Riddle Me This! NY111 - mafia dead - Town wins!

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Shanba I'm none too comfortable with you telling me where my vote should be like that.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

DizzyIzzyB13- inHimshallibe, FeFiFoFum (L-9)
VasudeVa- scotmany12, dahill1, Quagmire (L-8)
scotmany12- springlullaby, iamausername, inHimshallibe (L-8)
Springlullaby- DizzyIzzyB13 (L-10)
dahill1- Anon, Ksun482, Thestatusquo, RichardGHP, VasudeVa (L-6)
Richard Massive- theopor_COD (L-10)
mipe - PaltryExcuse, Shanba (L-9)
RicharadGHP - Korts (L-10)

With 20 alive, its 11 to lynch

Not Voting:

ImmuneShadow
Richard Massive
Mipe

Paltry: You were missing. Richard massive I have as not voting and shaba has since voted for mipe. Let me know if there is any other errors
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:34 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Korts: You are incorrect. Dizzy is correct.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:25 am

Post by dahill1 »

GHP mind elaborating on why instead of one sentence answers?
His defense of Izzy is weird especially considering he eagerly hopped on her wagon earlier but when later asked why Izzy
wasn't
the lynch for the day, one of the reasons he offered was that the wagon had no basis.
inHimshallibe wrote:Don't worry, I'll break out the big guns sooner or later.

As to my vote, scot is now at least as scummy, if not more, as dahill. And it's Day 1. And I like to see the formation of bandwagons. I could vote either one comfortably, but I want to see what comes of this scot vote.

As to the reason... well... scot's argument seems forced the further he makes it. I echo the question of "Why are you attacking VaVa now, and why like this?"

dahill is still overexplaining himself; I could still vote there, but did I mention I like wagons on Day 1?
Don't like this post. His reason for finding scot scummy seems awfully forced and not thought out. Plus, the last sentence, to me, reads a lot like "I still will vote dahill but only if there's a wagon. Until then, I'll the next biggest wagon"

I don't see Dizzy's suspicions at all (besides SL needing to post more)

mipe wagon seems like it has some merit, but I'll have to read more into it before making a decision
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Korts »

dahill wrote:GHP mind elaborating on why instead of one sentence answers?
His defense of Izzy is weird especially considering he eagerly hopped on her wagon earlier but when later asked why Izzy wasn't the lynch for the day, one of the reasons he offered was that the wagon had no basis.
Why do you switch from talking to Richard to talking to the town between sentences?
scumchat never die
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:23 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:
dahill wrote:GHP mind elaborating on why instead of one sentence answers?
His defense of Izzy is weird especially considering he eagerly hopped on her wagon earlier but when later asked why Izzy wasn't the lynch for the day, one of the reasons he offered was that the wagon had no basis.
Why do you switch from talking to Richard to talking to the town between sentences?
Iunno. Bad habit?
That post was just kind of scattered thoughts
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:44 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

inHimshallibe wrote:Don't worry, I'll break out the big guns sooner or later.

As to my vote, scot is now at least as scummy, if not more, as dahill. And it's Day 1. And I like to see the formation of bandwagons. I could vote either one comfortably, but I want to see what comes of this scot vote.

As to the reason... well... scot's argument seems forced the further he makes it. I echo the question of "Why are you attacking VaVa now, and why like this?"

dahill is still overexplaining himself; I could still vote there, but did I mention I like wagons on Day 1?
Break out the big guns now. What post(s) of scot's irk you?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Quagmire »

IGMEOY Korts, you've been pretty worthless so far this game.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Actually on second thought,
unvote, Vote Korts
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Quagmire wrote:IGMEOY Korts, you've been pretty worthless so far this game.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Back. First a "GIT YO FILTHY VOTES OFFA ME IM TOWN" post. Because no self-respecting townie should let town waste a lynch on him

Then a post dedicated to scumhunting(hopefully, if I still have energy. I came from a 5 hour drive, the only reason I'm here is because I can't sleep)
scot wrote:Him being a noob isn't why i'm pursuing him. I'm pursuing him because he wanted to get Izzy to claim off of nothing, he omgus both me and korts, and I think he is exploiting where others have called him a noob. Someone who has read ten games as he has said would know its not helpful to the town to get a cop to claim. And I hate how he would choose to do that over scumhunt. I don't get a noob town vibe from him. I'm getting a noob scum vibe from him who has latched onto what others say about him being a newb, and using that as his defense.
And scumhunt to what exactly, at precisely those points in the game. The only wagon before my wagon was dahill's wagon. And I did explicitly say that I wasn't convinced then. My vote is used in this priority:
1. Start/Join Wagon on scummy people.
2. Do something I perceive as pro-town with the vote
3. Start/Join Wagon on suspicious people
Pay more attention to the timeline of events will ya?
And I looked at his posts in iso. And those first two might be responses to others about his meta. First of all, I don't see why he would include the line "So it's probably some of my noobiness" in the first one unless he was going to exploit it. Before anyone started questioning his logic, he said he was semi-wellversed, then when people started calling him new and clueless, he stuck onto that. It reads to me as someone who is trying to exploit what others have said about him. Am I making sense here?
I tended to exploit the newb defense simply because 1: It is the truth. Can't really prove it though, so you'll have to take my word on it. and 2: I do not want town to waste a lynch on my town ass. Didn't really notice how often I used them though, I apologize if it gets your panties in a bunch. I get defensive reaal quickly because I dislike getting mislynched. It means I did not do my job well enough for town.
And this early in the game, was there any other way I could have defended myself? Korts' 'blatant opportunism' argument was good and I had to explain myself before the wagon fills.
I don't think I'm tunneling. I'm pursuing someone I think is scum. I am still waiting for mipe to answer my questions, and Im waiting for the replacements input. As far as I can tell, there is like 7 really active people, and the rest are sitting back and lurking which isn't good.
Yes you are. Kindly explain why you seem to be ignoring the other potential wagons. I see long dedicated posts against me, none/little for everyone else. Sounds like tunneling to me.
No...he was voting for izzy first, then moved unto the dahill wagon. Also, as far as I'm aware, he is voting for dahill because he doesn't like his content level, not the case that you and TSQ are pursuing.
True but lacking. I also voted him for his scummy vote on me. Cue the vote priority list I posted up there. The earlier case against dahil does have some weight, but it alone will not make me vote dahill. It's the in order of heaviest to lightest: scummy vote/content/VI-ness/TSQ and Shanba's case.

Any more questions?

Thoughts on scotmany:
While I dislike his tunneling on me, he reads to me town doing a minimalistic approach. Can't really blame him for that since I do get defensive rather quickly and my move to the Izzy wagon did ping many people's scumdar.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Unfortunately, my scumhunt post will have to wait. Forgot to edit that part out, sheesh. You have no idea how tiring it is to be bilingual and not have English as your first language. Proof reading is a bitch. And it's a PMSing megabitch if you're dead tired.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm really not tunneling. I haven't been ignoring other wagons. Really the only two other wagons (until of late) were izzy and dahill's. I said I found dahill scummy, but that Vas was scummier. And izzy's wagon was a random wagon so there was little point to it.
inHimshallibe wrote:dahill is still overexplaining himself; I could still vote there, but did I mention I like wagons on Day 1?
How is hill overexplaing himself?
RichardGHP wrote:
You have been far more worthless than korts. Same with you Quag. I really am not seeing how korts is being worthless.

AT Richard: Why did you not respond to my post where I asked you why was the fact that you view izzy as a good player a reason not to pursue a lynch of her? Also why exactly are you voting for dahill? You never gave a reason.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

VasudeVa wrote:Back. First a "GIT YO FILTHY VOTES OFFA ME IM TOWN" post. Because no self-respecting townie should let town waste a lynch on him

Then a post dedicated to scumhunting(hopefully, if I still have energy. I came from a 5 hour drive, the only reason I'm here is because I can't sleep)
scot wrote:Him being a noob isn't why i'm pursuing him. I'm pursuing him because he wanted to get Izzy to claim off of nothing, he omgus both me and korts, and I think he is exploiting where others have called him a noob. Someone who has read ten games as he has said would know its not helpful to the town to get a cop to claim. And I hate how he would choose to do that over scumhunt. I don't get a noob town vibe from him. I'm getting a noob scum vibe from him who has latched onto what others say about him being a newb, and using that as his defense.
And scumhunt to what exactly, at precisely those points in the game. The only wagon before my wagon was dahill's wagon. And I did explicitly say that I wasn't convinced then. My vote is used in this priority:
1. Start/Join Wagon on scummy people.
2. Do something I perceive as pro-town with the vote
3. Start/Join Wagon on suspicious people
Pay more attention to the timeline of events will ya?
Forgot to respond to this part. Why are you ignoring part of what I said? You say you have read games. So why do you think its a good idea to have someone claim? As someone who has read ten games, you would know pushing people to randomly claim is not protown.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

@scotmany: Are you (edited before submission, for vulgarity) serious? All Korts has done is criticise others (notably mine) and their play, with the occasional decent post lurking somewhere in the mix. Sure, he's posting on a relatively frequent basis, but with the content of his posts, I get a really aggressive, frustrated and arrogant townie read from him. In my experience, those type of townies usually tend to get wrong gut reads and end up hurting the town because of their arrogance, and, on occasion, eccentricity.

@scotmany: Are you !@#$ing serious? I don't want to lynch Dizzy (at least at the moment; this may change later on) because she's a good player. I needn't give any more explanation than that. A productive lynch arrives when it isn't on the first, informationless wagon of Day 1.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

RichardGHP wrote:@scotmany: Are you (edited before submission, for vulgarity) serious? All Korts has done is criticise others (notably mine) and their play, with the occasional decent post lurking somewhere in the mix. Sure, he's posting on a relatively frequent basis, but with the content of his posts, I get a really aggressive, frustrated and arrogant townie read from him. In my experience, those type of townies usually tend to get wrong gut reads and end up hurting the town because of their arrogance, and, on occasion, eccentricity.

@scotmany: Are you !@#$ing serious? I don't want to lynch Dizzy (at least at the moment; this may change later on) because she's a good player. I needn't give any more explanation than that. A productive lynch arrives when it isn't on the first, informationless wagon of Day 1.
If you have a townie read on korts, then why did you IGMEOY him?
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Actually, I was referring to the whole "being worthless" part, but townies with attidutes like his generally don't help the town. Hence the IGMEOY.
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by PaltryExcuse »

@RichardGHP: So, other than dahill1 where your vote is, whom do you suspect? Its pretty much impossible to tell with your posts for me.
mipe
mipe
Goon
mipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:24 am

Post by mipe »

How is Korts (and most of the other people) useless? WHY AREN'T YOU TARGETTING ME?

All I have basically done is just do nothing. I post maybe once a day/2 days and my posts are 1 line long. Why are you accusing other people of being worthless but I'm not on that list?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:35 am

Post by Quagmire »

mipe wrote:
How is Korts (and most of the other people) useless? WHY AREN'T YOU TARGETTING ME?

All I have basically done is just do nothing. I post maybe once a day/2 days and my posts are 1 line long. Why are you accusing other people of being worthless but I'm not on that list?
Because Korts has tried to mask himself as being useful and active, when insofar he hasn't been. He's been what I like to call a 'lettuce poster' - it's food, and it's there, but it'll leave you hungry.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Korts »

That is a completely unsubstantiated claim, Quag. It's the kind of claim that doesn't even need any support, because it is based on the apparent lack of something instead of anything concrete. Basicall it's utter bullshit, and that's all I have to say on the matter.

Things I'm wondering: where is FeFiFoFum? He's completely disappeared from this game, and no-one seems to have noticed. Two of his four posts were extremely scummy, and the other two were completely unrelated to the actual game, yet there doesn't seem to be any attention around him.

vote: FeFiFoFum
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Korts »

Also,
mod: please prod FeFiFoFum

FeFiFoFum: who are your suspects? What do you think of the dahill, scot, Izzy, and Richard wagons? Do you hold to your statement that Izzy should die without a claim?
scumchat never die
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Quagmire »

Korts I'll post why I think I'm right soon, I know I haven't backed up my claim at all yet. It's not unsubstantiated.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Quagmire »

I know I haven't backed up my Vasuveda claim either, which I still believe btw. I keep telling myself I'm going to do it when I'm done with work but when I get done with work I'm always busy... last night the temperature was in the 60s so my roommates and I grilled meat and played baseball until nightfall.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Also,
mod: please prod FeFiFoFum

FeFiFoFum: who are your suspects? What do you think of the dahill, scot, Izzy, and Richard wagons? Do you hold to your statement that Izzy should die without a claim?
prodding as requested.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”