Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

But you don't have to choose.
The power of FRIENDSHIP allows aaaaaaall thiiiiiiings.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Hey gamma, what was the town tell in Espy's first post? I'm guess saying early wagons are good is a sign of not worrying about appearances.

I also second the questions asked of Espy in regards to his latest post. IE, what is the main reason for voting a null read (like does this mean there are no alignment tells or that the good and bad cancel each other out); and does Espy think the case on WLC makes a good point that he would agree with if he didn't see the wagon as "easy".
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Jahudo it's everything except the wagon part.

Espy wrote:In addition: I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY. I AM EXACTLY THE PONY I WANTED TO BE HELLS FRIKKIN YEAH.

Now continue. Also I think I know who equinox is.

How many people have you seen say I GOT JUST THE ROLE I WANTED as mafia? Granted, he did just say pony and mafia almost definitely have fakeclaims, but upon getting a scum role PM he'd have to actually think about whether or not soft-claiming a well known pony was a good idea given that it would tie down his later claim a little, and it's more likely to come from town than scum because of that. Trying to figure out stuff is also generally a towntell but Equi admittedly made it obvious.
Yeah it isn't super fantastic reasons but he's more likely town than not so dealwithit.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Jahudo »

The only way it ties his role down is we know he's not "Nameless Vanilla Town Pony". I wouldn't find it odd for someone to hope they are someone outside the main six (well five now).

ImageImage
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Of course Pinkie Pie is the best pony
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Would comment with my favorite pony buuuuuuuuuuuuuut.
Don't @ me.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Equinox »

hohum wrote:If I had to chose between TheLonging, Weyouns and Espeonage right now my choice would be Espeonage.

How 'bout... no? Why're you limitin' yourself to just those three folks?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Jahudo »

Jahudo wrote:I wouldn't find it odd for someone to hope they are someone outside the main six (well five now).

Plus the town role role PMs have a giant picture of the character in them. I bet scum's fakeclaim has one too. So even though scum may be thinking less about the character they are pretending to represent as the game goes along, it would have been pretty hard to ignore that picture when you just got it. And either Espy or Equinox could have thought "cool pony, I'm going to show my excitement over that picture". So what I'm saying is I think its null.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:34 am

Post by hohum »

Equinox wrote:
hohum wrote:If I had to chose between TheLonging, Weyouns and Espeonage right now my choice would be Espeonage.

How 'bout... no? Why're you limitin' yourself to just those three folks?

Because these are the three I've seen votes on.

I've seen some votes on Maziek as well but we're not lynching him.

I've got town reads on you and chesskid, null reads on everyone else I haven't mentioned so far and leaning-scum read on Jahudo.

inHim it a little too funny to lynch right now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm voting Jahudros again now. You can toooooooo
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

LA next two days or so sorry
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Vote Count #5

WeyounsLastClone:
inHimshallibe, chesskid3, TheLonging,
Equinox
(L-4)
chesskid3:
Fluttershy, Maziek, WeyounsLastClone (L-4)
inHimshallibe:
Mina
TheLonging:
hohum
, Espeonage
Gammagooey:
Equinox
Espeonage:
hohum
Jahudo:
Espeonage
, Gammagooey

Not Voting:
Jahudo, MehPlusRawr

Day One Deadline(expired on 2011-06-30 03:00:00)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

MehPlusRawr has about 12 hours to pick up his prod.

Chesskid is V/LA until June 21st.
Last edited by Twilight Sparkle on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@TS- I'm currently voting Jahudo

Thanks for the heads-up. Vote counts 4 and 5 have been edited.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

LURKERS NOOOO LURKING
TALKIN' TO YOU FLUTTERSHY.
(because Meh+Katsuki will be force-replaced in 4 hours)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oh right robotics competition Limited Access that I completely forgot about right right.

It's still lonely in here though. Anyone wanna say stuff? It would be pretty cool. Gut reads are fine, explained reads are fine, weird theories are even better than fine, pretty much everything else is fine.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Weekends are always slow, but I hope no pony is acting like this is a three week day or else deadline will creep up pretty quickly.

@inhim: what do you think about WLC's defense? You don't mention it in your most recent post. I didn't get the impression you were more concerned with how it looked as though he suspected one person and voted another. You seemed to be more interested in how he voted TheLonging without talking about the other people who had voted him, and now that he says his main point was to suspect the "no lynch" voter, he would have had to bring up the Longing wagon. So did you just slip over to chesskid's case? How come you didn't see that point in the first place?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Equinox »

Gammagooey, let's have a li'l discussion. Have ya ever been quite this rambly before?

hohum, at the time you voted Espeonage, he had no votes on him. You had a slight scum read on Jahudo, who had -- in that same vote count -- two votes, yet you chose to limit yerself to the three
old
wagons. What's this all 'bout, then?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Equinox wrote:
Espeonage wrote:Something feels wrong about the WLC wagon. Last game I was in with him scum tried to push his wagon every day when he wasn't really overly scummy and every day they failed. And he was town. This feels very similar.

Are you already assumin' WeyounsLastClone is town there, bud? 'cause this sounds awfully like it...
Love this point. A++

Equinox wrote:I'm gonna go with somethin' here.

Unvote, Vote: Gammagooey

Now I'mma let that stew for a bit, mainly 'cause I'm runnin' late and need to go and I'm probably too lazy to think up a reason for why I'm movin' here. Let's just go with gut, it's an easy thin' to say when one doesn't have an actual reason for a vote.

Interesting. Not really feeling this at the moment. His start-of-game didn't feel anything but null, but defending Espeonage in the way he has seems town.

Unvote, Vote, Espeonage
Others around over the weekend alluded to such, but this doesn't give me that many happy feelings.

Jahudo wrote:Weekends are always slow, but I hope no pony is acting like this is a three week day or else deadline will creep up pretty quickly.

@inhim: what do you think about WLC's defense? You don't mention it in your most recent post. I didn't get the impression you were more concerned with how it looked as though he suspected one person and voted another. You seemed to be more interested in how he voted TheLonging without talking about the other people who had voted him, and now that he says his main point was to suspect the "no lynch" voter, he would have had to bring up the Longing wagon. So did you just slip over to chesskid's case? How come you didn't see that point in the first place?
I didn't slip onto chesskid's reasoning at all, was just encouraging more votes.

My beef with WLC comes from using the No Lynch vote as reasoning after there was a lot more content to be explored when considering who to vote at that juncture.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:02 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Equinox sliding up the scales.

I would really like to see
more
anything from our no-shows.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:32 am

Post by hohum »

chesskid3 wrote:
LA next two days or so sorry

So you say but you have time to fuck around in facebook group chat.

Ah my little phony, trying to rile up the stables.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:36 am

Post by hohum »

Equinox wrote:Gammagooey, let's have a li'l discussion. Have ya ever been quite this rambly before?

hohum, at the time you voted Espeonage, he had no votes on him. You had a slight scum read on Jahudo, who had -- in that same vote count -- two votes, yet you chose to limit yerself to the three
old
wagons. What's this all 'bout, then?

You guys can wagon Jahudo all you want. I've been trying to get Espeonage to pay attention to this thread since before Jahudo had votes on him. My vote is an extension of my original intent, not a jahudo counter-wagon.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Jahudo »

I don't see how Gamma is rambling. That word makes me think long posts that are filled with non-content fluff. I feel like gamma makes short posts and is clear about his intention.

If its about how he characterizes his feelings (ie: "that is an odd post", "that gives me twitches") that's another thing, being vague, but I can still see his purpose because of his vote even if the reasoning takes some prodding to find out. There is nothing wrong with taht as long as it doesn't look as though he is keeping things close to the vest until someone else can help him make a case. As long as he can backup why he has unexplained gut vibes, he can go with a technique he must think is efficient.

-----

inhim wrote:I didn't slip onto chesskid's reasoning at all, was just encouraging more votes.

My beef with WLC comes from using the No Lynch vote as reasoning after there was a lot more content to be explored when considering who to vote at that juncture.
If you felt that way about his attitude towards a no lynch vote all along, then why didn't you say so before now? I don't get why someone would lay out half their case and keep the other half to yourself after someone else brought it up.

So you are on a wagon for one reason, and someone else is on the wagon for another reason. You agree with them but don't want to say you agree. I can't see a reason for town to hide a stance once its out in the open like that. I can only think of scum who aren't sure whether that point is something to rally around or not, because it may falter.

In the meantime, your original reasoning doesn't seem as applicable, if at all, unless you want to argue that he did intent to vote TheLonging and for whatever reason filled the rest of his post with CHESSKID and not TheLonging. But you don't comment on the defense. I don't like how you continue to act like WLC's post was scummy without saying how his defense hasn't changed your opinion. If you can defend your point, why not do it? Town should be eager to back themselves up. I can only think of scum who realize things have changed and they are not ready or sure how to progress.

So what is the town rationale for not saying the wagon is now about the no lynch vote too, and what is the town rationale for not acknowledging how your original stance may need some clarification to be justified.

Vote: inhimshallibe
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Equinox »

Jahudo wrote:I don't see how Gamma is rambling. That word makes me think long posts that are filled with non-content fluff. I feel like gamma makes short posts and is clear about his intention.

You're misunderstandin' my meanin', I think.

It's not that he's literally ramblin', but his posts are a bit more stream-of-consciousness than I'm used to seein' from him, so I'd like to know if my feelin' there is warranted or if I'm just insane or somethin'.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:55 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I don't think you interpreted my original reasoning correctly.
For 1)
not commenting on discussion between those of us who had voted and subsequently unvoted TheLonging
, 2)being vague about chesskid, and 3)killing innocent ponies.
The bold indicates I was upset he was using that outdated reason.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:16 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Jahudo wrote:So you are on a wagon for one reason, and someone else is on the wagon for another reason. You agree with them but don't want to say you agree. I can't see a reason for town to hide a stance once its out in the open like that. I can only think of scum who aren't sure whether that point is something to rally around or not, because it may falter.
If I think someone is scum, I'm going to encourage voting him, for whatever reason someone wants to give. After we lynch the scum we can sort the reasons out.

Jahudo wrote:In the meantime, your original reasoning doesn't seem as applicable, if at all, unless you want to argue that he did intent to vote TheLonging and for whatever reason filled the rest of his post with CHESSKID and not TheLonging. But you don't comment on the defense. I don't like how you continue to act like WLC's post was scummy without saying how his defense hasn't changed your opinion. If you can defend your point, why not do it? Town should be eager to back themselves up. I can only think of scum who realize things have changed and they are not ready or sure how to progress.
WLC's defense still doesn't comment on the rest of the game, which has always been my main point in regards to why people should be voting him.
Show

:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”