Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4696, Chara wrote:
In post 4689, Ydrasse wrote:i think at this point the scum plan is probably to drown us in wifom and pray it works
like there's no need for the wifom at all. i didn't even think it's a case of scum framing me, i don't really think there's a way you would have just been able to guess i like detective conan, but given this is your angle it does feel like you hoped that by using a character from something you apparently hate you could push it on to me instead.
like if i was scum and wanted to obfuscate things why don't i google some live action detective drama character. or like. batman.
push it onto YOU????

are you sitting here with a straight face telling me you think that i would sit down and write a character all game with these specifications for the sole purpose of pinning it on you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like my game plan

“okay guys let’s frame chara with this character that i am going to pick and we’re gonna go all game and then at the end when chara is alive because somehow i’d also know this i’m gonna give it the one two punch with the conan case”

holy shit
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4698, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4639, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:well we know scum controlled yin

and scum!yin told me that there's a scumbag within Pooky/Norwee/Chara.

and that would get town!me to maybe 1v1 vs Chara.

Now I don't see why the scum would do that if Chara and I are both town? It'd be kind of a disaster for them if I went all in on Chara no?

Hence Chara is a baddie.

Yes I was very drunk last night
also there’s stuff like this lmao
How is this even useful though? We know Yin also called Tanner a criminal?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4697, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4692, Chara wrote:
In post 4686, Ydrasse wrote:charas flip on me feels so sharp that i genuinely can’t see the town angle and it felt... irritated in a way that i didn’t expect even if i was suspect of it
why is it surprising that i'm going to wonder that you're scum after you say that i'm scum because i like a certain anime? it doesn't make any sense for me to do that if i was scum and i don't understand how this is your argument.
Ydra/Flea/Clidd are all on the scum!you wagon, which if you’re scum, then that’s anti-wincon, so I’m wracking my brain on how a you/? team wins here, since both of you need to get yeeted.
the whole game is calling me scum. i don't see who i'm supposed to be scum with. and i would not put myself through Flea calling me confscum all game based on a mechanic that was invented by scum in the first place. like. why would i do any of the things it's being claimed i am doing?? Ydrasse is proposing this next-level wifom argument when my scumgame has and always has been "take minimal risks and try and look town".
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4702, Amy Dunne wrote:

Now I don't see why the scum would do that if Chara and I are both town? It'd be kind of a disaster for them if I went all in on Chara no?

Hence Chara is a baddie.

How is this even useful though? We know Yin also called Tanner a criminal?
tanner being called scum doesn’t correlate with the situation pooky presented where early game before the true wincon was released, town v town pooky and chara would advance /town/ wincon if they managed to elim the other
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4701, Ydrasse wrote:like my game plan

“okay guys let’s frame chara with this character that i am going to pick and we’re gonna go all game and then at the end when chara is alive because somehow i’d also know this i’m gonna give it the one two punch with the conan case”

holy shit
i don't think you were trying to frame me
specifically
, i think you just picked a character from a thing you didn't care about thinking that no one would trace it back to you.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4705, Chara wrote:

holy shit
specifically
, i think you just picked a character from a thing you didn't care about thinking that no one would trace it back to you.
“push it onto me” directly implies i would picked the character in the hopes of weaponizing it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4703, Chara wrote:
In post 4697, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4692, Chara wrote:
In post 4686, Ydrasse wrote:charas flip on me feels so sharp that i genuinely can’t see the town angle and it felt... irritated in a way that i didn’t expect even if i was suspect of it
why is it surprising that i'm going to wonder that you're scum after you say that i'm scum because i like a certain anime? it doesn't make any sense for me to do that if i was scum and i don't understand how this is your argument.
Ydra/Flea/Clidd are all on the scum!you wagon, which if you’re scum, then that’s anti-wincon, so I’m wracking my brain on how a you/? team wins here, since both of you need to get yeeted.
the whole game is calling me scum. i don't see who i'm supposed to be scum with. and i would not put myself through Flea calling me confscum all game based on a mechanic that was invented by scum in the first place. like. why would i do any of the things it's being claimed i am doing?? Ydrasse is proposing this next-level wifom argument when my scumgame has and always has been "take minimal risks and try and look town".
Yeah, something is definitely not adding up and that’s why I think it would be a huge mistake to rush this.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Chara »

Hence Chara is a baddie.

why wouldn't scum do this? i'm not an easy miselim, distracting your attention by calling into question your townread on me seems like a great idea, actually.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Ydrasse »

okay i need to stop posting i’m doing the thing where i get stressed when i don’t post but i also have to work so bbl
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4706, Ydrasse wrote:

holy shit
specifically
“push it onto me” directly implies i would picked the character in the hopes of weaponizing it
because you've pushed it on to me right now, so yes, it feels like you're pushing it on to me. i recognize that the idea you've been fixing up to frame me all game is ridiculous, but you're doing it now.

also my read on Flea hasn't really changed i just can't believe this is town!Ydra'a argument.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

holy shit
specifically
Yin also made you a criminal. If you’re town, then two scums are pushing you and one townie is game throwing.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4710, Chara wrote:
In post 4706, Ydrasse wrote:

holy shit
specifically
because you've pushed it on to me right now, so yes, it feels like you're pushing it on to me. i recognize that the idea you've been fixing up to frame me all game is ridiculous, but you're doing it now.

also my read on Flea hasn't really changed i just can't believe this is town!Ydra'a argument.
Well fypov, Flea/Ydra/Clidd can’t all be scum, so one of them would have to be wrong town then?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Chara »

if Ydra is scum here then Flea isn't and my read there is wrong. i guess they could be scum together and it's clidd who's town but i'm not sure about that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4711, Amy Dunne wrote:

holy shit
specifically
Yin also made you a criminal. If you’re town, then two scums are pushing you and one townie is game throwing.
being wrong isn't gamethrowing, though.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4704, Ydrasse wrote:tanner being called scum doesn’t correlate with the situation pooky presented where early game before the true wincon was released, town v town pooky and chara would advance /town/ wincon if they managed to elim the other
this is assuming a lot about Yin calling a player scum and jumping right to "of course that means Pooky and/or Chara would then tunnel each other, and that's bad for scum" when that clearly didn't happen in the first place?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4674, Ydrasse wrote:why rush to clear someone...?
because if you're scum you can just hammer..?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4629, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4625, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4622, clidd wrote:I still think it's Chara/Flea, but wouldn't mind seeing how far you go with this theory (we have plenty of time).
I don’t know why anyone is suddenly tr Flea and fae really didn’t sound terribly shocked at Tanner flip but yeah, if Chara is scum, it can only be scum with Flea.

I really find a you/Chara team unlikely.

But it just seems so convenient that Tanner and Chara were both criminals who Flea was hardpushing and suddenly lo and behold, we fibd out that Chara intentionally implicated itself with flavour but here’s the thing, why would scum!Chara even choose a flavour that could so easily be used to implicate it?

Like if I’m scum here, I make sure to choose a flavour no one would ever associate with me or plan on getting sentenced BEFORE it ever gets exposed, so why does scum!Chara do this?

I mean if we're going full tinfoil...

There's no way in hell scum don't use Yin to try and setup a deepwolf. This is what I would do, but with about 1000% more subtlety.
Set up the two to yeet as criminal, evict the townie when its time to void townies, than as the last one on the list peeps would probably pass me over or even biastown me.
Also I was shocked, I was also hyper as fuck at the time. But I also said I would immediately drop all the mech when I was proven wrong, so you were prepared as you were actually paying attention to me.
Well that’s the thing, this wasn’t remotely subtle. Flea is actually looking better then Ydra or Clidd now. :/

No idea what to think rn. If only Pooky wasn’t off the table. :/
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:53 am

Post by clidd »

I don't have a case (tired of wallposts), but basically my impressions after a reread are these:

Flea: Pushed for a long time a theory based on inconclusive mechanical elements, directed a huge effort to insist on the push in a theatrical way, didn't take anything out of that, didn't reevaluate, no process that I judge as towny/genuine, posting only got worse after the MT flip. Obvscum.

Chara: Posting in the early days generic, didn't stand out much as towny or scummy during the game until yesterday middle/eod and today where its tonality has deteriorated astronomically. Scumread.

Ydrasse: D1 towny, progression ok, interest to re-evaluate me towny, towny tone and so on. Far above Chara/Flea comparatively.

Solve: Flea/Chara.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4714, Chara wrote:
In post 4711, Amy Dunne wrote:

holy shit
specifically
being wrong isn't gamethrowing, though.
No, not intentionally but I think you get my point?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:54 am

Post by clidd »

That's it

@Ydrasse
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4651, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4648, Ydrasse wrote:this game feels over

just have one good scumread and elim everyone else
That “thief” line from Yin is particularly concerning because it reads like someone who is really familiar with the character, so just the avatar itself might not mean much but I guess it reaches ridiculous heights of tin foil to assume a frame would be that thorough.
all of Yin's posting has character references. "captured in her eyes" is a Conan movie title, that has nothing to do with kaitou kid but isn't hard to find with some googling. neither is Kaito Kid being a thief. i'm pretty sure there are other references besides that. i assumed whoever was posting as Yin was a fan and was just making fun references but knowing that he was controlled by scum it makes more sense to me that they just googled conan-related things and put them in.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4716, Chara wrote:
In post 4674, Ydrasse wrote:why rush to clear someone...?
because if you're scum you can just hammer..?
I agreed to do it with Tanner because like Tweetie, I was already convinced he was locktown anyway. Clear was just icing on an already locktown!Tanner cake, similar to Tweetie but I locktowned her a lot sooner.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

the level of absurdity that i called this happening yesterday and it’s actually working is unbelievable and i’m so mad i want to cry lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:00 am

Post by clidd »

Ok, let me know when we're going to vote.

I have some games to read.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”