[2] Flea The Magician:
Morning Tweet, Chara
[2] Satoru Nakata:
clidd, PookyTheMagicalBear
[1] Tanner:
Flea The Magician

[2] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Satoru Nakata

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-17 20:00:50).

Joint moderator ISO.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2508, Flea The Magician wrote:Actually I was responding to the questions Amy gave and modified them as such to give the answers she was looking for.

Silent Star and heavy mechanical BS.
This is one such instance of heavy mechanical BS and honestly the mechanics will have a big part on the balance of this. We Work out the strength of the mechanic and how it works, we get closer to solving.
Why do you think this? So far there's been no indictator that Yin/Yang are impacting gameplay very much. We did eliminated mafia without their help. You've thought this all game but there's never been any evidence. Maybe you know something i dont about the mechanics?
In post 2523, Flea The Magician wrote:OK I'm caught up.

While I'm no where near outside my wolfrange. scumFlea here would ignore the mech aspect and hardpush away from Yin/Yang.

Scum know the mechanics at play ehre. I'm sure of it.
But why are you so sure of this to the point where you're discarding most normal scumhunting?
In post 2532, Flea The Magician wrote:Amusingly you've taken the exact route I'd take if I was scum here.
Okay, there's a conspiracy to kill Tanner this game. I am astounded at the level of scumreads on him
In post 2543, Robert M Hunter wrote:As I mentioned I am a terrible player, the kind that is more helpful to his faction dead than alive. I'm also and unpopular player stuck in a loop where being the designated day one limbait game after game makes me increasingly disagreeable and unpleasant. Even my honest feelings of frustration are rejected as creepy/slimy/disgusting atE.
I wish you wouldn't feel like you're being targetted because you're "unpopular". You're not! Some people are more susceptible to being eliminated, but that doesnt make them bad or unpleasant players, especially if they're new to the game.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Tanner »

yin
, is there a criminal between Flea, Ydrasse, and Ircher?
your eyes on the city.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2558, Tanner wrote:obvious fakeclaim was obvious. is it bad that there is this one part of me that's saying robert could be town for this? i did see him fakeclaim tracker as a vt once. though that means he's probably capable of doing it as scum as well. and why come clean *now*, as the wagons are shifting away?

pedit: :roll:
No I find it very believable for Robert to be town. I wish i had seen the "fakeclaim PR to draw a kill" idea earlier, makes a lot more sense in retrospect

I mean, unless he hates his life as scum that much too but I seriously doubt he would have had the presence of mind to fakeclaim a PR d1 as scum then fake a self vote out of the game d2 when it doesn't work. Maybe he just hates the game and wants out as scum... i wholly believe if that's true, he would have informed his partners to bus him though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

You also probably dont soft a PR on D1 if your intent is to die D1, i think he would have pulled out a self vote D1 as scum trying to get out. And Robert was definitely miserable D1 too
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh also

VOTE: Nakata

I still don't understand Flea's way of play but that doesn't make faer scum by default of course. I like Ydrasses point that making a fake scumread is way easier on your teammates
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2590, Ircher wrote:Unless fae expands, it seems more like posturing than scumhunting to me. "Reads" like that are easy to hand out.
Absolutely. The strongest thing for Flea is that fae are also doing nothing to advance a scum alignment, beyond maybe hiding in the background and not upsetting the waters much

..except the Tanner votepark, that's kinda a call for attention
In post 2592, Chara wrote:i've seen scum Flea recently who pretty much turned around my scumread on faer via what looked like legit hunting. if Flea didn't do that in Royalty i think it's evidence faer scumgame doesn't always look the same. like a lot of players.
Yup!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Chara »

@Nakata - are you caught up?
In post 2562, Ydrasse wrote:like genuinely my fun has been sapped away 100% from this wooooo let’s goooooo
:<

i feel like flipping Robert may be a necessity but there are other slots i feel like have a better chance of flipping scum. i don't like "lack of scum agenda" as a reason because i think it excuses a lot of scummy play and ignores the idea of scum playing suboptimally as much as town does.

also re: Robert i also don't really want to think this is an ate scum tactic but my threshold for that is not everyone's threshold. the "coming clean" post seems like something scum Robert would not want to do if he's trying to delay his lim, i think scum Robert expects to flip eventually and removing the one thing making keeping him alive mechanically better just makes me think more that this is a town hopelessness rather than some kind of ploy. i'd rather not think it is without further evidence either.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Chara »

the lack of scum agenda thing was about Flea, i'm not sure why it's where it is, i edited the post while writing it and i think i deleted part of it because the conclusion i wanted to have in there is essentially: i don't feel good flipping Robert even if it might be necessary, for this day i'd rather flip a player i think has a better shot of being scum, i still think Flea is a possibility for that though i'd say fae sticking to faer guns on the yin/yang thing and mechanics is net +town for faer. i don't love it though.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2607, Chara wrote:i feel like flipping Robert may be a necessity but there are other slots i feel like have a better chance of flipping scum. i don't like "lack of scum agenda" as a reason because i think it excuses a lot of scummy play and ignores the idea of scum playing suboptimally as much as town does.
I agree. Scum doesn't always play to an agenda, I certainly focus on surviving over having a game plan as scum personally. Also suboptimal scum play happens extremely often

I'm just finding it really hard to get a read on Flea at all
In post 2607, Chara wrote:also re: Robert i also don't really want to think this is an ate scum tactic but my threshold for that is not everyone's threshold. the "coming clean" post seems like something scum Robert would not want to do if he's trying to delay his lim, i think scum Robert expects to flip eventually and removing the one thing making keeping him alive mechanically better just makes me think more that this is a town hopelessness rather than some kind of ploy. i'd rather not think it is without further evidence either.
I'm convinced Robert wants out of this game, i dont think the "not having fun" stuff is an act, it's too real.

And if he does not enjoy this game and knows he typically gets elimed early, im pretty sure he'd have tried to get eliminated D1 rather than fight against it with the soft and all the other stuff D1. I feel like he would have just accepted going out of the game. Have his partners bus too.

And i agree that if Robert's scum it's a very odd thing for him to try and live longer but also remove the one thing that was giving him hope of staying in the game.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:51 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Tweetie are you scum with Robby?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by clidd »

@Pooky

Who do you want between Robert and Nakata?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:35 pm

its kinda hard they're both so scummy rn ~.~

i might be willing to vote Robert just to get Datisi back
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2602, Tanner wrote:
yin
Now this is a damn good question.

And I will eat the lim if it comes back positive.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2606, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2590, Ircher wrote:Unless fae expands, it seems more like posturing than scumhunting to me. "Reads" like that are easy to hand out.
Absolutely. The strongest thing for Flea is that fae are also doing nothing to advance a scum alignment, beyond maybe hiding in the background and not upsetting the waters much

..except the Tanner votepark, that's kinda a call for attention
In post 2592, Chara wrote:i've seen scum Flea recently who pretty much turned around my scumread on faer via what looked like legit hunting. if Flea didn't do that in Royalty i think it's evidence faer scumgame doesn't always look the same. like a lot of players.
Yup!
As a side note I'm proud of my consistently evolving scumgame.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2609, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm convinced Robert wants out of this game, i dont think the "not having fun" stuff is an act, it's too real.

And if he does not enjoy this game and knows he typically gets elimed early, im pretty sure he'd have tried to get eliminated D1 rather than fight against it with the soft and all the other stuff D1. I feel like he would have just accepted going out of the game. Have his partners bus too.

And i agree that if Robert's scum it's a very odd thing for him to try and live longer but also remove the one thing that was giving him hope of staying in the game.
i don't think scum Robert has the same pessimism as town Robert would.
the last point is the big one for me, yes.

@Flea - i've seen you fake reads as scum, do you normally have a hard time with reads as town, does it depend on the game?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2613, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2602, Tanner wrote:
yin
Now this is a damn good question.

And I will eat the lim if it comes back positive.
i just do not understand this. if we were going to lim based on Yin confirming someone is a criminal it's going to be Tanner or me. if you're elimmed it's not going to be because Yin said so.

you should know you're not scum from your pov, right? if Yin said without a doubt you were a criminal are you then happy to lim yourself, even though that confirmation would mean that being a criminal isn't AI? even if it does have mechanical significance it just does not make sense to me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Chara »

also @Ydrasse i'm sorry you're not having fun. i understand your Robert SR but i don't share it atm. i'm not 100% opposed to the elim because i'm not sure who i want as the alternative yet but i think he's more likely to flip town than not.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2610, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Tweetie are you scum with Robby?
why Tweetie?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

it's more the fact that i do not have the emotional energy to engage with the qualms that come w someone calling themselves a terrible player and how to deal with that in a game sense when i wish it wasn't a thing that was repeatedly stated. it's just added an unpleasant element for me, but i also don't feel good today so i'm just kind of whatever
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Chara »

i understand that, it does suck to be pushing someone and have that be the result of it. it makes it hard to just play the game straightforwardly. in this case i do find it town indicative with a grain of salt, but i'm not sure what could be done about it besides suggesting Robert play more newbies or ask scummers for help if it's a big problem and he's not enjoying games.

hope you feel better. i'd still be interested in your thoughts on other players if you felt like it, though.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2610, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Tweetie are you scum with Robby?
i was gonna say "oh boy here come the accusations of me being scum that was TMIing Robert town again"

but no you're saying im scum,
with
Robert? ('~`;)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:43 pm

Tweetie you know I have to get paranoid thoughts about you at least once a day.

you should be used to it by now.

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by clidd »

The simple play is to just elim Robert here tbh.

Lying, AtE, scummy, weird, nonsense reads and etc etc.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:58 pm

id quickhammer him if you want to go now
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”