla, hence my 'vote' being on her.
Well you seem awfully unsure, because this is our convention:
The Fonz wrote:I suggest to avoid the general lowering of health, we use a system where someone needs to gain the pledged support of at least one other player (committing to hurting them if you do) before doing any hurting. Something like this:

Call intent to hurt *Name*

Then someone else needs to post

I'm with you, *Name!*

I would also propose not healing anyone outside of the start-of-day mass heals, UNLESS they are hurt in contravention of the above.
If you want to add anyone to that list, you may promptly do so.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:09 am

DGB, thoughts on Shinnen_no_Me?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 am

I'm entertaining the thought of a scumteam comprised of the following players:

Seraphim
Drench
DGB
Shinnen_no_Me

Unvote ViQles
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:17 am

***cue music***

Darkness immediately falls as the Angel of Rampage rises into the black sky. The elevated figure materializes his giant Scythe of Blood into his right fist. He holds it high like a trophy of God.

'Neca eos omnes, deus suos agnoscet!'

And the angel dives. As the forceful winds of heaven scurry uncontrollably in all directions, the Scythe of Blood comes crashing down on Shinnen.

Hurt Shinnen
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:00 am

Shinnen_no_Me wrote:Scumgroup: rofl, tajo, xyl, abr.
Is this a serious comment?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:37 am

Shinnen_no_Me wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:Scumgroup: rofl, tajo, xyl, abr.
Is this a serious comment?
It's not a serious comment. I just wanted to point out with that, that what rofl is doing is not pro-town at all. In fact, for me is totally anti-town. And I just wanted the others to see it (because, for some bizarre reason, usually my arguments against rofl are left unread).

I don't want to play rofl's game. It's childish and anti-town as it can be. I prefer discussion and scumhunting, unlike him, who prefers buddy groups and easy mislynches.
What do you think of Nuwen, Hoopla and DGB?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:04 am

q21 wrote:Fair enough, I'll back Xyl above any of the other two unless, as you mentioned, someone backs my intent in the very near future. If they don't I will simply pursue Zwet in the next aeon.
Will you back a hoopla hurt?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:17 am

The Fonz wrote:
Hoopla wrote:
I'll heal, we need to stop hurting until we select a kill.

Heal: Kinetic
MASSIVELY ANTITOWN SOMEONE CALL A HURT ON HIM PLEASE.
roflcopter wrote:right, hoopla dies right after kinetic
DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:right, hoopla dies right after kinetic
I'd kinda put hoopla before kinetic after the last few posts.
q21 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
q21 wrote:Fair enough, I'll back Xyl above any of the other two unless, as you mentioned, someone backs my intent in the very near future. If they don't I will simply pursue Zwet in the next aeon.
Will you back a hoopla hurt?
Yes. But my own hurt is hereby directed at zwet.
Hurt Hoopla

Hoopla don't hurt me back unless you get support from at least 4 players to do so. Anything else would be extremely anti-town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:23 am

Xylthixlm wrote:Arrrrgggghhhhh.
I don't understand your case against Walt. He isn't even lurking anymore.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:29 am

q21 wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:IMO, this game is exploding too fast. I can barely keep up with it.
Complaining about the pace of play being to fast when fast play is exactly what the town needs. Scummy.

Hasn't made a post longer than two lines so far this game. Scummy.
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Hurt: Xyl
He's relegated to posting one-liners in an attempt to look townier.
Extra scummy considering all you've ever posted is one liners with a smattering of two liners.
Is this the totality of the case against zwet?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:30 am

Juls wrote:
Hurt: Xyl

This game is unorganized. Good job scum.
FOS Juls

Your case against Xyl is OMGUS, he isn't even pursuing his attacks against you. You have yet to contribute anything else.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 am

Xylthixlm wrote:It's not the specifics, it's the fact that we now have five injured people.
I don't give a fuck.

zwet case --> too light.
ward case --> non-existent.
shinen case --> no one is backing it except me and Fonz
Xyl case --> non-existent

None of these are good options. Therefore I'm going to hurt someone who

1) I think is scum and

2) has decent support.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:40 am

Seraphim wrote:I could support a Hoopla hurt if someone could point out the case to me. I don't fully understand it.
If you're pro-town, I suggest you read her posts in isolation and come up with your own conclusion. You might or might not agree with me, but at least you would have done your homework. No offense.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:46 am

Seraphim wrote:I've been doing that a lot lately in this game. I can see that there's a lot of support for it and not all of it can be scum-support, so there's definitely weight to the case. The problem is I'm not sure what the exact case is.

And I take no offense. I've had people say a lot worse to me about my playstyle.
All I've seen you doing this game is agree or disagree with someone else's analysis/PbPa. I want you to do your own definitive, independent analysis on at least hoopla whom you are curious about.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:55 am

Xylthixlm wrote:Please point to what WaltWishbone has done that gives him town points.
He posted more than 1-liners.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:04 am

*applause*

Bravo, bravo
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:14 pm

roflcopter wrote:people need to stop healing bitches right now. when i get home i'll decide who is getting a piping hot serving of justice.
QFT

and hurt hoopla
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:46 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:If you want to add anyone to that list, you may promptly do so.
Add Hoopla to the list, please.
I'm waiting on you to hurt Hoopla
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Xy, you need a better case on Walt than this:
Xylthixlm wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:I agree with Hoopla, the whole discussion between ABR and Kinetic, came across as a difference of opinions in strategy between two Townies. I don't think either look scummy at this point, just at odds.
This is the only opinion about towniness/scumminess in the above post that was not hedged.

Scummy and noncommittal indeed.
Indulge me and find a better reason to hurt please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:52 pm

And what have Viqles, Juls and Drench done?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Meh. Checks out at first glance.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Visques has been avoiding this thread a lot.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Walt, you better hurt shinnen, hoopla or zwet.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:...and this is what's gonna cost the town the game. You are hurting people without any kind of case and I am town. It is a fail strategy, in no uncertain terms. You are not taking into account that if you kill all the townies yourself, scum doen't need to do a thing.
That's it right there, folks. "You're scum because you're attacking me and I'm town". A complete, 100% OMGUS attack.
Um no. That quote is saying how if you kill off the townies, the scum don't have to.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:10 am

Everyone should now decide between SHINNEN and HOOPLA.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:49 am

Xylthixlm wrote:I believe roflcopter and shinnen_no_me are now both proven Seraphim.
Correct.

EVERYONE SHOULD NOW CONCENTRATE THEIR ATTACKS ON SHINNEN_NO_ME AND HOOPLA.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:51 am

Shinnen_no_Me wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Everyone should now decide between SHINNEN and HOOPLA.
How's that? Supporting your scum partner, rofl?
Die, scumbag.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:53 am

Shinnen_no_Me wrote:I still want to hear what's the case against me. As I said before, the only reason I'm getting attacked is because I disagree with rofl's scum grouping. And, oh surprise, all players that are attacking me are in that group! Coincidence? No. Most likely they're trying to kill me for opening my mouth and pointing out they're true intentions.
Wrong, DGB doesn't want to have anything to do with attacking you, yet she's in the "group" that rofl made up.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i endorse the killing of shinnen and then hoopla (and then i will reexamine my case on seraphim, then poptajo etc)
I support this motion.
No you don't. You haven't done shit.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:37 am

Explain yourself.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:41 am

DGB I doubt the scumbags have any rage points yet.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:47 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB I doubt the scumbags have any rage points yet.
I don't know how the rage points work, but I can't take action for a fairly large number of hours. If I could, I would have healed roflcopter.
According to us, it works with time. Seeing as we are not even a week in the game yet, I doubt scum are going to use any secret abilities yet. What a waste of resources, really.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 am

roflcopter wrote:doh. saw that coming, but i wish you wouldn't have said it out loud dgb.
There are 5 day-talking scumbags, don't you think they would know as soon as they saw the trigger-happy DGB not hurting anyone?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:53 am

DrippingGoofball, let's see if you're lying or not.

Type:

[b]Hurt: Shinnen[/b]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:03 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:Actually, there's only one player that didn't think things through and pointed out my lazy trigger-finger.
Ha!

Knowing you, you would have probably lied your way out of it anyway.

I didn't think anyone could be so stupid as to use their observe ability before the first week has even ended.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:12 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:I must have a horseshoe up the wazoo, because I have learnt that someone else did exactly that.
Yeah, great, you caught another Ophanim. Good for you. And what can we do with that information, nothing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:09 am

Wassup Weys.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:17 am

Hurt: Shinnen
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:30 am

We need people to kill Shinnen instead of dragging this out.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm

There's no secret damage until the first week has passed.

If DGB's hurt counted, I am going to hurt DGB until she dies, and heavily suspect Kinetic if she turns scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Actually, maybe they have secret damage by now. I don't care though, I'm pretty much willing to lynch DGB because this whole exchange between Kinetic and DGB looks like it was set up by scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm

As soon as Shinnen dies I'm moving on to DGB provided that there's an extra hurt that was unaccounted for.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Yay!

Hurt Shinnen!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Yup, DGB's hurt didn't count, as suspected.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Kinetic, I want you to read post 616 one more time. Tell me why it doesn't make sense.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:15 am

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read in a mafia game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:20 am

Hoopla wrote:
Can you explain why?
No, gee, I'm really stumped, you got me there.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nuwen wrote:What happened between twenty minutes ago and now to remove Xyl and ViQles from your list?
His nose twitched.

He's totally his town self.
DrippingGoofball wrote:I read ABR like a book. I have a total town read on him. I'm willing to stake my reputation on it.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I need support to kill vIQleS within the hour.

Who's with me?
*raised hand*
Intent to hurt: DGB

Her recent attacks against me are nothing but late OMGUS.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 am

She has been derailing the Shinnen wagon since the beginning, from taking a turn to hurt Walt, to saying she rather heal rofl than hurt Shinnen, to never actually hurting Shinnen.

Obvious scum there.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 am

Check it out:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB, thoughts on Shinnen_no_Me?
He sounds like he hates the world. His face is red, steam shoots out of his ears, and he's popping veins in his forehead.

Juls should be on the list, too.

Why WaltWishbone? I didn't even know he existed. I should check it out.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 am

I don't care that both Fonz and copter don't want anything to do with a DGB bandwagon. I will find my support elsewhere.

Call Intent to hurt DGB

She was the main detractor from the Shinnen lynch, and its about time for you to see it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:16 am

roflcopter wrote:also, fonz and albert, stop trying to take all the credit for the shinnen kill, some of that shit is mine.
I didn't take credit
anywhere
, and roflcopter, make yourself scarce as I lynch DGB without your consent.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:41 am

Xyl comes off as awfully more pro-town after Shinnen's banishment from heaven.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:43 am

Players I trust:

Fonz
Copter
Xyl
Tajo
Nuwen
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 am

Hoopla wrote:
Roflcopter - I admit I was wrong on my read of Shinnen, but I think you're being unnecessarily harsh. I don't know how to defend the 'case' you've posted against me, as it's largely you finding random quotes and assigning motives to fit my words. You could do that with anyone - it's an blatant smear campaign based on gut or however you determine suspicion, which I'm sure you deem as excellent play because you got lucky on D1.

I think the only things that look bad on my behalf was my opinion that Shinnen looked town. I think there were far better lynch candidates on D1.
What do you have to say about post 283 and 237?

Do you think my playstyle is anti-town and still wish to kill me for it?

Who are your new suspects?

What do you think of DGB?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:39 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:If Shinnen flips scum, I'll bet at least half the scum is in the list of people that ABR is pushing for the rest of us to hurt.
If this is what you think, then you should probably lay off of me until we kill some of the players that are "in the list of people that ABR is pushing for the rest of us to hurt". Starting with Hoopla.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 am

Hoopla wrote:and I know you're going to parade around like the egocentric town hero because you hit scum D1.
I have not done this :(
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:09 am

Hoopla wrote:Xyl has been a little erratic but I can kind of see a method behind his strategy and I view his intentions as pure
This is what you
should
think of me.

Now prepare to get damaged at 5:17.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:11 am

Then I will catch you with your pants down.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 am

Hurt: Hoopla
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:44 am

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:xyl, hurt hoopla to death first, then deal with walt
I want to put Walt out of his misery.
No we have to focus on one, then kill the 2nd, etc.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 am

Enough stupid wifom plz.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:06 am

I disagree with lynching Walt.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:09 am

Nuwen wrote:giving her scum buddies an excellent opportunity to pick up some early scumhunting points and possibly place themselves in a position to lead the town.
This seems to be the case with q21. Why do people think he's pro-town again?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:16 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:ABR must die.
The last person who said that is today's lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:20 am

Look at this shit:
DrippingGoofball wrote:With that same avatar? I'm senile.
DGB isn't even reading the thread. Why should anyone trust her?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 am

Guys, look at this:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Is this OMGUS or are you afraid to die?
I was attacking her since the beginning when she said I was confirmed town. Who is OMGUSing who, exactly?

I attacked her, she tried to appease me by calling me town, I attack her again, same thing, I attack her with as much consistency as the time before, and she gets mad and votes for me with bullshit excuses of me bussing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:25 am

Juls wrote:Go ahead and hurt me out if you want. 32 pages in a week is entirely too fast for me. I am simple town Cherub so you won't be losing much. Until then I will continue to follow ABR until some people are weeded out.

ABR, do you have someone I need to hurt/heal?
Its better for your own sake and mine if you contributed to discussion.

Having said that, it would be really cool if you hurt Hoopla.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:26 am

And I'm waiting for some smartass comment from DGB for saying that it would be better for her to contribute to discussion. Frankly, I don't have the energy to deal with this bumbling idiot next door. I am ignoring her from this post until she writes something of value.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:28 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:...votes for me with bullshit excuses of me bussing.
Where's that big bad vote of mine that's scaring you, little bird?

Scumbags always hate it when I nail them with my 'crap reasons.'
You have no reason. All you have is a premise. The premise that I bus'd someone. But why. You can't say. You have no reasons. So shut the fuck up.

Now. /ignore
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:30 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Look at this shit:
DrippingGoofball wrote:With that same avatar? I'm senile.
DGB isn't even reading the thread. Why should anyone trust her?
We're talking about another game, turkey.
He changed his avatar in this thread, after like 3 posts about it. You obviously missed it because your head is so far up your big butt.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:42 am

Juls wrote:You know, I don't know why the personal stuff is necessary. I'm not being rude to any of you so there is no need to be rude toward me. I did not say I am an awesome player Xyl.

Please, try not to be total douche bags.
Yep. I'm terribly disappointed by the douchebaggery demonstrated by DGB and Xy in the last couple pages.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 am

populartajo wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Juls wrote:You know, I don't know why the personal stuff is necessary. I'm not being rude to any of you so there is no need to be rude toward me. I did not say I am an awesome player Xyl.

Please, try not to be total douche bags.
Yep. I'm terribly disappointed by the douchebaggery demonstrated by DGB and Xy in the last couple pages.
said the ABR.
I choked on my water when I re-read that.

Anyway. Get rid of Hoop-scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Hoopla wrote:
Also, I'm capable of using a hurt/heal now, if people think I should use it.
Heal copter please
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:17 pm

q21 wrote:I said this when ABR first made that post. If your looking at me for bussing Shinnen in order to "pick up some early scumhunting points" go read the thread again.
You answered with "because I do pro-town things". Hardly worth the effort of making a post in the first place, to be quite honest.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:19 pm

zwetschenwasser wrote:Hoopla definitely gave a town reaction. Scum DON'T WANT to give the town any hints towards scumbuddies.
Scum would definitely use any opportunity they could to throw wifom in the box.
populartajo wrote:What about if we let Hoopla survive a couple of aeons more?
Look, no. Just no. We lynch her as planned.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:20 pm

zwetschenwasser wrote:I endorse the above statement.
This was probably directed to tajo*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:21 pm

populartajo wrote:I think I have an idea in case Hoopla is town.
Tell us your idea now or scrap it dude. She's going to die, there's no escaping it. She messed up one too many times.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Anyway q21, you're not one of my many suspects. Also, you have my support if you want to hurt zwet.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:28 pm

populartajo wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Tell us your idea now or scrap it dude. She's going to die, there's no escaping it. She messed up one too many times.
We put her at L-1. We control (prob rolf or Nuwen, still deciding) her hurtings or healings. We let scum take care of her.
And we can kill her when she is not useful anymore or its time to kill unconfirmed.
There should obv be an Ophanim on her right now in case she decides to use rage points.
Tajo....*facepalm*

We can't do that. Scum accumulate rage points, remember?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
We put her at L-1. We control (prob rolf or Nuwen, still deciding) her hurtings or healings. We let scum take care of her.
And we can kill her when she is not useful anymore or its time to kill unconfirmed.
There should obv be an Ophanim on her right now in case she decides to use rage points.
Tajo....*facepalm*

We can't do that. Scum accumulate rage points, remember?
O.K. when I read the last part of your quote, it made me even more scared. You want us to waste an Ophanim observation on Hoopla, but you fail to realize that by using this very observation you are denying the unconfirmed Ophanim the chance to hurt / heal. Furthermore, we shouldn't give Hoopla-scum the chance to use her rage points before she dies if we can just kill her now while she doesn't have many points.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 pm

roflcopter wrote:
hoopla wrote:Poptajo irks me a little - he spent his early game providing the role of concerned townie. I think it was a clever way to evade committing to active scumhunting or splid opinions, when town strategy was up in the air. He periodically updates his scumlist, but I think he slips under the radar a little. I don't know - I just get a bad vibe.
hey, this is exactly what i think of tajo in this game. if you are town this has been the most important thing you've said, because maybe people will actually stop false clearing tajo.
Copter, you're still on hurting Hoopla right? Tell me you are.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Seraphim wrote:I'm up to hurting who needs hurting. Hoopla, perhaps? On iPhone.
Yes please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Giuseppe wrote:@The Fons, whose post went largely ignored a few pages ago: In the hopes of being more useful, I do believe that both Juls and ABR are scummy. First, let's speak of Juls.

I really didn't like Juls' 'Use me as your Puppet' thing. Why ABR? Why not just go with a majority? The selecting of a single player here feels off. She feels a bit tentative/laissez-faire in her choice of a partner, kind of like a suck-up. Probably afraid of an ABR attack, and giving him your vote would be a great way to avoid him attacking you.

Not to mention the "You'll be Sorry" comments Juls has been dropping for the last few pages. They feel poor and ill-contrived, like a way out of his previous mistake. I have no meta on Juls, this is simply my first impression.

A last bit, he sort of feels like Mafia trying to get away with lurking, while still lynching the Town. Giving his vote to ABR guarantees him a person to target, the logic behind targeting them, and reasonable immunity from the consequences *I was just following ABR, sorry!*

On the other hand, ABR was using really minor suspicion of Shinnen to throw him under the bus, and I feel like he wants to rampage his way through the town using the town points he got for furthering Shinnen's, the weakest scum's, lynch. Through such a robust bus, he's trying to put himself above suspicion, and the only people who need to put themselves above suspicion are the scum.

It's all speculation, but I don't like either of them. One feels like a mafia trying to get away with lurking, the other feels too much like a scum bully riding on the bus of a partner.

On a different note, Rofl feels quite town to me, in his own way. I'm also glad that Zwet has manned up in this game, and that he's defending himself. I'm getting a massive Town vibe from him, which isn't something I've felt in any other game I've played with him.
This would be such a great post, if it was written in reverse from bizzarro world.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Honestly, Giussepe looks like he's buddying up to copter.

And I realize that I've attacked everyone who has ever attacked me. But its not my fault that they're acting genuinely scummy and they choose me as their target.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Xyl can we have a hurt count please?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Hoopla wrote:
I'm at 8/9 I believe.
You know, I hate people who attack me because of my playstyle, and then later in the game, when they're about to be lynched, say they don't know what to think of me. Even if its the truth it sounds like a god damned lie.

I'm sorry if I've been harsh on you.

Hammer please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Copter, I think Tajo is acting out on his own.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Don't heal anyone before we finish off Hoopla.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Giueseppe should do it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:39 pm

OH MY GOD VIQLES CAN USE HIS HURT. AND HE JUST IGNORED IT.

VIQLES HURT HOOPLA WOWOW
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Stop it Hoopla, or I'm going to cry with you.

I'm listening to this song at the moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhPDjmEk9mA

I love to imagine that the untouchables are me, Fonz and roflcopter. Of course, if you've seen the movie, the titled characters aren't untouchable at all, and this is the tragic point that I am making to myself. Copter being Malone, Fonz being Eliot Ness, and I being George Stone.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Xylthixlm is Oscar Wallace. Together, we're the untouchables.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Tenchi, hurt Hoopla in your next post please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:53 pm

The untouchables are all male.

Tenchi, hurt Hoopla in your next post please. This is the most pro-town thing to do because leaving players at L-1 is bad for the town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:04 pm

This part of the game is reminiscent to the aftermath of their first great victory, when the mafia tried to bribe them away from fighting Al Capone.

Tenchi, hurt Hoopla in your next post please. This is the most pro-town thing to do because leaving players at L-1 is bad for the town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Viqles, Giuseppe, I'm also calling you out.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:37 pm

IDIOT
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:39 pm

WOW THANK GOD THAT DIDN'T COUNT.

ROFLCOPTER WANTS YOU TO KILL HOOPLA FIRST. CAN YOU DO THIS FOR HIM AND FOR THE TOWN PLEASE?

I SWEAR I WILL MERCILESSLY HURT MYSELF IF YOU HEAL HIM.

HURT HOOPLA, OR YOU WILL HAVE WASTED THE TOWN'S TIME. IF YOU HEAL COPTER THE MAFIA CAN USE SECRET HURT ON HIM. YOU MUST KILL OFF HOOPLA NOW TO AVOID THIS.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:40 pm

hurt you myself***
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:42 pm

NO. I'm going to tunnel-vision on you so bad Xyl's attacks on you will be like a joke.

YOU WILL HURT HOOPLA.

This is by FAR the most PRO-TOWN, and NECESSARY thing to do.

Copter is at 12hp. You must hurt Hoopla. We can heal Copter later. OK?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:44 pm

NO YOU FUCKING **#%#@%^.

This is so goddamned important that you hammer. Who gives a fuck about the healling right now, seriously?????

You &#%^@# @#$&^@#$&@ I'm going to kill you if you dare heal copter.

HE HIMSELF DOESNT WANT YOU HEAL HIM. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?? HELLOOOO
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Stop being so damned selfish with this bullshity promise because I swear you are soaring to the top of my scum list every moment that passes without you saying that you will hurt Hoopla.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:48 pm

roflcopter wrote:healing everyone to one above starting hit points seems like its just going to drag this day out. didn't we already establish that long days in this game are extra bad for the town?
roflcopter wrote:people need to stop healing bitches right now. when i get home i'll decide who is getting a piping hot serving of justice.
roflcopter wrote:dgb, killing shinnen is more important than healing me. i've got enough health to last a while, i can be healed after shinnen is dead.
YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT LOOKING STUPID? I ALREADY LOOK STUPID POSTING IN CAPS LIKE THIS. I WILL LYNCH YOU JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO REMOVE SOMEONE SO STUPID FROM THE GAME IF YOU HEAL HIM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #134) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:52 pm

I am dead fucking serious, only scum would try to stall the Hoopla lynch right now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Xyl will not be hung just because you flip town. And I frankly don't care because I can't play with someone so stubbornly anti-town that can stall the game in good conscience like this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:58 pm

You are either the biggest village idiot I've ever met or scum if you heal copter instead of hurting Hoopla.

Mafia will benefit from you healing copter.

Bad, bad, bad.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #137) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:59 pm

WaltWishbone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xyl will not be hung just because you flip town. And I frankly don't care because I can't play with someone so stubbornly anti-town that can stall the game in good conscience like this.

So let me get this straight you are going to hang everyone who does not vote for a hoopla lynch right now?
Just you, because you will have done more anti-town things than pro-town things in this entire game and through all your posts.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #138) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Do you understand how much you're stalling if you heal copter? And you're doing it anyway?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #139) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Stalling. The. Game.

They gain rage points. Maybe after midnight tonight Hoopla gets a new power. We don't know. Its in our interest to end this as soon as possible, NOT let it drag out. Copter is in no danger of being killed.

Its infinitely more important to hammer suspected scum than to heal him, and even he acknowledges that healing is secondary on many occasions.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #140) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:06 pm

O.K. good, then I would have embarrassed myself for nothing. Go ahead and hurt Hoopla please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #141) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm

She claimed to have 9hp, if she's not dead after your hurt, she is lying scum confirmed. She's not already dead. Someone else will heal copter.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #142) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Well finally someone with some sense in them. Go ahead and hurt Hoopla Walt, your cooldown is finished.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #143) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:17 pm

misogynistic, bone-headed, $#@*

About time you listen to me, as you would probably be dead by now if I weren't there to question the attacks against you
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #144) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Intent to hurt: zwet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #145) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:32 pm

I am down to hurt any of the following players:

vIQleS
zwet
Walt
Drench
Tenchi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #146) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Giuseppe wrote:Wow, I really got beaten to the punch. I think, though, that Hoopla flipping Town makes ABR look really, really scummy.
If I hit scum I'm scummy, if I hit town I'm scummy. God figures.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #147) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Seconded.

Giuseppe reminds me of this quote:

"They disparage one who remains silent, they disparage one who talks a lot, and they even disparage one who speaks in moderation. There is no one in the world who is not disparaged."

Attacks me when I'm right about Shinnen, claiming that I bussed her, attacks me when I'm wrong, claiming that I'm scum who got townie lynched. He is basically blinded, and anything I do will come off as bad to him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #148) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:50 pm

WaltWishbone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I am down to hurt any of the following players:

vIQleS
zwet
Walt
Drench
Tenchi
Traitor! rofl, I did what you asked and killed a townie?
I'm not going to outright hurt you without prompting, but the fact that you stalled so long with so much craplogic means that you're on the suspect list.

Zwet is still a better lynch for me because he hurt another player without consent of the town and zero backing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #149) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Zwet is still a better lynch for me because he hurt another player without consent of the town and zero backing.
That player was Juls, ABR's ever-obedient puppet. I'm thinking Juls may be ABR's buddy, and he's threatening her in the QT. As scum, ABR likes to play as a SURVIVOR and he has no scruples mowing each and everyone of his buddies down if they fail to obey. Knowing that, it's not a stretch to conclude that Juls fears you'll go nuts on her and lose the game for your team unless he grovels, pays tribute and homage to her puppet master.

Zwet's move was so-so strategically speaking, but his target was a good one. He should not allow himself to be bullied. No one should.
That's bullshit. I play as a team. I even put my team members before me as demonstrated in Real Time Mafia where I was scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #150) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Evidence please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:33 am

roflcopter wrote:drunk posting for the win get ready -

fucking stop hurting viq he is not scum

i'd like an opinion from the following people: xyl, abr, fonz
on this question: which of seraphim and tajo deserves to die more?
Seraphim.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:04 am

After I saw the weakness of your case DGB, I thought to myself that I could probably even convince
you
that I am town. I appreciate that you used your logic to compound your hypothesis that I am scum. This makes it easier for me to defend myself on facts, instead of emotional impulses to hurt you.

Part 1

Fair enough, let's watch the replay: I ask you to hurt Shinnen, which you indulge. Two pages later, you come to a sudden realization by a post from Kinetic. From this point onward, you start thinking that I set you up, because I definitely do know about the rage points. But in your hurry, you didn't read this post two pages earlier. Which means that at the time I asked you to prove that you couldn't hurt, I didn't believe that the scum could use rage points yet, regardless of whether they could or not. Part 1 has been refuted.

Part 2

I berrate you for not putting your words into actions. You claim.I reply, incredulous that any Ophanim would observe so early. Therefore I have not fished for your role, and you claimed completely out of your own volition.

Part 3

You accuse me of being scum on the premise that Juls is also scum, which you explain by me being scum. In conclusion, you are severely mistaken, and I especially owe you no apoligies.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:37 am

Go ahead tajo, I don't like viq at 1+ hp than his max.

DGB, any more chapters to your case for me to tear apart? Your Milquetoast approach to lynching me is really falling flat here.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:01 am

Ah, Weyouns! Describe to us what I was like as your teammate in RP mafia.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:08 am

The Fonz system is clearly the best.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:12 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:For instance, you shone the spotlight on every possible ophan.
No, because not all the Ophans were stupid enough to observe in the first week of the game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:16 am

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ah, Weyouns! Describe to us what I was like as your teammate in RP mafia.
Bluffing your way through :D
I want you to be extremely specific about everything you remember about me, of our interactions in-thead and off-thread, of the things that you see here that happened in that game, all of it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:36 am

Does this make sense to you Weyouns?
DrippingGoofball wrote:ABR is prone to threatening and terrorizing his buddies in night talk much worse than what you see in game. He plays the game to be the last scum alive, not to win for the team.

So Juls' attitude of doing anything ABR commands her to do, total lack of critical thinking, and saying she doesn't have much time for this game, doesn't sit well at all with me. She sounds like a coping mechanism for a player that fears that ABR will lose the game for the team if she disagrees with him in-thread.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:42 am

Huh? Why soon? Why not now?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:46 am

Hurt: Drench
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:00 am

I'm backed by Xyl who hurt Drench last page.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:12 am

populartajo wrote:The idea is to kill the major amount of suspected players as soon as possible, isnt it?
4 main suspects:

Kinetic
Walt
Tajo
Seraphim
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:13 am

zwetschenwasser wrote:I thought I was on your intent to hurt list, ABR. What made you change your mind?
That wasn't
my
list, it was the town's list.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #164) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:23 am

As SK I play exactly like town. See Beast Wars mafia.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:25 am

The reason I lose as SK is because I'm the one who's leading the town against the mafia, and then when there's damn near no mafia left, the town gangs up on me.

eg:
Beast wars Mafia
Illuminati Mafia
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:27 am

Also, no one really said anything about meta until poptajo brought that up. I don't like his defense of me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #167) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 am

Right.

I guess we're just gonna have to wait on whatever surprise DGB has in store for us.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #168) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:26 pm

I have no authority, wtf
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #169) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:30 pm

zwetschenwasser wrote:What are YOUR opinions on Juls?
I find her suspicious because she didn't do diddly squat. Except there are far worse players who don't follow the game at all, who don't contribute their hurt, and who don't explain their lurking.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #170) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Me and Fonz both backed Copter.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #171) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Kinetic wrote:Yet, on the FIRST lynch, You, Fonz, Rofl, and ABR danced and claimed responsibly for killing Shinnen like it was all you guys.
No.

Call intent to hurt Kinetic
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #172) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:35 am

I thought you wanted Walt to die DGB. Why are you attacking other players?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #173) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:05 pm

Heal Fonz
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #174) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Guys, Juls is a girl.

And I'm way ahead of ya with the lurkerhunt Fonz.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #175) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Nuwen wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Guys, Juls is a girl.
This won't stop a lynch unless we all get breast pictures. Stat. I want my name on one of them.
Seeing that I just helped kill 2 of the 5 female scummers in this game, and most of the other players refer to her as "him", I don't think my comment had anything to do with defending Juls with her sex.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #176) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Anyway. DGB I'm not scum. I promise you lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #177) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Right. You should know one thing: I won't hurt you for as long as you use your observe, because the scum will be starting to use their abilities by now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #178) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:14 am

Xylthixlm wrote:
Intent to Heal: Kinetic
Negated by me
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #179) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:33 am

Don't try to lead the town, scumbag.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #180) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Hurt Kinetic
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #181) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:35 pm

I don't like this little giusepe dgb xyl alliance here...we should kill them all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #182) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Meh. Town is so gonna lose this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #183) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:40 pm

wow qft ^^^

I don't like the fact that it became so personal for some people to kill me just because.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #184) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:If you're going to try to latch onto a town player you should latch onto
a town player
I am town, numbnuts. Unlike you, who fucking pursued Walt for no good reason for 50 pages.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #185) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:wow qft ^^^

I don't like the fact that it became so personal for some people to kill me just because.
What the heck? It's not personal. I haven't even suspected you for most of the game. But your actions are clearly hurting the town, and you aren't even justifying them with any sort of reasoning.
Are you intentionally stupid? You tunnel-visioned on one player, hurt him without reasoning in concert with dgb, and seem happy about it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #186) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:45 pm

I'll be happy to go down hurting scum like dgb, you, giusepe.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #187) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:46 pm

kinetic you've so off this entire game. i think you work with the scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #188) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:47 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:You tunnel-visioned on one player, hurt him without reasoning in concert with dgb, and seem happy about it.
copter tunneling on Kinetic isn't worth a notice?
This lasted....10 pages?

Xyl did fuck-all for 50 pages but complain about Walt "doing nothing pro-town" and you're enabling him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #189) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:If you can't find anything else I've done, try going to the bottom of the page and selecting "Display all posts by Xylthixlm".
Besides the dainty hurt counts, you've done fuck all from page 1 to 50 but attack Walt, who I've been trying to make you understand that you had nothing on him. You are not
at all
pro-town, I pity the town who has you in their team.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #190) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:Also, wow. What a ferocious attack by ABR the instant I suggested he might be scum.
Suggest I might be scum is an understatement. You formed a fucking alliance and proclaimed that you would kill me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #191) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xyl will not be hung just because you flip town. And I frankly don't care because I can't play with someone so stubbornly anti-town that can stall the game in good conscience like this.

So let me get this straight you are going to hang everyone who does not vote for a hoopla lynch right now?
Just you, because you will have done more anti-town things than pro-town things in this entire game and through all your posts.
^ Funny, it looked like ABR understood the reason for the wagon on Walt.
Well he pissed me off too.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #192) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Also, wow. What a ferocious attack by ABR the instant I suggested he might be scum.
Suggest I might be scum is an understatement. You formed a fucking alliance and proclaimed that you would kill me.
No, I put out a call for people to form an "alliance" to kill you. Which is really the essence of the whole "intent to hurt" system.

I don't have an alliance yet, but if you keep this up it shouldn't take long.
That still depends because if I can get more people that want to heal me than hurt me, then you can't touch me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #193) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:05 pm

IF I was scum, I wouldn't be overreacting because the town is fighting a losing battle because its completely divided now.

The only reason I'm tripping is because I AM town, and you're fucking things up for the town. If Fonz, tajo, copter, firestarter, and anyone else -that I've probably attacked no less- think I'm scum, then fine, I'll go down quietly.

But if 3 bumbling idiots think I'm scum, then hell yeah, its on. I'm gonna bring the scum crashing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #194) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
QFT

and hurt hoopla
Wow ABR, I thought you were opposed to healing. I guess that doesn't apply when it's your scumbuddies doing it.
Clarification:

healing bitches = healing kinetic

Intent to hurt is negated by Intent to heal, so if there are more people who WANT to heal me, you can't hurt me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #195) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:IF I was scum, I wouldn't be overreacting because the town is fighting a losing battle because its completely divided now.

The only reason I'm tripping is because I AM town, and you're fucking things up for the town. If Fonz, tajo, copter, firestarter, and anyone else -that I've probably attacked no less- think I'm scum, then fine, I'll go down quietly.

But if 3 bumbling idiots think I'm scum, then hell yeah, its on. I'm gonna bring the scum crashing.
I agree with you so much.

Except in my case the three bumbling idiots are you Julz and Rofl.

Can you understand all of a sudden?
lol I do now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #196) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 pm

But the thing is Kinetic, none of your so-called defenders want to heal you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #197) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
QFT

and hurt hoopla
Wow ABR, I thought you were opposed to healing. I guess that doesn't apply when it's your scumbuddies doing it.
Clarification:

healing bitches = healing kinetic

Intent to hurt is negated by Intent to heal, so if there are more people who WANT to heal me, you can't hurt me.
You hurt me even though Xyl had an intent to heal on me. You're not playing by your own rules.
That's unfair.

I told Xyl that I wanted to hurt you so that would cancel his heal. The response I got was "I don't negotiate with scum".

What do you think about Xyl Kinetic?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #198) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:You know, he's so obviously flailing here that I don't think any of his scumbuddies will be stupid enough to stick their necks out to save him.

I could be wrong.
That's because I don't
have
any scumbuddies, doctor genius.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #199) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Kinetic wrote:Let me turn it right back on you: What do you think about Rofl?
Less town than Fonz, more town than most of the other players here. Shinnen pretty much convinced me he wasn't in league with the fallen.

The thing is, Kinetic, you're either scum or a puppet of all the scum (xyl, dgb) as per my observations.

Xyl and dgb pretty much orchestrated the Walt lynch, and now they're trying to go after me.

You and dgb have obvious connections, like how she magically realizes that scum have hurt because of
your
post, which she tries to use as a springboard to attack me.

Those are the main reasons I'm trying to kill you, not to mention that I'll be more useful to the town than you even if you were town since you seem to be supporting all the scum IMO.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”