inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:24 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

hohum wrote:I'm starting to get tired of wasting my breath. There's too many lurker scum right now. We could push lurker wagons until we're blue in the face; however, I really don't think that WLC is one of them, so..

Unvote, Vote inHimshallibe

Let's try lynching scum first, and motivating the lurkers next.

You're hoofing the ground at the wrong pony, chap.

Any thoughts on this?
Gammagooey wrote:Jahudo it's everything except the wagon part.

Espy wrote:In addition: I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY. I AM EXACTLY THE PONY I WANTED TO BE HELLS FRIKKIN YEAH.

Now continue. Also I think I know who equinox is.

How many people have you seen say I GOT JUST THE ROLE I WANTED as mafia? Granted, he did just say pony and mafia almost definitely have fakeclaims, but upon getting a scum role PM he'd have to actually think about whether or not soft-claiming a well known pony was a good idea given that it would tie down his later claim a little, and it's more likely to come from town than scum because of that. Trying to figure out stuff is also generally a towntell but Equi admittedly made it obvious.
Yeah it isn't super fantastic reasons but he's more likely town than not so dealwithit.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:40 am

Post by hohum »

inHimshallibe wrote:
hohum wrote:I'm starting to get tired of wasting my breath. There's too many lurker scum right now. We could push lurker wagons until we're blue in the face; however, I really don't think that WLC is one of them, so..

On the contrary.

You're kicking WLC in the nuts for calling attention to something that chesskid should have been called out on -- even if chesskid wasn't entirely serious about a no-lynch vote. Then you sit here and call his posts contentless for sticking to his guns and defending his actions, simply because he's not "scum hunting" to your definition of the term.

Now you're jumping around from lurker to lurker but just a few posts ago you declared that we should all be lynching WLC.

Your wildly swingy lists aren't helpful either.

Any thoughts on this?
Gammagooey wrote:Jahudo it's everything except the wagon part.

Espy wrote:In addition: I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY. I AM EXACTLY THE PONY I WANTED TO BE HELLS FRIKKIN YEAH.

Now continue. Also I think I know who equinox is.

How many people have you seen say I GOT JUST THE ROLE I WANTED as mafia? Granted, he did just say pony and mafia almost definitely have fakeclaims, but upon getting a scum role PM he'd have to actually think about whether or not soft-claiming a well known pony was a good idea given that it would tie down his later claim a little, and it's more likely to come from town than scum because of that. Trying to figure out stuff is also generally a towntell but Equi admittedly made it obvious.
Yeah it isn't super fantastic reasons but he's more likely town than not so dealwithit.
[/quote]

Scum hide behind breadcrumbs too.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:14 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

hohum wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:

On the contrary.

You're kicking WLC in the nuts for calling attention to something that chesskid should have been called out on -- even if chesskid wasn't entirely serious about a no-lynch vote.
Then you sit here and call his posts contentless for sticking to his guns and defending his actions, simply because he's not "scum hunting" to your definition of the term.

Now you're jumping around from lurker to lurker but just a few posts ago you declared that we should all be lynching WLC.

Your wildly swingy lists aren't helpful either.
If you really believe chesskid should have been called out for the No Lynch vote, even if he was joking about it, why didn't you call him out on it? You don't believe this, you just want to find some way to further push yourself in-between WLC and I and vote me.

And my point about WLC is that he was using ONE bit of OUTMODED evidence to vote for chesskid.

I've been lurker pushing because we haven't had any wagons get close to completion. Pretty confident that means there are scum lurking. I also don't like to just stick votes and leave them unless I'm 100% confident I have scum on the line.

All in all,
vote: hohum
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Equinox »

hohum wrote:He should have gotten shit for a no-lynch vote even if he wasn't completely serious about it.

Why?

Where were ya when this was all goin' down? Lookin' back in the thread, all I see is you givin' TheLongin' heat for linkin' your vote to a policy lynch of chesskid3, and this was after chesskid3 voted No Lynch.

chesskid3 wrote:God forbid I want a two day break eh hohum?

Was this break site-wide, chesskid3? And by this, I mean: Have ya been postin' in your other games durin' this break?

Pinkie Pie wrote:Here is a description of Pinkie Pie, just for those who don't know her very well or at all.

If ya talk like Pinkie Pie all game, I may end up just givin' y'all a free guided tour of the apple farm here.

Gammagooey wrote:FUCK IF I KNOW
Maziek

What do ya think of Maziek's expressed thought processes so far?

Sigh, hohum vs. inHimshallibe. I'm not lookin' forward to reading that. I'll be rereadin' this thread later today, too, since my two-day break seems to have affected my memory of what's goin' on in here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Equi- Maz has a bunch of null/null-scum/scummy reads, and I don't see anything that would differentiate her play from scum, despite not doing anything explicitly scummy.

@hohum and inhims- Stop that. you're both town.

inHimshallibe wrote:
Mina wrote:VOTE: inHimshallibe

Not a fan of his TheLonging vote--it felt opportunistic. (Yes, I know hohum's came afterward...but as much as I should probably lie and say I found hohum's vote scummy as policy after Might of Mordor, his tone is coming off as genuinely frustrated.) I don't suppose it's too much effort to elaborate on what you mean by Jahudo being coy and TheLonging being scum, instead of speaking as though it's self-evident?

Oh, one last thing. What do you think of chesskid?

Kinda already alluded to this, but Jahudo having to ask which post Gamma thought was odd really felt like some intentional playing dumb. Maybe he's just a very deliberate player, as recent postings seem to be telling me so.

Chess seems p town. I wouldn't have expected too much OMGUS from the outset if he were scum, and he even backed off and upgraded TL to townread, and pointed such out to me. So yeah, town.

This is legit town scumhunting

hohum wrote:
Unvote, Vote TheLonging

TheLonging wrote:You completely took that post the wrong way, I'm sorry. My vote WAS (at the time) PL, and he said "why do you see me voting NL as 3rd vote worthy?", which would imply there'd be some sort of wagon forming, which I responded "does that imply that you think hohum was a serious vote on you", because being "3rd vote worthy" is, yes I know this because I have experienced it as a mod and a player, some sort of worry that a wagon is being formed.

This doesn't even come close to making sense. Are you high or something? Let me ask a more direct question: Why are you namedropping me? If you can't put a coherent thought together you aren't going to be in this game very long.

This is legit town thinking that the namedrop is more likely to come from scum

hohum wrote:
TheLonging wrote:I'm not talking about you really, I was talking about how chesskid was implying that there was some sort of wagon happening because I was the third vote. He was getting a bit defensive over my vote.

Does your inability to form coherent thoughts extend to reading comprehension as well? Once again, I don't see where he implied any such thing and I still completely fail to see how I'm connected to your line of chesskid questioning in any way whatsoever other than being the first vote on the wagon.

Along those lines, what exactly constitutes a wagon? I saw he's had at least 3 votes piled on simultaneously thus far. Does that constitute a wagon?

What about the votes you? Do you feel as if your wagon is unwarranted? If so, why?

And this is legit town....something. But it's not coming from scum. four srs.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I've been reading and responding to anything that REQUIRES my attention
by my head isnt in the game of mafia atm and I have no fucking clue why and it kind of sucks.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:59 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

chesskid3 wrote:I've been reading and responding to anything that REQUIRES my attention
by my head isnt in the game of mafia atm and I have no fucking clue why and it kind of sucks.

Puberty?
Show

:

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ha ha
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:45 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

@Gamma: -_-
Show

:

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I SAID I WAS FOUR SRS COME ON NOW.

Also if you have any questions now is a good time-
Limited Access until Monday
because my laptop adapter is half an inch from death.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 am

Post by TheLonging »

Gamma what do you think of me?
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Gammagooey »

TOWN lynchbait. emphasis on the town.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

inHimshallibe wrote:
And my point about WLC is that he was using ONE bit of OUTMODED evidence to vote for chesskid.

I don't really see why it was outmoded evidence. Sure there was discussion afterwards, but I stand by my point that I think that scum would be more inclined to random vote 'no lynch' than a town would.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

outrage
>:V

WLC I require additional scumz. plz provide.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Gammagooey wrote:TOWN lynchbait. emphasis on the town.

Defintely this.

Gamma you need to prove to me you are town though I'm not seeing it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

chesskid3 wrote:Gamma you need to prove to me you are town though I'm not seeing it.

NO.
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Fluttershy »

Jahudo wrote:I have watched every episode twice now, and frequent equestria daily and ponychan for moar pony. Although I didn't discover this show until mid-may. So why do you ask?

Ok. The strange thing that stuck out to me was this post:

Jahudo wrote:
I think we all know who Equinox is talking about...
Big Macintosh
:P

Bolding on my part to emphasis the thing that confused me. Yes, we could all tell that they were roleplaying as Applejack, but you said Big Macintosh instead...why is that?

Let's see if I can get everything in this one post...

RE: PL on Chesskid

Found the game I was thinking of. It was Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia!. I usually try to be funny/witty with my RVS votes and his name stood out. What happened in that game? Well...I would say he was angry/defensive but level headed...which means...IDK! I have not read any of his scum games! :P
:roll:

RE: WeyounsLastClone

His second post: I have seen drmyshottyizsik do something *like* that in Newbie 981. Of course, I am on the fence about using it as a strait up tell because...you know...it's from shotty >__>

No-Lynch Logic: I am not impressed. I don't like your reasoning about how voting 'no-lynch' is scum hiding themselves in the RVS. But hey, you ARE entitled to an opinion, BUT you have to have some better reasoning to still be voting for Chesskid at this point. Is there anything else he has done to warrant a vote? You sure haven't said anything else about him other than "lol no-lynch = scumz"

Gammagooey wrote:
Weyouns isn't a bad murder but I'd rather go Jahudo. Him poking at everyone else's suspicions while not even voting himself is giving me serious twitches.

I agree with the cute little baneling :3

I find this to be more scummy and keeping away from making 'connections' than doing a no-lynch

Jahudo wrote:I don't have any scum reads, and I don't vote just when I have a concern because something isn't clear. So far when that's happened I think the answer's I've heard have been satisfactory. So I have town and null reads only.

But, using your vote is the town's power...you don't use it, you don't win. Plus, it does make you seem opportunistic.
And the little argument between Jahudo and inHim did confuse me a bit (still does) I thought inHim was clear in what he was trying to say and I think you (Jahudo) did finally understand what his point was. So does that mean you found his answer to be satisfactory? I take it you didn't because your vote is still sitting on him.

Espeonage wrote:
Something feels wrong about the WLC wagon. Last game I was in with him scum tried to push his wagon every day when he wasn't really overly scummy and every day they failed. And he was town. This feels very similar.

Hmm...So, did WLC make bad cases as town in that other game? Can I have a look at that game please? Are you also denying there being any reason to vote him as well?

VOTE: WeyounsLastClone
Jahudo also stands out to me as another good lynch candidate at this point.
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

flutterscared wrote:
Gammamazing wrote:Weyouns isn't a bad murder but I'd rather go Jahudo. Him poking at everyone else's suspicions while not even voting himself is giving me serious twitches.

I agree with the cute little baneling :3

I find this to be more scummy and keeping away from making 'connections' than doing a no-lynch

fluttershyguy wrote:VOTE: WeyounsLastClone

:?
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Fluttershy »

More scummy that Chesskids voting no-lynch making him scum.
My vote is where it should be right now.
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Fluttershy wrote:
Jahudo wrote:I think we all know who Equinox is talking about...
Big Macintosh
:P

Bolding on my part to emphasis the thing that confused me. Yes, we could all tell that they were roleplaying as Applejack, but you said Big Macintosh instead...why is that?
Because I was making a joke. Anyway how does my knowledge of a secondary character make you think I don't know the show? That's kinda funny actually.

Fluttershy wrote:Found the game I was thinking of. It was Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia!. I usually try to be funny/witty with my RVS votes and his name stood out. What happened in that game? Well...I would say he was angry/defensive but level headed...which means...IDK! I have not read any of his scum games! :P
I can't tell which one is you there. And it appears that chesskid was mostly wagoned because someone claimed to have role information on him. That isn't the same as policy lynching someone because they hurt the town by being in the game.

Fluttershy wrote:But, using your vote is the town's power...you don't use it, you don't win. Plus, it does make you seem opportunistic.
Don't try to misrepresent me. I said I was going to vote when I was confident in my reads. That didn't mean I wasn't going to hide my reads in the meantime. That makes my vote, when I do place one, carry more weight than someone who hops around over a small matter or to prod a lurker or throw a little pressure in one direction. So I am very dedicated to using my voting power.

Fluttershy wrote:And the little argument between Jahudo and inHim did confuse me a bit (still does) I thought inHim was clear in what he was trying to say and I think you (Jahudo) did finally understand what his point was. So does that mean you found his answer to be satisfactory? I take it you didn't because your vote is still sitting on him.
No, read it again. inHim was using the false logic that both WLC and TheLonging were voting chesskid for the same reason. That is still fact and I stand by the conclusions I drew from it. The only benefit I gave him was that WLC is not doing enough scumhunting and therefore does not look town at the moment. But the way inHim voted him was inappropriate.

Fluttershy wrote:I don't like your reasoning about how voting 'no-lynch' is scum hiding themselves in the RVS.
Why don't you agree with this reasoning?
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Vote Count #9

WeyounsLastClone:
inHimshallibe
, chesskid3, TheLonging, Fluttershy (L-4)
inHimshallibe:
Mina, Jahudo, hohum (L-4)
chesskid3:
Maziek, WeyounsLastClone
TheLonging:
Espeonage
Gammagooey:
Equinox
Jahudo:
Gammagooey
hohum:
Imhimshallibe
Fluttershy:
hohum

Not Voting:
Pinkie Pie,
Fluttershy

Day One Deadline(expired on 2011-06-30 03:00:00)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
(from Montreal with love <3)
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by hohum »

inHim wrote:If you really believe chesskid should have been called out for the No Lynch vote, even if he was joking about it, why didn't you call him out on it? You don't believe this, you just want to find some way to further push yourself in-between WLC and I and vote me.

I've been lurker pushing because we haven't had any wagons get close to completion. Pretty confident that means there are scum lurking. I also don't like to just stick votes and leave them unless I'm 100% confident I have scum on the line.

You answered your own question. I was more fascinated with TheLonging at the time. By the time WLC got around to plopping his vote down the subject had already been discussed. It wasn't really until chesskid started lurking that I decided he was scummier for the no-lynch vote than WLC was for joining the conversation late. Context is everything and clearly you don't understand that concept.

We need to lynch inHim today. End of story.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Equinox »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:I don't really see why it was outmoded evidence. Sure there was discussion afterwards, but I stand by my point that I think that scum would be more inclined to random vote 'no lynch' than a town would.

hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by hohum »

Equinox wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:I don't really see why it was outmoded evidence. Sure there was discussion afterwards, but I stand by my point that I think that scum would be more inclined to random vote 'no lynch' than a town would.

He's absolutely correct. Scum are always slightly more likely to do anything but actually vote randomly in the RVS. Asking why eventually leads to the answer to the question "is this person scummy." Going against established practice certainly isn't a pro-town thing to do.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

hohum wrote:
inHim wrote:If you really believe chesskid should have been called out for the No Lynch vote, even if he was joking about it, why didn't you call him out on it? You don't believe this, you just want to find some way to further push yourself in-between WLC and I and vote me.

You answered your own question. I was more fascinated with TheLonging at the time. By the time WLC got around to plopping his vote down the subject had already been discussed.
It wasn't really until chesskid started lurking that I decided he was scummier for the no-lynch vote than WLC was for joining the conversation late.
Context is everything and clearly you don't understand that concept.

We need to lynch inHim today. End of story.

So to recap:
hohum wrote:
hohum wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:
LA next two days or so sorry

So you say but you have time to fuck around in facebook group chat.

Ah my little phony, trying to rile up the stables.

Chesskid just shot to the top of my list.

hohum wrote:I really don't agree with the initial premise behind the Weyoun wagon based on what Chesskid is currently doing here. He should have gotten shit for a no-lynch vote even if he wasn't completely serious about it.

hohum's certainly not going to give chesskid shit about the No Lynch, but it's OK after someone else has started.
Show

:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”