Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:04 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Jack wrote:lol, NS has already revealed himself as the evil god.

After some chat I claimed to be scum and he straight up revealed himself.
^ LOL
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:08 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Nah, I just find it funny. I've been busy prostrating myself via PM and talking about whether or not I trust NS and then Jack comes in and is just like "durr, he claimed scum."
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:19 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

LL, what do you think of the Jack-NS thing?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:27 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Just guessing but....assuming NS is actually scum, LL is town. Not sure about Jack though. Doesn't seem like a horrendous potential scum gambit.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:25 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I received the same PM from the mighty God of Judgment, in whose presence I am honored to speak (even if he's scum).
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Hito wrote:(Assuming three scum, which seems about right for this size setup, there's only a 1/9 chance they're all together, and only a 1/27 chance they're together with the scum Immortal).
OBJECTION!

Start by choosing one arbitrary scum player and putting him an an arbitrary group. There is then a 4/14 chance of placing the next scum with him and a 3/13 chance of placing the one after him in the same group. Overall, that's 6/91, or a little less than 1/15. Factor in a 1/3 chance they'll be put with their god and that's 6/273.

Alternatively, there are 15!/(5!^3) ways to put players with gods. There are 3 gods to put scum with times 12C5 times 7C5 ways to arrange the town, given positions for scum. Divide to get 6/91.

Just saying.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

It doesn't matter where the first scum is placed unless you're looking for scum to be placed with a specific god.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:16 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Me=Weird wrote:Vote: Lady Lamdadelta
Nobody cares about statistics. Nobody likes scum. You used statistics. You are scum.
Scum number 1 found. It's combinatorics, not statistics.
Vote: Me=Weird
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:20 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Sheesh, post more, 10 pages in one day is disappointing. >_> I'll post in a minute, but first, I just want to say that if Ellibereth ever replaces NS in this game, he's town because he was the God of Judgment in the dream I just had and he was town.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #229 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:03 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Weird wrote:So, questions.
1. Short deadline or long deadline?
2. Double-vote or immunity?
3. Do you agree that questions look better when there are three of them?
Not sure if we're done discussing this, but...
1. I would prefer a relatively short deadline at first that Fishy extends only if necessary. I'd rather we start out feeling a bit rushed and get more discussion time later than start out feeling like we have a lot of time and watch the deadline roll over us.
2. Is either one useful right now?
3. Definitely.
hito wrote:A lot of scumtells involve information being somewhere it shouldn't be. Understanding the probable links between mortals and immortals, scum and town, helps us track the information.

Though on reflection this is the sort of speculation better kept pocketed until someone actually catches something, so.
I know I was one of the people discussing the probabilities, but this seems overrationalized. I doubt that anyone calculating probabilities did so because they expected it to be particularly useful at the time and I find it strange that hito seems to imply he had thought they would be. He can haz scum points.
Andrius wrote:hito, the policy lynch is here.
Oh no, did I miss policy lynch time? :(
Vote: Andrius
Unfortunately I think he's town :/

I see the Jack wagon building up, but I've already seen ahead a bit to where he admitted to lying. Not sure I can really blame voters on the wagon, considering it really looked like a 1v1. Then again, it WOULD be a great excuse for scum to get off a quicklynch on a likely town player without taking as much heat for it. I'll take a look at it later. For what it's worth, I think DGB is the scum god, but then again, what are the chances I'm able to read her correctly?

TMH's insistence on lynching Jack is distur.....wait...did he just...OMG HE DID. HE ACCUSED JACK OF BEING A JESTER.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
VOTE: THEMANHIMSELF

In other news, Jack is town.

This post seems like a bit of an awkward change of position by LL. In particular, I don't like the "If Jack can convince me that this was a elaborate gambit, I'd say TMH is a good lynch today." at the end. It sounds like she's looking for an excuse to change her mind without looking bad for it.
FoS LL

@anyone who's played with TMH before
What's his general meta look like? If no one answers, I may have to resort to actually reading a game from him and I can't find my copy of Hooked on Phonics anywhere.

Blah blah, subtle town vibes from TMH. It makes me sad that it's possible someone who's town did what TMH did.

Huh...not as much happened on 9+ pages as I expected. I'm mostly left with a few nice town reads and a few rather shaky suspicions.

Leaving my vote where it is for now.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:04 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Bleh, tagfail on the link. You should all already know what I was linking to anyway.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #241 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

TMH wrote:I don't see the issue here. I've been a jester before and you pretty much just say the most ridiculous things you can which is what Jack has been doing. It's unlikely that this set-up uses a jester but what's the harm in suggesting it? And did I ever say he was a jester or that I even thought he was a jester? No, I said I was worried it was possible. And what's scummy about any of that? If he's a jester then obviously I wouldn't want to lynch him which is apparently how most people feel right now. That being said, I don't think he's a jester and I want to lynch the shit out of him.
Town sees scummy behavior and assume scum. Scum sees scummy behavior and gets confused and starts considering things like jester. Considering the possibility of a jester is a scum tell.
Andrius wrote:I've never seen DRK so active in my life. :P
Why weren't you policy lynched again? ;)

Unfortunately, I am getting that kind of honest confusion feeling on TMH that Equinox was getting. I figured I'd leave my vote on earlier to at least let it do something before I changed it in the same post I made it.

Vote: hitogoroshi
. Hello hito.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #305 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:49 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Fishythefishsticks wrote:@DRK: where are you?
Uhh...right here?
grumpyavataroshi wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:
Vote: hitogoroshi. Hello hito.

Hi. This just because I found value in the number-crunching, or...?
Nah, it's just because I wanted to say hello
Looking back on it now, I'm not sure my suspicion based on that made much sense. I think my reasoning was something to do with scum being more interested in setup-related issues and less in the game itself. If I can't remember exactly, it either wasn't that great of a reason or I need more sleep (or both). I definitely need more sleep. I'm willing to pin it down to the former for now though.
Unvote

Woman Wavelengthdiscriminant wrote:I have a recent scum Meta on TMH (on going game though, so I can't give details.)

He played rather similarly to this.
Welcome to Awkward Actions in Relation to the Possibly Scummy Player, the tv show where YOU take awkward actions in relation to the possibly scummy players!...I did mention I need to sleep more, right? Well, LL has had kind of a strange sequence of posts as regards TMH that spans at least 4 consecutive posts of her iso. This, this, this, and what I quoted. (gah, Equinox sort of beat me to calling her out on this..or something similar, at least)

Re: the QT thing: I stay logged in when I close my browser. We ttly didn't have enough people say that already.
Jackie Chan wrote:I'm surprised that people who have played with andy before can't tell he's scum this game.
Okay, I'll bite. What about his play this game makes him scum?
Gary Larson wrote:
weird wrote: farside: I only mentioned LL because when I made the post she was the only one who'd talked about stats. Then I didn't notice the new posts in preview.

Hito: Post #46 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:55 pm
andrius Post #49 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:02 pm
LL Post #50 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 pm
DKR Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:10 pm
Me=Weird vote: Post #55 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Me=Weird lying 100%
so far vote is not moving.
Remind me to read this when I'm capable of focusing on it. It seems useful.

Zang posted and is now scum. It's a shame because we never would have known if he's never posted anything.

Vote: Lady Lamb
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #362 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Well, after skimming the new posts,
unvote

Seeing LLD and TMH as probably town-on-town for the moment. Well, maybe. I think TMH is more likely town of the two and I'm not sure LLD is a great place for a vote right now. Also now seeing hito as town. Meh.
Equinox wrote:
In post 229, DeathRowKitty wrote: Vote: Andrius Unfortunately I think he's town :/
Why did you think Andrius was town at this point?
It was mostly (or maybe entirely? I don't quite remember) for this. I wouldn't expect scum to be willing to lock themselves into a claim this early by choice and it doesn't sound like something he would make up if he and DGB were both scum.
Equiniox wrote:
In post 241, DeathRowKitty wrote: I figured I'd leave my vote on earlier to at least let it do something before I changed it in the same post I made it.
Explain, please.
I was referring to my TMH vote from my catch up post. Aside from a brief skim of the thread (mostly just reading short posts and reading 1 or 2 lines of longer posts), I wrote that post as I was reading the thread for the first time. At some point during that post, I decided TMH was scummy, so I voted for him. I then started getting townvibes off him later in the post and noted as such. Having no particularly strong scum reads, I figured it would be better to have my vote somewhere than nowhere at all and kept it on him.

I'm not really seeing the Feysal case because...uhh....I'm just not seeing it. Pretty null on him right now.

As for Zang....having some trouble thinking through this one, so I'm going to ramble until I decide something.
Suspecting someone that suspects someone you suspect is not, imo, a scum tell necessarily. There's a little something called confirmation bias that town is prone to that allows town players to pretty much throw logic aside when reevaluating players they've already declared a read on and it's even easier for this to happen to a player not reading that closely. Of course, that doesn't mean this is actually the case here. [insert 5 minute pause here while I iso Zang]

Vote: Zang
I'm kind of seeing it now. To be honest, I gave up on trying to figure out whether or not it was scummy for Zang to find both Jack and TMH scummy and tried to read him on the basis of other things he's posted. What actually stood out most to me was the following:
Zang wrote:
themanhimself wrote: P-edit: Jack claims that NS claimed scum to him via PM and NS says that he didn't. One of them is lying. If Jack is scum he probably didn't realize that the town knew that the scum knew who the evil god is, so he figured he could make this insane gambit and have everything NS says discredited.
Why would Jack assume that?
For the amount of posting Zang had to work with, I find that to be an odd thought for him to pull out to comment on. Seems like something town would be more likely to gloss over in a several page read-up, whereas it would probably stand out more to scum, since he would be in possession of the perspective to which TMH was referring.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #405 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Tajo wrote:DRK is scum for the LOL with no further input after the gambit though AND his excuse after Andrius called him scum. (normal town reaction would have been to ask why). Post 16.
Lulz. What would asking have accomplished?

"Hi Andrius, why am I scum?" "Because you were all like "LOL" and scum would do that." "Okay."

So why do you say my explanation was an 'excuse'?
Tajo wrote:DRK is so freaking obvscum for voting Me=weird for a stupid reason /trying to look active and scumhunter.
ITT, Tajo doesn't understand random votes? o_O
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #417 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Tajo wrote:@DRK: Andrius said you were scum in page 1. You excused yourself instead of asking why or ignoring it. Thats the scumtell.
Call me Tajo.
You can keep saying this, but it would be nice if you actually explained it.
Why
do you consider the townie reaction to be asking or ignoring? For bonus points, compare it to my reaction to your accusation here. The mindsets are pretty close together.
Tajo wrote:think about it, after all that had been said, this was the best vote you could come up with?
You know what's funny about this? Me=Weird's reason for voting LL looks very much to me like a random reason, yet you're accusing me of being scummy for casting a random vote in the next post. I dun get it.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #419 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Who should I have been voting based on the Jack debate at that point? Also, read Me=Weird's actual reason. Sounds random to me.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #422 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

TAJO, GET BACK HERE, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST A SHIT CASE AND THEN LEAVE FOR 20 WITHOUT DEFENDING IT

THIS POST, IMAGINE A STUPID DYING CAT/GRASS POKEMON LAUGHING STUPIDLY AND THEN SEEING SOMEONE CALL HIM SCUM FOR LAUGHING AND YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU EXPECT TO BE IN ITS NEXT POST. THEN RESPOND TO MY OTHER POST. FASTER STRONGER HARDER BETTER GOGOGO
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #423 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

EDIT BY WAY OF POST: 20 MINUTES; NOT 20 LLAMAS, ALPACAS, KANGAROOS, WHATEVER. 20 MINUTES
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #425 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #429 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:12 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

LL wrote:Your vote was random, when there was info that could be used or an actual vote (the Jack debate).
I wrote:Who should I have been voting based on the Jack debate at that point?
You didn't respond to this.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #430 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:26 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Actually, looking back, that was pre-game and my vote didn't count -_- (I think I thought it did or meant it to, so that's irrelevant). What's interesting though is your first vote:
LL wrote:Opening game RVS Wagon FTW

Vote: Me=Weird
If I should have been voting someone for a substantial reason based on the Jack debate, why do you get to make a "zomg random stage" vote?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #456 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

LA the 10th through the 14th
. might not be posting so much until then either. i'm not sure yet. could possibly be V/LA until the 10th. i'll post as much if so.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #525 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I vote stupid town on Tajo.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #529 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I won't be away the next few days. I thought something was going to happen that would prevent me from being able to contribute much, but meh. I'm probably not V/LA for now. The LA for the 10th through the 14th still applies.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #569 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:19 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

farside wrote:Jack/LLL and NS follows how is NS doing with his QT? Does he talk much there?
He didn't make QTs and doesn't talk much via PM. Yeah, we have the boring god.
Tajo wrote:look at this scumbag trying to buddy up with me

despite im attacking him he think im stupid town, this is not a town reaction, fyi.
Do you even
think
before you post something? Are you
seriously
implying that the town reaction is to assume you're sum because you're attacking me? Seriously? If you were replaced by an actual alpaca whose computer literacy consisted entirely of quoting my posts and typing "lolscum", this game would be no different than it is now. I still think you're town. I assume that's the scum reaction too?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #600 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

farside wrote:Also DRK I wanted an answer to my question about why you stayed quiet most of this game until tajo voted for you then started spamming and pointing fingers to him?
I tend to be a bit lazy when it comes to responding to new developments in games. Responding to votes on me is easy and probably more important, so I'm less lazy about it.....plus, I started to get a bit out of control after a little while of responding. Responses I considered out of thread were a lot more angry than ones I posted in thread.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #602 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I pity gods and goddesses who have followers that are confused by basic homophones....oh, hi Andrius.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #604 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:11 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I comment on current goings-on that I find particularly important. In the absence of that, I let a few pages build up until I decide to stop being lazy and actually comment on any of it.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #606 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:30 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Do I need logic to call you town? Pretty sure all I have is gut.

I was hoping not to be asked who was scum tbh. Most of my scum reads right now aren't particularly strong and I was hoping to have better ones before I committed...but oh well.

Zang is scum, CMAR and farside would probably be my next two picks. If there's a fourth, I would hazard a guess at either Feysal or LL. LL's more recent posts have been bugging me for some reason I haven't yet placed (fine, I'll look at them in a minute) and Feysal simply because I've mostly skimmed his posts (what, you expect me to read now, too?) and others have called him scummy. So sue me for it.

As for scum god...Fishy seems most town so far; I'm most tempted to call DGB scum with NS as useless town god, but I don't really think discussing which god is scum is useful at this stage of the game.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #607 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:38 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Oh, I remember what I didn't like about some of LL's posts (yeah, I said I hadn't figured out what in my previous post; it was only in hindsight that I couldn't remember....trust me, this makes a lot more sense than it sounds). She's shown a repeated pattern of being willing to accept and follow anything and everything that others point out. She's pretty much been just latching on to every case that's been made and every wagon that's formed in this game.

Move her up in my scum list. Take CMAR out of the 2/3 spot and replace him with her. It's a good trade.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #610 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:08 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Jack wrote:
unvote, vote:drk
Okay, I probably deserved this vote. >.> Rereading my last two posts, I was being unnecessarily difficult for no good reason. I blame it on the fact that they were in response to tajo...
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #613 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:58 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

The only reads of tajo's I actually know are that I'm lolscum and that you're scumgoddess. If I actually have the same reads as him, I feel better about calling him stupid.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #616 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:16 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

LL wrote:Dude, I'm not ignoring you.

You haven't asked me anything in forever. @_@
This.

I would definitely prefer the QuickTopic approach here. They're easier to use, easier to check, easier to refer back to, and overall make discussion easier. I could say this via PM, but I'd rather post this here, (hopefully) have a few people agree with it, and have you feel pressured to start using QuickTopic :P
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #754 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Hi zoraster. Thanks for the prod. *cough* Speaking of which, that could actually end tomorrow (today in my time zone actually) if fail levels reach critical mass....and fail levels are running pretty high right now.

In the interest of not catching up on I-don't-want-to-know-how-many-pages at 5am, I'm likely going to mostly address things directed at me/the case on me for now. If there's anything important I'm supposed to be responding to and anyone is on to read this, feel free to point it out.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #755 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:40 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

So I wrote up a bunch of this post and then accidentally closed the tab it was in. I reserve the right to be somewhat snippier in this draft.

First thing's first:
Unvote
. DTM's posts so far have been better than Zang's were, at the very least.
farside wrote:DKR: Explain your scum list. IE: Why do you suspect those you listed?
If I had significant reason for my suspicions, I would have given more reasoning in my post. I was asked for my top scum picks and that's what I gave. Put it under the heading of: Reasons Why I Didn't Give My Suspicions Earlier.
farside wrote:DKR really is rubbing me wrong with his response to tajo at the moment and I couldn't agree more with Jack on that vote. I know scum have a harder time saying who they think are scum and why.
To be fair, I was intentionally obtuse in my responses to tajo. At some point after I'd written both posts (might have been before I submitted the second), I read them and thought I kind of sounded like a jester.
CMAR wrote:IMO, DRK was scummy since D1.
VOTE: DRK
Hi. Nice of you to drop by for this and then replace out.
Equinox wrote:DeathRowKitty's page 2 iso shows scum naming but no scum hunting.
I was specifically asked to name who I thought was scum :s

Am I allowed to name more scum reads without significant reasoning? :shifty: Benmage is now scum. Super tunnelvision cath-up post gogogo.

[quote="The Mod]Please note: I will not be counting any more votes that are not posted on a separate line. I don't mean to be needlessly anal about this, but I'm going to miss a vote one day, and it might be an important one. Post votes on a new line.[/quote]Isn't this against the spirit of the whole "If it looks like a vote, it counts" rule? Sounds to me like this rule just encourages voting gambits :s (or accidental voting "gambits")
farside wrote:DRK: Why did you ask this to LL
DeathRowKitty wrote: LL, what do you think of the Jack-NS thing?
When all you did was LOL at the situation.
I thought my thoughts on the situation were clear enough from my first two posts on the situation (in hindsight, maybe they weren't....). I asked LL because she'd posted since that situation had arisen (and possibly even referenced the situation, though I don't actually remember) without giving an opinion on it.
farside wrote:first few post full of fluff.
I'll remember to be more productive during pre-game in the future.
farside wrote:I don't like this answer about short deadlines
DeathRowKitty wrote:I would prefer a relatively short deadline at first that Fishy extends only if necessary. I'd rather we start out feeling a bit rushed and get more discussion time later than start out feeling like we have a lot of time and watch the deadline roll over us.
Why is rushing better day 1? Why would anyone town want discussion later?
The second question is a misrep (blah blah, I didn't word it clearly). The first question is better suited for MD, but I'll answer if you really want to get into a theory argument.
farside wrote:Votes for TMH then in the same post states:
DeathRowKitty wrote: Blah blah, subtle town vibes from TMH. It makes me sad that it's possible someone who's town did what TMH did.

Leaving my vote where it is for now.

Why?
I've already explained this somewhere. Go look for it.
farside wrote:Next vote is on hito with no reason

Jumps on the LL wagon, to the Zang wagon.
I'd given some sort of reasoning on hito in an earlier post and I certainly gave some sort of reasoning with my Zang vote (also, I think there were 2 votes on Zang before I voted him, so I would hardly call that a wagon). Do you have a problem with my Zang vote or is your problem with it just that I changed my vote?

Then has the fight with Tajo.
farside wrote:He jumps from BW to BW with no real scum suspects noted now.
Yes, I've jumped from the hito wagon that I'm pretty sure consisted only of myself to the LL wagon that probably contained no more than 3-4 people including myself to the Zang wagon that I'm pretty sure contained 3 people including myself. Unless you think my votes themselves are scummy, this is a meaningless accusation.

[Note: this is where I accidentally deleted my post last time.]

...nothing else crucial to respond to the last few pages. Cool.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #756 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:43 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Mod, can you fix the failed tags in that post, please?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #758 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Corvuus wrote:DRK generally always looks scummy regardless of alignment. It is his nature.
You were only in one game with me and I prod-dodged through...pretty much the entire thing. What specifically about my actions this game do you think make me look scummy?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #763 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Corvuus wrote:DRK: Actually, it seems like your play style and meta has changed. You actually seem to be scumhunting and more interested in lynching scum than just trying to 'omgus/save yourself'. Whats going on?

edit note due to DKR posting: Regardless of what you do in a game, it reveals your nature. If you don't agree with me then that is fine but your style tends to inherently strike me as scummy which is why I am interested in what you are doing this game as per my point above. i.e. you tend to be inherently scummy yet you are making an effort to be town. so.... as above... whats up?
The game you saw me in was during a stretch in which my playstyle was to prod-dodge and do nothing. I currently suck slightly less. Just slightly. How much had you read when you wrote up your first post?

Update on LA status: I was LA because there was something that was supposed to be taking up a lot of my time until tomorrow night. Considering it seems kind of likely it will amount to nothing anyway, I'm likely off of LA. Will probably know for sure within the next few hours. Unless I say otherwise, assume I have normal access again.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #769 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:06 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

farside randomly pointing things out and hoping something makes sense wrote:You go look for it. I did my research.
It took me under a minute to find in my iso. Clearly you didn't do enough research.
farside wrote:Your next post for hito was as follow:[...]Which is what you were doing yourself as far as talking stats and he was scum hunting before you, so your point for the vote was what?
Are you sure you actually read my posts...? My reasoning was explained in an earlier post (in fact, I think it was in my first post with content)....or are you objecting to me changing my mind about how scummy something was?
farside wrote:TMH, LL, Zang
Are you really counting a useless vote that went nowhere with a oh I thought reason as a valid vote.
Your doing more following then a priest should do.
My hito vote was more serious than my TMH vote, which I just arbitrarily left on him until I found someplace useful to put it. Once again, are you
sure
you actually read my posts?

As far as I can tell, you saw votes build up on me, then went back and made up crap so you could say you contributed to the DRK case. No, vague feelings of "hmmm...I remember DRK playing better last time" don't count as having had suspicions of me before then. Die scum.
Unvote, vote: farside22
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #771 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:11 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Voting for someone voting for you != OMGUS
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #775 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:30 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

farside wrote:So you don't know where it is and want to call me out. Nice
Read what I fucking wrote, please. <3
farside wrote:So why did you drop your case on hito if you had something then?
farside wrote:Lets ignore the fact farside called DRK on following each BW with Zang, LL and TMH but hey it's all good. Keep ignoring my points. Lets see why everyone else is voting for you that you are not asking things about:
farside wrote:Yes I'm so scummy for making a case, how dare I as everyone else who voted was so much more wittier then me.

Your FoS on me was after there was already suspicion on me. Once again, read what I fucking wrote, please. <3
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #778 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:50 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

farside wrote:If that is your only response that is mine. It means you have no response back, which means.......
your scum. Thank you for playing.
I did have a response. It's just that my response to every part of it would have included "that's not what I said." I saved you some reading by shortening it. You should be thanking me. Also, talk about grumpy! I put hearts all over my post and you respond with "DIE SCUM DIE" :(

As for the FoS thing, my point is that you saw suspicion build up on me, then went back and made up crap so you didn't look like you were just mindlessly wagoning. Honestly, an FoS for lurking is kind of meh, especially considering my recent meta has been a hell of a lot lurkier than I've been in this game.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #784 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:08 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Corvuus wrote:I read the people voting me, the person my predecessor was voting and I read tajo-DGB and I figured I would read the 'lead' wagon in terms of ISO.
Okay, so let me see if I have this straight:

You read my posts and semi-dismissed a lot of it as me always looking scummy even though my posts looked nothing like what they did in the only other game you've been in with me? Can't say I'm following the logic here.
farside wrote:Right my FOS had nothing to do with your so called laziness.
Explain how my case is crap. It's a nice word and all but really only one other person who voted for you had an actual case on you.
My impression of you when I did my iso had you as hmmm. How is that following when I had a questionable read of you during my iso?
The 'laziness' referred to was my laziness in responding to things posted in the game. I believe that's often synonymous with a term we use here called 'lurking'. As for how your case is crap, I'm not going to try to convince you it is. If you honestly think it's good (or honestly think it's crap but are scum and don't care), that's just useless. You posted your case. I showed how most of it was just blatantly wrong. Your response to that showed zero reading comprehension. I have nothing more to say about it.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #785 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:14 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

farside wrote:So one person had suspicion (I believe) when I did my fos so I'm following on one but you justify you not following with Zang like this:
Several players had called me scummy in the previous pages at the time of your FoS (the previous several pages only accounted for 2 days worth of posts, so even though suspicion of me began on page 17, that was less than 3 days before your FoS).
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #787 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:23 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I don't understand your question.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #821 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'll get to other things later, but I would prefer it if we didn't discuss which god is scum. Not only is it useless for the time being since we can't lynch or kill them, I would go so far as to say it's harmful. Let's say for sake of argument that fishy is the scum god and everyone suddenly comes out and calls him scum. He suddenly has no reason to keep up the charade of acting town. I would prefer our gods have a reason to at least try to appear pro-town for as long as possible.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #824 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Use your best judgment. Share whatever the hell you want with your god or goddess. Once again, let's assume fishy is scum and everyone suddenly decides, "oh hey, fishy is scum." Is having your god confirmed and having 2 RL day deadlines for the rest of the game better than thinking your god is town and having normal deadlines?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #826 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Corvuus wrote:DRK: unless you are trying to pick a fight with me, i'm not sure what your point is.
My point is that you attempted to give a meta read on my play even though my meta is different from when you played with me. Considering I was and still am the leading wagon, your saying I always look scummy, despite having read my posts and seeing that I was playing differently from the game from which you were drawing the meta read, just reads as scum giving an excuse to stay off of a mislynch.
FoS Corvuus

farside wrote:I would call this a null read.
Sorry I can't be online 24 hours a day to respond. When I did my hmm response only tajo and jack said anything about you at the time.
Okay. I didn't notice the hmmm post until now. It doesn't change much though. As far as I can tell, "hmmm status" is roughly equivalent to an IGMEOY, which is more or less fencesitting when a wagon is forming.
farside wrote:I also love how you ignore every person who didn't make a case and argue with only those who have an opinion.
There's not much to argue about when someone just say "vote: DRK lolurscum." Plus, in all honesty, I'm not sure votes based on this post (and the post after it) were unwarranted. My contention was that you saw my wagon forming and pulled up random crap from my iso so you could say you made a case.

@Benmage
Is your vote on me based on the current happenings in the thread or something you've come across in your reread? If it's based on now, how does what's going on now make me scummy?
Andrius wrote:DRK, you look just like I knew you before. :(
omg what is with people in this game and equating my "recent" games to this game? >_< If you have played with me in the past 10 months or so, you don't know my play style. If you think my play in this game is like a game I've played in the past 10 months (and especially if you're referring to my play from the last few pages), you are having memory issues. Install some more RAM and try again.
Equinox wrote:DeathRowKitty: You mentioned that you asked for Lady Lambdadelta's opinion of the Jack-Nobody Special interaction because s/he essentially ignored it in his/her comments. Why only Lady Lambdadelta? IIRC, there were others who didn't comment either (e.g., Equinox).
(ic wut u did thar)
LLD was the only follower of NS that had posted. I found it strange that someone who had been talking to NS via PM wouldn't have some sort of reaction to what Jack said.
farside wrote:Reading Corv's post I'm doing a complete 180 and calling that slot scum.
Uhhh...does anyone know if farside buses as scum?

pre-post edit:
Equinox wrote:I'm tired and don't really want to read yet another game, but I'll indulge my compulsion anyway; what game are you talking about, and is this relevant to our game?
If I say "no", can we just pretend that game never existed? >.< Open 259. Corvuus replaced in as scum on page 21. I was in from the start as town. Honestly though, you can get my point just from reading my iso (there's really not much to read there....) and looking at the dates of my posts.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #829 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:51 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Corvuus wrote:Do you really wish me to just agree with Farside's view of you this game? Do you want me to lynch you?
Is this a threat?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #837 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:32 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

farside wrote:I already proved I didn't like your game play before.
How many times will I have to say this before you stop trying to argue around it? wrote:My contention was that you saw my wagon forming and pulled up random crap from my iso so you could say you made a case.
You voiced vague suspicions of me earlier. "Hmmm...DRK seemed better last game" and "DRK makes me go hmmmmmmmmm" are both valid fencesitting statements. After either of these, you could have, if you had wanted to, decided I was town. Are you not reading what I'm saying or are you just intentionally avoiding it?
farside wrote:Saying hmmm is equivalent to IGMYOU is just your way of trying to say my views were not real.
Okay, now this is just getting ridiculous. My argument against you is that you saw I was drawing suspicion, then went and made up crap so it looked like you were special and had a case. You're arguing a completely different point.
farside wrote:You can't have your belief, saying I never had any suspicion then backtrack to make it sound better.
Point out explicitly where I backtracked. Quote me.
farside wrote:Your case has been proven invalid and you have nothing else because your scum making a weak ass case.
The farce you are claiming to be my case has been proven invalid. Congratulations. You have successfully invented a case against yourself and proven it wrong. Go pat yourself on the back.
farside wrote:I also love how you only get active when attacked but still do very little scum hunting through-out the game.
This again? Yes, I got active when I was voted. We went over this when you put out your initial FoS. I'm lazy. I didn't post enough. SO SUE ME. As for getting more active when I was attacked...NO SHIT. If you don't post more when you're being attacked, you're doing something wrong.

tl;dr
I'd like some of whatever you're on. I could use a break from reality.
nopointinactingup wrote:6> Vote:DRK. I think this scum ought to be lynched today. Fluffy LL ought to get hanged tomorrow.
Nice to meet you too.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #838 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:40 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Forgot to mention...someone in NS's priesthood has ensured that another player is permanently bulletproof for the rest of the game so long as this player is alive, but would like to remain unclaimed for the time being.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #858 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:06 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Andrius wrote:DRK isn't gaining any townpoints for that.
Still scum. Trying to save her.
Did you just call me a she? >_>
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #940 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I don't see how DTMaster's actions make him scum. Also, I don't get how anything I did in the QT makes me town, but I suppose I shouldn't be pointing that out.
farside wrote:Really this is DRK scumhunting more? You have links to games he scum hunted less? (IE: not following)
....can we pretend those games don't exist? >.> (I linked one of them...)
farside wrote:In case you missed the conversation DRK admitted his votes were following
Stupid amnesia! I don't remember saying this anywhere :( (no, seriously, what?)
Corvuus wrote:DRK: I don't think the most important point is whether it was a threat or not but, yeah, it was a threat from one town player to a potentially town or scum player.
The important point isn't that it was a threat. The important point is that it was a threat to vote someone you have previously claimed is more likely town than scum. Plus, I've received anonymous advice that I should back off from farside for a while.
Vote: Corvuus

LL wrote:DRK's moves so far in this game have been less than satisfactory. In fact, there are quite a few noes I can even begin to deduce. Like there is No intent in the move. It's not scum or town driven... Just no intent. But with many of
her
his
posts, scum intent can be found. Also, throw in some logic errors and you got yourself a scum read.
*cough* Do you have an example of posts with this "scum intent" or with logic errors? I don't recall you ever pointing any of this out earlier.

I know deadline's coming up, but I'd feel much better about a Corvuus wagon than a Feysal wagon, if only because I know less about Feysal's posts. If anyone could post at least a summary of the Feysal wagon, it would be nice.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #942 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:09 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'm sorry, but your grammar is killing me and I can honestly say I have no idea what you're talking about. Just quote where I supposedly admitted my votes were following.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #944 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Oh, this post? If so, that explains why I don't remember saying my votes were following (because I didn't...)
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1041 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Umm...I'll comment on the new posts when pages stop growing faster than I can comment on them. >_>
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1078 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:21 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'm not going to bother trying to write a wall commenting on every post that's been made recently simply because I don't think that would be useful right now. General comments on what's happened:

DTM's Gambit

As much as I enjoy being considered town, I can't say I think DTM's gambit did much more than make him obv-town. For anyone who wants more details on what exactly happened in the QT:
  • On the 11th, NS told me that DTM wanted me to know he was doc and would be protecting hito and gave me something to post in thread to confirm that I had received the message (that whole permanently bulletproof thing).
  • I saw the post on the 13th and I kind of assumed it was a gambit. Figuring it was a reaction test, I tried to give what I thought would be the town response and was just like "lolwut?". I asked if I should still post DTM's message in thread, considering his discussion of messages passed around in the QT would make it obvious that message came from him.
  • NS asked DTM if I should still post that and reported back the next day that I should, along with some instructions of what to do when DTM asks for in-thread confirmation of what I'd said (I still don't quite get what that was supposed to do). I was already frustrated with something else at the time, so instead of trying to keep up the stupid act, my response was roughly "he'd better not actually be doc after this..."
Make of that what you will.

(also, this is kind of irrelevant, but I was in Internal Struggle Mafia with DTM, not Kingdom Hearts Mafia)

LLD's Feysal Case

It looks really good on paper, but considering I've mostly skimmed Feysal's posts (his posts should be required by law to contain a tl;dr at the end), I really don't have much by which to judge how accurate it is. I plan on trying to actually read Feysal's posts today, but to be more realistic, the chances of that actually happening are not particularly high.

Other Things

Benmage's tunnel-vision on the less important features of DTM's post (zomg u had me in da rong game!!11!111) while completely ignoring the potentially useful parts is scummy. Also, his posts following that sound completely paranoid.

Since when is Equinox a she? >_>
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1086 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:35 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Don't tell me you've never acted a certain way as town because you thought you were supposed to :s

Anyway, I'll be back in probably about half an hour. Depending on what happens in that time, I might have something interesting to point out.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1087 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:00 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, soo...

That was over an hour ago. He was listed there when I made my previous post (I didn't think to take a screenshot). There was at least one point in between during which he was not listed there (once again, I probably should have taken a screenshot of that too), so he had to have been around. He has no posts in theme park since that screenshot was taken.

It would seem that somebody needs some time to mull things over with his buddies.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1088 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:02 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Meh, the time doesn't show up as clearly in that picture as I'd hoped. It says 10:50. It's currently 12:02 here for reference.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1090 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Even just ignoring that, consider the following:
DrippingGoofball at 9:19am wrote:
The Fruit Goddess sends farside much love for the post above.

It's claim time for Feysal, and I stand ready to hammer him with a pineapple if he fails to appease me.
Feysal's last post was at 10:33am (this is all in EST).
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.
Plus, in a game with daytalk, things like this do make a difference. Sure, maybe he just happened to have time to post in one of his games, leave the theme park forum, come back, and leave again over an hour after he initially signed on and had no time to post "MY ROLE IS X" in this game, but I find it more likely he was just too busy discussing with his buddies.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1091 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:16 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Also, in response to
hito wrote:You'll see me browsing Theme Park more than not-browsing-Theme Park.
Can you say the same of Feysal?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1093 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:33 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Oh, Feysal only has 6 votes. I thought he had more or I would have voted him.

Vote: Feysal
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1100 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:33 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Why does everyone always get so uptight at the idea of looking at who's online? What part of what I said doesn't make sense?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1108 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

DTM wrote:DRK: Why did you "have to think" was the town response? I mean that's kind of a major scum mental slip.
I assumed it was a reaction test. My initial reaction was somewhere between "wtf" and "there's no way he's actually doctor..." I figured the point was that I wasn't supposed to know it was a reaction test, so I gave the response I thought I should given that. Yeah, it was stupid. If it makes you feel any better, my later reaction to it was my actual thoughts on it.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1146 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:43 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Well, I'm caught up on the past couple of pages, but I don't really see much to comment on. If there's anything anyone wants me to address, now is the time. Aside from that, nopointinactingup needs to give some sort of useful content before day ends. Two days before deadline and 3 different players and all we have out of that slot is a bunch of opinions with no given reason.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1186 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Ughhh, do we have 10 players that would be willing to vote Benmage? Perhaps a better question: we're two days before deadline; do we have the time to find out?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1188 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'll claim if I'm in range of a hammer.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1189 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Also, this is irrelevant, but I'm posting it anyway:
Andrius wrote:DRK IS lazy. We need to do something about it because we won't magically make
her
any more active than he wants to be.
Congratulations on your second appearance in the Gender Mistakes section of my wiki!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1202 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Feysal wrote:#305: Two days after saying he suspected LLD, DRK finally votes her. The only relevant change during those days was that LLD voted themanhimself, while keeping an eye on Jack. The reason for that vote was apparently unchanged from two days earlier, but during those days DRK had been voting first themanhimself and then hitogoroshi, without having much suspicion for either.
...except that a not-insignificant part of my reasoning for my vote on her was in this very post. >_> Does "Woman Wavelengthdiscriminant" not look enough like "Lady Lambdadelta"?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1208 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'm just a high priest (vanilla).
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1214 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

somuchpointinactingupitscaresme wrote:@Drk: Sure. Content. DRK IS SCUM.
I wrote:Aside from that, nopointinactingup needs to give some sort of useful content before day ends. Two days before deadline and 3 different players and all we have out of that slot is a bunch of
opinions with no given reason.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1251 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Corvuus wrote:DRK is hammered.
Damn, was it that obvious from my posts?

Anyway, I was town. Good luck whoever else is town and sorry to anyone I got excessively angry at.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #2878 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Just posting here to be able to say I was here post-game....okay, I'm done, bye!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #2880 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

On second though, I think I'll keep this game in my bookmarks...
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #2886 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Andrius in QT wrote:DRK is playing exactly to her scum meta.
I'm a guy btw >_>

I'm confused as to how one makes this mistake tbh, considering my current scum meta doesn't actually mimic my current town meta well at all...unless you were trying to match it to my scum meta from that one game from over 6 months ago when I'd just started lurking hardcore in all my games :?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”