*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4118 (isolation #400) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4110, Chara wrote:@Ydrasse - i'd still like your answer re: your read on me, but no rush because my "mildly sick" has progressed to "incredibly sick". hope you're all doing good.
Soon.

(tonight/tmrw if work doesn't kill me but i am worn otu)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4121 (isolation #401) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i am GETTING THERE
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4122 (isolation #402) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

with recent events clidd's behavior could come from town
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4157 (isolation #403) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Ydrasse »

well we can just... vote around you? the majority right now is four and me + tanner + amy + pooky + also clidd are all willing to vote tanner so
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4236 (isolation #404) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2608, Chara wrote:the lack of scum agenda thing was about Flea, i'm not sure why it's where it is, i edited the post while writing it and i think i deleted part of it because the conclusion i wanted to have in there is essentially: i don't feel good flipping Robert even if it might be necessary, for this day i'd rather flip a player i think has a better shot of being scum, i still think Flea is a possibility for that though i'd say fae sticking to faer guns on the yin/yang thing and mechanics is net +town for faer. i don't love it though.
am at work went looking for charas towncase beforehand want to read around this later
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4243 (isolation #405) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

maybe the game just ends if we sentence you and then all is good
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4245 (isolation #406) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Ydrasse »

the clidd being a traditional player is something that i was thinking about too for the norwee nk because that feels like a very baseline “this person pushed out scum; scum kills them because they are town from the push they made” without thinking about the revealed wincon and is like, normal maf

i don’t know if it’s fair to assume that with a team though scum!clidd singlehandedpy convinces them or something idk
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4246 (isolation #407) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i think his apathy does make sense if he is town because he’s been shoved off to the side for most of the game or at least the end phase idk how much more im allowed to say because it fringes on [redacted]
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4247 (isolation #408) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2443, Chara wrote:VOTE: Flea
In post 2592, Chara wrote:i've seen scum Flea recently who pretty much turned around my scumread on faer via what looked like legit hunting. if Flea didn't do that in Royalty i think it's evidence faer scumgame doesn't always look the same. like a lot of players.
In post 2607, Chara wrote:@Nakata - are you caught up?
In post 2562, Ydrasse wrote:like genuinely my fun has been sapped away 100% from this wooooo let’s goooooo
:<

i feel like flipping Robert may be a necessity but there are other slots i feel like have a better chance of flipping scum. i don't like "lack of scum agenda" as a reason because i think it excuses a lot of scummy play and ignores the idea of scum playing suboptimally as much as town does.

also re: Robert i also don't really want to think this is an ate scum tactic but my threshold for that is not everyone's threshold. the "coming clean" post seems like something scum Robert would not want to do if he's trying to delay his lim, i think scum Robert expects to flip eventually and removing the one thing making keeping him alive mechanically better just makes me think more that this is a town hopelessness rather than some kind of ploy. i'd rather not think it is without further evidence either.
In post 2608, Chara wrote:the lack of scum agenda thing was about Flea, i'm not sure why it's where it is, i edited the post while writing it and i think i deleted part of it because the conclusion i wanted to have in there is essentially: i don't feel good flipping Robert even if it might be necessary, for this day i'd rather flip a player i think has a better shot of being scum, i still think Flea is a possibility for that though i'd say fae sticking to faer guns on the yin/yang thing and mechanics is net +town for faer. i don't love it though.
In post 2616, Chara wrote:
In post 2613, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2602, Tanner wrote:
yin
, is there a criminal between Flea, Ydrasse, and Ircher?
Now this is a damn good question.

And I will eat the lim if it comes back positive.
i just do not understand this. if we were going to lim based on Yin confirming someone is a criminal it's going to be Tanner or me. if you're elimmed it's not going to be because Yin said so.

you should know you're not scum from your pov, right? if Yin said without a doubt you were a criminal are you then happy to lim yourself, even though that confirmation would mean that being a criminal isn't AI? even if it does have mechanical significance it just does not make sense to me.
In post 2617, Chara wrote:also @Ydrasse i'm sorry you're not having fun. i understand your Robert SR but i don't share it atm. i'm not 100% opposed to the elim because i'm not sure who i want as the alternative yet but i think he's more likely to flip town than not.
In post 2673, Chara wrote:VOTE: Flea
In post 2674, Chara wrote:i'm not going to have a lot of time for mafia this week but i'd ask that players try and vote players they think are scum and not players they think they're town because they're frustrated with them.

also my townread on clidd has gotten really stale.
In post 2690, Chara wrote:i would be voting Nakata but i don't want the day to be rushed through.

@Flea - what question would you want me to ask?

pedit: i don't know if it's tmi since Nakata is speaking from the pov of "if i'm scum then why would i do this with town tweet".
In post 2710, Chara wrote:i think if town Nakata could claim something like that and believe it scum Nakata could believe the exact same thing
In post 2712, Chara wrote:Nakata or Flea today. i don't think they're both scum, but it's possible. my first guess for scum in the not-immediately-obvious players is clidd, i have reasons to tr all of Amy, Tweetie, Tanner, Ydrasse, Pooky more than clidd though the only ones i'm very sure of are Amy and Tweetie atm.
this is from d2/d3 i believe? (am on phone)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4249 (isolation #409) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2803, Chara wrote:yeah, i didn't like that post from Flea, considering my read wasn't sudden at all and i've made pretty clear previously why i scumread faer.
i'm still happy to vote Nakata, that hasn't changed and none of the pop-ins since have done anything to improve my impressions of the slot. i just don't want the day to end before i'm ready like yesterday.
In post 2804, Chara wrote:happy is the wrong word, i'm concerned about the Nakata consensus a bit. but i'd trust my individual read on the slot before i looked at the wagon formation.
In post 3036, Chara wrote:not speed-elimming here, i'm throwing out my reads and starting again.

iirc what i didn't like from clidd actually makes me feel a lot better about him now, he was against both Inf's and Nakata's elims in a way that felt more substantial than token at the time. and he was really gung-ho about Robert.

my Ydrasse read was also more based on her doing things and reacting in ways i think scum Ydrasse definitely doesn't, emotionally speaking, and that hasn't changed. but it's still worth looking at her again too to be sure.

off the top of my head Tanner is still very town, especially with the Robert context, but i'm really not okay just eliminating him right away.
In post 3046, Chara wrote:
In post 3033, Morning Tweet wrote:I was originally on Pooky's side and thinking we should keep the more obvious town in, but I suppose if we're going to be surprised by mafia in the town bloc it'd be better to get that out of the way before we get really invested

I feel like there is scum in clidd/Flea/Chara for sure
this is why i'm against just eliminating down the townblock. and i'm concerned about you because your scumlist + townreads seem to be exactly the same as before.
In post 3219, Chara wrote:i'm never getting sentenced anyway, that's pretty clear, so we need four other townies to be sentenced, and that gives a margin of error of 1 player. if clidd and Flea are both town, that's a problem, and if one is scum and the wrong one is sentenced, there you go. Flea isn't scum unless something went pretty wrong with the scumteam's planning, which is possible but certainly not something to rely on. and clidd also has a good shot of being town, i gave my reasoning to why, and the fact he's behaving the way he is this day phase also doesn't strike me as someone trying to get himself townread.

them both being scum just seems really unlikely to me right now.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4251 (isolation #410) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4248, Tanner wrote:
In post 4245, Ydrasse wrote:the clidd being a traditional player is something that i was thinking about too for the norwee nk because that feels like a very baseline “this person pushed out scum; scum kills them because they are town from the push they made” without thinking about the revealed wincon and is like, normal maf
if i had to guess, i *think* norwee got killed because he was never getting yeeted (which means he probably survives to this phase) and he's also pretty good at spewing himself town, despite the position on the infinity wagon?
i think that’s the conclusion i end up at too instead of *waves hands wildly at my whiteboard*, he was towny and that sort of cred i think is hard to get rid of even with a flip because he’s like... norwee
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4253 (isolation #411) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Ydrasse »

for who, flea/chara or flea/clidd?

also i’ll be back on my lunch break
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4255 (isolation #412) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

is it as long you think if they knew about the masons happening/etc? they have reason to push on themselves today in a way that looks natural

and i haven’t forgotten but i also feel like i am at work in this thread and the things i have to reply to are emails i ignore for like 2 days before half heartedly apologize for okay bbl
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4259 (isolation #413) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Ydrasse »

!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4265 (isolation #414) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4181, Tanner wrote:i'm reading that ydra wall and i'm like
both scum and town on her again
why
In post 4117, Ydrasse wrote:given the way i perceive you in my head would be more nervous/unhappy with being scum. i know that that's something easily fakeable but to me (and this is mean maybe? sorry) i do see you like a hand-wringing woe is me sort of scum player who like, even on an alt doesnt just come out and post something like that at all when you don't have to even acknowledge it imo?
this part kind of confuses me - where did you get that vibe about me? or rather, i don't have a feeling myself that i was giving off that vibe in 2175, so i'm curious where is this coming from?
In post 4117, Ydrasse wrote:you did lose me for a while in the robert area v satoru area but i just didn't agree at the moment, there were times where i went like "what is he doing" and i wasn't like, 100% sold but i felt good about you still? your actions didn't feel like they added up to something scum wanted to do because you were kind of like, a bit all over the place and the robert thing was going on too and it didn't make sense for you to scream about that compared to other stuff you could have been doing like letting the ircher wagon just go through
you uh. totally lost me here.
In post 4117, Ydrasse wrote:because i rely on tonal familiarity a lot when im trying to solve things
this sounded fine until it didn't - do you think you have a good grasp on the tonal differences between scum! and town!me?
the best way i can describe how i work/recall people is i have mental models of them that i build and at times they’re wrong/incorrect but despite having them i don’t always... realize they’re wrong? so i’m playing the game based off of incorrect assumptions or beliefs that work out. so for you i was like... relying on a certain i guess maybe caricature of you i had in my head that i felt good about and even when i’m presented with facts that challenge how i think about it i generally like... shrug it off as “well whatever i’m doing is probably still fine”

i do the same thing with hectic where ive never played a real game where was scum but i still believe i can like, pinpoint him when he’s /town/ because of it and then i don’t back down from it even when people are like your reasons are shitty because they make sense to me despite the logic being bad. it works for me tho!

as for the middle part i’m rain checking that until i’m home because i don’t even know what i was saying in it and it’ll be easier then
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4270 (isolation #415) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Ydrasse »

flea... why do you keep posting so much if you’re over this game/not wanting to effort anymore?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4272 (isolation #416) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Ydrasse »

not knocking anything you post because i asked for it lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4273 (isolation #417) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4271, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:are you feeling better Ydra?
Mostlyish

hand wiggle
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4276 (isolation #418) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Ydrasse »

weeeee
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4278 (isolation #419) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Ydrasse »

and np i’m sitting here on break staring at food that i very much don’t want to eat like “i should do it while i have 14 mins left...”
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4341 (isolation #420) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:21 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3255, Chara wrote:"i can't remember anything you've said this game" is pretty much what i always hear to describe my play. unless something really sticks in i'm not going to be the loudest or the most followed player on anything. i've tried to stick more to my guns on reads but i just don't have it in me to outright shift against what the consensus is because i'm rarely confident enough in the read to risk being wrong and have that be my fault. even with Robert i was pretty sure he was town but i didn't want to wrench the elim away by doubling down because i was worried i'd end up having just hard-defended scum. in this case that ended up being the right call in the end but it was mostly luck that it happened that way. i was pretty happy with my general read accuracy up until day 4. i know you were scum in that game where you played with town me, but i don't think i was exactly making waves in it.

i spent most of day 1 trying to elim Nakata, i think, and i still hold that he was making some kind of effort not to be eliminated, that's what i found scummy about him. i don't know if there's anything particular in what i've done this game that i can point to for why i'm town, except that if i was scum i would absolutely have made some kind of an effort to set myself up for endgame, because i'm pretty sure (by my memory anyway, watch me have missed some obvious thing) my reads this game were pretty "good", even if i didn't push them as hard as i should have.
recently i've had a lot more problems actually getting townread as town, which is funny because my old meta was being awful at scum and then never miselimmed as town.

i've played townhunting setups enough times now, i know i really don't enjoy them very much in spite of my preferred way of forming reads being townhunting, my confidence in townreads always ends up tanking and i get too in my head. i'm not mad at the twist, i probably should have known what i was getting into.
like, i've been wrong about Tweetie before, and she does feel really town here, but then something sounds like exactly like what i'd say if i was scum in the townblock and i think okay, it has to be her, clidd and Flea aren't both scum.

i don't know who else it would be, i think you/Tanner are very town, Pooky is also likely town and i've been confident about that in the past in this game, but i don't know about it now. but i also don't want to just throw my hands up and sheep the consensus because i know i'll regret it if i was actually on to something and yet again discounted it because i got cold feet about being responsible for being wrong.

i know i don't
need
to be townread at all, like Pooky said the game is won if one scum is caught, my worry is the fact that i'm pretty much poe scum for everyone besides Amy.

re: Flea. i also don't think fae makes a lot of sense as scum. but you and Tweetie are also pretty happy to say clidd is, and i don't see scum clidd's angle this game at all, either. if he wanted towncred from the Robert hammer i feel like he capitalizes on it more, and his response to my townread also felt very good to me. if i'm wrong about that and he is scum and i need to stop worrying about it, by all means i'll listen.
In post 3266, Chara wrote:
In post 3257, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm town Chara

I dont ththink I can discount clidd just for not having an angle. He's been towny. I think if he's scum hes here cause he is better at faking townies as scum than the first two that died (or scum believed that at least). I dont necessarily need an obvious scum agenda w the wagons

My belief in Tanner and Ydrasse is too stromggggg

And Flea is looking town tbh. Guess I could be wrong but i just dont get faer play from any PoV other than town who is tunneled on faer theory
why are you town? why am i scum? my problem is your confidence, it just does not seem real. you said earlier that you didn't think scum set themselves up well enough for endgame, what makes you so sure of that?

pedit: oh hello Tweetie meta
In post 3267, Chara wrote:
In post 3264, clidd wrote:Or mt, whatever, both seem town. Tanner too.
or clidd is just scum i guess.
In post 3268, clidd wrote:Sorry, I'm just being honest.

I don't care too much about the choice.
In post 3269, Chara wrote:well the apology does throw me. you don't care because you want to get moving or because you're confident?
In post 3270, clidd wrote:If it's between Mt, ydrasse and tanner, it's likely to hit town anyways. So yeah, confident.
In post 3271, Chara wrote:@Tweetie - you mentioned before about your battery draining much faster as scum. i am inclined to believe you on that.

i don't know how to feel about you doing something because you know it's hard to fake. like i see what you're saying re; actively trying to look town, but are you doing it on purpose or does the rapidfire off the cuff read thing come naturally? i don't see how you could do that purposefully.
In post 3274, Chara wrote:pretty sure i have brought up clidd's Robert hammer already and something really weird for scum clidd to do there. like, his play has not fit the scum agenda and that is kind of important, Tweetie's ignoring that because it doesn't matter to her solving is why i'm so worried about her slot right now.
so i read the case for chara town and i don’t feel it really justifies why chara is town this game? it feels weirdly apologetic/explainy for being hedgey

i think my issue though is the mt read? like i feel like the things you’re saying are like... contradictory because you’re like “i don’t really have it in me to go against the consensus here much” (shades me and mt and then pushes mt when i think everyone had her as town?) there was some paranoia about her (and this is hindsight since she’s flipped) but i feel like it’s a really weird push to make. like one you didn’t believe in which i know you said you’re not always the most confident but i guess i don’t get why /this/ was where your conviction was then

also the weird flipping around clidd where you have this brief “oh he could be scum moment” and then go ah well maybe not.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4342 (isolation #421) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

75 chara
75 flea
45 clidd
15 tanner

is where i’m at right now after reading through things, i feel that chara/flea are appropriately distanced right now and i also think that if it IS flea scum, knowing that tanner will always flip before chara means that flea can like... just go hard as fae wants with theories until that point comes and then it’s a convenient time to re-evaluate chara and oh wow look at its play that i haven’t really read all game and i think fleas even started setting up for that a bit by saying chara looks chiller than tanner? chara isn’t like... responding really to flea though which makes that make sense a bit more but also might be because they both don’t want to look weird with each other.

clidd i feel could be partnered with either but it doesn’t feel that likely right now... he’s just kind of going with the wind and he’s wanted the same thing that the townier people wanted, there’s no deepwolf angle i feel to his play? to me i think he’s just apathetic following recent other games and is like “okay get it over with”

tanner only has points because yesterday i had a moment where i thought it was tanner/flea after pooky brought it up and i spent 10 minutes wondering if their walls were theatre but then i felt dumb
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4343 (isolation #422) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also clidd likes the same solve so he gets less Baddie Points for that
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4344 (isolation #423) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i feel it’s hard to analyze a solve that includes flea because flea won’t talk about what faes really thinking :< like i guess fae has but it’s not... helpful
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4345 (isolation #424) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:30 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i also do feel better going out before tanner because if i’m right this handicaps scum!flea from changing up what fae thinks/being able to engage the game from a new perspective and keeps fae locked where they are so theres less time to do damage control
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4346 (isolation #425) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

chara itself said it couldn’t keep up as scum and i feel it was way more active d1 @_@ i know charas sick though
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4347 (isolation #426) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

@chara i love you i think you’re scum please come talk to me about pokemon again so i can pretend this isn’t happening
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4348 (isolation #427) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1859, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.21

[4] Satoru Nakata:
Infinity 324, Chara, clidd, Amy Dunne
[3] Ircher:
PookyTheMagicalBear, Robert M Hunter, Morning Tweet
[3] Infinity 324:
Tanner, Ydrasse, NorwegianboyEE
[1] Morning Tweet:
Satoru Nakata

[2] Not Voting:
Ircher, Flea The Magician

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-07 18:10:20).

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 1975, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 1.22

[5] Infinity 324:
Tanner, Ydrasse, NorwegianboyEE, Amy Dunne, Ircher
[3] Ircher:
[3] Satoru Nakata:
Infinity 324, Chara, clidd
[1] Morning Tweet:
Satoru Nakata
[1] Tanner:
Flea The Magician

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 2050, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 1.23

[6] Infinity 324:
Tanner, Ydrasse, NorwegianboyEE, Amy Dunne, Ircher, Chara
[3] Ircher:
[2] Satoru Nakata:
Infinity 324, clidd
[1] Morning Tweet:
Satoru Nakata
[1] Tanner:
Flea The Magician

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 2094, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.24
(FINAL)

[7] Infinity 324:
Tanner, Ydrasse, NorwegianboyEE, Amy Dunne, Ircher, Chara, clidd
HAMMER

[3] Ircher:
[2] Satoru Nakata:
Infinity 324, Flea The Magician
[1] Morning Tweet:
Satoru Nakata

With 13 alive, it took 7 to sentence.

The deadline was (expired on 2021-07-07 18:10:20).

Joint moderator ISO.
i know amy’s already said this but the chara/clidd votes do feel like they could have been trying to push satoru over infinity
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4349 (isolation #428) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2644, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 2.5
(FINAL)

[6] Robert M Hunter:
Ydrasse, Tanner, Robert M Hunter, Ircher, clidd, PookyTheMagicalBear
HAMMER

[1] Satoru Nakata:
Morning Tweet
[1] Flea The Magician:
Chara
[1] Tanner:
Flea The Magician

[2] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Satoru Nakata

With 11 alive, it took 6 to sentence.

The deadline was (expired on 2021-07-17 20:00:50).

Joint moderator ISO.
d2 vcs aren’t that interesting, clidd on robert as well though... i need to read through his iso next because i don’t remember if he was actually pushing robert, also i feel like depending on when his apathy kicked in he could just be going with whatever’s majority
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4350 (isolation #429) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also chara vanity wagoning flea at the end but i know at least mt voted flea d2
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4351 (isolation #430) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:48 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2644, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 2.5
(FINAL)

[6] Robert M Hunter:
Ydrasse, Tanner, Robert M Hunter, Ircher, clidd, PookyTheMagicalBear
HAMMER

[1] Satoru Nakata:
Morning Tweet
[1] Flea The Magician:
Chara
[1] Tanner:
Flea The Magician

[2] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Satoru Nakata

With 11 alive, it took 6 to sentence.

The deadline was (expired on 2021-07-17 20:00:50).

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 2881, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 3.5
(FINAL)

[6] Satoru Nakata:
Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear, Ydrasse, clidd, Ircher, Satoru Nakata
HAMMER

[1] Tanner:
Flea The Magician
[1] Flea The Magician:
Chara

[2] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Tanner

With 10 alive, it took 6 to sentence.

The deadline was (expired on 2021-07-21 00:49:41).

Joint moderator ISO.
it feels like... chara and flea are in stasis when i look at these vcs
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4352 (isolation #431) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:49 am

Post by Ydrasse »

okay i have to clock in soon but i’ll pop in and out like usual if anyone’s around
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4368 (isolation #432) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

it was that you shaded both me + tweet for having clidd as potential scum (even if it was /polite shade/) and then had this weird blip “clidds just scum” and then kind of rolled back again which idk why you do that?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4370 (isolation #433) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Ydrasse »

take your time :> are you feeling better at all?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4388 (isolation #434) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm fine to keep stick around + going through things until you're ready to send me out but

assuming i'm right don't listen to anything anyone says about tanner because i think if i'm right scum's going to scramble to derail tanner even more if they can :< so just send him out and don't look back on it

i was thinking about this earlier and this is like my dying testament despite my 15 points on him and i don't want to forget this
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4404 (isolation #435) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4393, Tanner wrote:
In post 4388, Ydrasse wrote:i'm fine to keep stick around + going through things until you're ready to send me out but

assuming i'm right don't listen to anything anyone says about tanner because i think if i'm right
scum's going to scramble to derail tanner even more
if they can :< so just send him out and don't look back on it

i was thinking about this earlier and this is like my dying testament
despite my 15 points on him
and i don't want to forget this
what gives you the impression that scum is doing this? i mean, apart from flea doing... flea things.

this is something i also wanted to ask about. i didn't understand your reads i guess? like you said you felt dumb for thinking me/flea were theatre so What Gives
i explained what i was thinking in the wallposts / what i said this morning so after you read them we can talk?

also the 15 points is like, "i did think this thing but it's getting very little weight" so even if it's there i don't believe in that world being what's actually happening and want to like... make sure scum doesn't go back if i go first and see i said that and go "oooh look what she was thinking haha what if"
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4414 (isolation #436) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4407, Tanner wrote:
In post 4345, Ydrasse wrote:i also do feel better going out before tanner because if i’m right this handicaps scum!flea from changing up what fae thinks/being able to engage the game from a new perspective and keeps fae locked where they are so theres less time to do damage control
In post 4388, Ydrasse wrote:assuming i'm right don't listen to anything anyone says about tanner because i think if i'm right scum's going to scramble to derail tanner even more if they can :< so just send him out and don't look back on it
ydra, i looked through them, and the first quote is the only one i was able to find that talks about it. i am... not sure i get it. it seems like you're saying that me flipping now is beneficial to scum (so you wanna go first), and then in the second quote it feels like you're saying that scum *doesn't* want me flipped... yell at me if i'm being stupid, but i don't Get It?
it took me a minute to understand but no i don't think you're stupid. it's me. i'm stupid and bad at communicating

i do think it's better if i go first because (and i'm assuming flea's scum) that means they have less time to recalibrate, BUT tomorrow they can't really... afford to let you go through either, really? because then there's only 1 more flip that we need to win, so in my head it was like "oh my god i need to make sure no one doubts him tomorrow and just lets him go through don't even let anyone talk about anything just GO GO GO".
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4417 (isolation #437) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

imo if flea is scum, flea is currently locked into a position where fae /cannot/ break from what fae's doing? it'd be such a weird break at an arbitrary time if it were before you flipped, so flea cannot re-establish faerself with a new narrative until after you're gone which weakens the standing of any partner flea has

flea /could/ be town and then yeah this sucks but also i don't think that flea really is atp, so /shrug
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4420 (isolation #438) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

oh i thought tanner asked that
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4423 (isolation #439) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4422, Tanner wrote:something about this feels off to me. like, ydra ypu say yourself that flea /could/ be town, don't you think there's any value in potentially seeing what fae does if faer theory is proven wrong early?
not really

it's kind of like saying "well i think this person is super scummy BUT i guess i could give them another day to see if they're towny" imo
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4430 (isolation #440) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4425, Tanner wrote:and like, i still don't get the "scum's gonna scramble to derail tanner *even more*" part, both clidd and chara are voting me right now?
i don't think clidd is thinking much past "let's flip towny people" and chara i think is scum so... yes i think this is a bad idea now and i think tomorrow if i am flipped they're going to scramble to do what they can to discredit you because they can't afford a townflip nearly as much despite it being what flea needs
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4433 (isolation #441) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4426, Chara wrote:
In post 4423, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4422, Tanner wrote:something about this feels off to me. like, ydra ypu say yourself that flea /could/ be town, don't you think there's any value in potentially seeing what fae does if faer theory is proven wrong early?
not really

it's kind of like saying "well i think this person is super scummy BUT i guess i could give them another day to see if they're towny" imo
but it's not... that at all? Flea is staying in the game regardless of whether you or Tanner go first.
yes flea is sticking in the game i know this? lol

flea is, however, given a chance to recalibrate and forge an entirely new narrative of whatever reads fae wants though because fae never shared them this game beyond the yin thing which is shitty to deal with
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4438 (isolation #442) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

me saying "yes there is a chance flea is town in some fucked up world" doesn't mean i believe it

it's the same thing as me giving you 15 points because i had a passing thought
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4439 (isolation #443) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

as a Person i just tend to out things that pass my mind even if they're not things i really think are happening, it's more like, "well i did think this once but overall don't go for it pls"
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4452 (isolation #444) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4445, Tanner wrote:
In post 4430, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4425, Tanner wrote:and like, i still don't get the "scum's gonna scramble to derail tanner *even more*" part, both clidd and chara are voting me right now?
i don't think clidd is thinking much past "let's flip towny people" and chara i think is scum so... yes i think this is a bad idea now and i think tomorrow if i am flipped they're going to scramble to do what they can to discredit you because they can't afford a townflip nearly as much despite it being what flea needs
yeah, and you're saying that scum is trying to derail me today, but chara is obviously pushing me?
i have to go now but i finally get what you're getting at lol

i'll think about it and bbl i think (?)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4495 (isolation #445) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

so uh

i think there was a mod error..?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4496 (isolation #446) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4492, Hectic wrote:The next morning, you find Yin has died from a
heart attack
inside his hut.

A crumpled paper lies inside his hand.

Yin's Origins

Yin was controlled by the scumteam; they had full login access and control over his account. They were required to answer every question that was asked to Yin in a unique and comprehensible fashion, additionally, all questions had to be answered with something that was factually true or false if the question demanded it.

The Nuances of Yin

If a townie ever asks Yin whether he’s controlled by scum/mafia, and 2 mafia have been sentenced, Yin dies and mafia must immediately secretly pick a townie to sentence. If 2 mafia have not been sentenced, mafia must answer this question truthfully, and Yin's eyes turn red.
Once 2 mafia have been sentenced, Yin will die on the start of the next day, with his origins being revealed to town.

The first time a townie asks Yin whether he can grant powers or abilities, Yin immediately desperados that townie, essentially making them conftown. Mafia may not ask Yin whether he is controlled by scum/mafia, or whether or not he can grant powers or abilities.
If either 3 town or 3 mafia have been sentenced, Yin malfunctions and dies, and town are informed of his origins.
am i missing something?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4498 (isolation #447) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

@Hectic: Was Yin revealed on the correct day?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4502 (isolation #448) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Hectic: is it saying that if someone had asked Yin if he was controlled by mafia, then he would die if there were two mafia sentenced but if not it's only when 3 mafia/3 town are?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4518 (isolation #449) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm writing something up

@flea my investment directly correlates to this being a game that started a few months ago before i got into a bad slump (and also being a silent star game because Hectic)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4519 (isolation #450) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

but i am an oracle and what i foresaw came to be
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4530 (isolation #451) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4524, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:chara is scum we just win if we dont let chara leave dont @me
poggers with me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4542 (isolation #452) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 117, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh, that's interesting. Yin's profile picture changed from what it was before. It was a different anime guy before.
In post 119, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 117, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh, that's interesting. Yin's profile picture changed from what it was before. It was a different anime guy before.
To clarify, different from what it was when the game began earlier today.
okay so apparently you can't search 'yin' in the search thing for the thread alone which is annoying but i found what i was looking for with this

reverse image searching for yin's current avatar shows that it's kaito(u) kid/kaito kuroba. he's a character in detective conan and magic kaito per his wiki page, detective conan is a well known series that has both an anime and a manga

so, i'm going to assume that scum didn't build the character and arbitrarily pick an avatar, but had familiarity with the character and chose his persona for yin

Kaitou Kid is a compulsive trickster who is drawn to any challenge just for the sheer thrill of overcoming all hazards in the end. Kid is infamous for having a rather overconfident (close to the point of arrogance) attitude, always preferring to create as big a bang as possible. He loves nothing more than leading the police in wild goose chases, letting them get within a hair's breadth of catching him, before exiting one way or another.

sounds like yin, yeah?

so, going through everyone alive's posts on mafscum:

flea

- no results for conan
- the results for detective are related to the mafia role
- no results for 'case closed' which is the english release's name
- no results for kaitou/kaito
- flea watches both anime + manga looking through fae's posts
- 'lupin' gives nothing either (it's a crossover movie based on wikipedia with conan?)

clidd

- no results for conan
- the results for detective are either mafia/non related to detective conan but used a bit more
- case closed brings a few results but the only time he's ever said it like 'case closed' is here
- clidd watches anime, unsure about manga
- lupin gives nothing either

chara

- no results for conan
- detective brings back results not related to conan, but not related to mafia roles
- no results for case closed
- several results for kaito, but they're all for another player. kaitou brings back this result talking about kaitou joker. poking around on google some it doesn't look like there's any official crossover/merch/etc that directly links kaitou joker to detective conan/kaito kid except that it does bring back some fan results for crossover between the series in a fandom setting
- lupin gives nothing

ydrasse

- no results for conan
- one result for detective not related to detective conan
- case closed has no results
- lupin gives nothing
- this is cheating but i also would literally rather die than watch detective conan or read it and i wish i could post the receipts of me freely admitting to this

i could go through the dead scum but off the top of my head i'm almost positive satoru would not have seen/watched it and skimming infinity fast she doesn't seem to know anything about it/mention the series so

ta-da
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4543 (isolation #453) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i have never done so much reference work for a fucking post in my life
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4545 (isolation #454) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

my conclusions should be clear given the ancient signal of poggers
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4546 (isolation #455) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4544, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4540, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:proper drunks have to be town right
I miss being able to drink 1l vodka and 2l orange juice in a night... those were good days...
where's the red bull
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4548 (isolation #456) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

vodka + redbull + orange juice + watermelon juice as a treat fucking hits
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4551 (isolation #457) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4547, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ydra i have no idea what you just typed

this is all you need to know
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4553 (isolation #458) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4542, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 119, Morning Tweet wrote:
To clarify, different from what it was when the game began earlier today.
okay so apparently you can't search 'yin' in the search thing for the thread alone which is annoying but i found what i was looking for with this

reverse image searching for yin's current avatar shows that it's kaito(u) kid/kaito kuroba. he's a character in detective conan and magic kaito per his wiki page, detective conan is a well known series that has both an anime and a manga

so, i'm going to assume that scum didn't build the character and arbitrarily pick an avatar, but had familiarity with the character and chose his persona for yin

Kaitou Kid is a compulsive trickster who is drawn to any challenge just for the sheer thrill of overcoming all hazards in the end. Kid is infamous for having a rather overconfident (close to the point of arrogance) attitude, always preferring to create as big a bang as possible. He loves nothing more than leading the police in wild goose chases, letting them get within a hair's breadth of catching him, before exiting one way or another.

sounds like yin, yeah?

so, going through everyone alive's posts on mafscum:

flea

- no results for conan
- the results for detective are related to the mafia role
- no results for 'case closed' which is the english release's name
- flea watches both anime + manga looking through fae's posts
- 'lupin' gives nothing either (it's a crossover movie based on wikipedia with conan?)

clidd

- no results for conan
- the results for detective are either mafia/non related to detective conan but used a bit more
- case closed brings a few results but the only time he's ever said it like 'case closed' is here
- clidd watches anime, unsure about manga
- lupin gives nothing either

chara

- no results for conan
- detective brings back results not related to conan, but not related to mafia roles
- no results for case closed
- several results for kaito, but they're all for another player. kaitou brings back this result talking about kaitou joker. poking around on google some it doesn't look like there's any official crossover/merch/etc that directly links kaitou joker to detective conan/kaito kid except that it does bring back some fan results for crossover between the series in a fandom setting
- lupin gives nothing

ydrasse

- no results for conan
- one result for detective not related to detective conan
- case closed has no results
- lupin gives nothing
- this is cheating but i also would literally rather die than watch detective conan or read it and i wish i could post the receipts of me freely admitting to this

i could go through the dead scum but off the top of my head i'm almost positive satoru would not have seen/watched it and skimming infinity fast she doesn't seem to know anything about it/mention the series so

ta-da
acknowledge me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4557 (isolation #459) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm going to shake you like a snow globe unless you tell me you think my post was good
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4561 (isolation #460) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4558, Chara wrote:i have watched most of detective conan. and i got into kaitou joker because i liked the phantom thief style. why don't you like it?
chara ...... *holds hand*
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4563 (isolation #461) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

I JUST CAUGHT CHARA BASED ON ANIME PREFERENCE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4569 (isolation #462) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4566, Chara wrote:
In post 4563, Ydrasse wrote:I JUST CAUGHT CHARA BASED ON ANIME PREFERENCE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME
you're aware people can google things, right.
hmm yes today i have decided to go to google to pick out a random character to play for the entirety of this game and fit the character i need for my agenda this one seems right
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4570 (isolation #463) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4572 (isolation #464) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: ydrasse

i rest my case
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4593 (isolation #465) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'll be around tomorrow but i started feeling exceptionally not good so i just stopped posting.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4648 (isolation #466) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this game feels over

just have one good scumread and elim everyone else
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4652 (isolation #467) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yeah lmao

like also that implies that it was a frame set up on particular people from the start as well which is honestly insane
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4653 (isolation #468) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Ydrasse »

for the criminal thing it just feels like it’s the rule of threes thing except this time it’s four
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4655 (isolation #469) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Ydrasse »

say case closed for me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4657 (isolation #470) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »

clidd

my one worry is that it feels like everyone’s pushing flea to be left out which means faes partner is doing it too which would be frankly suicidal
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4659 (isolation #471) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

idk if it means anything though because at this point fleas reads are pretty stagnant i guess? so it’s not like there’s much to reconsider on even if faes talking about stuff that isn’t yin
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4660 (isolation #472) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4658, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4655, Ydrasse wrote:say case closed for me
You haven’t yet said, who you think is Chara’s buddy.

Saying it’s Chara isn’t case closed because who’s its buddy according to you?

i’ve had chara/flea as a solve for the past like 3 irl days
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4661 (isolation #473) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i know i’m the guy that said DONT LET FLEA GET A FOOTHOLD but here i am
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4664 (isolation #474) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4520, Chara wrote:have you played with scum me, Flea? i was going to say i didn't remember you ever playing with town me either but... i brought up that game myself.

and i do still think you're scum. it is nice to talk to you on a level beyond being completely stonewalled, but this is pretty much how i expected you to act. still, i'll see what comes of your reread.

and your reasons for scumreading clidd would be good to know, too. what you've given sounds more like a comment on his personality, though maybe you didn't mean it that way?
chara thinks flea is scum
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4667 (isolation #475) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Ydrasse »

oh my brain broke

so chara is defending flea now
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4668 (isolation #476) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Ydrasse »

then nvm for my worries if chara is aligning me and clidd
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4670 (isolation #477) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

if you and clidd are both here you can just hammer test me and then unvote
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4671 (isolation #478) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

^ if you wanna do that lmk with some warning because i’m at work

i get pissy when i’m pushed and don’t wanna deal with it tbh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4674 (isolation #479) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

why rush to clear someone...?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4676 (isolation #480) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ahhhh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4677 (isolation #481) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

so the same thing i thought was happening with flea
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4679 (isolation #482) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m fairly convinced by the thing i wrote last night admittedly but i don’t see the case for a town chara?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4680 (isolation #483) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4678, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4674, Ydrasse wrote:why rush to clear someone...?
I’m saying if Chara is scum and it’s buddy is also condemning it, then how does scum win?
no this was at you saying why rush to hammer test and to me it’s so we can have a smaller pool + given that chara has started pushing me i wanted to see how it would flip then because it would have to go back onto flea
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4683 (isolation #484) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

scum could have misplayed but that feels like i’m calling them dumb
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4684 (isolation #485) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4682, clidd wrote:No idea what is going on with scum, but that's their problem.

I'm pretty sure Ydrasse is town so /shrug.
clidd i know you’re not feeling this game but could you give your cases on everyone even if they’re lightweight
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4686 (isolation #486) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Ydrasse »

charas flip on me feels so sharp that i genuinely can’t see the town angle and it felt... irritated in a way that i didn’t expect even if i was suspect of it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4689 (isolation #487) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i think at this point the scum plan is probably to drown us in wifom and pray it works
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4690 (isolation #488) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4688, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4683, Ydrasse wrote:scum could have misplayed but that feels like i’m calling them dumb
And Chara is definitely not dumb.

chara isn’t dumb and is in fact very smart but it also could have went with a meh plan
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4693 (isolation #489) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4692, Chara wrote:
In post 4686, Ydrasse wrote:charas flip on me feels so sharp that i genuinely can’t see the town angle and it felt... irritated in a way that i didn’t expect even if i was suspect of it
why is it surprising that i'm going to wonder that you're scum after you say that i'm scum because i like a certain anime? it doesn't make any sense for me to do that if i was scum and i don't understand how this is your argument.
it does if you didn’t expect someone to actually case you like that?

i had other reasons to think you’re scum but given the similarities in the character feel too much

also knowing that you do like that sort of thing makes it feel like it is you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4694 (isolation #490) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Ydrasse »

wait, wasn’t someone literally reminded of chara from one of yins posts
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4698 (isolation #491) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4639, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:well we know scum controlled yin

and scum!yin told me that there's a scumbag within Pooky/Norwee/Chara.

and that would get town!me to maybe 1v1 vs Chara.

Now I don't see why the scum would do that if Chara and I are both town? It'd be kind of a disaster for them if I went all in on Chara no?

Hence Chara is a baddie.

Yes I was very drunk last night
also there’s stuff like this lmao
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4700 (isolation #492) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4696, Chara wrote:
In post 4689, Ydrasse wrote:i think at this point the scum plan is probably to drown us in wifom and pray it works
like there's no need for the wifom at all. i didn't even think it's a case of scum framing me, i don't really think there's a way you would have just been able to guess i like detective conan, but given this is your angle it does feel like you hoped that by using a character from something you apparently hate you could push it on to me instead.
like if i was scum and wanted to obfuscate things why don't i google some live action detective drama character. or like. batman.
push it onto YOU????

are you sitting here with a straight face telling me you think that i would sit down and write a character all game with these specifications for the sole purpose of pinning it on you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4701 (isolation #493) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like my game plan

“okay guys let’s frame chara with this character that i am going to pick and we’re gonna go all game and then at the end when chara is alive because somehow i’d also know this i’m gonna give it the one two punch with the conan case”

holy shit
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4704 (isolation #494) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4702, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4698, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4639, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:well we know scum controlled yin

and scum!yin told me that there's a scumbag within Pooky/Norwee/Chara.

and that would get town!me to maybe 1v1 vs Chara.

Now I don't see why the scum would do that if Chara and I are both town? It'd be kind of a disaster for them if I went all in on Chara no?

Hence Chara is a baddie.

Yes I was very drunk last night
also there’s stuff like this lmao
How is this even useful though? We know Yin also called Tanner a criminal?
tanner being called scum doesn’t correlate with the situation pooky presented where early game before the true wincon was released, town v town pooky and chara would advance /town/ wincon if they managed to elim the other
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4706 (isolation #495) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4705, Chara wrote:
In post 4701, Ydrasse wrote:like my game plan

“okay guys let’s frame chara with this character that i am going to pick and we’re gonna go all game and then at the end when chara is alive because somehow i’d also know this i’m gonna give it the one two punch with the conan case”

holy shit
i don't think you were trying to frame me
specifically
, i think you just picked a character from a thing you didn't care about thinking that no one would trace it back to you.
“push it onto me” directly implies i would picked the character in the hopes of weaponizing it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4709 (isolation #496) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Ydrasse »

okay i need to stop posting i’m doing the thing where i get stressed when i don’t post but i also have to work so bbl
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4723 (isolation #497) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

the level of absurdity that i called this happening yesterday and it’s actually working is unbelievable and i’m so mad i want to cry lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4728 (isolation #498) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i genuinely don’t know how else to explain to you wifom exists even if you have scum going so /calmly/ oh i wouldn’t need wifom don’t worry

scums bussing yes it’s shitty strategy but they are and then tomorrow they’ll just flip what they’re doing onto someone else
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4729 (isolation #499) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Ydrasse »

whatever i keep looking at this stupid game when i should be working
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4732 (isolation #500) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yes
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4733 (isolation #501) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

okay i really don’t want to have a fit at work

chara i don’t see how you aren’t scum and your towncase didn’t work for me

what am i missing on you. how is it flea/clidd

i’m probably not going to post tonigjt because this is tucking agonizing
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4840 (isolation #502) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

wack
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4849 (isolation #503) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

sweet freedom
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4897 (isolation #504) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i like fairy and normal type pokemon
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4901 (isolation #505) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i would be a fairy/normal type if i was a pokemon
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4904 (isolation #506) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

grass/poison was a good typing/deck when i tried the card game

honestly as long as i have fairy i dont care
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4907 (isolation #507) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

when i was a kid i had a yugioh gba game but i was a stupid kid and couldn beat the first battle because id idnt know how it worked
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4913 (isolation #508) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

id have altslipped by now
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4916 (isolation #509) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i still cant live down tarot mafia though
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4919 (isolation #510) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

epic
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4922 (isolation #511) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

aha... no not at all aha....
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4923 (isolation #512) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

imagine only getting to say hi before you reveal your account

couldnt be me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4929 (isolation #513) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

UNVOTE:
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4934 (isolation #514) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4935 (isolation #515) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4933, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4929, Ydrasse wrote:UNVOTE:
???
i want to hammer mself to feel powerful
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4952 (isolation #516) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i was this is true
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4998 (isolation #517) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i have nothing else to add so

VOTE: ydrasse

i’m setting myself free
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5000 (isolation #518) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

pooky i love you but you have a worse read rate on me than unwnd
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5002 (isolation #519) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

<3
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5003 (isolation #520) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m just glad i got to hammer myself
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5293 (isolation #521) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Ydrasse »

WOOF

i have a lot of thoughts about this game, but it was deeply deeply fun to play. i love openwolfing so much.

thank you to the best scum team in the world i had a great time with them. :> ty to town too for making it a really fun fight until the end.

ty to the mods for running a great game as well

<3
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5308 (isolation #522) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 5305, Chara wrote:that was a joke, we did target him.

and yeah, if we'd known we only had one nightkill target the whole game, would not have picked Norwee. he seemed a good idea but there was a lot of information about the setup the scumteam didn't have. we didn't know about the bomb or about the masonizing until we were given those decisions.
^

we basically went into this game knowing "hey, two of you need to die and then two of you need to get out, also here's some npcs and here are some bad questions that you don't want town to ask" :>
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5309 (isolation #523) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Ydrasse »

THE IRCHER DETONATION POST TOOK A YEAR OFF MY LIFE
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5310 (isolation #524) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Ydrasse »

pov chara: "hey i cant do this right now"

ydrasse is playing wow seeing the votes start stacking she's in a dungeon she panics and leaves the dungeon and takes the 15 minute deserter queue and is like oh my god im going to ALTSLIP spends 10 minutes agonizing over her word choice and how yin would talk and all the weird little errors he would have (chara is a genius) and then she stares at "yin" to make sure shes on the right account for another 5 minutes and then she posts about it and screams in the pt
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5311 (isolation #525) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:52 am