Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by populartajo »

or hitogoroshi

but im fne with any of the current ones

im annoyed we dont have a claim. Feysal and DRK should claim or die in their following post.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:@Benmage
I want you dead. If I die then I still want you dead :p.
Have you slept, and said why yet?

Has anyone said why I am scum?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Equinox »

How caught up are you, Benmage?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

2-3 behind the last 5-7 that I still needed to read from my last post
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by populartajo »

Benmage wrote:
DTMaster wrote:@Benmage
I want you dead. If I die then I still want you dead :p.
Have you slept, and said why yet?

Has anyone said why I am scum?
failure to post a scumlist in your next post would explain why.
Call me Tajo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

next post
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by populartajo »

why dont you better replace out instead of being an annoying and arrogant prick?
Call me Tajo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

See tajo you know im town. Otherwise you wuld've voted me right there. Why dont you chill the fuck out and lynch a scum its D1.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 8 ) DTMaster, Lady Lambdadelta, SpyreX, hitogoroshi, farside22, DeathRowKitty,
DrippingGoofball,
Equinox,
(L - 2 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Benmage ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 9 )

DeathRowKitty ( 6 ) populartajo, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Corvuus, nopointinactingup,
(L - 4 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 3 ) Mina,
Nobody Special,
Andrius,
Total Votes ( 18 )

Deadline: February 19th at 17:59 EDT
With 18 able to vote, 10 needed to lynch.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Ughhh, do we have 10 players that would be willing to vote Benmage? Perhaps a better question: we're two days before deadline; do we have the time to find out?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by populartajo »

hey DRK claim
Call me Tajo.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'll claim if I'm in range of a hammer.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Also, this is irrelevant, but I'm posting it anyway:
Andrius wrote:DRK IS lazy. We need to do something about it because we won't magically make
her
any more active than he wants to be.
Congratulations on your second appearance in the Gender Mistakes section of my wiki!
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Jack »

Of course we can turn it around to benmage. It really ought to be andrius, or hito, but people probably won't vote them for whatever reason.

And even trying and failing could give us something useful.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by populartajo »

why do you think feysal and drk are town?
Call me Tajo.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Jack »

I don't think the wagons would look and feel like they do if one of them was scum.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Jack »

The scummy people are split up and don't seem to care who gets lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Somehow I don't suggest the vig shoot Jack. Idk, the BP claim seemed more legit to me than anything else... FFFF
Did I miss Jack claiming BP?
Jack wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
I'm going to put this out there.

Who claims BP in-thread except a scum who needs to explain why they're not getting NK when they should be target numero uno?
I'm bulletproof

unvote, vote:corvuss

I haven't read drk's posts since the omgus on farside, so I feel like this is probably best.
I read this as a joke. Jack???
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Feysal »

farside22 #1119 wrote:@Feysal: Where are you in your read of the game? Do you have any views that you noted from your read? Are you reading in iso? If so who have you read, why did you read them and what is your view on those you iso'ed?
I'm up to date on recent posts. I shared a list of my reads some time back, and I'll update it in a moment. I haven't done as many ISO reads as I would've liked, but I have read LLD and DRK in ISO now. LLD because I did not have a read on her from reading the thread, and DRK because he looked scummy and I wanted to confirm that with a closer look.
Corvuus #1126 wrote:Feysal: I don't think you've addressed this at any point. Equinox and DTmaster were the main starters/proponents of your wagon (first two votes, Feb 13th votecount) and yet they are at the very top of your list of town (Feb 15th, #14 iso Feysal)?
Yes, I believe they are town. They have both shown commendable effort in scumhunting, in their own ways, and of the people who wagoned me I find that their reasons are most valid. I messed up badly with my SpyreX vote, and my timing for that was horrible.
Equinox #1156 wrote:I'm probably being forgetful, but does anyone have SpyreX-scum meta? I see the talk about SpyreX-town usually leading, but I have meta that shows that SpyreX-scum leads as well. Prove me wrong.
I have two games worth of it, and I can't share either. I find that SpyreX can take the lead as either town or scum, but as scum he can sit back and let the town consume itself infighting. His low activity here reminds me of that.
Jack #1176 wrote:We should be lynching Benmage.
Benmage's presence in this game has been pretty minimal, but I can say that it is not limited to this game. In another game I'm in, he has also fallen behind and had to catch up.

Next up, my ISO read of DRK.

The funny thing is, until this ISO read I had not realized just how similar this case was to the one on myself. I kept seeing many things that I'd also done this game which add up to a scumread, even though me saying so is basically the pot calling the kettle black.

#229: DRK votes themanhimself and leaves his vote there, despite having suspicions of LLD for her shift from Jack to themanhimself.
#241: This looks all too familiar... DRK says he left his vote on themanhimself despite getting an honest feeling from him. Not unlike my SpyreX blunder.
#305: Two days after saying he suspected LLD, DRK finally votes her. The only relevant change during those days was that LLD voted themanhimself, while keeping an eye on Jack. The reason for that vote was apparently unchanged from two days earlier, but during those days DRK had been voting first themanhimself and then hitogoroshi, without having much suspicion for either.
#362: Again two days later, DRK unvotes and gives vague town reads on LLD, themanhimself and hitogoroshi.
#604: This reminds me so much of my own play I had to pick it out. DRK says he comments on the important goings-on, or lets pages build up.
#606: Quickly after being asked for reads, DRK gives his. With the disclaimer that they were not particularly strong... another page out of my book.
#769: Now this looks interesting. DRK was being pressured by Farside for his voting behavior, and in response DRK claims he did not have anywhere useful to put his vote while he was voting themanhimself and hitogoroshi. What about LLD? As far as I've gathered, the reason why DRK eventually voted her was valid the whole time.

That's about it for the ISO read. Many things about this case also apply to me, it would be hypocritical of me not to admit that, but at least when I placed my vote on SpyreX I did not have a better suspect I could've voted.

My ISO of Lady Lambdadelta was considerably less informative. Since her early pushes on Jack and themanhimself, content from her became scarce, which was part of why I wanted to ISO read her in the first place. I notice that she at one point planned to read some players including myself, but the only thing that seems to have come from that is her case on me, which gives me little to judge her motivations by. One thing that did stand out in her ISO was that she has never really commented on DRK and what is scummy about him. I am reminded that DRK avoided voting LLD for two days despite having reason to suspect her, and when he finally did, he unvoted in his next post. This looks like they may have been avoiding each other.

Finally, current reads:

DTMaster

Remains a solid town read, for his overall activity, and for his gambit. The town motivation of that is obvious, and I don't see why he would be doing something like that as scum.
Equinox

As if her activity in this game was not enough, her behavior about my wagon convinced me of her being town. She unvoted and considered new information, which scum looking for a mislynch would not do.
Andrius

One only has to look at his wiki to see that masons and neighbors are his favorite roles. For that, I see nothing odd about him claiming to DGB without her being confirmed town, and seeking to turn their priesthood into a mason group. He has fallen somewhat below the radar as of late, but I continue to see him as town.
Mina

She has not been posting much more than I have, but I've liked what I've seen from her. Her thoughts about the game, her reads and arguments have matched mine so well that I believe them to be town-motivated.
farside22

I have a town read on her, but less certain of it than the ones above. This is mostly a gut read, she just has not stood out as town for me as others have, and I've never yet looked at her posts more closely.
hitogoroshi

He was among my better town reads earlier, but his reason to join my wagon was strange. I don't know if my play really resembles his from when he was a newbie, but I would not call the case on me a policy lynch, and I don't know why he would want that if he has a suspect in DRK.
populartajo

I don't see the scum motivation of arguing with your own god, and I can imagine him thinking that DGB would try to trick careless players into revealing their roles, since he appears to have been such a careless player himself. Town read, though not very strong.
Jack

I've never yet had a strong read on him one way or the other, and I'm mainly null on him. I know he does gambits regardless of alignment, and I've seen few arguments from him I could get a read from. Some of his suspects I just don't understand though, like Andrius.
Lady Lambdadelta

She has lots of posts, but many of them are short on content, and especially for the latter part of the day I've had trouble getting any read on her. From earlier in the day, her move from Jack to themanhimself was unexpected, but I can't get a read on her motives from that either.
nopointinactingup

After two replacements and little content from any of the players, I really can't say anything about this player slot. Null read.
Benmage

His low activity does not speak well for him, but I know from another game that he has truly fallen behind. Beyond that there is little to base an opinion on.
SpyreX

His low presence gives me doubts about him, and I found his early stance on Jack odd. SpyreX should know better than most that Jack does gambits as scum as well, and that makes me wonder about his stance that Jack would be town and especially that he would be telling the straight truth about NS.
Corvuus

I have no experience with his play at all, but I was getting a clear scummy feeling from reading his posts. I've not done an ISO of him yet though, that could give me a clearer picture.
DeathRowKitty

I already explained this in more depth earlier. My best scum read at this time.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by populartajo »

why arent you claiming?
Call me Tajo.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Equinox »

I'm defecting. 1195 does not sound like a scumbag going down.

Unvote, Vote: DeathRowKitty
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Feysal doesn't look like scum...

PEDIT: Ditto
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Mina »

Posting from my phone, but goddamn it!

Most of Feysal's recent defence posts felt kind of neutral and meh-ish, but that last one was actually super townish.

Um...DRK's at L-4. I suppose it can't hurt to do this:

VOTE: DeathRowKitty

I'd choose him over Feysal, but to be honest, I haven't even ISOd him.

And Andrius's catch-up post was so weak that I lost my town read of him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”