War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:59 am

Post by populartajo »

This for q21 that thinks he is too funny.
# Shinnen_no_Me - Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, The Fonz, Kinetic, DrippingGoofball, Albert B. Rampage, Seraphim, q21, Juls, Xylthixlm, Nuwen x2, The Fonz, roflcopter x2 (13) Healed by: Seraphim (1)
Prob town : ABR, Fonz, Kin, Seraph, Xyl, Nuwen, rolf, q21.
Who is left?
Prob scum: DGB, Juls.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:00 am

Post by populartajo »

Actually, where is Juls?
Call me Tajo.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Oops. I think Shinnen_no_Me had 14 damage when he died, not 13. I must have forgot to add something.

A total of 10 unique players hurt Shinnen_no_Me. I'd say it's safe to guess there might be scum in there. :)
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

At 6:12ish I will be dropping a hurt on Hoopla.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

So, after a real read on vIQleS, it looks like he was just challenging Kinetic because he thought Kinetic has real secret information.

I'm pretty sure there's still a case on vIQ, but I don't feel it in my gut. So back to what I was doing before I got distracted by killing Shinnen.

Intent to Hurt: WaltWishbone

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Xylthixlm wrote:Oops. I think Shinnen_no_Me had 14 damage when he died, not 13. I must have forgot to add something.
No, I got it right, DrippingGoofball's attack didn't count. She really shouldn't be in that list...

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

xyl, hurt hoopla to death first, then deal with walt
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Hurt: Hoopla
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 am

Post by populartajo »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Oops. I think Shinnen_no_Me had 14 damage when he died, not 13. I must have forgot to add something.
No, I got it right, DrippingGoofball's attack didn't count. She really shouldn't be in that list...
She tried to, though.
About Hopla, yes I can see there is some merit on the case against her. Since I havent found anything that would incline me to believe she is town, I have no problems with her death.
Call me Tajo.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 am

Post by q21 »

populartajo wrote:
q21 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
# Shinnen_no_Me - Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, The Fonz, Kinetic, DrippingGoofball, Albert B. Rampage, Seraphim, q21, Juls, Xylthixlm, Nuwen x2, The Fonz, roflcopter x2 (13) Healed by: Seraphim (1)
THERE HAS TO BE SCUM HERE.
Since that list contains 14 of the remaining 19 players... you're probably right. Well done.
Maybe because taking out the players that are prob town would help?
I have no idea who do you think is scum. Share, plz?
q21 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I torn between hurting Hoopla who I've never fully stopped suspecting and who's comments towards the very end of the Shinnen kill make her look worse. Or going back to hurting zwet who I was hurting before the Shinned v rofl seraph reveal.
There are my two favourites for hurting at the moment.

Also, I feel that among the more competent looking players there is scum, I fail to believe that all the scum in this game will be obvious. of the apparently competent players ABR is most suspect to me. Its true that I find myself agreeing with him at times, but he is actively being manipulative.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
She tried to, though.
About Hopla, yes I can see there is some merit on the case against her. Since I havent found anything that would incline me to believe she is town, I have no problems with her death.
will you help?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

I'll
. His ties with Shinnen seem to take place more early on, and seem to fade when Shinnen gets suspected a bit. That said, I suppose scum isn't entirely stupid so I doubt the other scum would interact too much with Shinnen. Still, for all we know, scum is concocting a master plan by offing one of their own day 1, and try to go from there. But that's not a theory that's fruitful at the moment I guess.
The Fonz wrote:
With carnage erupting all around him, the spirit of the Fonz nonetheless takes a couple of minutes out from his busy schedule of killing fallen angels to perform his legendary 'I told you so' dance.
Rofl: I attacked her first, and without wavering. It was I who pointed out the reasons why she was scum. I don't think it's wrong to say that i deserve a substantial portion of the credit. (You hurt Hoopla first, and went on to say you'd hurt whichever was closer to death- you only really went for Shinnen after she hurt you).
The 'look how good I did' is quite meaningless.
The Fonz wrote:
Also @WLC: Bitch all you want. We were 25 pages in, and you hadn't posted yet. That's serious lurking. You made excuses in RP mafia, too.
I'm not making excuses. Get your freaking facts straight. I posted right when I knew I was replacing. Then I posted during my reread to put some thoughts in the group. After reading it back, it might have been at the wrong place because I was still focusing on tajo's idea (which seemed to be the main point of attention in the first couple of pages), whereas everyone else seemed to have moved on. I'm up to date at the moment, and intent to join the conversation and discussion.

One thing I found highly suspicious is Nuwen's claim to be a Seraph, after Shinnen and rofl were kinda confirmed. I'd have to look at Nuwen's voting pattern, but he could be a Fallen using his 'in thread' vote, and his pm rage point at the same time to make it look like he's a Seraph, making use of the likely fact there wouldn't be two scum Seraphs. I think it was quite an unnecessary place for Nuwen to claim.

Oh, and zwetschenwaters out of the blue claim to be an Orphanim was strange. @zwet: why did you claim at that point??

@tajo: what happend between post 728 and 750 to remove Tenchi and Viqles from your scumlist and add Juls?
"I wish you hadn't done that."
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 am

Post by q21 »

EBWOP: (don't know how ARB's name got in there)
q21 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
q21 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
THERE HAS TO BE SCUM HERE.
Since that list contains 14 of the remaining 19 players... you're probably right. Well done.
Maybe because taking out the players that are prob town would help?
I have no idea who do you think is scum. Share, plz?
q21 wrote:I torn between hurting Hoopla who I've never fully stopped suspecting and who's comments towards the very end of the Shinnen kill make her look worse. Or going back to hurting zwet who I was hurting before the Shinned v rofl seraph reveal.
There are my two favourites for hurting at the moment.

Also, I feel that among the more competent looking players there is scum, I fail to believe that all the scum in this game will be obvious. of the apparently competent players ABR is most suspect to me. Its true that I find myself agreeing with him at times, but he is actively being manipulative.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter wrote:xyl, hurt hoopla to death first, then deal with walt
I want to put Walt out of his misery.

WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:36 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Nah, let him do it, since my first post I don't think a page has passed where he has not written I am a fallen Angel because of my opening post, and I kind can't wait to rub his nose in it when I flip town and I think it will be a fair trade if we both go. I still don't know if he is scum or stupid town, but either way he is BAD for the town. Too many people have noticed that he has come after me, as well as sever others with no case and I have little doubt if he sees it through to the end, that will validate my supspicions and remove any doubt he is scum... joining Bandwagons, strawmanning, WIFOM, rolefishing, and tunnel vision. It's just really starting to add up.

INTENT TO HEAL ROFL

As far as I am concerned there are only two facts I know for sure... You and Nuwen are as close to confirmed town as it gets! Second there was scum/bussing on that last wagon. You two should really lead this town to victory!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:44 am

Xylthixlm wrote:
I want to put Walt out of his misery.
No we have to focus on one, then kill the 2nd, etc.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Hey Nuwen, come help me kill Walt.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

populartajo wrote:She tried to, though.
She only tried because someone asked her to prove she couldn't.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 am

Enough stupid wifom plz.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:58 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Xylthixlm wrote:
I wasn't hurting anyone because I put myself out of commission. I found someone scummy who was evading attention.

There's nothing I love more than to help scum bus each other. I cheated myself out of a beautiful opportunity.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:59 am

Post by The Fonz »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:I'll
. His ties with Shinnen seem to take place more early on, and seem to fade when Shinnen gets suspected a bit. That said, I suppose scum isn't entirely stupid so I doubt the other scum would interact too much with Shinnen. Still, for all we know, scum is concocting a master plan by offing one of their own day 1, and try to go from there. But that's not a theory that's fruitful at the moment I guess.
The Fonz wrote:
With carnage erupting all around him, the spirit of the Fonz nonetheless takes a couple of minutes out from his busy schedule of killing fallen angels to perform his legendary 'I told you so' dance.
Rofl: I attacked her first, and without wavering. It was I who pointed out the reasons why she was scum. I don't think it's wrong to say that i deserve a substantial portion of the credit. (You hurt Hoopla first, and went on to say you'd hurt whichever was closer to death- you only really went for Shinnen after she hurt you).
The 'look how good I did' is quite meaningless.
Yes. But quite a good feeling, nonetheless, when you've taken a lot of flak, to be proven right.

@WLC: You replaced?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:00 am

Post by q21 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Was ABR, if I remember correctly.

vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 am

Post by vIQleS »

populartajo wrote:Yesterday consensus was easy only because we had to decide between rolf and Shinnen.
I thought we were deciding between Hoop and shinnen?
populartajo wrote:Last time I heard about you, viq, you were going to tell us why Shinnen was town to you. Im still waiting.
Fair call - if anyone thinks it still relevant, I'll try and have a look. Unfortunately I also have to work, as I've spent a considerable amount of time over the last few (work) days doing this instead of working and I don't want to get in trouble.

I'll try and do a read tonight. (I have a feeling that there was something that seemed like such a scummy thing to say that no one who was scum would say something like that. So it may turn out to be a bit WIFOM...)
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:02 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

People fighting for credit for Shinnen's lynch get 3 scum points each from me.

WaltWishbone cannot post anything but obvious scumtells. He should be displayed in a glass case in a scumtell museum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:04 am

Post by q21 »

vIQleS wrote:
populartajo wrote:Yesterday consensus was easy only because we had to decide between rolf and Shinnen.
I thought we were deciding between Hoop and shinnen?
Then you should pay more attention.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”