she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:30 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

farside wrote:So you don't know where it is and want to call me out. Nice
Read what I fucking wrote, please. <3
farside wrote:So why did you drop your case on hito if you had something then?
farside wrote:Lets ignore the fact farside called DRK on following each BW with Zang, LL and TMH but hey it's all good. Keep ignoring my points. Lets see why everyone else is voting for you that you are not asking things about:
farside wrote:Yes I'm so scummy for making a case, how dare I as everyone else who voted was so much more wittier then me.

Your FoS on me was after there was already suspicion on me. Once again, read what I fucking wrote, please. <3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

DIE SCUM DIE
DIE SCUM DIE
DIE SCUM DIE
DIE SCUM DIE

If that is your only response that is mine. It means you have no response back, which means.......
your scum. Thank you for playing.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Your FoS on me was after there was already suspicion on me.
My FOS had to do with your actions at that time. Read what I fucking wrote, please. <3
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:50 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

farside wrote:If that is your only response that is mine. It means you have no response back, which means.......
I did have a response. It's just that my response to every part of it would have included "that's not what I said." I saved you some reading by shortening it. You should be thanking me. Also, talk about grumpy! I put hearts all over my post and you respond with "DIE SCUM DIE" :(

As for the FoS thing, my point is that you saw suspicion build up on me, then went back and made up crap so you didn't look like you were just mindlessly wagoning. Honestly, an FoS for lurking is kind of meh, especially considering my recent meta has been a hell of a lot lurkier than I've been in this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:Aside: Benmage's questioning on Andrus is a little off, due to the DGB town read. I don't know, it's not really logical if you contrasted these posts:

Andrius :I've already offered to claim to my Goddess.
Benmage: Why?
Benmage: I think DGb is town.
Benmage: But do you have any idea if you'd be claiming to the scum god or not?
I have town reads on both..but even I make mistakes. It was nonetheless illogical of Andrius to auto-trust DGB.
Corvuus wrote: I'm also interested in LL, benmage's reasoning/thoughts.
Benmage view is somewhat leaning townish to me right now but i'm not clear on LL.
My view on what?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
farside wrote:If that is your only response that is mine. It means you have no response back, which means.......
I did have a response. It's just that my response to every part of it would have included "that's not what I said." I saved you some reading by shortening it. You should be thanking me. Also, talk about grumpy! I put hearts all over my post and you respond with "DIE SCUM DIE" :(

As for the FoS thing, my point is that you saw suspicion build up on me, then went back and made up crap so you didn't look like you were just mindlessly wagoning. Honestly, an FoS for lurking is kind of meh, especially considering my recent meta has been a hell of a lot lurkier than I've been in this game.
Right my FOS had nothing to do with your so called laziness.
Explain how my case is crap. It's a nice word and all but really only one other person who voted for you had an actual case on you.
My impression of you when I did my iso had you as hmmm. How is that following when I had a questionable read of you during my iso?
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Corvuus »

DRK:

I read the people voting me, the person my predecessor was voting and I read tajo-DGB and I figured I would read the 'lead' wagon in terms of ISO.

My point in my first post is just that the Tajo-DRK is interesting in terms of how you are both treating it. The interesting part to me is that your defense/actions strike me as town (believing tajo is town, scumhunt, choices) and I am just genuinely surprised compared to what I remember of you and what I think of you. I don't think you are a definite scum right now though but I guess I'll learn your 'new meta'/style.

-----

DGB: the existence of scum day talk makes me not share your opinion.

------

Equinox: Well, I want a response so I have to ask a question but since I'm less sure of DRK's style-response I figured I would leave it open-ended for whatever he felt like since style of question influences style of answer.

-----

Farside: Your reference to TMH is reference to me?

----

Benmage: uhh... unless I read the votecount wrong, i think you are voting for me. So... hi?

Corvuus
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Right....your predecessor blows.

Unvote

Vote DeathRowKitty
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:Right....your predecessor blows.

Unvote

Vote DeathRowKitty
Oh look another stellar case right here. Lets see DRK ignore him too.
On to less sarcastic moments.

So one person had suspicion (I believe) when I did my fos so I'm following on one but you justify you not following with Zang like this:
DRK scum wrote:I'd given some sort of reasoning on hito in an earlier post and I certainly gave some sort of reasoning with my Zang vote (also, I think there were 2 votes on Zang before I voted him, so I would hardly call that a wagon). Do you have a problem with my Zang vote or is your problem with it just that I changed my vote?
Seriously DIE SCUM DIE (Here is a <3) if it helps
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:08 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Corvuus wrote:I read the people voting me, the person my predecessor was voting and I read tajo-DGB and I figured I would read the 'lead' wagon in terms of ISO.
Okay, so let me see if I have this straight:

You read my posts and semi-dismissed a lot of it as me always looking scummy even though my posts looked nothing like what they did in the only other game you've been in with me? Can't say I'm following the logic here.
farside wrote:Right my FOS had nothing to do with your so called laziness.
Explain how my case is crap. It's a nice word and all but really only one other person who voted for you had an actual case on you.
My impression of you when I did my iso had you as hmmm. How is that following when I had a questionable read of you during my iso?
The 'laziness' referred to was my laziness in responding to things posted in the game. I believe that's often synonymous with a term we use here called 'lurking'. As for how your case is crap, I'm not going to try to convince you it is. If you honestly think it's good (or honestly think it's crap but are scum and don't care), that's just useless. You posted your case. I showed how most of it was just blatantly wrong. Your response to that showed zero reading comprehension. I have nothing more to say about it.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:14 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

farside wrote:So one person had suspicion (I believe) when I did my fos so I'm following on one but you justify you not following with Zang like this:
Several players had called me scummy in the previous pages at the time of your FoS (the previous several pages only accounted for 2 days worth of posts, so even though suspicion of me began on page 17, that was less than 3 days before your FoS).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:19 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
farside wrote:So one person had suspicion (I believe) when I did my fos so I'm following on one but you justify you not following with Zang like this:
Several players had called me scummy in the previous pages at the time of your FoS (the previous several pages only accounted for 2 days worth of posts, so even though suspicion of me began on page 17, that was less than 3 days before your FoS).
farside wrote:My impression of you when I did my iso had you as hmmm. How is that following when I had a questionable read of you during my iso?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:23 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I don't understand your question.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Corvuus »

DRK: unless you are trying to pick a fight with me, i'm not sure what your point is.

If it makes it simple for you, there are basically only two scenarios I can imagine for you.

1. You are town and are actively trying to prevent your own lynch while finding scum.
2. You are scum but somehow are fairly calculating in how you prevent your own lynch while driving a wagon on someone else while appearing as in 1.

I find option #2 to be less likely for various reasons.

When I said that you tend to 'look/appear' scummy, you should realize it isn't a "dismissal" in that everything you do is scummy therefore you must be scum, but that you tend to 'appear' scummy regardless of your alignment and I (and others) need to read and consider it more. That is why I find it interesting since a DRK-scum in previous game would play differently than what you are doing now. I would consider you to be town based on other parts but since there IS day talk scum chat, I can not discount the difference in play style from 1. previous game(s) to this game, 2. early game this game ('laziness') to 'being wagoned/voted' this game.

If this is still not plain enough; your play strikes me as town but i can not discount possibility of coaching, etc. so I am not sure. I am not voting you so take that as you will.
--------------------------

Benmage: Your problem was with the player and not the player slot?

LLD and NS: Since it might not be clear; you are both voting me. I'd like your thoughts on that since other than LLD's reasoning for TMH, NS/Ben voted and then kind of wandered off.

Corvuus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry it wasn't my iso, that was my after I got back from my V/LA. Sorry I couldn't respond sooner but you know I was not able to get to the computer very much.
My iso was more about my gut impression of you that you keep referring to.
DeathRowKitty - after not much said the first few post I get to a post full of oppinions. I do think it's odd that he votes for TMH, but says he has subtle town vibes for him. Doesn't quite make sense.
I really, really don't understand the vote for hito when you never said anything about him in your catch up post
well at least he is voting for LL for a reason. I expect more from DRK but maybe that's just a long ago memory when he did his own gambit as town once upon a game.
I would call this a null read.
Sorry I can't be online 24 hours a day to respond. When I did my hmm response only tajo and jack said anything about you at the time.

However your case, farsides case is crap with no reason.
You can't say well I voted when 2 people where voting for Zang but farside stated suspicion when 2 people brought up my name and stated suspicion is following.
That's pure hypocrisy which again is scummy.

I also love how you ignore every person who didn't make a case and argue with only those who have an opinion.
Save me the headache which scum buddy is bussing you?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Jack »

Looks like drk is in his death throes.

Hito could be scum too.

I agree with dtm that fishy could be the scum god.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Equinox »

Woah. More back-and-forth. Give me a bit to read them, but I'm gonna address this in the meantime.
Corvuus wrote:Equinox: Well, I want a response so I have to ask a question but since I'm less sure of DRK's style-response I figured I would leave it open-ended for whatever he felt like since style of question influences style of answer.
What sort of response were you looking for from DeathRowKitty? How were you going to read his style of response, and does it point to his alignment? What was the point of asking something like, "OMG, you're better than the last time I saw you; what happened?!" (Yes, I know I just repeated the question. Answer it properly.)
Jack wrote:I agree with dtm that fishy could be the scum god.
An answer to hitogoroshi would be nice.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Jack wrote:Looks like drk is in his death throes.
But is it scum death throws, or town death throws? I'm still looking for signs.

Jack wrote:Hito could be scum too.
No.

Jack wrote:I agree with dtm that fishy could be the scum god.
So far, you think all three of us are scum. Make up your mind.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Corvuus »

Equinox: I believe i have made it clear but I'll point to it again.

There IS a day talk scum quicktopic. I'm not sure how aware everyone else is of that fact or of how it is an insanely powerful ability especially with '3+ scum'.

Either way, the existence of Day-talk for scum makes me consider what EVERYONE is going to post with regards to style, response, etc. I don't know you (Equinox) so all i can do is read your in-game consistency and in terms of DRK, it isn't "OMG, you're better than the last time I saw you", it is his in-game consistency for THIS game in terms of difference between early-game DRK and 'now'-DRK.

i.e. Due to existence of scum day talk, style/response can be an indicator of alignment beyond just normal conversation.

------

In terms of 'what sort of response', I didn't give him any leading questions or anything since I don't want to influence his response and pretty much however he responded is just how he chose to respond. So... yes, i'm going to read everything. No, I don't have a 100% idea of what a 'proper' response is, but there is genuine and there is strange and there are ways to try to counter day talk scum.

Corvuus
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Jack »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scum:

Jack
brokenscraps
Feysal
Benmage
DrippingGoofball wrote:
K, Feysal is town.
OH MY GOD DGB, SO FAR YOU THINK FEYSAL IS BOTH SCUM AND TOWN WHAT KIND OF CRAZY ROLE IS THAT
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Equinox »

Oh, we've got a linguist in the house. Carry on. Let me know what you get.

By the way, Nobody Special-scum has a habit of outing his buddies one way or another. Pressure him into posting, here or QuickTopics.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Right....your predecessor blows.

Unvote

Vote DeathRowKitty
Oh look another stellar case right here. Lets see DRK ignore him too.
On to less sarcastic moments.
You're voting DRK...what are you crying about?
Corvuus wrote:Benmage: Your problem was with the player and not the player slot?
TMH is a dreadful player.
Bad players are hard to read.
-----Why? --------Bad players are all to often scummy and illogical.
TMH was was scummy and illogical.

Long story short: I'm giving you (for the moment) a relatively clean slate to work with. (Note, I haven't read from pgs 13ish through like 26..28?)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Corvuus wrote:DRK: unless you are trying to pick a fight with me, i'm not sure what your point is.

If it makes it simple for you, there are basically only two scenarios I can imagine for you.

1. You are town and are actively trying to prevent your own lynch while finding scum.
2. You are scum but somehow are fairly calculating in how you prevent your own lynch while driving a wagon on someone else while appearing as in 1.

I find option #2 to be less likely for various reasons.

When I said that you tend to 'look/appear' scummy, you should realize it isn't a "dismissal" in that everything you do is scummy therefore you must be scum, but that you tend to 'appear' scummy regardless of your alignment and I (and others) need to read and consider it more. That is why I find it interesting since a DRK-scum in previous game would play differently than what you are doing now. I would consider you to be town based on other parts but since there IS day talk scum chat, I can not discount the difference in play style from 1. previous game(s) to this game, 2. early game this game ('laziness') to 'being wagoned/voted' this game.

If this is still not plain enough; your play strikes me as town but i can not discount possibility of coaching, etc. so I am not sure. I am not voting you so take that as you will.
--------------------------

Benmage: Your problem was with the player and not the player slot?

LLD and NS: Since it might not be clear; you are both voting me. I'd like your thoughts on that since other than LLD's reasoning for TMH, NS/Ben voted and then kind of wandered off.

Corvuus

@Bolded: I'm voting you because your player slot is a scum slot. TMH made that abundantly clear for me.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Jack wrote:OH MY GOD DGB, SO FAR YOU THINK FEYSAL IS BOTH SCUM AND TOWN WHAT KIND OF CRAZY ROLE IS THAT

Mind changed, update forgotten.

Answer my question.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Andrius »

benmage wrote: It was nonetheless illogical of Andrius to auto-trust DGB.
It wasn't auto, just really fast.

Jack needs death. Still. He's not trying anymore.

Unvote, Vote: DRK

Me and DGB are chatting about reads and stuff in-QT rn.
DRK, you look just like I knew you before. :(
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”