Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 3249, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:datisi can you do your famous triangle thing
i don't know why you keep asking for those when historically whenever you've seen me do one, it was an utter disaster

but sure. for that i need to actually relook at things. will try to get it up today. like, my today, so within the next 6 hours.
your eyes on the city.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 3247, Morning Tweet wrote:The sooner we vote out Tanner the sooner flea can start playing and all of the pieces will fall into place for my tanner/ydrasse/pooky/flea town to win
Fleas been playing and has a backup plan.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:39 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3250, Tanner wrote:i don't know why you keep asking for those when historically whenever you've seen me do one, it was an utter disasterbut sure. for that i need to actually relook at things. will try to get it up today. like, my today, so within the next 6 hours.
Cuz I wub you and your are a precious flower
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3238, Chara wrote:
In post 3234, Ydrasse wrote:i’m gonna kill your wagon by voting for myself tanner
and yet she has not!!

actually what are your reads rn Ydrasse?
i couldn’t do that to him at this point.... also if he flips and flips town this game will be a lot smoother

tanner
mt

pooky
flea

you
clidd

something like this without a reread? no one is especially scummy in the present but i only remember the good things that stick out about people which has been tanner and then most of what mt’s posted. like.

i can’t remember anything you’ve said this game for the big wagons which is kiiiind of on me because i think of your posts as... quieter? not as bombastic as like a pooky or tanner having a breakdown over a wagon lol. but you didn’t? have any stances that jump to mind for me.

i’ll probably just slap a vote down on flea as my final town because fae is frustrating but if tanner is town i don’t think fae doubles down and hopes this is how the town flips and goes “yes fae is town”. which i know i could be falling for the wifom if flea is scum but like. you have to win somehow and refuge in oddity and audacity isn’t it this game with people who are all receptive of /each other/ and not the yin-takes. or pooky i guess but i still have yesterday in mind with those mt interactions

why are you town, chara?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Ydrasse »

please appreciate me writing that on my phone
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Chara »

"i can't remember anything you've said this game" is pretty much what i always hear to describe my play. unless something really sticks in i'm not going to be the loudest or the most followed player on anything. i've tried to stick more to my guns on reads but i just don't have it in me to outright shift against what the consensus is because i'm rarely confident enough in the read to risk being wrong and have that be my fault. even with Robert i was pretty sure he was town but i didn't want to wrench the elim away by doubling down because i was worried i'd end up having just hard-defended scum. in this case that ended up being the right call in the end but it was mostly luck that it happened that way. i was pretty happy with my general read accuracy up until day 4. i know you were scum in that game where you played with town me, but i don't think i was exactly making waves in it.

i spent most of day 1 trying to elim Nakata, i think, and i still hold that he was making some kind of effort not to be eliminated, that's what i found scummy about him. i don't know if there's anything particular in what i've done this game that i can point to for why i'm town, except that if i was scum i would absolutely have made some kind of an effort to set myself up for endgame, because i'm pretty sure (by my memory anyway, watch me have missed some obvious thing) my reads this game were pretty "good", even if i didn't push them as hard as i should have.
recently i've had a lot more problems actually getting townread as town, which is funny because my old meta was being awful at scum and then never miselimmed as town.

i've played townhunting setups enough times now, i know i really don't enjoy them very much in spite of my preferred way of forming reads being townhunting, my confidence in townreads always ends up tanking and i get too in my head. i'm not mad at the twist, i probably should have known what i was getting into.
like, i've been wrong about Tweetie before, and she does feel really town here, but then something sounds like exactly like what i'd say if i was scum in the townblock and i think okay, it has to be her, clidd and Flea aren't both scum.

i don't know who else it would be, i think you/Tanner are very town, Pooky is also likely town and i've been confident about that in the past in this game, but i don't know about it now. but i also don't want to just throw my hands up and sheep the consensus because i know i'll regret it if i was actually on to something and yet again discounted it because i got cold feet about being responsible for being wrong.

i know i don't
need
to be townread at all, like Pooky said the game is won if one scum is caught, my worry is the fact that i'm pretty much poe scum for everyone besides Amy.

re: Flea. i also don't think fae makes a lot of sense as scum. but you and Tweetie are also pretty happy to say clidd is, and i don't see scum clidd's angle this game at all, either. if he wanted towncred from the Robert hammer i feel like he capitalizes on it more, and his response to my townread also felt very good to me. if i'm wrong about that and he is scum and i need to stop worrying about it, by all means i'll listen.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3254, Ydrasse wrote:please appreciate me writing that on my phone
i also write everything on my phone. feel the power of my probably-very-difficult-to-read long posts.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm town Chara

I dont ththink I can discount clidd just for not having an angle. He's been towny. I think if he's scum hes here cause he is better at faking townies as scum than the first two that died (or scum believed that at least). I dont necessarily need an obvious scum agenda w the wagons

My belief in Tanner and Ydrasse is too stromggggg

And Flea is looking town tbh. Guess I could be wrong but i just dont get faer play from any PoV other than town who is tunneled on faer theory
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Chara »

so i lost my post after writing it, that's fun.

basically i don't think the Infinity push changes anything about Tanner's play being for the most part pro-town. the way he leveraged his Robert read against Ydrasse specifically seems an odd move for scum him knowing what scum him should know, and i also liked where he thought i was defending Infinity and was suspicious based on that, it makes a lot more sense from an uninformed pov than from one who is trying to set himself up to deepwolf.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:36 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

tweetie I just want you to know if you are actually scum here I will have nightmares about this game

(〃ω〃)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:38 am

Post by clidd »

Ok, so we doing Ydrasse, Tanner or MT?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Chara »

what do you want to do clidd?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:42 am

Post by clidd »

I want Ydrasse.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I feel like you asked for one of those self meta things as to why I'm town, lemme think on it..

If I recall correctly, I am close to one of the highest posters in this game. im in a car ride where I kinda feel like napping and could very well use as an ex use to not play but im enveloped in this game for whatever reason -- just doesnt happen when I'm scum. Plus my battery is gonna run out then I'll b very sad

I think pushing Ircher is probably what I would have done as scum. I think I would have probably not thought to randomly townread Infy at the beginning, I also kinda think my brief interactions with Infy dont feel partnery. I probably wouldnt let Flea off the hook so soon yesterday, prolly keep that option open.

I definitely dont spam throw out takes rapid fire without rereading first. like if I were scum I'd do one of two things: continuously apologize for not rereading and keep putting it off, or actually reread and write mega posts about why I think almost anyone can be scum

Instead I'm saying stuff like "Oh Pooky is scum" at the beginning of today basically off a random gut feeling. and hastily declaring my reads constantly in general, it just is the hardest thing for me to fake, and that's why I'm doing it

mmmmm that's what comes to mmind immediately
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:43 am

Post by clidd »

Or mt, whatever, both seem town. Tanner too.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:44 am

Post by clidd »

Boring boring boring *insert gif*
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3257, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm town Chara

I dont ththink I can discount clidd just for not having an angle. He's been towny. I think if he's scum hes here cause he is better at faking townies as scum than the first two that died (or scum believed that at least). I dont necessarily need an obvious scum agenda w the wagons

My belief in Tanner and Ydrasse is too stromggggg

And Flea is looking town tbh. Guess I could be wrong but i just dont get faer play from any PoV other than town who is tunneled on faer theory
why are you town? why am i scum? my problem is your confidence, it just does not seem real. you said earlier that you didn't think scum set themselves up well enough for endgame, what makes you so sure of that?

pedit: oh hello Tweetie meta
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3264, clidd wrote:Or mt, whatever, both seem town. Tanner too.
or clidd is just scum i guess.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:51 am

Post by clidd »

Sorry, I'm just being honest.

I don't care too much about the choice.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Chara »

well the apology does throw me. you don't care because you want to get moving or because you're confident?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:54 am

Post by clidd »

If it's between Mt, ydrasse and tanner, it's likely to hit town anyways. So yeah, confident.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Chara »

@Tweetie - you mentioned before about your battery draining much faster as scum. i am inclined to believe you on that.

i don't know how to feel about you doing something because you know it's hard to fake. like i see what you're saying re; actively trying to look town, but are you doing it on purpose or does the rapidfire off the cuff read thing come naturally? i don't see how you could do that purposefully.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Tanner »

i'm rereading parts of the game, and i came to the point where robert admitted to faking the vig claim, just as his wagon was going down. robert and ircher were the ones to then take the wagon from y-4 to y-2. and i know around that time i said i was thinking if robert might be town () because it didn't quite make sense to me that scum!robert gives up on the claim just as he's getting out of the fire.

nobody exactly took me up on that offer, but pooky and tweetie ended up voting for nakata, before clidd and pooky decided to hammer robert anyway. i'm... not sure that scum!clidd does this? like, people are running around discussing other slots, does scum!clidd cut all that short in ? genuine question to the table, i reread some parts of clidd's iso and came out with a solid scumread, so this is doing... not good things to me right now.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 3272, Tanner wrote:just as his wagon was going down
by this i mean, just as his wagon was deflating.
your eyes on the city.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Chara »

pretty sure i have brought up clidd's Robert hammer already and something really weird for scum clidd to do there. like, his play has not fit the scum agenda and that is kind of important, Tweetie's ignoring that because it doesn't matter to her solving is why i'm so worried about her slot right now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”