Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 4344, Ydrasse wrote:i feel it’s hard to analyze a solve that includes flea because flea won’t talk about what faes really thinking :< like i guess fae has but it’s not... helpful
In post 4345, Ydrasse wrote:i also do feel better going out before tanner because if i’m right this handicaps scum!flea from changing up what fae thinks/being able to engage the game from a new perspective and keeps fae locked where they are so theres less time to do damage control
I've been in damage control since the true wincon flipped. Because ya'll trying to meet the scum wincon.

And I've pointed out all the stages of my thought process, even the non-mech bits.
Ain't my fault nobodies listenin...

Tried To give you warning but every ones ignoriiing..
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:15 am

In post 4356, clidd wrote:flea is due to faer play, as I mentioned earlier, to have an energy directed towards a pro-scum purpose added to the fact that fae is drastically less towny than other live slots (PoE)
You know my tunnels, you know I'm a stubborn git... and you know I'm a lil more flexible as scum...

I told you everythin loud and clear.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:16 am

In post 4366, Chara wrote:VOTE: Tanner

have we played together before, clidd? i would like to play with you again i think.
I should really look at your iso see if you're as bad with Tanner as Tanner is with you...

But nobodies listening!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:18 am

In post 4371, Chara wrote:i was thinking that because i didn't like that reads weren't really changing after the wincon reveal, because it made me want to throw mine out and start again, and Morning stuck out to me as doing that. and i guess you too? i don't remember scumreading you for it but i might have brought your name up as still scumreading clidd when i thought his Robert vote was pretty towny for him and being ignored.
and then clidd posted basically the same idea of calling the consensus town town and i felt silly for using it as a metric. hence the "or clidd is just scum" post.
pffffpfpffpfpfpt.

Scum reads *can* change based on new information, but, when people are so set in they generally won't...
kinda like I haven't...

Call to you so clearly
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:20 am

In post 4373, Chara wrote:
In post 4354, Tanner wrote:i'm thinking back to my idea that scum wants to keep me/flea fighting if we're t/t. the longer we scream at each other, more likely we'll end up in endgame together and fucking it for town. but the scum in that scenario is... who? ydra/chara, since clidd started the day pushing for me? i don't know. that's the only thing giving me anxiety right now, because surely this 1v1 benefits scum if it's tvt and *doesn't* if we're tvs? sure would be lovely if the confirmed townie who played in that game gave me his opinion on the matter >_>
pretty sure Flea is just scum. if you are still arguing with fae i don't think there's a point to it. i think flipping you is the best option and then we can see how Flea responds to that. if you are scum, lol gg i never get flipped after you, but i don't think that's going to happen.

also re: Chara's Folly, not sure what your point is with that, i don't think it's necessarily true that Flea scum would try the same tactic as Krazy scum? Krazy iirc was scumread but kept escaping the elimination through good argument and looking like he was efforting.
Flea is going to piss faeself laughing
BUT YOU DINT WANT TO HEAR ME.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:21 am

I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING LOUD AND CLEAR.

I even made simple requests for people to go and try and see what I'm seeing...

BUT NOBODY'S LISTENIN!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Chara »

why are you yelling that at me?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4377, Flea The Magician wrote:

have we played together before, clidd? i would like to play with you again i think.
I should really look at your iso see if you're as bad with Tanner as Tanner is with you...

But nobodies listening!
i wouldn't mind if you made an attempt at reading my slot even a little bit, Flea.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:08 am

I just really get in to Linkin Park, honestly.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:31 am

Shame I'm not more confident in my voice, I'd blast a verse for you :P

Side note Chara you're also independly scummy to me.

But nobody cares, because frankly at this point I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.
People ain't even going back to look over Tanners absolutely crappy reads and interactions with you.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:37 am

(like pre-lockdown I had an freaking amazing singing voice, needed some refinement but vocal coaches were always impressed at my ability to sustain a note for TIIIIME. Literally as part of vocal training to sound less masculine we all had to pick a note we liked and hold it as long as we can...
I think I hit about a 1:30? No change in tone, no change in volume, effortless and everyone in the room was just like o.o
The 1-to-1 session the coach asked me if I'd done any vocal training before, because potential :3

Post lockown I've put weight on and haven't been practicing like I used to. I can still power it, but my lung cap is lower :( )
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:04 am

I can literally sum up this game with Linkin Park songs lol

Points of Authority
One Step Closer
TINFOIL
POWERLESS
In the End
Nobody's Listening
BURN IT DOWN
From the Inside
Don't Stay
Nobody's Listening
Breaking the Habit
By Myself.
Pushing me away.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Catching up, I think Ydrasse and Tanner are right and I’m thinking that a Flea/Chara team is starting to maie sense. Chara hardpushing Tanner flip in contrast to Flea doing the exact opposite.

Which is why I want Ydra first, then Tanner because I think scum is planning to take full advantage of the Tanner flip, so making them wait another day to keep the game stable is I think in our best interests.

@Pooky, sorry I <3 you but I think you can well understand why I’m currently burnt out on math. :P

So, I think we go: Ydra - Tanner - Clidd. If Clidd flips scum then Flea’s most likely partner but I’m really starting to see a Flea/Chara team now.

I was initially paranoid on Tanner for this reason but it was way to over the top to be him plus VCA points strongly to him being town plus he’s very obviously solving as is Ydra and even Clidd.

For some reason Chara is fighting Ydra flip today which Tanner is also onboard with

Now I know Chara isn’t ACTIVELY opposing it but it seems super obvious that it really really really wants Tanner today, which is WHY it’s much better to do Ydrasse today and Tanner tomorrow.

I think keeping scum as frustrated as long as possible can only help us.

Clidd is fine with either one being flipped, which is why I now lean to a Flea/Chara team > any alternative variation.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm fine to keep stick around + going through things until you're ready to send me out but

assuming i'm right don't listen to anything anyone says about tanner because i think if i'm right scum's going to scramble to derail tanner even more if they can :< so just send him out and don't look back on it

i was thinking about this earlier and this is like my dying testament despite my 15 points on him and i don't want to forget this
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

VOTE: Ydra

Actually Clidd is also voting Tanner but looks less like distancing. Still want Ydra/Tanner first. Have 3 townflips back to back is much better then taking any unnecessary risks.

I don’t want the day rushed but I just think that scum badly wants Tanner flipped first which is why we should do Ydra before Tanner,
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4388, Ydrasse wrote:i'm fine to keep stick around + going through things until you're ready to send me out but

assuming i'm right don't listen to anything anyone says about tanner because i think if i'm right scum's going to scramble to derail tanner even more if they can :< so just send him out and don't look back on it

i was thinking about this earlier and this is like my dying testament despite my 15 points on him and i don't want to forget this
You think we should do Tanner today? How do you know scum won’t try to derail you?

I thought it extremely interesting that as soon as I townlocked you, Flea immediately voted Clidd then both of you. But if you think Tanner first is better, I’m open to that.

But I’m extremely confident on Tanner!town now, so I think we should have enough votes?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

DW Ydra, I have no intentions in gamethrowing which is why you/Tanner in whichever order need to be next but I’m open to arguments to convince me on Tanner/you > you/Tanner.

UNVOTE:

for now.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Chara »

i want Tanner first because it's the only way Flea does anything different.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 4388, Ydrasse wrote:i'm fine to keep stick around + going through things until you're ready to send me out but

assuming i'm right don't listen to anything anyone says about tanner because i think if i'm right
scum's going to scramble to derail tanner even more
if they can :< so just send him out and don't look back on it

i was thinking about this earlier and this is like my dying testament
despite my 15 points on him
and i don't want to forget this
what gives you the impression that scum is doing this? i mean, apart from flea doing... flea things.

this is something i also wanted to ask about. i didn't understand your reads i guess? like you said you felt dumb for thinking me/flea were theatre so What Gives
your eyes on the city.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

If we have Tweetie/Ydra/Tanner, we get 3/4 townflips, which puts us in a very strong position. So
after Tanner/Ydra flips, we just have to find the townie amongst Clidd/Chara/Flea and rn it’s looking like Flea/Chara to me.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4392, Chara wrote:i want Tanner first because it's the only way Flea does anything different.
And that’s the reason I prefer Ydra first because it keeps the game stable and extra day but I’m hellbent on having both of them flip back to back because I want us in the strongest position possible.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 4363, clidd wrote:tanner i thought could be scum for some time but after the strange game events (and the completion of micro 1020 where i incorrectly thought he was scum) his play here seems much more towny than before
how does that game completing (and the knowledge that i was town in it) impact your read on me here?

chara, if you're around - why did you vote me here?

also i need to uhh. read the walls/posts ydra posted earlier, i saw them while i was phoneposting in a rush and then i didn't go back
i will do that in the very near future i promise
your eyes on the city.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

@Chara, who is scum and it’s obviously not Ydrasse.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

@Tanner - apologies if you’ve already answered but who in this playerlist (besides obviously you) was in Chara’s Folly?
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 4398, Amy Dunne wrote:@Tanner - apologies if you’ve already answered but who in this playerlist (besides obviously you) was in Chara’s Folly?
pooky and chara. though i know chara got replaced at some point, so i'm not sure if it was present at the ic reveals. i don't think it was.
your eyes on the city.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”