zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Mini 790- Skywalker Mafia: Game Over

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon May 11, 2009 9:51 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

He cringed in abject terror. That precious luxury which so many of us refer to as time, defined as some abstract fourth-dimensional concept whose mysteries only yield to MIT professors studying multivariable calculus, had much more crudely abandoned him to die, to despair, to suffer eternal humiliation. Perhaps I should explain the circumstances…

It was 1987. Jonathan Kemp had left his Biophysics class to meet the love of his life. He walked quickly through the courtyard of Yale University, pondering in his mind how the heck he would manage to keep his already falling grades at the standard he needed to get his Doctorate by the fall. Life had taken him through a bunch of random, sometimes loathful places, like Vietnam and Sudan. Certain of academic prosperity to come, Kemp had voluntarily enlisted to fly himself over into the teeming vat of half-starved, naked kids and mosquitoes the size of golf balls that was Vietnam. Of course, the well-known effects of the place- PTSD, nightmares, random tropical diseases, and the self-debasement of having to change to civilian clothes in an airport to stop the crowd’s hating eyes and frantically fearful attitudes towards meeting one of the creeps of the My lai massacre, among other horrors- shaped Kemp’s life as much as the next traumatized, “left-out-to-dry” ‘Nam veteran. Ah, life. Who could have known that the quality of veteran life would suck this much under everyone’s favorite Georgie H? After he had come back home, he had gotten the standard veteran’s compensation of some attempt at mental therapy and a free ticket to college, but lots of the damage his mind had gotten would stay there for a long time to come.

At least his future had looked bright. Kemp attacked his studies like a rabid dog attacks his master. He took Physics, Biology, Calculus, and every possible insanely high level undergrad class he could get his hands on, and succeeded with flying colors. Straight A’s, Dean’s List, and professors that loved his participation and genius in their class, what more could a freshman want? When he got to his junior year he applied with a billion recommendations to the five year BA/MS degree at Yale, and got in. Sadly, his academic success was put on hold the day after he got the good news, by a masked gunman who robbed him and shot him in the chest on the way home from a nearby Taco Bell. The surgeon would later say that he had come within five minutes of dying. Whether it was a good or bad thing, the ER worked its magic and turned Kemp out, back into the world within a couple of months of his wound. Much to his chagrin, Yale refused to honor his acceptance letter as the Registrar had conveniently forgotten to insert Kemp’s name into the student list- they claimed that he had either forged the letter or stolen in from somebody else- so he left Yale for a couple of years to study abroad, buoyed by a professor’s generosity. He traveled throughout the world, going to Africa, China, Brazil, Japan, Spain, and Italy. Of course, Italy was the one that would dominate the rest of his life.

In Italy Kemp, intended to learn the language and customs in three to four months before returning to the United States. He spent his time sightseeing, enjoying himself at the awe-inspiring Vatican, the beautiful castle of Milan, and the winding canals of Vienna. At last he decided to visit Valetea, a small island just off the southern coast of Italy. It seemed tranquil at first, almost likeable, but these observations failed to run through his mind at the sight of her. She walked with a strange poise, a kind, yet cold aloofness of stature, yet she possessed a beauty unimaginable. He beheld her seraphic face walking silently down the seemingly deserted street, assuredly placing delicate foot on the road after delicate foot. Blinded with passion, Kemp’s heart beat towards her. His soul cried out in longing at the first glimpse of her long black hair, dark as the coldness of the devil’s heart. He watched her walk, in awe at her seeming perfection, pondering if she was a vision, a siren pulling him towards the jagged rocks of her bosom. He strode towards her.

“Hey there!” he said.
“Why hello, who might you be?”
“My name is Jonathan Kemp. I’m a traveler, so to speak”
“Really? I love tourists that come here. My name is Julia.”
“That’s funny. Most countries I go to aren’t very friendly towards tourists, never mind the people.”
“Most everyone is. I find them interesting. It must be fun to roam the world, seeing new sights, meeting new people.”
“So, um, Julia –can I call you Julia? - have you lived here long?”
“All my life. My father and I manage the restaurant down the street. Would you like to come and eat with me?"

A stutter was enough to send him plunging down the waterfall of tainted love. Days turned to months of contraceptives, lust, and inflamed passion of youth that Kemp savored with all his heart. He could not bear to leave her, so he invited her to live with him while he worked on his doctorate at Yale. She refused.

Months passed. Kemp went back to the United States to begin his graduate work, but all he could ever think of was his months in Valetea, savoring the beauty and happiness of Julia's smile. One by one his friends left him, turned away by his new odd personality. He was cold, selfish, and unaware of the emotions and needs the people he grew up with felt towards him. His past life seemed to him futile, and although he did worry in his biophysics class, he did nothing to stop his grades from falling more, his friends from deserting him, his professors putting him on academic probation. But finally, Julia sent him a letter of consent to visit him at Yale, which is why he was rushing that day to meet the love of his life.
Last edited by zwetschenwasser on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:03 am, edited 13 times in total.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon May 11, 2009 9:57 am

The Herald Tribune: Society Page

Alive:
Sironigous
Sajin
ZazieR

Dead:
Jonathan Steepvan, friend of "Skywalker"......
Neutral Not-Player

millar13,
Vanilla townie
.............Lynched Day 1
Azhrei,
Vanilla townie
.................Killed Night 1
ortolan,
Insane doctor
...............Killed Night 2
Kreriov,
Semi-random nexus
.......Lynched Day 2
Kise,
Watcher
............................Lynched Day 3
ThAdmiral
Chocolate Townie
........Endgamed
MafiaSSK
Chocolate Townie
.........Endgamed
Knight of Cydonia
Strawberry Townie
......Endgamed
Starbuck
Hider
......................Endgamed

Our current dogma, plagiarized from General Harlidurtar:
<0> I am the Mod thy God. If a dispute arises, my decision is final. That said, I am not infallible - if I make a mistake or you have a question, please inform me of the problem (preferably via PM or bold text) and I will correct it.
<1> This is a game. I hope that you have fun. In return, I ask that you not have your fun at the expense of the other players in this game.
<1a> Attempting to use loopholes in the rules to gain an advantage in the game is considered jackassery, and will be treated as such. This applies to things like encrypted codes, invisible text, editing and deleting posts, trying to use the structure of the role PM to gain an advantage, etc. Please, use your common sense!
<2> If there is a conflict between a role and the rules, the role wins.
<3> Quoting private communications (role PM, mason conversations, etc.) or pretending to do the same will result in a modkill. Paraphrasing, however, is not only acceptable but encouraged unless I explicitly say otherwise.
<4> You may not talk with other people about this game outside of the thread (but see Rule 2).
<5> To help the game run smoothly, votes and FoS'es should be made in bold text, and use the format Vote: XXXX and FoS: XXXX, respectively. An unvote and/or unFoS is required to remove a vote or FoS; to unvote or unFoS, please use the format Unvote: XXXX or UnFoS: XXXX.
<6> If a player has a majority of votes, that player is lynched and cannot be unvoted. You may talk during twilight unless I state otherwise.
<7> This is a day/night type open setup. After a lynch or a majority of votes to no lynch, the game moves into night. Only role names that contain the name "Mafia" in any way, shape, or form may talk at night.
<8> When you die, stop posting. You may make a single "Bah!"/"Frak you!"/etc. post in the thread. You may not include game content in this post. In addition, once you are dead, please do not discuss the game with anyone other than the Mod until the game is over, as this makes the mod's life easier.
<9> This game will start on Day 1 after all players have confirmed, in thread. I will not accept PM confirmations.
<10> Any player who is modkilled automatically loses the game. I will modkill in the fashion that I deem most damaging to the modkilled player's faction.
<11> I reserve the right to add rules if necessary (or if I really, really want to).
<12> Please respect any restrictions outlined in your role PM. Not following them really just ruins the game for everyone.
<13> Okay, that's enough formal-sounding stuff. Good luck, have fun!
<14> All latent abilities activated during the day will be revealed in the thread before their activation. Note that this does not guarantee that latent abilities exist.

Role PM's being distributed. Please wait for the go-ahead before confirming in-thread.
Last edited by zwetschenwasser on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:02 am, edited 11 times in total.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:34 am

Please confirm in-thread
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Wed May 13, 2009 10:35 am

Santos and Zazie, come on to the chopping block please
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Thu May 14, 2009 9:01 am

No zaz, no exciting sex flavor in this game. Begin Day 1!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Fri May 15, 2009 11:10 am

Yes, there is, but I've been to busy to finish writing it. (It's quite longish)

On another note, Zaz has received a post violation for a post on the previous page.

Vote count coming shortly
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Fri May 15, 2009 11:16 am

Skywalker sleeps restlessly, as a tablet of gold inscribed with the following message laughs at him, beating the drum of eternity...

Santos(1)-Sironigous
Ortolan(1)-Azhrei
Zaz(1)-Sajin
Azhrei(1)-Sting
Sting(1)- Guybrush Threepwood
Guybrush Threepwood(1)- Santos
ThAdmiral(1)- Kreriov

Skywalker screams in anguish, not knowing whether this omen dictates a good or bad consequence of his dark purpose...
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Sat May 16, 2009 12:03 pm

ZazieR wrote:
Santos wrote:*thinks back to Phantom Menace*

So who can't say a whole word, but only the first syllable? Jar Jar (I'm annoying as shit) Binks?
Post Violation 2: Image URL contains more than one syllable words
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Sat May 16, 2009 2:47 pm

FYI, I use a post violation system similar to Tarhalindur's Mind Screw system, where five pv's make for one less vote required to lynch.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Sun May 17, 2009 2:37 am

I had my setup reviewed by Kairyuu and shaft.ed
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Sun May 17, 2009 1:26 pm

With anger, Jonathan Kemp (Skywalker in the long-delayed-soon-to-come flavor) cursed at the air. He got out of bed and walked towards the police station to inquire for the umpteenth time about the fate of his lost wife...

Sting(1)- Guybrush Threepwood
ThAdmiral(3)- Kreriov, Sting, Sironigous
MafiaSSK(2)- Sajin, Ortolan

With 12 alive, 7 to lynch!

Zaz, you may use numerals, as long as you don't spell out any that are more than a syllable long. Also, you may use any smilies you wish. Also, please note that I might have changed the wording of different role PM's to suit my fancy.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Sun May 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Part of the flavor is in the opening post now. It's not yet finished, and I'll update it as I finish more.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #183 (isolation #12) » Sun May 17, 2009 3:24 pm

AYMAMAMIA Silence all of you confused people. I kill you all!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #237 (isolation #13) » Tue May 19, 2009 1:28 pm

I am considering modkilling MafiaSSK. I will make my final decision soon
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #251 (isolation #14) » Wed May 20, 2009 10:31 am

Hello, folks. I'm now replacing Guybrush Threepwood and Lab Mafia. I've decided not to modkill SSK due to the fact that some of my PM's could have been misconstrued as meaning something I didn't intend to mean. That is all.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #282 (isolation #15) » Thu May 21, 2009 8:58 am

ZazieR wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Hello, folks. I'm now replacing Guybrush Threepwood and Lab Mafia. I've decided not to modkill SSK due to the fact that some of my PM's could have been misconstrued as meaning something I didn't intend to mean. That is all.
Mod
- why is Lab be re?
He requested replacement
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #284 (isolation #16) » Thu May 21, 2009 9:05 am

I want to see how many people I can catch in my clever thread title practical joke...
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #287 (isolation #17) » Thu May 21, 2009 9:30 am

:-) That's two now...
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #289 (isolation #18) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:10 am

:-( Way to kill a joke. Carry on!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #316 (isolation #19) » Fri May 22, 2009 11:35 am

ZazieR wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
I am considering modkilling MafiaSSK. I will make my final decision soon
But mod ruin the game...
Al, why and what are the rules re mod?
Post Violation 3
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #319 (isolation #20) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:13 pm

ZazieR wrote:
Kreriov wrote:That didn't exactly answer the questions, ZazieR.

I guess since I find MafiaSSK more suspect, I find you wanting to lynch ThAdmiral first a bit suspicious. Its almost like you are trying to set up a scenario in which you establish that one must be lying so if we lynch one and he flips towns, we then should lynch the other.
How can I an those ques, when I can on know what an I would give if it hap in con? There are many fac in. So I can not ans these ques.

I have gi rea why I think on one is scum. And I will ex why I think it is more like to be Ad than Rox af a re from a spe play.
How, what is your o of the mil? And do you think both are town, both are scum or one of them is scum, while the o is town?
Sigh... Post Violation 4

Hey, I used to be in Odyssey of the Mind in elementary school... my team got disqualified because my coach misinterpreted the rules... It's fine, btw.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #323 (isolation #21) » Sat May 23, 2009 1:29 am

Thanks, ort. I'm now also replacing Sting...
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #330 (isolation #22) » Sat May 23, 2009 2:55 am

Yes.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #336 (isolation #23) » Sun May 24, 2009 12:14 am

Sajin has requested replacement. Mykonian replaces Sajin. Three more please! Tell your friends.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #337 (isolation #24) » Sun May 24, 2009 2:36 am

zwetschenwasser wrote:
Sajin has requested replacement. Mykonian replaces Sajin. Three more please! Tell your friends.
Oops... I confused sajin with santos. I'm now replacing mykonian, who was supposed to replace santos. I need four replacements!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #357 (isolation #25) » Mon May 25, 2009 11:06 am

millar13 replaces Santos. I hope. Welcome him!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #368 (isolation #26) » Tue May 26, 2009 10:52 am

ZazieR wrote:
Mod
- Can you change the to ti a to 'GAME O'? Per Bear will come back to this game that way ;).
O, Prod Bear?
I don't want people to scream at me. Prodding Bear
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #385 (isolation #27) » Wed May 27, 2009 10:36 am

End these frivolous discussions, millar
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #397 (isolation #28) » Thu May 28, 2009 8:22 am

millar13 wrote:Flavor can't be important. As Zwet didn't give me one.
I lost the flavor, fool
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #426 (isolation #29) » Sat May 30, 2009 2:11 am

GAAH!!! Zaz, from now on you can ask mod questions without your post restriction. Any discussion about flavor is pointless. As I said before, my flavor could be different among similar roles.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #440 (isolation #30) » Sun May 31, 2009 4:34 am

ZazieR wrote:Al,
Mod
- did Sir got prod?
Sir has informed me that he's temporarily V/LA. I'm quite serious, as I don't want your PR getting in the way of asking me questions. Please give me a list of people you want prodded.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #454 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:47 am

Your mod is getting a title! Woot!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #466 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:35 am

Sironigous is V/LA until Saturday

Next votecount will come in approximately two more pages (not enough vote changes to make a new one just yet)

Azhrei's V/LA is noted

Advertise for replacements, people! We still need three!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #497 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:07 am

The Votecount of Confession:

Sting(3)- Guybrush Threepwood, ortolan, ThAdmiral
MafiaSSK(2)- Sajin, Stin

Deadline 6/18
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #512 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 am

What do you want from me, Zaz?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #515 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:10 am

ZazieR wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
What do you want from me, Zaz?
Zwet wrote:*anticipates exciting sex
flavour
*facepalm*
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #519 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:44 pm

OCD post for my reference. Carry on.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #531 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:12 am

SSK is partially V/LA.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #537 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:30 am

Bad. Keep advertising!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #569 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:24 am

Starbuck has agreed to replace Guybrush Threepwood! YAY! We only need 2 more now!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #572 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:13 am

Must...find....Guybrush's role PM... :-(
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #573 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Looker replaces Lab Mafia! Welcome him!

1 More person people!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #575 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:47 pm

EVERYBODY MAMBO! Kise replaces Sting. Nice job, folks!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #585 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:00 am

I will get a votecount up within the next six hours
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #588 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:12 am

...or tomorrow :-(
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #601 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:10 am

The Votecount of Rampant Deception

millar13(4)-azhrei, kise, sironigous, MafiaSSK
ortolan(1)-thAdmiral
Azhrei(1)-ortolan
Kise(1)-Starbuck
Starbuck(1)-millar13

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #639 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:18 am

Please note that "# of people required to lynch" taken in the context of a post restriction refers to the person violating, not all players in the game.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #656 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:54 am

Can we end the frivolous discussion, please. Thank you. Please note that I've extended the deadline until this coming monday (as it was originally on the thursday that just passed, but I'm nice), June 22.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #657 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:56 am

Also, please be aware that only a majority vote can lynch. A no lynch will occur at deadline if there is no majority.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #659 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:59 am

The Votecount of Eternal Damnation

millar13(4)-azhrei, kise, sironigous, MafiaSSK
ortolan(1)-thAdmiral
Azhrei(1)-ortolan
Starbuck(1)-millar13

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #672 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:50 am

Sigh. Looker has requested a replacement, which will probably not show up until Day 2. Sigh.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #683 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:38 am

When I get home from summer school, which should be anywhere from 2:30 to 5:00 Eastern time. Also, I need your signature power again, please.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #721 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:36 am

ZazieR wrote:On Ying:

-Stance on mil. I find this one pret scum, due to this quote:
MafiaSSK did not fake it at least (we know this because of mod warnings), so hes either town or neutral to me I suppose.
-A quote I al do not like is this one:
I am fairly certain zaz is town. Nothing but helpful comments and a post restriction with counted violations. I am not sure how lynching someone you think is town gets you much more information than we had to start with. Would we not get more information from lynching a claim? If those "millers" sit there till lynch/lose and some of us think they could be scum they will sit there till the end of the week with at least some investigative roles being quite useless on them.

fos Azheri Wanting to lynch someone you do not think could be scum, is scummy.
As it seems he''s ask to get the mil lynched so that they won''t be a dis in LY, yet he says la on that want to lynch some who you do not think could be scum is scum.

-Say that he thinks
"M"
is not scum, yet he does not state why. It''s al note worth that he does not name a
player
who he sees as scum with rea.
Post Violation 5. For the rest of the game it will take one less vote to lynch Zazie
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #734 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:26 am

Not true, millar. You know you were a vanilla townie.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #735 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:28 am

Valetea moaned in agony as the mayor ordered the condemned millar to swing upon the gallows, while Kemp watched in excitement at seeing one of his adversaries die. He was closer than ever to accepting his dark destiny.

millar13........vanilla townie, Lynched Day 1

It is now Night 1. Please send your actions in a timely manner. If I do not find a replacement Night will end in a maximum of one week from today.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #736 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:54 am

Good news! Knight of Cydonia will replace into our game on one condition: that somebody replace Alabaska J in Chzo Manor Mafia! It's a great, engaging game featuring poptajo and me! Please PM KoC and me if you can do it. Thanks a bunch!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #737 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:18 pm

ATTN ALL: I will be V/LA for approximately a month beginning this Sunday. However, I will be posting regularly for one and a half weeks of that month. Votecounts may not come for a while, and night might have to be prolonged a while longer, but I'll try my best to keep the game replacement-free (after someone helps me out in this cross-replace thing with KoC, of course)
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #738 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Knight of Cydonia replaces Looker! We also have an emergency replacement available whose identity will not be disclosed at this time.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #739 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:39 pm

If you finish getting your actions to me soon I can end night before I leave.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #740 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:05 am

It is the Dawn of the Second Day. Note that Day 2 has not started yet. You may post in thread, but you may not vote until all night actions have resolved
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #742 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:28 am

Fitfully turning in his sleep, Kemp jumped at the gunshot screaming through his window. He turned in a flash to see a scrawled note attached to the lead that almost ended his life. He read: As you have survived this bullet, we deem you worthy to join our ranks. Meet us tonight at the garden. Kemp smiled, loaded the bullet into his own gun, and walked out of the house, never again to see the light of forgiveness.

The obituaries read:

Azhrei, Vanilla Townie....................Killed Night 1

Slicey will be your backup mod during my absence. Begin Day 2!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #744 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:41 am

With 10 alive, 6 to lynch!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #746 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:16 am

Ah yes, that. :-)
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #788 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:24 am

So I found a computer over here, so I can check in, but I still have very limited access... so I still need you Slicey!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #791 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Please note that all post restriction violations discovered yesterday still affect the vote count. Even though I didn't catch them all, the ones pointed out still affect the votes required to lynch the offender
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #958 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:47 am

I'm back until Monday. Thanks for keeping up with my game for me, Slicey (don't forget I still need you for two more weeks). Anything I need to know or do besides the ten added pages I just finished reading?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #976 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:47 am

I'm really busy getting ready for my trip next week. Slicey could you help me out please?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1019 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:04 am

When the Day ends I won't be resolving night actions until next Thursday
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1092 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:55 am

HOLD YOUR HORSES! What's going on here!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1094 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:09 am

There has most undoubtedly not been a mod error. The game is no longer on hold
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1097 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:15 am

Kemp looked up and saw an orb fall from the sky. He touched it and was transported into the black sea of the multiverse.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1099 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:19 am

You did a great job, Slicey. Thanks a bunch.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1103 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:45 am

Oo, I forgot to ask. Slicey, who needs to be replaced?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1107 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:54 am

sure...
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1108 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:56 am

Kise wrote:If I get my PPD to #1 next month, Kevin has to change his avatar to whatever I choose.
You wish, fool
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1113 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:24 am

Tally of Ages Penetrating into the Hearts of Man, as of a couple of posts below this one.

Kise(1)-Kreriov
Kreriov (4)- Sajin, ortolan, ThAdmiral, ZazieR

Not Voting: Starbuck, Knight of Cydonia, Sironigous, MafiaSSK, Kise

With 10 alive it will take 6 to lynch!
Last edited by zwetschenwasser on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1118 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:42 am

Gah! Kise and Kreriov are interchanging my mind!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1124 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:52 pm

As Kemp stepped into the astral plane, he wondered if his newfound powers of evil were intended to assist him is his family or in his more abstract quest. He saw an old friend from Harvard University, apparently with similar powers of thought approaching him. Instantly, he summoned an array of demons to attack the assailant, but Kai-mone moved like a blur through them all as their attacks bounced off into the mortal world. Kemp chuckled.

"Though you may be swift on the astral plane, I can destroy your mortal body."

As he said that the quiet town of Valetea moved together mindlessly to crush the spirit of the once great thought martial artist. Kemp had once again triumphed.

Kreriov, Kai-mone Semi-random Nexus............Lynched Day 2

It is now Night 2. Please submit your actions in a timely fashion, and I'll try to get more of the opening flavor added on (though I don't promise). Deadline is next Thursday, 7/30, at about 3 PM EST.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1125 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:40 am

It is dawn of day 3. You do not yet know which one of you will die today, so you may all discuss in thread until day 3 begins. Do not vote.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1128 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:43 am

Yes, like yesterday morning. Only this dawn is longer.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1132 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:02 am

As the sun begins to rise, Kemp runs towards his rendezvous. It has been a productive night for his inner evil and the family for which he works as consigliere. Valetea wakes to find the body of the local doctor, a strange yellowish figure, nailed to a chair with a wooden stake, his face sliced into two halves, his intestines and genitals dissected and pinned to the chair with nails.

ortolan, Insane Doctor...................Mutilated Night 2

Begin Day 3!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1134 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:12 am

There's a tad more flavor now in the OP. More coming later.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1136 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:44 pm

He most certainly was alive during the entire procedure
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1139 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:33 am

Post people!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1157 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:48 pm

I'm now on the hunt for a sironigous replacement. Advertise, people!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1158 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Kemp pulled out his hitlist, smeared with blood.

Votecount
Kise(3)-Knight of Cydonia, ZazieR, ThAdmiral

Not Voting(5)-Starbuck, Kise, Sironigous, MafiaSSK, Sajin

With 8 alive, 5 to lynch!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1169 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:38 am

Kise has been prodded
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1172 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:50 am

YES now I don't need a replacement, assuming that Kise responds
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1175 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Great news! My computer just crashed, wiping out my notes for this game! Thank god for a backup mod... :-/
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1176 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:29 pm

Also, a nonnegotiable deadline has been set for September 5th, 2009 in the morning hours.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1191 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:45 am

Kise has two days to respond to his prod, or he will be replaced
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1246 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Night will begin sometime tomorrow.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1247 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:36 am

Sorry for the delay, I'm just double checking to make sure that the game really has ended.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1248 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:37 am

And indeed, there is no way for the town to win. End of Game scene approaching.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1250 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:54 am

As the town despondently took down the body of
Kise, pro-town Watcher
, ZazieR, the infamous Jonathan Kemp, reflected upon his soul. He wondered, for just a moment, why his true love had been capable of twisting his soul to such evil, and why he had let it dominate his life. Not that it mattered anymore. He had no son to save him from himself this time through the reincarnation. Thinking fondly of his previous life, Anakin Skywalker's, Darth Vader's reincarnation went to his mansion to plan his final move with his mafia executioner, Sajin, and goon, Sironigous. Night descended on Valetea. Crazed with anger that reminded him of the death of Julia, Kemp swiftly moved upon the last remaining lodge of the just, in which Starbuck, the cowardly hider, Knight of Cydonia, the strawberry townie, ThAdmiral, the miller, and his brother MafiaSSK were casting suspicion upon one another and arguing fervently. Kemp shot once at Starbuck, but she ducked behind ThAdmiral before the shot could hit its mark.

"You anger me, child," Kemp said coolly, as he shot another bullet straight at the heart of the chocolate townie.

He walked away in pleasure, leaving the three remaining townsfolk in a state of abject terror.

Day 4 dawned. The mafia walked down to the town square, encountering the three townsfolk.

"Three against three is more than fair, I believe," sneered Sironigous.

Cydonia looked up at the mafia with no fear.

"You cannot kill me, demons. I am imbued with the power of Cyttorak. No noose can envelop my neck this day."
"Whoever said anything about lynching?"

Sajin laughed, drawing his executioner's blade, and sliced Cydonia's head off in a swift movement. Kemp smiled, nodded at his companions, morphed into the demon that he had become, and mercilessly killed the last two defenders of Valetea.

The Mafia, ZazieR, Sajin, and Sironigous have won Skywalker Mafia. Notes coming soon!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1251 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:58 am

My notes when I PMed them to Slicey (unfortunately I don't remember the Night 2 actions since I lost them)

1 Watcher
1 Semi-random Nexus
1 Insane Doctor
1 Hider
2 Vanilla Townies
1 Strawberry Townie
2 Chocolate Townies (millers)
1 Mafia Traitor Cop (Mafia aligned from start of game)
1 Mafia Executioner
1 Mafia Goon

Players:
Azhrei- Vanilla Townie
Starbuck- Hider
Kreriov- Semi-random Nexus
Knight of Cydonia- Strawberry Townie
MafiaSSK- Chocolate Townie
ortolan- Insane Doctor
Sajin- Mafia Executioner
millar13- Vanilla Townie
Sironigous- Mafia Goon
Kise- Watcher
ThAdmiral- Chocolate Townie
ZazieR- Mafia Traitor Cop

Night 1:
Kreriov: nexus assign Zaz…….resolves
Kise: watch Zaz……………….resolves with result of Kreriov
ortolan: doctor Azhrei………...resolves killing Azhrei
Sajin: kill Kreriov……………..resolves on Zazie/ Zazie is now Mafia
Zaz: investigate Azhrei……….resolves innocent
Starbuck: none………………..does not resolve

1 Watcher

Welcome to Skywalker Mafia! I’ll make this sweet for you… Since you’ve been a peeping tom all your life, YOU BETTER PEEP ON THE MAFIA OR THE ITALIAN POLICE WILL SUE YOU! You are a Watcher.

Abilities:
Peep: You may pick a player each night to watch. You will be told if anything visited or acted on that player at night.

1 Semi-random Nexus

Welcome to Skywalker Mafia! You have spent your life traveling the world, in search of mastery of the forbidden secrets of Kai-Mone thought martial arts. Though you are only passing through this Italian town, you should better assist them against the dark force you feel growing inside of it. You are a semi-random Nexus.

Abilities:
Redirect: You may PM me a player each night. Any action directed towards you will be redirected to your target player. This ability does not work on day actions, as the true power of Kai-Mone can only be unleashed under the light of the moon.

3 Ice Cream Townies

Welcome to Skywalker Mafia! You are the one that knows nothing, thinks nothing, and feels nothing. You are as plain as vanilla gelato. You are a townie. Use your power of mob rule to destroy the mafia. Good (or is it bad?) luck.

1 of the townies receives this addendum:

Wait! You are not a vanilla townie! You are strawberry! Let’s see here… You also possess the power to unlynch yourself once in the game. You must PM me your choice to stay alive, and the vote count will be reset and the day will continue.

2 Millers (townie that appears guilty to a cop investigation)

Welcome to Skywalker Mafia! You are the one that knows nothing, thinks nothing, and feels nothing. You are as plain as vanilla gelato. You are a townie. Use your power of mob rule to destroy the mafia. Good (or is it bad?) luck. Oh wait! You are a chocolate townie! Looks like the cops might have a field day with you… At least you know that there is exactly ONE other chocolate townie in this town.

1 Mafia Traitor Cop

Welcome to Skywalker Mafia, you who gave this game its name. After your quest of darkness and despair you have finally realized your true worth. You are on a quest to destroy the havoc that threatens your Italian home. You may PM me a player to investigate each night. Or at least that’s what they wanted you to do. You enjoy the lust for power only organized crime can bestow. You are NOT the Cop, although the world thinks so. Once you are sufficiently enraged, you will cast off your mantle of goodness and turn to the dark side of the Force… You are a Mafia Traitor with a Temporary Cop Investigation. Once the Mafia targets you, you lose your Cop abilities, and you gain the powers of evil and darkness…

In summary your abilities are:
Temporary Random Cop Investigation: Until you are targeted by Mafia, you may investigate a player every night to determine alignment. I give you no guarantee that the information you gain will be truthful, however.
Donut Weakness: If the doctor (who you know to be insane) targets you, and his protection turns into a night kill (for as you know, insane doctors have a 50/50 chance of killing the player they protect), you do not die, but you lose your ability to become mafia.
Pre-Conversion Stutter: Before you become Mafia, you may only post the first syllable of words you intend to make. Failure to comply with this post restriction will result in immediate removal from the game.
Mafia Traitor Ability: Once the Mafia has targeted you for their night-kill, you become an agent of evil. You lose your investigative abilities, and become a Mafia goon. Your partners will be revealed to you, and you will be revealed to your partners. The three of you must choose a townie to kill every night. You lose your Stutter.
Web of Lies: Once during the game, you may PM me a quote made by a player, and I will declare in the thread that the quote you selected was found to be a lie by an anonymous power role.
Peer Pressure: Before your conversion, you may only vote the hammering vote on a player.

Note: If you claim a false role name at any time, you will be instantly be removed from the game. If you are forced to claim your role at any time, you MUST claim to be a pro-town Cop. You didn’t think I’d make it easy for you, did you?
Win Condition: All town-aligned players must die.

Mod Notes: Web of Lies’ ability name is never revealed until the end of the game. It is immune to any rule forcing the ability to declare its name before it resolves.

1 Doctor (guaranteed either sane or insane)

Welcome to Skywalker Mafia! You have decided to use your American gleaned medical skills to protect the ones you love from Mafia evilness…ness. Mehehe… I like yellow strawberries… *snap* You are the doctor. You may PM me a player to protect each night.

In summary, your abilities are:
Insane doctor protect: By my flip of the coin, you may target a player to protect every night. If heads, the person will be protected from all abilities. If tails, the person will die.
Necromantic Diagnosis: If you die, you can no longer use your abilities or post in the game. However, you may vote secretly by PMing me, but you may not cast a hammering vote.
Psychiatric Assistance on the Full Moon: On Night 2 only, you may choose to forgo your night ability in exchange for a cure to your insanity. If you are cured, you lose your Necromantic Diagnosis ability, but gain a 100% chance of protecting your targeting player.

Win Condition: All Mafia-aligned players must die

1 Hider (can hide behind one player each night)

Welcome to Skywalker Mafia! You are the town’s least respected member, the cowardliest of the cowards, the Hider! You may hind behind one player every night. If the Mafia target you, the player you hid behind will die instead. But beware! If you hide behind mafia you might not be well received…

Hide: You may hide behind a player every night, and redirect a night kill aimed at you towards your hide…ee? If you hide behind mafia you will die.

Win Condition: All mafia-aligned players must die

1 Mafia Executioner

Welcome to Skywalker Mafia! You have taken a solemn oath to destroy all remnants of good in this town, along with XXX, your faithful comrade. You are a Mafia Executioner, a most powerful, evil person with a big axe. You have a one-shot Execution ability, which you can activate any day, and a night-kill, which you and your comrade must decide upon. Your execution ability allows you to lynch a player if half of the votes required to lynch have been cast. You are the one responsible for sending me your death note as well.

Execution: You may lynch a player with half the required votes by PMing me. Note that this is a one-shot ability.
Mafia Night-kill: You must choose with your comrade a person to kill every night, and PM me your choice.

Win Condition: All town-aligned players must die

1 Mafia Goon

Welcome to Skywalker Mafia! You have taken a solemn oath to destroy all remnants of good in this town, along with XXX, your faithful comrade. You may converse with your Mafia brother, XXX, and choose a player to kill each night. Your abilities are:

Mafia Night-kill: You must choose with your Mafia comrade a townie to kill every night
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1254 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:05 am

The "mistake" Slicey got confused about was Kreriov nexus assigning Zazie to anything targetting him. When the mafia tried to kill Kreriov, my assessment of the situation was to have Kreriov absorb the kill, so to speak, and then shoot it right back out toward his target, which was Zazie, in which case the watcher would only see Kreriov targetting Zaz.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1278 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:35 am

Zazie explained my reasoning perfectly on the previous page.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1288 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 am

My original setup did have a backwards recruitable mafia member, but my reviewers killed it. :-)
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1292 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:38 pm

She would have become town.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1302 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:51 am

ZazieR wrote:
Zwet

Why was the mod-player dropped? Was it also killed by your reviewers?
Deadified. :-) I'd love some comments on my modding/if you'd want to play my Musical Mafia mini theme I'm making/anything.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1306 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:31 am

Krer, I did think it through, and I completely intended you to be the only one seen by the watcher from before the game started.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1310 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:22 am

The millers got the same role PM.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1312 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:10 am

I'm pretty sure neither of the PM's said the word miller.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1316 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:18 am

You had an unlynchable townie, two townies who could confirm each other and catch fakeclaiming scum trying to join the "two miller" group, an untargettable townie, and a way to deprive the scum of a third member. The game was quite balanced.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”