Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:33 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Why does everyone always get so uptight at the idea of looking at who's online? What part of what I said doesn't make sense?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:10 am

Post by DTMaster »

1. Corvuis: I killed my gambit because the noise potential is huge. Scum would latch on to this and we'd be stalling today. I'd rather have a productive Day 1 then have it end up with a back and forth of:

Person 1: I don't understand DTM. Explainz now.
DTM: No, it's QT talk.
Person 1: K I'll vote DRK.
DTM: No I think he's town from QT.
Person 1: But I think he's scum.

Repeat.
2. Corvuis: If you are saying that NS is trying to frame me by being unhelpful in thread that contradicts your scum read on me and NS. You cannot link both NS and me as scum using that logic. While I agree the NS assessment is fair since he's all quiet in the QT.

Likewise if you disliked that I posted my action outline
because scum would take advantage of it
that contradicts your scum read as well. How can I, who you think be scum, give scum an advantege by posting an action outline. If I town, was posting my targets, then I would be feeding scum information. But wait, remember what you said earlier, scum has day talk. Why would I scum, post actions in thread that would be advantageous to scum, when I can post stuff in this day QT.

Oh right, because in order for me to be taken advantage of I have to be on the opposite faction as scum. I can't be scum. This logic is full of holes, its funny.

CORVUIS STOP IGNORING MY POSTS. I've listed a bunch of questions on you that you ignored

4. Corvuis. Considering that I refused the BP protection publicly throws a wrench in Equinox's request. Likewise if it's a buddying attempt, I'm keeping an eye of those. I'm not in the same priesthood as Equinox so I don't know what Equiniox is doing. If you're implying that both Equinox and I have communication, then why are you fishing for that?

Are you saying we're scum? Or masons? Or neighbours?

I'm unaware that we are either roles and I'm definately not scum.

4. Nopoint. Yes. Hence it's a town argument against the scum case. I highly doubt that DRK-scum would go: "wtf why did the doc claim to me", there's little motivational sense for him to do that. If you noticed
I started with a scum read on DRK by claiming doctor, contrary to Benmage/LLD/Jack who I gave scum reads to them
. But I
changed it because small tells are quite revealing
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Fishythefish »

DRK feels way more like a scumlynch than Feysal here. Aside from the fact that he's scummier, the voting patterns really point towards it. DRK has had a decent wagon for a long time, which has never quite got the momentum for a lynch. Feysal's wagon sprung up extremely quickly, and that fits well with it being a scumdriven attempt to save DRK.

FMPOV, it's also interesting that the scumgod is definitely on the Feysal wagon. That's one player who would definitely be trying to avoid a scumlynch, and Feysal gets automatic townpoints for that.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:13 am

Post by DTMaster »

I just read DRK's latest posts. V.V. wayyyyyy toooo gooo.

DRK: Why did you "have to think" was the town response? I mean that's kind of a major scum mental slip.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 am

Post by DTMaster »

You know, that statement makes me want to take my defence and throw it out the window.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Fishythefish wrote:
DRK feels way more like a scumlynch than Feysal here. Aside from the fact that he's scummier, the voting patterns really point towards it. DRK has had a decent wagon for a long time, which has never quite got the momentum for a lynch. Feysal's wagon sprung up extremely quickly, and that fits well with it being a scumdriven attempt to save DRK.

FMPOV, it's also interesting that the scumgod is definitely on the Feysal wagon. That's one player who would definitely be trying to avoid a scumlynch, and Feysal gets automatic townpoints for that.

Actually, it's more like the scum god ISN'T on the wagon. :cool:
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 am

Post by DTMaster »

Hmmm. Feysal I count 4 ongoing games and you've been on the site every day. A few of them are quite large too. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 am

Post by DTMaster »

His pattern of posting in all those games supports his self meta.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

DTM wrote:DRK: Why did you "have to think" was the town response? I mean that's kind of a major scum mental slip.
I assumed it was a reaction test. My initial reaction was somewhere between "wtf" and "there's no way he's actually doctor..." I figured the point was that I wasn't supposed to know it was a reaction test, so I gave the response I thought I should given that. Yeah, it was stupid. If it makes you feel any better, my later reaction to it was my actual thoughts on it.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:28 am

Post by DTMaster »

I find that Feysal is more in control of the situation as town though here's a good town meta http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... start=1425

Also "face palm at DRK".
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

hitogoroshi wrote:Okay that's not at ALL fair.

Personal perspective: I have time to check MS most of the day. You'll see me browsing Theme Park more than not-browsing-Theme Park. But time to read =! time to post. About the only time time watching is relevant is a.) multi-day absence or b.) hours until deadline with X just needing to show up and vote.
*cough*
I saw him online while I posted the 2 post you see above. I didn't think about a screen shot (damn you DRK I need to remember that next time). When I logged off he was still around. How long does someone mull around when they are near lynch?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

DTMaster wrote:I find that Feysal is more in control of the situation as town though here's a good town meta http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... start=1425

Also "face palm at DRK".
I looked that that game. That was a very different type of mafia game. Feysal talk more about how to make the set up work.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 7 ) DTMaster, Lady Lambdadelta, SpyreX,
Nobody Special,
hitogoroshi, farside22, DeathRowKitty,
(L - 3 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 1 )
DrippingGoofball,
(L - 9 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 6 ) populartajo, Benmage, Andrius,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Jack,
(L - 4 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 1 ) nopointinactingup,
(L - 9 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 3 ) Mina, Equinox, Corvuus,
Total Votes ( 18 )

Deadline: February 19th at 17:59 EDT
With 18 able to vote, 10 needed to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

HI FEYSAL!!!!!
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Feysal »

Lady Lambdadelta #1060 wrote:Did you read it closely? I DID talk about the SpyreX vote...
You mentioned it as an example of me having weak or no scum reads. I feel the suspicion I got from that was more about my timing, voting right after populartajo called me out on having not voted.
farside22 #1076 wrote:Okay I did all the meta research I'm going to do. At this point Feysal is lying about his play in his response to LL.
It was neither of those games I was thinking of when I described my play, but Mafia Holographica. As you said, I talked about the mechanics at the start of that game, and only posted reads six days into the game, after much prodding to do so. Curiously enough, I nailed the scumteam in my suspect list, but it was too late then, as I was tunneled on by another townie for the remainder of the game. I was more active than I've been here, that is true. This is partly due to the strict requirement of posting at least once every 24 hours, and I simply had more time to spend in that game.
farside22 #1076 wrote:Here is Feysal as town:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 20&start=0

Made a case on someone (bad as it is) that no one else did. Was pressured day 1 for not voting. Did an analysis and read the game. He didn't sit back as he has done or claimed that he does in games.
I was able to be more active in this game because there was less to read. The game was much slower than this one, with less than half the postcount over a period twice as long on the first day. That was much easier to keep up with, particularly since I was alive in less games than I am now.

Oh, and that someone I made a case on was scum. I was not the first though, others were talking about him before me, I just summed it up into a case.
farside22 #1076 wrote:Here is Feysal as scum:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 21&start=0

This looks familiar. Talks about what's going on in the game. No real scum suspects and constantly trying to do catch up.
True. I sucked in this game. It is over and done with, I'm not going to make excuses about that.
DeathRowKitty #1087 wrote:It would seem that somebody needs some time to mull things over with his buddies.
Or perhaps I had to read through four pages of posts from last night and today? Not to mention about eight pages in another game I'd been lagging behind in?
DTMaster #1106 wrote:Hmmm. Feysal I count 4 ongoing games and you've been on the site every day. A few of them are quite large too. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
DTMaster #1107 wrote:His pattern of posting in all those games supports his self meta.
I see what you're getting at. I hate to make excuses for my play, but I have to admit I have been pushing my limit, and it has had an impact on my usual activity. The only good news is that I have managed to catch up in every one of my games now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'll try and see if I can read the last 5-7 pages I need to, tomorrow.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:22 am

Post by zoraster »

The deadline is in 56 hours.

As per the rules, if there is no majority at the deadline, then we take away the "Not Voting" votes and see if there is a majority at this point.* If there is still no majority, there will be a no lynch.

*For example: Right now there are 3 not voting, so removing those, there are 15 total votes and it would require 8 at the deadline to lynch. If one of those 3 were to vote for anyone, it would make it 16 total votes and would require 9 votes. Keep in mind that means if one of those 3 voted for someone with 7 votes, it still would not be enough.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Fishythefish »

DGB, Mina, Equinox, corvuus, npau:
We want a lynch. First, we want a claim. You need to be voting Feysal or (preferably) DRK, asap.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:30 am

Post by Corvuus »

DTm: Apparently you aren't reading my posts. A lot of people asked me questions. I stated in my post that if you want an answer to ask again since I don't have the time on weekday morning/evening schedule to go through each person's question, each post, line by line, show 'statistics', games, meta, etc. Either it is just noise, or you genuine want an answer. If you want an answer, ask me again. So try to read my posts.

1. I don't see how you are linking killing your gambit to saving DRK other than just his 1 phrase respond to your fake doc-claim. I also don't see how killing your own gambit changed the fact that Feysal and DRK were the two 'lead' wagons before and after. I also don't see, even after your explanation, how you get such a DRK-town read from it to the point that it is more pro-town to shoot yourself in the foot, kill your own gambit, and then do the actions you are doing.

2. I don't know if you actually understand this game. I can call you scum or town however I like and treat you both ways. I'm heavily leaning towards an NS-scum God. Some 'townies' tend to enjoy convoluted schemes in isolation that blow up in their face. The fact you even tried this is interesting, but how you handled it is pretty bad to me.

You also don't seem to understand how logic works in the sense that I can have mutually exclusive 'if' statements such as "if DTm is town...", "if DTm is scum..." and give you remarks and advice on each one. My post was considering the potential of "If DTm is town...", then how does he consider NS/Equinox? Instead of actually considering it, you say my logic is full of holes instead of addressing what the real point and problems are. Which actually fits more along the lines of "if DTm is scum" as opposed to DTm is town who just can't comprehend advice. At the very least, if you are town, modify your night action that is independent of NS.

3. I can type in bold too. It won't help. Also, you claim to not wanting to generate noise and yet this isn't? What is your goal in this?

4. In regards to Equinox, I remember someone saying they were working on something so that priests without the same God could talk. I kind of assumed it was you but I don't remember who said it. My point is just whether or not you asked Equinox to do that to which you could have just said "no". That is it.

---------------------------

Interestingly enough, players have stated that they think Feysal AND DRK is scum so we should definitely be able to get a lynch regardless.

DRK is more likely scum than Feysal to me based on recent DRK posts.

vote DRK

Corvuus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Damn that is not enough time in a day for me.
@Feysal: Where are you in your read of the game? Do you have any views that you noted from your read? Are you reading in iso? If so who have you read, why did you read them and what is your view on those you iso'ed.

Oh look competing wagon's :roll:
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Access note: I'm not going to be around much tomorrow or Saturday. I'll check in (and be able to vote if necessary), but not much more.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Equinox »

I'm catching up, doing some metagaming, and trying to pick a wagon. Hold your horses.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Jack »

farside22 wrote:Damn that is not enough time in a day for me.
@Feysal: Where are you in your read of the game? Do you have any views that you noted from your read? Are you reading in iso? If so who have you read, why did you read them and what is your view on those you iso'ed.

Oh look competing wagon's :roll:
Look at his iso 14.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Corvuus »

Feysal, DRK: You should definitely claim now. There is literally no longer any reason not to and if you are town, it could help prevent your lynch by claiming first.

Corv
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Equinox »

Fairness point: Feysal is in a whopping
four
Large Themes. A cruise through his recent posts show that he's been in catch-up mode for a while.

I'm getting bothered by the accusations flying around. I can understand the meta argument against Feysal, which I'm about to go investigate, but the attacks coming from DeathRowKitty and Lady Lambdadelta are unsettling.

I hate to say this because usually this kind of argument pisses me off, but I get the feeling DeathRowKitty is trying to self-preserve... which is bad.
Corvuus wrote:DTmaster and Equinox have still not responded with whether it was planned or accidental regarding Equinox requesting BP for DTm since it is actually a significant contributing factor to killing DTm's gambit being useful for town beyond what DTm did to his own gambit. I don't think you should trust Equinox. I don't know his specific meta but Equinox-town should be smart enough to know what happened/would happen.
Um... I guess I should be flattered that I'm being overestimated.

Your allegation that I could have known what was going to happen is unfounded. I requested the bulletproof for DTMaster in post 827. DeathRowKitty did not make his announcement until 7 hours later in post 838. Keep in mind that DTMaster had given no details whatsoever about what he was doing, only that he was passing coded messages within his priesthood. You're accusing me of being scum because I was supposed to be psychic.
DTMaster wrote:While I agree the NS assessment is fair since he's all quiet in the QT.
What the hell. Now I can't vote for Feysal because
damn
that is scummy of Nobody Special.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”