War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Kinetic wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:@ Kinetic - when can you next use an action, hurt/heal?
I think not until tomorrow afternoon. I need to check, I want to say around Noon today is when I last used it to Heal Walt before he was killed.
Alright. I'll consider giving you my heal tomorrow morning, unless someone else does it first.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

But the thing is Kinetic, none of your so-called defenders want to heal you.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Uh... me, DGB, Guiseppe, Kinetic... I count four bumbling idiots. I'm hopeful that Nuwen and The Fonz will be our camp councilors for this little trip.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Kinetic wrote:You hurt me even though Xyl had an intent to heal on me. You're not playing by your own rules.
No outrage to be had. Scum does what scum does. We just have to kill him, that's all.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:But the thing is Kinetic, none of your so-called defenders want to heal you.
I WILL

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
roflcopter wrote:people need to stop healing bitches right now. when i get home i'll decide who is getting a piping hot serving of justice.
QFT

and hurt hoopla
Wow ABR, I thought you were opposed to healing. I guess that doesn't apply when it's your scumbuddies doing it.
Clarification:

healing bitches = healing kinetic

Intent to hurt is negated by Intent to heal, so if there are more people who WANT to heal me, you can't hurt me.
You hurt me even though Xyl had an intent to heal on me. You're not playing by your own rules.
That's unfair.

I told Xyl that I wanted to hurt you so that would cancel his heal. The response I got was "I don't negotiate with scum".

What do you think about Xyl Kinetic?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:11 pm

I will heal Kinetic, despite my overwhelming urge to dedicate my hurt to ABR.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

You know, he's so obviously flailing here that I don't think any of his scumbuddies will be stupid enough to stick their necks out to save him.

I could be wrong.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:You know, he's so obviously flailing here that I don't think any of his scumbuddies will be stupid enough to stick their necks out to save him.

I could be wrong.
That's because I don't
have
any scumbuddies, doctor genius.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
roflcopter wrote:people need to stop healing bitches right now. when i get home i'll decide who is getting a piping hot serving of justice.
QFT

and hurt hoopla
Wow ABR, I thought you were opposed to healing. I guess that doesn't apply when it's your scumbuddies doing it.
Clarification:

healing bitches = healing kinetic

Intent to hurt is negated by Intent to heal, so if there are more people who WANT to heal me, you can't hurt me.
You hurt me even though Xyl had an intent to heal on me. You're not playing by your own rules.
That's unfair.

I told Xyl that I wanted to hurt you so that would cancel his heal. The response I got was "I don't negotiate with scum".

What do you think about Xyl Kinetic?
I've gone off and on about both you and Xyl all game. At this point, and lately (say the last 20 or so pages) I've been getting townie vibes from him.

Let me turn it right back on you: What do you think about Rofl?
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Kinetic wrote:Let me turn it right back on you: What do you think about Rofl?
Less town than Fonz, more town than most of the other players here. Shinnen pretty much convinced me he wasn't in league with the fallen.

The thing is, Kinetic, you're either scum or a puppet of all the scum (xyl, dgb) as per my observations.

Xyl and dgb pretty much orchestrated the Walt lynch, and now they're trying to go after me.

You and dgb have obvious connections, like how she magically realizes that scum have hurt because of
your
post, which she tries to use as a springboard to attack me.

Those are the main reasons I'm trying to kill you, not to mention that I'll be more useful to the town than you even if you were town since you seem to be supporting all the scum IMO.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:Uh... me, DGB, Guiseppe, Kinetic... I count four bumbling idiots.
Three once Kinetic is dead. The only reason scum want to heal him would be so that he can hurt me. You killed Walt because you didn't want him to heal me. Well now I'm going to take your puppet or partner Kinetic away from you. I'm gonna come after all of you scumbags and mess you up after he's dead.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Yeah and that's really clever, dgb healing kinetic, having her hurt transferred to him in the process, losing nothing.

This is why I support copter; he's a necessary evil. Sure he does what he wants, but he gets results.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kinetic wrote:Let me turn it right back on you: What do you think about Rofl?
Less town than Fonz, more town than most of the other players here. Shinnen pretty much convinced me he wasn't in league with the fallen.

The thing is, Kinetic, you're either scum or a puppet of all the scum (xyl, dgb) as per my observations.

Xyl and dgb pretty much orchestrated the Walt lynch, and now they're trying to go after me.

You and dgb have obvious connections, like how she magically realizes that scum have hurt because of
your
post, which she tries to use as a springboard to attack me.

Those are the main reasons I'm trying to kill you, not to mention that I'll be more useful to the town than you even if you were town since you seem to be supporting all the scum IMO.
Wow...

So let me get this straight: You ALSO feel that I am town, yet you're pushing to kill me anyway?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Uh... me, DGB, Guiseppe, Kinetic... I count four bumbling idiots.
Three once Kinetic is dead. The only reason scum want to heal him would be so that he can hurt me. You killed Walt because you didn't want him to heal me. Well now I'm going to take your puppet or partner Kinetic away from you. I'm gonna come after all of you scumbags and mess you up after he's dead.
That makes no sense. The efficient scum way to deal with this would be to let you kill me and kill you anyway. They're wasting efficiency to heal me instead of killing you outright.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah and that's really clever, dgb healing kinetic, having her hurt transferred to him in the process, losing nothing.

This is why I support copter; he's a necessary evil. Sure he does what he wants, but he gets results.
He's scum or at BEST anti-town. He needs to be put down like the rabid dog he is.

The fact that you admit to this doesn't make you less responsible.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Kinetic wrote:That makes no sense. The efficient scum way to deal with this would be to let you kill me and kill you anyway. They're wasting efficiency to heal me instead of killing you outright.
No they are not, because even though I get 1 less hurt from dgb, I get 1 more hurt from you, so they don't lose efficiency.

To be quite honest I've been pegging you as scum, then you do something town (shinnen), then you go back to being scummy, then townie, etc.

Right now you are pretty much anchored inside the scum game, so I'm going to kill you and discover what your alignment is (probably scum).
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Kinetic wrote:So let me get this straight: You ALSO feel that I am town, yet you're pushing to kill me anyway?
That's how I read it.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah and that's really clever, dgb healing kinetic, having her hurt transferred to him in the process, losing nothing.

He's scum or at BEST anti-town. He needs to be put down like the rabid dog he is.
THATS HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Kin you make up horrible plans for the town on day 1, then you do something good like helping shinnen lynch, then you try to hurt players that are town or very townish. I have no choice to put you down before you fuck up the whole game for the town by going after the wrong people.

Remember 24 Mafia, how you fucked us all up? I was going after the scum, and you practically allied yourself with all of them, and in the end we lost.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Kin you make up horrible plans for the town on day 1, then you do something good like helping shinnen lynch, then you try to hurt players that are town or very townish. I have no choice to put you down before you fuck up the whole game for the town by going after the wrong people.

Remember 24 Mafia, how you fucked us all up? I was going after the scum, and you practically allied yourself with all of them, and in the end we lost.
Umm, I thought it might, but I never dreamed it, the you would STILL be pissed off about that game!....

HOLY SHIT!

I was SCUM in 24 mafia... I won, get over it. Holding a grudge this long is bad for you.

-.- WOW. Not to mention that was my FIRST GAME EVER on this site. Do you honestly believe that my play has evolved not at all since then....

Read my other games, I'd suggest Freaktown, you'll see that my actions are much closer to that in this game than 24 mafia.

And I disagree. It is YOUR plans so far this game that have no provided any results.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Oh right. You were scum. Riiiight. Well I was right in wanting you dead in that game, and I am right in wanting you dead in this game.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oh right. You were scum. Riiiight. Well I was right in wanting you dead in that game, and I am right in wanting you dead in this game.
No you're not. You're forgetting the convenient that was TWO YEARS AGO, and since then my play has evolved from that crappy-ness (I was horrid in that game, I cringe when re-reading it) to winning two scummies, one for overall town play the other for scum (replacement scum, but still scum).

If you're reading that I'm playing the same way, you're SO FAR OFF the chart it is funny really.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:46 pm

If you're as good as you claim to be, you wouldn't be backing xyl. Therefore, you're probably a very clever scum player...amirite
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:If you're as good as you claim to be, you wouldn't be backing xyl. Therefore, you're probably a very clever scum player...amirite
If you and Rofl are town and as good as you think you are you shouldn't be attacking me. Don't throw that burden of proficiency bullshit at me unless you want to be judged by the same measuring stick.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:48 pm

I can't believe how some people have the guts to say that I'm "coasting" from the shinnen lynch, when there are lurkers who are coasting for doing nothing. Its complete hypocrisy and frankly speaking I see two of them ganging up on me and taking a couple townies on board. I'm such a threat to them.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”