Townie

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:59 am

Post by pj harvey dent »

Votecount 5.2

[1] Tanner:
clidd

[6] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse, PookyTheMagicalBear, Chara, Tanner, Flea The Magician

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-08-01 12:00:12).

Joint moderator ISO.

moderator note: this votecount was originally posted from the incorrect account (shiki)
Last edited by pj harvey dent on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4248, Tanner wrote:
In post 4245, Ydrasse wrote:the clidd being a traditional player is something that i was thinking about too for the norwee nk because that feels like a very baseline “this person pushed out scum; scum kills them because they are town from the push they made” without thinking about the revealed wincon and is like, normal maf
if i had to guess, i *think* norwee got killed because he was never getting yeeted (which means he probably survives to this phase) and he's also pretty good at spewing himself town, despite the position on the infinity wagon?
i think that’s the conclusion i end up at too instead of *waves hands wildly at my whiteboard*, he was towny and that sort of cred i think is hard to get rid of even with a flip because he’s like... norwee
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Tanner »

re 4248: do you think that's + or -partner for them? because i imagine the two surivivng scum want to be properly distanced coming into Stage Two, if they want for both of them to get out. which is mainly why i'm looking at flea/chara and flea/clidd, they seem like the most... antagnoitst-y pairs right now. (if you ignore me/flea, since i'm like blatantly town here.)
your eyes on the city.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Ydrasse »

for who, flea/chara or flea/clidd?

also i’ll be back on my lunch break
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Tanner »

i guess i'm also concerned about yesterday, both flea and chara doing the "ok i'm fine with never getting sentenced, i need to find the other 4 town" thing. but that's a long looong road for flea/chara if that's their tactic.

pedit: flea/chara. no worries, we can talk later, i still need your response to anyway.
your eyes on the city.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

is it as long you think if they knew about the masons happening/etc? they have reason to push on themselves today in a way that looks natural

and i haven’t forgotten but i also feel like i am at work in this thread and the things i have to reply to are emails i ignore for like 2 days before half heartedly apologize for okay bbl
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 4252, Tanner wrote:antagnoitst-y
antagonist-y*

i butchered that lmao
your eyes on the city.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:14 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

what if its Tanner/Flea :O
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Tanner »

pooky pls
your eyes on the city.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Ydrasse »

!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:36 am

maybe we leave flea/tanner for last

has to be at least one baddy in the two of them right? this can't be T/T
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Tanner »

pooky if you're trying to get a reaction out of me, i'd appreciate you if like, didn't

if the final yeet of the game comes down to be a 1v1 btwn me and scum!flea i am seriously going to be pissed
your eyes on the city.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:49 am

would you feel ok about betting the game on scumflea tanner?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Tanner »

no

i've learned that town's ability to Do Insane Things is infinite, and from the vibe i get from flea, faer tunnel is not outside faer townrange so no, no i would not
your eyes on the city.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 4241, Tanner wrote:i told myself i wasn't gonna but here i am anyway
In post 4237, Flea The Magician wrote:Suddenly started to SR Ydrasse and retracting the SR of Chara?
Sus.

Trying to case me as best as possible so I don't get yeet when I didn't want to be yeet?
Sus.
except this doesn't make sense. like, let's think about this, i'm scum that is next in like to get yeeted. if i (1) get yeeted today, i'm flipping scum, and nobody is listening to anything i said in my last few days. like, you could argue i lowered my ydrasse townread or stopped scumreading chara "for the wifom", but literally everything i do in that case is gonna be wifom anyway. and if i (2) get conftown'ed by not hammering myself, but then i start pushing for chara, and then it flips red... i'm literally gamethrowing because i'd spend the last two day phases screaming how i don't want to be in this game. and suddenly going "nvm i actually do wanna play, let's spare chara!!", like? either i'm a brilliant scum mastermind who planned the whole game in advance or i'm an idiot who didn't realize that going "i hate this game, nvm i actually don't let's spare scum" would look god awful for me. but you can't have it both ways.

and again, this doesn't make sense because of the same reasons. if i ascend today and i flip red, who tf will give a shit about me casing you? in fact, amy already said she doesn't think we're scum/scum. what's the problem here? unless this is a point of "tanner is scum wasting time on casing me when i said it's pointless"... and i keep doing that when conftown has said she's annoyed by it? also that implies i'm doing nothing else, which like. lol. okay.

was i ever even scumreading chara? i thought earlier her interactions with infinity looked like partner unwilling to bus, but uh. that doesn't hold water anymore.
You realise I was talking about Tanner, right? I'm going to assume this is from Tanners PoV.
1) get yeeted today, i'm flipping scum, and nobody is listening to anything i said in my last few days. like, you could argue i lowered my ydrasse townread or stopped scumreading chara "for the wifom", but literally everything i do in that case is gonna be wifom anyway. and if i
Doesn't matter, I'm already discredited enough that Amy has decided I never get flipped, to me that now indicates game over as all town needs to be yeet. reads need to adjust and they need to appear natural to give scum the optimal escape, this means leaning on the towncred of one to try and slowly shift reads on the other. It's not WIFOM, its configuring the win. All scum or all town need to be eliminated, so from scum I need to be discredited as much as possible to keep me in the pit and increase their chances. That's why both Tanner and Chara scumcased me. Because I'm the lowest bar.
(Fun Fact: Absolutely nobody at all is supporting me and my thinking at this point and I'm discredited enough that even though I'm 100% correct nobody cares and NOBODY'S LISTENIN!)
How do you deal with WIFOM? You drink.
(2) get conftown'ed by not hammering myself, but then i start pushing for chara, and then it flips red... i'm literally gamethrowing because i'd spend the last two day phases screaming how i don't want to be in this game. and suddenly going "nvm i actually do wanna play, let's spare chara!!", like? either i'm a brilliant scum mastermind who planned the whole game in advance or i'm an idiot who didn't realize that going "i hate this game, nvm i actually don't let's spare scum" would look god awful for me. but you can't have it both ways.
Hammer test means absolutely nothing. You are not conftown just for passing a hammer test. That's frankly stupid.
Why?
Because "Oh yay I'm conftown now let me set up wifom." which just screws people over because they're scared of the poison.
You realise Tanner went from "I'm good" to "I'm a celebrity get me out of here!! NAO!" in a blink and is literally just trying to climb out the pit with as much credit as possible?
Like how do you lot not see this?
This is a panicked scum. This is a plan falling apart because I'm not dropping this. Because they know the evidence is just going to keep piling up to support me. The Flavour supports me, the core mech of the game supports me and we got damned lucky Pooky asking about the criminal question when they did.
Fuckin Chara's lookin better rn. At least it's keepin it's chill.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4181, Tanner wrote:i'm reading that ydra wall and i'm like
both scum and town on her again
why
In post 4117, Ydrasse wrote:given the way i perceive you in my head would be more nervous/unhappy with being scum. i know that that's something easily fakeable but to me (and this is mean maybe? sorry) i do see you like a hand-wringing woe is me sort of scum player who like, even on an alt doesnt just come out and post something like that at all when you don't have to even acknowledge it imo?
this part kind of confuses me - where did you get that vibe about me? or rather, i don't have a feeling myself that i was giving off that vibe in 2175, so i'm curious where is this coming from?
In post 4117, Ydrasse wrote:you did lose me for a while in the robert area v satoru area but i just didn't agree at the moment, there were times where i went like "what is he doing" and i wasn't like, 100% sold but i felt good about you still? your actions didn't feel like they added up to something scum wanted to do because you were kind of like, a bit all over the place and the robert thing was going on too and it didn't make sense for you to scream about that compared to other stuff you could have been doing like letting the ircher wagon just go through
you uh. totally lost me here.
In post 4117, Ydrasse wrote:because i rely on tonal familiarity a lot when im trying to solve things
this sounded fine until it didn't - do you think you have a good grasp on the tonal differences between scum! and town!me?
the best way i can describe how i work/recall people is i have mental models of them that i build and at times they’re wrong/incorrect but despite having them i don’t always... realize they’re wrong? so i’m playing the game based off of incorrect assumptions or beliefs that work out. so for you i was like... relying on a certain i guess maybe caricature of you i had in my head that i felt good about and even when i’m presented with facts that challenge how i think about it i generally like... shrug it off as “well whatever i’m doing is probably still fine”

i do the same thing with hectic where ive never played a real game where was scum but i still believe i can like, pinpoint him when he’s /town/ because of it and then i don’t back down from it even when people are like your reasons are shitty because they make sense to me despite the logic being bad. it works for me tho!

as for the middle part i’m rain checking that until i’m home because i don’t even know what i was saying in it and it’ll be easier then
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:34 am

In post 4241, Tanner wrote:i told myself i wasn't gonna but here i am anyway
In post 4237, Flea The Magician wrote:Suddenly started to SR Ydrasse and retracting the SR of Chara?
Sus.

Trying to case me as best as possible so I don't get yeet when I didn't want to be yeet?
Sus.
except this doesn't make sense. like, let's think about this, i'm scum that is next in like to get yeeted. if i (1) get yeeted today, i'm flipping scum, and nobody is listening to anything i said in my last few days. like, you could argue i lowered my ydrasse townread or stopped scumreading chara "for the wifom", but literally everything i do in that case is gonna be wifom anyway. and if i (2) get conftown'ed by not hammering myself, but then i start pushing for chara, and then it flips red... i'm literally gamethrowing because i'd spend the last two day phases screaming how i don't want to be in this game. and suddenly going "nvm i actually do wanna play, let's spare chara!!", like? either i'm a brilliant scum mastermind who planned the whole game in advance or i'm an idiot who didn't realize that going "i hate this game, nvm i actually don't let's spare scum" would look god awful for me. but you can't have it both ways.

and again, this doesn't make sense because of the same reasons. if i ascend today and i flip red, who tf will give a shit about me casing you? in fact, amy already said she doesn't think we're scum/scum. what's the problem here? unless this is a point of "tanner is scum wasting time on casing me when i said it's pointless"... and i keep doing that when conftown has said she's annoyed by it? also that implies i'm doing nothing else, which like. lol. okay.

was i ever even scumreading chara? i thought earlier her interactions with infinity looked like partner unwilling to bus, but uh. that doesn't hold water anymore.
Hah thought that was Clidd. Ever have one of those days?
I have no idea what sort of headache I have, but it's a scrambler!
Even my headmates are stayin the hell away from it.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Tanner »

are you purposefully missing the point? i'm not arguing that i'd be conftown because of passing up the opportunity to hammer myself. i'm arguing if i (1) passed up an opportunity to hammer myself, then (2) said that i actually want to stay in the game (which would be going against literally everything i've said in the past 2 days) and (3) pushed for yeeting chara before me, who would (by your tunnel) flip scum, that i would effectively be claiming scum.

pedit: lol what flea thought that was clidd? idk gonna post this anyway i wasted 3 minutes typing this
your eyes on the city.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:41 am

See I'm loving all this "Ooo lets look at how they were around Flea"
Shame you didn't do it while I was actually willing to high effort this.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:42 am

In post 4267, Tanner wrote:are you purposefully missing the point? i'm not arguing that i'd be conftown because of passing up the opportunity to hammer myself. i'm arguing if i (1) passed up an opportunity to hammer myself, then (2) said that i actually want to stay in the game (which would be going against literally everything i've said in the past 2 days) and (3) pushed for yeeting chara before me, who would (by your tunnel) flip scum, that i would effectively be claiming scum.

pedit: lol what flea thought that was clidd? idk gonna post this anyway i wasted 3 minutes typing this
Yeah I'm gunna come back to it properly, don't worry.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Ydrasse »

flea... why do you keep posting so much if you’re over this game/not wanting to effort anymore?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:43 am

are you feeling better Ydra?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Ydrasse »

not knocking anything you post because i asked for it lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4271, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:are you feeling better Ydra?
Mostlyish

hand wiggle
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:44 am

thats good :]
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”