Mini 495 - Mafia on a Plane! GAME OVER! =)

AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by AlyG »

originality wrote:we should lynch the ones not here because a) eliminates useless townies or b) might be mafia so its a win-win

vote lucienne
IMO isn't it a bit weird to insist lynching someone that we have no reading on, hasn't talked and will appear eventually? Eliminating a townie is never necessarily a good thing, even if they are useless. I think we should get some solid proof that someone is scum before voting for them (unless it's a random vote of course)

Anyway, enough about that time for a random vote!
Vote: Oman
Show
[b]Games finished: 1
Won as scum: 1
Won as town: 0
Lost as Town: 0
Lost as scum: 0[/b]
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by AlyG »

originality wrote:its just the first day, its not like we need a very good reason to vote on anyone.

unless you expect to catch scum on the very first lynch, chances are we are going to get a townie. might as well make the best of it by lynching the ones that are not contributing.

or maybe you are just ignoring all logic to save your scumbuddies?
Ok my response to paragraph 1 is (1), My response to paragraph 2 is (2) e.t.c

(1) Yes we do, if you want the town to win that is. We should lynch only someone if we've got solid proof and good reason to think there scum. We can't take to many chances or all hope is lost for the town to win.

(2) Of course we don't expect to catch scum on the first lynch. The chances are against us. But maybe we should at least TRY to uncover the scum instead of just completely jumping to conclusions and going lurker hunting without any reasoning. That just ruins our chances of winning. I said it once and i'll say it again. Lynching a townie is NEVER a good thing.

(3) Maybe your the scum tyring to start a bandwagon on supposed 'lurkers' to draw attention from yourself?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by AlyG »

originality wrote:however, i do agree that its been a little too soon for that kind of thinking. we should be eliminating the lurkers only after at least a day or two.

oh well, was just trying to get the game moving. my vote stands though
(1) You just said the opposite of your previous post! What made you completely change your thoughts on how we should play? Because you got voted for?

(2) What do you mean you were trying to get the game moving?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by AlyG »

originality wrote:ill wait and see. will make better judgment once everyone has posted and whatnot

do me a favor and dont lynch me while im away
(1) That's better logic. Judge and vote for someone after they have talked. Not if they haven't even confirmed their PM!

(2) Whatever. But if you're seen online it would seem your trying to draw attention from yourself.

Originality, your push for a quicklynch on someone who hasn't even confirmed their PM really worries me. It got me to believe that you may be a scum trying to draw attention from yourself and trying to avoid getting lynched.

Then, when you got voted for for that reason you seemed to completely change your thoughts. Maybe you realised you were under pressure and tried to keep yourself safe and get on peole's good side by agreeing with them.

However after your change of thoughts your vote still standed. Which was also suspicious. I don't know whether to vote you or not since your already at -3 so for now i will
FOS: Originality
This will probably change to a vote.

That's it, those are my thoughts. sorry about the triple post guys. I'm only new and i don't know how to put more than 1 quote in a post at once >_< can someone tell me how?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:15 am

Post by AlyG »

And now we wait...
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:13 am

Post by AlyG »

That's great! What do you think of of how the game is going so far?

And after a very short re-read >_> i'll first
Unvote: Oman
Random voting time is over. And originality, if you don't come up with a good defence i'll be voting for you which means you'll already at 4 votes. Not good.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:37 pm

Post by AlyG »

originality wrote:Guys, youve got me completely missunderstood. First of all, it is my opinion that we have a big chance of
not
getting scum on the first day, because we really have almost nothing to go on.

That being said, i, as most of the people in the first page, picked a reason that appealed to me best and just voted on the lurker. Im not being agressive in that i want everyone to vote for them, and i did not take my vote away because there was really no reason to. But, obviously, as lucienne just posted, i will
unvote lucienne

And those of you accusing me to be scum. i did not bandwaggon anything. it was a well-reasoned vote. and i did not contradict myself, i understood my accuser's point that it was too early and agreed. but i hadnt any better voting to do, so i kept on lucienne.

anywho, im town. so stop voting for me, thanks.
(1)As i've already said, it's obvious we don't have much of a chance of lynching scum on day 1. But the problem to me is that you don't seem to want discussion. You want to quick-lynch someone who we have no reading on. With no discussion we can't get a reading on any players and if we lynch a townie it puts us at a big disadvantage because we have no readings on anyone and our townies numbers are dropping.

(2) What i don't get is how Luciene was lurking? We were and hour and a half into the game that can last months and she hadn't even confirmed her PM yet! How can she be lurking if she wasn't even playing? That's just stupid! At least you finally realised to unvote her.

(3) It wasn't a well-reasoned vote! I'm also not sure whether to believe you about understanding carrotcake's point. As i've already said, it seems to me that maybe you realised you were in trouble and you agreed with him to get on the town's good side.

(4) Why would you write 'i'm town, so stop voting for me'? How could anyone believe you? It's not a very good thing to say because there is no proof. So it's pointless.

Ok, i think that your actions are either a newbie tell or you're a scum trying to keep discussion a minimum so people can't get a good reading on you. I'm still not going to vote for you but now i'm even closer to a vote.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:50 pm

Post by AlyG »

And about Oman's vote i'm not really that suspicious of your actions but maybe you shouldn't be so eager to put votes on people. He was already on 3 votes and getting to 4 on the 2nd page is going a bit to far. However, since i'm only new i'm not really sure what you mean by how your vote wasn't about lynching originality, but to see if you could catch scum. Care to explain?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:04 pm

Post by AlyG »

AlyG wrote:(1)As i've already said, it's obvious we don't have much of a chance of lynching scum on day 1. But the problem to me is that you don't seem to want discussion. You want to quick-lynch someone who we have no reading on. With no discussion we can't get a reading on any players and if we lynch a townie it puts us at a big disadvantage because we have no readings on anyone and our townies numbers are dropping.
originality wrote:what the hell are you talking about? it was my first vote, hence i was only like 60% serious. is this what this is all about?
i was never pushing for any sort of quicklynch
, i just voted and gave my reason.
You weren't pushing for a lynch huh? Then how come in your first post you said 'lets just
lynch
the lurkers because they are either useless townies or mafia so it's a win-win' You were obviously pushing for a quick lynch on Lucienne because apparently she was lurking. I don't know how it was possible to lurk when at that time because she hadn't even confirmed her PM. That was just outrageous.
AlyG wrote:(2) What i don't get is how Luciene was lurking? We were and hour and a half into the game that can last months and she hadn't even confirmed her PM yet! How can she be lurking if she wasn't even playing? That's just stupid! At least you finally realised to unvote her.
originality wrote:listen, its not complicated. i wanted to place a vote, picked the best idea out of my head at the time, and voted. since i was the third poster, i obviously wasnt being serious. I
never
agressively pushed for anyone to get lynched. i didnt "finally realize to unvote her", i unvoted because she became active, duh.
You didn't push
agressively
for a quick-lynch. But you were still pushing for one. And now your saying you weren't being serious. All your change of thought is very annoying. Why not have said that earlier? And how was voting someone for lurking 3 posts into the thread a good idea in the first place? LOl. As i've already said it's not possible to be lurking if the thread is an hour and a half long.
AlyG wrote:(3) It wasn't a well-reasoned vote! I'm also not sure whether to believe you about understanding carrotcake's point. As i've already said, it seems to me that maybe you realised you were in trouble and you agreed with him to get on the town's good side.
originality wrote:well, it wasnt an unreasonable vote, being that i wasnt specifically attached to the idea. i was just voting dammit.

and i have already answered this: if i was taking back my whole idea just because of being afraid of being criticized, id have unvoted when i said i agreed with his point.
Well that's weird then. So you apparently agreed with him that voting for someone for lurking on day 1 is pointless, you should only be lynching lurkers on day 2 & 3. But you didn't unvote even though your vote was for lurking on day 1? That just shows that you agreed with him to get on the town's good side. You gained nothing from his post.
AlyG wrote:(4) Why would you write 'i'm town, so stop voting for me'? How could anyone believe you? It's not a very good thing to say because there is no proof. So it's pointless.
originality wrote:...that was a joke, buddy.

(not in that im not town, but in that i was saying something that obviously had no foundation)
If it had no foundation then why did you bother posting it? It just seems like a desperate attempt to stop people from voting you.

Your change of thought after every post is very annoying. It's either a newb-tell or a scum-tell. I'm not very impressed with your argument either. I think it's time to
Vote: originality
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:51 am

Post by AlyG »

I think i'll be stickingt with my vote for the time being but i don't really like luciennes and man's actions.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:51 am

Post by AlyG »

*Oman *sticking
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Post by AlyG »

dybeck wrote:
VampanezeHunter wrote:Yea I might tomorrow. After some disscussion and I have had my beauty sleep!
VampanezeHunter wrote:I'll wait for some more disscussion before I make my opinions.
VampanezeHunter wrote: I have evr so slight gut feelings on a few people but in the next few pages I will express my views on people.
Not good enough. Not good enough by half.
vote: VampanezeHunter
Good find, i never noticed that >_> So it seems he's just trying to sneak under the radar. Staying away from conversation so no one can get a read on him. I really don't like this kind of play, it's very weird and suspicious IMO. I'm sticking with my vote for now. But anyway
FOS: VampanezeHunter

And Oman, i still don't really get why you would write somethig in size1 small text. Why?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:57 am

Post by AlyG »

VampanezeHunter wrote:Actually I'll stay I just got NKed in a Newbie game so I'll stay! Sorry for the confusion!
Whatever, i hope you at least stop lurking now.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:02 am

Post by AlyG »

I would also like to hear your opinions on the game so far. What do you think of originalitys actions? What are your thoughts about Oman's vote? What are your thoughts about Dr. Blackstrikes defence?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:02 am

Post by AlyG »

Good, i'm still waiting for your answers of my questions. And why did you just claim a powerrole? Looks like your trying to get out of trouble and avoid getting lynched. If you are the doc you have just severely hampered the town's chances of winning.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:36 am

Post by AlyG »

I don't think i've ever seen so many possible suspects in one game before...
Fos: Dr. Blackstrike
for his very weird play. But another thing that just caught my eye was Vampeneze Hunter again saying he'll post his thoughts soon and then again breaking his promise. That's the 4th time! Seriously your trying so hard to sneak under the radar and stay out of the game it's getting REALLY annoying now.

Unvote: originality Vote: Vampaneze Hunter
i hope this added pressure will get yu to finallyo talk and then answer my questions.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:37 am

Post by AlyG »

*you

*finally
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by AlyG »

Guys please don't lynch Vampeneze hunter until he's given an explanation. If he doesn't in the next weeks i'm fine with it though. Just give him a chance to explain first.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:07 am

Post by AlyG »

VampanezeHunter wrote:Ok I've just read through and I'm finding Oman most suspicious here. This is because he is pretty much defending himself with an attack. That is scummy IMO. Also Orginallity is probably second on my list because at the start he was all over the place. Making scummy moves. Those were contradicting himself, keen to lynch and also he seemed to look quite aggressive. That's not a scum tell but it kind of makes me suspicious. I don't know why. One more thing. Did anyone actually see what the size one writing said? Anyway that seemed scummy for me. Ok I'm done. If that's not enough tell me. Also do I need to roleclaim yet?
Well good thing you finally spoke up. However, i'm only new but i don't get what you mean by saying:
VampanezeHunter wrote:I'm finding Oman the most suspicious here. This is because he is pretty much defending himself with an attack
Shouldn't it be 2nd nature to defend yourself when under attack? If you just let it go you could get lynched. I don't really get how it is scummy to defend yourself when under attack townie or not. I at least agree with you on originality his play is very suspicious IMO.

And Dr, Blackstrike i'm still wondering why you claimed your role. If you are the doctor then you are probably going to get NK'ed and severly hamper the town's chances of winning.

And mod can we get a prod on thesleepless?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oh i get you now, that's a good enough reason for me.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by AlyG »

@VampenezeHunter: Yeah your right it seems that Oman may be trying to attack other people to get the heat off him. My vote still stands on you for now though. Because of your play earlier. But it's good your now not ignoring the thread.

@Streeflo: Ok, thanks for clearing that up.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:25 am

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote:I could see spurg trying to save vamp here. I know I'm town, so no worries, but vamp is looking scummier, much scummier, than me.
I've got to agree here, Vamp is my main suspect even though he is now mildly active followed by originality.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:29 am

Post by AlyG »

And Dr. Blackstrike who's role claiming is really destroying our chances of winning.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:46 pm

Post by AlyG »

Shaft.ed, i kept my vote on Vamp so he remained pressured and he may would oblige to talk. The more votes he had the better chance of a post by him. If i unvoted him he would have had less pressure on him and he may have continually ignored this thread. That's why i kept my vote and warned everyone to keep him from getting lynched without explanation.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:28 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote:The other option AlyG is to say "unvote but will go back on if vamp doesn't talk" clearly states your intention, keeps pressure on, and avoids "mislynch" (which I doubt with vamp)
Yeah i probably should have said that >_>
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:42 pm

Post by AlyG »

By the way, quite a few people haven't posted for a while. I'll get a list of people i think may need a prod.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:48 pm

Post by AlyG »

Mod, requesting to prod Elias_the_Thief and originality.

Also Lucienne, you have also posted little since you replaced Karen and haven't postsed for 2 days.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:25 pm

Post by AlyG »

My mistake...Anyway Lucienne you still haven't voted much and i'd like to hear your opinions on the game so far.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:34 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote:/Agree.

Just reinforcing.

Quick note, AlyG could be using this to get heat off a scumpartner. Not accusing yet, as checking lurkers is a protown move.
I'm just asking them to be prodded and to post so can hear their opinions on the game. i'm doing it for the town's benefit.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:43 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oman, this has no benefit for the game but may i ask What does your avatar mean? Does it mean something about Oman vs Australia at the Asain cup?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:52 pm

Post by AlyG »

I'm Aussie to, i assume your also Aussie?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:58 pm

Post by AlyG »

Well i've got nothing to add as of now so i might as well talk to Oman...

3 Questions: Are you purposely hidden from the online list? Do you have any other thoughts on the game so far that you haven't expressed yet? And do you have anything to say that an 'Aussie' would get that no one else would? lol.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:41 pm

Post by AlyG »

1) Meh, it could lead to accusations though. I'll stay how i am.

2) I think i just got PHP'D. I tried to get on the forums but a thing came up that said someone may have refreshed the page in the last 1500 miroseconds or something like that. I couldn't log back on for a few mins. Is that PHP'D?

3) Ok, i don't what you mean by cricket do you want me to describe it? I know it's one of our main sports and we recently won the world cup of it. My favourite players are Clarkey and Shane Warne although of course warne retired. And i have no idea how many spanners are in a sidochrome toolkit. I'm only a tennager i don't pay attention to that stuff lol.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:07 pm

Post by AlyG »

There goes one of our main suspects. Did he give a reason why? Maybe he knew he was in trouble so he stopped playing.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:12 pm

Post by AlyG »

Is there a limit to how many games that can be played? I'm playing 5 as of now.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:48 pm

Post by AlyG »

Good thing you posted Lucienne. And now that Vamp is gone i'll have to vote for my other main suspect originality. I have already posted reasons of why i think he's scum (page 1 & 2) and ever sonce he has also been lurking so
Unvote, Vote: originality
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:40 pm

Post by AlyG »

I've only voted 3 times this whole game. And actually i have given reasons. When i voted for VampanezeHunter i gave at least a paragraph explaing why and my votes for originality are explained in pages 1 & 2. I don't see how 3 votes is considered vote hoppy either. The only reason i unvoted Vampaneze was because he was getting replaced and i have no reading on his new replacement. So it was stupid to keep my vote on him. So i changed my vote to my 2nd suspect originality for reasons i've already said.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:58 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oh, i hope you mean that and your not trying to get out of trouble. My vote hopping argument still stands though.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:14 pm

Post by AlyG »

I'm not following you, i believe you but i hope your not pretending that it was a 'does' instead of 'doesn't'
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:36 am

Post by AlyG »

Carrotcake wrote:On AlyG --- after a short read of posts

- Very aggressive against originality, he attacks "lets lynch the lurkers" over a series of posts. AlyG then attacks originality after listening to general reasoning, and changing his mind. Not really scummy, but it seems to be bloodthirsty. This worries me as it seems like bullying an easy target. Getting an easy lynch.

- "And originality, if you don't come up with a good defence i'll be voting for you which means you'll already at 4 votes. Not good. " - AlyG
"you shouldn't be so eager to put votes on people. He was already on 3 votes and getting to 4 on the 2nd page is going a bit to far. " -AlyG to Oman
You yourself threatened to cast the fourth vote, but you attack Oman for doing it instead of you. You seem to care too much about the placement of your own votes, as if you are avoiding something.
- Voted for vamp, on the grounds of lurking.
- "Guys please don't lynch Vampeneze hunter until he's given an explanation." Even while you still have a vote on him. Afraid to look wishy washy if you keep voting unvoting? Or would you like to use this as water to wash your hands clean if he did come up as town?
- " And Dr. Blackstrike who's role claiming is really destroying our chances of winning. " Is really destroying seems to be an exaggeration. Invoking hate against Blackstrike.

- You do not switch your votes around. You already know about being wishy washy, so you might be working to avoid vote switching. You do however call out plenty of suspects while seemingly relying on what other people to dig deeper. Planning to cause confusion? You do explain your reasons, but it hardly feels like your own.

- Hey wait a moment, I think im seeing the same post twice :shock: , oh well I have written quite a bit already so I might as well just post it

Vote: AlyG

for spreading confusion and hate

I have to intense studying to in to, this is my last long post for a while (even if the quality is quite low). I can still post small snippets though!
Ok, First of all i've already explained why i kept my vote on Vampeaneze. Please re-read my posts. It was so he would remain pressured and be more inclined to defend himself. If i unvoted him he would have been less pressured and we wouldv'e had to deal with him lurking even longer. I kept him pressured so he would stay pressured and urged everyone not to lynch him until he provides a good explanation.

Secondly, i'm not invoking hate. I'm just saying that i'm annoyed that if he is the doctor he has hampered our chances of winning and is now surely going to get NK'd. It isn't spreading hate. It's annoyance. And another thing, he could also be claiming doc to get on the town's good side and avoid getting lynched. Which i believe i have already said?

Thirdly, i feel my arguments are my own and i aren't parroting. My whole argument against originality was my own and people have been using those points from argument in theirs. Such as Oman who's arguments against originality were for Contradiction, and his eager to lynch. 2 reasons outlined in my arguments. But that's your opinion. I just feel my arguments have been mine.

Fourthly, How how was i eager to put a 4th vote on originality? I actually held back from voting him! Because adding a 4th vote so early is going a bit to far. My argument against Oman for adding a 4th vote is perfectly just. Because he was eager to vote. While i wasn't.

Mod, can we get a prod on thesleepless?
He said he would be back on Sunday or monday and now it's Thursday.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:32 pm

Post by AlyG »

I agree here. His Contradictory of himself and by his agreeing with other people to get on their good side and by agreeing completely changing his thoughts on the game. His eagerness was worrying to. Then when he said he was "pressured" to vote when no one had even acknowledged him was also weird. As i've already said he is my main suspect because now Vampanezehunter has left. I really think he should be the one we lynch today and Blackstrike can be our target tomorrow, as many people have already said.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by AlyG »

Yes yu have explained your points but just because you did that doesn't mean everything is cleared up. People still find you scummy and i don't really believe your vote on VampanezeHunter which put him on the most votes has been cleared up yet. You said you did it to tip the balance but what benefit does that have? That's my qusetion.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by AlyG »

dybeck wrote:I'm not feeling this originality wagon :(
Then who do you feel? Who are you most suspicious of as of now? And why aren't you feeling it? Give everyone some reasons why you think he's innocent then. I'd like to hear them.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:40 am

Post by AlyG »

AlyG wrote:I really think he should be the one we lynch today and Blackstrike can be our target tomorrow, as many people have already said.
Lucienne wrote:Planning things in the future like this is scummy. Scum are most interested in this, because they can set people up so in the future can say "oh yes, we agreed to go for X today, let's do it!"
Well Carrotcake said the exact same thing a page ago! Yet you don't seem to be attacking her. Either you overlooked it or you two could be a possible scum partnership.

Here's what Carrotcake said:
Carrotcake wrote:I don't like the idea of lynching a claimed( semi-claimed?)power role today. Very little harm could come from letting him live another night. If he does turn out to be town, we get one night of benefits. There isn't exactly a shortage of suspects anyways. Lets just hang him tomorrow.
See? She's pretty much planning the future right there. Just like you said what i did. What do you think of that post Lucienne?
originality wrote:I guess I can attribute that to poor word choice. One word isn't really a good reason for everyone to fret over that post, imho.
There you go again. Now that you have come under attack for being 'pressured' to vote you now say that it was a poor word choice and you have now completely changed your opinion. Like you were doing before. Your just trying to get on the town's good side by agreeing with them. It's getting really annoying now. What does everyone else think about this post?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:24 pm

Post by AlyG »

Carrotcake wrote:
Well Carrotcake said the exact same thing a page ago! Yet you don't seem to be attacking her. Either you overlooked it or you two could be a possible scum partnership.

That still does not answer why you did it. Are you saying that you simply echo my posts?

I love the way you try to shift blame around. I am scummy for something that YOU did ? And the person who attacked you for it is scummy too. Madness!
Why do i have to say why i did it? It's obvious i just believe that we should hang Blackstrike tomorrow and leave him to see if he really is the doctor and hope he can give us some benefit during night. The reason i said Lucienne may be scummy is because she completely overlooked your post and attacked mine for being scummy when yours was pretty much the same, which is weird. Which led me to believe she may be a scum partner with you by ignoring your post and attacking mine. I never attacked you. I attacked Lucienne.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:25 pm

Post by AlyG »

Note: the first line of the quote is a post by me. The rest is made by carrotcake.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:37 pm

Post by AlyG »

@Originality: By opinion i meant that because you came under attack for being
pressured
to vote you then said that it was a poor word choice and said that you should have said something different. It was about 3-4 pages ago and you stayed with your word choice and now that you come under attack for it you say it was poor wording in an attempt to clear it up and not look as scummy. Which you have done before. So you were changing your opinion on how your post should have been worded.

The Dictionary definition of opinion says that an opinion can be a personal view on something. You were changing your personal view on the post by saying that it should have been worded differently. You changed your view by changing your thoughts on how it should have been worded.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:41 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote:
AlyG wrote:It's obvious i just believe that we should hang Blackstrike tomorrow and leave him to see if he really is the doctor and hope he can give us some benefit during night.
Tell me how you will see if he really is the doctor, assuming he's not NKed (it would be obvious he was doctor or not if he was NKed).
I don't want him lynched because it's worthless. If he really is Doctor then he can prevent the mafia's NK. If he's not Doctor he will be NK'ed instantly. And if he isn't NK'ed there's a strong chance he's lying about his role and he is scum. So it's a win-win.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:23 pm

Post by AlyG »

Hmmm Interesting, Oman has quite a good argument and Ryan has blatantly misinterpreted Blackstrike's comments which is quite weird. I'm sticking with my vote for now and i may post an analysis later on.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:52 am

Post by AlyG »

@Oman: Just because originality hasn't been scummy recently doesn't mean all scummy acts in the past go down the drain. My vote stands because of what he's done earlier. And about Ryan, his blatant misinterpretation is worrying and his rolefishing earlier was also bad. But i don't like his case on Oman about how Oman trys to control the town. How do you control the town by asking a user questions about other players? I don't get it.
ryan wrote:I honestly have no clue where I reasoned that Dr. Blackstrike was an actual doc.
So your saying you have no clue when you reasoned that blackstrike was doc? Here i'll help.
ryan wrote:So you still want to lynch a doc who's claimed? Yeah that doesn't look scummy or anything.

Here you said he's a doc that's claimed. So you obviously thought that he was definetely doctor.
Your reasoning is flawed. I'm VERY close to voting you so
HOS: ryan

Lucienne: I honestly have no clue where I reasoned that Dr. Blackstrike was an actual doc, I guess I'll have to go back through and see if that pops up anywhere. Somewhere I got that assumption obviously or I wouldnt have commented on it.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:14 am

Post by AlyG »

Great work Ryan, you've got no defense so your last resort is to insult us. That's really going to help. And now because of that i will
Vote: ryan
And my vote doesn't matter anyway because your now going to get modkilled for posting your PM of your role.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oh Snap...Blackstrike wasn't NKed, we ate up his claim, he hasn't helped us at all and now i believe his claim was a lie. He is probably scum.
FOS: Dr. Blackstrike
I've got to re-read the thread now to try and get an understanding of who may have wanted the NK Carrotcake or Spurgistan.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by AlyG »

AlyG wrote:Oh Snap...Blackstrike wasn't NKed, we ate up his claim, he hasn't helped us at all and now i believe his claim was a lie. He is probably scum.
FOS: Dr. Blackstrike
I've got to re-read the thread now to try and get an understanding of who may have wanted the NK Carrotcake or Spurgistan.
Un FOS: Dr. Blackstrike
He never claimed Doctor...I was thinking like Ryan for a second there, That was an honest mistake guys...
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by AlyG »

shaft.ed wrote:Well AlyG, Carrotcake was most adamant in going after you. I'm surprised you wouldn't remember that.

FoS AlyG

Carrotcake post 202 wrote:On AlyG --- after a short read of posts

- Very aggressive against originality, he attacks "lets lynch the lurkers" over a series of posts. AlyG then attacks originality after listening to general reasoning, and changing his mind. Not really scummy, but it seems to be bloodthirsty. This worries me as it seems like bullying an easy target. Getting an easy lynch.

- "And originality, if you don't come up with a good defence i'll be voting for you which means you'll already at 4 votes. Not good. " - AlyG
"you shouldn't be so eager to put votes on people. He was already on 3 votes and getting to 4 on the 2nd page is going a bit to far. " -AlyG to Oman
You yourself threatened to cast the fourth vote, but you attack Oman for doing it instead of you. You seem to care too much about the placement of your own votes, as if you are avoiding something.
- "Guys please don't lynch Vampeneze hunter until he's given an explanation." Even while you still have a vote on him. Afraid to look wishy washy if you keep voting unvoting? Or would you like to use this as water to wash your hands clean if he did come up as town?
- " And Dr. Blackstrike who's role claiming is really destroying our chances of winning. " Is really destroying seems to be an exaggeration. Invoking hate against Blackstrike.

- You do not switch your votes around. You already know about being wishy washy, so you might be working to avoid vote switching. You do however call out plenty of suspects while seemingly relying on what other people to dig deeper. Planning to cause confusion? You do explain your reasons, but it hardly feels like your own.

- Hey wait a moment, I think im seeing the same post twice :shock: , oh well I have written quite a bit already so I might as well just post it

I have to intense studying to in to, this is my last long post for a while (even if the quality is quite low). I can still post small snippets though!
So you FOS'd me because you think that the person most likely to kill Carrot Cake was me because she had suspicion of me? If i was mafia which i'm not, why of all people to kill would i pick CarrotCake? the only person who had suspicions of me, wouldn't that look to obvious?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:59 pm

Post by AlyG »

vollkan wrote:Hello everybody! First thoughts: Stupid, stupid Ryan and yuck! an SK.

Time for the reread post (written as I read through):
Page 1:

Originality gets an
FoS
for his weird lynching thing, though maybe Elias is a bit strong, thinking it is L-3 on the first page.

Page 2:

Similar possible opportunism from Oman who votes Orig; he explains his vote even less.
FoS: Oman
Lucienne gets some points from me for saying she agrees on Orig but for also rightly questioning Oman’s vote. Same with BS. Same with Vamp. Same with shaft.ed. I don’t like Orig in #44. Oman has presented a trap; I have encountered this before and it was by a vanilla. Elias votes Oman for being opportunistic; a little hypocrisy methinks.

Page 3:

FoS: Aly
His argument against Orig seems very contrived to me. Lucienne mixes up Oman for Spurg as a vote reason; I don’t like. Shaft.ed points this out.

Page 4:

Discussion about Vamp’s lurking. *yawns*

Page 5:

In #105 Aly prods Vamp for opinions, specifically on Oman and BS, which strikes me as odd. BS claims “something” non-vanilla. Don’t like Aly hopping on Vamp’s wagon.
More FoS: AlyG

Page 6:

Oooh…
FoS: Orig
I do not like his Vamp vote, since he says Vamp is suspicious when Vamp is just being accused of lurkiness. I also do not like AlyG then posting a “Don’t lynch Vamp yet, but I will be fine with it in the next weeks”; I thought this was about lurking not suspicion.

Page 7:

Vamp is AlyG’s main suspect…why? The vote was pressure for lurking.

Page 8:

AlyG swaps back to Originality after Lucinne votes Orig. Oman queries why AlyG is vote hopping and his answer doesn’t explain much.

Page 9:

Carrot votes AlyG!! Finally someone notices AlyG’s scumminess. Lucienne says Carrot’s post is “interesting” and then votes BS for non-content; Lucienne makes no real comment on AlyG. Shaft and Oman get townie points for attacking Orig’s fishing. Post #219 by AlyG is gold:
“AlyG” wrote: i've already explained why i kept my vote on Vampeaneze. Please re-read my posts. It was so he would remain pressured and be more inclined to defend himself.”
Then WHY did you accept Vamp’s lynch? Then AlyG deflects onto Oman.
BS looks very newbie to me (partially influenced by my views of BS meta). I don’t like the shift to BS

Page 10:

I don’t like the vote by Oman. Shafted and Orig get “townie brownies” for going against the lynch of BS.

Page 11:

AlyG supports getting rid of Orig today and BS tomorrow; a bit of a two-for-one….as Shaft.ed then points out. #267 AlyG really goes Inquisition on dybeck for not joining the Orig wagon.

Page 12:

Carrot rightly points out AlyG’s “well s/he did it too”. Good grief, AlyG then tries to deflect suspicion onto Carrot as Luci’s scumbuddy. I don’t like really think Oman’s vote for Ryan is persuasive.

Page 13:

Don’t like Dybeck’s vote either.
for a contrived case against Ryan. Orig and BS switch to Ryan. AlyG places a HoS.

Page 14:

Orig immediately jumps to defending himself.
HoS: Orig
Oman gives AlyG townie brownies…kind of like giving Hitler the Nobel Peace Prize.

AlyG’s first post looks to me like she is scum and didn’t NK BS in the hopes that we will lynch BS today. I know how WIFOM this is from me, but her faux exasperation about it and the fact she immediately suggests we “ate his claim” does this to me. She takes it back, realising he never claimed; doesn’t change her immediate response though. Shaft rightly FoSes AlyG on the basis of Carrot’s NK. AlyG’s #343 is so damned WIFOM. Orig’s voting logic is messed up and defensive of AlyG.

Now, all in all,
Elias_the_thief: Has done nothing to arouse my suspicion, but I may do a reread on him just to be sure.
Oman: Started off well but became increasingly contrived and is now defending AlyG. From the above, I gave
HoS: Oman

AlyG: Scum. Plain and simple. I have already voted but I will put it down here again for mod’s convenience and because I want to vote him again.

Dr. Blackstrike: Newbish. I don’t think is scum.
Lucienne: Not particularly notable but a potential scumbuddy with AlyG based on earlier stuff.
originality: On one hand, AlyG has been rabidly against Orig. On the other, Orig’s latest play is defending himself and AlyG.
FoS: originality

shaft.ed: Town.
dybeck: Similar to Elias.
Ok,

Page 3: How is my argument contrived? Please explain.

Page 5: What is odd about asking questions about 3 users? you expect me to include questions on everyone? these users (Orig, Oman and BS) had all done something noteworthy the last few posts. I didn't mention anyone else because they hadn't done anything which striked me as weird at that recent time. How is that odd? And i didn't just "hop" on Vamp's Wagon, i held back from voting him and waited for a response to my questions which i didn't get. So i voted him to put more pressure on him so he would talk.

Page 6: About Vamp, he was tied with the most votes and he had pressure on him. There was a chance of him being lynched with no chance to explain himself which is why i said give him at least a week to explain himself. If he didn't then it meant that he was desperately trying to continue keeping out of conversation. So he would then he would be worthy of being lynched. And how can you say "I thought this was about lurking not suspicion." VampenezeHunter was
suspicious
because he was trying to keep out of conversation and was obviously
lurking!
which is why he had suspicion!

Page 7: He was my main suspect because of his continous lurking and how he wouldn't respond to my questions. How is there anything wrong with that?

Page 8: Well i vote hopped because i thought that Vamp was going to be replaced so my vote on him was now worthless. So i went back to my other main suspect originality. And how didn't my answer explain much? What should have been explained?

Page 9: I would have accepted Vamp's lynch if he didn't explain himself. If he didn't explain himself then it would be obvious he's esperately trying to keep out of the conversation, which i've already said.

Page 12: The reason i pointed out that Carrot Cake also did it was because it was weird how Lucienne overlooked Carrot's actions and went for mine. I never attacked carrot i attacked Lucienne for. This was my defense:
alyG wrote:Why do i have to say why i did it? It's obvious i just believe that we should hang Blackstrike tomorrow and leave him to see if he really is the doctor and hope he can give us some benefit during night. The reason i said Lucienne may be scummy is because she completely overlooked your post and attacked mine for being scummy when yours was pretty much the same, which is weird. Which led me to believe she may be a scum partner with you by ignoring your post and attacking mine. I never attacked you. I attacked Lucienne.
This explains what i did.

I hope you answer my questions.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by AlyG »

Also, Volkann's Anlysis on Pages 10 to 14 should be quoted also. I don't know how it didn't. My post starts at "Ok"
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:06 pm

Post by AlyG »

AlyG wrote:Page 3: How is my argument contrived? Please explain.
Vollkan wrote:You fully acknowledged that Orig looked newbish and yet you sought to concoct a case against him.
1) The lynch lurkers thing - Despite you thinking him newb, you actually took this seriously as though he was trying to get rid of all the lurkers. The obvious thing to do is explain to him why a LaLurkers policy is stupid; instead you attack him for it.
2) Whether or not Lucienne was "lurking" (she wasn't, FTR) - Again, this is plainly just Orig being stupid. Instead, you make it sound like he was conspiring to score a scum lynch.
3) Agreement - Again; he is confused but you make it sound like a buddying up conspiracy.
4) "im town so dont vote me" - Again; his actions plainly bespeak of his newbishness but you make it a conspiracy.

Don't get me wrong, Orig could well be scum. However, AlyG has twisted these four points into scum plots when it's pretty clear it is just stupidity. Hanlon's Razor: cock-up before conspiracy.
Actually, i said that orig
MAY
be either Newbish or Scum. And even if i did fully acknowledge that orig's action were indeed newbish i don't believe that it means there shouldn't be a case against him. Newbish or not if he's done suspicious things there's nothing wrong with putting a case against him.

1) I never posted saying that i thought of him as a newb. He seemed very scummy to me for the lynch all Lurkers attitude and it was his first post, i wasn't sure of him as a newb or not after a 1 one-line post! Which is why i took it seriously, i couldn't judge him at that time.

2) How do we know that he was plainly being stupid? His posts were very weird and suspicious. Which is why i thought it MAY either be a newb-tell or scum-tell.

3) Well it was weird how he completely contradicted himself to agree with CarrotCake. What was even weirder was that Carrot's post was only Right after his. So it seemed that he was agreeing with him to get on the town's good side.

4) I never acted like his post was a conspiracy and was scummy. All i said was that it was a stupid thing and not very useful thing to say. There's nothing wrong with that.

5) Not all points were attempts to accuse him as scum. At least you agree with me that he may well be scum. And also, he had done very weird things. Even if they were newbie acts they can't be
Completely
ignored.
AlyG wrote: Page 5: What is odd about asking questions about 3 users? you expect me to include questions on everyone? these users (Orig, Oman and BS) had all done something noteworthy the last few posts. I didn't mention anyone else because they hadn't done anything which striked me as weird at that recent time. How is that odd? And i didn't just "hop" on Vamp's Wagon, i held back from voting him and waited for a response to my questions which i didn't get. So i voted him to put more pressure on him so he would talk.
[quote="Vollkan]Prodding for opinions is something I consider a scumtell. By all means, say "X is not contributing" but specifically asking "What do you think of A, B and C?" looks like you are trying to get a particular response.

Not voting immediately doesn't justify it. Vamp had promised content; he was "at a friend's house".[/quote]

It's alright if he promises content then folows up to it. But promising content 3 times and then posting nothing 3 times is what everyone found very weird and suspicious! Here were his obvious acts of promising to make his opinions heard then throwing the promises out the window.
VampanezeHunter wrote:Yea I might tomorrow. After some discussion and i have had my beauty sleep!
VampanezeHunter wrote:I'll wait for some more disscussion before i make my opinions.
VampanezeHunter wrote: I have evr so slight gut feelings on a few people but in the next few pages i will express my views on people.
AlyG wrote: Page 6: About Vamp, he was tied with the most votes and he had pressure on him. There was a chance of him being lynched with no chance to explain himself which is why i said give him at least a week to explain himself. If he didn't then it meant that he was desperately trying to continue keeping out of conversation. So he would then he would be worthy of being lynched. And how can you say "I thought this was about lurking not suspicion." VampenezeHunter was suspicious because he was trying to keep out of conversation and was obviously lurking! which is why he had suspicion!
Vollkan wrote:See this is the thing. You vote to pressure Vamp to speak; I don't like how you did it, but whatever. Now it moves to you supporting his LYNCH. I mean, you go from wanting him to speak to wanting him dead. The ONLY thing which changed in the meantime was Orig's vote. You recognised the prospect of him swinging and you altered accordingly.
He did eventually speak, but i wasn't very impressed with his argument and i gave points against it. So even AFTER he talked i still supported his lynch. There's nothing wrong with that.
AlyG wrote: Page 7: He was my main suspect because of his continous lurking and how he wouldn't respond to my questions. How is there anything wrong with that?
Vollkan wrote:You specifically said you were voting for pressure. You didn't mention suspicion until a lynch was on the cards. Don't be obtuse.
I was voting to put pressure on him so he would stop his continuous lurking. When i put my vote on him i said that i hoped it would get him to talk. Which means my vote was to get him pressured and to stop lurking.
AlyG wrote: Page 9: I would have accepted Vamp's lynch if he didn't explain himself. If he didn't explain himself then it would be obvious he's esperately trying to keep out of the conversation, which i've already said.
Vollkan wrote:What was there for him to explain, other than that he had not been active (which you have constantly just assumed to be a scum strategy). You shifted from wanting him to respond to your prodding questions to actually suspecting him, without articulating WHY you suspected him.
I wanted him to explain why he never posted content afer promising it 3 times. That's what i wanted to know. And after it's done 3 times it's become more than a mistake.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote:Sigh, this is not going to look good after vollkan got into me for defending but:

Vote AlyG

That post sat all wrong with me. It was basically saying "look, doctor blackstrike is still alive, lets lynch him" when there are many possibilities:

1) He could be scum lieing to us (Possible)

2) He could be a doc, protecting the wrong person (Possible)

3) He could have forgotten to send in a night choice (unlikely)

4) He could have been RBed (unlikely, though possible)

5) He could be any other role like a cop/hider/tracker that we don't see the results of (possible (likely))

6) The scum didn't kill him in the hope that some would say what you did, or to say it themselves (likely)

So there are 6 options, and you only looked at one.
Which post are you talking about? My first one to start the day? Which was this:
AlyG wrote:Oh Snap...Blackstrike wasn't NKed, we ate up his claim, he hasn't helped us at all and now i believe his claim was a lie. He is probably scum. FOS: Dr. Blackstrike I've got to re-read the thread now to try and get an understanding of who may have wanted the NK Carrotcake or Spurgistan.
Followed by this:
AlyG wrote:Un FOS: Dr. Blackstrike He never claimed Doctor...I was thinking like Ryan for a second there, That was an honest mistake guys...
Did you bother reading my second post? I accidentally said that he claimed Doctor. But a few minutes later i realised my mistake and i cleared it up because he never did and i Un-FOS'ed him. I never campaigned against him asking people to lynch him because he was still alive.

Your have strong points there although 3 is pretty useless i don't think anyone would be that forgetfull. And the mod would probably notify you if you didn't before night ends. So in conclusion my post was cleared up and i never said or thought that because Blackstike is alive lets lynch him. I never campaigned against him and i never just looked at one option. Some of the other options are the reason i didn't straight away arouse suspicion. I hope you understand.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:07 am

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote:dybeck, there are so many other solutions to that that I am tempted to vote you for being irrational. Two things saved you: The unvote and the fact that AlyG's post is still worse.
So your saying the unvote saved her. Why not me? I cleared up my apparent "Bad Post" with an Un-Fos minutes prior to my first one. An dyeah, Dybeck of all the thing sto vote for you go purely for guesswork.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:14 pm

Post by AlyG »

I propose hunt scum. It won't be as hard because if there isn't an RB then i know 1 member of the mafia. I also don't really know how to hunt an SK. Guys, i'm your tracker. I tracked originality during the night and my result was that he targeted CarrotCake. CarrotCake died during the night so it meant that he either tried to RB her or he targeted her for his NK. However, the possibility of him being scum outweighs the chance of him being an RB. The only reason i didn't say this staright away is because i thought i may be able to put a case against him and try to get him lynched without giving away my identity. But i have now decided agianst it because it may be to difficult and no one is very suspicious of him. Only i am. And if you guys don't believe then go ahead and lynch me. I dare you. if you do then you have lost a valuable pro-town role. So is does anyone know if there is an RB or not? It would help.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:54 pm

Post by AlyG »

Good thing that you believe me. Although now i'm pretty much definetely going to be NK'ed. Well now there is a chance of originality being a:

a) Doctor (Maybe)
b) RoleBlocker (Highly Unlikely)
c) Mafia (Biggest chance)

I'm very sure he is Mafia because of his past actions and of course his infamous first post. Which makes it seem all more likely he is scum. Thoughts guys?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:56 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oh and d) Serial Killer (Unsure of)
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:59 pm

Post by AlyG »

Sorry for the triple post but i didn't immediately put a case against orig because at that time i was planning to keep my identity secret and if i immediately put a case against him then it may have looked that i know something about him and it could of may given away my pro-town role.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by AlyG »

So you guys want me to track dybeck during the night?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:35 pm

Post by AlyG »

shaft.ed wrote:AlyG: Why did you wait to out originality and what prompted you to claim?
Why did you not either claim immediately or at least push for an originality lynch?
Why did you take such a defensive stance in your claiming post?
1. I already explained this in my claiming post. I waited because i thought i may be able to get him lynched without giving away my identity. But i eventually decided against it. Which is why i claimed.

2. I didn't push for an orig lynch straight away because i thought it may look like i know something about him like his role if i immediately went for him. So i was originally going to bide my time and let the game run a bit before putting my case against him.

3. I don't really belive i was defensive.

This was probably pretty pointless it being 2 pages ago but anyway.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by AlyG »

Elias_the_thief wrote:Caught up to page 15. finishing the reread tomorrow.
Well at least your here. And where's Blackstrike?! We need him here! and we need to know what he did during the night!
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:21 pm

Post by AlyG »

AlyG wrote:Well at least your here. And where's Blackstrike?! We need him here! and we need to know what he did during the night!
vollkan wrote:Something here rubs me the wrong way. I think it may be the fact that AlyG is trying to prod other people into talking when he has had pretty much no input since the claim. Particularly given that AlyG/Orig could be a possible mafia pairing, I don't like the fact that this post suggests he is "here" but lurking.

I know that if I was a tracker and I had tracked someone on a NK victim, I would be posting a lot about it (though I post a lot anyway).
I may not have had much input. but i've answered whats been asked of me and i'm regulary visiting. blackstrike on the other hand hasn't posted the whole of this day and i'm curious of his actions during the night. And Elias may have been lurking because he never explained his long absence in his post and i'm sort of unsure of what to think of him.
Orig wrote: AlyG- You are fucking retarded. You should have kept your mouth shut, why the hell would you claim
us two
for no real reason? Your personal grudge against me is affecting your view of things. Why am I saying this? IM THE FUCKING VIG.

The best we can do now, that AlyG screwed us up, is to see the ones who wanted to lynch him I guess. Or me.
Damn, this strategy is terrible. They could be wanting to lynch one of us now and NK the other at night.
Dammit AlyG.
vollkan wrote:Orig refers to him and AlyG as an "us" and then expresses real regret about how the "
strategy
" (VERY interesting word choice) exposes either of them to a lynching. If Orig is vig, then he has good reason to consider AlyG protown, but I don't get why he immediately fears the possibility of them BOTH being lynched.
Good find there vollkan. Strategy? This strategy? the claim was a cause of a strategy i didn't go through with lol. And vollkan, he said that their was a possibility of 1 getting NK'ed and the other getting getting lynched. Also orig, i claimed for reasons i've already expressed. And my claim had lots of reason behind it. And how can you say that it was because of a grudge against you? Grudge =/= Suspicion. I was suspicious of you because of your very weird and initially scummy behaviour. It wasn't a grudge. I decided to claim and i decided that this information i had shouldn't be kept quiet.

Now for your claim. I'm not sure whether to believe you or not. If you had voted for me during your claim then it would have been obvious you were scum but you didn't which sort of helps me not be so speculative about your post.
AlyG wrote:It won't be as hard because if there isn't an RB then i know 1 member of the
mafia.
vollkan wrote:For some reason, the possibility of Orig being SK is not mentioned.This is not conclusive by any stretch, but I don't like it at all.
Yeah i missed that possibility, i realised my mistake and cleared it up by saying there is a possibility of him being either a Doctor, (Which was stupid and impossible. Just pretend i never said that.) Roleblocker, Mafia or Serial Killer. Pretty much that he was definetely confirmed as a power-role.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:28 pm

Post by AlyG »

AlyG wrote:Anyway, I have some more questions for you:
1) What do you think about Carrot's case against you?
2) What do you think of Orig?
3) What do you think of Dybeck?
4) What do you think is the best course of action today?
1) Here is his post and his response:
CarrotCake wrote:- Very aggressive against originality, he attacks "lets lynch the lurkers" over a series of posts. AlyG then attacks originality after listening to general reasoning, and changing his mind. Not really scummy, but it seems to be bloodthirsty. This worries me as it seems like bullying an easy target. Getting an easy lynch.

- Hey wait a moment, I think im seeing the same post twice , oh well I have written quite a bit already so I might as well just post it

AlyG wrote:Ok, First of all i've already explained why i kept my vote on Vampeaneze. Please re-read my posts. It was so he would remain pressured and be more inclined to defend himself. If i unvoted him he would have been less pressured and we wouldv'e had to deal with him lurking even longer. I kept him pressured so he would stay pressured and urged everyone not to lynch him until he provides a good explanation.

Secondly, i'm not invoking hate. I'm just saying that i'm annoyed that if he is the doctor he has hampered our chances of winning and is now surely going to get NK'd. It isn't spreading hate. It's annoyance. And another thing, he could also be claiming doc to get on the town's good side and avoid getting lynched. Which i believe i have already said?

Thirdly, i feel my arguments are my own and i aren't parroting. My whole argument against originality was my own and people have been using those points from argument in theirs. Such as Oman who's arguments against originality were for Contradiction, and his eager to lynch. 2 reasons outlined in my arguments. But that's your opinion. I just feel my arguments have been mine.

Fourthly, How how was i eager to put a 4th vote on originality? I actually held back from voting him! Because adding a 4th vote so early is going a bit to far. My argument against Oman for adding a 4th vote is perfectly just. Because he was eager to vote. While i wasn't.

Mod, can we get a prod on thesleepless? He said he would be back on Sunday or monday and now it's Thursday.
This is what i think of Carrot's post. I also believe that in that post he missed many important points of my actions like when he accused me of telling someone that putting someone on a 4th vote is going a bit to far, followed by me a few pages later threatening to put someone on a 4th. His argument was that i was to eager and contradicting myself. My defense was this:
AlyG wrote:Fourthly, How how was i eager to put a 4th vote on originality? I actually held back from voting him! Because adding a 4th vote so early is going a bit to far. My argument against Oman for adding a 4th vote is perfectly just. Because he was eager to vote. While i wasn't.
See i actually held back from voting him in the first place! He made some strong points but i believe most of it was flawed. that's my response.

2) I'm not sure whether i believe orig's claim or not. It's very suspicious how he chose to killl one of our most pro-town players and even though he may well be the vig. His past actions can't go down the drain. I'm still very suspicious of him.

3) Dybeck, you have done some very weird plays during Day 2 such as voting shaft.ed for saying "Oh great we may have a serial killer." It isn't scummy it's an observation! You are also very eager with your votes e.g. after i claimed you immediately voted originality while completely ignoring the other roles that he could possibly be. You also have overlooked lots of information before posting e.g. Asking Originality why he killed CarrotCake when he had already posted his reason a page ago. Overall, he has been playing really weird and IMO scummy so
HOS: Dybeck

4) I think the best course of action is to first hear from Elias and Blackstrike's replacement befor emaking any big decisions. I think that the best targets at this time to lynch are either originality or Dybeck.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:04 pm

Post by AlyG »

Dybeck, you're starting to make some very good points there. I wonder why you weren't playing as well earlier.

I'm still waiting for some elias input and i'm keeping up with the game. I also am suspicious of Oman's Vote hopping and bandwagonning. His votehopping has been very frequent during the course of this day and he always seems to be following up other peoples suspicions as a bandwagoner. usually with Vollkan.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:22 pm

Post by AlyG »

dybeck wrote:Dybeck: "Originality's claim is bogus"
Town: "No way!"
Dybeck: "Originality's claim is bogus"
Town: "Dybeck's looking scummy to me."
Town: "I think we should kill Dybeck"
Town: "C'mon! We have to lynch Dybeck!"
Town: "Dybeck's right... Originality's claim is bogus... I wonder why he wasn't playing well earlier."
Dybeck: :roll:
Dybeck, you forgot that not all your posts revolved around that. Most of them were using stupid logic and most of your plays were scummy. The resaon that you've been playing better is because you have been backing up your opinions with much better points than earlier.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:33 pm

Post by AlyG »

I know that the base of your post revolved around orig's claim but there were more context then just 'Orig's claim is bogus' in them. Some of which was very noteworthy. Anyway, might as well put this in but my main suspects are still Dybeck (Not as much though but like i've said past actions can't be ignored) and Originality. And i've already said this but i need some Elias input!
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:55 pm

Post by AlyG »

Ok guys i'm going to do a quick analysis of players and show who i think they are:

Town

Shaft.ed
- has been very pro-town in my eyes and is a very good analyser an poster. he hasn't done anything recently scummy so far this game. Was a bit quiet during Day 1 but has redeemed himself and been active day 2.

Vollkan:
- has been a very active poster and has contributed largely to the discussion. he doesn't strike me as very suspicious but i'm not entirely sure if he's town or not. But his positives outweigh the negatives so i believe there is a better chance of him being town than scum.

Unsure

Lucienne
- I haven't had much of a redaing on her because of her inactivity but she hasn't done anything
MAJORLY
scummy so i can't really classify her.

Elias_The_Thief
- Been way to inactive and during Day 1 contributed to very little. I also don't like how heppromised some content on page 7 and 15 and never folowed them up.

Originality:
Now as you guys know i have been VERY aggressive against Orig now the only reason that i'm not screaming for his lynch is because of his cliam. I'm not sure whether to believe him or not because he killed one of our most pro-town players but his role-claim was afairly targetable one. if he had claimed townie i'd have had a vote on him 10 pages ago. I'm unsure of his role so he's in my unsure list.

Gemelli:
Relatively new and i can't really read him because he;s only postes for a few pages. he has not done much worth noting but he has been fairly active.

Scum

Dybeck:
- I already have a HOS on her and this is my reading on her: (This is from an analysis on her on page 23)
Dybeck wrote:Dybeck, you have done some very weird plays during Day 2 such as voting shaft.ed for saying "Oh great we may have a serial killer." It isn't scummy it's an observation! You are also very eager with your votes e.g. after i claimed you immediately voted originality while completely ignoring the other roles that he could possibly be. You also have overlooked lots of information before posting e.g. Asking Originality why he killed CarrotCake when he had already posted his reason a page ago. Overall, he has been playing really weird and IMO scummy
As you can see she has been playing very weirdly and mostly her reasons for voting are very weird. E.g. Voting Shaft.ed for saying "we may have a serial killer."

Oman:
- Probably in my eyes the most scummy player in the game. he has been bandwagonning the whole game. Whenever somene changes their vote and throws around suspicion he is always there to follow-up and always votes for the same person straight away. he is a big vote hopper and always jumps on the person getting suspicion. He seems to be trying to keep pressure on other players which is scummy. her are some examples of bandwagoning:

originality wrote:we should lynch the ones not here because a) eliminates useless townies or b) might be mafia so its a win-win

vote lucienne
This post was what started the suspicion on Originality. He got to 3 serious votes on the first page and then i gave him an FOS and held back from giving him to many votes so early:

AlyG wrote:(1) That's better logic. Judge and vote for someone after they have talked. Not if they haven't even confirmed their PM!

(2) Whatever. But if you're seen online it would seem your trying to draw attention from yourself.

Originality, your push for a quicklynch on someone who hasn't even confirmed their PM really worries me. It got me to believe that you may be a scum trying to draw attention from yourself and trying to avoid getting lynched.

Then, when you got voted for for that reason you seemed to completely change your thoughts. Maybe you realised you were under pressure and tried to keep yourself safe and get on peole's good side by agreeing with them.

However after your change of thoughts your vote still standed. Which was also suspicious. I don't know whether to vote you or not since your already at -3 so for now i will FOS: Originality This will probably change to a vote.

That's it, those are my thoughts. sorry about the triple post guys. I'm only new and i don't know how to put more than 1 quote in a post at once >_< can someone tell me how?

Oman wrote:Okay.

1) Originality looks BAD! Contradiction, eager to lynch, LEAPS to defence. Almost worth a -2 vote.

2) If Originality is scum I'd be expecting a coach in there. But everyone looked clean.

3)
Vote: orginality
I just want to see what pops up scum should jump on him
This is blatant bandwagoning, he was just trying to keep severe pressure on someone so early in the game. he came under fire for this.

More examples:

In page 15 when Vollkan did a long analysis on me Oman was right there to immediately jump on.
Vollkan wrote:Hello everybody! First thoughts: Stupid, stupid Ryan and yuck! an SK.

Time for the reread post (written as I read through):
Page 1:
Originality gets an FoS for his weird lynching thing, though maybe Elias is a bit strong, thinking it is L-3 on the first page.

Page 2:
Similar possible opportunism from Oman who votes Orig; he explains his vote even less. FoS: Oman Lucienne gets some points from me for saying she agrees on Orig but for also rightly questioning Oman’s vote. Same with BS. Same with Vamp. Same with shaft.ed. I don’t like Orig in #44. Oman has presented a trap; I have encountered this before and it was by a vanilla. Elias votes Oman for being opportunistic; a little hypocrisy methinks.

Page 3:
FoS: Aly His argument against Orig seems very contrived to me. Lucienne mixes up Oman for Spurg as a vote reason; I don’t like. Shaft.ed points this out.

Page 4:
Discussion about Vamp’s lurking. *yawns*

Page 5:
In #105 Aly prods Vamp for opinions, specifically on Oman and BS, which strikes me as odd. BS claims “something” non-vanilla. Don’t like Aly hopping on Vamp’s wagon. More FoS: AlyG

Page 6:
Oooh… FoS: Orig I do not like his Vamp vote, since he says Vamp is suspicious when Vamp is just being accused of lurkiness. I also do not like AlyG then posting a “Don’t lynch Vamp yet, but I will be fine with it in the next weeks”; I thought this was about lurking not suspicion. Vote: AlyG

Page 7:
Vamp is AlyG’s main suspect…why? The vote was pressure for lurking.

Page 8:
AlyG swaps back to Originality after Lucinne votes Orig. Oman queries why AlyG is vote hopping and his answer doesn’t explain much.

Page 9:
Carrot votes AlyG!! Finally someone notices AlyG’s scumminess. Lucienne says Carrot’s post is “interesting” and then votes BS for non-content; Lucienne makes no real comment on AlyG. Shaft and Oman get townie points for attacking Orig’s fishing. Post #219 by AlyG is gold:
“AlyG” wrote: i've already explained why i kept my vote on Vampeaneze. Please re-read my posts. It was so he would remain pressured and be more inclined to defend himself.”
Vollkan wrote:Then WHY did you accept Vamp’s lynch? Then AlyG deflects onto Oman.
BS looks very newbie to me (partially influenced by my views of BS meta). I don’t like the shift to BS

Page 10:
I don’t like the vote by Oman. Shafted and Orig get “townie brownies” for going against the lynch of BS.

Page 11:
AlyG supports getting rid of Orig today and BS tomorrow; a bit of a two-for-one….as Shaft.ed then points out. #267 AlyG really goes Inquisition on dybeck for not joining the Orig wagon.

Page 12:
Carrot rightly points out AlyG’s “well s/he did it too”. Good grief, AlyG then tries to deflect suspicion onto Carrot as Luci’s scumbuddy. I don’t like really think Oman’s vote for Ryan is persuasive.

Page 13:
Don’t like Dybeck’s vote either. FoS: Oman for a contrived case against Ryan. Orig and BS switch to Ryan. AlyG places a HoS.

Page 14:
Orig immediately jumps to defending himself. HoS: Orig Oman gives AlyG townie brownies…kind of like giving Hitler the Nobel Peace Prize. FoS: Oman
AlyG’s first post looks to me like she is scum and didn’t NK BS in the hopes that we will lynch BS today. I know how WIFOM this is from me, but her faux exasperation about it and the fact she immediately suggests we “ate his claim” does this to me. She takes it back, realising he never claimed; doesn’t change her immediate response though. Shaft rightly FoSes AlyG on the basis of Carrot’s NK. AlyG’s #343 is so damned WIFOM. Orig’s voting logic is messed up and defensive of AlyG.

Now, all in all,
Elias_the_thief: Has done nothing to arouse my suspicion, but I may do a reread on him just to be sure.
Oman: Started off well but became increasingly contrived and is now defending AlyG. From the above, I gave HoS: Oman
AlyG: Scum. Plain and simple. I have already voted but I will put it down here again for mod’s convenience and because I want to vote him again. Vote: AlyG
Dr. Blackstrike: Newbish. I don’t think is scum.
Lucienne: Not particularly notable but a potential scumbuddy with AlyG based on earlier stuff.
originality: On one hand, AlyG has been rabidly against Orig. On the other, Orig’s latest play is defending himself and AlyG. FoS: originality
shaft.ed: Town.
dybeck: Similar to Elias.
Vollkan puts a case against me and then about 10 posts later here comes Oman:

Oman wrote:Sigh, this is not going to look good after vollkan got into me for defending but:

Vote AlyG

That post sat all wrong with me. It was basically saying "look, doctor blackstrike is still alive, lets lynch him" when there are many possibilities:

1) He could be scum lieing to us (Possible)

2) He could be a doc, protecting the wrong person (Possible)

3) He could have forgotten to send in a night choice (unlikely)

4) He could have been RBed (unlikely, though possible)

5) He could be any other role like a cop/hider/tracker that we don't see the results of (possible (likely))

6) The scum didn't kill him in the hope that some would say what you did, or to say it themselves (likely)

So there are 6 options, and you only looked at one.
shaft.ed wrote:You're right it doesn't look good. This entire game you've been jumping from one wagon to the next. Now you see vollkan enter the game and provide a strong case against AlyG and the first thing you do is jump aboard. FoS Oman
As you can see he has been vote hopping and bandwagonninga nd i'm sure you could find more. Overall i will soon be voting for either Oman or Dybeck.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:56 pm

Post by AlyG »

there are quite a few spelling mistakes there if anything doesn't make sense tell me please.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:43 pm

Post by AlyG »

Thanks for that Vollkan i'll look into it. Now i want to get an idea of what might happen during the night. So granted, Orig is a vig (who we have instructed not to kill anyone during night) then there will be 1-2 NK's. There will only be 2 if there is indeed a SK. So the mafia i believe will have to choose between killing me or Orig. Now, i believe i have the greatest chance of being killed because if i get a successful track i can determine at least 1 member of the mafia possibly. Tonight, Orig is basically a townie (he hopefully won't kill) so i think i'm the biggest threat to them so i probably will be NK'ed. So i have to survive night if i am to tell everyone my tracking results. What should happen then? Should i be protected by doc or hope for the best?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by AlyG »

Ok my list:

1) No Kill
2) Dybeck
3) Oman
4) Meh...Elias

Also, Oman, just because i attacked you i'm then recomended to be NK'ed by you. Even though i'm confirmed as your tracker. A bit bitter perhaps?

Dybeck, can you explain to me why you think Shaft.ed and Vollkan should be killed instead of say Elias or Lucienne? Is it because they attacked you earlier?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by AlyG »

shaft.ed wrote:Elias, I just did a quick check on your posting activity and you have
posts today on your other thread encompassing hours of the day and coming in at about 20-30 minute intrevals. I'm not buying this "I'm so busy" routine anymore. If you're actively lurking stop it. If you truly don't care about this game, crap or get off the pot.
Good thing you noticed that Shaft.ed, like i said i want some Elias input.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by AlyG »

Good post, i'm glad you agree with me that it is weird how Oman considred me to be NK'ed and how Dybeck is recommending you and shaft.ed over Oman. I'm still not sure who to vote for though...
I'm sort of leaing towards dybeck because of his recent arguments (Which are ridiculous) against Vollkan. He really seems to be getting himself into a hole. Same goes for Elias, the more he lurks the bigger his hole gets.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:33 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote:
AlyG wrote:Also, Oman, just because i attacked you i'm then recomended to be NK'ed by you. Even though i'm confirmed as your tracker. A bit bitter perhaps?

I was suspicious of you pre-your attack on me. And you're not confirmed, stop pretending you are. Also, you're number 4 on my list.

4) AlyG is replaced by Lucienne.

This is simply because 4) was AlyG, not because it was AlyG.[/quote]
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:39 pm

Post by AlyG »

AlyG wrote:Also, Oman, just because i attacked you i'm then recomended to be NK'ed by you. Even though i'm confirmed as your tracker. A bit bitter perhaps?
Oman wrote:I was suspicious of you pre-your attack on me. And you're not confirmed, stop pretending you are. Also, you're number 4 on my list.
Tell me what was suspicious about my pre-attack on you. And also, even though i'm 4) on your list i'm still recommended as 1 of the top 3 targets to be NK'ed by you. You can't deny that.
Oman wrote:4) AlyG is replaced by Lucienne.

This is simply because 4) was AlyG, not because it was AlyG.
I don't understand that last line can you please rephrase it. All i can understand is that i've been replaced as 4) by lucienne i believe. Is it because you have come under fire for it?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:39 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote:I was suspicious of you pre-your attack on me. And you're not confirmed, stop pretending you are. Also, you're number 4 on my list.
Tell me what was suspicious about my pre-attack on you. And also, even though i'm 4) on your list i'm still recommended as 1 of the top 3 targets to be NK'ed by you. You can't deny that.
Oman wrote:4) AlyG is replaced by Lucienne.

This is simply because 4) was AlyG, not because it was AlyG.
I don't understand that last line can you please rephrase it. All i can understand is that i've been replaced as 4) by lucienne i believe. Is it because you have come under fire for it?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:41 pm

Post by AlyG »

Post 708# was a mistake i accidentally pressed send lol.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:45 am

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote: AlyG is by far not #1 material, and if
dybeck killed her
with me having him at 4 and you guys leaving him off, I'd be into him (thats not a town play).
Vollkan wrote:*blink* Wha?! How does Dybeck go about killing her?

For your sake, you better be able to explain this one.
I never noticed that! What is that supposed to mean?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:41 am

Post by AlyG »

dybeck wrote:
(1) Look at the top-4 lists posted by all of the players (which should each include 4 different options)
(2) Count the # of times each player's name, or "No Kill", appears on all lists COMBINED
(3) Look at ONLY the top four choices coming out of (2). In other words, if "No Kill" gets the most votes, it's the #1 choice on the list. The players with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th most votes would also be added to the list. ALL OTHER PLAYERS ARE DISCARDED FROM CONSIDERATION.
(4) At night, make a choice of any of the targetting actions from the list put together by (3).
Dybeck wrote:The outcome of this guide is, of course, my nightkill.

Which means that tonight we're likely to lose originality to the other scum group and me to originality.

Is there anyone unhappy with this?
Isn't there only 1 scum group? And this means that you are probably going to be NK'ed if your not lynched first. I don't see a problem with your death.

Iv'e got 1 question, is everyone prepared to lose originality tonight? I remember Vollkan said that we are and no one denied it.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:58 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oman you didn't answer this question. What was suspicious about my pre-attack on you?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:35 pm

Post by AlyG »

Guys i'm still here got to have a re-read of the last 2 pages.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #85) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:19 pm

Post by AlyG »

Ok like i've said i'm waiting for Elias to post and to see what he has to say. I also don't like Oman's comment about our town being strong. We townies possibly are outnumbered in the amount of active posters. So we need as much help as we can get, we can't have anyone slacking off. And answer me this: Why isn't your contribution as important as others?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote:
AlyG wrote:Ok like i've said i'm waiting for Elias to post and to see what he has to say. I also don't like Oman's comment about our town being strong. We townies possibly are outnumbered in the amount of active posters. So we need as much help as we can get, we can't have anyone slacking off. And answer me this: Why isn't your contribution as important as others?
Do you really think Vollkan and Shaft.ed are THAT anti-town? The two strongest posters game wide, and recently Gemelli (not convinced he's town). The point is, these three posters seem pretty pro-town, and they're doing well. Therefor the town seemed strong enough for me to leave for a day or two.
Even though Vollkan and Shaft.ed are seem to be good pro-town players, we can't have that kind of attitude towards the game. We need as much contribution as possible if we are to win, no slacking off because that makes it harder to win. We need everyones opinions voiced. And you didn't answer my question: Why isn't your contribution as important as others? Even though Vollkan and shaft.ed aregoing well why should your opinion notbe sopoken. This type of play doesn't sit well with me.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oh, fair enough, still didn't sit that well but anyway its not something to vote for. Now all i've got to do is wait for elias.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:44 pm

Post by AlyG »

Just a small observation Vollkan: In your second quote wasn't it by Oman and not shaft.ed?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by AlyG »

Sorry for my absence the last 2 days i was in brisbane. Also, that's a very good analysis of oman's bandwagonning Shaft.ed.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by AlyG »

Now i'm never going to gt my elias input. Oh well
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:12 pm

Post by AlyG »

vollkan wrote:
dybeck wrote: So you intend to 'no kill' tonight?
Dybeck, we've been over this.

If he is mafia, he will kill anyone (aiming for the SK) regardless of what we say.

If he is SK, he will be desperately trying to kill the mafia. In fact, I really wonder if No Kill would even be more advantageous than a town kill.

If is town, he will follow consensus. By that, I mean there is a strong obligation for him to not kill, but he will not be auto-lynched if he does otherwise. This creates uncertainty. Uncertainty can only work in ourfavour because it makes Orig very likely to die by cross-fire.
This^^
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:31 pm

Post by AlyG »

An observation:

Oman, on page 28 i did a BIG analysis on every player in the game,i advise everyone to read it. here i attacked Oman for his bandwagonning and showed some examples. Now Oman's response was this:
Oman wrote:I just want to make it noted that AlyG is only going after me since the bandwagon formed on me.

Hypocrit much?
He never defended himself the only thing he did was label me as scummy for attacking him by putting me at 4) on his list. I want to hear a response to this Oman. How can you explain this bandwagonning? Shaft.ed also made a list of all the times Oman had bandwagoned during D2 on page 36:
Shaft.ed wrote:The bandwagoning history of Oman on D2.

So Oman starts to day with a vote on AlyG, a person he supported D1, quickly following vollkan's first post and ode to hurting AlyG.

Vote swings over to dybeck after his attempts at framing me for SK with a single tell don't go over so well.

Unvotes dybeck, then switches back to AlyG since we need to be more safe about the voting due to being in possible LyLo (yeah moving from a person with your 1 sole vote to someone with 2 is really safe).

Unvotes AlyG after the claim. Then immediately revotes after reading the scumminess of the claim post.

Unvotes AlyG after orig's claim.

Votes dybeck the exact post after vollkan's vote

Switches vote to orig after playing with maths (interesting that vollkan follows suit here).

Vollkan votes Oman for calling orig the SK with poor logic.

Unvotes saying it's very soon going back to dybeck or AlyG

Vollkan unvotes and switches to dybeck. The very next post (again) Oman follows suit.

I vote Elias for constant lurking in order to get him to post. The next time Oman posts in thread he votes Elias (seriously do you have a posting restriction or something?).

Oman then unvotes when vollkan points out that Elias stated he wouldn't be pressured.

Then the Oman attacks quoted above come into play calling him out for all these following votes.
2 Days later Oman returns with this post:
Oman wrote:Okay I'm back. I shall attempt to scale the WALLZ OF TEXT tonight.
It's already been a day and still no response, i really want an explanation for this bandwagonning.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote:AlyG, you want an explaination of my bandwagoning? I'm a bandwagoner, its what I do. My playstyle: BANDWAGON! My scumhunting method: BANDWAGON! My favourite colour: BANDWAGON!

I've been lynched for it before, but its like....like....well its like Albert B Rampage's playstyle being absolute insanity, he gets lynched for it, but he won't change it.

I simply feel that pressure from votes is the most effective tool in outing scum. Voting paterns, etc.
That's not a good explanation at all. You like to do it?. It seems to be, you just made that up because you didn't REALLY have an explanation. If that's your playstyle why didn't you tell us earlier when you were attacked for it? No you ignored it, like you have ignored other attacks. And if you are telling the truth look at Shaft.ed's list of your bandwagonning and look at the hole you have dug yourself into. And you never told us you do it for Voting patterns e.t.c. that doesn't help your case much either.

Overall, i'm dissapointed in your response and i think it's far-fetched to be doing this on purpose. I said i would vote for someone and now i am so
Vote: Oman
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by AlyG »

originality wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:originality, your reasoning is faulty. You seem to think that the people defending you from a lynch believe you are very likely to be town. Most of us, at least me personally, believe you
may
be town but are running with the idea that if you are not town aligned you are quite likely to be NK'd tonight by an opposing anti-town faction. Where I believe dybeck to be wrong is where he ignores this section of the situation and stubbornly insists lynching you is the only play for today. He also twists people's words and associates any person thinking you should be left alive with a scum faction. This is where he is being scummy, not in specifically calling for your lynch.

I personally would like you to explain what makes dybeck a "way better choice for today" than Oman. I know I've been struggling with this decision (or perhaps someone outside of this duo) and would like to know what makes you so sure that dybeck is the scum.
Ok I expected this. I meant that only *I* know myself to be town, and therefore especially I knew that his insistence on my lynch was weird. Trust me, I know you guys are suspicious of me.

Now with why dybeck>Oman for today.
You could say they are the extreme opposites, with dybeck being too stubborn, and Oman changing his mind too easily. Both extremes are bad I say.

Dybeck however, fails at reasoning. Oman at least understands peoples excuses (or says he does I guess) and offers his own half assed excuses, which could be interpreted as shady when looking at his vote pattern, but still plausible.

Dybeck just refuses to believe that his thought process might be wrong. To you guys it might seem less odd then to me, because you don't know for sure whether I'm town or scum. But I do. Therefore his insistence is especially weird to me.

Now lets backtrack to the original anti-dybeck reasons. He seemed sort of obsessed with the SK in the beginning, being SO sure that shaft.ed was it. Now when I show up he completely forgets about his old shaft.ed arguments, because hey look a confirmed killing role.

The mafia would simply LOVE to get a SK lynched, because A) it is good for them, and b) makes them look good for the town. Ok, that argument is wifomish, I admit. If they got a vig lynched, they at least would have the excuse of "I had NO way of knowing he wasn't an SK!" which is an OK excuse I guess. It definitely won't bring the town's ire upon him tomorrow if he gets a vig lynched, because no one knew better.

His stronghold of anti-originality is focused on "Carrotcake was most prototwn player ever no vig would kill him he simply MUST be scum". Which would be acceptable for the beginning of this discussion, but even after I pointed out how I hated carrotcake's weird quietness, and how he seemed to be to be trying too hard to appear town, and after everyone was shown how carrotcake wasn't especially pro-town at ALL, he still ignores this.

And his odd death paranoia. He seemed too sure I was going to NK him, and for that he kept trying to get me to give him my word on a specific night action. The mafia would like to know exactly what I would do, so they know for a fact whether I am a threat or not. Very suspicious thing for him to say. And he keeps asking everyone how likely his night death would be. Well, at least I can answer you now, since the town seems to have made up its mind. I will not NK.
I'm not defending dybeck but there are a few suspicions which have flawed reasoning. Firstly, Wouldn't the town also LOVE to kill the SK? The SK is as big threat to the town as to the scum. You can't be suspicious of someone for trying to uncover who the SK is. Most other players are also thinking of strategies to uncover the SK so she shouldn't be singled out.

Secondly, saying dybeck was focused on Shaft.ed and suspicious of him is also flawed. Because i just had a look at that situation and he voted Shaft.ed and then immediately unvoted saying there could be better candidates. he was attacked for this but at the time of your claim he wasn't focused on anybody!

Overall, some of this reasoning is flawed but you also bring up some good points. I still believe that Oman>Dybeck.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:54 am

Post by AlyG »

Oman wrote:I swear I was voting Dybeck... oh wait I took it off when we got into the whole numbers thing didn't I?

Vote Dybeck
Shaft.ed wrote:I'm not buying it. You even make it sound as if you don't care about your own convictions. You mention that you don't even remember when you took your vote off of him. It wasn't during the numbers "thing" it was when you shamelessly tried to bandwagon Elias after I pointed out his non-existance. If you were town concerned with scum-hunting I think you'd care a lot more about why you're voting dybeck and maybe track down the reason your vote left him. When I look back at your case against dybeck, you haven't mentioned him since Sept. 28th when you made your list of NK targets (which included AlyG btw). And your last content laden post on dybeck was Sept. 27th.
I never noticed that, and like Shaft.ed said you took the vote off when you tried to bandwagon Elias about 10 pages ago. Sol That's more bandwagonning by you but that's going to far. You don't provide a plausible reason except that you thought you were voting for him and then did. And you haven't even put a case against him in over a week! You are really trying to avoid being lynched now are you? You're just piling a vote on someone who is the closest to getting lynched (Apart from you.) If the vote was on anyone else it would have not looked as bad but because it's on a person who is at -2 it's very scummy and desperate.
Confirm Vote: Oman
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by AlyG »

Elias_the_thief wrote:I see that no replacement was ever found for me. 2 of my games have ended and 1 was abandoned. I have also reread up to page 30. I'm willing to replace back into my old spot.
OMG OMG!!!!!! YAY! I get my Elias Input! w00t! *huggles Elias*
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #97) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by AlyG »

Sorry for my absence guys i'll be able to be active again by tomorrow.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #98) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by AlyG »

So Elias are you still going to stick with your orig vote or vote for someone else? And Vollkan who are you going to vote for? or are you undecided?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #99) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by AlyG »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Streeflo wrote:
Day 2 Deadline: September 1
What...?

and I'm undecided AlyG.
September 1? Don't you mean November 1?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:00 pm

Post by AlyG »

Sigh
Unvote: oman
firstly. Now for my new vote i'm leaning towards Dybeck, she was always my 2nd choice for lynching and he really hasn't looked good during Day 2. I've analysed her here:
AlyG wrote:Dybeck, you have done some very weird plays during Day 2 such as voting shaft.ed for saying "Oh great we may have a serial killer." It isn't scummy it's an observation! You are also very eager with your votes e.g. after i claimed you immediately voted originality while completely ignoring the other roles that he could possibly be. You also have overlooked lots of information before posting e.g. Asking Originality why he killed CarrotCake when he had already posted his reason a page ago. Overall, he has been playing really weird and IMO scummy so HOS: Dybeck
And she was 2nd on my NK list:
AlyG wrote:1) No Kill
2) Dybeck
3) Oman
4) Meh...Elias
A few pages later i would have put Oma 2nd and she would have gone to 3rd. I also have a HOS on her. I'm leaning towards voting for her but i won't straight away.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by AlyG »

dybeck wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:No I'm saying if you are so sure he is mafia then you should also account for the fact he is certain to be NK'd.
OK well let's lynch Korlash. In any event we get originality tomorrow.

unvote, vote: Korlash
So after a big post from Korlash (which was his first actual informative one) you don't even acknowledge it and go ahead and vote him. I have a HOS on you and to me you seem to be the most scummy person in the game so
Vote: Dybeck
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #102) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:35 pm

Post by AlyG »

Streeflo wrote:
Day 2, Votecount #28!

dybeck (2) - originality, vollkan
Korlash (1) - dybeck

Not voting: Lucienne, vollkan, shaft.ed, AlyG, Elias_the_Thief, Korlash

With
alive it takes
to lynch!

Day 2 Deadline: November 1
There's 1 small mistake there, Vollkan is listed voting Dybeck but is also listed as not voting.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #103) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:05 pm

Post by AlyG »

AlyG wrote:So after a big post from Korlash (which was his first actual informative one) you don't even acknowledge it and go ahead and vote him. I have a HOS on you and to me you seem to be the most scummy person in the game so
Vote: Dybeck
Gemelli wrote:AlyG, can you articulate your reason for voting Dybeck more clearly? Saying "you seem to be the most scummy person in the game" doesn't really explain WHAT about his behavior you find scummy. With a deadline, it is becoming more and more important for all of us to explain our thinking.
Sigh, must i explain my suspicions on Dybeck the 3rd time? Gemelli, read post 1052# it explins why it think Dybeck is scummy and explains my main suspicions on him. I made that post after someone asked me the same question.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:33 am

Post by AlyG »

Gemelli: did you read my response? And Korlash, stop pretending you didn't claim vanilla.
Avvy: 100% Vanilla
that's all i've got to say. The claim as a whole was just weird.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:24 am

Post by AlyG »

Gemelli wrote:I read it. Your explanation seemed OK, though brief.

And please, let's not keep the semantics claim/hint debate going any more. It's played out.
It was brief because i didn't feel like typing the same post again so i just referenced it.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #106) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by AlyG »

Very Very sorry for my absence. I'll post more later. About Dybeck's claim e.t.c. Again sorry.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:57 pm

Post by AlyG »

I got your prod strefflo and i'm here. Vollkan i'll answer your questions soon.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #108) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Post by AlyG »

Ok guys, i'm so happy to be alive, and during night 2 i tracked Lucienne and got
NO RESULT
i guess this means she is a confirmed townie?
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #109) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:05 pm

Post by AlyG »

I m Back Im Back!!!!!! dont replace me please i lost my internet access and just got it back! dont replace me!!!!!
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”