Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4625 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4622, clidd wrote:I still think it's Chara/Flea, but wouldn't mind seeing how far you go with this theory (we have plenty of time).
I don’t know why anyone is suddenly tr Flea and fae really didn’t sound terribly shocked at Tanner flip but yeah, if Chara is scum, it can only be scum with Flea.

I really find a you/Chara team unlikely.

But it just seems so convenient that Tanner and Chara were both criminals who Flea was hardpushing and suddenly lo and behold, we fibd out that Chara intentionally implicated itself with flavour but here’s the thing, why would scum!Chara even choose a flavour that could so easily be used to implicate it?

Like if I’m scum here, I make sure to choose a flavour no one would ever associate with me or plan on getting sentenced BEFORE it ever gets exposed, so why does scum!Chara do this?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i was just joking

that was a reaction test
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:22 pm

im sober now get ready to get rekt scumbagz
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:40 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 4620, Amy Dunne wrote:So, this is why Pooky was IC’d > Tanner to frame Chara because scum!Chara would be far more likely to IC Tanner but scum needed to frame Chara, so needed to wait for another flip first.
So you're tellin me scum put that put leg work into that character specifically to frame Chara?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:44 am

In post 4625, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4622, clidd wrote:I still think it's Chara/Flea, but wouldn't mind seeing how far you go with this theory (we have plenty of time).
I don’t know why anyone is suddenly tr Flea and fae really didn’t sound terribly shocked at Tanner flip but yeah, if Chara is scum, it can only be scum with Flea.

But it just seems so convenient that Tanner and Chara were both criminals who Flea was hardpushing and suddenly lo and behold, we fibd out that Chara intentionally implicated itself with flavour but here’s the thing, why would scum!Chara even choose a flavour that could so easily be used to implicate it?

Like if I’m scum here, I make sure to choose a flavour no one would ever associate with me or plan on getting sentenced BEFORE it ever gets exposed, so why does scum!Chara do this?

I mean if we're going full tinfoil...

There's no way in hell scum don't use Yin to try and setup a deepwolf. This is what I would do, but with about 1000% more subtlety.
Set up the two to yeet as criminal, evict the townie when its time to void townies, than as the last one on the list peeps would probably pass me over or even biastown me.
Also I was shocked, I was also hyper as fuck at the time. But I also said I would immediately drop all the mech when I was proven wrong, so you were prepared as you were actually paying attention to me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:46 am

Chara is now a WIFOM issue, and I'd rather drink that one later.
For today, Ydrasse.

Then when she flips green, I have the solve.
If she flips red, I'm down to 50/50 where I'm actually going to have either beat them both with a stick or just let them argue with each other.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:18 am

lol flavor framed what
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:18 am

this game is wild
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:01 am

Post by clidd »

Hum, sorry, I have trouble seeing town!Chara here based only on that. On a tonal level, Chara sounded extremely fake on yesterday's eod and also going into the present day.

Ydrasse has been more towny comparatively and the way she approached a specific angle to read my apathy as ai would be too toxic for scum!Ydrasse (as she would be manipulating my read on her using a personal problem of mine, which I don't think scum!she would be able to do and really don't have a reason to). Occam's razor says that town!Ydrasse explored something that probably scum!Ydrasse would ignore, as re-evaluating me is suicidal for scum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:14 am

Post by clidd »

Another problem with the speculation is that it enters wifom territory. In the same way that Town!Chara could be interpreted as being incriminated, scum could also have created this idea to suggest incompatibility of scum!Chara with the scumteam. I don't find it so suggestive compared to play.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:17 am

Post by clidd »

Of course, Chara is less obvscum than Flea, but for town!Chara to exist scum!Ydrasse needs to be visible to the eye (which isn't imo).
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:19 am

Clidd you're talking a lot but there's no solve, just process.

Name your team and why.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:20 am

Post by clidd »

I also don't think the sense of *fake/manufactured* I've been feeling from its posting is just in my head, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:21 am

Post by clidd »

What do you think, @Pooky?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:43 am

well we know scum controlled yin

and scum!yin told me that there's a scumbag within Pooky/Norwee/Chara.

and that would get town!me to maybe 1v1 vs Chara.

Now I don't see why the scum would do that if Chara and I are both town? It'd be kind of a disaster for them if I went all in on Chara no?

Hence Chara is a baddie.

Yes I was very drunk last night
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:54 am

In post 4639, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:well we know scum controlled yin

Now I don't see why the scum would do that if Chara and I are both town? It'd be kind of a disaster for them if I went all in on Chara no?

Hence Chara is a baddie.

This is part of the wifom I'm wanting to leave for later, and I shall be drinking it whole when the time comes.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4627, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im sober now get ready to get rekt scumbagz
Do me a favour please? Next time you’re drunk, disconnect you’re internet.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4628, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4620, Amy Dunne wrote:So, this is why Pooky was IC’d > Tanner to frame Chara because scum!Chara would be far more likely to IC Tanner but scum needed to frame Chara, so needed to wait for another flip first.
So you're tellin me scum put that put leg work into that character specifically to frame Chara?
Disregard what I said, Pooky had me so rattled with the sudden hammer and then seejng Ydra at E-1 made me fear history would repeat itself.

I still want to yeet Ydrasee but NOT yet. Unfortunately we can’t get Tanner’s thoughts anymore. :(

So, we’ll have to make do.

I think it’s probably Chara/you and I overthought everything,

But why does Chara make itself a criminal that’s what I don’t get?

But I don’t 100% rule out a possible frame but ngl that does look pretty damning for Chara. I wqs afraid that this might happen although I still think Tanner was 100% the cofrect yeet - even if we missed out on another 4 days.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4629, Flea The Magician wrote:

I mean if we're going full tinfoil...

There's no way in hell scum don't use Yin to try and setup a deepwolf. This is what I would do, but with about 1000% more subtlety.
Set up the two to yeet as criminal, evict the townie when its time to void townies, than as the last one on the list peeps would probably pass me over or even biastown me.
Also I was shocked, I was also hyper as fuck at the time. But I also said I would immediately drop all the mech when I was proven wrong, so you were prepared as you were actually paying attention to me.
You do sound better today but I really hated your deathtunnel on Tanner. I would probably feel a lot better about you if you had even once tried to reassess him. He became increasingly obvious bleeding obvtown as the game went on and you despite that, persisted in egregiously misrepping him.

I was initially sus on him too but it became beyond obvious that my initial suspicious were incorrect.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4631, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol flavor framed what
NM, I was so rattled last night, I couldn’t think straight.

I was freaking out you were going to do another quickhammer and that made it hard to think clearly about anything.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4633, clidd wrote:

Hum, sorry, I have trouble seeing town!Chara here based only on that. On a tonal level, Chara sounded extremely fake on yesterday's eod and also going into the present day.

Ydrasse has been more towny comparatively and the way she approached a specific angle to read my apathy as ai would be too toxic for scum!Ydrasse (as she would be manipulating my read on her using a personal problem of mine, which I don't think scum!she would be able to do and really don't have a reason to). Occam's razor says that town!Ydrasse explored something that probably scum!Ydrasse would ignore, as re-evaluating me is suicidal for scum.
I was too freaked out to think clearly last night and then I conked out due to a really bad migraine. Pooky was dtunk but somehow I was the one with the hangover.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

What bothers me the most about Chara, is it saying it wants Tanner yeeted to reassess Flea while claiming to tr Ydrasse and boom, next day, it flips its read on both of them.

Chara obviously knew it could never push Tanner, so that’s probably why it pushed Tanner so hard for the lim.

So rn, I would probably do Ydra - Clidd.

Clidd’s play hasn’t seemed particularly agenday at all to me.

I mean Chara’s main expressed reason for pushing so hard for Tanner was presumably to force Flea to do something else.

It kind’ve reads coordinated to get Tanner yeeted asap.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4639, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:well we know scum controlled yin

Hence Chara is a baddie.

We also know Yin lied about Tanner, so I don’t know how helpful that is?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this game feels over

just have one good scumread and elim everyone else
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

So I just don’t know if I buy Chara’s sudden 180 on Ydra/Flea. It was just way too fast and convenient.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”