Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Tanner »

ydra, i don't think i have anyhing for you to answer that's like "quick n easy question that gets done in a minute"

like mostly the way you've been pushing me with citing mindmeld / samebrain / don't think he's inside scumrange / etc. but i think pooky has made a few good points in that we haven't exactly been samebraining the whole game. which is why i wanted to hear you elaborate on your read on me / where and how it's been changing because i don't think you've given an actually elaborate answer to that (if you did link me because i missed it)
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Tanner »

actually in a flea/ydra world, ydra getting yeeted now in this gamestate is kind of probably not a good thing...? oh how lovely would it be to have actual content to be able to read flea on
your eyes on the city.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 4099, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4098, Flea The Magician wrote:oh and for the record ydrasse, you are obvious town here for me.
Your approach this game just has the purest townie vibes.
...okay like, if you think im town

you should assume im asking you in good faith to explain why so i can sort /you/? because if youre town i cant read your mind and figure that out from the yin stuff, it doesnt work for me
Thing is I've no energy for talking in circles when i've already explained my position and so far it's justified.

I have answered all but my tradmaf reads, which honestly match my solve as given by yin regardless.
Chara and Tanner have been doing but busywork and Tanners read shift on you is just beautiful.

Yin stopped answering questions btw. Dunno if people noticed.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:35 am

In post 4102, Tanner wrote:actually in a flea/ydra world, ydra getting yeeted now in this gamestate is kind of probably not a good thing...? oh how lovely would it be to have actual content to be able to read flea on
So who is my partner, exactly? Clidd or Ydrasse?

Also. *points at ISO*

oh look... content...
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Tanner »

yin
, how many criminals in yin/yang/hectic?
your eyes on the city.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:37 am

In post 4105, Tanner wrote:
yin
I love when the evidence presents itself...
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 4104, Flea The Magician wrote:So who is my partner, exactly? Clidd or Ydrasse?

Also. *points at ISO*

oh look... content...
"you don't have a complete and confident solve yet?"

"look at me tunnelling mech for 379 posts, content!"

pedit: 380*
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 4106, Flea The Magician wrote:
yin
evidence of what?
your eyes on the city.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:38 am

In post 4107, Tanner wrote:
In post 4104, Flea The Magician wrote:So who is my partner, exactly? Clidd or Ydrasse?

Also. *points at ISO*

oh look... content...
"you don't have a complete and confident solve yet?"

"look at me tunnelling mech for 379 posts, content!"

pedit: 380*

I love when the evidence presents itself.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Chara »

@Ydrasse - i'd still like your answer re: your read on me, but no rush because my "mildly sick" has progressed to "incredibly sick". hope you're all doing good.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:40 am

In post 4108, Tanner wrote:
In post 4106, Flea The Magician wrote:
yin
evidence of what?
Instead of asking something to potentially determine how truthful Yin is that can and will be answered, you ask this, which won't get answered either way.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:42 am

Post by clidd »

Ok, my curiosity has dissipated. Flea started getting ridiculous

VOTE: Tanner
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Tanner »

what am i supposed to ask? hasn't he already handwaved away questions like "are you evil?" and "what are criminals?"?

and also nothing is stopping you from asking whatever you think will be the most helpful for convincing the rest of us, so...
your eyes on the city.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:44 am

In post 4113, Tanner wrote:what am i supposed to ask? hasn't he already handwaved away questions like "are you evil?" and "what are criminals?"?

and also nothing is stopping you from asking whatever you think will be the most helpful for convincing the rest of us, so...
No, but honestly seeing as I'm so tunnelled on mech I figure I'd get nothing from it even with an answer.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:45 am

Already said I'm zero efforting anyway. And I ain't falling into the glimmer of hope to actually try.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:45 am

Post by clidd »

@Pooky @Amy

Hypothetically speaking, who would be more likely to be scum for you (in a town!clidd world) between Ydrasse and Chara?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

@tanner

i didn't start off townreading you and your read at me at the start of the game was shitty and i even pointed that out in /; at this point in the game i wasn't really doing anything but you trying to frame me voting someone for having fun felt dumb (), because i did not think anything at that point in my game was remotely close to solving, and even if it was tongue-in-cheek, i think best conveys the feelings i had towards you at that point (skepticism and irritation)

i pointed out that was something i thought was towny from you which like, is dumb of all the things that i could interact with given you had outed a decent amount of stuff at that time but it felt like... a surprising amount of confidence from scum!tanner given the way i perceive you in my head would be more nervous/unhappy with being scum. i know that that's something easily fakeable but to me (and this is mean maybe? sorry) i do see you like a hand-wringing woe is me sort of scum player who like, even on an alt doesnt just come out and post something like that at all when you don't have to even acknowledge it imo? like if i'm scum i'm just ignoring that sort of post because it's obvious that no one wants to die. that and i think at that point i had mentally went "yeah, i can't really blame him for not liking me being boring" () but i wasn't willing to try harder until i wanted to/reach this... level of coherency?

the first time we like, actually 'mindmelded' i think was over infinity sounding weird which... she did to me, and having hindsight now i think she was intentionally trying to make a bad/faulty meta comparison? idk if that makes sense lol but you were the only other person who also went "hmm" over her. like mt + pooky interacted with her read but it wasn't really seen in an AI sense to anyone else but you which made me feel less insane because i wasn't just reading too much into what someone else was saying. retrospect again you /could/ have been scum egging me on but honestly it's relieving when someone agrees with me, even over something small because i don't always have a lot of faith in what i think in games unless someone else is going along with it which is when i start going "okay let's DO THIS."

and also the ircher wagon uh, you actually backed up how i felt about him? like, even if we weren't expressing it the same way i very much thought ircher wasn't being scummy and you were like, "no this feels like it was on town." (in the area), which was also something i appreciated a lot because i was getting frustrated with people not like... listening to me i guess and then the chara vote that pissed me off after kind of made me go back mentally like "fuck these people at least i have one person in my field". even if you didn't think i was town at the time like... we had the same things going on. which is also part of why i was pissy about you not being able to see that i was town immediately because to me we were trying to do the same things and for some reason you didnt get it and i felt like you knew what town me looks like? but also if you were pushing things that i was also confident in i have no reason to doubt you in return early on because like, we'll get there eventually with reads if something's fucked? idk if that was me being gassed up because i felt good and a return to fey's Sheer Correct Energy but i didn't feel the need to reconsider you being like, a decent townread d1. also going back and seeing the consistency that you were pushing robert with feels like... reassuring in the present even if id on't need it now, posts like 796 are actively against wincon unless you feel a need to set yourself up perfectly for this point which i don't think anyone actually does honestly? which sounds dumb but it's a lot of work to put in//a long investment that might end up fucking you over.

you did lose me for a while in the robert area v satoru area but i just didn't agree at the moment, there were times where i went like "what is he doing" and i wasn't like, 100% sold but i felt good about you still? your actions didn't feel like they added up to something scum wanted to do because you were kind of like, a bit all over the place and the robert thing was going on too and it didn't make sense for you to scream about that compared to other stuff you could have been doing like letting the ircher wagon just go through and not make people pay attention to you (which i don't think you'd want as scum because as town you admit that you're fairly obvious town) but you sort of like. idk. over time it also did become easier because i felt a little bit of the 'tanner' persona drop which helped me because i rely on tonal familiarity a lot when im trying to solve things (see: ircher not being a Friendly Agenda-Driven Dude)

and then infinity flipped scum at the end and that's d1. going through all of this was tiring so i'll save the rest for later probably but, i hope that you can understand that at least the core of how i've read you + the samebrain things to some degree. the end of this is a bit of a mess but trying to reconstruct exactly what i would have felt weeks ago also feels like a jigsaw puzzle with a third of the pieces missing anyways, i can elaborate more later if i feel up to it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4110, Chara wrote:@Ydrasse - i'd still like your answer re: your read on me, but no rush because my "mildly sick" has progressed to "incredibly sick". hope you're all doing good.
Soon.

(tonight/tmrw if work doesn't kill me but i am worn otu)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:09 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I'm fine with tanner first and but I want dats to get a chance to say everything he wants to say.

this game is a lot harder now :>

but thats fun ^_^
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:09 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

hope you are feeling better Ydra! <3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i am GETTING THERE
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

with recent events clidd's behavior could come from town
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Tanner »

that sure is a wall - thank you ydra, i don't have the time right now as i'm about to leave the house but will give it a proper read and thought in a few
In post 4119, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm fine with tanner first and but I want dats to get a chance to say everything he wants to say.
knowing my accuracy, you probably just wanna do the opposite of everything i say x_x

i will give the game another look and see if the new info changes anything for me (and read through ydrasse's post)
your eyes on the city.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4072, pj harvey dent wrote:
As the sun rises, Yin and Yang can be seen whispering to one another. Before long they are pointing towards PookyTheMagicalBear.

PookyTheMagicalBear is now masons with Yang and Amy Dunne. PookyTheMagicalBear is confirmed to be town and can no longer be sentenced.
So this is scum’s plan. Every night that will prevent a townie from being sentenced. :/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”