SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

vote: mina
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:40 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Jahudo playing coy or TheLonging playing scum. Hm.

vote: TheLonging
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

THE GAME THUS FAR:

*CHESSKID: vote: no lynch, 'cause this game is about friendship
*TheLonging: I DON'T UNDERSTAND JOEKS ONT HE INTERNET
*FlutterAlt votes chesskid - teehee policy lynch
*TheLonging: I STILL DON":T UNDERSTAND JOKES. but yeah i might vote chesskid on policy? what the bloody FUCK? but not until he answers my question which was either rhetorical or idiotic by implication
*Jahudo: I understand the jokes. ( :thumbup: to Jahudo ). but what is this about policy lynching chesskid? ( :thumbdown: to Jahudo ). understands one joke, not the other
*CHESSKID: I don't need to explain myself if you're too simple to miss the jokes
*TheLonging: WHAT THIS R OUTRAGE. i'mma play newb and vote you for reasons that miss the point of this page entirely is English the first language here?
*CHESSKID: CHESSKID CHESSKID
*TheLonging: chess, you're a frustrating player for me to play with. Ok, I'm feeling it. but wai- *stretches vote even farther* maybe I'm panicking now
*CHESSKID: please psychoanalyze my vote of No Lynch. no? then please list scum motivation ok i might have stretched that a little
*hohum: I never learned TLSL, also I'll have no part of being linked to a policy lynch. Really do think TheLonging was being misunderstood here - was asking chesskid if he thought hohum's vote was serious, not actually calling hohum's vote serious. not sure if intentional on hohum's part. Also, if hohum's vote on Chess and the "PL" (and I use the quotations liberally) were 500 miles apart, why still leave the vote on chess?
*Jahudo: Gamma, which obvious choice of these two posts of mine did you feel the need to vote from? Seriously, the choice was between a jokesy entrance to the game and comments about events thus far...

updating the death list:
thelonging
jahudo
hohum

*Espeonage: not voting in rvs is worthy of a vote. ORLY ohai let's be on chesskid's side this game. this townread announced as such seems forced
*CHESSKID: explain
*Espeonage: nope.jpeg

updating the death list:
thelonging
espeonage
jahudo
hohum

*TheLonging: my how-to-play mafia playbook only tells me no lynch is bad, doesn't give me reasons why scum would out-and-out vote for it out of the gate. this was our point... continues to vote.
*hohum: shit, i guess i have to bus you. i'm going to call you dumb instead of explain why you're wrong.
*CHESSKID: oh...
*Jahudo: here, inHim, have a Sprite and sit down. it'll make you feel better about me. No dodging or anything here. Maybe I myself wasn't getting Jahudo's jokes

updating the death list:
thelonging
espeonage
hohum

*TheLonging: yep, i have no idea what i'm talking about anymore and the hole just gets deeper the more you try and explain this. different ballgame if he drops the chesskid vote here, but... he doesn't also chesskid being defensive
*CHESSKID: am i defensive town or defensive scum
*TheLonging: you're defensive
*CHESSKID: asdfaagad ;alkdgjapaovunawer,gmanv aasdfadgefaedsjhavnaweoupwnvadjvuev 93
*Maziek: hi guys! i'm a hopeless neophyte!
*hohum: @TL: oh... yep.
*Espeonage: I'm going to be playing this game with my pants on my head.
*hohum: oh you're kinda scum too i'm seeing eye-to-eye with hohum at this point

updating death list:
thelonging
espeonage

*Gammagooey: jahudo, here's the sich. I don't want to lose like I lost in that other game I lost a while back also: run-ons
*Espeonage: if you're not going to vote TheLonging, vote me.
*mina: i'mma ninja inHim. i'll get to this in just a sec
*inHim: hey guys! what's going on in here?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Wut. I might concede jahudo going back on the deathlist, but not Espeonage coming off. Espeonage is voting Jahudo because Jahudo chose not to vote in RVS. ._.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

i may be treating this too much like a large.

unvote

I will return.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I didn't mean to single you out, if you were feeling singled out TL.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:03 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Mina wrote:VOTE: inHimshallibe

Not a fan of his TheLonging vote--it felt opportunistic. (Yes, I know hohum's came afterward...but as much as I should probably lie and say I found hohum's vote scummy as policy after Might of Mordor, his tone is coming off as genuinely frustrated.) I don't suppose it's too much effort to elaborate on what you mean by Jahudo being coy and TheLonging being scum, instead of speaking as though it's self-evident?

Oh, one last thing. What do you think of chesskid?

Kinda already alluded to this, but Jahudo having to ask which post Gamma thought was odd really felt like some intentional playing dumb. Maybe he's just a very deliberate player, as recent postings seem to be telling me so.

Chess seems p town. I wouldn't have expected too much OMGUS from the outset if he were scum, and he even backed off and upgraded TL to townread, and pointed such out to me. So yeah, town.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:17 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I can't really believe we're discussing Equinox softclaiming. Seemed to be a fairly fucking hardclaim to me.
Gammagooey wrote:I actually personally think that not RVS voting is generally slightly more likely to scum from town given cautious scum/aggressive town. There are better reasons to vote at this point though.
Espy's first post is significantly more likely to come from town than scum IMO.

I don't really care about what list Jahudo is on at this point. HE WILL BE REVEALED IN TIME.

Espeonage wrote:
Vote: WLC

Wagons = good.

In addition: I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY. I AM EXACTLY THE PONY I WANTED TO BE HELLS FRIKKIN YEAH.

Now continue. Also I think I know who equinox is.
I will concede this point to you.

My Little Townies

inHim
chesskid
Gammagooey

Let's Be Friends

Mina
Maziek
Equinox
hohum
TL
Espeonage

Pony Up

MehPlusRawr
Fluttershy

Let's Do This

Jahudo
PEDIT: WeyounsLastClone

vote: WeyounsLastClone

For 1)not commenting on discussion between those of us who had voted and subsequently unvoted TheLonging, 2)being vague about chesskid, and 3)killing innocent ponies.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:19 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

GIDDYAP
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:34 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Espeonage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: The Longing

Something feels wrong about the WLC wagon. Last game I was in with him scum tried to push his wagon every day when he wasn't really overly scummy and every day they failed. And he was town. This feels very similar.

TL is the only one on there that is in my completely null pool. All the others I have town to slight town reads on.

So, off the record here, you don't think WLC's post/vote leading to his wagon weren't "really overly scummy"? Could you explain your thought process on that?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Equinox wrote:
Espeonage wrote:Something feels wrong about the WLC wagon. Last game I was in with him scum tried to push his wagon every day when he wasn't really overly scummy and every day they failed. And he was town. This feels very similar.

Are you already assumin' WeyounsLastClone is town there, bud? 'cause this sounds awfully like it...
Love this point. A++

Equinox wrote:I'm gonna go with somethin' here.

Unvote, Vote: Gammagooey

Now I'mma let that stew for a bit, mainly 'cause I'm runnin' late and need to go and I'm probably too lazy to think up a reason for why I'm movin' here. Let's just go with gut, it's an easy thin' to say when one doesn't have an actual reason for a vote.

Interesting. Not really feeling this at the moment. His start-of-game didn't feel anything but null, but defending Espeonage in the way he has seems town.

hohum wrote:If I had to chose between TheLonging, Weyouns and Espeonage right now my choice would be Espeonage.

Unvote, Vote, Espeonage
Others around over the weekend alluded to such, but this doesn't give me that many happy feelings.

Jahudo wrote:Weekends are always slow, but I hope no pony is acting like this is a three week day or else deadline will creep up pretty quickly.

@inhim: what do you think about WLC's defense? You don't mention it in your most recent post. I didn't get the impression you were more concerned with how it looked as though he suspected one person and voted another. You seemed to be more interested in how he voted TheLonging without talking about the other people who had voted him, and now that he says his main point was to suspect the "no lynch" voter, he would have had to bring up the Longing wagon. So did you just slip over to chesskid's case? How come you didn't see that point in the first place?
I didn't slip onto chesskid's reasoning at all, was just encouraging more votes.

My beef with WLC comes from using the No Lynch vote as reasoning after there was a lot more content to be explored when considering who to vote at that juncture.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:02 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Equinox sliding up the scales.

I would really like to see
more
anything from our no-shows.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:55 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I don't think you interpreted my original reasoning correctly.
For 1)
not commenting on discussion between those of us who had voted and subsequently unvoted TheLonging
, 2)being vague about chesskid, and 3)killing innocent ponies.
The bold indicates I was upset he was using that outdated reason.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:16 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Jahudo wrote:So you are on a wagon for one reason, and someone else is on the wagon for another reason. You agree with them but don't want to say you agree. I can't see a reason for town to hide a stance once its out in the open like that. I can only think of scum who aren't sure whether that point is something to rally around or not, because it may falter.
If I think someone is scum, I'm going to encourage voting him, for whatever reason someone wants to give. After we lynch the scum we can sort the reasons out.

Jahudo wrote:In the meantime, your original reasoning doesn't seem as applicable, if at all, unless you want to argue that he did intent to vote TheLonging and for whatever reason filled the rest of his post with CHESSKID and not TheLonging. But you don't comment on the defense. I don't like how you continue to act like WLC's post was scummy without saying how his defense hasn't changed your opinion. If you can defend your point, why not do it? Town should be eager to back themselves up. I can only think of scum who realize things have changed and they are not ready or sure how to progress.
WLC's defense still doesn't comment on the rest of the game, which has always been my main point in regards to why people should be voting him.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:18 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Jahudo's push here is interesting. I don't find it likely to come from scum as so many people have put my name higher on lists. Going to upgrade his status from the bottom of the list.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #152 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:26 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I'm not analyzing his reasoning at all. I'm analyzing why he chose to only bring something up from the beginning of the game when there had been content from after that point.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:42 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Ok, I see it now.

The No Lynch vote was touched on briefly in the very beginning, but no, WLC's point had not been specifically addressed at the time of his vote. However, chesskid has posted more than that No Lynch vote, and I placed my vote on the reasoning that WLC's vote was made without considering the other behavior of chesskid/TheLonging/the person he was placing the vote on at that time.

To recap: WLC's post was a fly-by vote using incomplete information on a player, along with that reasoning being irrelevant at this juncture.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #173 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

hohum wrote:
hohum wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:
LA next two days or so sorry

So you say but you have time to fuck around in facebook group chat.

Ah my little phony, trying to rile up the stables.

Chesskid just shot to the top of my list.
Glad he shot to being who you voted.

Wait.

FOS: hohum
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #176 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

hohum wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:
hohum wrote:
Glad he shot to being who you voted.

Wait.

FOS: hohum

Way to strawman. I'm allowed to express an opinion about activity that I find scummy while continuing to pressure someone else for a read. Espe obviously has no desire to pay attention to the thread or participate in this game in any meaningful way.
Quote fixed.

There is a difference in "expressing an opinion about activity that you find scummy" and saying "chesskid just shot to the top of my list." Also, what value does that put to your "pressure" vote on Espeonage when you're saying "I have someone higher on my scumlist"?

I understand compromising and consolidation, but we're fairly obviously not to that stage of the Day yet.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #184 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

hohum wrote:
Jahudo wrote:hohum, you do know that Espy has been posting on this site too?

No I didn't know that. My vote is staying where it is despite inHim's not-so-subtle attempts to get me to do scummy things.

What scummy thing have I attempted to get you to do..?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #185 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

My Little Pony things to do checklist:

WLC - finish the rest of that analysis
hohum - bus your buddy
Mina, Meh/Kat, Fluttershy - play the game
Rest - lynch WLC
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #196 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

My vote is stale.

vote: Fluttershy

Post or perish, pony.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #197 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:24 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

WLC and Fluttershy, you're in a race to provide some content that is relevant to the current game state.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #200 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:24 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

hohum wrote:I'm starting to get tired of wasting my breath. There's too many lurker scum right now. We could push lurker wagons until we're blue in the face; however, I really don't think that WLC is one of them, so..

Unvote, Vote inHimshallibe

Let's try lynching scum first, and motivating the lurkers next.

You're hoofing the ground at the wrong pony, chap.

Any thoughts on this?
Gammagooey wrote:Jahudo it's everything except the wagon part.

Espy wrote:In addition: I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY. I AM EXACTLY THE PONY I WANTED TO BE HELLS FRIKKIN YEAH.

Now continue. Also I think I know who equinox is.

How many people have you seen say I GOT JUST THE ROLE I WANTED as mafia? Granted, he did just say pony and mafia almost definitely have fakeclaims, but upon getting a scum role PM he'd have to actually think about whether or not soft-claiming a well known pony was a good idea given that it would tie down his later claim a little, and it's more likely to come from town than scum because of that. Trying to figure out stuff is also generally a towntell but Equi admittedly made it obvious.
Yeah it isn't super fantastic reasons but he's more likely town than not so dealwithit.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #202 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:14 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

hohum wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:
hohum wrote:I'm starting to get tired of wasting my breath. There's too many lurker scum right now. We could push lurker wagons until we're blue in the face; however, I really don't think that WLC is one of them, so..

Unvote, Vote inHimshallibe

Let's try lynching scum first, and motivating the lurkers next.

You're hoofing the ground at the wrong pony, chap.

On the contrary.

You're kicking WLC in the nuts for calling attention to something that chesskid should have been called out on -- even if chesskid wasn't entirely serious about a no-lynch vote.
Then you sit here and call his posts contentless for sticking to his guns and defending his actions, simply because he's not "scum hunting" to your definition of the term.

Now you're jumping around from lurker to lurker but just a few posts ago you declared that we should all be lynching WLC.

Your wildly swingy lists aren't helpful either.
If you really believe chesskid should have been called out for the No Lynch vote, even if he was joking about it, why didn't you call him out on it? You don't believe this, you just want to find some way to further push yourself in-between WLC and I and vote me.

And my point about WLC is that he was using ONE bit of OUTMODED evidence to vote for chesskid.

I've been lurker pushing because we haven't had any wagons get close to completion. Pretty confident that means there are scum lurking. I also don't like to just stick votes and leave them unless I'm 100% confident I have scum on the line.

All in all,
vote: hohum
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #206 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:59 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

chesskid3 wrote:I've been reading and responding to anything that REQUIRES my attention
by my head isnt in the game of mafia atm and I have no fucking clue why and it kind of sucks.

Puberty?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #208 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:45 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

@Gamma: -_-
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #224 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

hohum wrote:
inHim wrote:If you really believe chesskid should have been called out for the No Lynch vote, even if he was joking about it, why didn't you call him out on it? You don't believe this, you just want to find some way to further push yourself in-between WLC and I and vote me.

And my point about WLC is that he was using ONE bit of OUTMODED evidence to vote for chesskid.

I've been lurker pushing because we haven't had any wagons get close to completion. Pretty confident that means there are scum lurking. I also don't like to just stick votes and leave them unless I'm 100% confident I have scum on the line.

You answered your own question. I was more fascinated with TheLonging at the time. By the time WLC got around to plopping his vote down the subject had already been discussed.
It wasn't really until chesskid started lurking that I decided he was scummier for the no-lynch vote than WLC was for joining the conversation late.
Context is everything and clearly you don't understand that concept.

We need to lynch inHim today. End of story.

So to recap:
hohum wrote:
hohum wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:
LA next two days or so sorry

So you say but you have time to fuck around in facebook group chat.

Ah my little phony, trying to rile up the stables.

hohum wrote:I really don't agree with the initial premise behind the Weyoun wagon based on what Chesskid is currently doing here. He should have gotten shit for a no-lynch vote even if he wasn't completely serious about it.

hohum's certainly not going to give chesskid shit about the No Lynch, but it's OK after someone else has started.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #225 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:

I don't really see why it was outmoded evidence. Sure there was discussion afterwards, but I stand by my point that I think that scum would be more inclined to random vote 'no lynch' than a town would.

But you pay absolutely no mind to the rest of any of this discussion, that's the problem.

I can understand you coming in and saying "chesskid hasn't proven to be town to me yet" (which is kinda lulz imo), preferably with some sort of mention of his later posts, and then follow it up with "and this piece of evidence pushes him from null to scum, thus vote."
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #226 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Jahudo wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:And the little argument between Jahudo and inHim did confuse me a bit (still does) I thought inHim was clear in what he was trying to say and I think you (Jahudo) did finally understand what his point was. So does that mean you found his answer to be satisfactory? I take it you didn't because your vote is still sitting on him.
No, read it again. inHim was using the false logic that both WLC and TheLonging were voting chesskid for the same reason. That is still fact and I stand by the conclusions I drew from it. The only benefit I gave him was that WLC is not doing enough scumhunting and therefore does not look town at the moment. But the way inHim voted him was inappropriate.
What.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #227 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

***inHim was using the false logic that both WLC and TheLonging were voting chesskid for the same reason.***

vote: Jahudo

Explain that and die.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #228 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Oh and then Fluttershy wants to take the same logic I was using to vote WLC but doesn't say a word about hohum and I. MHM.

FLUTTERSHY
HOHUM
JAHUDO

Rope 'em up boys and let's end this one quick.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #233 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:42 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

hohum wrote:
InHim wrote:hohum's certainly not going to give chesskid shit about the No Lynch, but it's OK after someone else has started.

Translation:

inHim wrote:OMG OMG OMG LAST WORDS! I HAVE TO GET THE LAST WORDS IN!

I'll play along. That's an accurate statement. What of it, scum?

strenuously vote: hohum
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #234 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:47 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Jahudo wrote:You're joking. You're joking, right? We went over this on page 7. You voted WLC because he didn't comment on the discussion of those that voted TheLonging. You falsely implied that WLC voted chesskid over the same scumtell that TheLonging used (that one no lynch vote gets us closer to an actual no lynch, which is something scum would want to achieve.) WLC did not give that reasoning, so he could not have been scummy for ignoring discussion that would affect the justification of his vote.
This is just terrible.

Ignoring discussion has always been the POINT. Not whether that actual discussion was relevant, but whether WLC had been actually playing the game for the Town by reading the thread and commenting on stuff. I placed my vote on WLC because there wasn't even a mention of other events in the game.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #237 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:21 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

It wasn't TheLonging's reason, it was WeyounsLastClone's reason. I never implied anything about WLC and TL other than WLC was voting for TL. You're creating this link to form a case, and it's rooted in deception.

Also, I did mention his looking into chesskid's meta, I said he was "2)being vague about chesskid". I've heard plenty of scum promise to go look up something and not provide it in that very post. All the time. I've heard town do it too, but add the pisspoor vote of TheLonging and I'd seen enough to vote, and not to get reactions, but to lynch him. But hey, look at that, it WAS a temporary vote. Hell, I don't even have WLC in the top 3 scums right now.

ITT hohum has thrown in the towel and Jahudo is using faulty foundations to attack me. Meanwhile, Fluttershy continues to impress. Vote one of 'em, I will follow.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #238 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:24 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

chesskid3 wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Inhim

sowwy bro, but he's right.

Right about what? I could give two flying horses whether or not he votes me, but don't you buy the pretty words.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #243 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Pinkie Pie wrote:
VOTE: MINA

Since I have yet to read the game, anyone want to sum up why there is a wagon on Nixon?

They can't handle the truth.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #340 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:57 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Heyo!

Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #343 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:26 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

My Little Townies

inHim
Gammagooey
Ojanen
Equinox

Let's Be Friends

TL
chesskid
Espeonage
hohum

Pony Up

Mina
Pinkie Pie
WeyounsLastClone

Let's Do This

Jahudo
Fluttershy

Movers and Shakers:
Ojanen UP
Equinox UP
hohum DOWNUP
WLC UP
chesskid DOWN
Mina DOWN
Fluttershy DOWN

hohum: I appreciate the reread, even if your conclusions are still wrong. Gamma and Ojanen seem very adamant and I trust them. I'll vicariously trust you.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #355 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

CES and I go way back, with that thing with the guy at the place.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #362 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Please lay out these nits and the hair from whence they were picked.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #367 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Right, Equinox, my bad.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #369 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #370 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:24 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Oh hey CES. <3
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #396 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:38 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Fluttershy wrote:Jahudo should not be the lynch for today. I was too caught up in the inHim arguments that when I went back and fully isoed him
I found something I really missed.

To answer Jahudo's question, I don't want to chose either. I don't agree with your points on inHim and that you are making a case where there isn't one. But if it was a life or death choice, I would pick inHim.

Chesskid slot is still looking town imo.
VOTE: WLC

I believe nothing changed much on my opinion of him

And no follow-up?

Horsemuck.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #449 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:30 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I'm not impressed, tbh.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #477 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

WLC, mine and Gamma's votes are on you. Claim it high.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #480 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Or there's that.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #487 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Pinkie Pie wrote:@Jahudo: Our vote is not random.

In other news, if someone puts WLC at L1, we will be more than willing to hammah.

Almighty... You do realize WLC is at L-1, you ken?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #526 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Oh, hey.

Need to sort out some thoughts.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #542 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:55 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Fluttershy wrote:Jahudo should not be the lynch for today. I was too caught up in the inHim arguments that when I went back and fully isoed him I found something I really missed.

To answer Jahudo's question, I don't want to chose either. I don't agree with your points on inHim and that you are making a case where there isn't one. But if it was a life or death choice, I would pick inHim.

Chesskid slot is still looking town imo.
VOTE: WLC

I believe nothing changed much on my opinion of him

Fluttershy's stated opinion of WLC are in http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3147444 and http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3154878, which to me look like a whole bunch of nothing. "At first scum but leaning null" and then a post with lots of words not directed at WLC summed up with some pittance vote for WLC based on... conjecture? I really should have looked into this more before this point.

vote: Fluttershy
- this name was brought up a lot Yesterday as a compromise, but nothing now. O.o

Jahudo's Ojanen vote is extremely odd. Like, seriously, it's as if you decided I'm unlynchable and so nevermind?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #543 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:01 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Jahudo wrote:My schedule is changing this month because of traveling so I'll probably only post once a day.

Time to analyze the lynch wagon:

- Primate was always straight-forward about wanting a WLC lynch and not wanting a Jahudo lynch, though didn't give much reason whether that was due to time constraints or the nature of his case?

- Fluttershy's change does confuse me. She was voting for me then came up with some piece of information that made her unvote me. She never explained what this was:
Fluttershy wrote:I went back and fully isoed him I found something I really missed.
So what was it? Otherwise I can't follow why she'd say in one post that I was twisting inHim words, then in the next saying that if forced to she'd vote him over me.

- Ojanen's vote switch from me to WLC was suspicious because she isolates one aspect and ignores the rest. She claims that WLC shouldn't be voting a lurker that doesn't have a real wagon on them at that point in the game. She says he should instead take a stance on Jahudo vs. inHim, like some of us also asked of him. But she ignores where, in that same post, he does mention he has scum reads on both of us. And he does, before she votes him, make a choice to vote me. Clearly he was weighing his scum reads at the time and pressuring a lurker until he was ready to make that choice. She doesn't even bother to analyze that post and argue that his Jahudo vote is a bad timing, etc, which makes me question if she really wanted to talk about it.

- CES's vote has its questions but I should probably keep in mind that it is CES. He didn't label WLC as a top three suspect before his vote, but the wagon was the only other big one at the time. It's understandable he places some value in claims that can be tested. I just wish there was a little more info from him day 1 to help explain where WLC was on his reads and if I was his top suspect or just the top wagon at that time too. Some of that can be excused by being a late replacement, so I don't feel bad about his voting.

- hohum I had the feeling he thought both myself and WLC were lean town most of the day. But I trust he was very concerned with getting a lynch passed and his late vote, after trying to get other wagons to form, looks like a town effort to me.

- Espy's vote could have easily been done by town to ensure a lynch happened. Even though he saw WLC as scum-bait and me as just plain scum, in order to get a Jahudo lynch passed at his point would have required some votes from no-shows Pinkie Pie, Mina, and a vote from Equinox. I think town or scum can easily justify that position so its pretty null. It would have been more townish if he had been more active in trying to get his preferred lynch going earlier, instead of waiting to ISO me and just voting me without any comment.

- Equinox early on had both myself and WLC as more scummy than not. As the day went along he argued that myself and inHim could be having a town on town argument and that argument is fair enough, although I'd be interested to hear more of the details.
There's also the fact that he had to vote WLC but overall his vote was fine.

Pinkie and Mina looked like they only just showed up around the L-1 vote and were not fully caught up. Well, Mina looked more aware of all the details but was still trying to analyze possibilities of my claim and people's voting motivations. Pinkie looked lost. inHim's lack of a vote is understandable, though it would be fun to hear his reasoning in his own words to see if I guessed why. I still have a scum read on him, but my vote is going elsewhere right now.
Can I get your reads from these?

Primate TOWN
Fluttershy ?
Ojanen SCUM
CES ?
hohum TOWN
Espeonage ?
Equinox ?

Changing the question marks to your reads based on the vote analysis and correcting me if I misinterpreted you.

Bah, ran out of time at work. Will continue later.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #553 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:17 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Primate replaced TheLonging, right?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #583 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

hohum, thoughts on Fluttershy?

If Jahudo is Town, I think the entire BG team is lurking. I mean, honestly.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #614 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:15 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

GLaDOS wrote:... Processing ...

Espeonage, I just took the liberty of checking your post history. It seems you like to play Hangman. Why, you've made almost 50 posts in the Hangman thread just today.

I like hangman, too.

Unvote: Mina, Vote: Espeonage
. I agree with hohum. Play the game, or replace out. If you have time to post on mafiascum, but at the expense of your
actual
games, then you should not be playing.

I find this convincingly null, tbh. Replacement before lynch.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #615 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:22 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

GLaDOS wrote:
1.)
inHimshallibe, do you
actually
believe (and adhere to) this?:

inHimshallibe, Post 149 wrote:
If I think someone is scum,
I'm going to encourage voting him,
for whatever reason someone wants to give. After we lynch the scum we can sort the reasons out.

If so, why?

The pink holds the answer. The why is because I always agree to take what bussing scum give you. So vote the bussed partner, get your advantage for town, and then sort out who was doing the bussing/was being legit.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #618 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

@GLaDOS:
Less scummy than Fluttershy, for sure. I will not be upset with her departure from Equestria, and will aid the cause if we are stalled. I don't feel that any of her contributions are really useful; I may be attributing this to how far behind it feels she is when she catches up, but at the most I feel it's catch up work and not game progress advancement work. (lolheymina, feel free to OMGUS).
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #623 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #632 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:29 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Update:

My Little Townies
AKA Townreads
inHim - hey!!!
Gammagooey
- come back and party :(
Ojanen - Mainly because I don't see scum sticking their neck out for me, especially in the increasingly likely scenario that Jahudo and hohum are both town.
hohum - the particular type of tunneling "I think you meant to vote for Mina" just doesn't come from scum imo. No fear of being looked at funny when calling for someone's head.
CES - http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3237628 aggressive CES is town CES, from experience, and that is the latest of a few aggressive entries.
GLaDOS - Equinox and I were feeding off the other's townreads (of ourselves), and I see no signs of concern from GLaDOS, I think the points brought up are fresh, as in not rehashed, which is a healthy state of being for replacements.

Stabled for Later Conversations
AKA I don't wanna go here unless we have to.
Jahudo - in this case, it's for role verification/shenanigans, or whatever hohum has planned.
Primate - would be the first to go from this tier, tenuously hanging on by some towntells of TL.

Put the poison feedbag on 'em

Mina - this latest wall was lulzy, well at least the response to me. More below.
Pinkie Pie - As worthless as Espeonage.
Espeonage - As worthless as Pinkie Pie. OK, but really, I see no reason for these two to live, which means they have every reason to die.
WeyounsLastClone
- doh
LobsterCatapult - hoo boy you've got some ground to cover.

Ok, so that wall up there. Well, this part:
Mina wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:@GLaDOS:
Less scummy than Fluttershy, for sure. I will not be upset with her departure from Equestria, and will aid the cause if we are stalled. I don't feel that any of her contributions are really useful; I may be attributing this to how far behind it feels she is when she catches up, but at the most I feel it's catch up work and not game progress advancement work. (
lolheymina, feel free to OMGUS
).

What are you talking about?

Are you implying that I've OMGUSed in this game? (Or are you talking about other games in which I have OMGUSed?)

My top town read in this game is hohum, and I'd probably rate GlaDOS as my second most trusted player. (I skimmed through the scum game Equinox had linked to before, and although she's still very thorough and "protown" in it, the tone of her posts feels very different--a lot more forced. GlaDOS is capable of looking really, really town as scum, but although I was initially paranoid because he was attacking the softer targets, his most recent posts look like he's genuinely frustrated with the dead weight in this game.)

What was the point of preemptively predicting that I'm going to OMGUS?

See, I want to comment on how the line "I will not be upset with her departure from Equestria, and will aid the cause if we are stalled" makes my skin crawl, both because it's non-committal and because the cutesy RP-ing falls flat. But you've already framed it as though it would be OMGUS.

Hey, Ojanen, where are you? What do you think about inHimshallibe? Still obvtown? What do you think about
anything
?
We've got some extraneous OMGUS musings, which I figured would occur. The true point of all this was that I know how you perceive my town play, and figured if you were Town, you would lash out at me for calling you out on not progressing the game about how atypical it was for me to be trying or something along those lines, etc. Instead we've got the oilcan butterfly dance around the premise of my question.

Oh and then there's the line to Ojanen which is throwing dirt at both of us. Classy.

Given the above, Fluttershy's replacement, and other stuff*, I'll roll with

vote: Mina

*:waitsforit:
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #640 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:41 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Well, hm, I thought there was more than [REDACTED]. You also missed the point. I assumed you would mention how "atypical it was for me to be trying or something along those lines, etc." not this silly "calling out for progressing the game" tangent you went on... because that is the feeling I get in this not-to-be-mentioned game, and thought we had played elsewhere. So, hey, you have a point.

Your "rage" isn't very convincing, tbh, and I'm still more than fine at this point with a sustained wagon on you.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #642 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

CES, do you disagree with the Mina wagon, or do you just like the LobsterCatapult better?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #644 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

*hushes up*
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #680 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

crap, meant to leave a v/la.

v/la til monday morning.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #683 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:09 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

You're a special pony, mod! But that vc is kinda rough.

Reading through what I missed.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #704 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:14 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Katsuki wrote:^Bussing.

Interesting.

P confident on Mina, aintcha.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #713 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:34 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Charlie wrote:*Done reading*
I don't think Mina is a very good lynch Today.

Alternative?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #723 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

o.O

I'm not even sure how to respond, because I'm very confused about the accusation to begin with, but I do want to clear things up about it.

I was suspicious of TL for wanting a policy lynch? I think I was suspicious of TL for wanting to try and push a policy lynch on chesskid, for whom I think there is no ground to policy lynch.

Also, I was an SK that game. I wasn't paying a bloody fuck of attention to anything besides whatever kept me alive, and I was still alive as the SK when I was posting about TL here. By the time I had died in A Gentleman's Game, any thoughts of TL and policy lynches and lynching him for pushing policy lynches was long gone.

Now that I've responded I'm beginning to think that was a really shitty accusation to begin with.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #726 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

motherfuck

vote: lobster catapult

still time yet.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #732 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:34 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I've watched about four or five episodes, and Fluttershy is a main pony, yes?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #733 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Lynch is better than No Lynch. There was enough to get me to vote Mina in the first place. I will be around until deadline and will do what needs be done if we can't run LC up.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #753 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:42 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Jahudo wrote:How did you expect the role mechanic to work? I wasn't told how it would work but I assume you just get a PM with a link to a QT saying you and "so and so" can talk there for one night as unconfirmed neighbors.

On another note I just realized inHIm is still scum.

Vote: inHim

ORLY.

You WERE fishing. If you were town-aligned, you'd have taken hohum's comment and run with the "lynch that person then" angle.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #754 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:42 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

L-1
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #769 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

My power sounds pretty standard for 1 shot neighborizer.
Not really.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #771 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:49 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Mina wrote:{Tier 2: CES, Fluttershy, inHimshallibe, Primate
Tier 3: GlaDOS, Jahudo*, Ojanen} (The division between Tier 2 and 3 was kind of a grey zone.)
This is where the scum are. Probably one in Tier 2 and one in Tier 3.

Soooooo, Jahudo Tier 3 and Fluttershy/Primate Tier 2. Easy peasy.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #773 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Primate wrote:<-- Not scum

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Feysal/Espeonage. I'd like to explore our Fluttershy options before that time, though.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #781 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

DAT DAY 1 PUSH
Pinkie Pie wrote:
VOTE: MINA

Since I have yet to read the game, anyone want to sum up why there is a wagon on Nixon?

Pinkie Pie wrote::igmeou:

Pinkie Pie wrote:
Equinox wrote:Apparently Pinkie Pie's smiley was in response to Mina's post.

That is correct.

Pinkie Pie wrote:@Jahudo: Our vote is not random.

In other news, if someone puts WLC at L1, we will be more than willing to hammah.
Not much of a push tbqh.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #794 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I unvoted Mina because of the claim, same reason I unvoted Jahudo on Day 1. His reactions to hohum Today are Not Town, more "feeling out" to see if hohum is gambiting, unsure how to counterattack.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #797 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:03 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

You go from calling me scum to saying "this does not make him town."

You can hang from a yardarm.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #805 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:08 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Jahudo wrote:What happened to this?
Pinkie Pie wrote:I want to hear from Feysal before the day ends.

Then we can go ahead with the Jahudo lynch.

It's not nice to bus on your way out.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #817 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:34 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Game is dying. Don't let the last scum stall this fucking lynch and kill the game.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #834 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Dear GLaDOS,

If Jahudo is scum, as I highly suspect, it falls squarely on Feysal or Pinkie Pie. Charlie is town, and though I'm not as certain about yourself, I did think Equinox was more town than either of those two.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #836 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Red, white, and ponyshoe blue.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #837 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

If Jahudo is NOT scum, LobsterCatapult could probably use a hanging from their harness.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #839 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

How does Nightmare Moon "make perfect sense" in that scenario?

As for Point 2, I'm seeing a possible scumslip. I don't know jack about Jahudo's role besides what he has claimed. hohum, can you confirm that the Neighboring with CES would have ended after last Night?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #842 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

that Mina tried to counteract the effect by bringing up a seemingly plausible alternative (that maybe Jahudo was actually Nightmare Moon) in the hopes it would push Jahudo into being lynched without having to get her own hands dirty.
I still don't see how that is supposed to imply anything making "perfect sense," which is what you're trying to use in an attempt to clear Jahudo.

As it happens, I feel I do know quite of the jack that is going on around here, and as a result, I think Jahudo is probably Town.
Not how you phrased it at all to begin with. So if there apparently is a second Neighborizer, what is there to say that Jahudo did or did not make a bad fake? My point is that no one but Jahudo (and his partner(s)) knows the exact details of Jahudo's role. He could have made a really poor decision to claim to only be one-shot when in fact he is not limited at all. This is why I asked hohum about his being Neighborized with CES. If CES and hohum would become permanent Neighbors, Jahudo would be exposed, and so he had to kill one of those two, and like hell he'd take a chance at ho-"I'mma push Minascum from the beginning of Day 2"-hum.

My vote's still on him because he kills innocent ponies and needs to hang for his crimes.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #844 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

BUT IF YOU YOURSELF THINK IT TO BE WEAK CONJECTURE HOW CAN YOU THINK ANOTHER PERSON WOULD THINK IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

frustrated you don't see my point in this. You even say your first impression that Mina was trying to support his claim. I'm boggled.

As for my "non-comment" - Yes, that was pretty cheeky, and I AM eager to see Jahudoscum swing. I like my scum like I like snakes - dead. Recapping my vote for Jahudo is a combination of his case that missed the mark entirely when trying to comment on my vote for WLC. That has been discussed ad nauseum. Now we have half of a Neighbor pair dead, that being CES, whose vote of Mina could actually have been interpreted as a soft counter claim, now that I think about it andit'sallcomingtogetherforme. Jahudo didn't immediately believe or disbelieve Mina's claim, just said it would be hard to test. Then I said I'd Lynch Mina before No Lynching, and CES plops down a vote, so Jahudo decides to jump in for cred ahead of my eventual hammer.

Wow, typing things out helps. I could try it more.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #845 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:38 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I went back and read this, since I figured it's what a good pony would do.

Mina wrote:Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, I've been trying to write a big post all night, but it keeps becoming irrelevant by all the ninjas! I'm just going to cut to the chase, first.

But okay, can we all at least agree that Espeonage has just claimed scum?

(Actually...does this still hold if WLC flips scum? Scum would probably claim to be suspicious of their buddy to milk more town cred, rather than compromising to get a lynch.)

Jahudo gives me REALLY mixed vibes: on the one hand, he's very active, diligent and methodical, and a few of his observations show a lot of attention to detail. On the other, I find I rarely agree with him (the kind of tells he's using to clear Espy, for example, are utterly ridiculous), and he can be super wishy-washy. For example, I agree with Gamma that he sort of softly supported hohum's points against me without actually calling me out.

And even the most recent posts people are calling townish...I mean, it's good that he was trying to contribute before he died, but I would have liked more in the way of concrete reads and less theory discussion. Particularly since his big post essentially just said, "Scum might be active, or scum might be safe, or scum might be lurking," without really ranking people in terms of suspiciousness.

But CES's point about Celestia fitting as a neigbourizer actually makes sense. I've only seen the first few episodes of MLP, but I can't think of any evil characters who'd fit as a neighbourizer. Maybe the pegasi Nighmare Moon sends to tempt Rainbow Dash to betray her friends in the premiere? Nah, too much of a stretch.

I'll save thoughts on WLC for another post. Ugh. I kind of hate forcing more than one claim in a day.

(I don't know, do you also want me to comment on inHim tonight, even though he's not going to be lynched anymore? Since I'd have a heart attack if scum nightkilled me based on my play today, I don't even know if it matters other than to help people read me better.)
And, no, I look at the "Nah, too much of a stretch." and see a bad protection of Jahudo, and not a "let's get someone else to misinterpret this point" type deal.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #847 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

So now comes the obvious question. What "evil characters" do
you
think would fit as a Neighborizer, and specifically, Jahudo's role? Or, in the alternative, do you think "good" characters could be discord this game (such that Jahudo could be telling the complete truth and could still be scum)?

No to the bold, with Nightmare Moon's flip.

That's a fair question. Who are other antagonists?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #849 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:00 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

OK, this took some digging, and I found it at the NationStates forums...
No recurring villains yet. NIghtmare Moon was a villain, but she got beaten...and she is the only 'villain' to be beaten by 'the magic of friendship'. However, there are hints that we'll get more recurring characters in season 2, possibly some antagonistic ones.

Most of the villains and threats are various monsters, or the characters themselves. E.g. In 'Sonic Rainboom' you argue that Rarity was the antagonist as her fame had gone to her head....If you count the main characters developing in such a way that they act as an antagonist, and then learning from their mistakes as 'villains defeated by the magic of friendship', then yeah...but I'd consider such development very good for a kids show. I mean hell.

But yeah...as far as villains go...

1) Nightmare Moon, defeated by magic of friendship.
2) Manticore, defeated by placation from Fluttershy.
3) Gilda, defeated by Rainbow Dash realizing she was a jerkass . Hell, this episode subverts the idea that everything is friends by showing kids that not all people who call themselves 'your friend' are good.
4) Red Dragon, defeated by Fluttershy deathglaring it.
5) Trixie, defeated by being shown up as a charlatan.
6) Hydra, defeated by running away.
7) Green Dragon, defeated by running away.
8) Diamond Dogs, defeated by Rarity manipulating them.
9) Cockatrice, defeated by Fluttershy deathglaring it.

People can add mor eon, but those are the only real outside 'villains' the shows seen. Zecora was just misunderstood, Photo Finish was...a bit too obsessed with making Fluttershy a star, and all the other antagonists are just drawn from the mane casts interactions.

So yeah, out of the 'villains' ONE learned and was defeated by the magic of friendship. ALl the others were defeated in various ways. Hell, more were defeated by Fluttershy deathglaring them, or the threateed characters running like hell than 'the magic of friendship'.

Gilda seems like a candidate, especially with the line about "not everyone that says they're your friend are good."

I've really only learned anything about the Protagonists, so I'd have to put in a little more time, which I do not have at this very moment.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #868 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Charlie, whyyyyyy? If it's for the sake of seeing something out of Pinkie Pie, vote Pinkie Pie. Your read is correct, your vote is not. Now get it on someone you actually think is scum.

Given GLaDOS's unvote and behavior, he's town. Given THAT

unvote

Current thoughts would be: LC -> Feysal -> Pinkie Pie

LC, you asked why you if Jahudo is Town. I didn't see you as a partner of Jahudo, but I saw you as having the highest absolute value of scumminess. A combination of lurking, weak reads, stalling, and voting record. And the death of CES.

I don't have enough time today at work to pore over this again right now. I'll try in the afternoon, but right now I have to mod and that's it.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #888 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:01 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Ooh, wagon is go.

vote: LC

Much preferred to Pinkie Pie.

L-1.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #915 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:38 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Jahudo wrote:Being a one shot is not broken mechanics. This wagon is cool tho

@inHim: Not that I'm complaining but don't you still prefer my lynch? You went from not voting to a LC vote without trying to get my wagon top again first. There's still Pinkie Pie who would vote me and Primate who would switch if you stopped the LC compromise so I can't imagine you are thinking I'm a lost cause at the moment.

Oh that's right, you said I was unlikely to be a buddy with LC. I would actually make a better Pinkie Pie buddy. So you are just going to abandon your higher confidence opinions in order to what? I can almost see the bus pulling out of the station.

TBH, I'd rather not say why I don't want to vote you at the moment.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #916 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Also, I said LC looked more absolutely scummy than you, so etc...
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #917 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

BTW

unvote
vote: Pinkie Pie
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #918 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:45 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I would also suggest those voting Jahudo to cease.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #924 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Primate, Pinkie Pie voting plz.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #999 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Actually, I would rather LobsterCatapult not share her result just yet.

It seems pretty clear to me she has the
ability
she claims. It is her alignment that is in question. I would much rather consider a mass-claim before hearing her result, on the off-chance that she might claim to have caught somebody in a lie. There are two people I absolutely know are Town (including myself), and with any luck hohum's Mason partner is a third guaranteed Townsperson. So if we can confirm one more player as Town (or likely Town), then
with three lynches left out of three available players, that should be game.

Tear in the matrix: 7 players alive.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1000 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

It's not me Katsuki. Is it you?

Massclaim is correct here.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1008 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:25 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Katsuki wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
@pinkie pie, post 578 says you think inhim is now town? why vote him now?

Read post #940.

That's flattering, really. Still wrong if you're a GG, but I don't see that being possible with everything that we know.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1027 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Cheerilee, VT. Sorry, back in KY, little time for anything else.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1034 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Oh. Cheerilee, the Teaching Pony, VT.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1046 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:08 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

V/LA through tomorrow. Not at work at all today, so I won't be at a comp past 9:00 or so.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1054 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

No don't do that!
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1055 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Whoo, dodged el prod.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1057 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:13 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Pinkie Pie + LC

Thought Process:
Everyone has claimed and no one claimed Fluttershy. Fluttershy was a scum safeclaim, so I lean very hard toward clearing the other mane casters. Charlie and Primate are *confirmed*. The scum are left in those two above.

Shoot holes in this.

vote: LobsterCatapult
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1069 (isolation #105) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:59 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

So long as you finish those two, we win. I don't feel like there's much else to do but tidy up. I play to the pace of the game, if you're asking where I've been lately.

I will not hammer myself.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1098 (isolation #106) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Not giving up, though I think with the claims victory is all but declared for us. We've got confirmeds plus the other mane casters. GG.

If you'd like to have a better scum:town lynched ratio, vote one of PP/LC. I can still answer questions, and will look at these either tonight or tomorrow.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1184 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Yeah, Primate dying would have drastically changed some landscapes. Jahudo would have been lynched the next Day still, and the POE would look a lot better.

Fairly pleased with my game until all these replacements with questions showed up. I play to the playerlist, and I got drowned in their towniness before I could reestablish myself among those replacing in.

GG
Show

:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”