Riddle Me This! NY111 - mafia dead - Town wins!

RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

/confirm
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

RVS hasn't started, damnit
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Vote Anon

Oh My God, You Suck.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

EBWOP:

Unvote; vote: DizzyIzzyB13

Just goin' with the flow.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Thestatusquo wrote:What, in your opinion, do either of those actions accomplish, Richard?

P.S. Do you mind if I call you GHP? It might get confusing with two richards in the game.
1) It's RVS. I don't expect to accomplish anything until we're out of it and have started scumhunting. Call it a reaction test at best.

2) Actually, I'd prefer not. Seeing as the other Richard also likes to be called Dick, I'd prefer it if people called me Richard. If people refer to me as GHP I often think of it as someone else. :?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Korts wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:It's RVS. I don't expect to accomplish anything until we're out of it and have started scumhunting
NO. RVS is not something to get over, nor is it something in which scumhunting doesn't happen. It is merely a stage where information is not so readily available. Do your work instead of whining, otherwise information will not be generated.
RVS is, in fact, something to get over. You can't stay in it the whole game.

Also, how DARE you call me whining when not one word in my post implies so? Misrepping to that kind of degree is really pretty scum-like you know.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

^ Forgot the vote part mate.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Tut tut, looks like I have to put up with someone erroneuosly calling me a whiner.

Regardless, I still stand by my point of having to get out of RVS sometime. As a clarification, when I say that I don't expect to accomplish anything until we are out of RVS and scumhunting, I mean that, in my experience, productive discussion (i.e. scumhunting) doesn't normally occur in RVS, especially in this stage of it. Counting the fact that we have absolutely nothing to go on since this is Day start, I imagine we won't be truly scumhunting for at least a couple of RL days.

Kills in the coming days/nights will obviously be an aid to us in finding potential scum, though we can't use that today (unless we have a dayvig), and that is partly why I don't scumhunt on Day 1 (or at least as well I would other days).

Everyone has to understand too (figured that this would be a good time to mention it) that you have to be able to tell the difference between noobs (there are bound to be some in here) and scum, which can be a difficult skill to master, but an important one nonetheless.

Right, I think that about does it with me for the night.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Thestatusquo wrote:(Also, Out of game, if you complain about someone calling you a whiner with a post such as "tut tut, I have to
put up
with someone
erroneously
calling me a whiner." you actually are whining, and are thus a whiner. Grow up, please. We're all big boys, and no one really cares that big bad korts was mean to you.
Honestly, if you're
that
sensitive about whining, you're the one that needs to grow up. Also, nullifying it by overexaggerating ("big bad korts was mean to you") is never a good way to go IMO.

I was stating a fact whilst expressing my distaste for someone calling me whining when I'm not. That's hardly whining.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #130 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

unvote vote dahill

We're not lynching Dizzy today.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #201 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:00 am

Post by RichardGHP »

I don't want to lynch Dizzy because a) there was literally nothing to go on when the wagon started (I believe it was even pushed pregame), b) there are now lynches that actually have merit to them and c) because Dizzy is a very good player, one that could greatly help the town, especially in later rounds.

Also, guys, if you don't want to call me Richard for fear of confusion, just put GHP on the end of it. I'd prefer that you didn't just put GHP on its own.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #217 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Checking in just to say I'm still here. Might go a bit more indepth in the coming days.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #252 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:34 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Korts: You are incorrect. Dizzy is correct.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #259 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Quagmire wrote:IGMEOY Korts, you've been pretty worthless so far this game.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #264 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

@scotmany: Are you (edited before submission, for vulgarity) serious? All Korts has done is criticise others (notably mine) and their play, with the occasional decent post lurking somewhere in the mix. Sure, he's posting on a relatively frequent basis, but with the content of his posts, I get a really aggressive, frustrated and arrogant townie read from him. In my experience, those type of townies usually tend to get wrong gut reads and end up hurting the town because of their arrogance, and, on occasion, eccentricity.

@scotmany: Are you !@#$ing serious? I don't want to lynch Dizzy (at least at the moment; this may change later on) because she's a good player. I needn't give any more explanation than that. A productive lynch arrives when it isn't on the first, informationless wagon of Day 1.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #266 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Actually, I was referring to the whole "being worthless" part, but townies with attidutes like his generally don't help the town. Hence the IGMEOY.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #298 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I <3 you too sora.

I've played in about 7 games total (plus EpicMafia). Enough to know how people like Korts operate.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #301 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Doing a dahill ISO read...
Well, scumhunting is good, because is they accidentally do something wrong, we know who the scum is. So Richard?
This kinda seems like ksun just wanted something to write, so he put an obvious statement (albeit incorrect as TSQ pointed out). At least write something to make us think you're not blatantly piggybacking.
I have no idea where in the world he got this from, and it honestly seems kind of hypocritical. Stating the obvious tells you nothing about the player. Therefore it is not a scumtell, therefore dahill had no town motivation to point this out.
Since when does me saying "look at this" imply that I think it's scummy? It's more like "look at this. this is ridiculous, anti-town and needs to changed"
Your sentences are synonymous. I don't like your contradictory reasoning here. While contradictions are not scumtells (nobody has the motivation to contradict themselves), they have a higher chance of coming from scum, especially such a contradiction as this. It's like trying to differentiate between lemonade and sparkling water just by looking at them. The normal eye will have a hard time doing so.
I wasn't implying that I "caught" anyone. It was more of a "woah check this out". I can see how you and TSQ could be thinking that I'm scum trying to boost my "townie cred" by spotting an illogical (bad logic = scum, duh) scumbag, but I think you're reading into it too much.
By your own admittance, you pointed out an anti-town occurence and then deny that you "caught" it, which you in fact did if I'm interprating this correctly. Also, why should we not read into it too much? We're trying to play a serious game, and you have to read every post between the lines.
Also, what people seem to be misunderstanding is that
I never thought GHP was scummy in the first place.
SO WHY THE HELL DID YOU POINT IT OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Yes, because short posts means scum, right? Very "experienced" of you.
No, but they most certainly do not mean town.
That's not true at all. Little content means little town contribution, but I'd like to say I've significantly contributed so far. If you're looking for no contribution, then you're barking up the wrong tree.

And lol @ I'm trying to redirect attention to you. You seem to think that everyone who asks you a question or is critical of you in the slightest is TUNNELING SCUM!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is just you switching to (in your words) the "eas[ier]" wagon even when you just said you didn't think I was scummy.
I don't see how it's possible to have large contributions in small posts. Also did you seriously just use that as your basis to vote Vas? That's absolutely ridiculous.
As for yours, to be completely honest, I can't really think of any other way to explain or defend it. You guys interpreted my post in one way and I meant for it in another way.
I really don't know what to make of this post... it just comes off as really lazy.
Dahill: Anti-town's are not necessarily scummy?
Yes..
I lol'd. Give me one example of an anti-town action that ISN'T scum-like.
What is up with this game and people admitting that they're doing nothing (see Richard Massive)?

If you realize that you a burden to the town, then do something about it! You're not helping your case much at all.
While lurkers/active lurkers can be annoying and anti-town at times, doing nothing is not an action performed exclusively or even predominatly performed by scum.
And what is your experience exactly? Not to be rude, but from your sig it looks like one game.
Played around 7 (only a couple completed) on and off-site, modded a game off-site (which had to be frozen due to mod error >_>) and another modded game in the works.
Scot I have to say, there is something about your play in this game that seems off compared to other games I've played with you. You haven't done anything necessarily scummy so far, but your tone just seems different. I think I'm gonna look at Frogs Mafia to do a quick comparison
I'd like to see more of these kind of posts out of you. Just make sure you know the mod's policy on discussing ongoing/completed games in-thread.

All up: While he unquestionably has a few good points lurking somewhere, I believe dahill to be the best lynch at the moment.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #323 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Do you realise how hypocritical you all are?

If I bandwagon, you'd think I'm scum for jumping on an easy lynch.

If I post a case on someone, you go out of your way to find flaws in it, so you think that I'm scum.

I'm a little confused. Would you rather I just blatantly bandwagoned? Because any attemp at posting a case on someone will only get shot down by overwhelming opposition, I can almost guarantee you. Make up your minds about what kind of votes/cases you want to see, otherwise I'm just going to plough on regardless.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #350 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

mipe wrote:
PaltryExcuse wrote:
mipe wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:

~What gets wet as it drys?~
A towel?
You're the leading wagon right now. Get in the game.
Oh, right!

Noo, don't vote me, you should vote the scum, not me! I'm on your side, I'm honest! I haven't done anything bad (yet)! You should try a wagon tomorrow and see if the result is different!
Oh man... now I'm starting to doubt my dahill case. As of the quoted post there is officially better lynches elsewhere. This just comes off as really lazy and really AtE-y at the same time. If you are town, you aren't doing a very good job of showing it in this post.

Unvote; Vote: mipe

Vote Count
DizzyIzzyB13- FeFiFoFum (L-10)
scotmany12- springlullaby, iamausername, inHimshallibe (L-8)
Springlullaby- DizzyIzzyB13 (L-10)
dahill1- Thestatusquo (L-10)
Richard Massive- theopor_COD (L-10)
mipe - PaltryExcuse, Shanba, Anon, VasudeVad, Korts, ksun482, sorasagoof, dahill1, RichardGHP (L-2)
Korts - Quagmire (L-10)
RichardGHP- scotmany12 (L-10)

With 20 alive, its 11 to lynch

Not Voting:

ImmuneShadow
Richard Massive
Mipe

~A towel.~
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #354 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

mipe, you missed out #13.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #355 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

EBWOP: That should be 12, not 13.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #361 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:41 am

Post by RichardGHP »

mipe wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:EBWOP: That should be 12, not 13.
I'm 125% sure that player #12 at this moment is town.
But of course.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #421 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:19 am

Post by RichardGHP »

No need, I'm here. I just haven't had anything to say for the last couple of days. I'm quite content with my vote at the moment.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #427 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

scotmany12 wrote:
dahill1 wrote:mipe claim and/or die
Why would mipe claim at lynch -2?
Why wouldn't he? A two scum could easily quickhammer him before the claim. L-2 is an appropriate claim time in a game this size.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #448 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

*looks at sora's avatar*

I see what you did there. :?

Korts, I felt it necessary to defend Dizzy because she is an experienced player, one that can help us in later rounds, and until I see decisive evidence, my vote will remain off her.

Mod: Vote totals please
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #468 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:36 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

VasudeVa wrote:I am thinking of the possibility of mipeJester. >.>. Especially since the game is called "Riddle Me This". What do you guys think?
Eh... Jesters are usually considered a bastard role and if there was one I would think this game would be in the Theme Park, not New York. I highly doubt that there is a Jester in this game, moreover that it would be mipe. Title could be a hint towards possible Jester, but we can't keep playing Avoid the Fool the entire game. We have to take risks, dammit.

On mipe's claim: This supposed extra line at the end could be a number of things. Could state that he secretly wants to be lynched. Could state that he is a neighbour/mason with a couple other players. Could state that he secretly has loyalties to the mafia. Could be anything, and unless he elaborates, we won't find out untill he dies.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #514 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

mipe wrote:
RichardGHP wrote: On mipe's claim: This supposed extra line at the end could be a number of things. Could state that he secretly wants to be lynched. Could state that he is a neighbour/mason with a couple other players. Could state that he secretly has loyalties to the mafia. Could be anything, and unless he elaborates, we won't find out untill he dies.
Unvote
Vote: RichardGHP

I would say it like this: "If there is another vanilla townie out there, and they haven't deleted their role PM, they can verify what I said"

Oh My God, You Suck.
:roll:
inHimshallibe wrote:Those are good snapshots. I wonder what our numbers are.

unvote
vote: RichardGHP
If you must vote me, at least explain why.
mipe wrote:Richard is scum or town PR. If he is scum, good for us. If he is town, he gets killed during night anyway (unless something stops the kills).
This post is terribad, for two reasons. First, in your eyes, mipe, there is a 50/50 chance of me being a PR or scum. If someone had a 50% chance of being a PR, you should keep them alive until you can prove otherwise. While you shouldn't trust anyone, pessimism is not the way to go. Second, you say if I AM a Town PR, I'll get killed during the night. Well, uh, thanks for telling us that little plan of yours mipe. >.>
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #528 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Mod: Please prod or replace the following players:

iamusername; ksun482; sorasgoof; and springlullaby

mipe needs to die ASAP.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #548 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

scot, people asked for my dahill case, I gave it to them. Would you rather I just voted him with no explanation?

Also, today is my designated catching up day, so if you have questions for me to answer, please repost them.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #551 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

scotmany12 wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:scot, people asked for my dahill case, I gave it to them. Would you rather I just voted him with no explanation?

Also, today is my designated catching up day, so if you have questions for me to answer, please repost them.
You never answered any of the questions I posed in my post against you.
Read the last sentence.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #556 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Yeah, that RichardGHB guy is soooooooooooo scum, lynch him now!!1111

I'm not going to bother with scot's case on Page 13 because my suspcions lie elsewhere (i.e. not with dahill). Quagmire's pursuing of a Korts lynch is suspicious to me because scum generally don't play like Korts. I am calling Kortstown.

This post gives me strong town vibes, however. The post right after it still doesn't sit well with me.

This post seems pretty town to me as well. Contrary to my case earlier dahill is playing better than I gave him credit for.

This post reads as frustrated town, consistent with typical Korts-esque play that I've grown to hate.
Yosarian2 wrote:-Dislike the way RichardGHB jumps on the Mipe wagon on page 15
Even if it WAS wagoning, you can't hold it against me. Wagoning is and always has been an absolute nulltell. You can only come up with so many different reasons, so wagoning is imminent in any lynch, and is more likely to come from town, in all honesty.

This post is terribad and this is worse.
scotmany12 wrote:Yeah, I'm not liking the mipe wagon. Just seems like he is a player that doesn't really care, and that is not mutually exclusive with scum.
Would you say that not caring is more likely to come from town than scum?

Lame AtE noted.
mipe, 376 wrote:Which is more scummy, me telling my flaws in the game, or someone else telling my flaws in the game?
The former, obviously.

Lol.
Anon wrote:Do you guys know what the objective of a wagon is?

Lynch or get a claim. Unless the player that is being wagoned does something remarkably protown or someone else does something remarkably scummy.

Neither of these situations have happened. And I see no mipe claim. And while Id love to see him replaced or at least try to do something, these possibilities are more remote than me getting sex in a church.

So, claim plz so we stop wasting time, can decide weather to lynch you or to move on.
Quoted For Truth.
Quagmire wrote:When will people finally realize policy lynching is stupid?
Also quoted for truth.

Cool reasoning bro.
VasudeVa wrote:At first Quag's case on Korts was cute. Now it's quite annoying since he admittedly states that he has no proof but continues on with it. Getting some bad vibes from it actually. This could very well be a bad bus attempt, if they are both scum. Kind of like that kid in the playground: "HEY GUYS, IM BUSSING KORTS. LOOKATME! STOP LYNCHING MIPE, LOOKAT ME FIRST.........GUYS? :("
:good posting:

The only fallacy here though, if Quag and Korts are a scumteam, the bussing would probably go the other way (Korts trying to lynch Quag) since Korts is probably more viewed as town than Quag. WIFOM can be your best friend or your worst enemy though.... meh.

The infamous "I got a VT PM with an extra line at the end!" post.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 80#2193180

:roll:

People I think are town:

RichardGHP
Korts
Anon
VasudeVa

People I think are scum:

mipe
Quagmire (kind of a thin read, but I just don't see townQuag.)
Possibly scotmany12
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #558 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Too bad. I'm not answering it.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #559 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Also, please stop being a hypocrite.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #561 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Not just you, everyone.

If I lurk, I'm not contributing.

If I make a long post containing numerous thoughts and reads, I'm not contributing.

DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU AT ALL?

I didn't think so. I'm on the verge of replacing out... really the most failtown I've seen in a while.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #578 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

The Fonz wrote:@RichardGHP: You said 'Scum typically don't play like Korts.' In what ways does Korts' play differ from that of what you would expect scum to do here?
In my experience scum generally try to blend in more and keep the attention off of them (as opposed to trying to lead the town and playing aggressively). Every time I've seen someone with Korts-type play, they've been town. I don't anticpate that to change with Korts. Scum would likely be more cautious about their aggression.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #588 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:23 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Mod: Vote totals please

Need to keep track so that I can claim if necessary.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #604 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Unvote Vote ksun
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #625 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Using wagoning as basis for your vote fails.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #629 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I just shrug off hypocrisy accusations. I really couldn't care less about them.

What I mean is, you're voting me solely on the basis that I'm wagoning. That fails.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #632 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

inHimshallibe wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:I just shrug off hypocrisy accusations. I really couldn't care less about them.

What I mean is, you're voting me solely on the basis that I'm wagoning. That fails.
Hmm, backtracking too.
No, misinterperatation on your part. :roll:
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #645 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

No corny joke in this set of votals, mod? ;)

~Nah, it was the last vote count before deadline so I didn't bother~
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #656 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Gotta say I agree with inHim. Your case on me is pretty pathetic. You've been on this site over 5 years... please don't tell me that's the best you can do.

We aren't lynching me today.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #681 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I'm glad Yos finally realised that it's RichardGHP and not RichardGHB.
Quagmire wrote:I'd be willing to bet money that Korts is scum
I get that people like Korts can be annoying and pushy at times, but that doesn't automatically make them scum, and the other reasons you gave are pretty thin. Scum rarely if ever play like Korts from my experience.
Yosarian2 wrote:Scum priorities:
1. Don't get lynched
2. Prevent scumbuddies from getting lynched/get townies lynched instead
3. Find power roles

Town priorities:
1. Find scum
2. Lynch scum
3. Don't get lynched.
Your logical fallacy: Points 2 and 3 of Town Priorities tie into each other. Town trying to lynch scum entails keeping themselves alive as well. Therefore, townies have reason to want to stay alive, since you can't scumhunt if you're dead. Once again, your logic fails. Also note that not getting lynched is on both lists, just because it's higher on one list than on the other gives almost no indication of alignment whatsoever.

Putting your own welfare ahead of scumhunting would normally be a scumtell, but the fact is, too many townies do it to be able to tell the difference. See, the thing is, self-preservation, because it's by and large performed by town, indicates town trying to keep themselves alive, which can not, under any circumstances, be a bad thing. You just said yourself, the main goal of town should be to find and lynch scum. When the majority of players who are more concerned with themselves rather than lynching scum are town, lynching those who don't want to die then becomes sub-optimal, which is not in the best interests of the town.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #682 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Also there's like 2 hours until deadline...
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #686 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Deadline is in a few minutes according to my own blind calculation... needless to say I am not the lynch for today.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #689 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Yosarian2 wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:Deadline is in a few minutes according to my own blind calculation... needless to say I am not the lynch for today.
Hopefully you'll get vigged tonight, then.
Why are you so hellbent on me dying? Am I really the most anti-town player in the game, anti-town enough that I need to be disposed of immediately? Didn't think so. Nice try, scum.

Yos tomorrow guys?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #697 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

ksun was the leading wagon going into deadline. Voting anyone else would be pointless.

The way Yos is still focussing on me with almost no mention of anyone else is suspicious.

Mod: Deadline, please?

~Deadline will always be listed on the first page. April 31st at 10:00 P.M.~
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #699 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Yeah, the soras kill caught me off-guard too. With the way he wasn't conrtibuting scum could probably push a mislynch and then get off scot-free when he flipped vanilla. The logic behind the kill puzzles me, unless sora played a very good game and left a faux PR breadcrumb.

I can't say I'm surprised by the Korts kill. With the townKorts flip, this obviously means we should look at Quagmire (one of the frontrunners for Korts' lynch). Other than that, nothing else immediately comes to mind.

Both the kills flipped town, so we spend today analysing reports if any; and looking at Korts' and sora's main suspects, and anyone who pushed for a lynch on either of the two.

Oh, and it's obvious that we have at least two killing factions (or one with a double kill due to consistent flavour[possible but unlikely]). The way I see it, if we DO have two killing factions, it's either two mafia, one mafia + one vig or one mafia + one SK.

Mod: Thank you for the deadline information; I have another question: Can you give word on whether two seperate killing factions would produce different flavour? If you don't feel like giving the answer that is fine.

I only ask because if we can figure out the possible setups now, it will be a great asset to us later on.

~Please note the change in the opening scene. I had it right on the front page but messed up on the death scene. Sorry~
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #708 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:14 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Mod: Thank you for that.

Well, with flavour like "cut to pieces", I think our second killing faction is probably an SK (or a second scumteam [unlikely due to small playerlist]). If we have a vig my guess would be that he's even-night.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #716 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Not really; I think mipescum is a more likely prospect than mipeSK.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #751 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

vote mipe
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #767 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Furcolow wrote:oh, well, I just Iso'd FFFF, and it appears that he was both inactive and not helpful to the town. I can assure you this is not a result of scumminess, and I will try to rectify this situation through actively scumhunting and being overall helpful to the town.
Using "town" and "mafia" instead of "green" and "red" would be a good start to improving your slot and your play in general.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #770 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Hey look, Yosarian went two whole posts without mentioning me. Maybe there's a dayguiser...
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #775 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Furcolow wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Furcolow wrote:oh, well, I just Iso'd FFFF, and it appears that he was both inactive and not helpful to the town. I can assure you this is not a result of scumminess, and I will try to rectify this situation through actively scumhunting and being overall helpful to the town.
Using "town" and "mafia" instead of "green" and "red" would be a good start to improving your slot and your play in general.
Can you refrain from referencing an ongoing game?
Especially one we're both alive in. I think that's against the rules...
I didn't reference any specific game.
1)He is letting meta ruin his opinion of me in his reference of another game we're in together.
I hardly call that meta. Provided you quit with the colours I'm willing to give you another shot to prove that you can play the game without newbcarding.
I feel like ksun482 would have voted for Richard if Richard wasn't his mafia buddy.
WIFOM invalidates this argument.
3) I don't really like him
So this is a policy thing? It's a bit late for that. Oh, and you were the one who just brought up the ongoing game thing too (which is an inherently stupid rule but whatever).
4) I feel like he is a relatively weak player
Does that mean I am scum? No. If you really feel that I'm weak enough to significantly hurt the town's play, leave me to the vig. I'd rather you lynched actual scum instead of a bad townie. Also, your Point 4 is borderline hypocritical, but whatever. I'm willing to give you a clean slate from that other game; I hope you can at least consider doing the same. Your only semi-decent point is 2, but even it is completely WIFOM. You really don't have a case at all. :?

Mod: Votecount please; and how specific are you on discussing ongoing games? Does anything so far warrant a warning or modkill? I don't want to find out the hard way.
8-)
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #777 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Yosarian2 wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:Hey look, Yosarian went two whole posts without mentioning me. Maybe there's a dayguiser...
Hey, if you want me to attack you less, then be less scummy. It's simple. ;)
Hahaha. Funny. What strikes me as odd is that there are players twice as scum-like as me out there, yet you've only been focussing on me. I love how you're so sure of yourself.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #783 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Furcolow wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Can you refrain from referencing an ongoing game?
I didn't reference any specific game.
Yes, you did Richard. Want me to link it?
No, I didn't. I referenced an action that
you do in all your games, not just the ones with me in them. Metagaming is not the same as referencing an ongoing game. The game in question is ongoing, yes, but I'm not referencing it specifically by name. If I started going into actual POSTS from that game, common users between this game and that one etc, THAT would be what I call referencing an ongoing game.
Furcolow wrote:Also, according to the vote counts, you are 100% scum in my eyes.
Cool story bro. Mind explaining why? The fact that ksun wasn't voting me doesn't cut it. If you want to think that I am scum based ENTIRELY on votecounts, you had better have damn good reasoning.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #809 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

VasudeVa: It's not like I knew ksun was scum. I thought at best he was a really really anti-town player who would only hurt us on later days. Him flipping scum was a bonus, doubled by the fact that he was a scum PR. My read on him was terribad town, and since the wagons were going that way, I jumped on.

Also, if I recall correctly, I said "prod OR replace the following players", and ksun was only one of about 4 or 5. It's not fair to isolate only the "replace" and ksun's name out of that post.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #820 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Congratulations Furcolow, you have provided more than enough comic relief for one game, now will you please start playing this game.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #822 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

*applauds slowly*

You didn't need to give an encore, but thanks anyway.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #841 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

scotmany12 wrote:
Vote: Richard

I'm still pretty convinced he is scum. He has done nothing yet that makes me think he could be town. His vote screams like he was just trying to attempt to bussing, giving no reason at all for it.
Bussing by definition is between two scum.
Richard, Why are you voting for mipe? I mean you have this one post at the start of the day talking about how we should analyze the kills, and say we should look at people who pushed at both korts and sora (which is full of wifom) and then you go on and vote mipe. Why? Why not follow up on what you said in the post about analyzing the night kills?
Voting for mipe for reasons posted on D1 etc etc
Furcolow wrote:
unvote
vote: richardghp
*face-palm*
Furcolow wrote:disagree with mipe wagon.
Of course you disagree with the damn wagon; you didn't create it.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #842 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

EBWOP: Furcolow, I have a proposition for you.

First I wish to ask you a simple question: On a scale of 1-10, 1 being obvtown and 10 being obvscum, how would you rate me ITT?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #844 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Just answer the damn question.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #857 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Massclaim on Day 2?

Also, the answer to the latest riddle is "A nail in a horseshoe" if I recall my riddles correctly.

Also, Furcolow, asnwer my question ASAP please.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #877 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:24 am

Post by RichardGHP »

@scotmany: Twist my words less please. I said we SHOULD analyse the night kills, never that I would actually do it.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #897 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Furcolow, your only experience playing with me is an ongoing game. Basing my entire meta off of one game is horrendous.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #898 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

EBWOP: Good news, guys, both of my other games are in night as of this afternoon. So I get more time to post in this one!
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #919 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:53 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Furcolow wrote:
Mr. Chaos wrote:
PaltryExcuse wrote: @Mr. Chaos: For the second time, why don't iamausername or I appear on your list in Post 858?
Because clearly I forgot. Your not pinging my scum-radar that heavily or I would've mentioned you.
can you please learn how to use the word "you're"?
Can you please learn how to capitalise the first letter of your sentences?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #922 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

The people on the boat were all married.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #923 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

unvote vote furcolow

Read him in ISO if you want to find out why.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #927 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Furcolow, you're not even voting me. Therefore, not OMGUS. Therefore, you fail.

BTW, you got the definition of OMGUS wrong. DOUBLE FAIL!
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #929 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:07 am

Post by RichardGHP »

ISO
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #957 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Long post incoming

Unvote

Furcolow wrote:Can you refrain from referencing an ongoing game?
Again, I wasn't referencing an ongoing game.
Vote: RichardGHP

Reasons:

1)He is letting meta ruin his opinion of me in his reference of another game we're in together.
Nuh uh.
2)dahill1- Thestatusquo (L-10)
mipe - PaltryExcuse, ksun482, sorasagoof, FeFiFoFum (L-7)
RichardGHP- scotmany12, Mipe, Yosarian2, Quagmire, korts, Shanba (L-5)
ksun482- dahill1, The Fonz, inHimshallibe, iamausername, Anon, RichardGHP, DizzyIzzyB13, VasudeVad, Zoraster (L-2)

Wouldn't it have been logical for ksun482 to be voting for Richard at the end? I know that it wouldn't change much, in that it would only put it at 7 in relation to 9, but 7 is a lot better than 4. I feel like ksun482 would have voted for Richard if Richard wasn't his mafia buddy.
I can not be held responsible for the voting trends other people created.
3) I don't really like him
4) I feel like he is a relatively weak player
Nobody likes everyone. If you don't like someone, you don't lynch them, you just try and stay civil and treat them the same as you would any other player. If they have been genuinely scum-like, fine, but otherwise this is pretty fail logic. Also, the hint of policy at the end feels forced and unenthusiastic.
Also, according to the vote counts, you are 100% scum in my eyes.
I don't understand how you can be 100% sure someone is scum based on a trivial matter such as votecounts. I'm not responsible for others' votes.
i'm furthering the scum cause by showing the mod something which helps town...

you make no sense
Not exactly sure how that helps town.
[...]I am apt to believe that Richard, inhimshallibe and shanba are mafia.
He mentions that I am mafia in his eyes, nothing new here, but this time he declares shanba as scum after only a couple of sentences analysing ONE post. Calls inHim scum out of the blue, doesn't mention him again until two posts later, the next day.
It's also interesting to note that Anon is in Richard's "people I think are town" in his Iso'd post 31.

We really need to get people who were on the Mipe-wagon. That wagon was the scummiest I've seen in awhile.

You ask, how was ksun lynched then? Simple. Mafia gave up on him.

I'll show you.
RichardGHP wrote:

Mod: Please prod or replace the following players:

ksun482 .

mipe needs to die ASAP.

Anon wrote:

Request ksun to be force replaced.

OH LOOK ANOTHER TIE BETWEEN ANON AND RICHARD WHAT EVER SHALL WE DO
If you'll notice, I said prod OR replace the following players. Blatant misrep here, at the very least on me. Isolating ksun's name from the list is nothing short of word twisting. Not like I new ksun was scum. If I knew ksun was scum, I wouldn't have bothered listing him and voted for him earlier.
FOS: inHimShallibe, Anon

MAJOR FOS: RichardGHP
Cites me as his major FoS, nothing new, but inHim is a mere FoS. Wait, what? Wasn't it you, my dear Furcolow, who stated inHim was mafia only 3 posts ago? The change from "..., inHim and ... are scum" to "FOS: inHimShallibe" is interesting. Anon is now receiving more attention.
Richard is behaving differently than he has in the games I have him labeled as town.
Inane fluff. Until you have played with me and I have flipped before, you aren't in any position to make competent assessments about how I play what alignment.
If Richard/inHimshallibe both flip town i offer myself up to be lynched
Now inHim has been bumped up the scale again, this time to the point where Furc would bet his game life that him and I are scum.
SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM
LYNCH A TOWNIE
SCUM SCUM
DEFENDS RICHARDGHP
SCUM SCUM
Townies push cases on townies
Townies push cases on scum
Scum push cases on town
Scum push cases on scum

Townies defend townies
Townies defend scum
Scum defend townies
Scum defend scum.

HEY LOOK.
This guy seems the most active of the scummers
Lets get him out of the way, so they'll just give up on the thread.
Get this game over with, we got this in the bag, baby.

unvote
vote: shanba
At this point Furcolow believes to have nailed 3 - 5 scum. I don't see the point in changing between your scumreads if you truly believe they are al scum anyway; activity doesn't have much to do with it.
Sounds like the squirms of a man whose whole team is about to die
People once thought the Earth was flat.
unvote
vote: richardghp
After voting Shanba only two posts ago, being so sure of himself, he decides to change his vote - AGAIN. He seems to think throwing his vote around like that is an acceptable tactic.
disagree with mipe wagon.
Obviously; you didn't start it.
there is no gray area in this, richard.
Coldly avoids a fairly simple task assigned to him, almost as if he doesn't want to admit that I'm that scum-like. On the other hand, he could mean that I'm off-the-charts, I really wouldn't know. Nonetheless, he avoided the question, the answer to which is/was important to the game's course.
yosarian2 is right about me being town,
I feel we should conduct a beneficial mass-roleclaim. It will help the town, and it would be cool. Sure, we might lose a lot of power roles in one night, but it would be fun to put up a fight. If we had multiple claims of certain roles we can limit it down to who scum are, too. If everyone is claiming VT, we can investigate or lynch them
Massclaiming on Day 2 is not only fail but hilarious. I think we should rename Furcolow "Village Clown" instead of "Village Idiot".
Well, I've played with Richard before, and he feels scummy for me in relation to his town play.
In an ongoing game you don't know my alignment in.
unvote; vote inhimshallibe

well, if you all can guess my role i'll tell you
Another switch to a scumread, the first time inHim has been negatively depicted in a while by Furcolow.
wow blatant omgus tbh. i accuse you now this? you deserve to be lynched.
OMGUS =/= scumtell
My vote =/= OMGUS
Deserving to be lynched = being mafia. Therefore, I do not deserve to be lynched.
he thinks im scummy because i made a case on him, it's as simple as him being a terrible player as mafia
Nope.
Any questions about my roleclaim or anything in general about any game i've played or my opinion on anything feel free
An outright claim would be good. You've already stated you aren't VT, so I see no reason not to.

Vote: Furcolow
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #960 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Well... uh... that was weird. Anyone else see this topic disappear of the face of the earth for a while there?

Anyways, I've heard this latest riddle too many times. I feel kind of guilty blurting out the answer right away so all I'll say is that this one especially requires outside-the-box-thinking.

MS is evidently down due to mod double posting on an 11-minute interval. Let's see if this post has any trouble going through.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #969 (isolation #74) » Sun May 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

If I flip what?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #987 (isolation #75) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:05 am

Post by RichardGHP »

scotmany, exactly how confident are you that I'm scum? What about you, Yos?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #991 (isolation #76) » Fri May 07, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

After actually looking at Anon in ISO I see the case on him now.

Unvote: Furcolow
Vote: Anon

Also, to all those who say my case on Furc was an attempt to go through every post and find something scum-like about it, THAT'S THE POINT OF AN ISO READ.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #996 (isolation #77) » Fri May 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

But the posts that I ISO'd (at the very least in Furc's case) were, in fact scum-like. People just don't want to see it.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1029 (isolation #78) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

LOL

The wagon on me fails, quite hard.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1040 (isolation #79) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Need a VC to determine if I'm in claim territory or not.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1041 (isolation #80) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

EBWOP: Until then, I think the wagon on me is fail because I have at least been contributing to the game. I would have thought a lynch on one of the active lurkers would be better, but that's just me. I have made two ISO cases, I have posted 80 times in this game (which has lasted for two months), many of them long, and I feel satisfied with the opinions I have offered and the reads I have contributed. Without even trying I could reel off 3 better lynches than myself.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1043 (isolation #81) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Lol. Funny.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1045 (isolation #82) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Mr. Chaos wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:EBWOP: Until then, I think the wagon on me is fail because I have at least been contributing to the game. I would have thought a lynch on one of the active lurkers would be better, but that's just me. I have made two ISO cases, I have posted 80 times in this game (which has lasted for two months), many of them long, and I feel satisfied with the opinions I have offered and the reads I have contributed. Without even trying I could reel off 3 better lynches than myself.
Ok, good for you, you've been a very active player and you like your reads and opinions you've given. Now how does this make you not scum?
How
does
it make me scum? Protip: It doesn't, neither does anything in my posting, because I'm not scum. Simple, no?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1046 (isolation #83) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Oh and BTW: Hypocrisy doesn't void my Furcolow case.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1047 (isolation #84) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Ok, by my own blind calculation, I'm at L-1.

Claim: Town Even Night Tracker

Do with it what you will.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1116 (isolation #85) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Whatever works.

Unvote: Anon
Vote: Zoraster

Claim or die.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1133 (isolation #86) » Sun May 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

VasudeVa didn't visit anyone.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1156 (isolation #87) » Tue May 18, 2010 8:54 am

Post by RichardGHP »

I would vote scot, but the validity of my vote would be eclipsed with an overwhelming illusion of OMGUS.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1205 (isolation #88) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Mafia probably figured that one of us would be protected and didn't want to take the gamble.

If Anon is for real, they probably figured he would hit town
And I'm guessing they were willing to gamble on my tracking target. I figure we only have 2 or 3 scum left (anything more would be edging on unbalanced). This is the time of the game where we need to look at everyone still alive and possible associates.

2 scum + 2 town deaths every night = 3 Mislynches by my own quick calculation. 3 scum + 2 town deaths every night = 2 Mislynches then? I never spent much time figuring out the fine details but I'm fairly confident that we have at least 2 mislynches, and we have two scum down by Day 3.

@scotmany, Yos: Who is/are Cove's buddy/buddies?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1220 (isolation #89) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

scotmany12 wrote:I'd also argue that my push against Richard was clearly scumhunting.
So let me get this straight... you presumably think I'm scum, yet you're voting Cove? WTF?

Vote: Scotmany

Gogo wagon.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1222 (isolation #90) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I'm intrigued, what kind of interview?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1266 (isolation #91) » Thu May 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

@iamusername: Why no vote?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1286 (isolation #92) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:43 am

Post by RichardGHP »

So, that's a confirmed lynch?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1320 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:40 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Let's see where this takes us. I'd say there isn't more than 1 or 2 scum left, so we can afford the mislynch. And since this is where the town seems to be going...

Vote: dahill
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1324 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

scotmany, for once, is correct.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1327 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Elementary my dear Anon. You are forgetting the identity that I possess. For my tracking skills may only be utilised on even nights; I wish to remind you that tonight is one of those nights. Lynching me today wouldn't be very heplful now, would it? I am most curious as to what else you would want me to say or do other than follow my fellow townspeople's lead. Unless this is a bastard-moderated game with a grossly unbalanced setup, the wagon is not scum-driven, at least not predominantly.

Oh, and last but not least, if you strongly disagree with the town's current choice for today's lynch, you must justify your townread on them. "TOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" will not cut it, especially at this stage in the game. I thought you were a better player than that Anon, I'm not so sure now...
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1365 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:59 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Obviously I'm going to use my role as a defense. I'm not going to lie and say I haven't done scum-like things, because I have. Just about everyone in the game has at one point or another.

Leave me alive today, let me track someone, and lynch me tomorrow if I don't come up with anything (provided that my lynch will help the town). I doubt the game will get to Night 6 and you will probably have found the scum by then/soon after anyway.

Scum won't have the numbers to drive a wagon anymore so I'm just going to blatantly BW.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1367 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 am

Post by RichardGHP »

FTR I would support a lynch of either dahill or scotmany. Anyone else, and I'll just half-heartedly BW.

@Dahill I was referring to the chainsaw thing.

@Anon if you think scotmany is scum why are you still voting me?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1368 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 am

Post by RichardGHP »

EBWOP: Disregard that last question Anon, it appears that the last VC was incorrect.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1374 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Much as I would like to say otherwise, Yos votes are bad votes.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1384 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

scotmany, narrow it down to one or two please. At this stage 5 is far too many scumreads to have.

Unvote, Vote: Scotmany
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1457 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

VaVa is town.

No read on IAUN, but would not mind lynching him.

Scum read on scotmany, but take it with a grain of salt as my scum reads are seldom right.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1459 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:23 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Not necessarily. Scot could still be scum, as I have been known to occasionly read scum correctly (see: Amished :P).

But y'know.

Mod: Vote count please
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1461 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:56 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Mafia 107

It was partly OMGUS instinct, but you were kinda obvious in your own right.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1466 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

The sad thing is, VaVa's probably not the only one.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1472 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:45 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Time to even out the wagons a little bit.

Unvote Vote IAAUN
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1484 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Anon, have you been paying attention at all? I claimed even night tracker on like Day 1 or 2.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1486 (isolation #107) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:57 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Who's to say there is one?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1488 (isolation #108) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Nevertheless, setup speculation and rolefishing is bad.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1491 (isolation #109) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:52 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Amished, I'm tired and not in the mood for your cryptic BS.

Speak English please.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1504 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Vote: Scotmany12
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1540 (isolation #111) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:49 am

Post by RichardGHP »

I'm here, there just hasn't been much to comment on as of late. You know how it is.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1566 (isolation #112) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Unvote
Vote Chaos

It needed to be done.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1568 (isolation #113) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

*twiddles thumbs*
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1580 (isolation #114) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I have scotmany as visiting me. >_>
Meaning that I was either doc'd (unlikely) or the kill didn't go through due to him dying. There are other possibilities but they're very minute.

Amished, what makes me one of your top suspects?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1583 (isolation #115) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I officially give up.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1584 (isolation #116) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

And by that I mean
Vote: Anon
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1587 (isolation #117) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

You know, there's this thing that people give when they vote. It's called reasoning, you guys ever heard of it?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1593 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:16 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Amished wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:You know, there's this thing that people give when they vote. It's called reasoning, you guys ever heard of it?
Obviously you haven't, since you didn't give any either.
Jesus, do I need to even state it?

He's voting for a one hundred per cent clear townie. What more reasoning do you need? If he's not scum he sure as hell is stupid.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1595 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Works for me. Lynching scum is better than lynching idiots at any rate.

Unvote Vote don_johnson

Who did you investigate N2?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1597 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Pure curiosity.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1599 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I'm flattered.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1602 (isolation #122) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

don_johnson wrote:interesting tack.

apparently i investigated shanba night 2.
Apparently?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1603 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Also, L-1 I believe. Hammer that thing.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1604 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Triple post, yay.

Unvote

Reading through Yos' and dj's ISO, I noticed sometihng reasonably interesting. It might come to nothing, but I would actually rather lynch Yos today. My reason being, Yos pushed hard on me all game until the start of Day 3, when I came back with a result. He says he tried to investigate me, but was roleblocked. Yet he suddenly treats me as good as confirmed town, when he should have had no read change at all, logically, with no report to affirm my alignment either way.
When he finally gave up on trying to lynch me he stayed neutral for a bit and then switched his focus to don. Don and I are both claimed Power Roles, only with don, Yos and don have conflicting claims. While it makes sense for them to be crossvoting now, Yos was on don WAY before either even night cop claim came along. Meanwhile, don has hardly mentioned Yos at all. Now, what possible reason could there be for that? I think Yos knows that don is even night cop and tried to pre-emptively counter-claim with a guilty report on who he knew would be his CC, in order to make himself look town.

##Vote: Yosarian2

I know this post seems like a giant mindfuck to you guys but it really, really makes sense from where I'm sitting.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1610 (isolation #125) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:51 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Made sense to me, Yos.

inb4offesnsivecommentsaboutmyelusivestupidity

Oh well, never mind, if don flips town we can lynch Yos tomorrow.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1615 (isolation #126) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Nope, we're not lynching me tomorrow regardless of what anyone flips.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1620 (isolation #127) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Assuming a donmurderer flip, I suggest you lynch dahill, and assuming he's scum you won't need to kill me. We should have won by then. If he's town however that means I have another chance to track, which means this game will be over on Day 7 at the latest. I'm not doing anyone any harm by existing at the moment.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1622 (isolation #128) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

If we get to Day 8 without a win I have no objections to dying.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1638 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Woot, town win, yay.

Now is as good a time as any to tell you that my D5 report was faked.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1645 (isolation #130) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Was there a dead QT?

I faked the report because I didn't get to request one that night and I figured it made sense, from a logical standpoint, for a godfather to have the ability to kill as well as the murderers. I suppose I was hoping it would go unnoticed. Please don't berate me too heavily for it. Mistakes, learning from them, moving on and so on.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1647 (isolation #131) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Couldn't really care less. A lot of people hate me, one extra doesn't add anything interesting.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1649 (isolation #132) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I'm taking up a new playstyle in all games I sign up for; you might just approve of it.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1651 (isolation #133) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I have no idea who Phillip Morris is, so I can't comment.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1653 (isolation #134) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:07 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Link to the dead QT?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”